Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

Sharing my method for organizing the many spells available, vs limited spells prepped, for my Cleric.   Using the Daily Spells sorter, I mark the ones I have prepped as 1/1, then when I cast them, change to 0/1.  By putting the number in front of the name of the spell, it keeps them organized by level, and the Daily Spells sorter sorts the ones I have prepped to the top.  Example image below.   
I have a minor request, if it's possible. Currently the sheet's spell template is organized in a way where the subheader, save DC, damage buttons, and a handful of other sections come after the desc and info sections. Would it be possible to move the desc section so that it's at the very end of the spell template? i.e. change this: @{whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{character_name}}} {{header=Heal}} {{desc=You channel positive energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore **1d8** Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of positive damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters.}} {{info01_name=^{action}}} {{info01=^{1-to-3-actions}}} {{info02_name=^{cast}}} {{info02=see text}} {{info03_name=^{traits}}} {{info03=Healing | Positive}} {{info04_name=^{requirement}}} {{info04=}} {{info05_name=^{range}}} {{info05=see text}} {{info06_name=^{target}}} {{info06=1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature}} {{info07_name=^{area}}} {{info07=see text}} {{info08_name=^{duration}}} {{info08=}} @{option_spell_heightened} {{info10=**Heightened (+1)** The amount of healing or damage increases by **1d8**, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by **8**.}} {{show_action_icon=@{roll_option_action_icon}}} {{action_icon=1-to-3-actions}} {{subheader=^{necromancy} ^{divine} ^{spell} ^{level} 1}} {{savedc=[[15[SPELL DC] + @{spell_dc_notes}[@{text_misc}]]]}} {{savetype=^{fortitude}}} {{savebasic=true}} 0 {{roll02misc=[^{roll} ^{damage}](~-MIdzBjQlxL6pgJaBzc2|repeating_normalspells_-MIljSTRLGWgEsuAL2CH_DAMAGE) }} to this: @{whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{character_name}}} {{header=Heal}} {{info01_name=^{action}}} {{info01=^{1-to-3-actions}}} {{info02_name=^{cast}}} {{info02=see text}} {{info03_name=^{traits}}} {{info03=Healing | Positive}} {{info04_name=^{requirement}}} {{info04=}} {{info05_name=^{range}}} {{info05=see text}} {{info06_name=^{target}}} {{info06=1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature}} {{info07_name=^{area}}} {{info07=see text}} {{info08_name=^{duration}}} {{info08=}} @{option_spell_heightened} {{info10=**Heightened (+1)** The amount of healing or damage increases by **1d8**, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by **8**.}} {{show_action_icon=@{roll_option_action_icon}}} {{action_icon=1-to-3-actions}} {{subheader=^{necromancy} ^{divine} ^{spell} ^{level} 1}} {{savedc=[[15[SPELL DC] + @{spell_dc_notes}[@{text_misc}]]]}} {{savetype=^{fortitude}}} {{savebasic=true}} 0 {{roll02misc=[^{roll} ^{damage}](~-MIdzBjQlxL6pgJaBzc2|repeating_normalspells_-MIljSTRLGWgEsuAL2CH_DAMAGE) }} {{desc=You channel positive energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore **1d8** Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of positive damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters.}} Could this be done without wiping anything in the spell descriptions? I mainly ask for this change because it will make it possible to override other parts of the template manually by editing changes into the description.
Request: Ability Mod selection dropdown for HP, Bulk, or both. So that we can change what ability mod affects these derived stats, like we can for skills, attacks, etc., for the Alternative Scores variant rule (current dropdowns almost do the trick), or possible future proofing. Request extends to other derived stats i may have missed. Burying the options a little to avoid new player confusion is fine. References : Alternative Scores (Gamemastery Guide pg. 183)

Edited 1610055244
Is there no proficiency selection or to use our spell attack for focus spell attacks on the sheet? Do I just have to put the spell attack manually as part of other or misc? Also, is it possible to add items manually that can be toggled equipped/unequipped (like armour and weapons) or is this only a feature for drag and drop items from compendium?
I am not sure if this is a Compendium issue or a character sheet issue, but when making a Beginner Box character and trying to add a beginner box item instead of a PF2 item is automatically adds  PF2 item even if I drag the BB item onto the sheet.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steven L. said: I am not sure if this is a Compendium issue or a character sheet issue, but when making a Beginner Box character and trying to add a beginner box item instead of a PF2 item is automatically adds  PF2 item even if I drag the BB item onto the sheet. Hi Steven L. Are they supposed to be different? Does it have any unwanted side effect?

Edited 1610298254
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sammy T. said: >> Is there no proficiency selection or to use our spell attack for focus spell attacks on the sheet? Do I just have to put the spell attack manually as part of other or misc? Hi Sammy T. You have to put the correct spell attack value manually in other or misc. Indeed, there are so many possible cases (counting house rules) with Focus spells that we chose to not set the spell attack value automatically, as it can be rather different from the regular spell attack value, depending on the source of the focus spell, and the character's class, feats, features ... >> Also, is it possible to add items manually that can be toggled equipped/unequipped (like armour and weapons) or is this only a feature for drag and drop items from compendium? It's not possible right now. This feature relies on hidden structured (JSON) data from the Compendium. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 v4.035 release notes Bug fix: PCs and NPCs spellcasters spell uses (current and maximum) should not reset anymore when opening the sheet. Bug fix: PC inventory: if capacity items total was superior to stowed items bulk, the total bulk of the inventory was wrong.
Feature Request: Ability to easily drag items between stowed, worn, and held categories. It would be nice to be able to take a stowed item, say a magical sword, and transfer it to worn/held categories without having to reimplement the item. But lovely sheet!
SubiculumHammer said: Feature Request: Ability to easily drag items between stowed, worn, and held categories. It would be nice to be able to take a stowed item, say a magical sword, and transfer it to worn/held categories without having to reimplement the item. But lovely sheet! Seconded. Also, the ability for Alchemists to put bombs into "held" and have the bomb added to their ranged attacks. It is cumbersome to have to have damage and effect rolls separate from the alchemical bomb attack, especially since they are on separate character sheet pages. 

Edited 1611622716
Request: Undisplayed Notes Section I'd like to request a notes section under pretty much everything - attributes, saves, perception, feats, inventory, spells, etc - that does NOT display when you trigger that option.  I want to be able to track where the items come from.  Like 'I increased this by +2 at 5th, +2 at 10th, +1 at 15th, and so on and so forth.'  When you have a lot of characters, it'd be a godsend for reminding what does what. Request: Individual Save Notes This one is easy: Bulwark on Full Plate only applies to Reflex saves... so I'd only like it displayed on Reflex saves.  I'd guess this would be in addition to the general save notes text.
To be able to "equip" an item with the shield button, or for example have your shield stats linked to an equipped item, it has to be an item from the compendium, correct? I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong, or it just won't work because I don't own the compendiums.
@Greg, currently that is only a feature for certain items dragged from the compendium.

Edited 1611727558
Charactermancer Development Update There has been no official mention that I can find of the Pathfinder 2E Charactermancer development&nbsp; in over a year .&nbsp; Please correct me if I am wrong on that.&nbsp; Users have requested an update on this forum multiple times and the question has been completely ignored.&nbsp; We are now outside the window given for the feature we paid for.&nbsp;&nbsp; Given that this was billed as part of the price tag for a product, I think the responsible action would be to either give an explanation to everyone that has handed over money or begin issuing partial refunds with apologies.&nbsp; The lack of communication on this feature is mind-boggling and, from a project management perspective, completely irresponsible.&nbsp; Roll20 needs to tell us something &nbsp;in a timely manner.&nbsp; Yes, at this point the people who paid for a product are absolutely owed at least this much.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a>

Edited 1611758112
@ Joshua F. &nbsp; I really dislike that the compendium material is hardcover prices, for the opportunity &nbsp;to one day have more features than the bare PDFs. I realize they're getting there now, but to have them be full price without a discount for people who are investing in future potential seems outrageous. On top of asking for a fee to get the full potential out of them. It's what's kept me from buying them at all. PF2 has been out for more than a year at this point.

Edited 1611806900
Feature Request #1 Multiple Spell Lists The character sheet currently only seems to allow for a single spell list, which gets incredibly encumbered when playing a character with multiple spell lists (such as a sorcerer with Wizard Dedication and its follow-up casting feats). Is it possible to add a button that lets us add a secondary or even tertiary spell list with their own proficiency DCs/attacks, prepared/spontaneous spell slots, etc.? Feature Request #2 Player Enabled Secret Rolls Is it possible to implement a method to allow players to make skill checks and other rolls, but only have the GM (and not the player/roller) see the results? This would be ideal as it keeps players from metagaming on secret rolls (an official rule in 2nd Edition), but also lets them feel they were part of the process (which is lost when the GM rolls for them).
Ravingdork said: Feature Request #2 Player Enabled Secret Rolls Is it possible to implement a method to allow players to make skill checks and other rolls, but only have the GM (and not the player/roller) see the results? This would be ideal as it keeps players from metagaming on secret rolls (an official rule in 2nd Edition), but also lets them feel they were part of the process (which is lost when the GM rolls for them). To my knowledge, "Blind" rolls like you ask for here are not possible without the API.&nbsp; Using PowerCards, (API) it is possible to build blind roll buttons.&nbsp; One can also always whisper the rolls, then only one player and the GM see them, instead of the whole party.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Question: Will we be getting a spot for alchemist fomulas? If not where do yall put it?
Ravingdork said: Feature Request #2 Player Enabled Secret Rolls Is it possible to implement a method to allow players to make skill checks and other rolls, but only have the GM (and not the player/roller) see the results? This would be ideal as it keeps players from metagaming on secret rolls (an official rule in 2nd Edition), but also lets them feel they were part of the process (which is lost when the GM rolls for them). I've actually written macros to whisper the party's rolls to myself in secret.&nbsp; It's not the most elegant but it gets the job done.&nbsp; I made a character sheet &amp; put a bunch of macros on it and have a master macro to call them up.&nbsp; It does require API for that final master macro.&nbsp; I've got them all written up here:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y6CX4RmGE7FCEdceFcqTL-GklPyQT_Baj1CIbw8vx4w/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y6CX4RmGE7FCEdceFcqTL-GklPyQT_Baj1CIbw8vx4w/edit?usp=sharing</a>
Using a bit of code I found over on Stupid Roll 20 Tricks thread by Rainbow Encoder:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9663315/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9663315/</a> I adapted that method to post a 'hidden' roll it's not secret because anyone can mouse over the result and see it, and it isn't ideal because it won't show you the actual die roll + bonus, just the total result.&nbsp; But if you make some sort of clickable action and post something like the following in the Description Section:&nbsp; &nbsp; [______](#" class="showtip" title="Arcana Recall Knowledge&nbsp; [[1d20+@{arcana}]]) Then you get something like this:&nbsp; The result is only visible if you mouse over it, so it is sort of hidden.&nbsp;&nbsp; There is also a trick using Stylus for Blind rolls, from that thread.&nbsp; I will link it here to give proper kudos to Oosh, but it is not one I have implemented in my own game yet:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9616944/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9616944/</a>
On sidenote since there isn't really "general discussion thread"(and all thread close down anyway), really looking forward to Abomination Vaults in roll20 :3 I took pause in purchases since I want to play agents of edgewatch so I don't want to spoil it by buying module and reading it myself, but abomination vaults is on my "to run" list

Edited 1611817799
@Horvald, I've been using Oosh's Stylus blind rolls method, it's really great. I have an ability set up for each skill and Perception in a macro mule so players can make the roll without seeing the result. Here's an example: @{selected|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{header=nature}} {{charactername=@{selected|character_name}}} {{roll01=**[[1]]D[[20]] + [[@{selected|nature}]]**}} {{desc=@{selected|nature_notes}}} {{subheader=Secret [Result = ](#" id="broll" style="display:none)**[[[[[1d20]]d1 + @{selected|nature}]] (@{selected|nature_proficiency_display})](#" id="broll" style="display:none)** }} I also suggest using Mik's alternate template style, partly because otherwise the hidden roll is very difficult to see against the default template's blue header: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8049820/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8049820/</a> What I see with the blind roll style: What players see: That's for secret rolls the players know about, like when Recalling Knowledge or Seeking. I have a separate set of group macros for when I need to make rolls they aren't aware of, like this: /w gm &amp;{template:rolls} {{header=Party fortitude}} {{roll01=**Character 1** [[1d20cs20cf1 + [@{Character 1|saving_throws_fortitude_proficiency_display}] (@{Character 1|saving_throws_fortitude})[@{Character 1|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 1|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 1|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 1|saving_throws_fortitude_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + (@{Character 1|saving_throws_fortitude})]] @{Character 1|saving_throws_notes} ——————————————————————— **Character 2** [[1d20cs20cf1 + [@{Character 2|saving_throws_fortitude_proficiency_display}] (@{Character 2|saving_throws_fortitude})[@{Character 2|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 2|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 2|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 2|saving_throws_fortitude_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + (@{Character 2|saving_throws_fortitude})]] @{Character 2|saving_throws_notes} ——————————————————————— &lt;etc...&gt; }} {{roll01_type=saving-throw}}

Edited 1611871735
Very cool&nbsp;Persephone! Is there a way to incorporate that into a prompt that asks what check is being made, akin to the way the following (GM-side) secret roll for individuals operates? ?{What is @{selected|token_name} rolling?| Perception,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Perception Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|perception}]]| Fortitude Save,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Fortitude Save: [[1d20 + @{selected|saving_throws_fortitude}]]| Reflex Save, /w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Reflex Save: [[1d20 + @{selected|saving_throws_reflex}]]| Will Save,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Will Save: [[1d20 + @{selected|saving_throws_will}]]| Acrobatics,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Acrobatics Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|acrobatics}]]| Arcana,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Arcana Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|arcana}]]| Athletics,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Athletics Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|athletics}]]| Crafting,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Crafting Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|crafting}]]| Deception,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Deception Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|deception}]]| Diplomacy,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Diplomacy Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|diplomacy}]]| Intimidation,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Intimidation Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|intimidation}]]| Medicine,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Medicine Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|medicine}]]| Nature,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Nature Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|nature}]]| Occultism,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Occultism Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|occultism}]]| Performance,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Performance Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|performance}]]| Religion,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Religion Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|religion}]]| Society,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Society Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|society}]]| Stealth,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Stealth Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|stealth}]]| Survival,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Survival Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|survival}]]| Thievery,&nbsp;/w GM @{selected|token_name} secretly rolls a Thievery Check: [[1d20 + @{selected|thievery}]]}r the following for group secret rolls? ?{What is everybody rolling?| Perception, /w GM NAME1's Perception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|perception}]] /w GM NAME2's Perception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|perception}]] /w GM NAME3's Perception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|perception}]] /w GM NAME4's Perception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|perception}]]| Fortitude Save, /w GM NAME1's Fort Save [[1d20 + @{NAME1|saving_throws_fortitude}]] /w GM NAME2's Fort Save [[1d20 + @{NAME2|saving_throws_fortitude}]] /w GM NAME3's Fort Save [[1d20 + @{NAME3|saving_throws_fortitude}]] /w GM NAME4's Fort Save [[1d20 + @{NAME4|saving_throws_fortitude}]]| Reflex Save, /w GM NAME1's Reflex Save [[1d20 + @{NAME1|saving_throws_reflex}]] /w GM NAME2's Reflex Save [[1d20 + @{NAME2|saving_throws_reflex}]] /w GM NAME3's Reflex Save [[1d20 + @{NAME3|saving_throws_reflex}]] /w GM NAME4's Reflex Save [[1d20 + @{NAME4|saving_throws_reflex}]]| Will Save, /w GM NAME1's Will Save [[1d20 + @{NAME1|saving_throws_will}]] /w GM NAME2's Will Save [[1d20 + @{NAME2|saving_throws_will}]] /w GM NAME3's Will Save [[1d20 + @{NAME3|saving_throws_will}]] /w GM NAME4's Will Save [[1d20 + @{NAME4|saving_throws_will}]]| Acrobatics, /w GM NAME1's Acrobatics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|acrobatics}]] /w GM NAME2's Acrobatics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|acrobatics}]] /w GM NAME3's Acrobatics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|acrobatics}]] /w GM NAME4's Acrobatics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|acrobatics}]]| Arcana, /w GM NAME1's Arcana Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|arcana}]] /w GM NAME2's Arcana Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|arcana}]] /w GM NAME3's Arcana Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|arcana}]] /w GM NAME4's Arcana Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|arcana}]]| Athletics, /w GM NAME1's Athletics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|athletics}]] /w GM NAME2's Athletics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|athletics}]] /w GM NAME3's Athletics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|athletics}]] /w GM NAME4's Athletics Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|athletics}]]| Crafting, /w GM NAME1's Crafting Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|crafting}]] /w GM NAME2's Crafting Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|crafting}]] /w GM NAME3's Crafting Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|crafting}]] /w GM NAME4's Crafting Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|crafting}]]| Deception, /w GM NAME1's Deception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|deception}]] /w GM NAME2's Deception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|deception}]] /w GM NAME3's Deception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|deception}]] /w GM NAME4's Deception Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|deception}]]| Diplomacy, /w GM NAME1's Diplomacy Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|diplomacy}]] /w GM NAME2's Diplomacy Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|diplomacy}]] /w GM NAME3's Diplomacy Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|diplomacy}]] /w GM NAME4's Diplomacy Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|diplomacy}]]| Intimidation, /w GM NAME1's Intimidation Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|intimidation}]] /w GM NAME2's Intimidation Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|intimidation}]] /w GM NAME3's Intimidation Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|intimidation}]] /w GM NAME4's Intimidation Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|intimidation}]]| Medicine, /w GM NAME1's Medicine Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|medicine}]] /w GM NAME2's Medicine Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|medicine}]] /w GM NAME3's Medicine Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|medicine}]] /w GM NAME4's Medicine Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|medicine}]]| Nature, /w GM NAME1's Nature Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|nature}]] /w GM NAME2's Nature Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|nature}]] /w GM NAME3's Nature Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|nature}]] /w GM NAME4's Nature Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|nature}]]| Occultism, /w GM NAME1's Occultism Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|occultism}]] /w GM NAME2's Occultism Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|occultism}]] /w GM NAME3's Occultism Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|occultism}]] /w GM NAME4's Occultism Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|occultism}]]| Performance, /w GM NAME1's Performance Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|performance}]] /w GM NAME2's Performance Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|performance}]] /w GM NAME3's Performance Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|performance}]] /w GM NAME4's Performance Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|performance}]]| Religion, /w GM NAME1's Religion Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|religion}]] /w GM NAME2's Religion Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|religion}]] /w GM NAME3's Religion Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|religion}]] /w GM NAME4's Religion Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|religion}]]| Society, /w GM NAME1's Society Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|society}]] /w GM NAME2's Society Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|society}]] /w GM NAME3's Society Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|society}]] /w GM NAME4's Society Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|society}]]| Stealth, /w GM NAME1's Stealth Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|stealth}]] /w GM NAME2's Stealth Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|stealth}]] /w GM NAME3's Stealth Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|stealth}]] /w GM NAME4's Stealth Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|stealth}]]| Survival, /w GM NAME1's Survival Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|survival}]] /w GM NAME2's Survival Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|survival}]] /w GM NAME3's Survival Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|survival}]] /w GM NAME4's Survival Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|survival}]]| Thievery, /w GM NAME1's Thievery Check [[1d20 + @{NAME1|thievery}]] /w GM NAME2's Thievery Check [[1d20 + @{NAME2|thievery}]] /w GM NAME3's Thievery Check [[1d20 + @{NAME3|thievery}]] /w GM NAME4's Thievery Check [[1d20 + @{NAME4|thievery}]]}

Edited 1611939522
Sheet Issue Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure results don't display on non-save spells Currently, spell buttons only output the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure values to the chat sidebar when the spell's Save option is set to "normal." As many spells have Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure effects, but not saves (such as several attack roll spells or dispel magic ), they should be displayed even when the Save option is set to "none" (provided there is anything listed in the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure form fields). EDIT: &nbsp;Spells with Basic Saves should probably display them too now that I think about it (again, provided those form fields aren't empty), as there are a few spells that have exceptions, such as flaming sphere , which has a basic save, but also deals no damage when a creature gets a Success on their save against it (an exception to the normal basic save rules).
Yes items are different, and yes their is some small side effects of slight different rules for the items from the different compendiums.&nbsp; Sorry it took me so long to reply. Natha said: Steven L. said: I am not sure if this is a Compendium issue or a character sheet issue, but when making a Beginner Box character and trying to add a beginner box item instead of a PF2 item is automatically adds&nbsp; PF2 item even if I drag the BB item onto the sheet. Hi Steven L. Are they supposed to be different? Does it have any unwanted side effect?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steven L. said: Yes items are different, and yes their is some small side effects of slight different rules for the items from the different compendiums.&nbsp; Sorry it took me so long to reply Thanks for answering Steven. Can you share a specific example if an item behaving differently?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ravingdork said: Sheet Issue Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure results don't display on non-save spells Currently, spell buttons only output the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure values to the chat sidebar when the spell's Save option is set to "normal." As many spells have Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure effects, but not saves (such as several attack roll spells or dispel magic ), they should be displayed even when the Save option is set to "none" (provided there is anything listed in the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure form fields). EDIT: &nbsp;Spells with Basic Saves should probably display them too now that I think about it (again, provided those form fields aren't empty), as there are a few spells that have exceptions, such as flaming sphere , which has a basic save, but also deals no damage when a creature gets a Success on their save against it (an exception to the normal basic save rules). I fail to see where the Dispel Magic spell card indicates some special save effects, can you elaborate on that? And give some specific examples of spells that don't include a save but have save effects?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SubiculumHammer said: Feature Request: Ability to easily drag items between stowed, worn, and held categories. It would be nice to be able to take a stowed item, say a magical sword, and transfer it to worn/held categories without having to reimplement the item. But lovely sheet! Thanks from the UC team. Drag and drop inside the sheet is technically not possible (except for re-ordering) right now, but request noted (there may be other ways ;) ).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joel F. said: Request: Undisplayed Notes Section I'd like to request a notes section under pretty much everything - attributes, saves, perception, feats, inventory, spells, etc - that does NOT display when you trigger that option.&nbsp; I want to be able to track where the items come from.&nbsp; Like 'I increased this by +2 at 5th, +2 at 10th, +1 at 15th, and so on and so forth.'&nbsp; When you have a lot of characters, it'd be a godsend for reminding what does what. Request: Individual Save Notes This one is easy: Bulwark on Full Plate only applies to Reflex saves... so I'd only like it displayed on Reflex saves.&nbsp; I'd guess this would be in addition to the general save notes text. Noted for individual save notes.&nbsp; As for more elaborate notes regarding leveling, that would not be displayed in any circumstances in the rolls, I would suggest to use the character bio section instead.
Natha said: Ravingdork said: Sheet Issue Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure results don't display on non-save spells Currently, spell buttons only output the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure values to the chat sidebar when the spell's Save option is set to "normal." As many spells have Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure effects, but not saves (such as several attack roll spells or dispel magic ), they should be displayed even when the Save option is set to "none" (provided there is anything listed in the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure form fields). EDIT: &nbsp;Spells with Basic Saves should probably display them too now that I think about it (again, provided those form fields aren't empty), as there are a few spells that have exceptions, such as flaming sphere , which has a basic save, but also deals no damage when a creature gets a Success on their save against it (an exception to the normal basic save rules). I fail to see where the Dispel Magic spell card indicates some special save effects, can you elaborate on that? And give some specific examples of spells that don't include a save but have save effects? Dispel Magic itself doesn't have specific save effects, but it's a Counteract check, which does.&nbsp; <a href="http://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=371" rel="nofollow">http://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=371</a> Critical Success &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is no more than 3 levels higher than your effect’s counteract level. Success &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is no more than 1 level higher than your effect’s counteract level. Failure &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is lower than your effect’s counteract level. Critical Failure &nbsp;You fail to counteract the target. As for some spells that don't have a save, but do have a degree of success: Ray of Frost: Has a Critical Success effect that isn't just "double damage" (-10 ft status penalty) Hydraulic Push: Success is damage and knock back 5ft, Critical Success is damage and knocked back 10ft. Polar Ray: Drained 2 on Success and Critical Success While not many spells do this, I do agree it would be useful to be able to enter things into the CS/S/F/CF and have them display even if there is no listed save. Paizo has a huge spell book coming out this summer, so it wouldn't surprise me if more attack spells with degrees of success come out.
Sure, Major difference for all items, there is no Bulk in BB There are also no Weapon Groups in BB And there is a bunch of little difference in the descriptions of the items. Some of them to take in account rules that are not in the BB. Natha said: Steven L. said: Yes items are different, and yes their is some small side effects of slight different rules for the items from the different compendiums.&nbsp; Sorry it took me so long to reply Thanks for answering Steven. Can you share a specific example if an item behaving differently?
Ravingdork said: Very cool&nbsp;Persephone! Is there a way to incorporate that into a prompt that asks what check is being made, akin to the way the following (GM-side) secret roll for individuals operates? [...] Thanks! Here's how I'd suggest setting them up if you want to use drop downs: Blind rolls for players for use with the trick shared above @{selected|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{header=?{Blind roll|perception|stealth|diplomacy|deception|acrobatics|arcana|athletics|crafting|intimidation|medicine|nature|occultism|religion|society|survival|thievery}}} {{charactername=@{selected|character_name}}} {{roll01=**[[1]]D[[20]] + [[@{selected|?{Blind roll}}]]**}} {{desc=@{selected|?{Blind roll}_notes}}} {{subheader=Secret [Result = ](#" id="broll" style="display:none)**[[[[[1d20]]d1 + @{selected|?{Blind roll}}]] (@{selected|?{Blind roll}_proficiency_display})](#" id="broll" style="display:none)** }} Secret group saves for the GM /w gm &amp;{template:rolls} {{header=Party ?{Saving Throw|fortitude|reflex|will}}} {{roll01=**Character 1** [[1d20cs20cf1 + [@{Character 1|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}_proficiency_display}] (@{Character 1|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}})[@{Character 1|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 1|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 1|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 1|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + (@{Character 1|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}})]] @{Character 1|saving_throws_notes} ——————————————————————— **Character 2** [[1d20cs20cf1 + [@{Character 2|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}_proficiency_display}] (@{Character 2|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}})[@{Character 2|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 2|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 2|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 2|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + (@{Character 2|saving_throws_?{Saving Throw}})]] @{Character 2|saving_throws_notes} ——————————————————————— &lt;etc...&gt; }} {{roll01_type=saving-throw}} Secret group Perception and skill rolls for the GM /w gm &amp;{template:rolls} {{header=Party ?{Check|perception|stealth|diplomacy|deception|acrobatics|arcana|athletics|crafting|intimidation|medicine|nature|occultism|religion|society|survival|thievery}} {{roll01=**Character 1** [[1d20cs20cf1 + (@{Character 1|?{Check}})[@{Character 1|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 1|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 1|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 1|?{Check}_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + @{Character 1|?{Check}}]] @{Character 1|?{Check}_notes} ——————————————————————— **Character 2** [[1d20cs20cf1 + (@{Character 2|?{Check}})[@{Character 2|text_modifier}] + (@{Character 2|query_roll_bonus})[@{Character 2|text_bonus}]]] **@{Character 2|?{Check}_proficiency_display}** **DC** [[10 + @{Character 2|?{Check}}]] @{Character 2|?{Check}_notes} ——————————————————————— &lt;etc...&gt; }} {{roll01_type=?{Check}}}
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nelson V. said: Natha said: Ravingdork said: Sheet Issue Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure results don't display on non-save spells Currently, spell buttons only output the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure values to the chat sidebar when the spell's Save option is set to "normal." As many spells have Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure effects, but not saves (such as several attack roll spells or dispel magic ), they should be displayed even when the Save option is set to "none" (provided there is anything listed in the Critical Success, Success, Failure, and Critical Failure form fields). EDIT: &nbsp;Spells with Basic Saves should probably display them too now that I think about it (again, provided those form fields aren't empty), as there are a few spells that have exceptions, such as flaming sphere , which has a basic save, but also deals no damage when a creature gets a Success on their save against it (an exception to the normal basic save rules). I fail to see where the Dispel Magic spell card indicates some special save effects, can you elaborate on that? And give some specific examples of spells that don't include a save but have save effects? Dispel Magic itself doesn't have specific save effects, but it's a Counteract check, which does.&nbsp; <a href="http://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=371" rel="nofollow">http://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=371</a> Critical Success &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is no more than 3 levels higher than your effect’s counteract level. Success &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is no more than 1 level higher than your effect’s counteract level. Failure &nbsp;Counteract the target if its counteract level is lower than your effect’s counteract level. Critical Failure &nbsp;You fail to counteract the target. As for some spells that don't have a save, but do have a degree of success: Ray of Frost: Has a Critical Success effect that isn't just "double damage" (-10 ft status penalty) Hydraulic Push: Success is damage and knock back 5ft, Critical Success is damage and knocked back 10ft. Polar Ray: Drained 2 on Success and Critical Success While not many spells do this, I do agree it would be useful to be able to enter things into the CS/S/F/CF and have them display even if there is no listed save. Paizo has a huge spell book coming out this summer, so it wouldn't surprise me if more attack spells with degrees of success come out. Thanks Nelson. I see where the misunderstanding is coming from: these fields are originally for display direct success/failure effects related to Saving Throw only, nothing else. Request noted.

Edited 1612303757
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steven L. said: Sure, Major difference for all items, there is no Bulk in BB There are also no Weapon Groups in BB And there is a bunch of little difference in the descriptions of the items. Some of them to take in account rules that are not in the BB. After checking with the content/production team, indeed, the some BB items are supposed to be different/simpler, according to the book. There's a problem with the compendium drop that is getting the CRB item data apparently, because the items name are the same. This is investigated. Thanks again for the report.
With beginner box, I think most of stuff is same, but there are few alternate ancestry feats and such to be more specialized in something that is more useful during the beginner box? You know to prevent "you picked something that is never useful in the tutorial" dealio That and monsters use their correct portraits since roll20 never updated bestiary with battle card/pawn box tokens for monsters missing them ^^;
Perusing this thread, I wasn't able to find an answer to this question, but in the event it has already been answered, I apologize. Is there a way to add/remove/edit linking information on an item in the inventory such that changes to statistics (such as an AC bonus to invested armor, for instance) would reflect on the generated entry in the weapon/armor entry once equipped? Currently, modifying such values, be it on the inventory entry or in the generated entry for weapon/armor, has no effect on the linked entries. Labels such as name or traits work just fine, but anything the item lists in the "Misc" area does not appear to be read or parsed. Is there another field that can be edited on the inventory entry to change these properties? Thanks!

Edited 1612446098
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
eloquentlizard said: Perusing this thread, I wasn't able to find an answer to this question, but in the event it has already been answered, I apologize. Is there a way to add/remove/edit linking information on an item in the inventory such that changes to statistics (such as an AC bonus to invested armor, for instance) would reflect on the generated entry in the weapon/armor entry once equipped? Currently, modifying such values, be it on the inventory entry or in the generated entry for weapon/armor, has no effect on the linked entries. Labels such as name or traits work just fine, but anything the item lists in the "Misc" area does not appear to be read or parsed. Is there another field that can be edited on the inventory entry to change these properties? Thanks! The information in "Misc" is just free text / an information to be shown. The "real" data used by the sheet code, to update AC and such, are structured data (json) from the compendium. So the answer is that it's not possible, for now.

Edited 1612481155
The DC for Cantrips doesn't seem to use the Ability Modifier at all? This doesn't seem correct to me? Can that be (re-)added? Forget that, please! I forgot to choose the correct tradition. All is well.
Luckybutt said: Question: Will we be getting a spot for alchemist fomulas? If not where do yall put it? I'd like to second this. Could we perhaps fold Alchemist formulas into the spell tab? Right now, I add my combat formula's (bottled lightning, etc) onto my ranged attacks list, but it would be nice to have a "spell list" that we can pull from like the casters do.&nbsp;
I tried to edit my last post, but apparently instead of saving, my updates just vanished. Let me try a new post..... &nbsp; &nbsp; Feature Request Template One-liner&nbsp;Title: Adding dedicated space for Alchemist formulas to character sheet. Brief&nbsp;Description: Right now, we do not have any dedicated area on character sheets to add alchemist formulas that can be rolled or linked into chat like you can with spells for casters. At present the only option I can see is to add bombs to the ranged strikes section, as shown below. This works well enough, but if I switched from moderate to minor it would require manual adjustments, additional entries, or a manual roll. This can slow combat down, which can already be time consuming. Moving on from that, the best place I have to add a entire list of formulas is in the notes box in my details tab. It would be nice to have something a little more organized like the spells tab does.&nbsp; I suggest folding alchemy into the spells tab and adding it to the toggle section list. I think this could keep impact minimal on other classes, but allow the Alchemist class a nice option to store formulas for quick access in and out of combat.&nbsp;It looks like with a few tweaks it could use the setup you currently have deployed. References: Current solution of using the ranged strikes section: Current solution of using the notes box to hold entire formula list: Proposed solution of adding a formula section toggle: &nbsp;
Amazing idea, +1! VileKnight said: Feature Request Template One-liner&nbsp;Title: Adding dedicated space for Alchemist formulas to character sheet.
I have to agree with this. Charactermancer was the core feature that got a lot of people, me included, to pay hardcover prices for a digital only version of the PF2 books on roll20. Having the ability to quickly build and level up player characters was a core part of the value proposition. I know that development is not always straight forward and that delays happen, but there needs to be some communication. What is the status of the Charactermancer for PF2, and what is the updated release schedule as per the original one it should be available by now?&nbsp; Joshua F. said: Charactermancer Development Update There has been no official mention that I can find of the Pathfinder 2E Charactermancer development&nbsp; in over a year .&nbsp; Please correct me if I am wrong on that.&nbsp; Users have requested an update on this forum multiple times and the question has been completely ignored.&nbsp; We are now outside the window given for the feature we paid for.&nbsp;&nbsp; Given that this was billed as part of the price tag for a product, I think the responsible action would be to either give an explanation to everyone that has handed over money or begin issuing partial refunds with apologies.&nbsp; The lack of communication on this feature is mind-boggling and, from a project management perspective, completely irresponsible.&nbsp; Roll20 needs to tell us something &nbsp;in a timely manner.&nbsp; Yes, at this point the people who paid for a product are absolutely owed at least this much.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a>
Are bombs supposed to show up in the ranged attack section when adding them to the inventory from the compendium?

Edited 1613239394
When adding Oil and Flint and steel from the compendium it add Light Bulk, It should have&nbsp;negligible Bulk
When adding&nbsp;Formula book (blank) from the compendium it add 1 Bulk, It should have Light Bulk
When adding&nbsp;Alchemist’s tools from the compendium it add 2 Bulk, It should have 1 Bulk

Edited 1614429038
Bug Report Description: The "spell_DC" variable is ignored (appears as 0) when inserted into a spell's description. Solution attempts: I copied the field name directly from the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab in case a weird underscore character was used; that still gave a value of 0. I also tried using "class_DC", and that produced the correct value. This is an imperfect workaround, however, because "class DC" and "spell DC" improves differently for spellcasters. Edit: Solved! Thanks to Horvald below.
I tried to see if it was asked and answered but did not see it - is there a way to add to the 2E sheet (like there was on the 1st edition) character templates?&nbsp; Elite, young, weak so far I think are it
How do people handle the bulk of a backpack? So far I have just been putting in a separate backpack item with -2 bulk that seems to work. Just seeing if anyone else has a better trick. " A backpack holds up to 4 Bulk of items. and the first 2 Bulk of these items don't count against your Bulk limits. If you're carrying or stowing the pack rather than wearing it on your back, its Bulk is light instead of negligible."
coriolis said: Bug Report Description: The "spell_DC" variable is ignored (appears as 0) when inserted into a spell's description. Coriolis,&nbsp; Try (Perception DC @{spelldc})&nbsp; with no underscore.&nbsp;&nbsp;