Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

Edited 1589567727
BUG REPORT Class(es) /  Subclass :  Every player character sheet. Description of issue :  Update 15/05/20: It seems to have fixed itself for now.  Any time a player rolls a skill check, saving throws, initiative or hit dice, there is no white border in the chat box when previously there would be.  There are still white borders for attacks, damage and popping out information from the Features and Traits box. Started happening since yesterday. Refreshing the page, clearing cache, closing the browser, changing browser (Chrome and Firefox) has not solved the issue.  It has been happening to players other than myself across different games. Screenshots:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That looks like a problem with the image not being served.
Hi all, I'm a rather new Roll20 user (Pro), and have a quick question about the character sheet. Some background: Me and my players have the habit of changing hp on the tokens directly (bar1), not on the sheet. However, with temp HP this sometimes goes wrong, as players tend to forget they have temp HP. I know there exists an API for that; I tried it and it works, but it requires the use of one of the bars for temp HP and I'd prefer to keep these for other variables. So I tried to write a custom API that would adapt the value of bar1 such that it shows the sum of HP and temp HP, and subtract temp HP first when changed directly. However, the API system is not so reliable and crashes frequently during our games these days. The problem is that it might take a while before we realise the API crashed again, while in the meanwhile any changes to hp aren't registered in the sheet (because in order to make this custom API work in a sensible way, bar1 needs to be unlinked). So, finally, my question: Is there a way in which I can add an attribute to the sheet, say "hp_fulltotal" that represents the sum of "hp" and "hp_temp"? And that, when it is changed, first subtracts the change from "hp_temp" and what is left from "hp" (just an easy line in javascript)? Then I could just link bar1 with this new attribute. I haven't looked in sheet creation yet, so I don't know if it's even possible to adapt a sheet without totally re-programming it, but I thought it would be easiest to ask. Sorry in advance if this isn't the right post for it. Cheers
Race : Dwarf (Duergar) Description of issue :  This is the current resilience trait when going through the mancer: Advantage against being "harmed" This is what it should actually be: You have advantage on saving throws against illusions and against being "charmed" or paralyzed.
I am a new DM on Roll20 about to start my first created campaign.  I have made several Token Actions for NPC/Monsters to try and enhance fluid play.  One of the last ones had stumped me until recently, but it has raised a couple of questions as well, including one regarding the character sheet (specifically the NPC sheet, but could apply to PC also). Is there a document somewhere that identifies what all of the entries on the NPC sheet relate to as “Attributes” on the “Attributes & Abilities” page?  I searched, but could not find anything even remotely current (May 2020). Is there a script that can actually pull NPC spells from the NPC sheet, so I don’t have to manually create a spell list every time or adjust it every time a spell is removed or added to the sheet? Here is the basis for these questions: I made this... To produce this desired output... But I had to manually add this to the Attributes list ... Because the "spellcasting_ability" Attribute ... Did not produce the desired output of "WISDOM" that this entry from the NPC sheet... Led me to believe that it would. I am not upset or anything, I would just like to use that data in the script if I could, but I cannot find the associated "Attribute" (code) for "WISDOM". What I would ultimately like is to pull all of these ... As castable buttons in the chat window. What I have above works perfectly well, I just have to manually generate the list every for every NPC and, well, that ain't gonna happen. :)
Is there a reference for item/equipment mods? So far I've just been copying other items and guessing.

Edited 1589828887
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think the wiki lists them: MODS:  This is a text field where you would take note if an item (likely magical) would modify your stats in some fashion such as a character's Attributes, Saves, Skills, AC, To Hit, Damage, Spell Attacks, and Spell DC . If a stat is modified here, its attribute value will become highlighted in blue and adjusted by the supplied modifier listed here. An asterisk is appended to the right of the value to also signify that it has been modified by an item. While your mouse is hovering over the attribute, it will revert back to its unmodified total so you can refer back to its pre-moddified value. The format for a stat modification is  stat name:n  where n is the stat bonus (ex.  Strength:21 )
keithcurtis said: I think the wiki lists them: MODS:  This is a text field where you would take note if an item (likely magical) would modify your stats in some fashion such as a character's Attributes, Saves, Skills, AC, To Hit, Damage, Spell Attacks, and Spell DC . If a stat is modified here, its attribute value will become highlighted in blue and adjusted by the supplied modifier listed here. An asterisk is appended to the right of the value to also signify that it has been modified by an item. While your mouse is hovering over the attribute, it will revert back to its unmodified total so you can refer back to its pre-moddified value. The format for a stat modification is  stat name:n  where n is the stat bonus (ex.  Strength:21 ) "such as" implies there could be more. And do those names work literally? For example, to add a "To Hit" bonus, is it entered like "To Hit: +2"?
Not sure if this is a bug or just something I've done wrong in the settings. However, every time I try to set the npc_hpformula option in a tokens setting. It tries calling to the formula but then winds up ignoring the D in the roll formula. For example instead of rolling 2d6 for goblins, it just sets the HP value to 26. If I add a +1 to the the 2d6. It comes out as 27. So obviously its catching the +1 but not the rest of it.
BUG REPORT: NPC Actions, NPC Reactions So I have been trying to figure out what in the nine hells is going on with my Boss monster. I have one npc sheet with about a dozen Abilities, each a macro for a specific function. All of them use the Dynamic References to Repeating Sections in the 5e OGL sheet by Roll20. Example: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action} For attacks/actions. As of Monday, the index for these actions for Legendary Monsters is completely broken. Index 0, 1, and 2,are invalid references. When dereferenced, they produce blank text. In addition, only the first index of a reaction functions, despite adding additional reactions to the sheet. More specifically, the name will be pulled, but never the description. I have deleted and re-added the actions/reactions. I have toggled/disabled legendary actions and reactions, and spellcasting.
Overlord said: Quick question, In our game a critical dit does maximum damage. Is there a way to set this up in the weapons to output the maximum on crit? If you only want the extra die to max out (the original one still does a random amount) you can set that up with the crit field in each attack entry. Normally the field is blank which means it will automatically just roll a duplicate of the damage field, but if you put anything in there, that is all it will do. So, for instance, if you are using a rapier, the damage field is 1d8, and for the crit field put in 8. On a crit it will do 1d8+8 plus relevant modifiers.
Is the macro for the Legendary action, if so you need to use %{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_npc_action}.   Otherwise, you may have to do the troubleshooting step of clearing your cash and the likes... Ormus said: BUG REPORT: NPC Actions, NPC Reactions So I have been trying to figure out what in the nine hells is going on with my Boss monster. I have one npc sheet with about a dozen Abilities, each a macro for a specific function. All of them use the Dynamic References to Repeating Sections in the 5e OGL sheet by Roll20. Example: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action} For attacks/actions. As of Monday, the index for these actions for Legendary Monsters is completely broken. Index 0, 1, and 2,are invalid references. When dereferenced, they produce blank text. In addition, only the first index of a reaction functions, despite adding additional reactions to the sheet. More specifically, the name will be pulled, but never the description. I have deleted and re-added the actions/reactions. I have toggled/disabled legendary actions and reactions, and spellcasting.
Not sure if this is me being dumb but have been trying to work out how I create a War Domain Cleric. The Charactermancer sheet seems to default to Life Domain only. Is there something I'm missing or do I need to add in some attributes and code to make this work. Thanks
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Journoian. Life Domain is the only choice that Wizards of the Coast has made freely available in the SRD. To access Players Handbook options requires the purchase of the PHB on Roll20.
The Macro is not for Legendary Actions, it's just for normal actions and reactions. Legendary actions work fine. The issue persists regardless of what machine I'm using, so I don't think it's a cache thing. Unless there is a Roll20 specific cache on the site I can clear. Here's an example: The Orange and whispered roll is from trying to use a macro to reference the second reaction(index 1) this NPC has. It can pull the name, but not the description. The last roll is what happens whenever I try to reference index 0,1, or 2 of the below.  %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action}  Kilter said: Is the macro for the Legendary action, if so you need to use %{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_npc_action}.   Otherwise, you may have to do the troubleshooting step of clearing your cash and the likes... Ormus said: BUG REPORT: NPC Actions, NPC Reactions So I have been trying to figure out what in the nine hells is going on with my Boss monster. I have one npc sheet with about a dozen Abilities, each a macro for a specific function. All of them use the Dynamic References to Repeating Sections in the 5e OGL sheet by Roll20. Example: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action} For attacks/actions. As of Monday, the index for these actions for Legendary Monsters is completely broken. Index 0, 1, and 2,are invalid references. When dereferenced, they produce blank text. In addition, only the first index of a reaction functions, despite adding additional reactions to the sheet. More specifically, the name will be pulled, but never the description. I have deleted and re-added the actions/reactions. I have toggled/disabled legendary actions and reactions, and spellcasting.
Tried to find if this question has been asked before, but while I found some similar ones, all the ones I found seemed to deal with critical rolls. My question is simple. Is there a way to color a critical dice damage result. for example: Sword does 1d8 damage with a crit range of 20 and a critical damage dice of 2d6. currently, if the system rolls a 20, its highlighted in green and the damage out put is (lets say) 6 (normal dmg) + 11(critical dmg) (both in black). What I would like is to be able to have the secondary 2d6 display in green to signify the critical damage. so it would display the 11 as green numbers (or any color). Can this be done with a line code in the field?
Weird the word desc should be the full word  description  after an update a few weeks ago. (Time is messed up for me now) {selected|repeating_ npcaction_$1_ description}  the sheet should have updated itself unless it is a hand made macro. Ormus said: The Macro is not for Legendary Actions, it's just for normal actions and reactions. Legendary actions work fine. The issue persists regardless of what machine I'm using, so I don't think it's a cache thing. Unless there is a Roll20 specific cache on the site I can clear. Here's an example: The Orange and whispered roll is from trying to use a macro to reference the second reaction(index 1) this NPC has. It can pull the name, but not the description. The last roll is what happens whenever I try to reference index 0,1, or 2 of the below.  %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action}  Kilter said: Is the macro for the Legendary action, if so you need to use %{selected|repeating_npcaction-l_$2_npc_action}.   Otherwise, you may have to do the troubleshooting step of clearing your cash and the likes... Ormus said: BUG REPORT: NPC Actions, NPC Reactions So I have been trying to figure out what in the nine hells is going on with my Boss monster. I have one npc sheet with about a dozen Abilities, each a macro for a specific function. All of them use the Dynamic References to Repeating Sections in the 5e OGL sheet by Roll20. Example: %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action} For attacks/actions. As of Monday, the index for these actions for Legendary Monsters is completely broken. Index 0, 1, and 2,are invalid references. When dereferenced, they produce blank text. In addition, only the first index of a reaction functions, despite adding additional reactions to the sheet. More specifically, the name will be pulled, but never the description. I have deleted and re-added the actions/reactions. I have toggled/disabled legendary actions and reactions, and spellcasting.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Overlord said: Tried to find if this question has been asked before, but while I found some similar ones, all the ones I found seemed to deal with critical rolls. My question is simple. Is there a way to color a critical dice damage result. for example: Sword does 1d8 damage with a crit range of 20 and a critical damage dice of 2d6. currently, if the system rolls a 20, its highlighted in green and the damage out put is (lets say) 6 (normal dmg) + 11(critical dmg) (both in black). What I would like is to be able to have the secondary 2d6 display in green to signify the critical damage. so it would display the 11 as green numbers (or any color). Can this be done with a line code in the field? That green color is activated by the die result, so it would turn green if one of the damage dice rolled max damage. I don't think yu could alter that. That being said, it might be possible to do with a CSS interpreter like Stylus.
keithcurtis said: Hi Journoian. Life Domain is the only choice that Wizards of the Coast has made freely available in the SRD. To access Players Handbook options requires the purchase of the PHB on Roll20. Keith, thanks for this. Given I have all the books here already, this smacks a little of making people pay again for something. Will take a look and think about what to do going forward. Certainly gives me pause for thought in upgrading to a pro account if everything has to be repurchased in order to work on the platform.
Ah, got it! That was the problem for those macros. I'm still having an issue with referencing the 0,1,2 index of npcactions. It produces nothing at all. But I can live with that for now, it seems index 3-8 work , as if the entire array was shifted down three spots. Kilter said: Weird the word desc should be the full word  description  after an update a few weeks ago. (Time is messed up for me now) {selected|repeating_ npcaction_$1_ description}  the sheet should have updated itself unless it is a hand made macro.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Journoian said: keithcurtis said: Hi Journoian. Life Domain is the only choice that Wizards of the Coast has made freely available in the SRD. To access Players Handbook options requires the purchase of the PHB on Roll20. Keith, thanks for this. Given I have all the books here already, this smacks a little of making people pay again for something. Will take a look and think about what to do going forward. Certainly gives me pause for thought in upgrading to a pro account if everything has to be repurchased in order to work on the platform. You say you "have all the books here already". Does this mean you have already purchased them on Roll20? If so, then no, no further purchase is required. If you are not seeing content you have paid for, then something is wrong and needs to be addressed. If you mean you have purchased them as paper copies, then the truth of the matter is that you will need to purchase the material in a format painstakingly converted for use on Roll20. This is also true of DnDBeyond, and Fantasy Grounds, the only other two publishers of 5e core books I know of. To convert the books for digital use is not a simple process and needs to be monetized for it to occur. Finally, no purchase at all is necessary to use Roll20 for any game system or character. You can always type or copy-and-paste manually to create whatever you wish. This is more labor-intensive than doing it with a Compendium, of course, but that just shows why the Compendium has value.
When I say here, I mean in my personal library of stuff. Tendency to purchase way too much stuff over the years but I like having books because they are useful. Also have may of them as PDFs so I can play when on the road. Will have to think about purchasing here because things quickly mount up. I might settle for just creating a cleric on paper and then manually updating - been doing that for 43 years so not a huge disadvantage :) Alternatively, might just go through the permutations with the party to sort out whether they prefer a life cleric over a war cleric. Have been tempted by some of the domains not in the printed 5th Ed PHB such as Arcana and Forge. They look pretty special.  Thanks for your response keithcurtis said: Journoian said: keithcurtis said: Hi Journoian. Life Domain is the only choice that Wizards of the Coast has made freely available in the SRD. To access Players Handbook options requires the purchase of the PHB on Roll20. Keith, thanks for this. Given I have all the books here already, this smacks a little of making people pay again for something. Will take a look and think about what to do going forward. Certainly gives me pause for thought in upgrading to a pro account if everything has to be repurchased in order to work on the platform. You say you "have all the books here already". Does this mean you have already purchased them on Roll20? If so, then no, no further purchase is required. If you are not seeing content you have paid for, then something is wrong and needs to be addressed. If you mean you have purchased them as paper copies, then the truth of the matter is that you will need to purchase the material in a format painstakingly converted for use on Roll20. This is also true of DnDBeyond, and Fantasy Grounds, the only other two publishers of 5e core books I know of. To convert the books for digital use is not a simple process and needs to be monetized for it to occur. Finally, no purchase at all is necessary to use Roll20 for any game system or character. You can always type or copy-and-paste manually to create whatever you wish. This is more labor-intensive than doing it with a Compendium, of course, but that just shows why the Compendium has value.
hello will you add blood hunter class?
tori l. said: hello will you add blood hunter class? Classes are added when the official book is digitally converted into Roll20 and placed on the Marketplace. I'm pretty certain they don't do it any other way.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is true. You would need for WotC to publish it in an official licensed book. I don't think the class is in the Tal'Dorei setting, which is in not the Marketplace, or the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount (which is).
Please forgive if this question has been asked and answered before.  I cannot for the life of me search this form.   When I use charactermancer the option to select a feat is graded out and it will only let me increase characteristics.   How do I add feats?

Edited 1590256955
Is this when levelling up? Currently, I believe the Charactermancer only lets you add feats at character creation. Adding feats during level up is being developed (no ETA yet).

Edited 1590257042
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Past level one, feats must be added manually. Just ignore the Ability Score Increase and save changes. You can drag the feat onto your sheet from the Compendium. Official word is that there are too many mechanical things on feats that are not accounted for on the charactermancer (hp or ac increases for example. Of course these don't happen with the Compendium drag either, so I don't know why the text can't be added to the sheet within Charactermancer, with a warning that this will not change anything about the mechanics of the character. Especially since the level one charactermancer does allow feats in exactly this way.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Bryan W. said: When I use charactermancer the option to select a feat is graded out and it will only let me increase characteristics.&nbsp; How do I add feats? Keith's answer is listed under know issues on the wiki: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#Known_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#Known_Issues</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's a useful list, Andreas. Thanks, I'll point folks to that more often.
Andrew R. said: Hello all, This is my first post and I am not sure if this is the right place for this (please forgive me if it's not), but I have a request on the 5e Character Sheet: Next to the spells, you can put a red dot: It would be nice if we could more than one color.&nbsp; For instance, something like this: Click - Red Shift + Click - Black Ctrl (Option) + Click - Blue Alt (Command) + Click - Yellow They, obviously don't need to be that color, but this would help with some organization for faster gameplay... Thanks, and if this isn't the right place, please point me in the correct direction so that I can get it right. P.S. - Love this app and the character sheet! Just as a suggestion: Use the "innate" field to add any additional information to your spells that should be displayed in the spell list, such as "racial, 1/day" or "Cleric, Forge Domain". You can also add a spell multiple times to a character sheet if needed :)
Is it possible to get the HTML for the character sheet? i want to modify the sheet to work for a future ultramodern campain.
I have not been able to find this with searching, but I'm a player in a game and my first character died so we imported my current character from another game.&nbsp; Nothing happens when I click either of the charactermancer buttons on the settings tab. I have tried both popped out and not popped out and cannot access charactermancer. It was used to create the character on the server we imported them from and the compendium is the same as the games are both set up by the same DM. I have not been able to find anything about this issue anywhere else. I have tried multiple browsers and computers and it doesnt work on any of them.
Hello everyone, I would like to report this ugly thick outline&nbsp; around saving throws, and skill check on 5e character sheet. Thank you if you can do something about it Xandrae

Edited 1590496236
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Xandrae said: I would like to report this ugly thick outline&nbsp; around saving throws, and skill check on 5e character sheet. Interesting, this was a thing that happened earlier for a short time for everyone, but was fixed. Does it go away after a few seconds, or if you open/close the sheet, or exit and re-enter the campaign? Are you using the recommended Chrome or Firefox browsers, and are they up to date? What Operation system are you using? When I just opened a 5e sheet(Firefox/Linux Mint), that those black boxes did flash briefly when opening the first sheet, but doesn't appear afterwards. On (Chrome/Linux Mint) the flash never happens for me, it's normal. Seems this has something to do with how the game loads the sheet images(.svg-files in this case) for the first time, and the rendering. Now that I think about it, the 5e sheet is the only one that this have happened to, and is also the only sheet that&nbsp; uses .svg images.
Andreas J. said: 1.Does it go away after a few seconds, or if you open/close the sheet, or exit and re-enter the campaign? 2 Are you using the recommended Chrome or Firefox browsers, and are they up to date? 3.What Operation system are you using?&nbsp; 1. No. still there after many manipulations 2. I usually use Chrome (version 83.0.4103.61) , I also tried Firefox (version 76.0.1) after your request, and nothing changes, same issue, same location, on all my PC character sheets (PS: both are 64 bit versions) 3. Windows 10 Pro (64bit)
I've had a similar issue. I recreated the character with a direct edit and was afterwards able to use the charactermancer again. Might want to consider this if you can find no other answer/ Goth Moogle said: I have not been able to find this with searching, but I'm a player in a game and my first character died so we imported my current character from another game.&nbsp; Nothing happens when I click either of the charactermancer buttons on the settings tab. I have tried both popped out and not popped out and cannot access charactermancer. It was used to create the character on the server we imported them from and the compendium is the same as the games are both set up by the same DM. I have not been able to find anything about this issue anywhere else. I have tried multiple browsers and computers and it doesnt work on any of them.

Edited 1590514584
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sheet updates May 26th release notes : Charactermancer Level+: Warlock spells are now limited per the Warlock spell list Charactermancer Level+: Simic hybrid now adds the 5th level enhancement Charactermancer Level+: Multiclassing into a second spellcasting class now lets you select spells from the second class. Further support for mythic actions NPCs in older modules no longer have conflicts/missing information
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xandrae said: Hello everyone, I would like to report this ugly thick outline&nbsp; around saving throws, and skill check on 5e character sheet. Thank you if you can do something about it Xandrae I have the exact same issue. I am using the recommended, up-to-date browsers, also on Windows 10 Home 64 bits. It started to appear last sunday and it is still here. I’d like to point out that, like Xandrae, I am using the french translation of the character sheet, and there is a second problem that also appeared at the same time as the CSS mess with these two frames. Before the problem appeared, the list of skills was sorted alphabetically by their translated names. For example, « Stealth » which is translated to « Discrétion » appeared near the top of the list, now it appears near the bottom. Basically the skills are now sorted alphabetically by their original names, not the translated ones anymore.&nbsp; Any correction to these annoying bugs would be most welcome. Thanks in advance
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Responding to myself : I just checked out the css using Chrome's development tools. On those ugly frames, the border image is set up as : border-image-source : url( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/images/dndstyling/saves.svg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/images/dndstyling/saves.svg</a> ) ; On the others that are correct, it is set as : border-image-source : url( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/images/dndstyling/5eBorder.svg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/images/dndstyling/5eBorder.svg</a> ) ; Replacing the wrong .svg with the correct one in the dev tools, the sheet has a better look (but the skill names sorting is still over the place) Unfortunately, I am unable to select the "Custom" character sheet in my game, paste the HTML &amp; CSS from the Github repo, and correct Roll20 junior developers' whoopses, because this particular sheet is now in some unaccessible place and is built using apparently brand new technologies -- yet I'm still paying some dime each month that should allow me to be able to tinker sheets as I see fit. So please correct this mess as soon as possible...
Miguel
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
Hey&nbsp;StéphaneD, [...]/saves.svg is the correct path, I've just checked it and the image is being served normally. It maybe just a matter of internet routing or caching in your browser, however, this is not the first time I've encountered this issue and it seems to affect other gaming systems as well. I will forward this to our team today. Thanks for notifying.&nbsp;

Edited 1590595616
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Miguel said: Hey&nbsp;StéphaneD, [...]/saves.svg is the correct path, I've just checked it and the image is being served normally. It maybe just a matter of internet routing or caching in your browser, however, this is not the first time I've encountered this issue and it seems to affect other gaming systems as well. I will forward this to our team today. Thanks for notifying.&nbsp; Hi Miguel Thanks for the response. Here is what I get if I enter the .svg URL in my browser address bar : Gateway time-out The web server reported a gateway time-out error. Ray ID: 59a0f4497d370487 Your IP address: 2a01:cb04:916:4e00:3d87:235e:e283:ba54 Error reference number: 504 Cloudflare Location: Paris I have cleared my browser cache, still the same problem Hope this helps
Miguel
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
Hey&nbsp;StéphaneD, I spoke with some devs on our end about this issue. Please, try it again and let me know if that got fixed on your side.
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hey Miguel Thanks, the issue with the ugly solid frame borders is resolved as of writing this message. However, the other issue I mentioned with the skills inside the frame being sorted by their english names instead of their translated french names is still pending.&nbsp; Thanks in advance for looking into this problem as well Regards,
Wow, very reactive team, thank you very much. And yes, same as StephaneD for the skills sorted, i have the same issue (I did not saw it earlier.)
Miguel
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
I will see what can be done about that.

Edited 1590681171
Alex
Pro
BUG REPORT Compendium Update: Apparently not all DMG items are available because the DMG has not been made available according to keithcurtis. I went through and made a list of items missing from the compendium that are in the DMG for reference for myself and anyone else who notices the same thing (23 missing items): alchemy jug,&nbsp; cap of water breathing,&nbsp; cloak of invisibility,&nbsp; driftglobe,&nbsp;&nbsp;efreeti chain,&nbsp;&nbsp;elixir of health,&nbsp;&nbsp;gloves of thievery,&nbsp;&nbsp;instrument of the bards,&nbsp;&nbsp;mariner's armor,&nbsp;&nbsp;potion of fire breath,&nbsp;&nbsp;potion of longevity,&nbsp;&nbsp;potion of vitality,&nbsp;&nbsp;rod of the pact keeper,&nbsp;&nbsp;rod of resurrection,&nbsp;&nbsp;saddle of the cavalier,&nbsp;&nbsp;scroll of protection,&nbsp;&nbsp;sentinel shield,&nbsp;&nbsp;staff of the adder,&nbsp;&nbsp;sword of answering,&nbsp;&nbsp;sword of vengeance,&nbsp;&nbsp;tentacle rod,&nbsp;&nbsp;tome of the stilled tongue,&nbsp;&nbsp;weapon of warning The sentient items and artifacts are also not listed. Of these items, the following are part of the artificer imbued items list and will need to be looked up if you take that option: alchemy jug,&nbsp; cap of water breathing,&nbsp;&nbsp; gloves of thievery Description of issue :&nbsp; The uncommon wondrous item called Alchemy Jug is missing from the 5E compendium. It is detailed on page 150 of the DMG, yet is not included in the compendium despite owning the DM Starter Bundle. The screenshot provided is just one search where it should show up, it is not listed anywhere in items, or anywhere else. when searching for it in the compendium outside the game like this: <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/searchbook/?terms=alchemy%20jug" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/searchbook/?terms=alchemy%20jug</a> also generates no results. It just seems to not exist in the compendium at all. Note: It is a valid option to pick for an artificer infused item, so that works at least, there's just no entry for it so you can easily see what it does. Screenshot :&nbsp; PS. Please let me slather my character in mayonnaise. It was intended by the designers. <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/videos/117770104?t=31m58s" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/videos/117770104?t=31m58s</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Alchemy Jug is in the Dungeonmaster's guide, which is not yet available on Roll20. When it is, it will be made available for purchase on the Marketplace. All of the compendium entries are directly from the SRD, unless you have purchased an expansion such as the Player's Handbook or the Monster Manual. The Alchemy Jug was not released for free use by Wizards of the Coast. In the meantime, if you or your DM decides to give a character an Alchemy Jug, you'll need to enter it manually.

Edited 1590738994
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I felt like these might have already been suggested: sorry if they have, I did skim all 9 pages and couldn't find them. A couple of QoL improvements: NPCs have no crit fields in their Attack settings. This leads to crit damage being rolled when it shouldn't, with poison damage caused by a secondary saving throw an example: Obviously this is a biggish change - the crit fields themselves are presumably not that difficult, but every effected monster would need to be manually adjusted I guess. There is no global modifier for ability checks. I can't see any way to accurately record (for example) the Stone of Good Luck on the 5e sheet. We have skill and save modifiers, but nothing for straight up ability checks which effects Initiative, Counterspell, Telekinesis and ability contests. I've got replacement ability check macros on a Macro Mule character to work around this, but having it on the sheet would be handy - the functionality seems to be there as Jack of all Trades seems to correctly increase all the relevant ability checks. Although the Stone of Good Luck is not the only time this would be useful, it is interesting that the compendium entry for it lists Ability Checks in the plain text at the top (which matches the DMG) but the stylised section only lists the saving throw (to match the Roll20 functionality):
This is more of a feature request, I was trying to tweak the spell Burning Hands to work as from a Wand of Burning Hands, mechanically the same as the wand of magic missiles, just a different spell. Wands have a flat DC of 15, but I couldn't find a way to either make an attack which scales by level cast (i.e. number of charges expended) or a spell where I could set a flat DC. Any one have any bright ideas for this or do I just need to suck it up and do it manually?