Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

Colin M. said: Neil H. said: Justin B. said: Eir said: Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : PF2e Charactermancer Progress Update Brief&nbsp; Description : There has been no updates about the charactermancer for PF2e on the blog since it was announced nearly an entire year ago. While it is understandable that something due "early 2020" has been affected by the pandemic, could there please be some public acknolwedgement that it is still a planned feature? Hopefully explaining what the challenges being faced are, and what the current roadmap looks for getting this feature in place (It's still advertised as being part of the $60 core rulebook purchase) References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a> <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder</a> +1 I loved the Charactermancer for 5e, and one of the key reasons/features I bought the Core Rulebook. I understand the delay, and all the pieces that need to be put in place, but an update would be nice... Agree. Even the 5e Charactermancer didn't start out full blown. Making it able to build 1st lvl PF2 characters would be a breat help to new players.&nbsp; +1 to all of this.&nbsp; Tangentially, has there also been confirmation whether the free compendium will have all SRD data &nbsp;at some point? Adding my own +1 to this.&nbsp; My players are chomping at the bit for this feature.
Danj said: There are any scheduled date to publish&nbsp; Alchemist support? Wondering this myself.&nbsp; While my alchemist player is doing alright making macros by hand and putting bombs in the attack section, having some alchemist features on the character sheet for what is a BASE class, would be excellent.&nbsp; &nbsp;Some idea of a time frame would be appreciated.
Hello. I'm relatively new here. I'm playing a PF2 game as a Wizard with this template, and I wanted to build some custom macros with less verbose copies of my spells. I tried using the default syntax for macro templates, but it seems like this template has different keywords. I searched for a while, but could only find a few. Is there any API with the full list of keywords for this template?
Is there a way to sum up how many invested items you have equipped? Similar to how it calculates the sum of the bulk?
Nathan K. said: Ellen N. said: Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... You get a $15 pdf in the bundle, and drag&amp;drop on almost everything once those features are implemented. Personally i am paying the extra for all the promised drag&amp;drop functionality, which i happily look forward to getting well implemented. Since drag and drop is still not implemented, aren't you just paying to copy paste from the R20 compendium vs copy and paste from the PDF?&nbsp; Yes. You can see why some people are understandably frustrated with paying the hardcover price for the CRB over a year ago, and still haven't gotten the added functionality yet. Then again, I don't think any of us expected the current world events happening, so it's a dance between understanding the hang-ups in Roll20's pipeline and understanding why some people might be mad they paid a fair bit of money for features they still don't have access to. Hopefully in time, sooner rather than later, things will ease up.
Sheet Issue NPC spells with saves do not show the Saving Throw DC or degrees of success in the chat template when using a call like %{Sprite|repeating_spellinnate_-M6aNFryeVZ1cK2HCBuE_spellroll} but it does show when clicking the spell from the sheet directly.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Sheet Issue NPC spells with saves do not show the Saving Throw DC or degrees of success in the chat template when using a call like %{Sprite|repeating_spellinnate_-M6aNFryeVZ1cK2HCBuE_spellroll} but it does show when clicking the spell from the sheet directly. Hi Persephone. Try %{Sprite|repeating_spellinnate_-M6aNFryeVZ1cK2HCBuE_ npcspellroll } instead.
Ah, my bad! I overlooked that when adjusting all my other ability calls. Thank you, Natha!
I'm looking to start a pathfinder 2e campaign and generate/manage characters through Roll20. How in depth is the charactermancer/drag and drop items right now? Is it somewhat akin to dndbeyond?&nbsp;
Ben said: I'm looking to start a pathfinder 2e campaign and generate/manage characters through Roll20. How in depth is the charactermancer/drag and drop items right now? Is it somewhat akin to dndbeyond?&nbsp; Charactermancer doesn't exist yet. And drag-and-drop only works on spells and certain feats. It's very much a work-in-progress right now.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bryan said: Also, the CRB allows you to drag ancestry feats, but the new APG does not.&nbsp; Hi Bryan. Thanks for the report but I can not reproduce this problem. When I drag an APG feat from the compendium to a PC sheet (like "A Home in Every Port", for example) it does work and add it to the sheet. Would you have a specific example of a Feat that wouldn't work on the sheet?
Natha said: Bryan said: Also, the CRB allows you to drag ancestry feats, but the new APG does not.&nbsp; Hi Bryan. Thanks for the report but I can not reproduce this problem. When I drag an APG feat from the compendium to a PC sheet (like "A Home in Every Port", for example) it does work and add it to the sheet. Would you have a specific example of a Feat that wouldn't work on the sheet? Those are general feats.&nbsp; Ancestry feats are tied to the "race/species" listed under things like Catfolk, Ratfolk, Tiefling, Orc.&nbsp; If that helps.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ryn said: Those are general feats.&nbsp; Ancestry feats are tied to the "race/species" listed under things like Catfolk, Ratfolk, Tiefling, Orc.&nbsp; If that helps. It does! I misread the OP. Thanks Ryn.
Natha said: Ryn said: Those are general feats.&nbsp; Ancestry feats are tied to the "race/species" listed under things like Catfolk, Ratfolk, Tiefling, Orc.&nbsp; If that helps. It does! I misread the OP. Thanks Ryn. Glad I could help!
Ryn said: Natha said: Bryan said: Also, the CRB allows you to drag ancestry feats, but the new APG does not.&nbsp; Hi Bryan. Thanks for the report but I can not reproduce this problem. When I drag an APG feat from the compendium to a PC sheet (like "A Home in Every Port", for example) it does work and add it to the sheet. Would you have a specific example of a Feat that wouldn't work on the sheet? Those are general feats.&nbsp; Ancestry feats are tied to the "race/species" listed under things like Catfolk, Ratfolk, Tiefling, Orc.&nbsp; If that helps. Also, class-specific feats for the new classes aren't able to be drag'n'dropped, either.

Edited 1596890990
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Add Unarmed to default list of weapon proficiencies Brief&nbsp; Description : As indicated in the title, please add "Unarmed" as its own pre-defined entry under Weapon Proficiencies.&nbsp; I'd like to set up an action button for the Escape action, but there's no straightforward way to find a character's unarmed attack modifier (which not necessarily their attack in any particular unarmed attack, which may be modified by things above and beyond their base unarmed attack modifier). All classes in the core rulebook and APG gain at least trained proficiency in unarmed attacks, so it would make sense for this to be a standard option. References : Escape action: CR page 270.
Plus One
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Sub-sections for Actions Brief&nbsp; Description : In setting up for a possible upcoming campaign for players new to Pathfinder 2, I added entries to the Actions section of the sheet for nearly everything that the characters can do (and which isn't already covered in another part of the sheet such as weapon attacks and feats).&nbsp; Even at level 1, it's a big list (about 43 for a first level fighter, 38 of which cover things that can be done without trained skill proficiency!), and it would be helpful to be able to separate it in some fashion.&nbsp; Some players would prefer sections for encounter mode, exploration mode, and downtime mode; others would prefer to sort the things they'll do most at the top and the out-of-the-ordinary stuff in subfolders, and others want to group by how many actions something takes. It'd be best if this is set up in a way that's optional. Not all people using the sheet will bother putting in all the actions that are possible. References : N/A
How do people handle wands and other worn gear that have a 1 per day use? It sure would be useful to have a way to track items that have a certain number of uses per day.
Fraser S. said: How do people handle wands and other worn gear that have a 1 per day use? It sure would be useful to have a way to track items that have a certain number of uses per day. I enter the spell in my spells list for use in the game, but note it as a 0 and a 1 in the daily uses spell columns. That shows it to be a once per day spell that is not part of my spell slots.

Edited 1597448289
Feature Request [ Spell Attack and Magic Tradition Sections on Focus Spells ] Description : Spell attack and Magic Tradition sections in Focus Spells are not the same as on normal spells. I have to manually input the tradition's proficiency for spells like Hand of the Apprentice. Could we get the same sections as normal spells? References : &nbsp;
Hi, We discovered what I have marked in the screenshot in version 3.420 of the pathfinder 2e sheet.&nbsp; Essentially, we wanted to add an item bonus to save and discovered that we can't input values in the areas that say "ITEM" and "TEMP". Thanks for all the great work on this sheet!!&nbsp; I may be reporting a bug today, but it works great 99.9% of the time! Dan
Also logged in to report the issue about the missing save modifiers, as noted by Dan R.
+1 to no item or temp bonus line
I also see this error.&nbsp; Going into the Attributes tab in the 'back of the sheet' the fields are still there, (at least if you had something in them) and they do still count into the total bonus, both for display purposes, and for actual rolls.&nbsp; For me, the fields in the back of the sheet were not grouped with the other save bonuses, but were clear at the bottom.&nbsp; I think it was only last week that I added an item that necessitated using that field.&nbsp;&nbsp; I did not have anything in the Temp bonus field for saves, and that field is not present on the back of my character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dan R. said: Hi, We discovered what I have marked in the screenshot in version 3.420 of the pathfinder 2e sheet.&nbsp; Essentially, we wanted to add an item bonus to save and discovered that we can't input values in the areas that say "ITEM" and "TEMP". Thanks for all the great work on this sheet!!&nbsp; I may be reporting a bug today, but it works great 99.9% of the time! Dan Thanks for the report you all. This is a side effect/bug, that went under the radar, of an optimization of the source code handling (via PUG for those who cared). This will be fixed ASAP. The data / attribute are still there fortunately. Sorry for the inconvience.
Playing an alchemist I used to have a separate macro for each bomb.&nbsp; But when the APG was released, I decided this was going to get too messy, so I came up with a single bomb macro.&nbsp; I thought I'd share it in case anyone else wanted to use it.&nbsp; Please let me know if you have any tricks or suggestions. The magic happens in the Notes section, so you'll have to make sure Show Notes in rolls is checked.&nbsp; The complete text of the Notes is: ?{Bomb Type|Acid Flask,**Acid Flask** 2d6 persistent acid damage and 2 acid splash damage.|Alchemist's Fire,**Alchemist's Fire** [[2d8]] fire damage plus 2 persistent fire damage and 2 fire splash damage.|Blight Bomb,**Blight Bomb** [[2d6]] poison damage plus 2d4 persistent poison damage and 2 poison splash damage.|Bottled Lightning,**Bottled Lightning** [[2d6]] electricity damage plus 2 electricity splash damage and the target is flat-footed until the start of my next turn.|Crystal Shards,**Crystal Shards** [[2d4]] piercing damage plus 4 piercing splash damage.|Dread Ampoule,**Dread Ampoule** [[2d6]] mental damage plus 2 mental splash damage. Frightened 1 on a hit or Frightened 2 on a critical hit.|Frost Vial,**Frost Vial** [[2d6]] cold damage plus 2 cold splash damage and a -10 status penalty to speed until the start of my next turn.|Ghost Charge,**Ghost Charge** [[2d8]] positive damage plus 2 positive splash damage and enfeebled 1 until the start of my next turn.|Thunderstone,**Thunderstone** [[2d4]] sonic damage plus 2 sonic splash damage.&nbsp; Creatures within 10 feet must make a DC 20 Fort save or be deafened until the end of its next turn.} **Bomber** When throwing an alchemical bomb with the splash trait, you can deal splash damage to only your primary target instead of the usual splash area. This is what the output looks like when I select bottled lightning:
Wow, thanks Michael H.! That's absolutely outstanding. One tweak I did was to put the splash damage in bold so that it stands out when you read it:&nbsp; Acid Flask &nbsp;1d6 persistent acid damage and&nbsp; 1 acid splash &nbsp;damage (For those who don't know, you can apply bold formatting to text by adding a double asterisk at the beginning and end of a segment).
Is there a way to reference Attack #2 and #3 in the character sheet via macro? These incur multiple attack penalties (which can vary, usually -5 or -4 for Attack #2, then -10 and -8 for Attack #3) and are embedded into the "#2" and "#3" buttons in the character sheet: The references I found on the wiki only refer to Weapon 1 (+1 striking rapier) and Weapon 2 (dagger of venom). %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$0_ATTACK-DAMAGE} %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$1_ATTACK-DAMAGE} Is there a similar reference to Weapon 1's Attack #2? The Pathfinder 2 Character Sheet wiki might be outdated, as the image shows no #2 and #3 buttons:
w00tingspree said: Is there a way to reference Attack #2 and #3 in the character sheet via macro? [...] The references I found on the wiki only refer to Weapon 1 (+1 striking rapier) and Weapon 2 (dagger of venom). %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$0_ATTACK-DAMAGE} %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$1_ATTACK-DAMAGE} The calls for Attacks 2 and 3 nearly the same as the main attack, just add 2 or 3 to the end of DAMAGE, like so: %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$0_ATTACK-DAMAGE2} %{selected|repeating_melee-strikes_$0_ATTACK-DAMAGE3}
Amazing, thanks! I've updated the wiki for future reference.

Edited 1598238076
Sheet Issue Subheader in the template for Senses is being printed as 'EmoBond' for some reason? @{Duggory|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Duggory|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{Duggory|character_name}}} {{header=low-light vision}} {{subheader=^{sense}}} {{notes_show=[[1]]}} {{notes=You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, so you ignore the **concealed** condition due to dim light.}} EDIT: updated screenshot to clarify that this isn't due to an extension
Sheet Issue Requirements/Trigger/Cost of spells are not shown in the template. @{Corisande von Einhorn|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Corisande von Einhorn|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{Corisande von Einhorn|character_name}}} {{header=Counter Performance}} {{subheader=^{enchantment} ^{focus_spell} ^{level} 1}} {{desc=[Spend Focus Point](!ammo @{Corisande von Einhorn|character_id} focus_points -1 Focus Point) Your performance protects you and your allies. Roll a Performance check for a type you know: an auditory performance if the trigger was auditory, or a visual one for a visual trigger. You and allies in the area can use the better result between your Performance check and the saving throw.}}{{info01_name=^{domain}}} {{info01=}}{{info02_name=^{cast}}} {{info02=reaction, somatic or verbal}}{{info03_name=^{traits}}} {{info03=Uncommon | Bard | Composition | Fortune | Mental}} {{info04_name=^{range}}} {{info04=}} {{info05_name=^{target}}} {{info05=}} {{info06_name=^{area}}} {{info06=60-ft emanation}} {{info07_name=^{duration}}} {{info07=}} @{Corisande von Einhorn|option_spell_heightened} {{info10=}} 0 0

Edited 1598400301
Does anyone have a macro for the investigators devise a strategem. I want to roll a flat d20, then a button I can click to then add my intelligence and roll damage if I want to use it.&nbsp; I also want it to roll a recall knowledge check.
@Ryan, unfortunately there isn't a way to automatically save a roll result for something like that, but you could add something like this to a weapon, but you could add the following in the attacks in the sheet to override the normal attack and damage rolls. This will give you a series of drop-downs each time you attack asking if you're Devising a Stratagem, then asks for the result of the flat d20, then asks if you're applying your INT mod. The attack output will then have a button to click for the extra precision damage from Strategic Strike. The Recall Knowledge check will be trickier since there's so many skills that could apply to it, and it also depends on whether you're using the rule for Secret checks. Paste this into OTHER by the attack modifiers ]]}} {{roll01=[[?{Devise a Stratagem?|No,1d20cs20cf1|Yes,?{DaS Result&amp;#124;0&amp;#125;} + [E] @{weapon_strike}[@{text_modifier}] + (@{query_roll_bonus})[@{text_bonus}]]]}} Paste this into OTHER by the damage modifiers ]]}} {{roll02=[[@{damage_dice}@{damage_dice_size} + ?{Apply INT?|No,(@{damage_ability})[@{text_ability_modifier}]|Yes,(@{intelligence_modifier})[INT]} + (@{damage_weapon_specialization})[WEAPON SPECIALIZATION] + (@{damage_temporary})[TEMP] + (@{query_roll_damage_bonus})[@{text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} Paste this into EFFECTS [Strategic Strike](~selected|StrategicStrike) when using Intelligence Finally, add this as an Ability called StrategicStrike on the character. @{whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{character_name}}} {{header=Strategic Strike}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[[[floor((@{level}+3)/4)]]D6]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=precision}}
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Sheet Issue Subheader in the template for Senses is being printed as 'EmoBond' for some reason? @{Duggory|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Duggory|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{Duggory|character_name}}} {{header=low-light vision}} {{subheader=^{sense}}} {{notes_show=[[1]]}} {{notes=You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, so you ignore the **concealed** condition due to dim light.}} EDIT: updated screenshot to clarify that this isn't due to an extension Hi Persephone. Thanks for the report. Indeed, the translation file seems corrupted, but the cause is not clear. This will be investigated.
Feature Request [ Spell Duplication Option ] Description : Alot of spells have value casting at multiple levels, but it's a hassle to re-create the spell at each level. Especially as a Sorcerer or any class that gets Signature spells. I'm currently playing a Sorcerer, and every new spell level is a hassle as I need to re-enter the signature spells from the previous levels. It would be alot easier to have a duplicate button, where I can duplicate the spell on a sheet and update any damage/macros for the new spell level.
Nelson V. said: Feature Request [ Spell Duplication Option ] Description : Alot of spells have value casting at multiple levels, but it's a hassle to re-create the spell at each level. Especially as a Sorcerer or any class that gets Signature spells. I'm currently playing a Sorcerer, and every new spell level is a hassle as I need to re-enter the signature spells from the previous levels. It would be alot easier to have a duplicate button, where I can duplicate the spell on a sheet and update any damage/macros for the new spell level. I second this request.&nbsp; My cleric character currently has a lot of spells that she prepares heightened versions of.&nbsp; A Duplicate Button would prove very handy.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Is there any plan to rewrite the skills section to be not incredibly awkward?&nbsp; It was a poor design decision to hide everything behind cogs and to also disregard the fundamental bonus system of PF2.&nbsp; There's no reason whatsoever for skills to not have a TEML selector and subsequent bonus boxes for item/status/circumstance.&nbsp; I understand this wasn't initially your baby, but this is a real sticking point when trying to create new characters, and a big turn-off for trying to get new players acclimated.
Basic question about PFS Character sheets by Roll20.&nbsp; I have noted that in the spells there is under attack Misc (@level*2)+3.&nbsp; Is this just a place holder text (aka non-functional text) or is this something that is meant to raise the attack roll as the Character rises in levels?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Gregory D said: Basic question about PFS Character sheets by Roll20.&nbsp; I have noted that in the spells there is under attack Misc (@level*2)+3.&nbsp; Is this just a place holder text (aka non-functional text) or is this something that is meant to raise the attack roll as the Character rises in levels?&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes, that sort of grayish text is just example text, it has no bearing or intent, at least to my knowledge.&nbsp; I think it is mostly there to show that box is capable of receiving math and attribute calls, whereas certain other boxes on the sheet cannot.
Gregory D said: Basic question about PFS Character sheets by Roll20.&nbsp; I have noted that in the spells there is under attack Misc (@level*2)+3.&nbsp; Is this just a place holder text (aka non-functional text) or is this something that is meant to raise the attack roll as the Character rises in levels?&nbsp;&nbsp; Placeholder. You can also grab the value set as the spell level (@current_level, I think). That’s how I handle signature spells—apply macros using spell level and update the value in spell level when casting.
Why spells doesn't reveal Degree of Success? How I can fix this?
Also, Any gidelines about {template:rolls}?
Erfar said: Why spells doesn't reveal Degree of Success? How I can fix this? Looking at your included images, that Test spell shown uses the Basic Saving Throw model.&nbsp; With Basic saving throws, Critical Success is always no damage, regular Success is half damage,&nbsp; Failure is full damage, and Critical Failure is double damage.&nbsp; Pathfinder 2E pretty much uses Basic Saving Throws only for pure damage spells, special effects follow the format where you would use the individual boxes to specify what happens at each level.&nbsp;&nbsp; In order to utilize the success-level boxes, change the Save drop-down from Basic, to Normal.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Horvald said: Erfar said: Why spells doesn't reveal Degree of Success? How I can fix this? Looking at your included images, that Test spell shown uses the Basic Saving Throw model.&nbsp; With Basic saving throws, Critical Success is always no damage, regular Success is half damage,&nbsp; Failure is full damage, and Critical Failure is double damage.&nbsp; Pathfinder 2E pretty much uses Basic Saving Throws only for pure damage spells, special effects follow the format where you would use the individual boxes to specify what happens at each level.&nbsp;&nbsp; In order to utilize the success-level boxes, change the Save drop-down from Basic, to Normal.&nbsp;&nbsp; Have they finally adjusted it so spells can have their degrees of success happen on spell attacks? Last I checked, it would only appear during spells that had enemies roll against their spell DCs. But there are spells that use spell attacks that have non-basic degrees of success.

Edited 1599374019
Ezekieru said: Have they finally adjusted it so spells can have their degrees of success happen on spell attacks? Last I checked, it would only appear during spells that had enemies roll against their spell DCs. But there are spells that use spell attacks that have non-basic degrees of success. I see what you are saying Ezekieru.&nbsp; From my testing just now, it looks like that behavior is unchanged.&nbsp; I guess you could work around that by putting&nbsp; -10+[[1d20]]&nbsp; in the misc field of the saving throw area, Then it will behave like an attack&nbsp; (but it will still say Saving Throw DC)&nbsp; Currently for my attack spells with degrees of success, I just highlight the degrees in the description box, with bolding and line breaks.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : &nbsp;Add the ability to add sounds to effects and/or trigger a macro from attacks, spells, and other button effects. Brief&nbsp; Description : Although I love all of the functionality built into the Character sheet making it great to use during a campaign, the one thing I do miss is the ability to add sounds to the button presses. Currently, I have to write a script for each attack, save, skill, etc in which I manually have to add the sound to the button -- basically, I'm just taking the code from the button and then adding&nbsp;#DiceSound at the end to have the sound of dice being rolled. The macro playing the sound itself is just: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;!roll20AM --audio,stop| &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;!roll20AM --audio,play,nomenu|dice Obviously getting the sound effect into the button would be great, but if that's too much work, even having the ability to trigger a macro directly from a button would be helpful and allow for the same functionality.&nbsp; References : N/A
Thanks so much for your efforts on this. I must be doing something wrong through, because after following your instructions, if I click on the weapon, I get a pop-up asking me if I'm devising a strategem, then one asking me for the flat roll, then one asking if i want to apply my Int modifier and then... nothing happens. (the same thing happens if I click no to the questions, that is to say nothing happens at the end). What could I be doing wrong? Persephone said: @Ryan, unfortunately there isn't a way to automatically save a roll result for something like that, but you could add something like this to a weapon, but you could add the following in the attacks in the sheet to override the normal attack and damage rolls. This will give you a series of drop-downs each time you attack asking if you're Devising a Stratagem, then asks for the result of the flat d20, then asks if you're applying your INT mod. The attack output will then have a button to click for the extra precision damage from Strategic Strike. The Recall Knowledge check will be trickier since there's so many skills that could apply to it, and it also depends on whether you're using the rule for Secret checks. Paste this into OTHER by the attack modifiers ]]}} {{roll01=[[?{Devise a Stratagem?|No,1d20cs20cf1|Yes,?{DaS Result&amp;#124;0&amp;#125;} + [E] @{weapon_strike}[@{text_modifier}] + (@{query_roll_bonus})[@{text_bonus}]]]}} Paste this into OTHER by the damage modifiers ]]}} {{roll02=[[@{damage_dice}@{damage_dice_size} + ?{Apply INT?|No,(@{damage_ability})[@{text_ability_modifier}]|Yes,(@{intelligence_modifier})[INT]} + (@{damage_weapon_specialization})[WEAPON SPECIALIZATION] + (@{damage_temporary})[TEMP] + (@{query_roll_damage_bonus})[@{text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} Paste this into EFFECTS [Strategic Strike](~selected|StrategicStrike) when using Intelligence Finally, add this as an Ability called StrategicStrike on the character. @{whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{character_name}}} {{header=Strategic Strike}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[[[floor((@{level}+3)/4)]]D6]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=precision}}