Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dark Mode (Roll20 so bright!)

I need this!!!
+1 it will be nice
Please. we (players) are vampires,  we play in the darkness of night!
+1 for the dark mode now
+1 for night-mode
+!
Yes, please.
Please!!!! I can use a browser extension, but they definitely cause all sorts of CSS oddities during play.
+1
+1
+1
+1 please help our eyesight during lockdown and higher than usual usage of roll20 :(
+1
+1
+1
Please, we need it
+1
+1
So very needed.
+1
+1
Dark mode please :)
+1
+1
PapaWhiskey11 said: For the sake of my ocular health, can we get a dark mode/theme for all of Roll20.net? I love Roll20...but it's sooooo bright! 
Please add this feature. Thanks!
dam straight we want dark mode
Desperately needed.
yes please
+1
Not sure what the tech is under the hood, but you might want to consider prefers-color-scheme As this method seems to be getting more traction&nbsp; <a href="https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@media/prefers-color-scheme" rel="nofollow">https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@media/prefers-color-scheme</a>
I'll back this up.&nbsp; +1
+1 all the way
I'd love dark mode. It would make it so much more enjoyable
+1 my eyes
+1
+1
+1
i want dark mode
+1 ... more if possible, please oh please master of the inter-webs bless us with this request
Adding another voice to the choir calling for this
Would be nice to just have at least the chat dark mode, at least that would help until the rest rolls out. +1
+1
please!
Implementing this as an optional feature would be good, especially if there was also a high-contrast version available. I hate trying to read grey text on a grey background - text should be #000 on a #FFF background, IMHO.
+1
+1
1+
+1 From me aswell.
we need this!!!