Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

My players just reached level 4 and I noticed that the sheet automatically increased their proficiency to 3 which should not happen until Level 5.  I notice this has happened for the two characters who multiclass, not sure if this has anything to do with it.  Also how do you track different dice values of Hit dice on this sheet?  EG: 1 character has 3D10 1D6
Cyrens Maps
Marketplace Creator
Miguel said: I hear you, Jesper . Will take a look at this issue. Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Aaron J. said: My players just reached level 4 and I noticed that the sheet automatically increased their proficiency to 3 which should not happen until Level 5.  I notice this has happened for the two characters who multiclass, not sure if this has anything to do with it.  Also how do you track different dice values of Hit dice on this sheet?  EG: 1 character has 3D10 1D6 Just checking: is level 4 their total level? I haven't noticed the PB going up at the wrong time. For hit dice, click the selector first in the Hit Dice box on your core tab. Choose the die to roll. Then click "Hit Dice" to roll that die.
keithcurtis said: Just checking: is level 4 their total level? I haven't noticed the PB going up at the wrong time. For hit dice, click the selector first in the Hit Dice box on your core tab. Choose the die to roll. Then click "Hit Dice" to roll that die. Yes, so let's say for example a level 3 fighter decided to take 1 level of Sorceror. First of all I am not even sure how to record that on this sheet as it only has one space for class and one space for level.  I run into the same issue when trying to add their hit dice.  I can input a number of dice and select a die type but there only appears to be one slot for each so a situation like this is puzzling how to record their 3D10 and 1D6.

Edited 1609382138
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Aha! I thought this had been addressed already. There is an option on the settings tab to split hit dice: Click that and you will see separate tracking, so long as your classes have at least two different hit die sizes.
I have a question for my game. I have a Harpy that has claws which is +3 attack to hit and one target with 6(2d4+1) slashing damage. How do I calculate the attack roll and the proficiency bonus of the harpy? Also, what is the difference between slashing and piercing and the other types of damage?
keithcurtis said: Click that and you will see separate tracking, so long as your classes have at least two different hit die sizes. Ahhh thank you.  That works great.  Now I just need to figure out why these characters whose level is listed as 4 are auto setting Prof to 3.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
ArcticBltz said: I have a question for my game. I have a Harpy that has claws which is +3 attack to hit and one target with 6(2d4+1) slashing damage. How do I calculate the attack roll and the proficiency bonus of the harpy? Also, what is the difference between slashing and piercing and the other types of damage? Hi ArcticBltz, Those are rules questions, and beyond the scope of this forum. You could try discussing on Reddit or rpg.stackexchange for that sort of answer.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Wolf Thunderspirit said: TheWebCoder said: Feature Request: On the settings page, for the Saving Throw modifiers, can you please add a roll at Adv/Disadv toggle? There's a number of abilities and spells that grant advantage on some saves, and it would be handy to set that so it's not forgotten. +1 Even adjusting any and all global modifiers to allow for adv/ normal/ disadv to rolls via a DDM field would be acceptable.  Default to Normal, ofc. Have you tried the advantage toggle setting?
Aaron J. said: Yes, so let's say for example a level 3 fighter decided to take 1 level of Sorceror. First of all I am not even sure how to record that on this sheet as it only has one space for class and one space for level.  I run into the same issue when trying to add their hit dice.  I can input a number of dice and select a die type but there only appears to be one slot for each so a situation like this is puzzling how to record their 3D10 and 1D6. You record additional classes on the Settings page of the sheet. On the Left Column, 2nd or 3rd row there is a box for additional classes (which will all default to Artificer as it is the first class alphabetically). Check the box for the first one, change it to sorcerer, and then make sure the level lists 1. That will make the total level 4 as the primary class (on the Core page) is still set to level 3.

Edited 1609528568
Yes, we use that, but I've found that works better for active abilities. For example, when my players proactively choose to use an ability that grants them advantage, they know to flip the toggle. When it's time to roll at disadvantage, I can remind them to flip the toggle. But when they get an ability or item that always grants advantage to 1 or 2 specific saves, they don't always remember to use it because it's more passive. It would be convenient to "set it and forget it". I  was imaging a select menu next to the setting for each save where it has normal / adv / disadv as options. That might also be handy for skills. Brian C. said: Wolf Thunderspirit said: TheWebCoder said: Feature Request: On the settings page, for the Saving Throw modifiers, can you please add a roll at Adv/Disadv toggle? There's a number of abilities and spells that grant advantage on some saves, and it would be handy to set that so it's not forgotten. +1 Even adjusting any and all global modifiers to allow for adv/ normal/ disadv to rolls via a DDM field would be acceptable.  Default to Normal, ofc. Have you tried the advantage toggle setting?

Edited 1609530285
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
TheWebCoder said: Yes, we use that, but I've found that works better for active abilities. For example, when my players proactively choose to use an ability that grants them advantage, they know to flip the toggle. When it's time to roll at disadvantage, I can remind them to flip the toggle. But when they get an ability or item that always grants advantage to 1 or 2 specific saves, they don't always remember to use it because it's more passive. It would be convenient to "set it and forget it". I  was imaging a select menu next to the setting for each save where it has normal / adv / disadv as options. That might also be handy for skills. But those settings would not know about what is happening in the larger game. There would be some weird combinations based on what character sheet settings someone was using. For instance, if someone always had advantage on Wisdom saving throws, a sheet set to always roll advantage or always roll disadvantage would be able to mix correctly, but the advantage toggle situation gets interesting. If a PC has advantage and disadvantage from outside situations, they cancel out and  should cancel out the advantage on Wisdom saving throws that is provided on the settings page, but setting the toggle to normal would cause it to mix with the advantage on the settings page, giving advantage instead of a neutral roll.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Our games ran a lot faster when we switched to "Always Roll Advantage". It's never an issue anymore. Every d20 gets two rolls. Take the first one unless there is Advantage/Disadvantage, then choose accordingly. I know it's not a solution to the stated problem, but I felt the need to recommend it.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
We moved away from that to avoid math with crits when there should not be crit damage, but I can see the advantages.

Edited 1609562824
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I just noticed this. Thank you Miguel! I like the placement, too. Since the next entry in the chat log is likely to be a saving throw, it makes it very simple to look back and forth.

Edited 1609623730
Whenever I use the NPC sheet and add a new weapon it does not add the correct Attack bonus or Damage Bonus, it's not accounting for monster's proficiency bonus and not applying the ability bonus to the damage. Small inconvenience, is this fixable?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe it is built in. NPCs generally follow those rules, but not exclusively. In order to have the NPC sheet generated from a Compendium pull agree with the choices made by the WotC design team, I think that it just uses raw data with no calculations. An API script could probably be made to account for it, but I don't know how to handle it "out of the box".
Cyrens Maps
Marketplace Creator
My warlock PC has the Agonizing Blast invocation that lets her add CHA to the damage of her Eldritch Blast. A thing that has happened this last year is that this bonus constantly gets removed when she is levelling up. Every time it has to be added manually again. This happens both when editing on the spell page and when editing directly in the attack field. 
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As reported in this thread , the dmgaction template is rolling crit damage (though not displaying it) resulting in extra 3d dice on the screen. I wasn't even aware the template existed, though I'm assuming it was added for the people wanting to roll NPC damage abilities when the other NPC templates were changed. If this is the only use for the template (non-attack rolls), I'd guess it's safe to completely remove the crit properties from it - an ability without an attack roll cannot crit.
Hi folks, Happy New Year! I'm excited to start using Roll20 for a game with my kids and their friends. Since I"m new to the system I figure I"m doing something wrong, but after buying the X's Guide to Everything I cannot seem to access the subclasses in the Charactermancer. For example, in the Ranger, it seemed that we should be able to subclass a character as a Horizon Walker, but it is not available through the walkthrough. Is there some other way to access these enhancements? Cheers Dj
David J. said: Hi folks, Happy New Year! I'm excited to start using Roll20 for a game with my kids and their friends. Since I"m new to the system I figure I"m doing something wrong, but after buying the X's Guide to Everything I cannot seem to access the subclasses in the Charactermancer. For example, in the Ranger, it seemed that we should be able to subclass a character as a Horizon Walker, but it is not available through the walkthrough. Is there some other way to access these enhancements? Cheers Dj DJ, I just checked, and Horizon Walker is definitely there. Those subclasses only show up once you hit Level 3... perhaps you didn't get that far? The charactermancer opens up options when they become available as you level up. Hope that helps!
Craig - thanks for this speedy reply! I'll do some more background reading on the charactermancer now, and how it works through leveling up. Much appreciated, happy holidays! Dj
Could you please add what kind of saving throw it is? For example: Strength Save DC: 14. And I'm curious, is there anything on the roadmap for a general update on spell outputs? Currently neither way of outputting spells gives me all of the information I need to resolve spells. If you can add casting time, range, target, components, duration to the attack output that would do it. Or, add the rest of the attack information below the spell card, like in the Entangle example. For example, if a card like that for Eldritch Blast had the attack / damage, that would also get the job done. Bonus points if you added a "cast again" text link that simply outputting attack/damage. Then my player could hit Eldritch Blast, I'd see all of the info I need to resolve the spell, and if they're higher level, they could hit "cast again" as needed to resolve the rest of their blasts. Given how casting spells is such a key thing in 5e for PCs and NPCs, I encounter this in every single game that I run or play in. In fact, if you can complete the spell outputs, everything else at that point becomes a quality of life update, at least for me. Thank you and happy new year, 5e sheet guy! keithcurtis said: I just noticed this. Thank you Miguel! I like the placement, too. Since the next entry in the chat log is likely to be a saving throw, it makes it very simple to look back and forth.
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
I would definitely support the addition of spell components, casting time, and duration to the attack output. Even if it is an extension of the partial description output option.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have a feeling that the current DC addition is very simple, just adding the caster's DC attribute to all spell outputs. To include what kind would likely require parsing of the content, a much more involved endeavor.

Edited 1609793396
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
I tinkered with the templates and got close to what I was imagining; oddly enough, the components are most difficult since their values resolve to something like {{v=1}}, which is only compatible with the spelloutput template. I took some things out for easier reading, but really the only change that I would make in the sheet is change the partial description macro to include very minor changes in the {{desc=desc}} field in the form of "**Casting Time - ** @{spellcastingtime}" and "**Duration - ** @{spellduration}" Here is what I imagine it would look like (note components is empty due to previously mentioned limitation): Edit: also note that the range could receive some minor formatting imo
keithcurtis said: Our games ran a lot faster when we switched to "Always Roll Advantage". It's never an issue anymore. Every d20 gets two rolls. Take the first one unless there is Advantage/Disadvantage, then choose accordingly. I know it's not a solution to the stated problem, but I felt the need to recommend it. We do the same and it speeds up play a lot.
I think the easiest thing to do would be to use the spellcard format(probably the "For description only" version) then add below that a "cast/damage" button that does the already setup rolls when clicked that to actually execute the attack rolls or the damage rolls caused by the spell. This is a nice idea, but once the DM and players refresh their memory of what the spell requires it'll just be spam in the chat. I think it's easier to just ask the caster to hit the "for description only" version into the chat the first time they cast it for the refresher. But if it's something you really desire and need, I think my idea above is the easiest since the spellcard template is already populated with all the information. Which this might be easily done by adding a command button in the description field. How to make command buttons is a topic in the community wiki. Jordan C. said: I tinkered with the templates and got close to what I was imagining; oddly enough, the components are most difficult since their values resolve to something like {{v=1}}, which is only compatible with the spelloutput template. I took some things out for easier reading, but really the only change that I would make in the sheet is change the partial description macro to include very minor changes in the {{desc=desc}} field in the form of "**Casting Time - ** @{spellcastingtime}" and "**Duration - ** @{spellduration}" Here is what I imagine it would look like (note components is empty due to previously mentioned limitation): Edit: also note that the range could receive some minor formatting imo

Edited 1609860874
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
Eh, it's really easy to just turn the extra description off for spells once the group is familiar with them. It's also extremely easy to handle consecutive attacks. Plus Idk why but I very much dislike the spell cards and find them hard to read and prefer the atk template Edit: Also I have what I need in my game already, I'm interested in providing possible additions (with easy implantation) to the sheet directly so that it doesn't require individual setup.
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
Slightly related, and forgive me if it's been brought up at all - I couldn't seem to find anything on it and short of reading the 25 pages I don't know where else to look. It would be nifty if there was some sort of option to ask if the character has the material components for some spells (obviously it would be best if this were a toggle option that defaulted to off so it doesn't annoy anyone who doesn't want it). I currently write a query in the component field but it sends to chat regardless of the answer since it can't prevent the output from being sent. Here's a generic example:
I was recently reading the Blog entry at  Tome of Tips D&D 5E  and it describes how the "Mods" field of an item can be used to set values that will be added to calculations automatically.  Has anyone used it because I can't seem to get it to work and I don't see how it could or would work. For example, I set an item to have an AC +1 but when the item was equipped, it did not add to the AC of the character. As another example, I set a weapon to have "Attack +1, Damage +1" but nothing changed.  What's more peculiar is that the "Mods" field exists in the inventory section only. If you click the box for "Has an attack" so that it appears in the "Attacks&Spellcasting" section, the values don't carry over.  If you don't do that, how do you do an attack with the item so that these values get added?  I don't see how anything put in the "Mods" section of an item in the inventory could ever have any effect. So, has anyone used this feature and how does it work?   Thanks in advance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a small subsection of fields that mods is designed to work with, however, AC is one. Drag a shield into your inventory, and it will show you the proper format.
Saul J. said: So, has anyone used this feature and how does it work?&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is an overview of all working parameters: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528</a> e.g. for AC you have to use the format ac +1 etc.&nbsp; I use this feature excessively not only for items since you can bypass with it also lacking current features.&nbsp; - do you use mage armor, faith of shield etc. a lot? make yourself an "item" representing the buff - do you want to use automated AC calculation but some class features are not automatically added? make an "item" and so forth...
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for sharing that list, Vince! A relevant comment at the end of the thread you linked might be part of Saul J.'s problem. "Regarding the Attacks category modifier (category being everything under #### Attacks ####), make sure that you have the Item Type set to something with the work weapon (for example Melee Weapon or Ranged Weapon ). These modifiers will not be triggered unless the item it to make an attack in the Attacks &amp; Spellcasting section."
This is good information. Thanks!
+1. It just wasn't clear how to use this feature.&nbsp; Now I know. :-)&nbsp; Thanks. Albright. H. said: This is good information. Thanks!
Here is an overview of all working parameters: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528</a> e.g. for AC you have to use the format ac +1 etc.&nbsp; I use this feature excessively not only for items since you can bypass with it also lacking current features.&nbsp; - do you use mage armor, faith of shield etc. a lot? make yourself an "item" representing the buff - do you want to use automated AC calculation but some class features are not automatically added? make an "item" and so forth... Is there an advantage to create an Item which modifies AC vs just using the Global AC Modifiers section?&nbsp; I use this for Mage Armor, Shield and Bladesong and I just check the appropriate global modifier(s) and it adjusts my AC.&nbsp; Is using an Item to do this better or easier somehow?

Edited 1610063205
Matt M. said: Here is an overview of all working parameters: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5699857/list-of-available-mods-that-work-with-the-5e-oglsheet/?pageforid=5700528</a> e.g. for AC you have to use the format ac +1 etc.&nbsp; I use this feature excessively not only for items since you can bypass with it also lacking current features.&nbsp; - do you use mage armor, faith of shield etc. a lot? make yourself an "item" representing the buff - do you want to use automated AC calculation but some class features are not automatically added? make an "item" and so forth... Is there an advantage to create an Item which modifies AC vs just using the Global AC Modifiers section?&nbsp; I use this for Mage Armor, Shield and Bladesong and I just check the appropriate global modifier(s) and it adjusts my AC.&nbsp; Is using an Item to do this better or easier somehow? Absolutely not. But my players have an allergic relationship with everything that is under the "wheel tab". They got used to the item version quicker since they are used to uncheck other things as well.&nbsp; I was just pointing out an alternative way. Of course, the global AC modifier is the cleaner way ;-) I also used AC only as an example. As you can see in the link there are more variables than covered by the global modifier options.&nbsp;
This also happens with other bonuses that are added manually, when using the Charactermancer to level up. For example, my Celestial Warlock's Radiant Soul feature allows adding Cha mod to fire and radiant damage and I have to re-add the bonus to the spell damage formula every time I level up. I haven't tried leveling up manually to test if it is a function of Charactermancer or not but I suspect so. Jesper said: My warlock PC has the Agonizing Blast invocation that lets her add CHA to the damage of her Eldritch Blast. A thing that has happened this last year is that this bonus constantly gets removed when she is levelling up. Every time it has to be added manually again. This happens both when editing on the spell page and when editing directly in the attack field.&nbsp;
keithcurtis said: Our games ran a lot faster when we switched to "Always Roll Advantage". It's never an issue anymore. Every d20 gets two rolls. Take the first one unless there is Advantage/Disadvantage, then choose accordingly. I know it's not a solution to the stated problem, but I felt the need to recommend it. Except it buggers the Death Saving throw count ....
Doug E. said: This also happens with other bonuses that are added manually, when using the Charactermancer to level up. For example, my Celestial Warlock's Radiant Soul feature allows adding Cha mod to fire and radiant damage and I have to re-add the bonus to the spell damage formula every time I level up. I haven't tried leveling up manually to test if it is a function of Charactermancer or not but I suspect so. Jesper said: My warlock PC has the Agonizing Blast invocation that lets her add CHA to the damage of her Eldritch Blast. A thing that has happened this last year is that this bonus constantly gets removed when she is levelling up. Every time it has to be added manually again. This happens both when editing on the spell page and when editing directly in the attack field.&nbsp; I've seen a lot of this kind of thing with Charactermancer: - Overwrites spells - Multiclass Spell Memory is completely borked (You memorize spells per class, but it sees your primary class having extra spells and won't allow you to choose any more for the additional classes.&nbsp; This can be verified when you check a new spell that can be added is listed as CLASS: (Primary)___ instead of CLASS: (Secondary)___ )
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Wolf Thunderspirit said: keithcurtis said: Our games ran a lot faster when we switched to "Always Roll Advantage". It's never an issue anymore. Every d20 gets two rolls. Take the first one unless there is Advantage/Disadvantage, then choose accordingly. I know it's not a solution to the stated problem, but I felt the need to recommend it. Except it buggers the Death Saving throw count .... The Death Row saving throw count doesn't utilize Advantage. If you always roll with Advantage, you still only get one die roll and one success or failure.

Edited 1610208722
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Wolf Thunderspirit said: I've seen a lot of this kind of thing with Charactermancer: - Overwrites spells If you change the contents of a spell, change the name slightly. Then the Charactermancer won't overwrite its contents.
Brian C. said: Wolf Thunderspirit said: I've seen a lot of this kind of thing with Charactermancer: - Overwrites spells If you change the contents of a spell, change the name slightly. Then the Charactermancer won't overwrite its contents. Brilliant! I'll&nbsp; have to try this next time.
This is a bit of a niche issue but the spellcard save always seems to reference the SPELL save and not the entry in the spellcasting ability field of the spell itself. So to show the correct save for spells that use a different stat (such as the spells granted from genasi or multiclassing), you would have to change the spellcasting ability on the top of the sheet. A minor issue but it can cause some confusion during a game.&nbsp; &nbsp;
Good day, I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this question, but I don't really find the answer to this anywhere so far. I've been running a game for close to a year and recently, my players have&nbsp; been having problems with their character sheets. When they make a new character, they are no longer able to select any class, race or background that's not in the SRD. I'm 100% sure I have Compendium Sharing on and at least 1 "Compendium Slot" open. All my rulebooks are shared with the players and are available in their Compendium Search tab as well. I'm running 2 games, the first with 5 players, the second with 3 (and myself as a player as well) So the problem is not "oversharing" either. It's really annoying that I have to create all the characters completely in this way as it takes up a lot of time. Any suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Few things to check: You are using the&nbsp;D&amp;D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet, available from the dropdown as your character sheet, not the legacy or one of the variants? You have specifically chosen the game in question to take up one of your slots (it's not automatic): You have checked the Compendium Selection on your settings sheet to make sure you are not only sharing the 5e compendium, but the specific sourcebooks (should be green to use, not red): You (and/or your players) a not running any browser extensions that would affect how Roll20 works?
Quick question: is exhaustion tracking still messed up, or does it work properly now? I have it turned off and track exhaustion as a resource on the character sheet, because actual exhausting tracking didn't update the level description properly when triggered from ChatSetAttr. Just curious to know if exhaustion tracking is now functional.
Haijoza said: This is a bit of a niche issue but the spellcard save always seems to reference the SPELL save and not the entry in the spellcasting ability field of the spell itself. So to show the correct save for spells that use a different stat (such as the spells granted from genasi or multiclassing), you would have to change the spellcasting ability on the top of the sheet. A minor issue but it can cause some confusion during a game.&nbsp; &nbsp; I noticed this too It should be referencing from the spellcard it is drawing from, not the main @{spell_save_dc} attribute through the whole sheet.&nbsp; This way, multiclass characters using multiple spellcasting attributes do not get the wrong DCs for spells from a secondary class.&nbsp; Drawing locally (individual spell casting stat) instead of globally (spell save dc) from the sheet should fix this issue. Current Default of {{savedc=@{Eric Draven|spell_save_dc}}} would have to be switched to {{savedc=[[[[( @{Eric Draven|charisma_mod} +8+@{Eric Draven|spell_dc_mod}+@{Eric Draven|pb})]][SAVE]]]}} where the bold text was always from the spellcasting DC attribute of the referenced spell, not the character's Spell Save DC at the top of sheet Just a point of note: This is a problem inherent to Charactermancer also - it will always reference the Spell Save DC at the top, and each level it is used it will break the spells you fixed earlier to show the correct DC.&nbsp; The CLASS ____ will show correct, but it doesn't link the class' correct spellcasting attribute.&nbsp; So expect breaks when using it until someone fixes that issue.&nbsp; Spells and Class should be directly linked to eachother instead of drawn from a universal attribute designated at character creation.&nbsp; A fix to this would be to show - at the top of the page - @{class} @{base_level_spellcasting_attribute} @{base_level_spell_save_dc} @{base_level_spell_attack} eg: Wizard Intelligence 14 6 @{multiclass1} @{multiclass1_lvl_spellcasting_attribute} @{multiclass1_lvl_spell_save_dc} @{multiclass1_lvl_spell_attack} eg: Warlock Charisma 13 5 @{multiclass2} @{multiclass2_lvl_spellcasting_attribute} @{multiclass2_lvl_spell_save_dc} @{multiclass2_lvl_spell_attack} eg: Druid Wisdom 13 5 (etc) The bold references would have to be designed in

Edited 1610614127
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jay R. said: Quick question: is exhaustion tracking still messed up, or does it work properly now? I have it turned off and track exhaustion as a resource on the character sheet, because actual exhausting tracking didn't update the level description properly when triggered from ChatSetAttr. Just curious to know if exhaustion tracking is now functional. Actually it isn't broken, it's just coded a little oddly. If you look at this post it'll give you a start. You basically need ChatSetAttr to do what the sheetworker (presumably) does, and fill in the exhaustion level Attributes when it changes. It doesn't function the way you would think it does (disabling the element display), it actually displays all the elements all the time, and empties the values when they're not in use.