Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dark Mode (Roll20 so bright!)

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1 Yes Please !
+1
+1
Yes please
+1
+1
+1
Haven't touched Roll20 in some time and disappointed to see that there is still no dark mode option. If you guys still need an alternate option, I suggest using Dark Reader (I use it on Chrome for sites without a dark/night theme), but I would much rather have an official dark mode IMO
+1
How does something stay so relevant for so many years, and still not be implemented?
+1
+1
+1 (and technically +1 from all my players, one of whom has an ocular health problem)
+1
+1
+1
+1

Edited 1612981631
+1 Please. Using Roll20 on an Ultrawide. Something darker would be my #1 ask.
Dark mode would be amazing please and thanks! +1 all the way
+1  Please dear god my eyes
Yes please
+1
+1
+1
+1

Edited 1613389051
Good lord I need a dark mode option so bad....  +1
+1
plz and hopefully thank you! +1
+1 here too.
Put this on roll20 already
+1
I agree with all of this.  So right not the regular websites I use without dark modes are here and Patreon.  And at least Patreon I'm never on for more than a few minutes.  I'd rather now play for hours with all this brightness and I should not have to add a program to make the site dark.
+1
+1
+1 for sure
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
Cannot wait for a dark mode.