Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition by Roll20

Hey gang, a couple of updates for you: Advances, Flaws, and Disciplines will now display their rank as dots instead of numbers Discipline powers can now be sent to chat with all their info.
Nora C. said: Hey gang, a couple of updates for you: Advances, Flaws, and Disciplines will now display their rank as dots instead of numbers Discipline powers can now be sent to chat with all their info. Looks like this update has broken the roll template. 
Xae said: Nora C. said: Hey gang, a couple of updates for you: Advances, Flaws, and Disciplines will now display their rank as dots instead of numbers Discipline powers can now be sent to chat with all their info. Looks like this update has broken the roll template. Thanks, Xae! Looks like it's just on Chrome. I'll get a ticket filed and get it out as soon as possible!
I wanted to leave a note saying I appreciate the updates.

Edited 1697072425
Nora C. said: Hey gang, a couple of updates for you: Advances, Flaws, and Disciplines will now display their rank as dots instead of numbers Discipline powers can now be sent to chat with all their info. Great! I saw 2 and was very happy to see it. Hope the visual glitch gets a fix soon.
I too have a broken dice roller now, is there a way to go back to the previous version??
It looks like the visual bug in the dice roller has been resolved.
Teun D. said: It looks like the visual bug in the dice roller has been resolved. Yes, it has! Thanks for updating here for me, QA approved it while I was away on vacation 😅
The new compendium breaks the Loresheet category, which now shows nothing but emptiness.

Edited 1698962302
Nora C.
Roll20 Team
Undred said: The new compendium breaks the Loresheet category, which now shows nothing but emptiness. Assuming you don't own it, I think this is because the category only exists in the Cults of the Blood Gods expansion? Even if that is the case though, I can see how that error message would be confusing. Our VTT team has a ticket to look into it now!
Why not just hide empty sections? When using the legacy compendium they weren't there, too. (already pointed that out in the thread for the new compendium and search) Nora C. said: Undred said: The new compendium breaks the Loresheet category, which now shows nothing but emptiness. Assuming you don't own it, I think this is because the category only exists in the Cults of the Blood Gods expansion? Even if that is the case though, I can see how that error message would be confusing. Our VTT team has a ticket to look into it now!

Edited 1699025229
if I didn't have it, I wouldn't have reported it on the forum. I own the book. So, i think it's a feature not intented, because, last time i check, i see loresheets in the loresheet category's, in the last version. Nora C. said: Undred said: The new compendium breaks the Loresheet category, which now shows nothing but emptiness. Assuming you don't own it, I think this is because the category only exists in the Cults of the Blood Gods expansion? Even if that is the case though, I can see how that error message would be confusing. Our VTT team has a ticket to look into it now!
Undred said: if I didn't have it, I wouldn't have reported it on the forum. I own the book. So, i think it's a feature not intented, because, last time i check, i see loresheets in the loresheet category's, in the last version. Nora C. said: Undred said: The new compendium breaks the Loresheet category, which now shows nothing but emptiness. Assuming you don't own it, I think this is because the category only exists in the Cults of the Blood Gods expansion? Even if that is the case though, I can see how that error message would be confusing. Our VTT team has a ticket to look into it now! Understood, sorry for the confusion - I will pass this along and make sure the problem is fixed for you.
Happy Thanksgiving for those in the US! I am having an issue with the character sheet when attempting to add max health to the bars.  I can add them, and as long as the sheet is open, it remains, but as soon as I close the sheet, the values return to base as determined by stamina + 3.  Am I doing something incorrectly with this, or is this a bug?
Eric H. said: Happy Thanksgiving for those in the US! I am having an issue with the character sheet when attempting to add max health to the bars.  I can add them, and as long as the sheet is open, it remains, but as soon as I close the sheet, the values return to base as determined by stamina + 3.  Am I doing something incorrectly with this, or is this a bug? That is unfortunately a limitation of how linked token bars work at the moment. There's nothing that can be done for it, currently.
My players noticed this. Since Resonance has been moved down, the label for Hunger and the according dots are now far apart. Nothing technically wrong, just an appearance thing that I'm sure will be fixed anyways in the future.
Can a health and willpower tracker please be added to SPC sheets? They are essential to keep track of non-Kindred resources.
kookie said: Can a health and willpower tracker please be added to SPC sheets? They are essential to keep track of non-Kindred resources. Hi there. There is a way to enable Secondary Attributes trackers on SPC sheets in the Configure Sheet menu. Those attributes are tracked with a number input instead of the dots input present on the PC sheet. If there's something more that you're looking for, could you elaborate?
Pegasus said: My players noticed this. Since Resonance has been moved down, the label for Hunger and the according dots are now far apart. Nothing technically wrong, just an appearance thing that I'm sure will be fixed anyways in the future. Heya, I just pushed out a fix for this, along with some TLC for the styling on the SPC sheet
Nora C. said: Heya, I just pushed out a fix for this, along with some TLC for the styling on the SPC sheet The SPC sheet is so much easier to read now! Appreciate the hard work and taking of feedback as always :)
Nora C. said: kookie said: Can a health and willpower tracker please be added to SPC sheets? They are essential to keep track of non-Kindred resources. Hi there. There is a way to enable Secondary Attributes trackers on SPC sheets in the Configure Sheet menu. Those attributes are tracked with a number input instead of the dots input present on the PC sheet. If there's something more that you're looking for, could you elaborate? I'm aware of those Secondary Attributes. They are not useful. At best, they remind me the maximum value of the stat, and force me to fiddle with token bars to track current values. They can describe the current health of the SPC, but you're not able to track  Superficial Damage vs Aggravated Damage or the maximum value. For any reason why Vampire sheets have dot inputs instead of number inputs, those reasons would apply equally to SPCs.