We switched over from LDL to UDL in both my Frostmaiden campaigns back in May 2021. Had no problems with lag at all but still experienced the 'emitting black light' interaction with Nightvision , and occasionally, a player would see everything. Only one player, and always the same player, would see everything at random times and attributed this to his laptop or slow internet. Opening and saving the tokens that emitted light, or the tokens with Nightvision would often fix the 'black light' problem . Sometimes I would need to change their default Nightvision Nocturnal setting to something else to fix the black light. But not all players had problems even though their Nightvision settings were identical to the other player's token that was having issues. As reports came in where turning off Explorer mode can fix things, and not using Tinted Nightvision or Coloured emitted light, I did that and that seemed to make things better. Overall, our experience has been generally good, but we are waiting for the reported issues to get fixed. However, in the last month or so , we were noticing considerable lag , even with small maps, to the point where I would select a token and it would literally take 1-2 seconds for each radial bubble to pop out . My Wednesday game is so bad (they are on a rather large map) that sheets and handouts take noticeable time to open, so I had to turn off DL altogether and use Fog of War , manually revealing the map. For the next session I copied the map and converted it to LDL . We tried it and still there was lag . It was not as bad as with UDL, but one or two players felt it was still unplayable so I moved the player ribbon back to the manual fog of war page and all is good. Nothing has changed on my end , other than Chrome updates, Windows 10 updates, and Roll20 updates. I've done all the steps in troubleshooting, yet the lag grows worse .