Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the sheet doesn't have a spot for the Role Life Path portion of character creation. Any Idea if that will be added in at some point?

Edited 1647801355
We also really need weapon category "martial arts" added. Martial Arts is a x2 cost skill, so when a player invests in it they really want to use it. As it is we've had to hack martial arts to make it work. Help us Roll20, you're our only hope. Edit: GM's list a few posts up is a good summary of the current issues.
Social skills tab isn't working:

Edited 1648041269
Checked in our game and it's coming up for us. TonyVi said: Social skills tab isn't working:
UPDATE: (24. marts 2022) Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction -  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Adding custom skills - Custom skills - Custom Gear - Permanent modifier to Initiative And just a friendly reminder to the DEV team/person. We need more functionality, not more design features :)
GM said: UPDATE: (24. marts 2022) Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction -  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Adding custom skills - Custom skills - Custom Gear - Permanent modifier to Initiative And just a friendly reminder to the DEV team/person. We need more functionality, not more design features :) +1 to this 
Bianca said: The feedback here and on reddit for the sheet has been incredibly helpful. We've been able to do more work on the sheet and address some of the issues raised. A damage calculator update for Autofire, and custom skills + rolls, will be released next week. Planned for release in two weeks: Improved dice handling for skill checks Adding housing fields to lifestyle section Adding a field for custom initiative modifier Any new plan for The sheet? We'd love to hear about them
Also curious about the next update. The CP Red paid product came out 6 weeks ago and the character sheet does not support role abilities. For those unfamiliar with the CP Red gaming system, that would be like the D&D 5e sheet not having support for classes. It's about as core to the game as it gets. GM's bug / feature list up a few posts is the same issues my players and I are running into. We haven't received any communications from the sheet author or PM in about a month. The last update I found was on /r/cyberpunkred about a month ago, so I've been checking there as well without any luck. Can we get an update on the roadmap? Thanks. GM said: Bianca said: The feedback here and on reddit for the sheet has been incredibly helpful. We've been able to do more work on the sheet and address some of the issues raised. A damage calculator update for Autofire, and custom skills + rolls, will be released next week. Planned for release in two weeks: Improved dice handling for skill checks Adding housing fields to lifestyle section Adding a field for custom initiative modifier Any new plan for The sheet? We'd love to hear about them
Bump (in the night)
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in this thread, and maybe I'm just thick, but is there a way for any character to roll a check as a DM whisper? I cannot seem to locate a toggle for it on either my PCs sheets or NPCs.
Jason said: I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in this thread, and maybe I'm just thick, but is there a way for any character to roll a check as a DM whisper? I cannot seem to locate a toggle for it on either my PCs sheets or NPCs. no, you are correct! how did I miss that :)) i'll add it to the list
UPDATE: (8. april 2022) * = newly discovered missing features Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator - Ability to toggle GM whisper on/off on rolls* NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction -  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Custom skills - Custom Gear - Permanent modifier to Initiative
a vote of endorsement for the GM roll. I like these pregen NPCs, but would like to roll silently.  my opinion is that the "nice to have" list should be "basic expectations for this package" and anything less is sloppy work. Lack of ICE and ammo +/- are a pretty big oversight so far. I expect better, and have confidence that Roll20 can make it happen if they can make these a priority. GM said: UPDATE: (8. april 2022) * = newly discovered missing features Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator - Ability to toggle GM whisper on/off on rolls* NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction -  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Custom skills - Custom Gear - Permanent modifier to Initiative
Definitely need those must-have features before I can even really run the game efficiently.  GM said: UPDATE: (8. april 2022) * = newly discovered missing features Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator - Ability to toggle GM whisper on/off on rolls* NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction -  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Custom skills - Custom Gear - Permanent modifier to Initiative
It’s been 6 weeks since we have received any word from Roll20. No please be patient, no roadmap, nothing. Is support for this product continuing? Can someone tell us what going on? 
TheWebCoder said: It’s been 6 weeks since we have received any word from Roll20. No please be patient, no roadmap, nothing. Is support for this product continuing? Can someone tell us what going on?  +1 to that or your could just freelance the sheet til TheWebcoder and me :)
TheWebCoder said: It’s been 6 weeks since we have received any word from Roll20. No please be patient, no roadmap, nothing. Is support for this product continuing? Can someone tell us what going on?  +1 to that as well  would be good to get an update. 
Hi folks. I was hoping to have more to share; I can understand that it’s frustrating when you don't see answers to your questions. We have read every reply and made sure to log all issues posted, but our work is focused on a couple of other sheets for the near-term. When we have updates -- especially dates -- Roll20 staff will post in this thread. I appreciate your patience!
Bianca said: Hi folks. I was hoping to have more to share; I can understand that it’s frustrating when you don't see answers to your questions. We have read every reply and made sure to log all issues posted, but our work is focused on a couple of other sheets for the near-term. When we have updates -- especially dates -- Roll20 staff will post in this thread. I appreciate your patience! Corpos always putting the squeeze on the little guy...
Carlos S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi everyone! Carlos here. I am a Product Manager at Roll20. We want to acknowledge the rocky start we had with the Cyberpunk RED sheet. We’ve seen and greatly appreciate all your comments! We want your feedback to help determine our prioritization to ensure we get it right this time. We are looking to set up a focus group so we can hear directly from all of you on what the most important features are. For those interested in participating, please click here to vote on possible meeting times.

Edited 1650679442
This sounds great Carlos. As a starting point, quite a few people on here agree that GM's list covers the bases. I'll add some additional info in parens () Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (roles are like classes in 5e, and each role in CP Red has a special ability. Currently there is NO support for roles)  - Critical hit indicator (when two or more 6s are rolled for damage it's a critical hit which does all kinds of stuff in CP Red) - Martial arts as a choice on the combat tab (it's a bug that it's missing) - Ability to toggle GM whisper on / off on rolls (a settings area in general) NICE TO HAVE: - vehicles - adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - quick access to toggle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware, just working) - working modifiers from cyberware - working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction (would need an API) - support for net running  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE being added to the character sheet - when mousing over a roll in the chat, seeing the source of the modifiers. For example instead of just +2, it would be like +2 [smart weapon] Carlos S. said: Hi everyone! Carlos here. I am a Product Manager at Roll20. We want to acknowledge the rocky start we had with the Cyberpunk RED sheet. We’ve seen and greatly appreciate all your comments! We want your feedback to help determine our prioritization to ensure we get it right this time. We are looking to set up a focus group so we can hear directly from all of you on what the most important features are. For those interested in participating, please click here to vote on possible meeting times.
Carlos S. said: Hi everyone! Carlos here. I am a Product Manager at Roll20. We want to acknowledge the rocky start we had with the Cyberpunk RED sheet. We’ve seen and greatly appreciate all your comments! We want your feedback to help determine our prioritization to ensure we get it right this time. We are looking to set up a focus group so we can hear directly from all of you on what the most important features are. For those interested in participating, please click here to vote on possible meeting times. Any chance of getting on of these for the Vampire: The Masquerade V5 release as well? Because we've had radio silence there, and some parts of the sheet don't work still. 

Edited 1650802343
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Here are my biggest gripes... How do you do Interface rolls as a Netrunner? It seems those have to be handled manually...I'm assuming this would be part of the Role support mentioned by TheWebCoder, but just to state it explicitly.  I mean, net running is a standard trope in Cyberpunk. Why no Drag and Drop for Roles...again, I think this could be covered by TheWebCoder's comments above. The sheet is extremely hard to use in a game. The design looks good, but is not very functional for actually playing the game. Skills are are hidden until you click the appropriate button, and when you're just starting out, learning the game, there's a lot of hide and seek with skill buttons. To update ammo, money, or just about anything else, you need to put that particular section into Edit mode; I'm to the point where I wonder why I even take the sheet out of Edit mode...so much clicking. Missing information in the Compendium. If you search for "Dual Wield", the compendium doesn't return anything. If I search for "Dual Wield" in the PDF, I find the information I'm looking for on page 169.  It makes me wonder what other sidebar information may be missing? (Granted the book itself has poor layout, so that could be a contributing factor, but it would be nice to be able to find this information in the compendium, too) EDIT: I had the idea to search the out-of-game compendium and found it, but still couldn't find it via a search; I had to search for another term on the same page in the PDF, then I scrolled up and found it: Still not very user-friendly if I have to search in the PDF first to find some important information that is likely to come up...I haven't met a group yet who doesn't want to attack with a weapon in each hand and know what they can do with that set up...
TheWebCoder said: This sounds great Carlos. As a starting point, quite a few people on here agree that GM's list covers the bases. I'll add some additional info in parens () Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (roles are like classes in 5e, and each role in CP Red has a special ability. Currently there is NO support for roles)  - Critical hit indicator (when two or more 6s are rolled for damage it's a critical hit which does all kinds of stuff in CP Red) - Martial arts as a choice on the combat tab (it's a bug that it's missing) - Ability to toggle GM whisper on / off on rolls (a settings area in general) NICE TO HAVE: - vehicles - adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Armor spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - quick access to toggle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware, just working) - working modifiers from cyberware - working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction (would need an API) - support for net running  programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE being added to the character sheet - when mousing over a roll in the chat, seeing the source of the modifiers. For example instead of just +2, it would be like +2 [smart weapon] Carlos S. said: Hi everyone! Carlos here. I am a Product Manager at Roll20. We want to acknowledge the rocky start we had with the Cyberpunk RED sheet. We’ve seen and greatly appreciate all your comments! We want your feedback to help determine our prioritization to ensure we get it right this time. We are looking to set up a focus group so we can hear directly from all of you on what the most important features are. For those interested in participating, please click here to vote on possible meeting times. +1 to the addons - The list should cover the basic functionality the sheet should do. Press on, Choompa!! 
Carlos S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Thanks to those who took the survey. From the results, April 27th, 6 pm EST / 3 PM PST was the top timeslot. Those who answered the survey should have received an invite for that time.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Carlos S. said: Thanks to those who took the survey. From the results, April 27th, 6 pm EST / 3 PM PST was the top timeslot. Those who answered the survey should have received an invite for that time. Anybody else getting meeting ID invalid?
Carlos S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Sorry, we are having some tech difficulties. Please check your email for a new meeting invite.
Only had 30 minutes, but that list is a good one ☝️  Thanks again for organizing the town hall
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Carlos and R20 team, thanks for organizing the meet up for this sheet. It was awesome meeting and talking with you all. Thanks for taking my issues/concerns seriously. I wish some others could have been on the call, but thanks to the Webcoder and GM for providing that list above…it helped when I ran out of things to say.  It was a great conversation. 
Carlos, can you please fill us in on the plan?
TonyVi said: Social skills tab isn't working: I'm also having this same issue.
Not sure where else to post this, so I'll post it here. Talsorian Games has added some errata for Cyberpunk Red, and the DVs for autofire were updated. Link to Compendium (still has the old DVs):&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/cpunk/Rules:Ranged%20Combat#toc_8" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/cpunk/Rules:Ranged%20Combat#toc_8</a> Link to Errata (new DVs):&nbsp; <a href="https://rtalsoriangames.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/RTG-CPR-CoreBookErratav1.25.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://rtalsoriangames.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/RTG-CPR-CoreBookErratav1.25.pdf</a>
Finderski said: Carlos and R20 team, thanks for organizing the meet up for this sheet. It was awesome meeting and talking with you all. Thanks for taking my issues/concerns seriously. I wish some others could have been on the call, but thanks to the Webcoder and GM for providing that list above…it helped when I ran out of things to say.&nbsp; It was a great conversation.&nbsp; Great to hear that it went well. Sorry i couldn't be there. Looking forward to seeing the results. (and maybe a roadmap) Thanks Finderski for taking the lead on this.
Hey folks, Following on from our conversations in this venue (and others) we decided to try an experiment to consolidate some of our user feedback and improve our communication channels by utilizing the Roll20 Portal. You can find details here ! This thread isn't going anywhere, but using the Portal will allow us to get a clearer picture of what we need to do to support you, and allow us to drill down into specific issues with greater clarity, and, hopefully, allow us to communicate better with you on what features you can expect and when. Thank you for your patience and contributions, we don't often get our heads up out of the water to come and communicate directly, but we really appreciate you all.
Nic B. said: Hey folks, Following on from our conversations in this venue (and others) we decided to try an experiment to consolidate some of our user feedback and improve our communication channels by utilizing the Roll20 Portal. You can find details here ! This thread isn't going anywhere, but using the Portal will allow us to get a clearer picture of what we need to do to support you, and allow us to drill down into specific issues with greater clarity, and, hopefully, allow us to communicate better with you on what features you can expect and when. Thank you for your patience and contributions, we don't often get our heads up out of the water to come and communicate directly, but we really appreciate you all. I will try to the best of my abilities to transfer the list above to the Portal.&nbsp;

Edited 1652105002
@nic @carlos, respectfully, we're almost at 3 months since CP Red launched, and Role Abilities aren't under the "planning" tab on the portal? Not having support for roles is like not having support for Classes on 5e. Imagine the uproar if classes stopped working on the 5e sheet? That's what we're working around right now in CP Red. What the community has done so far to help: pre-ordered or bought the product done qa during our session planning and live sesions maintained a very clear and concise list of bugs and QoL updates those who could do so attended the meeting added the bugs and qol updates to the portal What roll20 has done so far: said you want to do better Would you agree that's a slightly uneven distribution of labor? Nic B. said: Hey folks, Following on from our conversations in this venue (and others) we decided to try an experiment to consolidate some of our user feedback and improve our communication channels by utilizing the Roll20 Portal. You can find details here !
Can someone tell me the list of available templates from "Cyberpunk Red by Roll20"? I ask this question because I currently only know about: &amp;{template:initiative} &amp;{template:skills} &amp;{template:attack} However, none can be modified to create an Interface Roll that use only a 1d10 + Role Ability Score. I would like to keep the same formating as the others. If no template exist, I'm opened to help develop one. :) Thanks in advanced for your support.

Edited 1652207376
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Corvenn said: Can someone tell me the list of available templates from "Cyberpunk Red by Roll20"? I ask this question because I currently only know about: &amp;{template:initiative} &amp;{template:skills} &amp;{template:attack} However, none can be modified to create an Interface Roll that use only a 1d10 + Role Ability Score. I would like to keep the same formating as the others. If no template exist, I'm opened to help develop one. :) Thanks in advanced for your support. Here's what I used: &amp;{template:skills}{{character_name=@{Uber Phantom|character_name}}}{{skill_name=Interface}}{{skill_level=@{Uber Phantom|Interface}}}{{skill_mod=[[?{Roll Mod|0}]]}}{{skill_stat=N/A}}{{roll2=[[1d10+0]]}}{{skill_stat_value=N/A}}{{roll=[[@{Uber Phantom|Interface}[Interface]+?{Roll Mod|0}[MOD]+1d10]]}} Of course, you'd want to change the character's name... Hope that helps.
Hello hello, Something I just discovered yesterday : When you put a modifier in a skill (for example Handgun : +2 resulting from Smartgun and Excellent quality for example) it adds when you click on the Handgun skill check. But, when you click on the handgun "Attack" button, which uses the Handgun skill... The +2 is not taking into account in the roll. To make it Short : the modifiers that you put in the skills, are not taking into account in Attack related to that skill.
Thank you Finderski ! Meanwhile I found out another template, &amp;{template:humanity-loss}, and use it for my Interface rolls. The only quirk is that it inverts the colors when you obtain a 1 (green) or a 10 (red). First I added the attribute "Interface_level" to the Netrunner character and created abilities related to Interface. Here is one example: &amp;{template:humanity-loss}{{character_name=@{SLIDE|character_name}}}{{name=Interface: Cloak}}{{cyberware=*Allows the Netrunner to hide their actions in the Architecture before they leave.*}}{{dietype=}}{{roll=[[@{SLIDE|Interface_level}[INTERFACE]+1d10]]}} &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
Tracking Ammo I'm trying to understand how to call/reference @{weapon_ammo} &amp; @{weapon_ammo_max}. Those listings don't appear in the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab of the character sheet. So i get blanks/invalids when I attempt @{selected|weapon_ammo}. Where do I find this hidden information and how can I access it?
Wanted to remind the CP Red community to please go to the portal and vote on the issues that are important to you. you can pick nice to have, important, or critical and leave a note as to why. The more votes and notes the better roll20 can address the issues. Thanks Chooms <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets</a>
TheWebCoder said: Wanted to remind the CP Red community to please go to the portal and vote on the issues that are important to you. you can pick nice to have, important, or critical and leave a note as to why. The more votes and notes the better roll20 can address the issues. Thanks Chooms <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets</a> i'll second that (sorry, Webcoder - a bit busy elsewere right now)

Edited 1653950419
BUG Not seeing excellent quality weapons add to the attack roll, nor poor quality subtract from the attack roll (pg. 342 Weapons of Excellent or Poor Quality).
Yay!
TheWebCoder said: Yay! Hehehehe saw it too. going to be great :) good work Roll20
FEATURE IMPROVEMENT My group is spending some improvement points (IP) and the way it's set up on the sheet is confusing. It has an input for spent and max. So for example, my players have 240 IP, and one spent 200 of those, leaving 40 left. If I type that in, it says 200 (spent) of 240 (max), making it look like that character has 200 left. Instead of "spent" it should be "current". Or better still, just get rid of the two values and have a single value. IP aren't something with a "max" per se. It's not a resource that recharges. If there was a single value, then as you spent them you'd simply reduce that number.
FEATURE IMPROVEMENT The "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons should read as "Locked" and "Unlocked", as they're indicative&nbsp;of the current status. As it is, the button reads "Unlock" when it's already unlocked, and "Lock" when it's already locked.
Has anyone found a hack yet for adding attack / damage modifiers to weapons? For example, our solo needs +1 to attack rolls for her Combat Awareness ability.