Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

Because it's hard to find skills under the category accordions, I made this handout for my players. You might like it too! Accounting  (Education) Acting  (Performance) Air Vehicle Tech   (Technique) Animal Handling  (Education) Archery  (Ranged Weapon) Athletics  (Body) Autofire  (Ranged Weapon) Basic Tech  (Technique) Brawling  (Fighting) Bribery  (Social) Bureaucracy  (Education) Business  (Education) Composition  (Education) Conceal / Reveal Object (Search)  (Awareness) Concentration   (Awareness) Contortionist   (Body) Conversation   (Social) Criminology  (Education) Cryptography  (Education) Cybertech  (Technique) Dance   (Body) Deduction  (Education) Demolitions  (Technique) Drive Land Vehicle  (Control) Education   (Education) Electronics / Security Tech  (Technique) Endurance   (Body) Evasion  (Fighting) First Aid   (Technique) Forgery  (Technique) Gamble  (Education) Handgun  (Ranged Weapon) Heavy Weapons  (Ranged Weapon) Human Perception / Insight   (Social) Interrogation / Intimidation  (Social) Land Vehicle Tech  (Technique) Language   (Education) Library Search  (Education) Lip Reading   (Awareness) Local Expert   (Education) Martial Arts  (Fighting) Melee Weapon  (Fighting) Paint / Draw / Sculpt  (Technique) Paramedic  (Technique) Perception   (Awareness) Personal Grooming  (Social) Persuasion  (Social) Photography / Film / Video  (Technique) Pick Lock  (Technique) Pick Pocket  (Technique) Pilot Air Vehicle  (Control) Pilot Sea Vehicle  (Control) Play Instrument  (Performance) Resist Torture / Drugs   (Body) Riding  (Control) Science  (Education) Sea Vehicle Tech  (Technique) Shoulder Arms  (Ranged Weapon) Stealth   (Body) Streetwise  (Social) Tactics  (Education) Tracking  (Awareness) Trading  (Social) Wardrobe / Style  (Social) Weaponstech  (Technique) Wilderness Survival  (Education)
Bug Report - Critical Injury Random Tables have no weighting. The critical injuries should be rolled on 2d6, so the extreme results of dismembered legs and arms only occur on 1/36 chance, currently they are 1 in 11. This has lead to a lot of lost limbs in my party.
Doing a check-in. The Cyberpunk Red sheet has now been out for four months, but still not seeing any updates? Can we please get a status report on what is planned and when?
Hey Chooms, Roll20 added several more CP Red Character Sheet update request to the portal. If any of them interest you, please leave a note so Roll20 knows what to prioritize:&nbsp;<a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets</a>
Bianca
Roll20 Team
I checked in and the team is planning an update to incorporate role abilities. We're aiming to have changes out in August.
I may just be not finding it on the sheet - but is there a netrunning/cyberdeck option on this sheet?

Edited 1656933690
Brian said: I may just be not finding it on the sheet - but is there a netrunning/cyberdeck option on this sheet? Not as yet. Which unfortunately means the Cyberdeck and Programs dragged from the Compendium just disappear into the void. The only way to add that equipment in manually at the moment. It is on their planned list though... <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/18-planned" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/18-planned</a>

Edited 1656994346
thanks for that David. May be another already asked question but is there any sort of ETA?
Corvenn said: Can someone tell me the list of available templates from "Cyberpunk Red by Roll20"? I would still like to know if there is a list of usable Templates. I'm looking for one where I can roll encounters and use the optional Weather tables in. Just a generic one where I can add what I want
Brian said: thanks for that David. May be another already asked question but is there any sort of ETA? Bianca said we are getting role abilities in August, but that's the only ETA we've received. I am not sure if the net running update will be in that release or not. I hope so!
TheWebCoder said: Bianca said we are getting role abilities in August, but that's the only ETA we've received. I am not sure if the net running update will be in that release or not. I hope so! How hard can it be, The code for another CPR sheet on Roll20 has a&nbsp; working cyberdeck/netrunning tab.
On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots?
Matt
Pro
On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots? Drag &amp; Drop the Neural Link from the compendium and it will generate 5 option slots. Then in the newly created cyberware entry, you can modify the amount of slots to suit the Neural link' quality/modifications.
Matt said: On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots? Drag &amp; Drop the Neural Link from the compendium and it will generate 5 option slots. Then in the newly created cyberware entry, you can modify the amount of slots to suit the Neural link' quality/modifications. But what if we don't have the Compendium? It's like $40. Do you have to have it to use this sheet??
I figured it out! It's a little cumbersome, but it's doable. In case anyone else comes looking for this answer: On cyberware tab of your choice, click add, then click Unlock. Click Foundational on the item you added. Click lock. Now you can add the foundational item and give slots below!
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks!
5 months later and you still don't have this working? Shameful.
Please sneak in the missing Martial Arts as a weapon skill. It's in the Portal here:&nbsp; <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/c/195-martial-arts-support" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/c/195-martial-arts-support</a> Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks!
GM
Pro
Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks! sounds great. Can't wait to see how you solved this :)
Hey Nic, are we still ETA 1-2 weeks away for this? Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks