Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

Because it's hard to find skills under the category accordions, I made this handout for my players. You might like it too! Accounting  (Education) Acting  (Performance) Air Vehicle Tech   (Technique) Animal Handling  (Education) Archery  (Ranged Weapon) Athletics  (Body) Autofire  (Ranged Weapon) Basic Tech  (Technique) Brawling  (Fighting) Bribery  (Social) Bureaucracy  (Education) Business  (Education) Composition  (Education) Conceal / Reveal Object (Search)  (Awareness) Concentration   (Awareness) Contortionist   (Body) Conversation   (Social) Criminology  (Education) Cryptography  (Education) Cybertech  (Technique) Dance   (Body) Deduction  (Education) Demolitions  (Technique) Drive Land Vehicle  (Control) Education   (Education) Electronics / Security Tech  (Technique) Endurance   (Body) Evasion  (Fighting) First Aid   (Technique) Forgery  (Technique) Gamble  (Education) Handgun  (Ranged Weapon) Heavy Weapons  (Ranged Weapon) Human Perception / Insight   (Social) Interrogation / Intimidation  (Social) Land Vehicle Tech  (Technique) Language   (Education) Library Search  (Education) Lip Reading   (Awareness) Local Expert   (Education) Martial Arts  (Fighting) Melee Weapon  (Fighting) Paint / Draw / Sculpt  (Technique) Paramedic  (Technique) Perception   (Awareness) Personal Grooming  (Social) Persuasion  (Social) Photography / Film / Video  (Technique) Pick Lock  (Technique) Pick Pocket  (Technique) Pilot Air Vehicle  (Control) Pilot Sea Vehicle  (Control) Play Instrument  (Performance) Resist Torture / Drugs   (Body) Riding  (Control) Science  (Education) Sea Vehicle Tech  (Technique) Shoulder Arms  (Ranged Weapon) Stealth   (Body) Streetwise  (Social) Tactics  (Education) Tracking  (Awareness) Trading  (Social) Wardrobe / Style  (Social) Weaponstech  (Technique) Wilderness Survival  (Education)
Bug Report - Critical Injury Random Tables have no weighting. The critical injuries should be rolled on 2d6, so the extreme results of dismembered legs and arms only occur on 1/36 chance, currently they are 1 in 11. This has lead to a lot of lost limbs in my party.
Doing a check-in. The Cyberpunk Red sheet has now been out for four months, but still not seeing any updates? Can we please get a status report on what is planned and when?
Hey Chooms, Roll20 added several more CP Red Character Sheet update request to the portal. If any of them interest you, please leave a note so Roll20 knows what to prioritize:&nbsp;<a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets</a>
I checked in and the team is planning an update to incorporate role abilities. We're aiming to have changes out in August.
I may just be not finding it on the sheet - but is there a netrunning/cyberdeck option on this sheet?

Edited 1656933690
Brian said: I may just be not finding it on the sheet - but is there a netrunning/cyberdeck option on this sheet? Not as yet. Which unfortunately means the Cyberdeck and Programs dragged from the Compendium just disappear into the void. The only way to add that equipment in manually at the moment. It is on their planned list though... <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/18-planned" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/18-planned</a>

Edited 1656994346
thanks for that David. May be another already asked question but is there any sort of ETA?
Corvenn said: Can someone tell me the list of available templates from "Cyberpunk Red by Roll20"? I would still like to know if there is a list of usable Templates. I'm looking for one where I can roll encounters and use the optional Weather tables in. Just a generic one where I can add what I want
Brian said: thanks for that David. May be another already asked question but is there any sort of ETA? Bianca said we are getting role abilities in August, but that's the only ETA we've received. I am not sure if the net running update will be in that release or not. I hope so!
TheWebCoder said: Bianca said we are getting role abilities in August, but that's the only ETA we've received. I am not sure if the net running update will be in that release or not. I hope so! How hard can it be, The code for another CPR sheet on Roll20 has a&nbsp; working cyberdeck/netrunning tab.
On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots?
On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots? Drag &amp; Drop the Neural Link from the compendium and it will generate 5 option slots. Then in the newly created cyberware entry, you can modify the amount of slots to suit the Neural link' quality/modifications.
Matt said: On Cyberware, it has slots 0/0. How do you ADD slots? Adding things only lets you use them up. How do I add a Neural link to get slots? Drag &amp; Drop the Neural Link from the compendium and it will generate 5 option slots. Then in the newly created cyberware entry, you can modify the amount of slots to suit the Neural link' quality/modifications. But what if we don't have the Compendium? It's like $40. Do you have to have it to use this sheet??
I figured it out! It's a little cumbersome, but it's doable. In case anyone else comes looking for this answer: On cyberware tab of your choice, click add, then click Unlock. Click Foundational on the item you added. Click lock. Now you can add the foundational item and give slots below!
Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks!
5 months later and you still don't have this working? Shameful.
Please sneak in the missing Martial Arts as a weapon skill. It's in the Portal here:&nbsp; <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/c/195-martial-arts-support" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/c/195-martial-arts-support</a> Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks!
Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks! sounds great. Can't wait to see how you solved this :)
Hey Nic, are we still ETA 1-2 weeks away for this? Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks
Hey Roll20, in past missives you've mentioned a desire to have better communication with the community. This is a perfect opportunity to provide a status update on the August release. Even bad news is better than no news, but y'all not saying anything is what I thought you were trying to get away from? Thanks.
I was interested in this but seeing this thread I think I better look elsewhere to play online.&nbsp;
BUG Adding custom skills doesn't remove the "You don't have any custom skills yet" message.

Edited 1660498033
BUG REPORT When editing links on the sheet the text in the fields is invisible. I've highlighted it to show both fields have data, but it cannot be seen due to (nearly) white text on a white background. I also posted this in the "new color scheme is causing bugs" thread because I hadn't noticed it until that update, but I wasn't sure if it was an issue unique to the CP Red sheet, so posting here as well. If this is redundant, feel free to delete whichever post is in the wrong place.
Not trying to be negative, but this sheet is around 6 months old and is still not usable.&nbsp; You can't even adjust ammo used or damage to armor, let alone do anything with roles.&nbsp; I bought the book expecting to use this, and can't even enjoy the compendium, seriously disappointed.&nbsp; Even the Fallout character sheet is in better shape, can't wait to start that up.&nbsp; Hope this sheet gets fixed eventually, so I don't regret wasting the money on the purchase from marketplace.
It would be great, to have a functional sheet by the end of this month. I've been looking forward to playing a game with friends but the sheet isn't practical in its current state.
Hey Nic, we're at the 4-5 week mark after your post. I've tried posting here and sending a help request. Can we get an update? Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks!

Edited 1661359434
Roll20 has recently advertised CP Red on Twitter . I added a helpful link to this thread so prospective customers can make an informed decision on their purchase! Edit 1: The ad has been removed on Twitter, but you can still see it on&nbsp; Facebook &nbsp;and Instagram . Edit 2:&nbsp; The ad has been removed on Twitter, but you can still see it on&nbsp; Facebook &nbsp;and&nbsp; Instagram . It reads as the following. I've added a little easter egg. Can you find it? &nbsp;The dark future has dawned at Roll20. &nbsp;Cyberpunk RED from RTalsorianGames is here with cyborgs, assassins, and nihilistic doomsday cults!&nbsp; &nbsp;Start your rebellion today &nbsp;after the character sheet works:&nbsp; <a href="https://hubs.li/Q01kwKQd0" rel="nofollow">https://hubs.li/Q01kwKQd0</a>
Nic B. said: Hey Folks, Wanted to raise here, in case it came up during anyone's games during the brief moment it was live, but we accidentally released a very early version of Role Abilities to the sheet. It's been removed again, but I suppose we've tipped our hands. Role Abilities are in progress and something should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks! Any news? One other thing that has already been mentioned but I think it’s worth bringing up again is the ammo tracking and armor ablating system. Having to edit each entry is way too tedious.&nbsp; I think we should leave the “style over substance” to the edgerunners&nbsp; ;)

Edited 1661973168
For those of you not following along on the Portal, there was an update today Cyberpunk RED: Role Abilities &nbsp;We are still actively working on these changes, but are a couple of weeks behind - be on the look out soon!
TheWebCoder said: For those of you not following along on the Portal, there was an update today Cyberpunk RED: Role Abilities &nbsp;We are still actively working on these changes, but are a couple of weeks behind - be on the look out soon! Hopefully, we can get these updates soon. I want to start a campaign with a couple of players&nbsp;&nbsp;
We're 2 weeks past the 6 months we've been waiting for a sheet update, so seems like a good time to check-in? Do we have a new estimate on the release?
TheWebCoder said: We're 2 weeks past the 6 months we've been waiting for a sheet update, so seems like a good time to check-in? Do we have a new estimate on the release? /Roll20 Dev team, checking... is this a D&amp;D sheet? No. Rolling standard response:&nbsp; "Welcome to Sheets By Roll 20, where nothing works and half the features you want will be absent forever. Thanks for your bussiness!"&nbsp; This happens over and over, and people never learn. Roll 20 will release a barely functional sheet, and MAYBE have it running decently a year later. Most likely though, it'll be abandonware.&nbsp;
Hopefully they can get these changes out soon. With the popularity of the new Netflix show, I bet there will be a few new people looking to try out this system. It would be great if they had a useable sheet when they do&nbsp;&nbsp;
But wait, there's more! Now is the time Roll20! Ride the hype monorail straight to the bank! Jaden R. said: Hopefully they can get these changes out soon. With the popularity of the new Netflix show, I bet there will be a few new people looking to try out this system. It would be great if they had a useable sheet when they do&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1663542261
BUG FIX REQUEST Critical Success / Failure should apply to Initiative. Will add to Portal, too. Thanks!
I really do hope we get an update soon
For those of you not following along on the Portal, there was an&nbsp; update today . Godspeed, Roll20! Cyberpunk RED: Role Abilities &nbsp; Hi everyone - we are putting the final touches on the sheet and should have it released early next week!
Hey Folks, We released the Role Abilities update that's been percolating on the team for some time. In terms of lines of code, this is the single biggest update that Roll20 has ever made to a sheet post-launch, so there are bound to be some things we've missed or overlooked. If I could ask that you update this thread if you run into issues, we will try to be responsible as possible in resolving issues. Many thanks for your patience, Nic
Note sure if I am missing something. But when I create a Martial Art under the Martial Arts Category in the Fighting Tab, how do I reference that skill level for creating a new Weapon in the Weapon Category? The Martial Art does not appear as a selectable skill to roll the macro with.

Edited 1664396482
That's been a missing feature of the sheet since it's release, and is being tracked in the portal here . I'd encourage you to login and leave an upvote for the devs to take a look. As a work around we've created custom weapons to handle it. For anyone on the CP Red sheet team who happens to read this: martial arts being missing from the dropdown (and no ability to add a custom type) is a major shortcoming, which is a very easy fix on your end. It's simply adding one more option to the dropdown, the programmatic handling of which would be identical to the others already on the list, i.e. pistol, heavy weapons, brawling, etc. This is literally an hour of work for a dev and it would solve the #1 thing that's missing from the combat section. FieserMoep said: Note sure if I am missing something. But when I create a Martial Art under the Martial Arts Category in the Fighting Tab, how do I reference that skill level for creating a new Weapon in the Weapon Category? The Martial Art does not appear as a selectable skill to roll the macro with.
I cant seem to drag and drop programs to the cyberdeck in the Roles section of the sheet. Is there a trick to doing this or is it not implemented?
For some reason I'm having an issue with the character sheets where occasionally I'll lose a bunch of sections on a sheet for unknown reasons. The sheet that loses sections gets vastly simplified. As an example heres what bugged sheet vs normal sheet looks like: <a href="https://i.imgur.com/xoLchat.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/xoLchat.png</a> <a href="https://i.imgur.com/TTsQ21j.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/TTsQ21j.png</a> On top of the missing stats and cyberware sections my bugged sheets also lose the entire lifepath, friends, enemies, role ability, critical injuries, addictions, reputation, tragic love affairs and vehicle sections. If I go to the attributes &amp; abilities tab I can see that the missing text from my lifepaths is still there but it just wont show up on the main character sheet for whatever reason. I can kinda remedy this by starting a new character with the same name from scratch and transferring info but its a bit annoying and time consuming to do so.&nbsp;
J S. said: I cant seem to drag and drop programs to the cyberdeck in the Roles section of the sheet. Is there a trick to doing this or is it not implemented? This is currently unhandled, but we're aware of this required update.&nbsp; Paul N. said: For some reason I'm having an issue with the character sheets where occasionally I'll lose a bunch of sections on a sheet for unknown reasons. The sheet that loses sections gets vastly simplified. As an example heres what bugged sheet vs normal sheet looks like: Hi Paul! It looks like you might have accidentally put your sheet into NPC mode? You can change this by going into the header, clicking the edit button, and then there should be a toggle between PC and NPC. Let me know if this is not the case.
For anyone on the CP Red sheet team who happens to read this: martial arts being missing from the dropdown (and no ability to add a custom type) is a major shortcoming, which is a very easy fix on your end. I understand the perception that this should be an easy fix, but the reason that this is missing is because Martial Arts skills are user defined, and there's currently no way for us to add the contents of repeating sections to select fields. We do have a solution for this in the future, but the amount of work it would require did not merit bumping the role abilities update.
Loving the changes so far, but I will keep throwing out critiques.&nbsp; Support for drag and drop will be great if we bought the book, can't drag deck type or programs(I know they are coming).&nbsp; The ability to adjust Deck properties, as they have released other decks now, I don't mind altering and chnging the info till addons to the compendium come out.&nbsp; Still hoping we will see ways to edit SP on armor and ammo in guns, to keep track of easier.&nbsp; Thank you guys for all the work, please keep it up.
It shaping up pretty nice the only key features I think we need for a fully functional sheet now is the ability to increase or decrease Ammo, SP and Humanity. Also, Drag and drop compatibility with the compendium.&nbsp; Apart from that the role ability seem to work well from my testing and cyberwar is a very nice condensed addition.&nbsp;

Edited 1664547331
Fair point. Wouldn't be the worst experience -- instead of having them be user defined -- to list out each martial art as both a skill and selectable for a weapon skill?&nbsp; Also stands to reason there'd be some association between custom skills and weapon skills? But I hear you that Roles were P1. Going to get in there and test this weekend.&nbsp; Nic B. said: For anyone on the CP Red sheet team who happens to read this: martial arts being missing from the dropdown (and no ability to add a custom type) is a major shortcoming, which is a very easy fix on your end. I understand the perception that this should be an easy fix, but the reason that this is missing is because Martial Arts skills are user defined, and there's currently no way for us to add the contents of repeating sections to select fields. We do have a solution for this in the future, but the amount of work it would require did not merit bumping the role abilities update.
Bug Issue? Empathy / Humanity loss is not being calculated when Cyberware is added. These can be manually edited in the Abilities &amp; Attributes tab, however adding any more Cyberware or refreshing the page reasserts the incorrect values.

Edited 1664848906
Just played a game with a Media, with a Credibility rank 4 Role Ability. He wanted to make an active Believability roll in our game tonight. Game mechanics says with his 4 distinct verifiable pieces of evidence, it should be "two higher". For Pieces of Evidence, if I selected "One + Four Or More" the "Roll Believability" button just didn't do anything. If I select "Four or more pieces" it works. If I mouse over the left number, it says I rolled a 1d10 = (4). The mouse over on the right number says Rolling +2 = 2. But what are we rolling here? The core mechanics says for a rank 4, believability is 3 out of 10 chance the audience buys it. Because it is +2, that means that there is a 5/10 chance the audience buys it. So rolling a 4 was a failure. Then after the game I rolled again and rolled a 6, and that was also a failure. So are we rolling above or below some requirement? The core book is not clear at all, and it seems like either the 4 or the 6 should have worked (but not both).&nbsp; I followed that by just rolling a whole bunch of times. getting between 4-9 each time. Eventually I was able to roll a natural 2, and that finally gave me a success. It seems like this math is not set up correctly. Math should be (roll - evidence modifier) vs (believability). If you roll equal to or under your believability, it is a success. Thus my player's original roll of a (4) - 2 (modifier) is less than his believability of 3 (for being rank 4).&nbsp; I know, a bit to kludgy, but that's how some RPGs are. Rank 1 or 2 : Believability (roll less than after modifier)&nbsp;2 Rank 3 or 4: Believability (roll less than after modifier)&nbsp;3 Rank 5 or 6: Believability&nbsp; (roll less than after modifier) &nbsp;4 Rank 7 or 8: Believability&nbsp; (roll less than after modifier) &nbsp;5 Rank 9: Believability&nbsp; (roll less than after modifier) &nbsp;6 Rank 10: Believability&nbsp; (roll less than after modifier) &nbsp;7