Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Minakie said: Hey guys. Don't know if anyone is taking requests to make new sheets, but the Supernatural RPG doesn't have one yet and I could really use one if it did. I saw somewhere that this is based on the Cortex system but I'm only familiar with D&D5e so I can't vouch for that. For those who don't own the rulebook, a free version of the SN character sheet can be downloaded here for visual reference. If you do make this character sheet, please let me know via PM once it's done so that I know when I can start using it. Thanks. I'm kinda sad that no one has shown interest in making a Supernatural sheet for Roll20, especially since I'm already designing a campaign for it. I guess I overestimated the number of SN fans out there. Also, I just checked and it seems that link only has the front page of the character sheet, but not the back page, and most links to the SN character sheet I found are no longer working. The only link I could find that has both pages was on scribd , my apologies.
Probably already been asked, but request for "Forbidden Lands" character sheet.
Request for Everquest (Sword and Sorcery) 3.5 OGL D&D Variant character sheet.
Request for Fading Suns 2e and/or 2e Revised.
Would love a Battlelords of the 23rd Century Character sheet. Thanks! Here is link &nbsp;<a href="https://www.ssdc.com/files/battlelords/battlelords_crs.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://www.ssdc.com/files/battlelords/battlelords_crs.pdf</a>

Edited 1551241258
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Minakie said: . I'm kinda sad that no one has&nbsp;shown&nbsp;interest in making a Supernatural sheet for Roll20, especially since I'm already designing a campaign for it. I guess I overestimated the number of SN fans out there. Also, I just checked and it seems that link only has the front page of the character sheet, but not the back page, and most links to the SN character sheet I found are no longer working. The only link I could find that has both pages was on scribd , my apologies. I am also in school, and making methods for Dean and Sam to kill even more monsters pales in comparison to finishing homework for college professors.&nbsp; Maybe in a few months, after I graduated..&nbsp; Even Crowley isn't as scary as my professors....&nbsp; Place where folks discuss cost
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Happywolf said: Probably already been asked, but request for "Forbidden Lands" character sheet. I'm currently re-visiting this project and should have something to test soon.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Minakie said: . I'm kinda sad that no one has&nbsp;shown&nbsp;interest in making a Supernatural sheet for Roll20, especially since I'm already designing a campaign for it. I guess I overestimated the number of SN fans out there. Also, I just checked and it seems that link only has the front page of the character sheet, but not the back page, and most links to the SN character sheet I found are no longer working. The only link I could find that has both pages was on scribd , my apologies. I am also in school, and making methods for Dean and Sam to kill even more monsters pales in comparison to finishing homework for college professors.&nbsp; Maybe in a few months, after I graduated..&nbsp; Even Crowley isn't as scary as my professors....&nbsp; Place where folks discuss cost Ah yes, I remember college. And I don't miss it. At all. I hope you can endure these last months of hell (hehe) and I will be looking forward to your progress on the Supernatural character sheet once you start working on it. Keep me posted :)
Not sure where to start with this but I feel this Home-brew doesn't get enough love. Id straight up praise the sun if someone were to make a "Fifth Age Home-Brew" character sheet compatible with Roll20. They already have some nice sheets as PDF's and some fillable sheets but nothing for Roll20&nbsp; Here is a link to their Reddit if anyone is interested in taking up this one! <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/FifthAge/comments/6b75wl/core_document_download/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/FifthAge/comments/6b75wl/core_document_download/</a>

Edited 1552010460
Hey sheet magicians, I know it’s very new and backers just got access to the book&nbsp; but would any of you be interested in making an Expanse RPG sheet with spaceship page? Thanks in advance.
I'm going to throw in a character-sheet request for a system called&nbsp; LexOccultum. &nbsp;
I would love to have a character sheet on here for the new Expanse ROG by Green Ronin. It's based on Modern AGE a bit. You already have AGE and Fantasy AGE.&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
JM R. said: I would love to have a character sheet on here for the new Expanse ROG by Green Ronin. It's based on Modern AGE a bit. You already have AGE and Fantasy AGE.&nbsp; All AGE systems are in the AGE sheet, so maybe it could be possible to incorporate as yet another option beyond the existing ones.
Wes
Sheet Author
I have an Expanse sheet partially completed. I need the book, but as I was not a crowd funding backer I'm in waiting mode. My current estimate for any time to work on this sheet is in the later half of April
I have the editable pdf file of Steam States and want to make a character sheet, is there any tool for converting or i need to remake the full sheet in html?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's no way to convert from pdf to html unfortunately. The only way is to build it manually.
Hey, everyone!&nbsp; I'm humbly begging for someone with experience building a character sheet to help me out.&nbsp; After scouring the Internet trying to figure out what system to use for my next game, I stumbled upon the 4th edition of Metamorphosis Alpha, and it's perfect .&nbsp; The only problem?&nbsp; There's no character sheets for it. Would anybody out there be willing to help design a character sheet for it if I helped provide information, since I'm sure not everybody who has the time to design such a sheet would be willing to invest in the rule book?
I am in school right now.&nbsp; Last semester.&nbsp; For me, no, not right now.&nbsp; In about three months? Pretty sure I can work with that.&nbsp; Especially with all the help from how to do what with whatever .
Garrett G. said: For those of you waiting, have patience. I'll get it up there as soon as I can. Are you still working on this sheet? i love the style on it :)&nbsp; Thank you! I am still working on this sheet as a personal project. However, as someone has already started to push through a Trudvang Chronicles &nbsp;sheet for Roll20, I haven't been rushing it. I don't have an exact idea on when I will get it in a shape (that I feel) is satisfactory but once I do, I'm more than happy to share around the HTML/CSS code if you'd like to use it as a custom sheet in your own games. I prefer a LOT of automation in my sheets (at least as much as I can figure out how to put in) and I'm not certain how much will be available in the sheet being pushed through. This is the other reason I've continued to work on it when I have extra time. I don't know about trying to push it forward through Roll20's official&nbsp; listings as I'm not certain how they'd feel about putting in sheets that are, most likely, mostly cosmetic in difference. As I said though, if interested, I can update you once the sheet is finished and if you would like to try it, I can send along the code for use by anyone that likes it. If there's enough interest, I wouldn't have a problem with seeing what conditions I'd need to meet to have this sheet also posted up. Hi Garrett, yes i would like to try it out when your finished with it :)

Edited 1552520049
wondering if anyone would be willing to work on, or help me work on a character sheet for UESRPG, specifically RRe as its the version I worked on and run. For reference, this is an excel version I made, <a href="https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KJaEiiCaHxwBkPmHeTHII4cQJiw2DVl_" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KJaEiiCaHxwBkPmHeTHII4cQJiw2DVl_</a> I have started having a look at it but there is a lot to take in and learn here and help would be hugely appreciated as I'm also working on the monster book for it currently, i'd like to switch my online group to using roll20, but it feels like having a character sheet in roll20 itself would be hugely beneficial, and would help with being able to get the game more easily played for other people too.
I was wondering if someone could make a Tales From The Loop character sheet?&nbsp; Tales From The Loop CS
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Lee G. said: I was wondering if someone could make a Tales From The Loop character sheet?&nbsp; Tales From The Loop CS There's already a Tales from the Loop character sheet...are you looking for modifications? If so, you may want to reach out to Kirsty as it looks like she may be in the process &nbsp;of updating it...?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Lee G. said: I was wondering if someone could make a Tales From The Loop character sheet?&nbsp; Tales From The Loop CS Yeah, the sheet even supposedly got an update for some expansion that exist for the game.

Edited 1552747958
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Lee! I'm the sheet author for Tales. You should be able to find it in the dropdown list of character sheets. It's currently listed as "Tales from the Loop / TFTF". I'm always happy to make any changes suggested by the Tales community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any comments or suggestions regarding the sheet. Edit: I realized that I should confirm that "Things from the Flood" has been added to the sheet as well as the French language expansion. The changes have been up since last Tuesday.
So I think this has been requested already, but just in case it isn't a typo, I would actually like to ask if anyone could give me assistance making a character sheet for Digimon: Digital Adventures (which I think was mistakenly put up there as Digimon Digital Monsters, which if so I understand but would also like to correct that if possible). I'm actually one of several developers who've had their hands on the system, and I would like to see it brought to Roll20, partially for ease of grid-based play as most games I've seen are run with more fast and loose distance rules on Discord servers or the like and partially for more visual appeal than taking screenshots of grids, but my own capabilities are incredibly limited, I barely got a working sheet for rolls after 3 hours of work and there's a lot more to do. We're a fairly small group of players (in fact I'm pretty sure we qualify as tiny by most community standards, the official Discord only has about 300~ people and most are, as expected, lurkers.) but we're very dedicated to the system and we're always working to improve the experience of our players, hence why I'm here today. To give an outline, the sheet needs to have at least two parts, Tamer (human) and Digimon. Each have their unique selections of stats and derived stats, but the entirety of the system is encompassed within two types of rolls: 3d6+stat and Xd6, count successes (5's and 6's). While I've never played either system, I've had DDA described as a mix of Fate and Shadowrun mechanically, so if you have experience with those this may be a bit easier. As an example, we have a current google docs based excel sheet And the current public handbook for more in-depth explanations for certain mechanics If you have any questions at all, feel free to either DM me here on Roll20, or on Discord @TM93#4119.
Kirsty said: Hey Lee! I'm the sheet author for Tales. You should be able to find it in the dropdown list of character sheets. It's currently listed as "Tales from the Loop / TFTF". I'm always happy to make any changes suggested by the Tales community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any comments or suggestions regarding the sheet. Edit: I realized that I should confirm that "Things from the Flood" has been added to the sheet as well as the French language expansion. The changes have been up since last Tuesday. Thanks Kristy and everyone who replied in such a short amount of time. I am very new to this (just got my pro today) and am trying to find my way around.&nbsp;
I see that most of the Modipheus line is already represented.&nbsp; Is there any word on a John Carter character sheet from the new game?
JM R. said: I would love to have a character sheet on here for the new Expanse ROG by Green Ronin. It's based on Modern AGE a bit. You already have AGE and Fantasy AGE.&nbsp; I've got one nearly completed, based on the old Blue Rose character sheet from GitHub. I'm no coder, but it's working so far. When it's done, I'll gladly share it with you until someone builds a better one. ;) &nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
dharmaBob said: JM R. said: I would love to have a character sheet on here for the new Expanse ROG by Green Ronin. It's based on Modern AGE a bit. You already have AGE and Fantasy AGE.&nbsp; I've got one nearly completed, based on the old Blue Rose character sheet from GitHub. I'm no coder, but it's working so far. When it's done, I'll gladly share it with you until someone builds a better one. ;)&nbsp; JMR's not a Pro user and cant use custom sheets. You'll need to submit it to roll20's github for non-Pro users to be able to use it.
wondering if the ultramodern 5 character sheet could be added for an upcoming game we are trying to play?&nbsp; template
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
UnholyReaper said: wondering if the ultramodern 5 character sheet could be added for an upcoming game we are trying to play?&nbsp; template This seems like starting from a DnD5e sheet and changing some skill-names would be all that's needed.
Hey folks! I'd like to request a major overhaul to the recently-released Savage Worlds character sheet. The group I'm in experienced some serious issues with the sheet, such as inability to use super powers (there is nothing on any drop-down for that), a confusing set-up with Powers that has bold words that look like they should be at the top of the listing, and a generally poorly laid-out sheet that is confusing and counter-intuitive. Would greatly appreciate some help with this issue, as the group I'm in loves the game, but hates the sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Micah P. said: Hey folks! I'd like to request a major overhaul to the recently-released Savage Worlds character sheet. The group I'm in experienced some serious issues with the sheet, such as inability to use super powers (there is nothing on any drop-down for that), a confusing set-up with Powers that has bold words that look like they should be at the top of the listing, and a generally poorly laid-out sheet that is confusing and counter-intuitive. Would greatly appreciate some help with this issue, as the group I'm in loves the game, but hates the sheet. Assuming this is the tabbed SW sheet, you might want to mention this on the Savage Worlds test game forum.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg</a> &nbsp;So Finderski(the sheet's author) can comment.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Micah P. said: Hey folks! I'd like to request a major overhaul to the recently-released Savage Worlds character sheet. The group I'm in experienced some serious issues with the sheet, such as inability to use super powers (there is nothing on any drop-down for that), a confusing set-up with Powers that has bold words that look like they should be at the top of the listing, and a generally poorly laid-out sheet that is confusing and counter-intuitive. Would greatly appreciate some help with this issue, as the group I'm in loves the game, but hates the sheet. Yeah, if this is for the Savage Worlds Tabbed Sheet...join that game and comment in the forums so I can help you better. &nbsp;Understanding what you're looking at would be helpful, etc. &nbsp;
If it hasn't been asked, a sheet for 13th Age Glorantha (13G) would be great.
Hello, I wanted to kindly ask if someone could do the sheet for &nbsp;Ninja Crusade 2nd Edition. I've already checked and they asked only to do the first edition of Ninja Crusade! Thank you very much!
Hey I'm planning out a campaign using DEM's Ultramodern. I think I can squeeze by with one of the 5e sheets but it will mean fudging a few things here and there and hoping it all holds in the end. I'd really appreciate a sheet for this or advice from anyone else who's run the system in Roll20.
Has anyone done any work on a Star Trek CODA (Decipher) character sheet?

Edited 1556270536
The first post in this thread is slightly inaccurate, in that there seems to be exactly one official sheet for Adventures of Middle Earth . However, its current state is... disappointing, to say the least. Unfortunately, the current 5th edition OGL sheet seems vastly superior to this one, even with its AiME-specific modifications. The primary reason for this is that the current sheet hasn't been updated in quite some time. According to the history , the AiME sheet was last updated in November... but that was just the translations. The last actual update to the sheet itself was a resource tracking fix way back in July 2017. By comparison, the 5th edition OGL sheet has gotten a ton of updates since then, and was actually updated most recently just 2 days ago. It works quite well - I've used it in all the other (regular D&amp;D 5e) games I play on Roll20. [EDIT: This comparison is solely to point out that it has been updated a bunch since the AiME sheet originally spun off from it.] [Several paragraphs have been elided for conciseness. See the thread linked below for the rest] Anyway, this is mostly me expressing my frustration. I don't want to come off as entitled - especially since I'm not technically inclined (at least with regard to HTML and CSS), and wouldn't be able to do the work myself. But the only AiME-specific sheet on Roll20 seems to have been neglected for far too long, and it could really use some attention. Anyone who knows what they're doing: please update this sheet, ideally bringing over some/many of the positive changes that have been made to the 5th edition OGL sheet since the AiME sheet was last updated. (I decided to truncate this post and move most of it to a standalone thread , but it seemed relevant to this thread as well. Sorry for any reduplication.)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
V2Blast said: The first post in this thread is slightly inaccurate, in that there seems to be exactly one official sheet for Adventures of Middle Earth . However, its current state is... disappointing, to say the least. Unfortunately, the current 5th edition OGL sheet seems vastly superior to this one, even with its AiME-specific modifications. The primary reason for this is that the current sheet hasn't been updated in quite some time. According to the history , the AiME sheet was last updated in November... but that was just the translations. The last actual update to the sheet itself was a resource tracking fix way back in July 2017. By comparison, the 5th edition OGL sheet has gotten a ton of updates since then, and was actually updated most recently just 2 days ago. It works quite well - I've used it in all the other (regular D&amp;D 5e) games I play on Roll20. The AiME sheet is not official AFAIK. It's a copy of the 5e OGL Sheet by Roll20, at one point, and modified by the community.

Edited 1556192749
David
Sheet Author
V2Blast said: The first post in this thread is slightly inaccurate, in that there seems to be exactly one official sheet for Adventures of Middle Earth . However, its current state is... disappointing, to say the least. Unfortunately, the current 5th edition OGL sheet seems vastly superior to this one, even with its AiME-specific modifications. The primary reason for this is that the current sheet hasn't been updated in quite some time. According to the history , the AiME sheet was last updated in November... but that was just the translations. The last actual update to the sheet itself was a resource tracking fix way back in July 2017. By comparison, the 5th edition OGL sheet has gotten a ton of updates since then, and was actually updated most recently just 2 days ago. It works quite well - I've used it in all the other (regular D&amp;D 5e) games I play on Roll20. The Adventures in Middle Earth is not an official sheet. Only the sheets listed as being by Roll20 are official sheets.&nbsp; The vast majority of the rest are done by volunteers.
David said: The Adventures in Middle Earth is not an official sheet. Only the sheets listed as being by Roll20 are official sheets.&nbsp; The vast majority of the rest are done by volunteers. Yep.&nbsp; What he said.&nbsp;&nbsp; Comparing any sheet to the big games (D&amp;D 3.0 and up, Pathfinder, etc) is lopsided as hell.&nbsp; Those sheets are some of the best, not the base line.
Coal Powered Puppet said: David said: The Adventures in Middle Earth is not an official sheet. Only the sheets listed as being by Roll20 are official sheets.&nbsp; The vast majority of the rest are done by volunteers. Yep.&nbsp; What he said.&nbsp;&nbsp; Comparing any sheet to the big games (D&amp;D 3.0 and up, Pathfinder, etc) is lopsided as hell.&nbsp; Those sheets are some of the best, not the base line. I'm aware; it's not as if I'm expecting the community to make vast unique improvements to the AiME sheet. I just want someone to reimplement the improvements that have been made to the Roll20 5e OGL sheet since the AiME sheet was originally spun off from it.
David
Sheet Author
V2Blast said: Coal Powered Puppet said: David said: The Adventures in Middle Earth is not an official sheet. Only the sheets listed as being by Roll20 are official sheets.&nbsp; The vast majority of the rest are done by volunteers. Yep.&nbsp; What he said.&nbsp;&nbsp; Comparing any sheet to the big games (D&amp;D 3.0 and up, Pathfinder, etc) is lopsided as hell.&nbsp; Those sheets are some of the best, not the base line. I'm aware; it's not as if I'm expecting the community to make vast unique improvements to the AiME sheet. I just want someone to reimplement the improvements that have been made to the Roll20 5e OGL sheet since the AiME sheet was originally spun off from it. You compared the work of volunteers, the last of which has had by the looks of it a bad experience, with that of paid staff. By comparison, the&nbsp; 5th edition OGL sheet &nbsp;has gotten a ton of updates since then, and was actually updated most recently just 2 days ago. It works quite well - I've used it in all the other (regular D&amp;D 5e) games I play on Roll20 What you asked for could be scores of hours work and maybe more. &nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
V2Blast said: I'm aware; it's not as if I'm expecting the community to make vast unique improvements to the AiME sheet. I just want someone to reimplement the improvements that have been made to the Roll20 5e OGL sheet since the AiME sheet was originally spun off from it. Yeah, I'm with David. The fact that you want someone and expect someone to do that work reeks of entitlement. What the sheet creators do is a gift, it's hard and often thankless work, and they do it for nothing but the satisfaction and occasional gratitude. They even have to pay for the privilege (buying Pro accounts). If you want someone to work on a sheet, it's a good idea to ask respectfully, and be thankful if anyone takes up the project. Considering the number of sheets and how few sheet designers there are, is a long shot at best, but they are more likely to respond if you are appreciative and respect the work they put in..&nbsp;

Edited 1556270408
David said: V2Blast said: Coal Powered Puppet said: David said: The Adventures in Middle Earth is not an official sheet. Only the sheets listed as being by Roll20 are official sheets.&nbsp; The vast majority of the rest are done by volunteers. Yep.&nbsp; What he said.&nbsp;&nbsp; Comparing any sheet to the big games (D&amp;D 3.0 and up, Pathfinder, etc) is lopsided as hell.&nbsp; Those sheets are some of the best, not the base line. I'm aware; it's not as if I'm expecting the community to make vast unique improvements to the AiME sheet. I just want someone to reimplement the improvements that have been made to the Roll20 5e OGL sheet since the AiME sheet was originally spun off from it. You compared the work of volunteers, the last of which has had by the looks of it a bad experience, with that of paid staff. By comparison, the&nbsp; 5th edition OGL sheet &nbsp;has gotten a ton of updates since then, and was actually updated most recently just 2 days ago. It works quite well - I've used it in all the other (regular D&amp;D 5e) games I play on Roll20 What you asked for could be scores of hours work and maybe more. To clarify, I'm not comparing the two and saying "the 5e OGL sheet was updated 2 days ago, why wasn't the AiME sheet?". I'm pointing out that "the AiME sheet was spun off from the 5e OGL sheet 2+ years ago, so it's missing all the (great) updates that have been made to the base sheet since then". I did ask respectfully, and in more detail, in the separate thread I linked to in my message. Some of my tone may have been lost due to the middle paragraphs I removed from my post in this thread. But I am not in any way "expecting" anyone to do the work, just hoping, and mostly just trying to bring attention to the fact that they haven't been updated in a long time. I also corrected the "official" descriptor in that thread after it was pointed out that Roll20's 5e OGL sheet actually is "officially" maintained as opposed to by volunteers, but forgot that I used the word in my post here too. And as I explain in that thread, I openly admit to understanding very little of how Roll20's character sheet maintenance process works, other than it's mostly volunteer driven. If you want to engage in debate with me about how entitled I am, or explain my misconceptions, or help address the issue, I'd suggest going to the separate more detailed thread I made so we don't derail this one. I mostly just posted to this thread as well in the hopes of getting more eyeballs on the issue.
Character Sheet Request(s): - Original 1974 D&amp;D (believe it or not, the current Moldvay sheet has too many moving parts) - . A Whitehack sheet They May be too niche/not a fun challenge to be bothered with, but I’d be grateful. Thanks in advance to anyone who gives them some thought.

Edited 1558835736
Hellow everyone, I have been working on a brand new tabletop system and I need to get a sheet done in full and I am willing to throw a few hundred $USD (negotiable) at the author. I am hoping for a fully interactive sheet with auto-calculations, macro and token tie-in. Not in a particular rush, but sooner the better for me so I can start play testing. I wish I was decent at coding but it just always went right over my head. You'd also be welcome to test with us.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I understand the desire for a sheet, but I always advise, if the system is in playtesting, dont make a sheet for it. The system will change, and making changes to the sheet will distract from the game design work - massively. You can use the attributes and abilities tab to enter stats and macros. It's not pretty, but it works (and is what we had to use before the character sheet feature existed).
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
From the thread [HELP] Alien the roleplaying game Treader of the boards said: hello all, I am looking to run a game of Alien: The role play game. It's the new system that is on preorder, I wonder if there is any sheet making genius that could mock up a working character sheet? This refers to the upcoming Alien: The Roleplaying Game by Free League Publishing