Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

1425327563
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Ironclaw and Fallout are now able to be used. Also, Steve K. made Spycraft available for use.
1425410194
Crab
Pro
I'd like to request character, mecha play, and mecha build sheets for Mekton Zeta. Thanks in advance guys.
I'd like to see a sheet for Monsterhearts skins.
1425429858
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Mekton Zeta and Monsterhearts are added to the list. What, exactly, is "mecha play"?
1425432475

Edited 1425435591
Crab
Pro
Play sheets are the character sheets for the mecha in Mekton Zeta in their own terms. You have character sheets for the PCs, play sheets for their mecha, and build sheets to be used for calculations and such when actually putting together a mecha from scratch. All of those can be found here at the Mekton Zeta website: <a href="http://www.mektonzeta.com/resources.php#sheets" rel="nofollow">http://www.mektonzeta.com/resources.php#sheets</a>
I was wondering if anybody made a god machine sheet for promethean the created. If anyone did please reply me immediately.
Can someone pull together a Classic Marvel RPG sheet that will make automated rolls? The current one does not. The entire system is based off one universal table. I'm no programmer, but I would think that would make it easier.
I would really appreciate an 'equipment' and 'abilities' section for AD&D1e/OSRIC character sheets, as the current one only has spots for statistics.
i had looked through the past pages, seems to be some a decent following on d20 modern/future. I believe the character sheet is the same.
Making a request for Star Wars D20, pre saga
1426269742
Anybody interested in doing a Harn sheet out there? We're getting pretty obscure, but I wanted to ask before I brushed off my html skills and took a stab at it for my group's personal use (I can't imagine anything I hacked together would be up for public consumption..).
If anyone could make a unisystem sheet to cover all flesh and witchcraft that would be great.
I'd like to put in a request for a Legend character sheet , if that's possible.
I'd like to request an Exodus character sheet.
1426579971

Edited 1426606904
I would like to put in a request for a Privateers and Pirates character sheet. <a href="https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Sey2qa97bAdGZTQm4xWHdONUE/edit" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Sey2qa97bAdGZTQm4xWHdONUE/edit</a> Also where the little black dots on the sheet next to the skill names- if those could be made into check boxes it would be helpful. The same with the Flaws listed.
May I request a Scion character sheet? I've poked around with the Exalted character sheet which, while useful, is more of a jury rig than a real fix as far as my game goes. Thank you to Brian, though; the sheet is really great. I really only need a hero level sheet, but demigod or god would be great.
Hi, I wish to request a Masterbook character sheet. I know it's an old system, but if you can it coulb be great. West end game design that system by the way years ago. And of course I should say PPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE ;)
1426821216
I'm noticing from the World of Darkness collection... Werewolf 20th edition (Removing unused skills etc) Mortal, Mage, Changeling, Hunter, Fera (perhaps combine with W20?), Easten Vampire, Demon, Wraith and Mummy. Also, the Author of the V20 needs to fix the broken unsaving boxes... would be great, thanks!
1426897312
I haven't moved to 5th ed Shadowrun as of yet, so I am wondering if anyone is working on a 4th edition sheet? I really hope that someone is.
May I ask about Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Edition? pretty please? xD
Mark L. said: I'd like to request an Exodus character sheet. I think there is one, but it's unofficial
Can I ask for a Fantasy Flight Star Wars sheet please?
1427230788

Edited 1427806831
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Zulwarn said: Can I ask for a Fantasy Flight Star Wars sheet please? There already is a Fantasy Flight Star Wars sheet (its the Edge of the Empire one). There is both an API one and a normal one. Ken L. said: Mark L. said: I'd like to request an Exodus character sheet. I think there is one, but it's unofficial Its not one on Roll20 or Github, so if there is an Exodus character sheet, its not one any can access.
1427235261

Edited 1427235512
Hi, Can i ask for a Prophecy sheet (ex: here ) what is needed to do a sheet ?
1427506006
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
. said: Hi, Can i ask for a Prophecy sheet (ex: here ) what is needed to do a sheet ? Lots, and a little. You will need to submit the html and css files to Github, and it would need to be approved by the devs (a process that, I believe, involves a magic eight ball, a few seers, and a conversation with the Old Ones), and then both the Github and Roll20 websites need to update. While you can make any sheet using notepad or other basic html editor, a lot of people use the 'custom' sheet option so they can see how Roll20 uses the code directly. Its also color coded, and has a few bells and whistles that are neat. There is a thread...somewhere in this forum, where all kinds of folks talk about what programs they use to edit the sheet. Personally, I use the custom sheet and Notepad++. Copy, paste, and Find/Replace are good friends of mine. They treat me well. Basic understanding of html is a huge bonus, but I started with next to no understanding and a lot of determination. The "Headbutt-Things-Into-Submission" isn't the most efficient method of learning, but it works for me. The CSS Wizardry thread is a gold mine of awesome. All kinds of very cool things exist there to help make almost any sheet better.
1427654412
Thanks for the answer, i found it looking on the forum. I already download the git project, i'm a developper so I'll try to do it by myself.
1427893593
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
If you have any questions, or get stuck, feel free to ask. I'm not the most knowledgeable but many folks here are brilliant and helpful and always willing to lend a hand.
It's perhaps a colossal undertaking but I'd like to request a Burning Wheel character sheet. Until someone else makes one I'm going to dink around trying to remember how to HTML from highschool and work on one myself, but I'm not optimistic about my chances. :P
Hello, I'd be very interested in an Gumshoe: Ashen Stars character sheet. I could certainly assist in creating a jpg image based on the trail of Cthulhu sheet and maybe editing the HTML to change the ability list for AS. I'm not Grunt savvy however so I'd not be so helpful in compiling it. Additional points for make a ship "character sheet".
I would like to request Aberrant, Aeon/Trinity and Adventure character sheets. thank you
1428156711

Edited 1428156827
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Adventure! currently has a pull request for it. I'll add the others to the list. Are these three the same system? Are they different enough to require separate sheets or can Adventure! sheet be modified to hold all three?
they are different, but share a time line. i think aberrant would be the most compatible - and would also cover scion. the scion sheet could work instead. thank you
1428260448

Edited 1428265856
I would like to see if its possible to request a World of Warcraft sheet as done by Sword and Sorcery. However if possible making some of the changes found in Pathfinder, such as listen, spot, search all rolled into perception and hide / move silently rolled into stealth.
1428463621

Edited 1428463704
I noticed Palladium sheets had been worked on recently. Which is awesome I like the new updates. Though, the new update wiped the character sheets I had don, clean. And then when I attempted to re-enter the info, it copied the skills from one group to another different one. If I scaled one group down, it deleted that duplicate skill from all the groups.
1428504075
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Robert K. said: I noticed Palladium sheets had been worked on recently. Which is awesome I like the new updates. Though, the new update wiped the character sheets I had don, clean. And then when I attempted to re-enter the info, it copied the skills from one group to another different one. If I scaled one group down, it deleted that duplicate skill from all the groups. It is best to use a thread dedicated to the Palladium sheet rather than to this thread (which is sort of dedicated to every sheet not yet made). The current editor and maintainer of the Palladium sheet will have a much better chance spotting it that way, and an open discussion won't bloat a mostly unrelated thread. Phillip G. is has made several great improvements over what I initially created, and there is currently this thread open on the matter.
John W. said: Robert K. said: I noticed Palladium sheets had been worked on recently. Which is awesome I like the new updates. Though, the new update wiped the character sheets I had don, clean. And then when I attempted to re-enter the info, it copied the skills from one group to another different one. If I scaled one group down, it deleted that duplicate skill from all the groups. It is best to use a thread dedicated to the Palladium sheet rather than to this thread (which is sort of dedicated to every sheet not yet made). The current editor and maintainer of the Palladium sheet will have a much better chance spotting it that way, and an open discussion won't bloat a mostly unrelated thread. Phillip G. is has made several great improvements over what I initially created, and there is currently this thread open on the matter. Thanks.. I looked and this was the closest I was able to find.. I'll post on that one.
I would like to request a few sheets for a game known as Mekton Zeta. The character sheet, mecha sheet and ship sheet. I just would like to run a Mekton Zeta campaign but I find it difficult without the sheets. Thanks for reading.
1428601925
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Zachary M. said: I would like to request a few sheets for a game known as Mekton Zeta. The character sheet, mecha sheet and ship sheet. I just would like to run a Mekton Zeta campaign but I find it difficult without the sheets. Thanks for reading. I will make that my next project, but I never played the game. Can you help with the rules and such? PM me if you can.
1428605594

Edited 1428605719
John W. said: Zachary M. said: I would like to request a few sheets for a game known as Mekton Zeta. The character sheet, mecha sheet and ship sheet. I just would like to run a Mekton Zeta campaign but I find it difficult without the sheets. Thanks for reading. I will make that my next project, but I never played the game. Can you help with the rules and such? PM me if you can. Aww. No chance of getting Legend somewhere on that list?:P I'm already playing in and running games of it, but having sheets in roll 20 would definitely make things easier, espesially for new players.
1428703585
Can someone update the D&D 4th Edition Character Sheet with templates (and maybe the new in-line rolls)? It looks like the original author hasn't been on Roll20 in months . Maybe someone else can take up the mantle?
1428713862

Edited 1428715156
Hey there, Would really like to get hold of a Vampire: Dark Ages (White Wolf) character sheet if this is possible A version from Renaissance that I would recommend or request, even beg for
If anyone could help, I'd like a version of the One Piece D20 character sheet. All i'd need is a fillable version of the actual character sheet. I have the sheet in PDF form if you would like it for reference.
1428883136
Has anyone made a mage version of the god machine chronicle sheet? The base god machine sheet would just need some modifications for arcana and rotes. Or another option would be to add the beats, conditions, aspirations, and other changes to the existing mage the awakening sheet. Thanks!
Maybe I did not engage brain. It is saying that Rifts is an useable sheet but I cannot select from the campaign settings screen. I have found a list of other templates I can use, but not Rifts. Have I misunderstood something?
1429134400
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't see any Rifts sheet on Github, or in Roll20. I'll add it to the list, but until then, there is a Palladium Megaverse sheet available on Roll20.
Wow, Thank you for the astoundingly fast reply. I feel stupid for not seeing that one in the list.
[Request] I would like a very simple Pathfinder Sheet, with no auto calculation. The current sheet is very nice and the automation does help some, but with a lot of weapons, armors and general equipment, the many (hide-able) boxes becomes a mess IMO. This is also true for feats, as many would only need a name and perhaps a short description. So basically a paper version, online.
1429274337
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Anders said: [Request] I would like a very simple Pathfinder Sheet, with no auto calculation. The current sheet is very nice and the automation does help some, but with a lot of weapons, armors and general equipment, the many (hide-able) boxes becomes a mess IMO. This is also true for feats, as many would only need a name and perhaps a short description. So basically a paper version, online. This is certainly possible, and easy. However, why not just use a savable .pdf for it? There are many out there, and some are very well made.
1429424851
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Anders said: [Request] I would like a very simple Pathfinder Sheet, with no auto calculation. The current sheet is very nice and the automation does help some, but with a lot of weapons, armors and general equipment, the many (hide-able) boxes becomes a mess IMO. This is also true for feats, as many would only need a name and perhaps a short description. So basically a paper version, online. I made a copy of the non-tabbed Pathfinder sheet for someone that has all the auto-calculated formulas removed. They wanted their player's to fully understand how the different attributes were calculated. If you would like a copy, just PM me. Cheers
1429537338
I know it's a long shot, but is anyone working on a In Nomine sheet by any chance?