We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet

1442651332
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
They are individual attacks. You may target 2 rays at 1 guy, and 1 at another, or 3 at one guy. Each Ray is resolved separately. So just click "cast" 3 times.
Does anyone know a macro for using the Great Weapon Fighting Style? I can't seem to get the reroll 1 and 2 macro to work properly.
1442671606
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Put "2d6ro<2" in your damage field. ro means reroll once.
What would the whole macro look like? I apologize, but I'm new at this.
You don't need to do a macro for that, you need to put it in your sheet 
Oh, awesome! Thanks. :)
1442691954
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi there, I've been  beavering away on a spellbook script to work in tandem with your character sheet to make up for the limitations of not being able to reference stuff in the repeating sections. Will post something to the API forum shortly; it's been...errr... challenging :-) Anyway, in the course of doing that I've noticed a few issues/come up with a few questions: What do you do about NPC warlock spell slots? Since the field for their max slots is auto-calculated on the basis of PC class level, this doesn't work so well for NPCs. For the time being I just flip over to the PC sheet and fill in some levels there, but that's not perfect in another way because NPC casters have different save DCs than PC casters of the same spellcasting level (PC PB is generally a little higher than equivalents in MM). AOE spells currently ask for a specific target, which leads to redundant clicking if you have the target selection option turned on. Clicking on a single target for a fireball, when it isn't even an attack vs DC isn't that useful.... I've made my new spellbook thing deal with decrementing spell slots + preventing you from casting things if you don't have slots available. One of the things that gets a bit fiddly is Magic Missile, which currently you have to "cast" 3 times even at first level. It's also a bit spammy to have the full spell output block repeated three times when it really just needs 3 dice rolls on one line. I might have a go at special casing this for my script, but I'm wondering if there's some clever way this could be integrated into the base sheet? spell_toggle_save_second_damage is never referenced in the casting roll button, so it never gets output. Ice Storm is a lot less good without the 4d6 cold damage :-)  It looks like there might be something missing from the roll template for Spellcasttime - it keeps showing up as a random property with no value at the bottom of the spell outputs for those spells that use one of the shorter casting times... Cheers, Lucian
1442692096

Edited 1442695165
Silvyre
Forum Champion
As requested, here are potential updates to the sheet provided macros for ability checks and saving throws . Changes currently include: Amalgamation of the check and skill macros. Ability names beside skills in drop-down menu. Death saving throws. Addition of customizable "Other" output options. Improved formatting within macro code and drop-down menus (for better visual navigation).
1442693528
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Lucian: 1 Warlock NPC: NPCs are not PCs. There are no NPCs with warlock spells, they just have spells. I would recommend using the PC sheet if you're building your NPCs like PCs. I could however alter this field for NPC sheets. 2 Aoe spell attack Target AC is only triggered when "Attack" is toggled. What you're seeing is "targetName" from save. I can't think of an easy solution. Saves often want a target, aoe saves don't. It would require another toggle. It's unfortunate that it's this annoying to do. 3. Multiple attack spells Hot topic. Summary: I'm not going to dedicate the time to implement this. Maybe eventually, but it would be a lot of annoying work. Supporting these would require a lot more attacks (duplication of code) to get them to display in a roll template. It would also be quite tricky to implement as an optional thing. 4. spell_toggle_save_second_damage Indeed. I'll fix this. 5. Casting Time It was refactored. I had a warning for a month. :P    It is now "spell_casting_time"
1442694312
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Silvyre: Have you noticed that the checks macro now takes twice as long to bring up the select? Not good. That would have to be fixed before I implement it. Maybe fixing the below will solve it: I don't quite agree with duplicating the macro twice to prevent selecting no option the first time. If you don't have a "select one" option and just default to "strength" or "acrobatics" that's a much better user experience imo. Can you include a version without the "select one" and duplication?
1442694926
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Kryx said: @Silvyre: Have you noticed that the checks macro now takes twice as long to bring up the select? I wasn't aware. I'll keep that in mind. Kryx said: Can you include a version without the "select one" and duplication? Above links have been updated.
1442697176
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
September 19th 2015 Updated Save Macro I'll do the check one soon.
1442701101
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Updated Check Macro (Depreciate Skill macro)
Kryx said: 5. Casting Time It was refactored. I had a warning for a month. :P    It is now "spell_casting_time" I think he means that a "Spellcast time" element seems to be popping up on all the chat cards now. I've changed all my spells to use the new system but that element still shows (see below)
Rich S. said: I've read through this entire thread and probably only understand about an third of it all. Couldn't really find any specific examples of how to input the information for Magic Missie into this shaped sheet. (I keep seeing talk about macros, but I'm not sure what I'm doing so I need a little Handholding here.) Would someone be kind enough to post an image of Magic Missile/ Scorching Ray? I seem to do fine with one dart/beam, but I'm trying to get a basic understanding of how to make the spell scale when cast as a lvl 2 or higher as it adds more darts/beams. Or are you just supposed to keep track of it yourself? This is what one of my players uses in the effects section of his magic missile spell.  I just make him specify targets for each bolt before he casts it. At higher levels you can just make an entry with more bolts. Bolt 1: [[1d4+1]] Bolt 2: [[1d4+1]] Bolt 3: [[1d4+1]]
1442743522

Edited 1442743978
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: 1 Warlock NPC: NPCs are not PCs. There are no NPCs with warlock spells, they just have spells. I would recommend using the PC sheet if you're building your NPCs like PCs. I could however alter this field for NPC sheets. Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Don't worry about altering it, I think you're totally right about this. [Edit: ignore previous comment, I still struggle with the idea of a global PB based on overall level/CR so I confuse myself sometimes. It seems a bit odd to me that an NPC or PC's spell DC should be largely independent of their actual spellcasting level - a 19th level fighter with a 1 level dip in wizard has the the same spell DC as a 20th level wizard! But them's the rules apparently!] 5. Casting Time It was refactored. I had a warning for a month. :P    It is now "spell_casting_time" Yep, I'd seen the warning. As Liam points out though, this is appearing on all spell output cards in the chat, even for brand new characters with new spells. Looking at the code, I see: ...{{spellcasttime=@{spellcasttime}}}{{spell_casting_time=@{spell_casting_time}}}... in both the roll and info button values, but obviously there's nothing in the roll template for "spellcasttime" any more, so I guess that bit should go from the button values now? Cheers, Lucian
1442766382
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Liam said: I think he means that a "Spellcast time" element seems to be popping up on all the chat cards now. I've changed all my spells to use the new system but that element still shows (see below) Thanks. September 20th 2015 Removed spellcastingtime from rolltemplate stuff Lucian H. said: Kryx said: 1 Warlock NPC: NPCs are not PCs. There are no NPCs with warlock spells, they just have spells. I would recommend using the PC sheet if you're building your NPCs like PCs. I could however alter this field for NPC sheets. Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Don't worry about altering it, I think you're totally right about this. 5. Casting Time It was refactored. I had a warning for a month. :P    It is now "spell_casting_time" Yep, I'd seen the warning. As Liam points out though, this is appearing on all spell output cards in the chat, even for brand new characters with new spells. 1. I could fairly easily alter warlock slots for NPCs if it helps - let me know. 5. Removed as I mentioned. :) If you have ideas how I can fix 2 please let me know. It is a poor assumption that saves have a target. I guess the only way to handle that would be to make another toggle for "target", but adding more attributes (toggles) is less than ideal with the current system. Multiattack weapons/spells I may look at eventually. Though likely not any time soon. 
1442871380
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: If you have ideas how I can fix 2 please let me know. It is a poor assumption that saves have a target. I guess the only way to handle that would be to make another toggle for "target", but adding more attributes (toggles) is less than ideal with the current system. Yeah, that's tricky. It's dead simple in a script - I've just checked for the presence of an aoe value and then suppressed the target if there is one. I can't think of a way to do that with the tools you have available to you in a sheet - but your character-sheet-fu is far ahead of mine! They could add more support for conditionals etc but at that point one starts to wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to support JS in the sheets and save everyone a whole load of headaches!  Another question for you. I've been going through the PHB looking for mechanics relating to spells and slots and I've noticed a lot of class abilities that grant things like: At will spells 1/short/long rest spells (but generally only cast at a specific level) 1/short/long rest chance to cast spell with no slot, otherwise uses a slot (e.g. Wizard signature spells) 1/long rest spells that also cost a slot (various Warlock invocations do this) What would you say is the best way of handling this type of thing? The more complicated ones with short/long rest things seem like class resources/actions to me, but it seems a bit silly to try and recreate all of the details of a spell in that part of the character sheet when you've got such a good editing interface in the spell section. Would you just put the spell in the spells section and then track the usage separately through the class actions/resources? (I could probably link them somehow using my script for casting purposes) The at will thing seems like it might be a candidate for another toggle on the spell list perhaps (I know you're trying to keep the attribute count down though...) ? Seems like it's sort of mutually exclusive with "Prepared" though, depending on how you look at it...  There's also potentially a crossover here with monsters that have Innate Spellcasting, which tends to grant some At Wills and some X/day spells. I guess having those as spells rather than actions has the downside that they're only usable from the sheet (without the Evil Script of Evil), but on the other hand, the spells interface does kind of seem like the right place for them, and it means they can be imported using your spell importer... I'm interested to hear your take on the right way of doing this because I may try and put some sort of support for this type of stuff into my spellbook script, and I don't really want to do it in a way that conflicts with your vision of how this should work on the sheet... Cheers, Lucian
1442872991

Edited 1442873055
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian H. said: if it wouldn't just be easier to support JS in the sheets and save everyone a whole load of headaches!  If only... Lucian H. said: Another question for you. I've been going through the PHB looking for mechanics relating to spells and slots and I've noticed a lot of class abilities that grant things like: At will spells 1/short/long rest spells (but generally only cast at a specific level) 1/short/long rest chance to cast spell with no slot, otherwise uses a slot (e.g. Wizard signature spells) 1/long rest spells that also cost a slot (various Warlock invocations do this) What would you say is the best way of handling this type of thing? The more complicated ones with short/long rest things seem like class resources/actions to me, but it seems a bit silly to try and recreate all of the details of a spell in that part of the character sheet when you've got such a good editing interface in the spell section. Would you just put the spell in the spells section and then track the usage separately through the class actions/resources? (I could probably link them somehow using my script for casting purposes) I would put them under cantrips for now - there is no scaling, no spell level, etc. The limits of roll20 for character sheets has stifled my desire to improve this sheet as of late. However spells should always go under the spells section imo - even if they are given by some other source (that's the point of the source field, which I never use). Though you are correct that I do not support all the extra cases currently. Lucian H. said: There's also potentially a crossover here with monsters that have Innate Spellcasting, which tends to grant some At Wills and some X/day spells. I guess having those as spells rather than actions has the downside that they're only usable from the sheet (without the Evil Script of Evil), but on the other hand, the spells interface does kind of seem like the right place for them, and it means they can be imported using your spell importer... Spells should be spells as I said above. Ideally that area would account for at-will or recharge spells as well.
Evocation Savant: Can this be added to the damage formula in some way for my fire evocation spells? ie (Adjusting All Damage Die Rolls of 1 as 2.)
1442873747
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: I would put them under cantrips for now - there is no scaling, no spell level, etc. The limits of roll20 for character sheets has stifled my desire to improve this sheet as of late. I'm sorry to hear that, but I can understand where you're coming from. Even just a weekend of fighting with the inconsistencies of API processing of inline rolls had me quite frustrated. It's a shame, because people like you and Aaron and all the other community contributors are actually building serious functionality onto Roll20 that adds significant value to the site; if you're getting disheartened by the lack of support in the platform that's a big loss for everyone I think. However spells should always go under the spells section imo - even if they are given by some other source (that's the point of the source field, which I never use). Though you are correct that I do not support all the extra cases currently. Great, that's helpful. At least I now know what direction to take my stuff in - I'll use the spells section as the core database and try and work around that for the usage/recovery mechanics. Hopefully soon there will be some developer love for the character sheets and you might feel a bit more motivated again :-) Lucian
1442874054
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rich S. said: Evocation Savant: Can this be added to the damage formula in some way for my fire evocation spells? ie (Adjusting All Damage Die Rolls of 1 as 2.) Rerolls, right? Just edit the damage field. Same process as was outlined with damage above.
Kryx said: Rich S. said: Evocation Savant: Can this be added to the damage formula in some way for my fire evocation spells? ie (Adjusting All Damage Die Rolls of 1 as 2.) Rerolls, right? Just edit the damage field. Same process as was outlined with damage above. Nope, if Only.... If the die comes up 1, it's supposed to be 2 not rerolled.
1442876132

Edited 1442876941
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Rich S. said: Evocation Savant: Can this be added to the damage formula in some way for my fire evocation spells? ie (Adjusting All Damage Die Rolls of 1 as 2.) Separate and wrap your damage dice in keep functions. e.g. Fireball — 8d6 becomes : {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1
1442877571

Edited 1442878325
Silvyre said: Rich S. said: Evocation Savant: Can this be added to the damage formula in some way for my fire evocation spells? ie (Adjusting All Damage Die Rolls of 1 as 2.) Separate and wrap your damage dice in keep functions. e.g. Fireball — 8d6 becomes : {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 And I just put that into the Shaped Sheet Dmg Box then? 1d6 is the Die roll... 2d1 = 2 ... I'm guessing k1 stands for Keep1? And it auto chooses  which one is highest?
1442877792

Edited 1442878550
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Rich S. said: Silvyre said: e.g. Fireball — 8d6 becomes : {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 And I just put that into the Shaped Sheet Dmg Box then? The Dmg Dice fields would work. You could alternatively place it [[inline]] in some other field. Placing cs0cf0 in front of the 2d1's removes the highlighting. {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 Alternatively; [8d6] {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1
Silvyre said: Rich S. said: Silvyre said: e.g. Fireball — 8d6 becomes : {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 + {1d6,2d1}k1 And I just put that into the Shaped Sheet Dmg Box then? The Dmg Dice fields would work. You could alternatively place it [[inline]] in some other field. Placing cs0cf0 in front of the 2d1's removes the highlighting. {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 + {1d6,2d1cs0cf0}k1 Okay thanks... I really think the maths (and likewise the formulae) are the hardest part of these games for me. Thanks.
1442897878

Edited 1442898162
Why do all the save and skill checks result in two identical rolls?  It's like everything I do assumes advantage.  I have tried different browsers and a new game.
1442898167
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The second inline roll on the right side of the vertical bar represents an advantage/disadvantage roll.
1442902245

Edited 1442902265
Pietro G. said: Why do all the save and skill checks result in two identical rolls?  It's like everything I do assumes advantage.  I have tried different browsers and a new game. Basically, it is to make things WAY faster.  If you have advantage, pick the highest, if you have disadvantage, take the lowest.  If you have neither, or both, take the one on the left.
1442924958
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Silvyre said: Alternatively; [8d6] {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 + {1d6,0d0+2}k1 This pains me. It really shouldn't be this verbose.
Jake M. said: Pietro G. said: Why do all the save and skill checks result in two identical rolls?  It's like everything I do assumes advantage.  I have tried different browsers and a new game. Basically, it is to make things WAY faster.  If you have advantage, pick the highest, if you have disadvantage, take the lowest.  If you have neither, or both, take the one on the left. Thank you.
1442949262

Edited 1442949569
I have been scouring the Wiki's and roll template pages, along with macro building and such.  While I run my own campaign, I'm having more trouble with Player character sheets in the campaigns I PLAY in, rather than the NPC sheets for my creatures/etc.  While I am not new to macro's and similar coding, I feel completely ignorant when dealing with these lol.  I've managed to grasp quite a few concepts for the [[inline]] style rolls for use with this character sheet; I struggle with the rest of it. There are a few helpful tooltips on the sheet for a few things.  I wanted to give a thank you to Kryx for explaining: "2d6ro<2" for Great Weapon Fighting.  NO where in the wiki files could I locate 'ro' for roll once, instead of keep rolling until something higher than 2 was achieved. Secondly, I have a monk character that I'm trying to make a character action or otherwise some sort of Macro for Flurry of Blows.  Scouring through this thread, however, turns up the best way seems to be to just make 3 attack rolls?  Does that still hold true, or is there any suggestions for a flurry of blows that unleashes the extra two unarmed strikes after triggering the macro?  I can't seem to make a macro that uses 'Weapon slot 1' or however it's coded, for the unarmed strike I've put in that field. Lastly, my Paladin. I have built in macros for things such as Improved Divine Smite, or the aura that gives +(charisma mod) bonus to saving throws that I can toggle on once I hit the appropriate level, but I'm having issues with enhancement spells like 'Bless'.  The tool tip for the 'Bonuses and Penalties' box on 'core' tab displays:  '...enter "d4cs0cf0"...' Which is absolute greek to me, forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone break that down for me? Or explain what I tell players who I have cast Bless on to put into their character sheets for the duration? Or is it best for me to just do those sorts of things manually and just keep in mind that Bless is active and do the math myself?
1442950252
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
r0<2 is on the  dice reference Flurry of blows is best handled by setting a weapon to use your main weapon and clicking that twice and setting another weapon to be your unarmed and clicking that once or twice. Accessing weapon macros is on the wiki: "%{repeating_weapons_melee_0_weapon}" as a token macro or add your name "%{NAME|repeating_weapons_melee_0_weapon}" and put it anywhere. dice reference "d4" means roll a d4. "cs" means critical success, "cf" means critical failure. Both are set to 0 to prevent a 1 or a 4 being registered as a crit/crit failure on the overall macro. d4cs0cf0 is the best thing to put in the bonuses section - that's the easiest way to automate it.
Here is the wiki section on rerolling once. I agree it is hidden a bit. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference#Rerolling_D" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference#Rerolling_D</a>... Here is the section on critical rolls (successes and fails). That is what cs and cf mean, critical success and critical fail, respectively. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference#Critical_Su" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference#Critical_Su</a>... For Furry of Blows, you can write a macro so that you perform three attacks in a row if you know you want to do it. But as many have said, one attack might kill the enemy and then you wasted a ki point. But if you are sure you want to spend it, someone has probably created a macro that they are willing to share that provides 3 attacks. If not, I am sure we can easily come up with something quickly. Just ping back. The d4cs0cf0 reads as a d4 with a critical fail of 0 and critical success of 0 and as such turns off the roll highlight of red for fail and green for success. The reason that people usually use this is because when it is added to the attack or saving roll, if a 1 or 4 is rolled for the bless, there will not be a confounding highlight and you can easily determine whether your d20 roll itself was a critical fail or success without having to hover over the formula. Did that explain it or do you need images? I keep the d4cs0cf0 in a note or something in my character sheet to easily copy and paste into the bonus section of the character sheet when my group's cleric casts the spell. H
1442951007
HLazar said: The d4cs0cf0 reads as a d4 with a critical fail of 0 and critical success of 0 and as such turns off the roll highlight of red for fail and green for success. The reason that people usually use this is because when it is added to the attack or saving roll, if a 1 or 4 is rolled for the bless, there will not be a confounding highlight and you can easily determine whether your d20 roll itself was a critical fail or success without having to hover over the formula. Did that explain it or do you need images? No that was perfect, thank you (both of you) for your explanations. &nbsp;I thought it was odd "Why can't I just put +1d4 in each effected bonus box?" . &nbsp;Makes sense that it would be coding the longer way so that we can easily determine critical success/failure DISCOUNTING the additional 1d4. &nbsp;Again...this whole macro coding thing is new to me, I'm learning as I go. &nbsp;My success with inline rolls was quite an achievement for me lol. With the monk Flurry of Blows, I mostly considered macro form so that I could note I was not only using a Ki point, but making those two unarmed strikes so I can then assign them how I wanted (even if the first target is killed) . &nbsp;Our GM is not tying these attacks in to creature tokens or anything at current. &nbsp;So when I make an attack, or let off a macro, it's not considering the opposing creature/token's AC/Save or HP (once damage is assigned). &nbsp;I just kind of wanted to go: Click the button for the monk weapon attack on the Core page, then click the class action button also on the core page to roll out the extra 2 unarmed strikes from Flurry of Blows and deduct a Ki Point since it's all right there on the Core tab. I don't see an issue with just making the attacks manually, however, considering I could also move in between all 3 attacks; among other considerations.
Normally, I would say yes, make a macro for it. But weapon attacks are extremely complicated as there are several bonuses to add so making that macro would be cumbersome and you could easily miss something. See the&nbsp; 5e shaped wiki for the amount of things that go into just the attack macro. You could create a macro which calls the repeating weapons macro three times and then add a line which states you are using a ki point. But it would be three templates in the chat window and maybe not a succinct as you want it. But if you want to spend the time and effort, using multiattack would work. See the&nbsp; 5e shaped wiki section for more info. H
1442952523
One last order of business before I depart for the day. &nbsp;I see some people have questions/issues/bugs to report with very particular rolls or sections of this character sheet in question. &nbsp;Those people have included pictures or screen shots of certain roll queries or sections of the character sheet. &nbsp;How would I go about capturing such a picture if I have future questions?
This is more of an operating system question. Starting with Windows 7, there is an included program called the Snipping Tool. I am sure that there is one also for Mac but I do not know it. There are also many freeware tools. IrfanView is a good piece of software which has many impressive features including custom screen captures. There is also always the&nbsp; PrtScr option which should capture your entire screen. You would need post processing software to trim it down to what you want though.&nbsp; good luck H
1442953313
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
HLazar said: &nbsp;I am sure that there is one also for Mac but I do not know it. Cmd-Shift-4 will give you a cursor with which you drag a box around an area of the screen. When you release the mouse button it will save that portion of the screen as a screenshot on your desktop. Lucian
1442953813

Edited 1442953838
Lucian H. said: Cmd-Shift-4 will give you a cursor with which you drag a box around an area of the screen. When you release the mouse button it will save that portion of the screen as a screenshot on your desktop. Lucian Thanks! And if you want to capture animations, LICEcap is a good option. Available for windows and OSX. <a href="http://www.cockos.com/licecap/" rel="nofollow">http://www.cockos.com/licecap/</a> H
I am not sure if anyone else has asked this but, how does one add bonus to initiative in this version of the sheet? Previous versions used to have a field for initiative bonus, I do not seem to be able to find it anymore.
1443153012
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Brother Sharp said: I am not sure if anyone else has asked this but, how does one add bonus to initiative in this version of the sheet?
1443294198

Edited 1443294321
Michael M. said: One of my PCs gets an extra +3 every time he rolls Init.&nbsp; Mouseover shows +3 (his stat bonus) +3 (the "extra" bonus) +0.&nbsp; I've checked the Settings at the bottom of the sheet, and Initiative Bonus is set to 0. I'm having a similar issue. My modifiers on initiative rolls seem to be getting doubled. My Dex is 15 (+2), initiative bonus on the settings page is 0, but +2 is being added twice: I've been able to work around this by setting the initiative bonus to -1 (which gets doubled to -2) to yield the following: What's going on?
1443294358
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Maybe Jack of all trades? I can't fully investigate right now.
1443295928

Edited 1443296006
I've triple checked the jack of all trades button, it's off. When it's on, my initiative bonus gets bumped to +3 which is then added twice for +6
1443296246
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try checking and unchecking the initiative to tracker and tie breaker on the settings page.
By gosh, it worked! Thanks.
Just want to say that the latest official sheet is *still* 31 August. I know we are subject to the whim of Github but is there anyway to clear the cache and resubmit the pull request? H