Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] 5e Shaped Support Script

Kryx said: What is the use case for using multiple pieces of ammo? Please tell me it is a double barreled shotgun or something of the sort.
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Trigshot said: Kryx said: What is the use case for using multiple pieces of ammo? Please tell me it is a double barreled shotgun or something of the sort. Exactly!!  We also are using some unique range feats that allow you to shoot two arrows at once, etc. it's mostly around using multiple uses for magic charges (which happens frequently - especially with wand of magic missiles or the like), Again, my experience was using Aaron's script so I was used to be able to enter number of charges.  It is fairly rare in a fantasy setting.  I checked on (Ranger) volley and you make an attack per target and the ranger's spells are used within the spell system. Focus on other things - if it was an easy fix then great.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I may have thought of a simple solution so I will add it to my TODO and explore it soon.
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: I may have thought of a simple solution so I will add it to my TODO and explore it soon. Awesome. You might have already noticed this but when someone is in "normal" rolling mode it still says the word "advantage" in the roll template (chat box).
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For the sake of organization be sure to post sheet specific issues on the sheet thread. I'm sure it'll happen from time to time, but try to stick to it. I'll answer here, but for any follow up please take it there. I haven't seen "advantaged" showing for attacks without advantage. Can you try changing the roll settings and then changing it back?
Having an issue using&nbsp; !shaped-import-statblock If there is actually a bug, and not something I am doing wrong, I will add to github here's what I have in the GM Notes section: Manes Small fiend (demon), chaotic evil Armor Class 9 Hit Points 9 (2d6 + 2) Speed 20 ft. STR 10 (+0) DEX 9 (−1) CON 13 (+1) INT 3 (−4) WIS 8 (−1) CHA 4 (−3) Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning Damage Immunities poison Condition Immunities charmed, frightened, poisoned Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9 Languages Abyssal Challenge 1/8 (25 XP) Actions Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (2d4) slashing damage. Not seeing anything wrong there, but getting the following error: "ShapedScripts 1458880235503 INFO : Importing statblocks for tokens [{\"_id\":\"-KDfzi6uzwlddKa_Xsdi\",\"_pageid\":\"-KDb2TALOiG3Mlgs4nCS\",\"left\":1995,\"top\":385,\"width\":70,\"height\":70,\"rotation\":0,\"layer\":\"objects\",\"isdrawing\":false,\"flipv\":false,\"fliph\":false,\"imgsrc\":\"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17496084/oMPMgCU6vvKNtJ_gTblX5Q/med.png?1458879521\&quot;,\&quot;name\&quot;:\&quot;Manes\&quot;,\&quot;gmnotes\&quot;:\&quot;Manes%3Cbr%3ESmall%20fiend%20%28demon%29%2C%20chaotic%20evil%3Cbr%3EArmor%20Class%209%3Cbr%3EHit%20Points%209%20%282d6%20+%202%29%3Cbr%3ESpeed%2020%20ft.%3Cbr%3ESTR%2010%20%28+0%29%3Cbr%3EDEX%209%20%28%u22121%29%3Cbr%3ECON%2013%20%28+1%29%3Cbr%3EINT%203%20%28%u22124%29%3Cbr%3EWIS%208%20%28%u22121%29%3Cbr%3ECHA%204%20%28%u22123%29%3Cbr%3EDamage%20Resistances%20cold%2C%20fire%2C%20lightning%3Cbr%3EDamage%20Immunities%20poison%3Cbr%3ECondition%20Immunities%20charmed%2C%20frightened%2C%20poisoned%3Cbr%3ESenses%20darkvision%2060%20ft.%2C%20passive%20Perception%209%3Cbr%3ELanguages%20Abyssal%3Cbr%3EChallenge%201/8%20%2825%20XP%29%3Cbr%3EActions%3Cbr%3EClaws.%20Melee%20Weapon%20Attack%3A%20+2%20to%20hit%2C%20reach%205%20ft.%2C%20one%20target.%20Hit%3A%205%20%282d4%29%20slashing%20damage.%3Cbr%3E\&quot;,\&quot;controlledby\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar1_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar2_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_value\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_max\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;bar3_link\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;represents\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_color\&quot;:\&quot;#FFFF99\&quot;,\&quot;aura1_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;aura2_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_color\&quot;:\&quot;#59E594\&quot;,\&quot;aura2_square\&quot;:false,\&quot;tint_color\&quot;:\&quot;transparent\&quot;,\&quot;statusmarkers\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;showname\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_name\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar2\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_bar3\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura1\&quot;:false,\&quot;showplayers_aura2\&quot;:false,\&quot;playersedit_name\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar2\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_bar3\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura1\&quot;:true,\&quot;playersedit_aura2\&quot;:true,\&quot;light_radius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_dimradius\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_otherplayers\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_hassight\&quot;:false,\&quot;light_angle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_losangle\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;light_multiplier\&quot;:1,\&quot;sides\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;currentSide\&quot;:0,\&quot;lastmove\&quot;:\&quot;1995,665\&quot;,\&quot;_type\&quot;:\&quot;graphic\&quot;,\&quot;_subtype\&quot;:\&quot;token\&quot;,\&quot;_cardid\&quot;:\&quot;\" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/17496084/oMPMgCU6vvKNtJ_gTblX5Q/med.png?1458879521\",\"name\":\"Manes\",\"gmnotes\":\"Manes%3Cbr%3ESmall%20fiend%20%28demon%29%2C%20chaotic%20evil%3Cbr%3EArmor%20Class%209%3Cbr%3EHit%20Points%209%20%282d6%20+%202%29%3Cbr%3ESpeed%2020%20ft.%3Cbr%3ESTR%2010%20%28+0%29%3Cbr%3EDEX%209%20%28%u22121%29%3Cbr%3ECON%2013%20%28+1%29%3Cbr%3EINT%203%20%28%u22124%29%3Cbr%3EWIS%208%20%28%u22121%29%3Cbr%3ECHA%204%20%28%u22123%29%3Cbr%3EDamage%20Resistances%20cold%2C%20fire%2C%20lightning%3Cbr%3EDamage%20Immunities%20poison%3Cbr%3ECondition%20Immunities%20charmed%2C%20frightened%2C%20poisoned%3Cbr%3ESenses%20darkvision%2060%20ft.%2C%20passive%20Perception%209%3Cbr%3ELanguages%20Abyssal%3Cbr%3EChallenge%201/8%20%2825%20XP%29%3Cbr%3EActions%3Cbr%3EClaws.%20Melee%20Weapon%20Attack%3A%20+2%20to%20hit%2C%20reach%205%20ft.%2C%20one%20target.%20Hit%3A%205%20%282d4%29%20slashing%20damage.%3Cbr%3E\",\"controlledby\":\"\",\"bar1_value\":\"\",\"bar1_max\":\"\",\"bar1_link\":\"\",\"bar2_value\":\"\",\"bar2_max\":\"\",\"bar2_link\":\"\",\"bar3_value\":\"\",\"bar3_max\":\"\",\"bar3_link\":\"\",\"represents\":\"\",\"aura1_radius\":\"\",\"aura1_color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"aura1_square\":false,\"aura2_radius\":\"\",\"aura2_color\":\"#59E594\",\"aura2_square\":false,\"tint_color\":\"transparent\",\"statusmarkers\":\"\",\"showname\":false,\"showplayers_name\":false,\"showplayers_bar1\":false,\"showplayers_bar2\":false,\"showplayers_bar3\":false,\"showplayers_aura1\":false,\"showplayers_aura2\":false,\"playersedit_name\":true,\"playersedit_bar1\":true,\"playersedit_bar2\":true,\"playersedit_bar3\":true,\"playersedit_aura1\":true,\"playersedit_aura2\":true,\"light_radius\":\"\",\"light_dimradius\":\"\",\"light_otherplayers\":false,\"light_hassight\":false,\"light_angle\":\"\",\"light_losangle\":\"\",\"light_multiplier\":1,\"sides\":\"\",\"currentSide\":0,\"lastmove\":\"1995,665\",\"_type\":\"graphic\",\"_subtype\":\"token\",\"_cardid\":\"\</a>"}]" "ShapedScripts 1458880235504 ERROR : Error: URIError: URI malformed" "ShapedScripts 1458880235505 ERROR : URIError: URI malformed\n at decodeURIComponent (native)\n at evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:8626:35\n at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/symbly/www/d20-api-server/sandcastle/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9)\n at Object.shapedModule.importStatblock (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:8623:8)\n at Command.handle (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:9241:9)\n at Object.processCommand (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:9324:11)\n at Object.shapedModule.handleInput (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:8581:24)\n at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/symbly/www/d20-api-server/sandcastle/lib/sandbox.js:77:28)), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16)\n at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/symbly/www/d20-api-server/sandcastle/lib/sandbox.js:77:28)), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8)\n at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/symbly/www/d20-api-server/sandcastle/lib/sandbox.js:77:28), &lt;anonymous&gt;:1143:12)"
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe he is still working on the stat block import
He has it working (check OP). I can get it to work with every one of the samples provided, and some stats blocks I find. This one in particular isn't though.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@ Brunhine Wow, that was a sneaky one. The '-' sign before your charisma modifier is actually a special extended character, even though it looks identical to all the others. Delete it and replace it with a new minus sign and it should import OK. I will try and make the importer more robust in the face of weird special characters like this.
Lucian H. said: @ Brunhine Wow, that was a sneaky one. The '-' sign before your charisma modifier is actually a special extended character, even though it looks identical to all the others. Delete it and replace it with a new minus sign and it should import OK. I will try and make the importer more robust in the face of weird special characters like this. Just a note, for all of us non-coders - being able to find that is witchcraft of the highest order. &nbsp; Thank you.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Modnar Wylde said: Just a note, for all of us non-coders - being able to find that is witchcraft of the highest order. &nbsp; Thank you. It's a branch of witchcraft called "putting useful logging statements into your code". It's an incantation you learn after spending a lot of time beating your head against the Wall of Insufficient Information. :-)
Lucian H. said: Modnar Wylde said: Just a note, for all of us non-coders - being able to find that is witchcraft of the highest order. &nbsp; Thank you. It's a branch of witchcraft called "putting useful logging statements into your code". It's an incantation you learn after spending a lot of time beating your head against the Wall of Insufficient Information. :-) Well it is good you've taken the Intelligence (Coding) skill proficiency. Finding that character should've been at least a DC 15 check. At least you have advantage because it is your own code. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Lucian & Black Falcon: The next version of Shaped will put in a field for how much ammo is used for each attack. Lucian it would be great if you can update the script to grab this number. :)
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: @Lucian & Black Falcon: The next version of Shaped will put in a field for how much ammo is used for each attack. Lucian it would be great if you can update the script to grab this number. :) Thanks to both of you.
Sweet, finally got spells to work! I'll take a crack at the monster side later :)
A rather trivial issue, but when importing spells, the gender tag in emotes doesn't appear to import correctly, or well it doesn't appear to do the conversion from the set gender and just shows -&nbsp;{{GENDER_PRONOUN_HIS_HER}} As I said, trivial and unimportant, but I thought it worth mentioning. Thank you for all your hard work thus far! You've been a life saver.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Xiavn said: A rather trivial issue, but when importing spells, the gender tag in emotes doesn't appear to import correctly, or well it doesn't appear to do the conversion from the set gender and just shows -&nbsp;{{GENDER_PRONOUN_HIS_HER}} As I said, trivial and unimportant, but I thought it worth mentioning. Thank you for all your hard work thus far! You've been a life saver. Yeah, I'd noticed this but I hadn't got round to working out where it was actually translated in the old system. It looks like the old import script itself did this based on the character gender that was set.&nbsp; Kryx, are you happy that this is still the correct place to do this, or do you want to move it into the sheetworkers so that the functionality can work for alternative data sources? I guess the Compendium doesn't support this though, so perhaps it's better left in the import script?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Also, given that this is 5e, the D&D that finally faced up to the complexities of modern gender identity, shouldn't we have some support for non-binary gender pronouns? This is a bit of a minefield and I'm woefully unqualified to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions for mappings from values in the gender attribute to appropriate pronouns? I guess as a minimum we should support it/its and them/their (much though it makes me cringe grammatically), but I don't know if there are others that are common enough to warrant inclusion.&nbsp; Perhaps rather than trying to introduce an (inevitably incomplete) mapping from gender description to pronoun, the answer might be to include an option on the import command that allows you to specify a pronoun pair? Open to suggestions on all this if anyone has more experience/expertise on the matter.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This emote stuff belongs in the importer as the compendium doesn't have it. I'm in favor of being as inclusive as possible. The question is how do we technically implement it. The only thing I can think of is providing fields on the character sheet so a person could choose what pronoun they prefer for each variation. But that sounds a bit silly to implement just for importing spells and giving them a nice emote.. Maybe we remove the emotes?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: Maybe we remove the emotes? I don't really like that option - removing functionality because gender inclusivity is difficult is arguably worse than not doing anything at all. I'm quite happy to put this in the script and I think we have a number of avenues for doing it: Define some tolerably inclusive gender values that will trigger the respective pronouns - with a little help this shouldn't be too hard Include some switches on the import command for setting pronouns Provide script support for setting non-displayed attributes on the character sheet that specify the pronouns Include something visible on the character sheet for handling pronouns as you mentioned - but I can see why you might be reluctant to do this Allow people to define mappings between gender values and pronoun sets as part of a configuration interface for the script (probably my favourite option right now - although I think in the name of equality we should perhaps include at least one non-binary option as part of the default behaviour) Thoughts?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well the gender issue isn't the only reason I brought up the option of removing the emotes. The compendium doesn't have them so some spells would have them and others wouldn't. That inconsistency would be a reason to suggest not doing it. I think trying to predict which words equal which values will be rather difficult, but I'm open to hear some examples. I don't really have strong opinions here besides inconsistency issues and technical concerns. If you can solve the later then cool.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Personally I like the emotes - the Compendium is somewhat limited and I think if we can provide options for doing better for Pro users who want it that strikes me as a good thing... otherwise we end up tied to a "lowest common denominator" approach to everything. I think I'll put on the TODO list the idea of having a configurable option for the script to map between gender values and different sets of pronouns, and we'll work from there. If anyone feels like chiming in with info about best practice for modern english usage on this stuff then I'll take that on board for a default option as well...
whoops you both responded already (ignore previous)

Edited 1459030692
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Version 0.1.1: Monster JSON import should now be working Gender pronouns for spells should now work based on the character's gender attribute (but still binary gender only - sorry haven't had time to do anything more on this) Casting times for spells normalised to match compendium NB:&nbsp; We have updated the JSON formats to be better standardised and closer to the Compendium format. I have also changed the variable names for the spells and monsters back to lower case (fifthSpells and fifthMonsters). Y ou will need to update your spell and monster JS variables to use this new version of the script.&nbsp; Please message me directly if you need any help with this side of things.
great work on this. &nbsp;is there going to be any way to convert the old monster files to the new format?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Version 0.1.5: Various minor bugfixes + now supports decrementing ammo by more than one at a time based on the value in the "used" box under the attack. Also now respects the "use auto ammo" option properly.
Thank you for your awesome timing on the JSON import! My prep work for tonight's campaign will be so much easier now. I have a question though, should lair actions import? I'm making an adult bronze dragon, and although the JSON seems to have lair actions associated, they don't show up (I notice they don't show up on the SRD either, and technically they're separate in the MM too).
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Xiavn said: Thank you for your awesome timing on the JSON import! My prep work for tonight's campaign will be so much easier now. I have a question though, should lair actions import? I'm making an adult bronze dragon, and although the JSON seems to have lair actions associated, they don't show up (I notice they don't show up on the SRD either, and technically they're separate in the MM too). At the moment lair actions don't import, sorry. I need to talk to Kryx about the best way to handle this - because the Compendium doesn't have them the sheetworkers don't have any special support for them which is why it's not done yet. I'll see if I can cobble something together while we wait for a proper solution though.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, just took a look at the lair actions and it's not straightforward - I don't think I really want to hack something in before I've had a chance to chat to Kryx about it - it's going to get too ugly. Hopefully we'll sort something out reasonably quickly.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It should be simple to setup. NPC actions are very modular.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Cool. Let me know how/where you'd like me to populate them for the import to pick them up when you've had a chance to look at it.
Is is possible to link the token used for the monster import to the new sheet?
BP said: Is is possible to link the token used for the monster import to the new sheet? Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to link the token via the API.
Lucian, just to confirm, but you do plan to allow for changing sheet configuration options (hopefully with a flag/option that separates NPC vs. PC) similar to the old shaped sheet, correct?
Poor wording on my part. I meant setting what sheet the token represents. I know you can't set the default token for a sheet. The old script setup the token.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
BP said: Poor wording on my part. I meant setting what sheet the token represents. I know you can't set the default token for a sheet. The old script setup the token. Hmm, the script does do that, and it seems to work for me. Can you check that you are on the latest version of the script (0.1.5) and then rerun and see if you get any errors/warnings in the log?
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Lucian H. said: BP said: Poor wording on my part. I meant setting what sheet the token represents. I know you can't set the default token for a sheet. The old script setup the token. Hmm, the script does do that, and it seems to work for me. Can you check that you are on the latest version of the script (0.1.5) and then rerun and see if you get any errors/warnings in the log? I'm getting the same problem, running v0.1.8 Here's how it worked with the old script: The character sheet created in the journal automatically gets the token art as character portrait, and the selected token gets its bars updated and token actions etc automatically. Here's what happens for me with&nbsp;v0.1.8: The character sheet gets created in the journal, but it doesn't get the token art and the selected token doesn't get populated with the character sheet info (or gets it bars populated).&nbsp; While I'm here, is multiattack meant to be working? I'm not sure if this a script thing or a character sheet thing, since I get the same thing with the compendium, but multiattacks don't seem to run the linked attacks like they used to. Is that working-as-intended? Also, every time I import a new monster its attacks don't roll damage properly - as per screenshot. The weird thing is if I tick the damage off, and then tick it on again, it sometimes works correctly. ??? very weird. Final question! Is it possible to have the monster-import function fill out the GM notes like it used to (as per screenshot)? It comes in handy for easily referencing special abilities etc. No biggy if this won't work any more.&nbsp;
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This is the error I get when I try to create a new token: "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." Which makes sense - but the token art is definitely in my Roll20 Library, as the campaign is a complete copy of a campaign running the old sheet/script, which works fine (as per green dragon screenshots above).&nbsp;
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Sorry for all the requests - and thanks for your hard work! One final thing ;) The old script seemed to update an existing character sheet, if one existed, rather than create a new sheet. The new script seems to create copies of an existing sheet - so if I run "!shaped-import-monster --goblin" five times, I get five different characters called "goblin".&nbsp; The advantage of the old method was that I could use the command repeatedly to set up heaps of goblin tokens (because it populates the bars etc) but still only have one master sheet for them.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Running a command to create a monster shouldn't be used to spawn multiple. To do that you should import and then set the default and then drag and drop as needed.
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Kryx said: Running a command to create a monster shouldn't be used to spawn multiple. To do that you should import and then set the default and then drag and drop as needed. Oh yeah, I forgot about that method. How do you turn off random HP on drop?

Edited 1459205395
Well that's odd... Somehow my response didn't make it through. Anyway, I was using the Support Script v0.1.5 and the Sheet v 2.2.20 and got the same imgscr error. It didn't matter if the image was a Roll20 source or imported myself. the token itself is not updated at all, like old script did. Kryx said: Running a command to create a monster shouldn't be used to spawn multiple. To do that you should import and then set the default and then drag and drop as needed. Agreed, I would expect an update to the existing sheet. Tim said: While I'm here, is multiattack meant to be working? I'm not sure if this a script thing or a character sheet thing, since I get the same thing with the compendium, but multiattacks don't seem to run the linked attacks like they used to. Is that working-as-intended? The Multiattack is the details of the creature multiattack and not linked to attack abilities, just like the compendium. It would be a nice to have, especially the click to fire (Clickable text). But not a big deal for me. Tim said: Also, every time I import a new monster its attacks don't roll damage properly - as per screenshot. The weird thing is if I tick the damage off, and then tick it on again, it sometimes works correctly. ??? very weird. Haven't noticed this, but look for it.??
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I haven't tested the script, so I'm unsure of the exact issue, but images are tricky. In the past it only worked if the user set the images themselves in API.
I'm not really worried about the image part. Mainly interested in getting the token setup for setting as the default token. I save several step if the script can set the Represents, Name shown, vision, etc. Not a big deal as I know it still a Work in Progress, but is a nice to have.

Edited 1459236182
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Wow, lots of activity! Responses: Multiattack: yes, this is a known limitation at the moment. Thanks to the way the import has to work with sheetworkers, this cannot be implemented in the script any more. Kryx has said that he might have a go at reimplementing it inside the sheetworkers, but I don't think it's very high up his todo list. I might send him a pull request if I run out of other stuff to do on the script, but it's not *that* high up my todo list either! Updating existing sheet: As Kryx says, if you want duplicate tokens, you should be dragging and dropping from the journal. I think the script overwriting existing characters is dangerous - it has the potential for people to lose a lot of work. I'll consider adding a --overwrite option so that you can do it if you really want to, but I'd discourage you from using the approach - the alternative is much safer! Rolling HP on drop: Yes, I am working (slowly and intermittently - I don't have a lot of time at the moment) on a configuration interface for the script that will allow you to turn on and off various features Setting up tokens: &nbsp;The configuration interface mentioned above will also allow you to configure the default state for all the various sheet options - still WIP Default tokens: As discussed above, the default token for a character sheet cannot be set by the API Represents/Avatar: The code definitely sets the represents value for the token on !shaped-import-statblock, and *attempts* to set the avatar. As Kryx mentions, this will only work if the token is one you have uploaded yourself. Tim, I will PM you to try and work out what is going on in your case BP: Could you retry with 0.1.8 just to make sure? GM Notes: &nbsp;Yep, will add that to the list Damage not working: Could you give an exact reproduction path for this - which command are you using to import, and if it's from a statblock, could you PM me the statblock text you are using to &nbsp;import?
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey thanks for all your responses Lucian, appreciate it. On the Damage not working issue, according to the main sheet thread this seems to definitely be to do with the sheet or something and not your script specifically:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3143336/5e-shaped-2-dot-2-17-plus" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3143336/5e-shaped-2-dot-2-17-plus</a>