Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion v6+

Edited 1488157237
@Dvergr76 I was only rude because to me you seemed to be rude first and my whole rudenes was basically a quote. I only said that because only today I've looked through most of previous companion script thead and it was painful to even read how Lucian has to deal with all kinds of needy demands. He always writes long and polite responses to everyone, can't even imagine having to deal with this myself. But yeah, I probably shouldn't interfere in discussion I'm not a part of so sorry about that. For sure Lucian seems to know what he's doing. @Lucian >I send money to Kryx and I can for you too. Same deal here. Have you thought of making a patreon account? It won't be much but knowing that you've at least got a cup of free coffee during another sleepless night you spend writing code for us would be nice.
Long Rest now works, thanks!
I had the same startup problem that Roman reported with 6.2.1 and I am happy to report that it has been fixed with 6.4.5.
Yep - for the record, I donated to Kryx and I'll donate to you too for all your hard work...just need a paypal in your OP...I'm..uh...not schooled in Patreon...lol
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey Guys, Thanks for all the offers, it's kind of you.  I'm not really that comfortable accepting money for the work I do on the script. I don't like the relationship it implies, even when people give freely and with no strings attached; I feel responsible enough when I break people's campaigns without also feeling that people have paid money for it as well. I live off-grid in the mountains; when real life gets real up here, it gets real hard; sometimes gaming and developing scripts for Roll20 is something that has to take a back seat to things like ensuring we have power and water and firewood, and our vegetables don't die. Having a Patreon or similar would just make me feel guilty that people were paying for something I wasn't in a position to deliver, even if that's not how they saw it. That said, <sheepish look> I do still pay all my own Roll20 subs, so I guess if you're really feeling the love I wouldn't say no to a free month ;-) Cheers, Lucian
I tested what Sammun said above with players being able to see whispers during import. At least on script version 6.4.5 and sheet version 9.2.3 (Both on Chrome + Firefox, latest versions) I was not able to have my players see the whisper portion. Though the players reported being able to hear beeping sounds (just like when you are not focused on Roll20's chat) for invisible messages. Statblock used is the following (During import, my custom database was set to match the statblock, they both import with no flaws) : GoblinSmall humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evilArmor Class 15 (leather armor, shield)Hit Points 7 (2d6)Speed 30ft.STR8 (- 1)DEX14 (+2)CON10 (+0)INT10 (+0)WIS8 (-1)CHA8 (-1)Skills Stealth +6Senses darkvision 6O ft., passive Perception 9 Languages Common, GoblinChallenge 1/4 (50 XP)Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hideaction as a bonus action on each of its turns.ACTIONSScimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., onetarget. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80f320 ft., one targetHit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage. I tested this with !shaped-import-monster and -statblock both with and without replace both on object inside and outside my library. Am I missing something? Was this already fixed?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Brother Sharp. The issue will only happen if your players are sending chat mesages/issuing API commands during the middle of you running an import. If the timing is just right, the script will see a chat message from a player, and set the "current user" to that player; subsequent output messages from the import will then be sent to that player. I have a fix for this (it was easier than I thought) which I will be releasing in a moment.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
6.4.6 (2017-02-27) Bug Fixes chat-output: Ensure messages only get sent to correct user ( dcc8b32 ) rests-and-hd: Pay attention to reduced HP max ( 34c8635 ), closes #359 startup: Make startup delay longer - still some crashes happening ( 964230c )
@Lucian, I have a suggestion re giving people an outlet for their gratitude: Let us know which (non-political) charity you love. Heck, put it in the OP, with a link to their donation page. Whatever it is, I'm sure people will be happy to give.
Thorsten B. said: @Lucian, I have a suggestion re giving people an outlet for their gratitude: Let us know which (non-political) charity you love. Heck, put it in the OP, with a link to their donation page. Whatever it is, I'm sure people will be happy to give. Personally, I would rather donate directly to the coder rather than a charity of the coder's choice. I paid Kryx what I felt was a fair price for his sheet and I would happily do the same for Lucian.
@Lucian - I certainly respect your position on donations and appreciate the alternative suggestion and so DONE.  On another note, I think it's really cool you live off the grid...and wish I could do that as well....but I'd die out there...I've been a city fellow all my life lol So nothing but respect for you for that as well. It's a tough life, but one I've seen is very rewarding. Thanks again. and to keep matters a little on topic Is it a script function or possible to make it so inventory item's with uses de-increment when clicked/posted to the chat window?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Thanatos I. said: Is it a script function or possible to make it so inventory item's with uses de-increment when clicked/posted to the chat window? In theory, that should work the same as it does for all the other places that have uses. Oh wait, I see, the sheet isn't passing something through for equipment and armor items. I'll have a chat to Kryx and see if we can get that changed.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Thorsten B. said: @Lucian, I have a suggestion re giving people an outlet for their gratitude: Let us know which (non-political) charity you love. Heck, put it in the OP, with a link to their donation page. Whatever it is, I'm sure people will be happy to give. This is what I used to say to people - my other half helps stray cats here - rescuing and also a trap, neuter, release programme to keep the population under control so that the less thoughtful don't  do it themselves with a combination of poison, guns and blunt instruments :-( She always appreciates donations to pay for treatments and neutering operations. Unfortunately as Khrain's response shows, I think many people are not that comfortable donating to a charity in lieu of paying for something, particularly if they don't know much about the charity and how it operates... I think she got 1 donation in the end when I last suggested it to people. So I've just decided that it's easier to tell people to gift me a subscription and I can put the money I save into her kitty kitty :-)
Sorry if this has been asked before, however I was wondering if automatic deduction of spell points something you have plans to work in the future.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Brother Sharp: 6.2.0 (2017-02-25) Features slots: Handle spell points as well ( 696a269 )
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Lucian said: slots: Handle spell points as well ( 696a269 ) It's worth bearing in mind that although the script will deduct spell points already, the sheet doesn't implement spell points as fully as it does slots. In particular, it won't handle higher-level queries intelligently if you're using spell points. There's an issue on Kryx's tracker already for this, I believe. Spell points are deducted in preference to slots if both are present. No idea if this is right or not, apparently some people play with both in the same character as part of some insane MC rules... but if you do that you're on your own I'm afraid, because it would be horrific to support it properly.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Thanatos Just spoken to Kryx about this; he needs to do some rework on the equipment and armor sections before I can make this work, and he's not going to do it right now. So you'll need to wait a little for this to happen.
@Lucian That's fine, I can wait. I appreciate it. I wasn't asking for a new feature add persay, I was mostly just curious about why it didn't de-increment like other stuff and wondering where the structure of that kind of thing was between the script and charactersheet. I'm trying to kind of figure it all out so I can troubleshoot problems for my players, because inevitably...I am the one asked why X isn't doing Y and I hate not knowing....because knowing is half the battle :) And I didn't even know it wasn't working under armor sections at all lol Very educational. Thank you sir. - and appreciate you both at least putting it on the radar for sometime in the future.
I just upgraded to the newest sheet to test it out and I received the below errors for the API's. The only one changed was the Shaped companion script and the custom sheet. I deleted each inidividually to see if it was any one particular script that was creating issues, but it was inconclusive. Script Library G TokenMod G TokenNameNumber G GroupInitiative spell data sword coast Turn Marker blood splatter Health Tracker Shaped companion script 6.4.1 monsterdata Yuan-ti Abom actions G Vector Math G MatrixMath G Path Math G Token Collisions G HTML Builder G It's a Trap! G It's a Trap! - D&D 5E Shaped theme New Script Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined at Object.versionCompare (apiscript.js:6967:21) at apiscript.js:5039:16 at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2134:5 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleSheetWorkerComplete (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2133:5) at later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:92:15)
Just finished updating sheet and script and API console gives error Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 874 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1488227154084 INFO : -=> ShapedScripts v7.0.0 <=-" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "5eShapedCompanion 1488227154110 DEBUG : Campaign size: 40574" "-=> TokenNameNumber v0.5.9 <=-  [Wed Mar 09 2016 22:41:32 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "initialize.sheetOpened" "abilities.update" "abilityChecks.updateInitiative" "savingThrows.updateMacro" "initialize.generateSkills" "abilityChecks.updateMacro" "abilityChecks.updateSkill" "abilityChecks.updateMacro" "5eShapedCompanion 1488227156840 INFO : Detected sheet version as : 9.2.3"
Can anyone tell me how to Add sneakattack/Divine smite or repeat to the bottom of a Melee attack? Saw it on another post I think its done with this script. Like this  

Edited 1488228337
@Salicar - This isn't done with the script, it is done manually on the sheet. &nbsp;The sheet's documentation refers to it here: &nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnW" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnW</a>...
Doug E. said: Just finished updating sheet and script and API console gives error Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 874 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1488227154084 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v7.0.0 &lt;=-" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "5eShapedCompanion 1488227154110 DEBUG : Campaign size: 40574" "-=&gt; TokenNameNumber v0.5.9 &lt;=- &nbsp;[Wed Mar 09 2016 22:41:32 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "initialize.sheetOpened" "abilities.update" "abilityChecks.updateInitiative" "savingThrows.updateMacro" "initialize.generateSkills" "abilityChecks.updateMacro" "abilityChecks.updateSkill" "abilityChecks.updateMacro" "5eShapedCompanion 1488227156840 INFO : Detected sheet version as : 9.2.3" It looks like Lucian may have pushed 7.0.0 prior to Kryx's 10.0.0 sheet release. &nbsp;I can't speak for Lucian, but it seems like people will want to pick up&nbsp; 6.4.6 here instead of 7.0.0 until Kryx releases version 10.0.0 of the sheet.

Edited 1488229702
Zym
Sheet Author
7 and 10 Import Statblock now works. Thats good :-) Also&nbsp;%{selected|shaped_statblock} looks a lot better (fixed) :-)

Edited 1488230403
@Salicar I posted a response to you in this thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4701654/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4701654/</a> The Character sheet thread since it wasn't a script issue.
Kevin said: @Salicar - This isn't done with the script, it is done manually on the sheet. &nbsp;The sheet's documentation refers to it here: &nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnW" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnW</a>... Thanatos I. said: @Salicar I posted a response to you in this thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4701654/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4701654/</a> The Character sheet thread since it wasn't a script issue. Thanks this helped.

Edited 1488235716
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Right, so....used the sheet from the drop down menu, used the sheet code from github, used the sheet code from someone's link (can't find it anymore), and combined them with the various versions of the Companion code. Keep getting this in chat (sometimes its version 9, or another number) And this in the API box.&nbsp; "5eShapedCompanion 1488235235834 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v6.4.6 &lt;=-" "5eShapedCompanion 1488235235836 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {\"version\":4,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true,\"monsterTokenName\":\"\"},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"***default***\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"***default***\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"***default***\",\"rollOptions\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"\",\"initiativeToTracker\":0,\"breakInitiativeTies\":false,\"showTargetAC\":false,\"showTargetName\":false,\"autoAmmo\":true,\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2,\"saves\":{\"useCustomSaves\":false,\"useAverageOfAbilities\":false,\"fortitude\":{\"fortitudeStrength\":false,\"fortitudeDexterity\":false,\"fortitudeConstitution\":false,\"fortitudeIntelligence\":false,\"fortitudeWisdom\":false,\"fortitudeCharisma\":false},\"reflex\":{\"reflexStrength\":false,\"reflexDexterity\":false,\"reflexConstitution\":false,\"reflexIntelligence\":false,\"reflexWisdom\":false,\"reflexCharisma\":false},\"will\":{\"willStrength\":false,\"willDexterity\":false,\"willConstitution\":false,\"willIntelligence\":false,\"willWisdom\":false,\"willCharisma\":false},\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false},\"baseDC\":\"***default***\",\"expertiseAsAdvantage\":false,\"inspirationMultiple\":false,\"criticalDamageHouserule\":\"***default***\",\"proficiencyDice\":false,\"psionics\":false,\"customClasses\":false,\"honorToggle\":false,\"sanityToggle\":false},\"tab\":\"***default***\",\"tokenActions\":{\"initiative\":false,\"abilityChecks\":null,\"advantageTracker\":null,\"savingThrows\":null,\"attacks\":null,\"statblock\":false,\"traits\":null,\"actions\":null,\"reactions\":null,\"legendaryActions\":null,\"lairActions\":null,\"regionalEffects\":null,\"rests\":false,\"spells\":false,\"showRecharges\":false,\"racialFeatures\":null,\"classFeatures\":null,\"feats\":null},\"textSizes\":{\"spellsTextSize\":\"text\",\"abilityChecksTextSize\":\"text\",\"savingThrowsTextSize\":\"text\"},\"hide\":{\"hideAttack\":\"***default***\",\"hideDamage\":\"***default***\",\"hideAbilityChecks\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrows\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowDC\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowFailure\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowSuccess\":\"***default***\",\"hideRecharge\":\"***default***\",\"hideFreetext\":\"***default***\",\"hideCost\":\"***default***\",\"hideContent\":\"***default***\"},\"applyToAll\":false,\"hitDiceOutput\":\"***default***\",\"display\":{\"showPassiveSkills\":false,\"showWeight\":\"***default***\",\"showEmote\":false,\"showFreetext\":false,\"showFreeform\":false,\"showDiceModifiers\":false,\"showCritRange\":false,\"extraOnACrit\":false,\"showRests\":\"***default***\"},\"measurementSystems\":{\"distanceSystem\":\"***default***\",\"weightSystem\":\"***default***\",\"encumbranceMultiplier\":1},\"automaticHigherLevelQueries\":\"***default***\",\"automaticallyExpendSpellResources\":true},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"silent\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longRestHDRecovery\":0.5,\"longRestHPRecovery\":1}}}}" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "-=&gt; ColorEmote v0.1.3 &lt;=- &nbsp;[Wed Feb 17 2016 13:07:00 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "-=&gt; GroupInitiative v0.9.22 &lt;=- &nbsp;[Sat Feb 11 2017 22:06:25 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Ke0isbv-R6-JaXF9tXQ named version" "5eShapedCompanion 1488235238099 INFO : Detected sheet version as : undefined" What am I doing wrong?
Coal Powered Puppet said: Right, so....used the sheet from the drop down menu, used the sheet code from github, used the sheet code from someone's link (can't find it anymore), and combined them with the various versions of the Companion code. Keep getting this in chat (sometimes its version 9, or another number) And this in the API box.&nbsp; "5eShapedCompanion 1488235235834 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v6.4.6 &lt;=-" "5eShapedCompanion 1488235235836 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {\"version\":4,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true,\"monsterTokenName\":\"\"},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"***default***\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"***default***\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"***default***\",\"rollOptions\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"\",\"initiativeToTracker\":0,\"breakInitiativeTies\":false,\"showTargetAC\":false,\"showTargetName\":false,\"autoAmmo\":true,\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2,\"saves\":{\"useCustomSaves\":false,\"useAverageOfAbilities\":false,\"fortitude\":{\"fortitudeStrength\":false,\"fortitudeDexterity\":false,\"fortitudeConstitution\":false,\"fortitudeIntelligence\":false,\"fortitudeWisdom\":false,\"fortitudeCharisma\":false},\"reflex\":{\"reflexStrength\":false,\"reflexDexterity\":false,\"reflexConstitution\":false,\"reflexIntelligence\":false,\"reflexWisdom\":false,\"reflexCharisma\":false},\"will\":{\"willStrength\":false,\"willDexterity\":false,\"willConstitution\":false,\"willIntelligence\":false,\"willWisdom\":false,\"willCharisma\":false},\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false},\"baseDC\":\"***default***\",\"expertiseAsAdvantage\":false,\"inspirationMultiple\":false,\"criticalDamageHouserule\":\"***default***\",\"proficiencyDice\":false,\"psionics\":false,\"customClasses\":false,\"honorToggle\":false,\"sanityToggle\":false},\"tab\":\"***default***\",\"tokenActions\":{\"initiative\":false,\"abilityChecks\":null,\"advantageTracker\":null,\"savingThrows\":null,\"attacks\":null,\"statblock\":false,\"traits\":null,\"actions\":null,\"reactions\":null,\"legendaryActions\":null,\"lairActions\":null,\"regionalEffects\":null,\"rests\":false,\"spells\":false,\"showRecharges\":false,\"racialFeatures\":null,\"classFeatures\":null,\"feats\":null},\"textSizes\":{\"spellsTextSize\":\"text\",\"abilityChecksTextSize\":\"text\",\"savingThrowsTextSize\":\"text\"},\"hide\":{\"hideAttack\":\"***default***\",\"hideDamage\":\"***default***\",\"hideAbilityChecks\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrows\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowDC\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowFailure\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowSuccess\":\"***default***\",\"hideRecharge\":\"***default***\",\"hideFreetext\":\"***default***\",\"hideCost\":\"***default***\",\"hideContent\":\"***default***\"},\"applyToAll\":false,\"hitDiceOutput\":\"***default***\",\"display\":{\"showPassiveSkills\":false,\"showWeight\":\"***default***\",\"showEmote\":false,\"showFreetext\":false,\"showFreeform\":false,\"showDiceModifiers\":false,\"showCritRange\":false,\"extraOnACrit\":false,\"showRests\":\"***default***\"},\"measurementSystems\":{\"distanceSystem\":\"***default***\",\"weightSystem\":\"***default***\",\"encumbranceMultiplier\":1},\"automaticHigherLevelQueries\":\"***default***\",\"automaticallyExpendSpellResources\":true},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"silent\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longRestHDRecovery\":0.5,\"longRestHPRecovery\":1}}}}" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "-=&gt; ColorEmote v0.1.3 &lt;=- &nbsp;[Wed Feb 17 2016 13:07:00 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "-=&gt; GroupInitiative v0.9.22 &lt;=- &nbsp;[Sat Feb 11 2017 22:06:25 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Ke0isbv-R6-JaXF9tXQ named version" "5eShapedCompanion 1488235238099 INFO : Detected sheet version as : undefined" What am I doing wrong? You need to install the sheet as a custom sheet The drop down one is v9.0.1...the script you installed is 7.0.0 which as the error tells you is only for v10 and up.
Mark B. said: You need to install the sheet as a custom sheet The drop down one is v9.0.1...the script you installed is 7.0.0 which as the error tells you is only for v10 and up. This is where I got&nbsp; all the things :&nbsp; css ,&nbsp; html ,&nbsp; script . &nbsp;REALLY confused. &nbsp; API Output Console: Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1488236472172 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v7.0.0 &lt;=-" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Ke0naSfz3qgUuEDtjD4 named version" "5eShapedCompanion 1488236474434 INFO : Detected sheet version as : undefined"
Coal Powered Puppet said: Mark B. said: You need to install the sheet as a custom sheet The drop down one is v9.0.1...the script you installed is 7.0.0 which as the error tells you is only for v10 and up. This is where I got&nbsp; all the things :&nbsp; css ,&nbsp; html ,&nbsp; script . &nbsp;REALLY confused. &nbsp; API Output Console: Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1488236472172 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v7.0.0 &lt;=-" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Ke0naSfz3qgUuEDtjD4 named version" "5eShapedCompanion 1488236474434 INFO : Detected sheet version as : undefined" That is the roll20 github, not Kryx's. &nbsp;If you look in the first post he has on the forum for the sheet, he has links to the HMTL, CSS, and Translations. There is a link to the roll20 github above that. &nbsp;
Went&nbsp; here . Got the : html css translation Went&nbsp; here&nbsp; to find the script Took&nbsp; this . Ended up with this: Clicked upgrade, and everything seems to be working! &nbsp;Awesome and thank you!

Edited 1488239795
Everything looks good here as well, but I think you need to post it elsewhere... Kryx said: 10.0.0 will likely be the version I push to Roll20 next week if it is sufficiently tested. If you upgrade from 9.0.1 and have success please post a brief post in the following tasks: #322: 9.0.1 - 10.0.x PC testing #321: 9.0.1 - 10.0.x NPC testing If you encounter an issue please search through the issues and then open an issue if it does not exist. I will only push 10.0.x to Roll20 if it is sufficiently tested so if you are a pro user and want to see it live then you should become involved in the testing.

Edited 1488241194
ishaped-abilities is not working with 10.0.1 and 7.0.0 companion script My mistake, but I believe that when I tried to update the shaped sheet to the most current version, 10.0.1, I thought it was available to Pro users, but am guessing that this is not so. &nbsp;The error that I received when I clicked the 'upgrade' button said that I was running 9.0.1. I had thought I was using the most current. &nbsp;My mistake. I just realized that you need to upgrade each of your characters using the update feature. &nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Den G. said: ishaped-abilities is not working with 10.0.1 and 7.0.0 companion script "not working" is not a detailed bug report. You need to give Lucian more to go off of. What command did you run? What happened? Was there an error? Proper bug reporting is required for proper bug fixing.

Edited 1488240966
10.0.1 and 7.0.0 2 Questions...how do I - cannot find anything in any of the 3 areas of documentation I know of..and nothing in either list of issues. I tested a Dragon breath weapon - recharge 5-6 When I am using the Targets Name and Targets AC options the dragon breath weapon also asks for a target even though it is not versus AC but a save.&nbsp; I can only select one target.&nbsp; I can work with this, but wondered if there was anything I was missing The number of uses is updated - great :) but how do I reset the uses - is it manually via edit sheet [which seems clumsy compared to how everything else works] or am I misisng something? These are really cases of there are so many great features, I am so spoilt by I am thinking these must have something I am missing!

Edited 1488241126
Den G. said: Is 10.0.1 available? &nbsp;How do I know which version is in use? When I select HTML or CSS from the sheet page, I can't find a reference. The easiest is maybe to create a new character and see what version it says! or maybe a better answer is check the date/time compared to the announced release in this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4450188/5e-shaped-version-8-plus" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4450188/5e-shaped-version-8-plus</a>
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jim W. said: I tested a Dragon breath weapon - recharge 5-6 When I am using the Targets Name and Targets AC options the dragon breath weapon also asks for a target even though it is not versus AC but a save.&nbsp; I can only select one target.&nbsp; I can work with this, but wondered if there was anything I was missing The number of uses is updated - great :) but how do I reset the uses - is it manually via edit sheet [which seems clumsy compared to how everything else works] or am I misisng something? Target is always used for attacks and saving throws if you have the Target Name option. There is no way to disginguish between a single target save or multiple target and this case is really only where it applies. Lucian and I talked about some kind of tie-in with the initiative tracker to roll the roll at the start of the character's turn. I'm unsure if he used that method or some other method. Best wait to see how he responds.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but rests are broken again. using 7.0.0 and 10.0.1 When doing a short or long rest as a player or DM: "5eShapedCompanion 1488251224933 ERROR : Error: Error: Unrecognised command !shaped-rest"
@Thanatos -- I have 7.00 and 10.0.1 and rests works fine for me, both as a player and a DM. &nbsp;I'm using !shaped-rest in a macro. &nbsp;
Question: &nbsp;Is there any way clear all the abilities of characters and NPC's using a script. I am going to have to update them for new token commands and am hoping that I don't have to do them one at a time.
You need to supply the option --type long|short|turn
Mark W. said: @Thanatos -- I have 7.00 and 10.0.1 and rests works fine for me, both as a player and a DM. &nbsp;I'm using !shaped-rest in a macro. &nbsp; I'm using the buttons on the character sheets. I've not gotten to the point where I understand how to do that in a macro or why one might want to... But I just had a message pop up in my chat window (bear in mind, I've been doing stuff in and out of my campaign all this time since my original post) Note This:&nbsp;"5eShapedCompanion 1488253069704 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v7.0.0 &lt;=-" "5e Shaped Companion Updates - 5e Shaped Companion has been updated and needs to upgrade it's configutation. Please note this is a one-way process, if you do not wish to proceed please revert to a previous version of the script. [UPGRADE]" I shrugged virtually and upgraded and now rests are working again, but I do see this message in here: "5eShapedCompanion 1488253176388 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 4.1" First time I've ever seen the upgrade box and I disable and delete a script before I put a new one in as a matter of process when upgrading.
Den G. said: Question: &nbsp;Is there any way clear all the abilities of characters and NPC's using a script. I am going to have to update them for new token commands and am hoping that I don't have to do them one at a time. !shaped-abilities --DELETE takes care of a single token. &nbsp;If you have the tokens on the board and all of them selected, you can use the same command.
Thanatos I. said: Mark W. said: @Thanatos -- I have 7.00 and 10.0.1 and rests works fine for me, both as a player and a DM. &nbsp;I'm using !shaped-rest in a macro. &nbsp; I'm using the buttons on the character sheets. I've not gotten to the point where I understand how to do that in a macro or why one might want to... If you use the command !shaped-abilities --rest on a selected PC token, it adds a token macro button automatically. &nbsp;You might want to do so because it's faster and you don't need to keep the character sheet open. &nbsp;You can do similar commands, for example, !shaped-abilities --attacks, to add macro buttons for all your attacks. Or, !shaped-abilities --spells to add your spells. &nbsp;It's all in the 5eShapedCompanion script&nbsp; readme .
Mark W. said: If you use the command !shaped-abilities --rest on a selected PC token, it adds a token macro button automatically. &nbsp;You might want to do so because it's faster and you don't need to keep the character sheet open. &nbsp;You can do similar commands, for example, !shaped-abilities --attacks, to add macro buttons for all your attacks. Or, !shaped-abilities --spells to add your spells. &nbsp;It's all in the 5eShapedCompanion script&nbsp; readme . I have the documentation bookmarked, but I haven't really been able to go through it yet...still going through the character one :) lol but I see...always interested in ways to speed up things and not need the character sheet open...I'll take a look. Thank you.
Doug E. said: You need to supply the option --type long|short|turn Yep -- this is the way the macro is written when you use the !shaped-abilities --rests command: &nbsp;!shaped-rest --type ?{Rest type|Short,short|Long,long} &nbsp;It brings up a dialog box and asks you what type of rest you want to perform.
Thanatos I. said: I have the documentation bookmarked, but I haven't really been able to go through it yet...still going through the character one :) lol but I see...always interested in ways to speed up things and not need the character sheet open...I'll take a look. Thank you. There's a lot of capability built into this script. &nbsp;I'm only just now scratching the surface. &nbsp;Cheers!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
7.0.0 (2017-02-27) Chores Rename racial features to racial traits ( def82ef ), closes #279 Features config: Ask user before upgrading + cmd to wipe config ( 835ee05 ), closes #279 BREAKING CHANGES The sheet has changed racial features to racial traits for 10.0.0; the script has changed to match and will no longer work properly with pre 10.0.0 sheets. Many apologies guys, I pushed this without realising that I had done so, and before Kryx had pushed 10.0.0, which caused a lot of confusion. As you will have noticed by now, the script has got a lot more explicit about what versions of the sheet it requires + it also makes upgrading the configuration an explicit step to try and avoid the thing where people update by mistake and then can't revert. As far as I can see, all the issues that were reported later on yesterday were related to not having the correct versions/not having done the upgrade. I might try and make the script more explicit about being broken in this situation rather than just having the commands fail with a generic "command unrecognised" error Now, when there's a version of the script that requires an update to the configuration, it will put the message out in chat asking for confirmation of the upgrade. Until you click this button none of the script commands will work! If you upgrade and then try and downgrade again, the script now detects this and display a message to you in chat. As with config upgrades, until you take action to resolve this, none of your normal script commands will work. Your options at this point are either to reinstall the more recent version of the script by pasting it back into the API window, or click the Reset button in the chat to wipe your script config, which will lose all your !shaped-config settings but will allow you to continue using the downgraded script.
Kryx said: Jim W. said: I tested a Dragon breath weapon - recharge 5-6 When I am using the Targets Name and Targets AC options the dragon breath weapon also asks for a target even though it is not versus AC but a save.&nbsp; I can only select one target.&nbsp; I can work with this, but wondered if there was anything I was missing The number of uses is updated - great :) but how do I reset the uses - is it manually via edit sheet [which seems clumsy compared to how everything else works] or am I misisng something? Target is always used for attacks and saving throws if you have the Target Name option. There is no way to disginguish between a single target save or multiple target and this case is really only where it applies. Lucian and I talked about some kind of tie-in with the initiative tracker to roll the roll at the start of the character's turn. I'm unsure if he used that method or some other method. Best wait to see how he responds. I've noticed that the examples I found so far do not have Attack ticked, so have raised a suggestion:-&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>... Hopefully this is simple enough to be done, unless the community feel it is a move in the wrong direction...

Edited 1488281442
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: Jim W. said: I tested a Dragon breath weapon - recharge 5-6 When I am using the Targets Name and Targets AC options the dragon breath weapon also asks for a target even though it is not versus AC but a save.&nbsp; I can only select one target.&nbsp; I can work with this, but wondered if there was anything I was missing The number of uses is updated - great :) but how do I reset the uses - is it manually via edit sheet [which seems clumsy compared to how everything else works] or am I misisng something? Target is always used for attacks and saving throws if you have the Target Name option. There is no way to disginguish between a single target save or multiple target and this case is really only where it applies. Lucian and I talked about some kind of tie-in with the initiative tracker to roll the roll at the start of the character's turn. I'm unsure if he used that method or some other method. Best wait to see how he responds. On (1), with sheetworkers, might it now be feasible + desirable to suppress the target name thing for spells/actions that require a save and have a target that isn't 1 creature? Perhaps a checkbox for "single target" or something under the save options? On (2) I do have the skeleton of something in place that allows you to do this, but I need to flesh it out. You can currently do !shaped-rest --type turn with a token selected, or add --character @{CHARACTER_NAME|character_id} if you want to do it in a macro (replace CHARACTER_NAME with the character name, obviously). This will recharge X/Turn powers, and currently will also reset all Recharge 5-6-type powers as well. I need to modify it to actually make the roll for each power and only recharge if that roll is high enough. I can do that today probably. Separately to that, I discussed with Kryx the idea of triggering this 'turn recharge' automatically when each character come to the head of the turn tracker. The problem with doing this is that it won't work straightforwardly if you are using API scripts like TurnMarker or TrackerJacker to work with the turn order; scripts don't get notifications of changes to the turn order if those changes are made by other scripts. Aaron has included a listener thing in TurnMarker that I could hook into to get notifications, but if people use other Turn tracking script then this functionality won't work. I'll do what I can but it will have to come with a warning...