Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion v6+

Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Gozer the Gozerian said: Can you still do the !shaped-import-monster xxx --as xxx command?  I didn't see that in the documentation. Well, a quick bit of empirical research suggests that, yes, you can :-) But yes, sorry, the documentation never got updated to include this. Will put it on the list.
I'm sorry if this is a repost. I found someone asking questions about this earlier in the thread, but could not find (or understand...) any answers. I had this error message come up on my old campaign and suspected that I had done something wrong somewhere, but couldn't find the "offending image". I just started a new game and installed Kryx' latest sheet and the companion API (and nothing else) and got this error message from the sandbox: "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 905 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1490947652888 INFO : Summary of adding SRD entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":8},\"monsters\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":325},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":319}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1490947652890 INFO : -=> ShapedScripts v8.4.2 <=-" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "5eShapedCompanion 1490947653930 INFO : Detected sheet version as : 11.3.0" (..) Am I doing something wrong or the script? The API sandbox of my old game seems to have shut down completely, but that might be unrelated...?

Edited 1490949315
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Sigh. It's so immensely frustrating that  users have to get freaked out by this every time. This error message is not really an error, it comes from Roll20 when I create a character without an avatar, which is very much NOT an error. I've asked for it to be fixed, but I've had no response yet. In general, if it it doesn't come on a line that says "5eShapedCompanion" at the beginning, it's not an error with the Companion script and it probably doesn't matter unless there's also a line with "5eShapedCompanion 1234567890 ERROR : " somewhere near by. I'm going to look at a workaround to suppress this + include an explicit message to report successful script startup to help clarify this for people.
Sorry. So I guess I managed to break something somewhere else at about the same time, which made me a bit lost and frustrated. 

Edited 1490950824
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Marius said: Sorry. So I guess I managed to break something somewhere else at about the same time, which made me a bit lost and frustrated.  Don't be sorry; you saw a message that said ERROR in the log when something was broken for you and reached a reasonable conclusion. I just really wish Roll20 would fix this.
Ran a game today with v8.2.0 of the script, sheet 11.0.3.  As I learn more about this sheet and script running a game gets easier, and easier.  [As does setup of course].  Hit a couple of learning moments! Was using Advantage-set buttons on tokens for the first time.  Found shortest form did not have a normal setting - so I guess only use that with sheet set to auto-revert.  Was a little surprised to see dots appear on my tokens - as I was using dots to indicate which command group they were in this was a bit confusing - now located and turned off that option - but seemed like once the dot appears it stays on?  Not done enough testing to be sure this is a bug and not something I did wrong. Secondly, I managed to enter a non-numeric value for HP lost when a monster was hit and of course it goes to NaN and the API crashed as a result.  Was goning to log this, assuming it was not something like Blood and honor causing the issue [even though I do this often enough, and have never seen the crash before].  Strangely I have not been able to reproduce this crash even through testing the scenario that seemed to have caused it.  I will make a copy of error next time I see this!

Edited 1490964272
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Jim W. said: Was using Advantage-set buttons on tokens for the first time.  Found shortest form did not have a normal setting - so I guess only use that with sheet set to auto-revert.  Was a little surprised to see dots appear on my tokens - as I was using dots to indicate which command group they were in this was a bit confusing - now located and turned off that option - but seemed like once the dot appears it stays on?  Not done enough testing to be sure this is a bug and not something I did wrong. Hmm. I think that's probably an oversight. I guess the script should clear all the dots when you turn that setting off. Secondly, I managed to enter a non-numeric value for HP lost when a monster was hit and of course it goes to NaN and the API crashed as a result.  Was goning to log this, assuming it was not something like Blood and honor causing the issue [even though I do this often enough, and have never seen the crash before].  Strangely I have not been able to reproduce this crash even through testing the scenario that seemed to have caused it.  I will make a copy of error next time I see this! Hmm. I'm always hesitant to make categorical pronouncements about this type of thing without seeing all of the details...BUT: as far as I can see, the script shouldn't be able to crash the API for an attribute change like this. I'd hold fire on creating an issue until you have a concrete error message and/or a reliable reproduction path, because I'm unlikely to be able to do much without at least one of those. PS: Thanks for the feedback!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Jim W. said: Was using Advantage-set buttons on tokens for the first time.&nbsp; Found shortest form did not have a normal setting - so I guess only use that with sheet set to auto-revert.&nbsp; Was a little surprised to see dots appear on my tokens - as I was using dots to indicate which command group they were in this was a bit confusing - now located and turned off that option - but seemed like once the dot appears it stays on?&nbsp; Not done enough testing to be sure this is a bug and not something I did wrong. If you want to track progress of this I've made an issue: <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/450" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/450</a>
Thanks Lucian on the dot issue link.&nbsp; The error message had something about some sort of data error and the text "NaN" which is the value in the current HP I had just set.&nbsp; Must be what Kryx calls a Edge case? - because I could not reproduce the issue with any test I could think of.&nbsp; With the actual error message I'm sure identifying an errant piece of code will be pretty easy....

Edited 1490977063
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
edge case means something that is unlikely to happen, or unimportant if it does. Something that is not reproducible just doesn't exist. :D
Kryx said: edge case means something that is unlikely to happen, or unimportant if it does. Something that is not reproducible just doesn't exist. :D Reproduction may simply be a matter of me remembering the exact thing I did... or it could be that it was a database read error although I don't see how that could be the case [but knowledge is limited].&nbsp; So I think it qualifies as an edge case - but happy to agree to disagree.
Still using: v8.2.0 of the script, sheet 11.0.3. Another monster import, from statblock.&nbsp; This time noted that was getting no spell slots.&nbsp; In edit mode it shows 0/+4 when should be 4/4 but in display mode it shows 0/.&nbsp; The monster has both innate spellcasting and is a 5h level spell caster.&nbsp; Removed the Innate section and the spell slots imported correctly.&nbsp; I cannot see an issue logged under sheet, nor under script for this issue.&nbsp; I assume it is a script issue, or perhaps a design limitation? I've come across similar setup on a monster before, although was then using a sheet where everything had to be set up manually.&nbsp; If this is a feature request, then happy to log it as such.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jim W. said: Still using: v8.2.0 of the script, sheet 11.0.3. Only the very latest version and the roll20 public version of the sheet are supported. It's probably unrelated to the issue you're mentioning, but Lucian and I will only support those versions so please test on them.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Jim W. said: Still using: v8.2.0 of the script, sheet 11.0.3. Another monster import, from statblock.&nbsp; This time noted that was getting no spell slots.&nbsp; In edit mode it shows 0/+4 when should be 4/4 but in display mode it shows 0/.&nbsp; The monster has both innate spellcasting and is a 5h level spell caster.&nbsp; Removed the Innate section and the spell slots imported correctly.&nbsp; I cannot see an issue logged under sheet, nor under script for this issue.&nbsp; I assume it is a script issue, or perhaps a design limitation? I've come across similar setup on a monster before, although was then using a sheet where everything had to be set up manually.&nbsp; If this is a feature request, then happy to log it as such. Hi Jim, Could you make an issue on my github and include the statblock you're parsing? It's hard to know at this point whether this is a script problem or a sheet problem, but once I've reproduced it I'll be able to tell and can open an issue on Kryx's tracker if needed.

Edited 1491254011
Lucian said: Hi Jim, Could you make an issue on my github and include the statblock you're parsing? It's hard to know at this point whether this is a script problem or a sheet problem, but once I've reproduced it I'll be able to tell and can open an issue on Kryx's tracker if needed. Updated to latest versions and now it is translating 5th-level spell caster as 1st-level spell caster as well.. or maybe I never noticed that before! Will create now.. well once I recover/reset password for that Edit: <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>... Also testing the 5th level-&gt; 1st level change to see if it affects a char that I converted correctly in an earlier version
Lucian getting a strange error. I have turned all the scripts off excepts for shaped sheet companion. I also reinstalled both the script and the sheet to make sure I don't have an error there. I have added it to your tracker.&nbsp; Shaped Script Companion 8.4.2 &nbsp; &nbsp;Shaped Sheet 11.3.3 The error seems to come when I sort the turn order or try to advance the turn.&nbsp; Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of null at SheetWorkerChatOutput.displaySheetChatOutput (apiscript.js:8750:27) at roll20.setAttrWithWorker (apiscript.js:5244:35) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2140:5 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleSheetWorkerComplete (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2139:5) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2162:7) at ontimeout (timers.js:380:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:244:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)

Edited 1491255796
Gary I would guess [as my initiatives all work fine, just tested with latest - but only simple monsters in the list] it has something to do with one of your entries in the list - perhaps related to turn recharge? Edit added a turn recharge creature to init and could not reproduce.. so think it something specific to one of the creatures Gary has - in turn recharge info?
That seems to have been the problem. &nbsp;Thanks!
I have made the mistake of using "latest" on roll20, which means every week something new changes. This week the companion script stopped working -- it was very hard to find the updated companion script but I did. &nbsp;However, now all of my monster and spells no longer import. Where are version 2 monster and spell scripts to load all official entities these days?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Daniel S. said: I have made the mistake of using "latest" on roll20, which means every week something new changes. This week the companion script stopped working -- it was very hard to find the updated companion script but I did. &nbsp;However, now all of my monster and spells no longer import. Where are version 2 monster and spell scripts to load all official entities these days? The script comes with SRD monsters and spells built in now, so you don't need a separate file. If you're looking for non-SRD content then I'm afraid you'll have to look around on the web because that's copyright material and the distribution of it would be in violation of Roll20's terms of service and the publishers copyrights.
Lucian thank you for the information! &nbsp;Also just to note that I have finally "locked in" some versions so I have a feeling our experience with these awesome tools are going to become a lot more predictable. Thanks for all the hard work on this stuff to you and Krix!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
9.0.0 (2017-04-09) Bug Fixes rests: Stop crash on turn change ( 511b17f ), closes #453 Prevent errors from occasionally being swallowed ( 27edbb0 ) Prevent missing attribute Roll20 error ( c2300ef ) spell-list: Fix problem with patching archetypes ( 16ebf47 ) spell-slots: Make Divine Smite deduct spell slots. ( 2f5f9bf ), closes #420 statblock-import: Log end of command correctly. ( e208c18 ) token-defaults: Fix a few bugs with new token defaults code ( 106155f ) uses: Fix legendary action uses decrementing ( 5e1503b ), closes #461 Features import: Make MM drag configure new characters ( 9ce30c9 ), closes #430 BREAKING CHANGES This version will no longer work with sheets prior to 11.4.0

Edited 1491766100
Any chance there's a command to overwrite the token a character is using with a new one? Would be fairly helpful if not. Such as if I selected a token and input a name that already existed in the journal, it would just apply that character to the token and overwrite the default in the sheet. Or if I had a character sheet with no token, some way to apply it to a token through the script. Small thing, I know, just curious.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Lucian, you put the SRD info for spells and monsters into your script. I know that Kryx has done similar with some of the UA article classes. Do you have any intention of putting in something like the&nbsp; UA spells that were added recently? I haven't checked, but do you already do similar for some of the Player's Companions that have been released?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
UA content, as far as I'm aware, is not able to be distributed. If anyone is able to clarify the legality of it then it could be included. I have it formatted myself.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Lucian, you put the SRD info for spells and monsters into your script. I know that Kryx has done similar with some of the UA article classes. Do you have any intention of putting in something like the&nbsp; UA spells that were added recently? I haven't checked, but do you already do similar for some of the Player's Companions that have been released? Hmm, Do you know what the licence is for UA content? Is it released under OGL? I want to make sure we're on firm legal ground before including this stuff.
Lucian said: 9.0.0 (2017-04-09) Bug Fixes rests: Stop crash on turn change ( 511b17f ), closes #453 Prevent errors from occasionally being swallowed ( 27edbb0 ) Prevent missing attribute Roll20 error ( c2300ef ) spell-list: Fix problem with patching archetypes ( 16ebf47 ) spell-slots: Make Divine Smite deduct spell slots. ( 2f5f9bf ), closes #420 statblock-import: Log end of command correctly. ( e208c18 ) token-defaults: Fix a few bugs with new token defaults code ( 106155f ) uses: Fix legendary action uses decrementing ( 5e1503b ), closes #461 Features import: Make MM drag configure new characters ( 9ce30c9 ), closes #430 BREAKING CHANGES This version will no longer work with sheets prior to 11.4.0 Great update, thanks! Is it working as intended that MM drag does still require a "!shaped-apply-defaults" to add the Token macros?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Arno said: Great update, thanks! Is it working as intended that MM drag does still require a "!shaped-apply-defaults" to add the Token macros? Shouldn't do, no. But bear in mind that Roll20 doesn't show new token actions for a selected token until you de-select it and re-select it.
Lucian said: Arno said: Great update, thanks! Is it working as intended that MM drag does still require a "!shaped-apply-defaults" to add the Token macros? Shouldn't do, no. But bear in mind that Roll20 doesn't show new token actions for a selected token until you de-select it and re-select it. Testing more now, it seems it's not a matter of macros missing but the import failing entirely on some monsters. Sadly I have not found a pattern yet. Some monsters are importing fine, others are not. But not consistently so. I've had T-rex work a few times and not work a few times...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kryx said: UA content, as far as I'm aware, is not able to be distributed. If anyone is able to clarify the legality of it then it could be included. I have it formatted myself. Ah, I had assumed that the UA Ranger and UA Artificer options on the sheet were an indicator that UA content was openly available. Is it because they were released with a special disclaimer?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Kryx said: UA content, as far as I'm aware, is not able to be distributed. If anyone is able to clarify the legality of it then it could be included. I have it formatted myself. Ah, I had assumed that the UA Ranger and UA Artificer options on the sheet were an indicator that UA content was openly available. Is it because they were released with a special disclaimer? I was under that impression due to some compendium of UA content gettings a cease and desist, but looking over the documents there is absolutely no legal wording at all within the document which means there is no issue with me distributing it. I will work with Lucian to do so for UA spells and archetypes that I currently have setup.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Glad I could find more work for you guys to do. ;)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's already done, just need to put it into the script.

Edited 1491774566
Hey, not sure if this is the right thread for this but here we go. I just went help a player in my game prep for our game later tonight... and got the script error saying I need to update the sheet (Incompatable versions or the like). I'm not the most savvy when it comes to using API and scripts, but have managed thus far. It seems I have an older character sheet however I've been unable to &nbsp;update it as it was set to roll20's 5E Shaped(I've been looking into how to update everything, and am constantly thrown back to git hub, unsure what to do from that point or I get the wrong version) .I'm sort of in a bit of a panic having only 2 hours to fix this before session XD (Any help would be nice). Thanks in advance!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're set to automatically get the shaped sheet from roll20 then you're on 11.3.3 which is compatible with the latest version here. If you're using one-click for the script then you should install your own version - see the OP for details.

Edited 1491775498
Thanks for the prompt assistance. I have followed the instructions, pasted the RAW from github for the script and continue to receive the error message. "5eShapedCompanion 1491775032628 ERROR : Incompatible sheet version 11.3.3. You need at least version 11.4.0 to use this script. Please install an updated sheet." I remain unsure how to proceed. Again thank you in advance.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah, looks like his 9.0.0 release needs 11.4.0. Then you should follow the instructions and upgrade your sheet. See the op of my thread for instructions.
Thanks again! I managed to get everything up and running :D I was missing the translations from when I tried to do it the first few times.

Edited 1491881502
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4842078/5e-shape" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4842078/5e-shape</a>... I finished writing a little program for anyone who manually writes in any monsters/spells into a database that the API uses. I could also probably make it work backward in the future in case the format is ever changed again or if someone wants to extract raw monster data/values to be put into some kind of database unrelated to the Shaped script. I'm only going to do that if I have some incentive or if I'm forced to update my own stuff because I'm not too keen on sacrificing two to three straight days working on it/trying to figure it out.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Aaron K. said: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4842078/5e-shape" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4842078/5e-shape</a>... I finished writing a little program for anyone who manually writes in any monsters/spells into a database that the API uses. I could also probably make it work backward in the future in case the format is ever changed again or if someone wants to extract raw monster data/values to be put into some kind of database unrelated to the Shaped script. I'm only going to do that if I have some incentive or if I'm forced to update my own stuff because I'm not too keen on sacrificing two to three straight days working on it/trying to figure it out. Hey Aaron, This is great! I've never really liked JSON as an "input format" for end users so this has always been a weak spot of the system for me. Up until fairly recently there haven't really been many people interested in entering custom data like this - most people have a monster/spell that they want to use once or twice and it's just easier to enter it through the sheet itself - so I never bothered making an effort with it. Sadly I can't test your latest version easily because I use Linux, so VB is a PITA involving WINE for me. In the long run, my preferred option would be to publish a JSON schema for the format and use this for validation of input data. Tools that wanted to assist users in entering custom data could use this to help set input constraints and possibly even generate UI from it. I did originally look at using this: <a href="https://github.com/jdorn/json-editor" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/jdorn/json-editor</a> which seems to do what's needed, but it's incredibly buggy for anything other than the simplest use cases, and it turned out to be more hassle than it was worth. There's also: <a href="https://github.com/mozilla-services/react-jsonschema-form" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mozilla-services/react-jsonschema-form</a> or <a href="http://schemaform.io/" rel="nofollow">http://schemaform.io/</a> which might be better. For the future, I think one option might be that we invest some time in making a little downloadable web page with two textareas. You paste old file into one side, and some JS in the page reads it and converts it and spits it out in the other (read-only) textarea on the other side. This would be a better solution for upgrading people than you trying to second-guess what we meant when the format changes. I'll try and set something up, but my time is very limited at the moment and I'm currently trying to move to doing less rather than more on the script!
If you ever find the time to do that guys like me could definitely use it Lucian. I was able to get a database of my homebrewed spells up for a few days. &nbsp; Right before the switch. Have never been able to figure out the changes to the format :)
Does it usually take this long for Roll20 to approve your scripts? &nbsp;I don't want to be forced into updating from github manually what Roll20 knows I want via the automatically updated script. &nbsp;Hopefully they get on the freaking ball and approve your latest.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey, I haven't pushed anything to Roll20 for ages. To be honest, I don't really recommend using 1-click to install the script because you have no control over when it updates. New script versions often require new character sheet versions. New character sheet versions can involve substantial changes to parts of the sheet, some of which may entail you having to change/update the way you are doing things; occasionally upgrade scripts don't work quite as expected and things break; and at the very least you may want a chance to get used to the changes before you run a game with it. If all of that jumps on you without warning and without your control, you could have a Very Bad Day. Downgrading the script is not always straightforward, downgrading character sheets is basically impossible. Installing from Github is dull, I grant you, but I think it's a small price to pay for being able to take a copy of your game and test a new major version of the sheet before installing it on your live campaign. If you don't want to miss new releases and don't want to have to follow/read everything in this thread I suggest that you follow: https:// github .com/symposion/roll20-api-scripts/commits/master/5eShapedCompanion.atom You can do the same, mutatis mutandis, for the sheet github.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
An in-between strategy is to update manually, and only update again when there is a bug with your current set-up, or a feature is released that is a must-have. And never, ever update right before a game. :) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it, unless ya gotta have the New Shiny."
Gary W. said: If you ever find the time to do that guys like me could definitely use it Lucian. I was able to get a database of my homebrewed spells up for a few days. &nbsp; Right before the switch. Have never been able to figure out the changes to the format :) What I've been doing is looking at the raw code and trying to reverse engineer it. I also have a form in that link for spells but I haven't tested the output in roll20 yet. There's also this: <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>... The problem is that the sample doesn't cover absolutely every possible scenario for a spell. As far as I can tell, there's "attack", "heal" and "save", each with primary and secondary&nbsp;die/dice, damage, and damage types (except for heal with is just heal amount and secondary heal amount). It would be possible to make something read something like this character by character, converting all the parts of the spell back into variables that can be put back together like a puzzle in a different format: {"name": "Acid Splash", "description": "Choose one creature within range, or choose two creatures within range that are within 5 feet of each other. A target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 acid damage.", "higherLevel": "This spell's damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).", "emote": "You hurl a bubble of acid.", "source": "PlayersHandbook", "range": "60 feet", "target": "one or two creatures within range that are within 5 feet of each other", "aoe": "two adjacent creatures", {"verbal": true, "somatic": true}, "duration": "Instantaneous", "castingTime": "1 action", "level": cantrip, "school": "conjuration", "save": {"ability": "Dexterity", "damage": "1d6", "damageType": "acid", "saveSuccess": "no damage", "higherLevelDice": "1", "higherLevelDie": "1d6"}, "effects": "A target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 acid damage."}
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
9.1.0 (2017-04-14) Bug Fixes config: Fix config not being applied to new characters ( a9ba283 ) NB: This fix won't work properly until the next sheet release (11.5.0?) config: Fix Rest settings to apply to new sheet-based rest functionality ( 61a75ef ), closes #470 config: Remove Houserules and Variants menu ( 727abe2 ) import: Don't show monster List after import ( 48eec75 ), closes #456 import: Support complex legendary costs ( 60e451c ) startup: Make "Upgrade the sheet" message less confusing ( f0d5b73 ), closes #469 Features import: Add UA content to script data ( 7f9f1a5 )
Can we instal this update to get the UA content before the sheet releases?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Future plans Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up: I'm going to be significantly slowing down development on the script for the time being. There are a few outstanding problems on my issue tracker that I'm going to try and chip away at, and I'll do my best to fix bugs as they come up, but there's not going to be a lot of new feature development. Over the next few weeks I *may* manage to tackle: Make apply-defaults async like update-character / Provide a way to set defaults quickly for Module content / Provide way to reroll HP (Most likely these will be fixed the same way) Add configuration options for which spell/monster sources to show Filter spells to those already present on character&nbsp; But it's unlikely that anything else significant will be added for quite some time to come. Life is getting very busy and I need to focus on other things for a while; and I think the script has reached a pretty decent stage functionally where all the core workflows work reasonably well and handle most of the major things that are needed.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Gary W. said: Can we instal this update to get the UA content before the sheet releases? Yes. There's no dependency on the next sheet version - it's just that there's a fix in the next sheet version that will help fix a bug (which already exists now - installing the new script will make it no more broken!)