Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL v. 2.4

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Marcos B., The fact that all of the fonts are italic is odd. Do you run anything like Stylish/Stylus or have a CSS setting on your browser that might be reinterpreting pages? Have you installed any fonts lately that might be damaged?
Kyle G. said: GenKitty said: Marcos B. said (elsewhere): I spent some time without logging into the roll20 and did not follow the modifications, so yesterday when I opened my game, the character sheets were like this (photo below). I have tried everything: updating the browser, changing the browser, updating all the software on my computer, creating another game, creating other characters sheets, modifying the type of character sheet, reinstalling the browser ... everything. But I could not solve it. If anyone knows what's happening I appreciate the help.  Ps.: Apparently for the players, the character sheets are normal. The font makes me think that you are using a browser other than Chrome or Firefox. Roll20 is only supported on these browers. If you are using one of them but still experiencing the problem, try resetting your zoom to 100% (on Chrome simple push  Ctrl-0) Yes, I'm using google chrome, but even in firefox the problem persists. I already tried to modify the zoom too, but it did not solve. :( GenKitty , sorry  for the post in the wrong place   
keithcurtis said: Marcos B., The fact that all of the fonts are italic is odd. Do you run anything like Stylish/Stylus or have a CSS setting on your browser that might be reinterpreting pages? Have you installed any fonts lately that might be damaged? No. The browsers are in the default installation. I even reinstalled and removed all the plugins and extensions to see if it solved the problem, but it did not work.
Kyle G. said: pocketmouse said: Nope - I'm talking stuff like Cure Wounds or Bless. Is there an error in the API? If you're asking me, I have no idea how to check that -- I'm not doing anything with code, I'm just using the sheet as provided in the Roll20 interface.
pocketmouse said: Kyle G. said: pocketmouse said: Nope - I'm talking stuff like Cure Wounds or Bless. Is there an error in the API? If you're asking me, I have no idea how to check that -- I'm not doing anything with code, I'm just using the sheet as provided in the Roll20 interface. This is assuming that you are the creator of the game with an active Pro subscription and the 5e OGL Companion script installed. If not, this person will have to check for you. Go to the Game Page (outside the VTT). In the settings dropdown, click on API Scripts. If you go to this page and there is a big, red block of text on the page. There was an error and you will need to restart the API by clicking the Restart API Sandbox button.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Marcos B. I have brought your problem to the attention of the Devs. Please stand by. :)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Marcos B. said: keithcurtis said: Marcos B., The fact that all of the fonts are italic is odd. Do you run anything like Stylish/Stylus or have a CSS setting on your browser that might be reinterpreting pages? Have you installed any fonts lately that might be damaged? No. The browsers are in the default installation. I even reinstalled and removed all the plugins and extensions to see if it solved the problem, but it did not work. I took a look at your game Marcos, and the character sheet rendered correctly for me. Are you using a different operating system than Windows or Mac OS? If not is it possible you have a computer virus or malware that might be trying to inject something into your browser pages that's effecting the CSS?
Toshimo said: Bug: When using Global Damage Modifier for Sneak Attack and setting damage to "2d6[SNEAK]", working as intended, but when setting damage to "[[ceil(@{base_level}/2)]]d6[SNEAK]", damage is correct on regular hits, but the bonus damage from sneak crits incorrectly shows "3d6[SNEAK]" instead of "2d6[SNEAK]". Any luck on this?   Example:

Edited 1534979131
Toshimo said: Toshimo said: Bug: When using Global Damage Modifier for Sneak Attack and setting damage to "2d6[SNEAK]", working as intended, but when setting damage to "[[ceil(@{base_level}/2)]]d6[SNEAK]", damage is correct on regular hits, but the bonus damage from sneak crits incorrectly shows "3d6[SNEAK]" instead of "2d6[SNEAK]". Any luck on this?   Example: So the reason you are experiencing this is due to how the character sheet is attempting to move non-dice rolls from the critical hit damage. Specifically the /2  in ceil(@{base_level}/2) is being removed because the character sheet thinks this is a non-dice roll. It's right, but in this case we want the combined formula to be ignored. This is going to be hard  (for me it would be anyway) to fix, but possible from what I can tell. However until this is fixed my recommendation is to move the formula, [[ceil(@{base_level}/2)]] , to a custom attribute called sneak_attack_dice  and then call this attribute in the global attack mod, @{sneak_attack_dice}d6[SNEAK] . If you want to, you could even move the d6[Sneak] into the attribute and simple reference the attribute by itself, but I was able to get the workaround to work as well. The only problem with this solution would be if the attribute has a non-dice roll inside of it, so be wary when repeating this method for other uses. ADDENDUM: Steve K. This would be another reason to add a crit field to the Global Damage Modifier rather than trying to remove non-dice rolls automatically. Otherwise I think this regex expression is just going to become more complex than already necessary.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kyle G. said: ADDENDUM: Steve K. This would be another reason to add a crit field to the Global Damage Modifier rather than trying to remove non-dice rolls automatically. Otherwise I think this regex expression is just going to become more complex than already necessary. I'm starting to agree. I'll see about adding it to the next version spec.
Steve K. said: Marcos B. said: keithcurtis said: Marcos B., The fact that all of the fonts are italic is odd. Do you run anything like Stylish/Stylus or have a CSS setting on your browser that might be reinterpreting pages? Have you installed any fonts lately that might be damaged? No. The browsers are in the default installation. I even reinstalled and removed all the plugins and extensions to see if it solved the problem, but it did not work. I took a look at your game Marcos, and the character sheet rendered correctly for me. Are you using a different operating system than Windows or Mac OS? If not is it possible you have a computer virus or malware that might be trying to inject something into your browser pages that's effecting the CSS? Thanks for looking. I'm using Windows Seven 64 bits. I scan the computer thinker to be a virus as well, but apparently there is no virus, I also used the scanning software from the google chrome itself, but it also didn't detect any harmful software affecting the browser. I don't know what's happening, haha ... I think I'll have to format the computer in order to try to solve the problem. When I open the character sheet by mozilla firefox also the same problem happens.
I am just starting to use roll20 and I have been unable to figure out where to find the character sheets.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jato said: I am just starting to use roll20 and I have been unable to figure out where to find the character sheets. If you're the game owner you can read up on how to add a character sheet to your game here . If you're a player ask your GM to provide you a character in the game.
Hello, My players and I are seeing the issue where the Spell Save DC isn't calculating correctly. I've tried to fix it using the methods described above: Manually settings the spellcasting ability to the appropriate stat But the issue still persists. Spell rolls do not add the primary casting ability to the spell save DC or the spell attack. If I create a new character sheet and load stats in, the new character is able to roll spells correctly. If I duplicate the character sheets that are experiencing the issue, it persists. Is there something else I can try to avoid having all of my players completely remake their sheets? Thanks!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Rob K. said: Hello, My players and I are seeing the issue where the Spell Save DC isn't calculating correctly. I've tried to fix it using the methods described above: Manually settings the spellcasting ability to the appropriate stat But the issue still persists. Spell rolls do not add the primary casting ability to the spell save DC or the spell attack. If I create a new character sheet and load stats in, the new character is able to roll spells correctly. If I duplicate the character sheets that are experiencing the issue, it persists. Is there something else I can try to avoid having all of my players completely remake their sheets? Thanks! Rob, if you tell me the name of your game and the name of the character having issues I will take a look.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Katharine L. said (elsewhere): Using the OGL 5e character sheet. The Wiki says the following: "If your character is multi-classed, when rolling your hit dice, a pop-up will ask which of your character's current class's hit dice you want to roll. The total and current hit dice fields are just text fields, so you can use them to track totals for any number of multi-class configurations. Say, if your character is a Fighter/Cleric you can put "F 2 | C 1" in the field to track that you have 2 Fighter and 1 Cleric hit dice available." This is not correct. The current HD field is not a text field, it is a numeral counter. It does not allow the use of letters, and if you attempt to use special characters, the field is deleted when you close the sheet. Is this a feature or a glitch?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GenKitty said: Katharine L. said (elsewhere): Using the OGL 5e character sheet. The Wiki says the following: "If your character is multi-classed, when rolling your hit dice, a pop-up will ask which of your character's current class's hit dice you want to roll. The total and current hit dice fields are just text fields, so you can use them to track totals for any number of multi-class configurations. Say, if your character is a Fighter/Cleric you can put "F 2 | C 1" in the field to track that you have 2 Fighter and 1 Cleric hit dice available." This is not correct. The current HD field is not a text field, it is a numeral counter. It does not allow the use of letters, and if you attempt to use special characters, the field is deleted when you close the sheet. Is this a feature or a glitch? If you're set to have multiple classes from the settings (gear) tab of the character sheet, when you roll a hit dice result it gives you a prompt of which hit die type for which class you're intending to roll.
Steve K. said: GenKitty said: Katharine L. said (elsewhere): Using the OGL 5e character sheet. The Wiki says the following: "If your character is multi-classed, when rolling your hit dice, a pop-up will ask which of your character's current class's hit dice you want to roll. The total and current hit dice fields are just text fields, so you can use them to track totals for any number of multi-class configurations. Say, if your character is a Fighter/Cleric you can put "F 2 | C 1" in the field to track that you have 2 Fighter and 1 Cleric hit dice available." This is not correct. The current HD field is not a text field, it is a numeral counter. It does not allow the use of letters, and if you attempt to use special characters, the field is deleted when you close the sheet. Is this a feature or a glitch? If you're set to have multiple classes from the settings (gear) tab of the character sheet, when you roll a hit dice result it gives you a prompt of which hit die type for which class you're intending to roll. I believe the question was asking if the current hit dice field is meant to separately  track the hit dice of the character. In your example, Katharine would like to see both the remaining wizard hit dice and the remaining barbarian hit dice.  In the total hit dice section, you could track them separately by putting Wizard 4 / Barbarian 3, but in the current section only numbers are usable.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kyle G. said: I believe the question was asking if the current hit dice field is meant to separately  track the hit dice of the character. In your example, Katharine would like to see both the remaining wizard hit dice and the remaining barbarian hit dice.  In the total hit dice section, you could track them separately by putting Wizard 4 / Barbarian 3, but in the current section only numbers are usable. I see. I misunderstood which part of the quote was being questioned. Yes, that's incorrect on the wiki. Tracking on the sheet there is intended to be for a numerical only value to make automatic tracking via the API possible. I'll get that part changed on the wiki. Since the 5E Sheet page isn't locked it's open to community contributions, which aren't always correct.
Thank you both for the prompt answer. Is there a solution for this or is it something I'm just going to have to keep track of outside of the sheet/in a random text field? If that's the case I'd like to request that someone add that particular feature. It seems like a pretty big oversight to me, and easily solved by just making the current HD counter into a text field, as the Wiki currently indicates.
Katharine L. said: Thank you both for the prompt answer. Is there a solution for this or is it something I'm just going to have to keep track of outside of the sheet/in a random text field? If that's the case I'd like to request that someone add that particular feature. It seems like a pretty big oversight to me, and easily solved by just making the current HD counter into a text field, as the Wiki currently indicates. You could track them separately as resources on the sheet.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Jet Voidweller said (elsewhere): So I as the DM can perform the attack rolls off the weapons and stat rolls but when trying to roll for dmg nothing happens. Yes the damage is checked and plugged in correctly, I pulled them straight from the srd. The other issue if that the player owning the sheet can not roll anything, weapon attacks, stat rolls nothing. Any help on this?
That's what I'm gonna do. Thank you. Kyle G. said: Katharine L. said: Thank you both for the prompt answer. Is there a solution for this or is it something I'm just going to have to keep track of outside of the sheet/in a random text field? If that's the case I'd like to request that someone add that particular feature. It seems like a pretty big oversight to me, and easily solved by just making the current HD counter into a text field, as the Wiki currently indicates. You could track them separately as resources on the sheet.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GenKitty said: Jet Voidweller said (elsewhere): So I as the DM can perform the attack rolls off the weapons and stat rolls but when trying to roll for dmg nothing happens. Yes the damage is checked and plugged in correctly, I pulled them straight from the srd. The other issue if that the player owning the sheet can not roll anything, weapon attacks, stat rolls nothing. Any help on this? Are you rolling damage from the attack card or do you have it set to automatically roll damage?

Edited 1535485423
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
garth c.  said (elsewhere): how can input a spell with more then one instance of damage, also on an upcast without it giving me a third damage instance and messing up the critical hits. ice knife and acid arrow have had this problem. 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The Aaron said: garth c.  said (elsewhere): how can input a spell with more then one instance of damage, also on an upcast without it giving me a third damage instance and messing up the critical hits. ice knife and acid arrow have had this problem.  You can edit the damage of the spell from it's attack on the CORE tab. As for Acid Arrow I'm not sure I understand what your concern is.
I have a Cleric set up with ?{Are you concentrating on Divine Favor?|No, 0|Yes, 1d4 [DIVINE FAVOR]} as a Global Damage Modifier to query for the extra damage but the query also pops up when casting a spell that grants healing but is set to display as an attack card rather than a spell card. Is there a way to differentiate between spells dealing damage and granting healing when using the Global Damage Modifier so it only runs the query when a spell has the Damage or Damage2 fields filled and not when the Healing field is filled?
Luke said: I have a Cleric set up with ?{Are you concentrating on Divine Favor?|No, 0|Yes, 1d4 [DIVINE FAVOR]} as a Global Damage Modifier to query for the extra damage but the query also pops up when casting a spell that grants healing but is set to display as an attack card rather than a spell card. Is there a way to differentiate between spells dealing damage and granting healing when using the Global Damage Modifier so it only runs the query when a spell has the Damage or Damage2 fields filled and not when the Healing field is filled? Unfortunately not. Healing spells use the dmg roll template. So when a healing spell is rolled, the character sheet reads it as a dmg template and adds the Global Damage modifier to the template.
One of my players uses a Ring of Spell Storing  and I'm trying to find a way to fit in on to the character sheet.  Right now I just have it as a feat that has him write down what spells he has in it and delete the text when he's used it.  Someone else suggested that I could put a macro in the item listing, that would add a drop down list with the spells in the ring, and make those spells call the spell listing for each. But I have zero idea how to do that.  My coding knowledge basically ends with having a macro that rolls from the table I provided.  Can someone help me out?  Either with the code or directing me where to learn to write it?
Steve K. said: GenKitty said: Jet Voidweller said (elsewhere): So I as the DM can perform the attack rolls off the weapons and stat rolls but when trying to roll for dmg nothing happens. Yes the damage is checked and plugged in correctly, I pulled them straight from the srd. The other issue if that the player owning the sheet can not roll anything, weapon attacks, stat rolls nothing. Any help on this? Are you rolling damage from the attack card or do you have it set to automatically roll damage? Yes to both, I have tried both ways and its still acting weird
Sophie said: One of my players uses a Ring of Spell Storing  and I'm trying to find a way to fit in on to the character sheet.  Right now I just have it as a feat that has him write down what spells he has in it and delete the text when he's used it.   Someone else suggested that I could put a macro in the item listing, that would add a drop down list with the spells in the ring, and make those spells call the spell listing for each. But I have zero idea how to do that.  My coding knowledge basically ends with having a macro that rolls from the table I provided.  Can someone help me out?  Either with the code or directing me where to learn to write it? Without getting too complicated, I think this is the best approach for the item. It allows you to access all of the information you need, spell name and level, quickly and easily modify it as well. The only downside I can see to it is if you cast a spell that is not known by that player because then you have to look up the spell rather than simply clicking it from the sheet. The only 'fix' I can see for this would require a separate character sheet for the item. But then you have to manually (or through the API) set up each of the spells so it casts them at the appropriate level rather than the base level. This would require quite a bit of extra work without an API.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jet Voidweller said: Are you rolling damage from the attack card or do you have it set to automatically roll damage? Yes to both, I have tried both ways and its still acting weird Is there anything popping up in the chat as an error? How about the browser console long? When you press up in the chat, it displays the last roll, can you provide the code here?
I'm having an issue with the spell saves. They are always 10, even though they should differ based on character/class/skill chosen as relevant for the spells. Using the German version, but I don't think that should affect anything.

Edited 1536072609
Lore . said: I'm having an issue with the spell saves. They are always 10, even though they should differ based on character/class/skill chosen as relevant for the spells. Using the German version, but I don't think that should affect anything. A few people have made the same comment. Further back in this thread in fact. - See explanation/help here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6652525/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6652525/</a>

Edited 1536090869
Hey, this seems to be the right place to post this? I'm using the latest version of the OGL Companion API Script and ammo tracking isn't working. It used to work, but started giving out errors a couple months ago and now doesn't work at all. Ammo tracking in the sheet settings is On The inventory setting of all of my character sheets is set to Compendium Compatible The ammunition for the attack matches the ammunition in the inventory section The ammunition in the inventory section is set to be used as a resource and the entry appears under the Class Resources section Manually removing quantity from either the inventory or Class Resources tracks properly When the attack is run, it doesn't subtract, nor does anything related appear in the chat log Spell slots are also not subtracted when a spell is cast I've tried deleting and then re-adding the script I've tried making a new character sheet and new attacks and ammunition I've tried multiple character sheets and the problem is consistent throughout And, if it's pertinent, I'm using Chrome. So. Suggestions? EDIT: I'm running the API Script in one tab and the actual game in another and the API gave out this error. I don't know anything about API's or coding, so I have no idea what this means or if it's even helpful: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.&nbsp; More info... For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; docker: "run" requires a minimum of 1 argument. See 'docker run --help'. Usage: docker run [OPTIONS] IMAGE [COMMAND] [ARG...] Run a command in a new container
Ultima P. said: Hey, this seems to be the right place to post this? I'm using the latest version of the OGL Companion API Script and ammo tracking isn't working. It used to work, but started giving out errors a couple months ago and now doesn't work at all. Ammo tracking in the sheet settings is On The inventory setting of all of my character sheets is set to Compendium Compatible The ammunition for the attack matches the ammunition in the inventory section The ammunition in the inventory section is set to be used as a resource and the entry appears under the Class Resources section Manually removing quantity from either the inventory or Class Resources tracks properly When the attack is run, it doesn't subtract, nor does anything related appear in the chat log Spell slots are also not subtracted when a spell is cast I've tried deleting and then re-adding the script I've tried making a new character sheet and new attacks and ammunition I've tried multiple character sheets and the problem is consistent throughout And, if it's pertinent, I'm using Chrome. So. Suggestions? EDIT: I'm running the API Script in one tab and the actual game in another and the API gave out this error. I don't know anything about API's or coding, so I have no idea what this means or if it's even helpful: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.&nbsp; More info... For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; docker: "run" requires a minimum of 1 argument. See 'docker run --help'. Usage: docker run [OPTIONS] IMAGE [COMMAND] [ARG...] Run a command in a new container This error actually has nothing to do with the companion script but the API in general. The devs are aware of the issue and it should be resolved now. See the base thread for this error for more information.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6768458/scripts-api-seems-stuck" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6768458/scripts-api-seems-stuck</a>
Thank you, the error is fixed!
Hey, I'm setting up NPCs for the next campaign and I am currently having problems with the spellcasters: I want the NPC to have less Total Spellslots than the sheet calculates based on the Magic Caster Level, but I can't edit the Total Spellslot Field. I tried it in both NPC- and PC-mode and then also tried both again after turning Automatic Calculation off from the Gaming Settings and still couldn't change anything. Am I missing something (I can edit the remaining slots and it shows the small Arrows)? Thank you for your help in advance and also for the amazing work you've been doing :)
Benjamin R. said: Hey, I'm setting up NPCs for the next campaign and I am currently having problems with the spellcasters: I want the NPC to have less Total Spellslots than the sheet calculates based on the Magic Caster Level, but I can't edit the Total Spellslot Field. I tried it in both NPC- and PC-mode and then also tried both again after turning Automatic Calculation off from the Gaming Settings and still couldn't change anything. Am I missing something (I can edit the remaining slots and it shows the small Arrows)? Thank you for your help in advance and also for the amazing work you've been doing :) I've run into this with the flameskull myself; it has fewer spell slots than a caster of the same level. Change the character to a PC. In the Character Settings (cog wheel page next to spells), look for the Spell Slot Modifiers in the bottom-left corner. Use this fields to adjust the spell slots as needed and then change the character back to an NPC.

Edited 1536594187
Thanks for the quick help, it was exactly Flameskull i was working on ^^ Would ofc be great if it could be changed but that fix works perfectly for now. I was mainly confused because it says " This number will be set automatically depending on the level of your character, but can be modified by clicking the up or down arrow or just entering a number in the space provided." in the wiki.
So, in the game that I'm in where I'm playing a bard, checking the Jack of All Trades box is not actually adding half my proficiency rounded down. It's also happening to the other bard in the group. Any thoughts?
LadyCat said: So, in the game that I'm in where I'm playing a bard, checking the Jack of All Trades box is not actually adding half my proficiency rounded down. It's also happening to the other bard in the group. Any thoughts? I'm not able to recreate it on my end. Could you remove the jack of all trades attributes (jack, jack_bonus, and jack_attr) from the Attributes and Abilities tab and then recheck the Jack of All Trades checkbox within the Character Settings.

Edited 1536715199
Is there any way to automate the Hit die doubling of the "Periapt of Wound Closure" ? I tried adding a *2 to the Hitdie_final but that just doubles the dieroll without the con bonus.
Addlcove said: Is there any way to automate the Hit die doubling of the "Periapt of Wound Closure" ? I tried adding a *2 to the Hitdie_final but that just doubles the dieroll without the con bonus. Not without a custom API script, no.

Edited 1536768502
When I add to the features and traits box manually, why isnt the description text hidden when the item isnt being accessed?
So i know there's only 2 types of damage atm.&nbsp; and there have been mentions of people (including myself) to try and hopefully get the mods to add in this adjustment.&nbsp;&nbsp; I (for one),&nbsp; would love to see additional damage type inputs, at least a 3 &amp; 4.&nbsp; there are multiple times where I, the DM, would make an item that would have more than one damage type.&nbsp; &nbsp;Not to mention it also cuts back on the number of entries you would have to do to make additionally for the same weapon or item.&nbsp; For example.&nbsp; i know some people make two different entries of the same weapon if the weapon is Versatile and then adding in a damage type to that.&nbsp; &nbsp; for me, when i make a weapon entry, especially if its a versatile weapon, i make damage type 1 (one handed) and then damage type 2 (two handed)&nbsp; then that leaves me with no additional spaces to put in for say fire damage on top of that.&nbsp; (3rd damage type) or the ability to switch between a fire and a cold on the same weapon by putting in damage type 4 (cold).&nbsp; I hope this makes sense.&nbsp; &nbsp; by putting in Damage type 3 &amp; 4, you're saving yourself tons of space in the attacks and spellcasting section.&nbsp; so please add those in! &lt;3&nbsp;
Zilarrezko said: When I add to the features and traits box manually, why isnt the description text hidden when the item isnt being accessed? I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. But I'm thinking that it has to do with multiple description fields (one editable and one read-only) being displayed. You can hide the editable text box by clicking on the the cog wheel in the top right corner of the specific feature and you can hide the read-only version by click on the specific feature's name.

Edited 1536775679
Kyle G. said: Zilarrezko said: When I add to the features and traits box manually, why isnt the description text hidden when the item isnt being accessed? I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. But I'm thinking that it has to do with multiple description fields (one editable and one read-only) being displayed. You can hide the editable text box by clicking on the the cog wheel in the top right corner of the specific feature and you can hide the read-only version by click on the specific feature's name. Thank you, clicking the name worked. Here is what I was seeing and why i was confused; I guess compendium added entries are hidden by default, while manually added ones are displayed by default.
Hey, Sorry if this is something asked before. I tried searching around and didn't find an answer, but maybe I'm not observant. What exactly is the "Cantrip Beam" option of "Cantrip Progression" supposed to do? It doesn't scale anything, auto-fire multiple times, whatever effect it should or is meant to have. I have it set on my Eldritch Blast cantrip for my level 19 Warlock, and it just rolls as usual. I'm not sure if this is an error or it's just an option that does nothing. Thank you in advance!