Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL v. 2.4

Jeremy said: Have you found a way, or have they fixed the issue of the sheet workers clearing this? I used to use them, and then everytime I changed something on the sheet, it would erase everything after ?{Using this double handed?|Yes, . I was doing this for Sneak Attack on a rogue and always had this issue anyway. In all of my experience with this character sheet, as well as using queries in the majority of my characters (and players' character), I have never encountered this issue. Have you noticed any specific instances in which this has occurred that we might be able to replicate reliably?
Kyle G. said: Jonas said: I have a wierd issue that appeared out of nowhere. Using OGL sheet with all trackings on, all characters bar one track spells. The game is called HOTDQ and the character in question is Robyn. The druid refuses to subtract spellslots when using spells, the other characters work fine.. cant figure it out Do the spells on this sheet have the ritual tag, or a value in the Innate setting? Spells with the ritual tag as well as innate spells (as defined with a value in the Innate setting) are purposely not tracked by the companion script's spell tracker. Works if I create a new character, still cannot get it to work for that character though.
Kyle G. said: Jeremy said: Have you found a way, or have they fixed the issue of the sheet workers clearing this? I used to use them, and then everytime I changed something on the sheet, it would erase everything after ?{Using this double handed?|Yes, . I was doing this for Sneak Attack on a rogue and always had this issue anyway. In all of my experience with this character sheet, as well as using queries in the majority of my characters (and players' character), I have never encountered this issue. Have you noticed any specific instances in which this has occurred that we might be able to replicate reliably? I'm trying to reproduce it now and can't. I know the other day I was messing with Adding Booming Blade toggling Global Modifiers on and off and it was getting clipped. I don't know, I know it happened, but it's not now.
Is there a way to add Sanity or Honor to the sheet?
Sesserdrix said: Is there a way to add Sanity or Honor to the sheet? You can use the Attributes & Abilities tab to add them as attributes to the character sheer. There isn't anything built into the sheet to support them by default however.
Okay, and adding it under Attributes won't show up with the other abilities down the left of the sheet, right?
Sesserdrix said: Okay, and adding it under Attributes won't show up with the other abilities down the left of the sheet, right? Not quite sure what you mean. By creating this custom attribute in the attributes tab (left side of the Attributes & Abilities screen), it will appear at the bottom of the list unless you move it or more attributes are created. However this attribute will not affect any other attributes so long as it has a unique name.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It won't appear on the formatted character sheet, no. It will appear on the Attributes and Abilities tab.
Jeremy said: Kyle G. said: Jeremy said: Have you found a way, or have they fixed the issue of the sheet workers clearing this? I used to use them, and then everytime I changed something on the sheet, it would erase everything after ?{Using this double handed?|Yes, . I was doing this for Sneak Attack on a rogue and always had this issue anyway. In all of my experience with this character sheet, as well as using queries in the majority of my characters (and players' character), I have never encountered this issue. Have you noticed any specific instances in which this has occurred that we might be able to replicate reliably? I'm trying to reproduce it now and can't. I know the other day I was messing with Adding Booming Blade toggling Global Modifiers on and off and it was getting clipped. I don't know, I know it happened, but it's not now. I ran into this issue and found a solution to it. The issue comes from a parsing issue with the newer OGL sheet hitting the comma and dropping everything else. for mine, I put the following in the global damage modifier field. ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, [[ ceil((@{base_level}) / 2) ]]d6} I know that doesn't help correct the issue for the versatile weapons but it should correct the sneak attack issue.
I was hoping for some help. For the past month or so, my players sheets KEEP breaking. Its all in the 'attacks' section. Things like the weapon switches from DEX to STR?, the damage goes from '1d8' to simply '0' or an attack roll drops from +7 to +4 because their DEX bonus has dissapeared. Typically just unticking and then re-ticking the 'damage' or 'attack' tickbox is enough to get it start working again, even without me changing a single field. It may not be related, but it may be happening when I'm enabling global modifiers... Is anyone else having similar trouble? If any mods wish to take a look in more detail, my game is called 'The playground' :)
Following on from my message above, this image below is a typical example of the issues I'm having... As you can see, the players Attack should include their Dex Bonus (+2) and their proficiency bonus (+4) - But the attack seems to be ignoring the proficiency bonus (see bottom of image). Additionally, you can see that 1d4+DEX should be the damage result. - but instead it's blank. I know that if untick, and then tick the 'Attack' and 'Damage' tickboxes, it will start working again.... but then 5 minutes later, or 1 session later.... it will revert back to it not working again! Any ideas? - or maybe I'm doing something dumb with API's. I'm using quite a few of them!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
godthedj said: Any ideas? - or maybe I'm doing something dumb with API's. I'm using quite a few of them! Either some underlying data is bad or it's one of your API scripts. Have you tried playing for a little while with the API's turned off and seeing if that stops the problem from happening?

Edited 1540604830
ok, so I can now replicate it! See link to animated gif of the problem here:&nbsp; <a href="https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs" rel="nofollow">https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs</a> It seems that it seems to bounce back to the incorrect settings when I click a couple of times on a global modifier, or a any tickbox in the attack... Also - This was when there were NO API's running. EDIT: I've spent 4 hours on this - and now found that it's probably related to an issue brought in *possibly* by an APi? See gif here :) -&nbsp; <a href="https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif" rel="nofollow">https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif</a> It seems that the tiny 'attribute change' (using ChatSetAttr) *Should* only make a global Modifier Tickbox change.... but it also seems to be removing the proficiency bonus from the attack rolls too! - I don't know where to turn to next :(

Edited 1540595741
Can confirm I've been seeing the same issue as godthedj. A few weeks back our bard's rapier lost some of its stats. In the weeks since we made him a whole new character sheet but in last night's session we discovered his AC had deleted itself. We don't use any API's in our game.
Sorry if this has been answered and is buried deep in here somewhere but is there functionality to have the weight of an item removed from the total carried weight?&nbsp; I thought that unchecking equipped would remove the weight from the encumbrance total but it does not.
Josh - No, I don't *think* it's possible. (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4158473/5e-srd-ogl-sheet-total-weight-doesnt-change-when-an-item-is-unequipped/?pageforid=4158473#post-4158473" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4158473/5e-srd-ogl-sheet-total-weight-doesnt-change-when-an-item-is-unequipped/?pageforid=4158473#post-4158473</a>) It seems that most people just change the carry weight 0, or move the item to the 'treasure' section of the character sheet. Neither are ideal options.
godthedj said: Josh - No, I don't *think* it's possible. ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4158473/5e-srd-ogl-sheet-total-weight-doesnt-change-when-an-item-is-unequipped/?pageforid=4158473#post-4158473" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4158473/5e-srd-ogl-sheet-total-weight-doesnt-change-when-an-item-is-unequipped/?pageforid=4158473#post-4158473</a> ) It seems that most people just change the carry weight 0, or move the item to the 'treasure' section of the character sheet. Neither are ideal options. I started just putting a period in front of the weight and it seems to negate it. If you do something like this .57 rather than 0.57 it will just count it as a 0. Then just delete the period when you want to count the weight again.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
godthedj, The animated gifs are very helpful. The attributes are calculated by sheet workers (javascript) typically after a change happens. When you click the "Attack" and "Damage" check boxes you are manually triggering the sheet workers which is why they fix the attributes. Does it bounce to the incorrect settings if you click a global modifier and count to 10 'mississippi'? This may sound silly. ;) Sometimes the scripts are slow and counting buys it a little time to finish its calculations. I tried to follow the steps in your gif with a copy of your Playground game but was unable to replicate the issue. My copy didn't have APIs installed but that may not have been a factor as it appears you were testing without them.&nbsp; - Cassie
Cassie said: godthedj, The animated gifs are very helpful. The attributes are calculated by sheet workers (javascript) typically after a change happens. When you click the "Attack" and "Damage" check boxes you are manually triggering the sheet workers which is why they fix the attributes. Does it bounce to the incorrect settings if you click a global modifier and count to 10 'mississippi'? This may sound silly. ;) Sometimes the scripts are slow and counting buys it a little time to finish its calculations. I tried to follow the steps in your gif with a copy of your Playground game but was unable to replicate the issue. My copy didn't have APIs installed but that may not have been a factor as it appears you were testing without them.&nbsp; - Cassie Thanks for looking into it. I've actually been through a recreated almost all of the PC character sheets from scratch again (Except 'Dust') in the hope that the bug would go away with the newer sheets. Some of them were over a year old now. The error seemed to 'kick in' after using the code in my gif above which of course is when the API was enabled. But then, after this, when the API was disabled, ot was still occuring. I'll log back in and see if I can replicate the issue, whilst also waiting 10 or so seconds between 'clicks' :) - Thank you!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
godthedj, Keep me posted. If I can replicate the issue step by step then I can try to dig through the sheet workers to see what may be doing on. The 5e Sheet is robust so its not easy to do without narrowing it down. :) Sheet workers are usually pretty quick and shouldn't take 10 seconds but its possible a year old sheet with APIs may be slowing them a bit. Hopefully the newer sheets will be quicker and more reliable. Thanks, Cassie

Edited 1540907524
Cassie, Thanks again for the response. I'm happy to discuss this privately if you would prefer to keep this 'bug' conversation off the main message board. But in the meantime... With the newer sheets now in place, I can't seem to replicate the issue that I had before: Previously seen here:&nbsp; <a href="https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs" rel="nofollow">https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs</a> However, using an API ( which you may say is beyond the 'remit' of OGL support ) - It still breaks ever time by me using the code: !setattr --sel --repeating_damagemod_$0_global_damage_active_flag|1 or !setattr --sel --repeating_damagemod_$0_global_damage_active_flag|0 As seen in the previous example here:&nbsp; <a href="https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif" rel="nofollow">https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif</a> It looks like I can avoid the issue if I toggle OFF the ability to 'useWorkers', which is part of the ChatSetAttr API setting:&nbsp; Viewable from: !setattr-config There is a new character sheet just called ' New Dummy Test ' in my game which I've been testing on. P.S. - I know that in the grand scheme of things, it's hardly a huge issue, but getting to the bottom of it now is becoming more a matter of principal. :) - Keep up the good work!

Edited 1541617822
Cassie &nbsp;said: godthedj, Keep me posted. If I can replicate the issue step by step then I can try to dig through the sheet workers to see what may be doing on. The 5e Sheet is robust so its not easy to do without narrowing it down. :) Sheet workers are usually pretty quick and shouldn't take 10 seconds but its possible a year old sheet with APIs may be slowing them a bit. Hopefully the newer sheets will be quicker and more reliable. Thanks, Cassie I've found the issue. Specifically with how line 9171 (in&nbsp; update_item_from_attack ) interacts with line 8309 (in&nbsp; update_attack_from_item ) Line 9138 writes a value to the item's properties for the Ranged/Melee Damage property. However it is putting a colon (:) character after the word damage instead of a space. When the sheet worker updates the attack for this item the next time, this colon is interpreted as the overall damage for the weapon rather than a modifier for it. Line 9171: mods.push(atktype + " Damage: " + (magicmod !== 0 ? magicmod : damagemod)); Line&nbsp; 8309 : else if(mod.indexOf("Damage:") &gt; -1) {damage = mod.split(":")[1].trim()} EDIT: Updated line numbers with latest OGL release

Edited 1541590360
Wow. That's impressive! I presume that this is a fix that needs to be done to the main Character sheet at a development level. Not something a typical user can 'tweak'? :)
godthedj said: Wow. That's impressive! I presume that this is a fix that needs to be done to the main Character sheet at a development level. Not something a typical user can 'tweak'? :) This needs fixed on the Github repository unfortunately. This is a simple fix, but I've also found another issue with these methods in that you cannot have both a magic modifier and an attack modifier/damage modifier separately and I would like to see this fixed as well. For example if you have a +1 longbow (Ranged Attacks +1, Ranged Damage +1) as well as the archery fighting style (Ranged Attacks +2). First off, you cannot specify this using the item properties, and secondly any change to either the attack, or the linked item, will result in the above scenario.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kyle G, Thanks for finding that! The help is most appreciated and I've updated the ticket with your discovery. We will look into it this week. :)
Did we just get an update? Because I get all kind of wierd errors including unwanted graphics of coins on the sheet.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hello Ravenknight, A new styling update did indeed go live. You can opt out if you like in the Game Settings by&nbsp;DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS STYLING: Off
Cassie said: Hello Ravenknight, A new styling update did indeed go live. You can opt out if you like in the Game Settings by&nbsp;DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS STYLING: Off Hi Cassie and thanks for the information. Is this update pure style? One of our longest running games are unable to access the character sheets as of today and it worked fine yesterday.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We changed a few things on the sheet in addition to the style but the other stuff should mostly related to charmancer. Which game are you having issues with? I can take a look at it for you.

Edited 1541790010
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Cassie said: We changed a few things on the sheet in addition to the style but the other stuff should mostly related to charmancer. Which game are you having issues with? I can take a look at it for you. That would be great! The game's name is "Dunkelstadt". Link to my other thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6951956/game-broken-please-help/?pageforid=6951956#post-6951956" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6951956/game-broken-please-help/?pageforid=6951956#post-6951956</a>
We have no idea on what you did Cassie. But it seems to work now. :) Resources and money are pulled as they should. Five thumbs up!
Me opening roll20 today, not knowing about the update: My memes aside... I specifically loved the OGL sheet because it wasn't image heavy. The shaped sheet is super laggy and hard to navigate because of all the images and weird designs, but OGL had a sleek, clean, easy-to-navigate interface. So thank you so much for putting in an opt-out button (though I wish this was off by default!). I would literally be unable to use the sheet if it was forced.

Edited 1541824742
Can we please &nbsp;get an option to bump an NPC's spell list to a second column on an NPC character sheet? Having it tacked onto the bottom is just really inconvenient, especially since there is also a bunch of unnecessary whitespace on the sheet below even the spell list.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Posted Elsewhere : Helen P. &nbsp;said: Over the last month or so, I've increasingly been experiencing corruption of the D&amp;D 5E character sheet, in multiple games using the same character. It affects spells attacks/healing rolls, but apparently not weapon attacks. In some cases, the SPELL tab copy spews garbage, but the CORE Attacks copy works. The main Spellcasting Ability in some games isn't calculated properly (on the SPELLS page -- it's 10 or 11 instead of the proper 13 or 15 value. Re-Drop &amp; Dragging "Cure Wounds" seems to fix it. The Spellcasting Ability in the bad version is, "NONE";&nbsp;in the fresh copy it's, "SPELL". Dissonant Whispers (which isn't in the Compendium) can't be fixed in one game, apparently, but works in another. This may be related to the first game's CS being imported from my Character Vault, and the second game's version being hand-entered (the GM has a Free account, like I do). It appears to be due to poor updating of the master D&amp;D 5E character sheet, but might be something else. Thank you for looking into this. Example: The character sheet for "Tala" in this game has this problem with many of the spells,&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery</a>
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Helen P, the underlying issue for this has been fixed. This won't however fix characters with mislabeled spellcasting abilities. However, after they are fixed this problem shouldn't resurface.&nbsp;
Scopo said: OGL had a sleek, clean, easy-to-navigate interface. So thank you so much for putting in an opt-out button (though I wish this was off by default!). I would literally be unable to use the sheet if it was forced. Can someone point out where this is? I can't find the option myself and I would also like to turn off the new style for the OGL sheets.
Can someone point out where this is? I can't find the option myself and I would also like to turn off the new style for the OGL sheets. it's under the actual settings for the game, not in the character sheet. go to game page settings --&gt; game settings scroll all the way down and turn off "dungeons and dragons styling"

Edited 1542137852
Am I correct in assuming the CANTRIP BEAMS level progression is not working at this time? For example casting Eldritch Blast from a level 5+ PC, it only triggers 1 attack roll. Secondly: did something change in the last few updates with regards to DC for attacks in the Repeating Attacks? For example I have a multiclassed Cleric 6 / Fighter 1 PC who has a spell DC of 14 (as referenced in their Spells tab), however changing unrelated values in the attack impacts the DC: Note: the original spell was dragged and dropped from the compendium and did have the correct DC:
godthedj said: ok, so I can now replicate it! See link to animated gif of the problem here:&nbsp; <a href="https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs" rel="nofollow">https://gfycat.com/LeftAbleDaddylonglegs</a> It seems that it seems to bounce back to the incorrect settings when I click a couple of times on a global modifier, or a any tickbox in the attack... Also - This was when there were NO API's running. EDIT: I've spent 4 hours on this - and now found that it's probably related to an issue brought in *possibly* by an APi? See gif here :) -&nbsp; <a href="https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif" rel="nofollow">https://image.ibb.co/bZ5CgV/20181027-023440.gif</a> It seems that the tiny 'attribute change' (using ChatSetAttr) *Should* only make a global Modifier Tickbox change.... but it also seems to be removing the proficiency bonus from the attack rolls too! - I don't know where to turn to next :( I had similar issues which I reported above (almost 3 weeks ago) which still haven't been fully resolved. Out of interest, do you use global modifiers and/or the API Chatsettatr?
godthedj said: I had similar issues which I reported above (almost 3 weeks ago) which still haven't been fully resolved. Out of interest, do you use global modifiers and/or the API Chatsettatr? I use ChatSetAttr but not in relation to that attack. I don't have any global DAMAGE modifiers on the sheet. My players have a permanent togglable for Bless though under global attack modifiers.
I know you're working hard on the character sheet and all and i see that.&nbsp; &nbsp;But i still wanna put in for the thing i said about having the Damage 3 and 4 inputs when you are in the attacks and spellcasting section.&nbsp; Pretty please and thank you put this in! &lt;3 thank you for all your hard work! Cheers!&nbsp;
Timmy. In the meantime, are you not able to utilize the global damage modifier field more? Or even add prompts into the usual damage field box? E.g. something like below? 1d8[Usual slashing]+?{Is the enemy undead?|No,0|Yes,1d8}[Radiant Vs Undead]
godthedj said: Timmy. In the meantime, are you not able to utilize the global damage modifier field more? Or even add prompts into the usual damage field box? E.g. something like below? 1d8[Usual slashing]+?{Is the enemy undead?|No,0|Yes,1d8}[Radiant Vs Undead] Maybe this is a bad idea, but I just duplicate weapons in my player's attacks so they don't get the prompt every &nbsp;time they roll. That way if they know (or think) the enemy is undead they click the appropriate weapon.

Edited 1542208685
Helen P. &nbsp;said: Over the last month or so, I've increasingly been experiencing corruption of the D&amp;D 5E character sheet, in multiple games using the same character. It affects spells attacks/healing rolls, but apparently not weapon attacks. In some cases, the SPELL tab copy spews garbage, but the CORE Attacks copy works. The main Spellcasting Ability in some games isn't calculated properly (on the SPELLS page -- it's 10 or 11 instead of the proper 13 or 15 value. Re-Drop &amp; Dragging "Cure Wounds" seems to fix it. The Spellcasting Ability in the bad version is, "NONE";&nbsp;in the fresh copy it's, "SPELL". Dissonant Whispers (which isn't in the Compendium) can't be fixed in one game, apparently, but works in another. This may be related to the first game's CS being imported from my Character Vault, and the second game's version being hand-entered (the GM has a Free account, like I do). It appears to be due to poor updating of the master D&amp;D 5E character sheet, but might be something else. Thank you for looking into this. Example: The character sheet for "Tala" in this game has this problem with many of the spells,&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery</a> Steve K. said: Helen P, the underlying issue for this has been fixed. This won't however fix characters with mislabeled spellcasting abilities. However, after they are fixed this problem shouldn't resurface.&nbsp; I rebuilt the entire CS from scratch, using Drag &amp; Drop from the Compendium, and plain text entered by hand. Then I exported it to the Vault, and imported it into another game. Spells in the first game work fine, both from the SPELLS tab, and from the ATTACKS section on the CORE tab. However, spells from the second game spew garbage if attempted from the SPELLS page, just like what happened before --&nbsp; the ATTACKS versions seem OK. What's going on?! Thank you! First game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1088918/bitter-sweet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1088918/bitter-sweet</a> Second game:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery</a> No ability was found for %{-LREV6JP0OnWXe6V3Riw|repeating_attack_attack} 10:05AM Helen / Tala: &nbsp;-LREV6JP0OnWXe6V3Riw|repeating_attack_-LREZiqFhtMboQWpC5GU_attack <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d8 + 3[CHA] = ( 2 )+3" style="line-height: 12px ; background-color: transparent ; border: 0px ; padding: 0px ; cursor: help ; width: 30px">5 Healing Touch Cure Wounds Tala la Dali
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Helen P. said: However, spells from the second game spew garbage if attempted from the SPELLS page, just like what happened before --&nbsp; the ATTACKS versions seem OK. What's going on?! A little while ago we changed the character vault to import with a fresh ID. This introduced a bug with the 5E D&amp;D character sheet, which is saving the character id as a reference on the sheet. When imported to a new game that saved ID is no longer correct. It's a bug we're aware of and will fix. This bug is only affecting spells that also generate attacks on the core tab. The spells will cast normally from the attack section. The work around to fix the spell manually is to toggle the spell's OUTPUT section to CARD and back to ATTACK. This will relink the attack and resolve the issue for that spell. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Helen P. said: I rebuilt the entire CS from scratch, using Drag &amp; Drop from the Compendium, and plain text entered by hand. Then I exported it to the Vault, and imported it into another game. Spells in the first game work fine, both from the SPELLS tab, and from the ATTACKS section on the CORE tab. However, spells from the second game spew garbage if attempted from the SPELLS page, just like what happened before --&nbsp; the ATTACKS versions seem OK. What's going on?! Thank you! First game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1088918/bitter-sweet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1088918/bitter-sweet</a> Second game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3803918/darokin-borderlands-5e-d-and-d-open-table-swords-and-sorcery</a> No ability was found for %{-LREV6JP0OnWXe6V3Riw|repeating_attack_attack} 10:05AM Helen / Tala: &nbsp;-LREV6JP0OnWXe6V3Riw|repeating_attack_-LREZiqFhtMboQWpC5GU_attack <span class="userscript-userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d8 + 3[CHA] = ( 2 )+3" style="line-height: 12px ; background-color: transparent ; border: 0px ; padding: 0px ; cursor: help ; width: 30px">5 Healing Touch Cure Wounds Tala la Dali This is a known problem with the OGL sheet and the character vault in combination. Spells that are specified as Attack output has a corresponding attack entry added to the CORE page of the character sheet. This attack is linked to the spell by a variable which stores the specific attack's row ID. These row IDs are unique to the game, not the character sheet. So when a character is imported to another game (using the character vault), every row ID on the character is recreated, but the variable on the spell that tells it which attack to use does not receive this updated information. So when you click on the spell, it's trying to access an attack that doesn't exist, which is why you are seeing the error. Currently, the only way to fix this is to toggle the spell's OUTPUT from ATTACK to SPELLCARD and back to ATTACK.
Jinx!
Thank you both for the fix and the explanation!&nbsp; :-D The spells all work properly now from the SPELLS tab.
Evan said: godthedj said: Timmy. In the meantime, are you not able to utilize the global damage modifier field more? Or even add prompts into the usual damage field box? E.g. something like below? 1d8[Usual slashing]+?{Is the enemy undead?|No,0|Yes,1d8}[Radiant Vs Undead] Maybe this is a bad idea, but I just duplicate weapons in my player's attacks so they don't get the prompt every &nbsp;time they roll. That way if they know (or think) the enemy is undead they click the appropriate weapon. Pertaining to the Global Modifier thing, for people that are simple like i am... I dont know code, so i dont know how to do the fancy dancy code work to make something really cool.&nbsp;&nbsp; Second,&nbsp; about the duplicate weapons,&nbsp; i do that to, but its taking up real estate on the attacks and spell casting section.&nbsp; Simply adding in a Damage field 3 and 4 will provide a more concise weapon or spell input.&nbsp; &nbsp;Not to mention, trying to put in custom weapons in and tieing in your classes special abilities or the like.&nbsp; what about that Flame tongue longsword?&nbsp; wanna use it one handed or two handed?&nbsp; gotta put in duplicate weapon entries.&nbsp;&nbsp; and what about the rangers favoured enemy input?&nbsp; especially when they have a Flame Tongue longsword?&nbsp; Things like that would be better off concise into 1 weapon, and then when you hit the weapon to attack, it'll bring up the text on one go in the chatroom.&nbsp;&nbsp; So please Mods and developers.. i beg of you, to please put in a Damage 3 and 4 into attacks and spell casting. &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3&nbsp;

Edited 1542292913
xTimmyx said: Pertaining to the Global Modifier thing, for people that are simple like i am... I dont know code, so i dont know how to do the fancy dancy code work to make something really cool.&nbsp;&nbsp; Second,&nbsp; about the duplicate weapons,&nbsp; i do that to, but its taking up real estate on the attacks and spell casting section.&nbsp; Simply adding in a Damage field 3 and 4 will provide a more concise weapon or spell input.&nbsp; &nbsp;Not to mention, trying to put in custom weapons in and tieing in your classes special abilities or the like.&nbsp; what about that Flame tongue longsword?&nbsp; wanna use it one handed or two handed?&nbsp; gotta put in duplicate weapon entries.&nbsp;&nbsp; and what about the rangers favoured enemy input?&nbsp; especially when they have a Flame Tongue longsword?&nbsp; Things like that would be better off concise into 1 weapon, and then when you hit the weapon to attack, it'll bring up the text on one go in the chatroom.&nbsp;&nbsp; So please Mods and developers.. i beg of you, to please put in a Damage 3 and 4 into attacks and spell casting. &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3&nbsp; Most things like this, they're going to tell you to put it in the Suggestion and Ideas. There's a bunch of stuff with the OGL Character Sheet that were bothering me, and I created a suggestion for several fixes. This is one of them. That suggestion can be found here . Which I see I linked to your original suggestion :).