Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 6)

Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Glacio said: Dmg = 8 or 7, armor is 8, armor reduc is 3 : the target take 0 dmg (he should take 5dmg instead)  I get why it does this and i get the solution (make a variable with ''tdmg = [^dmg] + [^pene]'' but since we can't call a rollid to make a rollid...  So i try to get past that problem with the bold line in different version but didn't work either :/  Is there a way to add the valor of a rollid inside a new rollid or to addition the result of two different rollid ?  This is not possible with PowerCards for reasons baked VERY deep into how the API script operates. However, I am on the verge of releasing something I've been working on that will address many of this and a number of other issues . I'll likely have the first version available after the upcoming weekend.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
PCMHelper 1.0.11 on OneClick. PowerCards 3.8.17 Not There Yet :( I promoted both scripts for OneClick, but I made an error in updating the "script.json" (information about the script) file for PowerCards, so it is still at 3.8.16 at this time. PCMHelper 1.0.11 includes some bug fixes to the casting macros but most of the new features won't work until PowerCards 3.8.17 is installed. I've already issues a pull request for 3.8.17 to go to OneClick with the fixed script.json file, so that should happen next week.
Is there a way to adjust the padding and box-shadow settings in the FORMAT handout, such as how 'titlefontshadow' replaces "text-shadow" and "corners" replaces "border-radius" (I think)? I tried "--box shadow|", "--box-shadow|" and even "boxshadow|". Not a big deal but I got a lot of time on my hands of late and am just trying out new things.  Thanks and keep up the great work, Kurt et al.
Hey ! Hope you're fine ! I got some questions about powercards ! First one :     I would like to change the color of a button created by PowerCards API. For exemple by :         --!ForceEtConsti|~C[Force](!
#Force) [Constitution](!
#Constitution)~C     In this one i got two button that i would like to color in white (#FFFFFF). How do i deal with it ? Second one :     I would like to use the --erowbg|#XXXXXX and --orowbg|#XXXXXX commands with conditionnals. The fact is that if the player comes to a critical fail or     success, i would like the erowbg and orowbg colors to be either red or blue.     To do that, i tought using skipto*x functions could help me. It is something like :         --?? test>95 ?? skipto*1|success         --?? test<6 ?? skipto*2|fail                  --:success|         --erowbg|#00FF00         --orowbg|#00FF00         --skipto*3|End         --:fail|         --erowbg|#FF0000         --orowbg|#FF0000         --:End|     But i figured that eveytime i used this macro, the color was always (not even depending on success or not) the last that comes in the code (here     #FF0000)     How can i make the color depends on the result of the test ? If it isn't possible,  do you have any alternatives ? Thanks a lot in advance ! Have a great day ! 
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Dave T said: Is there a way to adjust the padding and box-shadow settings in the FORMAT handout, such as how 'titlefontshadow' replaces "text-shadow" and "corners" replaces "border-radius" (I think)? I tried "--box shadow|", "--box-shadow|" and even "boxshadow|". Not a big deal but I got a lot of time on my hands of late and am just trying out new things.  Thanks and keep up the great work, Kurt et al. I think --boxshadow should  work. According to the code the css is built as "box-shadow: " + PowerCard.boxshadow + "; " but that predates my involvement in the script. I'll play around and see if I can get it working.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
A-Rtichaud said: Hey ! Hope you're fine ! I got some questions about powercards ! First one :     I would like to change the color of a button created by PowerCards API. For exemple by :         --!ForceEtConsti|~C[Force](!
#Force) [Constitution](!
#Constitution)~C     In this one i got two button that i would like to color in white (#FFFFFF). How do i deal with it ? Second one :     I would like to use the --erowbg|#XXXXXX and --orowbg|#XXXXXX commands with conditionnals. The fact is that if the player comes to a critical fail or     success, i would like the erowbg and orowbg colors to be either red or blue.     To do that, i tought using skipto*x functions could help me. It is something like :         --?? test>95 ?? skipto*1|success         --?? test<6 ?? skipto*2|fail                  --:success|         --erowbg|#00FF00         --orowbg|#00FF00         --skipto*3|End         --:fail|         --erowbg|#FF0000         --orowbg|#FF0000         --:End|     But i figured that eveytime i used this macro, the color was always (not even depending on success or not) the last that comes in the code (here     #FF0000)     How can i make the color depends on the result of the test ? If it isn't possible,  do you have any alternatives ? Thanks a lot in advance ! Have a great day !  Button colors are determined by the character sheet in use, so there is no way to change them through PowerCards. You could use the Stylus addon to change them on the fly, but it only applies to your view of them (each player would need to do the same). Details can be found here :  Community Forums: Chat Macro Button Color Change | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop All of the formatting commands are single entry items and don't work with conditionals. This is due to the way PowerCards processes the lines of the card. It uses the tag names to build an array and then just outputs anything that is left over. Conditionals and skipTos just eliminate any lines that aren't going to be displayed (this is why SkipTo only moves forward). There isn't a script-style interpretation going on. If that kind of implementation interests you, stay tuned for this weekend... I have something new in the works :)
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else, but is it possible to escape underscores in the api tags? For example I want to do    --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar3_value|[^Health] Now this isn't currently working, and I imagine the reason is bar3_value is being substituted to be bar3--value. Is my intuition correct? And if so, is there a way to prevent this behavior? EDIT: Upon checking the source code I see that the regex does check for a space before the _, so it does not seem tobe replacing my bar3_value with bar3--value. But then I'm sort of at a loss as to why the above isn't working. The example given in the documentation works --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|blue As does a modified version --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|blue:[^Health] I also know that the token-mod command itself works on its own !token-mod --ids @{selected|token_id} --ignore-selected --set bar3_value|[[1d6]] But I can't get the above to be translated into powercards properly.
Okay after some more experimentation. It looks like individually api calls work, but not if you have multiple. Example: This works... !power {{   --name|@{selected|character_name}   --Health|[[ [$Health] 1d6 ]]   --Result| That [^Health] was lost.   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_max|-[^Health] }} This works... !power {{   --name|@{selected|character_name}   --Health|[[ [$Health] 1d6 ]]   --Result| That [^Health] was lost.   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|+blue:[^Health] }} This does not work... only does the 2nd command. !power {{   --name|@{selected|character_name}   --Health|[[ [$Health] 1d6 ]]   --Result| That [^Health] was lost.   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_max|-[^Health]   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|+blue:[^Health] }} This also does not work, and also only does the 2nd command. !power {{   --name|@{selected|character_name}   --Health|[[ [$Health] 1d6 ]]   --Result| That [^Health] was lost.   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|+blue:[^Health]   --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_max|-[^Health] }} I don't see any reason why it wouldn't send both commands, but maybe I'm running into timeout issues with the API by sending 2 command at once?  Just for sanity, this works as a macro !token-mod --ids @{selected|token_id} --ignore-selected --set statusmarkers|+blue:3 !token-mod --ids @{selected|token_id} --ignore-selected --set bar1_max|-3
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
All tags in a PowerCard need to be unique. To call token_mod more than once, you need to add a *1, *2, *3, etc modifier:   --api_token-mod*1|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|+blue:[^Health]   --api_token-mod*2|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_max|-[^Health]
Kurt J. said: All tags in a PowerCard need to be unique. To call token_mod more than once, you need to add a *1, *2, *3, etc modifier: That you so much! That is exactly what my problem was. 
Is it possible to only  whisper the powercard to the person running the command ? I know there is the whisper GM command, but i want the person to be a player. There is no problem if the powercard is also whipered to the GM. I just want other players to be unable to see that powercard. I've been searching, i didn't find :/
whisper|self
BilBo 2 said: whisper|self Oh... I feel really dumb ... Thanks a lot
A-Rtichaud said: Is it possible to only  whisper the powercard to the person running the command ? I know there is the whisper GM command, but i want the person to be a player. There is no problem if the powercard is also whipered to the GM. I just want other players to be unable to see that powercard. I've been searching, i didn't find :/ --whisper|@{selected|character_name}

Edited 1612208344
I'm currently running PC 3.8.16 and am trying to troubleshoot some issues I have been seeing. The first is that running the following !power {{ --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id} }} I get "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -MKB4U2FGTw9ZPzOPFwY named 0*" in the console output. This happens for 'target' as well. Any way to clear this up?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Eric R. said: I'm currently running PC 3.8.16 and am trying to troubleshoot some issues I have been seeing. The first is that running the following !power {{ --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id} }} I get "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -MKB4U2FGTw9ZPzOPFwY named 0*" in the console output. This happens for 'target' as well. Any way to clear this up? This console message is a side effect of the way repeating looking up attributes works. It isn't actually an error, but it is output by the API itself and not an API script. It can safely be ignored, but as far as I know it can't be suppressed.

Edited 1612212278
This console message is a side effect of the way repeating looking up attributes works. It isn't actually an error, but it is output by the API itself and not an API script. It can safely be ignored, but as far as I know it can't be suppressed. Thanks Kurt. Wish there was a way to debug and set break points as well. I'll just keep plugging away and hopefully find the problem segment that keeps crashing the API.
Wayne T. said: A-Rtichaud said: Is it possible to only  whisper the powercard to the person running the command ? I know there is the whisper GM command, but i want the person to be a player. There is no problem if the powercard is also whipered to the GM. I just want other players to be unable to see that powercard. I've been searching, i didn't find :/ --whisper|@{selected|character_name} I'm currently trying out: !power --whisper|self --|{{ Where the "{{" starts the PowerCard information. So far it's working for me as the GM I have to assume it'll work for the players but I've only been messing with PowerCards for a day. Hope it works, boss.
rejoin as a player. Or use a Dummy account. That should tell you it will work as a non-GM. but I thought it should look like this. !power {{--whisper|self --..... could be wrong...
This may have already been dealt with somewhere else and I just can't find it, but I am using PCMHelper on a module and when I do an attack roll I am getting this in the output: [[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs. I have advantage toggle set in the settings. Just wondering if there is something else I am missing. I have also tried manually refreshing using !pcm, but sitll get the same issue. Also seeing the issue on NPC and PC characters as well.  Any help would be appreciated.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
roshi43ver said: This may have already been dealt with somewhere else and I just can't find it, but I am using PCMHelper on a module and when I do an attack roll I am getting this in the output: [[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs. I have advantage toggle set in the settings. Just wondering if there is something else I am missing. I have also tried manually refreshing using !pcm, but sitll get the same issue. Also seeing the issue on NPC and PC characters as well.  Any help would be appreciated. Changing the advantage toggle in the game settings will make that the default for future characters, but you also need to set all of your characters to advantage toggle. After you have updated your settings you can go into the game and go to the gear tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "Apply Default Settings" which will update the roll mode on all characters in the game.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
BilBo 2 said: rejoin as a player. Or use a Dummy account. That should tell you it will work as a non-GM. but I thought it should look like this. !power {{--whisper|self --..... could be wrong... You are correct. The whisper should be inside the {{ }} pair.
Kurt J. said: roshi43ver said: This may have already been dealt with somewhere else and I just can't find it, but I am using PCMHelper on a module and when I do an attack roll I am getting this in the output: [[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs. I have advantage toggle set in the settings. Just wondering if there is something else I am missing. I have also tried manually refreshing using !pcm, but sitll get the same issue. Also seeing the issue on NPC and PC characters as well.  Any help would be appreciated. Changing the advantage toggle in the game settings will make that the default for future characters, but you also need to set all of your characters to advantage toggle. After you have updated your settings you can go into the game and go to the gear tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "Apply Default Settings" which will update the roll mode on all characters in the game. That did it. Thanks!!
I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere else, but it's a lot to sift through. So, I'm hoping someone can help out. I have PCMHelper installed and for the most part it is working well. But there are a few spells that won't roll an attack or give a description of the spell. Some examples are: Scorching Ray, Spiritual Weapon, and Darkness. When I tried to use Spiritual Weapon via the PC-attack bar I got an error message as well. This is what came up in the chat window:  {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"(\"","\".\"","\"[\"","\"abs(\"","\"ceil(\"","\"d\"","\"floor(\"","\"round(\"","\"t\"","\"{\"","[ |\\t]","[+|\\-]","[0-9]"],"found":"~","message":"Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but \"~\" found.","offset":8,"line":1,"column":9} And when I checked API script manager, I saw this error message:  SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "~" found. undefined  Help please!
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Not sure if this is it, but some inline roll formations work from the chat, but not the api. If you include a space inside the leading double bracket in an inline roll from the api you'll get a similar message. Look for inline rolls that are structured like that, and remove the space. Not: [[ 2d20 ]] ...but... [[2d20 ]]
having an issue with PCM Helper, using the Star Wars 5E sheet,  it no longer seems to resolve character names so this is what shows up in the Powercard " ~S-TN$ uses Blaster Rifle against ~T-TN$" Worked fine before the update, currently running Power Cards v3.8.17 and PCM Helper 1.0.11b.  Everything else seems to work just fine, just doesn't display the selected and target names
i am tryin to write a basic to hit macro, it looks like this !power {{ --name | Cursed Bite --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d20 + @{selected|strength_mod} + @{selected|pb}  ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.base >= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[1d8+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[1d8 + 6]] slashing damage and you are Tripped save: [[10+@{selected|charisma_mod}+@{selected|pb}]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[2d6 ]] slashing damage to your face }} if i take out the @{selected|pb} it rolls like it is suppose to comparing the $Atk.base properly but when i put the @{selected|pb} into the line it make the roll output the --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed, even if its a hit unless i roll a hit on a straight d20,  how can i fix this  rhank you for the help
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
colby j. said: i am tryin to write a basic to hit macro, it looks like this !power {{ --name | Cursed Bite --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d20 + @{selected|strength_mod} + @{selected|pb}  ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.base >= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[1d8+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[1d8 + 6]] slashing damage and you are Tripped save: [[10+@{selected|charisma_mod}+@{selected|pb}]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[2d6 ]] slashing damage to your face }} if i take out the @{selected|pb} it rolls like it is suppose to comparing the $Atk.base properly but when i put the @{selected|pb} into the line it make the roll output the --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed, even if its a hit unless i roll a hit on a straight d20,  how can i fix this  rhank you for the help $Atk.base is ONLY the number rolled on the actual die, without the modifiers. You want to use that to check for crits and fumbles, but you want to user $Atk.total to check for hits and misses, as that includes the modifiers. Also, be sure you want to use @{target|ac} instead of @{target|npc_ac} as they are sometimes different, and npc_ac is the field actually used/displayed on the NPC character sheet.
thank you so much for the help:) Kurt J. said: colby j. said: i am tryin to write a basic to hit macro, it looks like this !power {{ --name | Cursed Bite --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d20 + @{selected|strength_mod} + @{selected|pb}  ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.base >= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[1d8+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[1d8 + 6]] slashing damage and you are Tripped save: [[10+@{selected|charisma_mod}+@{selected|pb}]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[2d6 ]] slashing damage to your face }} if i take out the @{selected|pb} it rolls like it is suppose to comparing the $Atk.base properly but when i put the @{selected|pb} into the line it make the roll output the --?? $Atk.base < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed, even if its a hit unless i roll a hit on a straight d20,  how can i fix this  rhank you for the help $Atk.base is ONLY the number rolled on the actual die, without the modifiers. You want to use that to check for crits and fumbles, but you want to user $Atk.total to check for hits and misses, as that includes the modifiers. Also, be sure you want to use @{target|ac} instead of @{target|npc_ac} as they are sometimes different, and npc_ac is the field actually used/displayed on the NPC character sheet.
Power card noob here. I am working on creating a card for the Staff of the Woodlands. I am basing this off of Nick Olivo's recent video on making a staff of frost. I am getting an undefined here on this very short piece of code. !power {{     --name|Staff of the Woodlands     --leftsub|+2 to spell attacks while holding     --Spell Cast|Animal Friendship     --Effect|You convince a beast that you mean it no harm. It must see and hear you. If the beast’s Intelligence is 4 or higher, the spell fails.     --Saving Throw | @{spell_save_dc} Wis Save     --Failed Save|Charmed by you for 24 hours. }} The problem is with @{spell_save_dc} without that everything else works. The code is identical to what the video author is running except I have WIS save and he had Con save. Any ideas? (Sorry if this is a really stupid question).
Chris M. said: Power card noob here. I am working on creating a card for the Staff of the Woodlands. I am basing this off of Nick Olivo's recent video on making a staff of frost. I am getting an undefined here on this very short piece of code. !power {{ &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--name|Staff of the Woodlands &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--leftsub|+2 to spell attacks while holding &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Spell Cast|Animal Friendship &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Effect|You convince a beast that you mean it no harm. It must see and hear you. If the beast’s Intelligence is 4 or higher, the spell fails. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Saving Throw | @{spell_save_dc} Wis Save &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Failed Save|Charmed by you for 24 hours. }} The problem is with @{spell_save_dc} without that everything else works. The code is identical to what the video author is running except I have WIS save and he had Con save. Any ideas? (Sorry if this is a really stupid question). Wasn't familiar with that video specifically, but I would point you specifically to&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/VoptnwpMpt8?t=326" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/VoptnwpMpt8?t=326</a> &nbsp;where Nick mentions that because the PowerCard will be put in as an ability &nbsp;for the character using the Staff, the attribute reference will always refer to that character. I suspect this is where the problem lies.
That is exactly it. Thank you!! Colin C. said: Chris M. said: Power card noob here. I am working on creating a card for the Staff of the Woodlands. I am basing this off of Nick Olivo's recent video on making a staff of frost. I am getting an undefined here on this very short piece of code. !power {{ &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--name|Staff of the Woodlands &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--leftsub|+2 to spell attacks while holding &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Spell Cast|Animal Friendship &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Effect|You convince a beast that you mean it no harm. It must see and hear you. If the beast’s Intelligence is 4 or higher, the spell fails. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Saving Throw | @{spell_save_dc} Wis Save &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--Failed Save|Charmed by you for 24 hours. }} The problem is with @{spell_save_dc} without that everything else works. The code is identical to what the video author is running except I have WIS save and he had Con save. Any ideas? (Sorry if this is a really stupid question). Wasn't familiar with that video specifically, but I would point you specifically to&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/VoptnwpMpt8?t=326" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/VoptnwpMpt8?t=326</a> &nbsp;where Nick mentions that because the PowerCard will be put in as an ability &nbsp;for the character using the Staff, the attribute reference will always refer to that character. I suspect this is where the problem lies.
Hello, everyone. I'm working on a Powercard that is detailed below but I've run into a particular problem regarding the "Attack" line of code. Currently this character has two "Global Attack Modifiers" (Archery Style and a Bless attack bonus). The code that adds the global attack bonus, @{selected|global_attack_mod}, automatically takes both attack modifiers and adds it to this melee attack. What I'm looking for is how to specify which of his two global modifiers to add to the melee attack. In other instances, in particular repeating resources, I've used the $0 or $1 to reference different rows but I can't seem to get this one to work. Can anyone offer some advice? I've placed the line of code I'm having issues with in bold. Thanks in advance! !power {{ --emote|@{selected|character_name} attacks @{target|character_name} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --name|Medger's Rapier Attack --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|5 ft Range --:Attack| --hroll|[[ [$Sneak] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|global_attack_mod} [Bless] ]] --?? $atk.base == 20 ?? skipto*2|Critical --?? $atk.base == 1 ?? skipto*3|Fumble &nbsp; --:Hit| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*4|Sneak Hit --HIT-Piercing:|In the FACE! [[ [$Dmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 ]] damage! --skipto*5|EndOfCard --:Sneak Hit| --HIT-Piercing and Sneak:|Sneaky Backstab [[ [$SneakDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK] ]] damage! --skipto*6|EndOfCard --:Fumble| --Fumble|You Critically MISS! [Critical Miss](!&amp;#13;#CritMiss) --skipto*7|EndOfCard --:Critical| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*8|CritSneakHit --Critical Hit|You strike a decisive blow for [[ [$CritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 ]] damage! --skipto*9|EndOfCard --:CritSneakHit| --Critical Sneak Hit|You strike a decisively sneaky blow for [[ [$SneakCritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK1] +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK2] ]] damage! --skipto*10|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| }}
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Elegant Wookie said: Hello, everyone. I'm working on a Powercard that is detailed below but I've run into a particular problem regarding the "Attack" line of code. Currently this character has two "Global Attack Modifiers" (Archery Style and a Bless attack bonus). The code that adds the global attack bonus, @{selected|global_attack_mod}, automatically takes both attack modifiers and adds it to this melee attack. What I'm looking for is how to specify which of his two global modifiers to add to the melee attack. In other instances, in particular repeating resources, I've used the $0 or $1 to reference different rows but I can't seem to get this one to work. Can anyone offer some advice? I've placed the line of code I'm having issues with in bold. Thanks in advance! !power {{ --emote|@{selected|character_name} attacks @{target|character_name} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --name|Medger's Rapier Attack --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|5 ft Range --:Attack| --hroll|[[ [$Sneak] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|global_attack_mod} [Bless] ]] --?? $atk.base == 20 ?? skipto*2|Critical --?? $atk.base == 1 ?? skipto*3|Fumble &nbsp; --:Hit| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*4|Sneak Hit --HIT-Piercing:|In the FACE! [[ [$Dmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 ]] damage! --skipto*5|EndOfCard --:Sneak Hit| --HIT-Piercing and Sneak:|Sneaky Backstab [[ [$SneakDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK] ]] damage! --skipto*6|EndOfCard --:Fumble| --Fumble|You Critically MISS! [Critical Miss](!&amp;#13;#CritMiss) --skipto*7|EndOfCard --:Critical| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*8|CritSneakHit --Critical Hit|You strike a decisive blow for [[ [$CritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 ]] damage! --skipto*9|EndOfCard --:CritSneakHit| --Critical Sneak Hit|You strike a decisively sneaky blow for [[ [$SneakCritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK1] +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK2] ]] damage! --skipto*10|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| }} The repeating attribute section for global attack modifiers is called "repeating_tohitmod", so it has attributes like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag (1 if active, 0 if unchecked) repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll The attribute "global_attack_mod" is a summarization of all of the active rolls. If you want to separate them out, you would need to do something like: --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|r epeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name}] &nbsp; + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_name}]&nbsp; ]] However, with PowerCards there is no way to determine how many global attack modifiers their are or to determine if any given modifier is active. To do that you would need to use the newer ScriptCards API script, which is its own programming language for writing macros that produce PowerCards-style output and has support for repeating sections.
Kurt J. said: Elegant Wookie said: Hello, everyone. I'm working on a Powercard that is detailed below but I've run into a particular problem regarding the "Attack" line of code. Currently this character has two "Global Attack Modifiers" (Archery Style and a Bless attack bonus). The code that adds the global attack bonus, @{selected|global_attack_mod}, automatically takes both attack modifiers and adds it to this melee attack. What I'm looking for is how to specify which of his two global modifiers to add to the melee attack. In other instances, in particular repeating resources, I've used the $0 or $1 to reference different rows but I can't seem to get this one to work. Can anyone offer some advice? I've placed the line of code I'm having issues with in bold. Thanks in advance! !power {{ --emote|@{selected|character_name} attacks @{target|character_name} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --name|Medger's Rapier Attack --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|5 ft Range --:Attack| --hroll|[[ [$Sneak] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|global_attack_mod} [Bless] ]] --?? $atk.base == 20 ?? skipto*2|Critical --?? $atk.base == 1 ?? skipto*3|Fumble &nbsp; --:Hit| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*4|Sneak Hit --HIT-Piercing:|In the FACE! [[ [$Dmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 ]] damage! --skipto*5|EndOfCard --:Sneak Hit| --HIT-Piercing and Sneak:|Sneaky Backstab [[ [$SneakDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK] ]] damage! --skipto*6|EndOfCard --:Fumble| --Fumble|You Critically MISS! [Critical Miss](!&amp;#13;#CritMiss) --skipto*7|EndOfCard --:Critical| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*8|CritSneakHit --Critical Hit|You strike a decisive blow for [[ [$CritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 ]] damage! --skipto*9|EndOfCard --:CritSneakHit| --Critical Sneak Hit|You strike a decisively sneaky blow for [[ [$SneakCritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK1] +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK2] ]] damage! --skipto*10|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| }} The repeating attribute section for global attack modifiers is called "repeating_tohitmod", so it has attributes like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag (1 if active, 0 if unchecked) repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll The attribute "global_attack_mod" is a summarization of all of the active rolls. If you want to separate them out, you would need to do something like: --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|r epeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name}] &nbsp; + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_name}]&nbsp; ]] However, with PowerCards there is no way to determine how many global attack modifiers their are or to determine if any given modifier is active. To do that you would need to use the newer ScriptCards API script, which is its own programming language for writing macros that produce PowerCards-style output and has support for repeating sections. That worked perfectly! Thank you very much. I had a strong feeling it was possible but I just didn't understand how to write what i needed it to do! Much appreciated!

Edited 1613851765
Spoke too soon. Elegant Wookie said: Hello, everyone. I'm working on a Powercard that is detailed below but I've run into a particular problem regarding the "Attack" line of code. Currently this character has two "Global Attack Modifiers" (Archery Style and a Bless attack bonus). The code that adds the global attack bonus, @{selected|global_attack_mod}, automatically takes both attack modifiers and adds it to this melee attack. What I'm looking for is how to specify which of his two global modifiers to add to the melee attack. In other instances, in particular repeating resources, I've used the $0 or $1 to reference different rows but I can't seem to get this one to work. Can anyone offer some advice? I've placed the line of code I'm having issues with in bold. Thanks in advance! !power {{ --emote|@{selected|character_name} attacks @{target|character_name} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --name|Medger's Rapier Attack --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|5 ft Range --:Attack| --hroll|[[ [$Sneak] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|global_attack_mod} [Bless] ]] --?? $atk.base == 20 ?? skipto*2|Critical --?? $atk.base == 1 ?? skipto*3|Fumble &nbsp; --:Hit| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*4|Sneak Hit --HIT-Piercing:|In the FACE! [[ [$Dmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 ]] damage! --skipto*5|EndOfCard --:Sneak Hit| --HIT-Piercing and Sneak:|Sneaky Backstab [[ [$SneakDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 1d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK] ]] damage! --skipto*6|EndOfCard --:Fumble| --Fumble|You Critically MISS! [Critical Miss](!&amp;#13;#CritMiss) --skipto*7|EndOfCard --:Critical| --?? $Sneak == 1 ?? skipto*8|CritSneakHit --Critical Hit|You strike a decisive blow for [[ [$CritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 ]] damage! --skipto*9|EndOfCard --:CritSneakHit| --Critical Sneak Hit|You strike a decisively sneaky blow for [[ [$SneakCritDmg] @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + 2d8 +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK1] +@{selected|global_damage_mod_roll} [SNEAK2] ]] damage! --skipto*10|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| }} The repeating attribute section for global attack modifiers is called "repeating_tohitmod", so it has attributes like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag (1 if active, 0 if unchecked) repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll The attribute "global_attack_mod" is a summarization of all of the active rolls. If you want to separate them out, you would need to do something like: --Attack:| Rolled [[ [$atk] ?{Attack|Standard,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [DEX] + @{selected|pb} [PROF] + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|r epeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_name}] &nbsp; + @{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_roll} [@{selected|repeating_tohitmod_$1_global_attack_name}]&nbsp; ]] However, with PowerCards there is no way to determine how many global attack modifiers their are or to determine if any given modifier is active. To do that you would need to use the newer ScriptCards API script, which is its own programming language for writing macros that produce PowerCards-style output and has support for repeating sections. ----------------------------------------- I didn't quote properly. Sorry. New question below. So the code worked great for specifying which attack mod to add but I ran into an unexpected problem. Now, even if I have the attack mod for Bless turned off (unchecked), the code still adds the 1d4 to the attack roll. Is there a way to check if Bless is turned on or off and add the 1d4 when appropriate?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Elegant Wookie said: I didn't quote properly. Sorry. New question below. So the code worked great for specifying which attack mod to add but I ran into an unexpected problem. Now, even if I have the attack mod for Bless turned off (unchecked), the code still adds the 1d4 to the attack roll. Is there a way to check if Bless is turned on or off and add the 1d4 when appropriate? See my last paragraph above - PowerCards can't do this, but the newer ScriptCards can.
Lol. So sorry I didn't properly read that; my error. Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll take a look at ScriptCards and see how I do. Much appreciated. Kurt J. said: Elegant Wookie said: I didn't quote properly. Sorry. New question below. So the code worked great for specifying which attack mod to add but I ran into an unexpected problem. Now, even if I have the attack mod for Bless turned off (unchecked), the code still adds the 1d4 to the attack roll. Is there a way to check if Bless is turned on or off and add the 1d4 when appropriate? See my last paragraph above - PowerCards can't do this, but the newer ScriptCards can.
i am lookng for a little bit of help here, i am trying to get the Crit damage added to the Attack damage for a total damage to output then have alterbar subtract that from the token, i can get it to work if it doesnt add in the crit damage, but when i try the $Dmg1 ^Dmg1 and $Dmg2 ^Dmg2 it says unexpected error expected 0-9 is there a way to make this work with powercards tokenmod and alterbar?&nbsp; !power {{ --name | Tomahawk --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 2d20kh1 + @{selected|strength_mod}[Strength] + @{selected|pb} [Prof] ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[ [$Dmg1] 1d6+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC} ?? alterbar|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg1] _show|all --?? $Atk.total &lt; @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:| Dice Explosion [[ [$Dmg2] 2d6!]] Total Crit damage:| [[ [^Dmg1] + [^Dmg2] ]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[1t[melee-fumble]]]&nbsp; }}
Heya all! Just bought the Pro sub because of the Powercards!! I think this API is really neat I would like to take hands on it.&nbsp; I'm not a super dupper programmer but I understand really quickly how do the scritps works.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am using a script to get all the spell slots and the remaining spell available. (See below) Question 1 is, what would I need to do to have some effects linked to each of the spells when they are clicked? Do I need to call a table or something? (VFX and sounds) Like If Burning Hands then VFX fire visual + fire sound !! Question 2 : How do I add the @target to check SPELL save dc and AC? So that when I click I spell I can select the target and roll automatically the values? I fell like I might be over the top :) Thanks a lot for your answers guys Cheers !power {{ --whisper|self --format|WahLee --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --erowbg|#CEC7B6 --name|Spell List --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} --leftsub|Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} --spell_list|@{selected|character_id} }}
G'day all. I've been away from Roll20 for a few months (maybe September last year ???) and am only now just able to get back into it. Powercards basically drive my entire campaign and when I ran some today I noticed immediately that some of the formatting had changed. I have cards full of lines like this: --!head *1|$$#2E2EFE|~C**Active Cooldowns** *(longer than 1 minute)*~C$$ But it looks like any place I have a colour instruction no longer works if it is combined with an alignment instruction. I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to find information out about it but have lucked out completely. Can anyone shed any light as to why my output is now unaligned, uncoloured and unformatted like this: $$#2E2EFE|~C Active Cooldowns (longer than 1 minute) $ Instead of the the lovely blue perfectly formatted line I used to get? Cheers. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Dominic D. said: Heya all! Just bought the Pro sub because of the Powercards!! I think this API is really neat I would like to take hands on it.&nbsp; I'm not a super dupper programmer but I understand really quickly how do the scritps works.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am using a script to get all the spell slots and the remaining spell available. (See below) Question 1 is, what would I need to do to have some effects linked to each of the spells when they are clicked? Do I need to call a table or something? (VFX and sounds) Like If Burning Hands then VFX fire visual + fire sound !! Question 2 : How do I add the @target to check SPELL save dc and AC? So that when I click I spell I can select the target and roll automatically the values? I fell like I might be over the top :) Thanks a lot for your answers guys Cheers !power {{ --whisper|self --format|WahLee --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --erowbg|#CEC7B6 --name|Spell List --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} --leftsub|Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} --spell_list|@{selected|character_id} }} The spell_list command is a shortcut to pull the character's spell list into a card just creates buttons that execute those items directly from the character sheet. There isn't a way to add effects or targets to the buttons in that list. You would need to build your own list in order to do so.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Boz said: G'day all. I've been away from Roll20 for a few months (maybe September last year ???) and am only now just able to get back into it. Powercards basically drive my entire campaign and when I ran some today I noticed immediately that some of the formatting had changed. I have cards full of lines like this: --!head *1|$$#2E2EFE|~C**Active Cooldowns** *(longer than 1 minute)*~C$$ But it looks like any place I have a colour instruction no longer works if it is combined with an alignment instruction. I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to find information out about it but have lucked out completely. Can anyone shed any light as to why my output is now unaligned, uncoloured and unformatted like this: $$#2E2EFE|~C Active Cooldowns (longer than 1 minute) $ Instead of the the lovely blue perfectly formatted line I used to get? Cheers. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Well, I can tell you why it is happening and an easy fix, but it isn't going to be convenient :) The sequence for a replacement item is ~name$, and the end of your statement (~C$$) is being interpreted as a replacement item and removed since ~C$ isn't a valid replacement variable. This can be remedied by adding a space after the C (~C $$) or by editing the PowerCards JS and commenting out line 402 (n[x] = n[x].replace(/~[A-Za-z]*\$/g, "");) which will remove the cleanup of un-replaced replacement strings.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
colby j. said: i am lookng for a little bit of help here, i am trying to get the Crit damage added to the Attack damage for a total damage to output then have alterbar subtract that from the token, i can get it to work if it doesnt add in the crit damage, but when i try the $Dmg1 ^Dmg1 and $Dmg2 ^Dmg2 it says unexpected error expected 0-9 is there a way to make this work with powercards tokenmod and alterbar?&nbsp; !power {{ --name | Tomahawk --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 2d20kh1 + @{selected|strength_mod}[Strength] + @{selected|pb} [Prof] ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[ [$Dmg1] 1d6+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC} ?? alterbar|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg1] _show|all --?? $Atk.total &lt; @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:| Dice Explosion [[ [$Dmg2] 2d6!]] Total Crit damage:| [[ [^Dmg1] + [^Dmg2] ]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[1t[melee-fumble]]]&nbsp; }} PowerCards can't use the result of one roll in another roll. This is a limitation of the way PowerCards works (using inline rolls from the QuantumRoll server). You would need to use ScriptCards to do this (which uses its own dice roller and doesn't support Inline rolls).
Hi Kurt, Thanks a bunch for getting back to me on this. Wow, yeah, that's gonna be some work. Actually, I can probaby just export everything and get it tidied up in a text editor which may not be too painful. Great to know what the issue is. Cheers! Kurt J. said: Well, I can tell you why it is happening and an easy fix, but it isn't going to be convenient :) The sequence for a replacement item is ~name$, and the end of your statement (~C$$) is being interpreted as a replacement item and removed since ~C$ isn't a valid replacement variable. This can be remedied by adding a space after the C (~C $$) or by editing the PowerCards JS and commenting out line 402 (n[x] = n[x].replace(/~[A-Za-z]*\$/g, "");) which will remove the cleanup of un-replaced replacement strings.
Kurt J thank you buddy i was at that for like 3 hours trying to make it work, i will just split the macros for the players and attach it to a die token or slot machine token to spice it up :) Kurt J. said: colby j. said: i am lookng for a little bit of help here, i am trying to get the Crit damage added to the Attack damage for a total damage to output then have alterbar subtract that from the token, i can get it to work if it doesnt add in the crit damage, but when i try the $Dmg1 ^Dmg1 and $Dmg2 ^Dmg2 it says unexpected error expected 0-9 is there a way to make this work with powercards tokenmod and alterbar?&nbsp; !power {{ --name | Tomahawk --leftsub | Melee Range Attack --rightsub | 5ft reach --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 2d20kh1 + @{selected|strength_mod}[Strength] + @{selected|pb} [Prof] ]] vs. AC @{target|ac} --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC}?? !hit:|You Hit [[ [$Dmg1] 1d6+@{selected|strength_mod}]]slashing damage --?? $Atk.total &gt;= @{target|AC} ?? alterbar|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg1] _show|all --?? $Atk.total &lt; @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|You missed --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:| Dice Explosion [[ [$Dmg2] 2d6!]] Total Crit damage:| [[ [^Dmg1] + [^Dmg2] ]] --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[1t[melee-fumble]]]&nbsp; }} PowerCards can't use the result of one roll in another roll. This is a limitation of the way PowerCards works (using inline rolls from the QuantumRoll server). You would need to use ScriptCards to do this (which uses its own dice roller and doesn't support Inline rolls).
Thanks a lot Kurt.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm using the PCM helper.&nbsp; I created a Formats Handout where I have put all my characters. When I roll the Maccro everything is working fine with the color etc. Only thing is that there is another generated text that is associated, I guess, with another S-CN$ and that associates the Format.&nbsp; Odd thing is that the Miss part of the maccro is using the right name.. Can you help&nbsp; me on this? Regards Kurt J. said: Dominic D. said: Heya all! Just bought the Pro sub because of the Powercards!! I think this API is really neat I would like to take hands on it.&nbsp; I'm not a super dupper programmer but I understand really quickly how do the scritps works.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am using a script to get all the spell slots and the remaining spell available. (See below) Question 1 is, what would I need to do to have some effects linked to each of the spells when they are clicked? Do I need to call a table or something? (VFX and sounds) Like If Burning Hands then VFX fire visual + fire sound !! Question 2 : How do I add the @target to check SPELL save dc and AC? So that when I click I spell I can select the target and roll automatically the values? I fell like I might be over the top :) Thanks a lot for your answers guys Cheers !power {{ --whisper|self --format|WahLee --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --erowbg|#CEC7B6 --name|Spell List --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} --leftsub|Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} --spell_list|@{selected|character_id} }} The spell_list command is a shortcut to pull the character's spell list into a card just creates buttons that execute those items directly from the character sheet. There isn't a way to add effects or targets to the buttons in that list. You would need to build your own list in order to do so.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Dominic D. said: Thanks a lot Kurt.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm using the PCM helper.&nbsp; I created a Formats Handout where I have put all my characters. When I roll the Maccro everything is working fine with the color etc. Only thing is that there is another generated text that is associated, I guess, with another S-CN$ and that associates the Format.&nbsp; Odd thing is that the Miss part of the maccro is using the right name.. Can you help&nbsp; me on this? Regards It looks like your formats are using "-" instead of "--" for some of the items. Each parameter in the format is essentially a PowerCards line and needs the -- in front of it.