Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 6)

Edited 1641396408
hey, hello everybody \o Thanks you Kurt for the job, i can't stop using PowerCard. But, it's also a problem for me... I play D&D3.5 , and it seem like the macro we can find with your link Rufus C. is not like the true PowerCard 3.8.18 with the link version, it no longer recognizes the call [$Atk] when i want to recall it... my macro: ``` !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** attaque  @{target|character_name} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --name|Rapière --bgcolor|#a61c00 --leftsub|CaC --rightsub|Perforant --Attaque|Touche une AC [[ [$Atk] 1d20 +[[@{str-mod}]][force] +@{bab}[BBA] +?{Bonus de charge? |non, 0 |oui, 2}[charge] +?{Prise en Tenaille? |non, 0 |oui, 2}[tenaille] ]] --?? $Atk < [[@{target|armorclass}]] ?? !Craté:| ** le coup rate!!** --?? $Atk >= [[@{target|armorclass} ]] ?? !Ctoucher:| **le coup porte** pour [[ 1d6 +[[@{str-mod}]][force] ]] de dégats ! }} ``` If someone can help me :) and yes, i'm french...
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Yep, the "downgrade" option under the one-click (for any script) hasn't worked in some time. You have to manually install anything other than the latest version.

Edited 1641403633
I tried to install all other old version, nothing work. For exemple; V3.8.17, when i restart the sandbox, i can read: "No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /code/apiscripts/PowerCards/3.8.18/PowerCards.js" So now, how can i install manually the V3.8.17 ? Do you have the script?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
The 3.8.19 release to OneClick went live some time today, so it should now be usable from OneClick again.

Edited 1641458644
Same problem... [$Atk] is not recall with the missed & the hit. and nothing after this. any advice?

Edited 1642429660
I've been encountering a weird issue which includes Powercards, I made a forum post about it, but maybe the answer can be found here instead. Here is the post:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10611112/exact-same-macro-takes-three-times-longer-to-use-from-character-sheet-than-macro-collection/?pageforid=10611112#post-10611112" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10611112/exact-same-macro-takes-three-times-longer-to-use-from-character-sheet-than-macro-collection/?pageforid=10611112#post-10611112</a> Here is its content: 0. The problematic macro uses the script Powercards. 1. I was experiencing unusual long waiting time between the moment I clicked the macro and the result being displayed in the chat. 2. I have a pretty bloated game, with +1000 handouts and +500 character sheets, so I tried to create a new game and ran the macro : same problem. 3. I tried to see if the lag came from where I used the macro : Character Macro or Collection Macro: issue located. → I copied the exact same Character Macro (CTRL + A, CTRL + C, CTRL + V) into a new Collection Macro, and the results are astounding: Waiting time for Character Macro: 17s, 15s, 19s, 17s Waiting time for Collection Macro: 4s, 5s, 4s, 5s Now is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Bearing in mind that 5s is still long to wait in terms of "I click on a button, I expect the result", it basically slows the game from every roll being instant (&gt;0.5s) to it being anywhere from 5s to 15s. Can anyone help? Am I alone in this? Thanks in advance. Edit: &nbsp;I shoud also add that the same macro, when using the standard template from Roll20 (so without scripts) is instant. Edit 2: Found the issue and fixed it. It was 3D Dice from Roll20. Everything works fine now
Do you use the [$Atk] recall like i do? is it working for you?
All of my scripts that worked a month or so ago don't fully run -- if I can figure out how to set it back to an older version I suspect it will work... if I manually set 'VERSION' back to 3.8.16 in the drop down in the API script section, it still seems to run the new one. How can I set it to an older install? Restarting sandbox by user request... detected currently running sandbox... restarting "Loading character sheet data..." "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "-=&gt; ChangeTokenImg v0.1.33 &lt;=-&nbsp; [Wed Nov 01 2017 21:08:16 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)]" "-=&gt; PowerCards v3.8.19 &lt;=-&nbsp; [2022-01-02]" "-=&gt; ChatSetAttr v1.10 &lt;=-"

Edited 1642749573
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You have to manually install an older version. Reverting the 1-Click version to an earlier version is broken.&nbsp; I recommend starting your conversions to ScriptCards. It’s not a difficult thing.&nbsp;
So I'm wondering if I can add a gif to a power card? I know you can do it on the script cards. Any ideas?
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
PowerCards initiative [TRKR] is not longer adding tokens to the turn tracker.&nbsp; A similar issue was just resolved with TheAaron's group-initiative script.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you go to line 1574 or so, you can replace the block with this and it should fix the turnorder: if (result["addToTracker"]) { // ADD TOKEN OR CHARACTER OR DISPLAY NAME TO TURN ORDER TRACKER... var TrackerName = ""; let pageid =''; if (TrackerID != undefined &amp;&amp; TrackerID.charAt(0) === "C") { var Char = getObj("character", TrackerID.substring(2)); var Tok = findObjs({ type : 'graphic', pageid : Campaign().get("playerpageid"), represents : TrackerID.substring(2) }); if (_.isEmpty(Tok) &amp;&amp; Char !== undefined) TrackerName = Char.get("name"); else if (_.isEmpty(Tok)) { TrackerID = undefined; } else { TrackerID = Tok[0].id; pageid = Tok[0].get('pageid'); } } else if (TrackerID != undefined &amp;&amp; TrackerID.charAt(0) === "T") TrackerID = TrackerID.substring(2); else TrackerName = who; // CHECK TURN ORDER FOR EXISTING ID... REPLACE PR VALUE IF FOUND... var turn_order = ("" === Campaign().get("turnorder")) ? [] : JSON.parse(Campaign().get("turnorder")); var pos = turn_order.map(function (z) { return z.id; }).indexOf(TrackerID); if (pos === -1) turn_order.push({ id : TrackerID, pr : inlineroll.results.total, _pageid: pageid, custom : TrackerName }); else turn_order[pos]["pr"] = inlineroll.results.total; // OPEN THE INITIATIVE WINDOW IF IT'S CLOSED... if (!Campaign().get("initiativepage")) Campaign().set("initiativepage", true); // SEND TURN ORDER BACK TO THE CAMPAIGN() OBJECT... Campaign().set("turnorder", JSON.stringify(turn_order)); }
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
I have submitted a pull request to bring update PowerCards on OneClick to account for the turn tracker change. Thanks Aaron!
Hello everyone, At some point in the last few weeks, one of my Powercards Macro broke. Here it is: !power {{ --name|Initiative | Zok'waan --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|Zok'waanComp --[Score d'initiative](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-KwGnj0nUtjW3LOHPwS-" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-KwGnj0nUtjW3LOHPwS-</a>) :|[[ [TRKR] (1d20+@{Zok'waan|Dextérité}+?{Malus/Bonus ?})]] }} It's a simple macro to roll initiative in chat and add the displayed result to the turn order, where we track initiative. However, as of late, the macro will not work. The rolled value is displayed in chat, but not added to the turn order. HOWEVER, if I add a clean turn to one of the characters (right click on the token, add turn) and then roll the macro, it changes the existing initiative in the turn order to the value displayed in chat. I have tried to solve this but couldn't make it work in any way, shape or form. I guess it's an issue with creating the turn order entity associated with the token? Can anyone see the issue with my macro? Cheers.
First, Thanks for all the hard work that was put into this! I am using the Powercard Macro Helper and the damage output for both NPC and PC attacks comes out funny no matter the attack or spell this is displayed : Kobold Shaman uses Dagger against Flying Snake <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" original-title="PowerCard sent by: Aaron P." style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; letter-spacing: 2px; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px 1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 68, 0); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Dagger Melee Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;14 Giant Rat uses Bite against Goblin <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" original-title="PowerCard sent by: Aaron P." style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; letter-spacing: 2px; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px 1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 68, 0); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Bite Melee Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;15 Human Cleric casts Inflict Wounds against Drazal Vibbin <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" original-title="PowerCard sent by: Aaron P." style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; letter-spacing: 2px; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px -1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) -1px 1px 0px, rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 68, 0); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Inflict Wounds Save DC 13 ♦ Touch Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;12 Description &nbsp;Make a melee spell attack against a creature you can reach. On a hit, the target takes 3d10 necrotic damage. Any and all advice is appreciated!!! -Del
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Aaron P. said: First, Thanks for all the hard work that was put into this! I am using the Powercard Macro Helper and the damage output for both NPC and PC attacks comes out funny no matter the attack or spell this is displayed : Kobold Shaman uses Dagger against Flying Snake Dagger Melee Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;14 Giant Rat uses Bite against Goblin Bite Melee Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;15 Human Cleric casts Inflict Wounds against Drazal Vibbin Inflict Wounds Save DC 13 ♦ Touch Attack: &nbsp;[[ [$Atk] ~{{always=1}} {{r2=1 vs&nbsp; AC &nbsp;12 Description &nbsp;Make a melee spell attack against a creature you can reach. On a hit, the target takes 3d10 necrotic damage. Any and all advice is appreciated!!! -Del A character need to be set to Advantage Toggle for PCMHelper to work properly. That said PCMHelper is a bit out of date due to changes in the 5E sheet over time and the nightmare of updating the macros due to the way PowerCards works. I've replaced PowerCards with a new script called ScriptCards that creates an actual scripting language that can be used in a macro, complete with variables, loops, branching, etc. There is a single-macro replacement for PCMHelper on the ScriptCards GitHub page as well ( The 5E Character Action Menu ). It works for both PCs and NPCs. By default it is set to use Advantage Toggle set on the characters, but there is a configurable option to let the script handle None, Always Advantage, or Always Disadvantage roll. It is also much more detailed in that it takes resistances and vulnerabilities into account when calculating damage, multiple options if you wish to have the script automatically apply damage (or whisper the DM a set of buttons to apply full damage, half damage, healing, etc.), and can check for prepared spells.&nbsp;It is also easily extensible if you have "spell mule" set up for individual spells - It will automatically locate any spells (by name) that it should cast by using the spell mule instead of the script's built-in ability interpretation.
Thank you so much

Edited 1651017845
Anyone able to help me figure out an issue? I'm doing a powercard for a Monk's Flurry of Blows. I'm building it so that I won't have to edit it as I level up. It works ok, but when I select the number of attacks I want to do it will ask me about advantage on all the attacks up to that number (I remember seeing a post from Kurt J about a way to do Attack#? and powercards would roll attacks and damage for whatever number you select but I can't find that post now.)&nbsp; Here's the script as is. Here is the completed powercard: !power {{ &nbsp; --name|Fist or Foot? &nbsp; --leftsub|Too fast to tell! &nbsp; --rightsub|Bludgeoning &nbsp; --Back Up!|Nordadd pushes @{target|token_name} 5 ft. back! &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--?? ?{Number of Attacks|1,One|2,Two|3,Three|4,Four|5,Five} == One ?? skipTo*1|One &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--?? ?{Number of Attacks|1,One|2,Two|3,Three|4,Four|5,Five} == Two ?? skipTo*2|Two &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--?? ?{Number of Attacks|1,One|2,Two|3,Three|4,Four|5,Five} == Three ?? skipTo*3|Three &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--?? ?{Number of Attacks|1,One|2,Two|3,Three|4,Four|5,Five} == Four ?? skipTo*4|Four &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;--?? ?{Number of Attacks|1,One|2,Two|3,Three|4,Four|5,Five} == Five ?? skipTo*5|Five &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; --:One| &nbsp; --Attack 1:|[[ [$Atk1] ?{Attack1|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk1 &gt;= @{target|1 Target|AC} AND $Atk1.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 1:|[[ [$Dmg1] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk1 &gt;= @{target|1 Target|AC} AND $Atk1.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 1:|[[ [$CritDmg1] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --skipTo*6|EndOfCard &nbsp; &nbsp; --:Two| &nbsp; --Attack 2:|[[ [$Atk2] ?{Attack2|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk2 &gt;= @{target|2 Target|AC} AND $Atk2.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 2:|[[ [$Dmg2] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk2 &gt;= @{target|2 Target|AC} AND $Atk2.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 2:|[[ [$CritDmg2] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 3:|[[ [$Atk3] ?{Attack3|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk3 &gt;= @{target|3 Target|AC} AND $Atk3.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 3:|[[ [$Dmg3] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk3 &gt;= @{target|3 Target|AC} AND $Atk3.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 3:|[[ [$CritDmg3] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --skipTo*7|EndOfCard &nbsp; &nbsp; --:Three| &nbsp; --Attack 4:|[[ [$Atk4] ?{Attack4|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk4 &gt;= @{target|4 Target|AC} AND $Atk4.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 4:|[[ [$Dmg4] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk4 &gt;= @{target|4 Target|AC} AND $Atk4.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 4:|[[ [$CritDmg4] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 5:|[[ [$Atk5] ?{Attack5|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk5 &gt;= @{target|5 Target|AC} AND $Atk5.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 5:|[[ [$Dmg5] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk5 &gt;= @{target|5 Target|AC} AND $Atk5.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 5:|[[ [$CritDmg5] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 6:|[[ [$Atk6] ?{Attack6|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk6 &gt;= @{target|6 Target|AC} AND $Atk6.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 6:|[[ [$Dmg6] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk6 &gt;= @{target|6 Target|AC} AND $Atk6.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 6:|[[ [$CritDmg6] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --skipTo*8|EndOfCard &nbsp; &nbsp; --:Four| &nbsp; --Attack 7:|[[ [$Atk7] ?{Attack7|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk7 &gt;= @{target|7 Target|AC} AND $Atk7.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 7:|[[ [$Dmg7] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk7 &gt;= @{target|7 Target|AC} AND $Atk7.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 7:|[[ [$CritDmg7] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 8:|[[ [$Atk8] ?{Attack8|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk8 &gt;= @{target|8 Target|AC} AND $Atk8.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 8:|[[ [$Dmg8] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk8 &gt;= @{target|8 Target|AC} AND $Atk8.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 8:|[[ [$CritDmg8] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 9:|[[ [$Atk9] ?{Attack9|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk9 &gt;= @{target|9 Target|AC} AND $Atk9.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 9:|[[ [$Dmg9] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk9 &gt;= @{target|9 Target|AC} AND $Atk9.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 9:|[[ [$CritDmg9] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 10:|[[ [$Atk10] ?{Attack10|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk10 &gt;= @{target|10 Target|AC} AND $Atk10.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 10:|[[ [$Dmg10] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk10 &gt;= @{target|10 Target|AC} AND $Atk10.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 10:|[[ [$CritDmg10] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --api_modattr1|_silent _charid @{character_id} _class_resource|-1 &nbsp; --skipTo*9|EndOfCard &nbsp; &nbsp; --:Five| &nbsp; --Attack 11:|[[ [$Atk11] ?{Attack11|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk11 &gt;= @{target|11 Target|AC} AND $Atk11.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 11:|[[ [$Dmg11] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk11 &gt;= @{target|11 Target|AC} AND $Atk11.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 11:|[[ [$CritDmg11] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 12:|[[ [$Atk12] ?{Attack12|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk12 &gt;= @{target|12 Target|AC} AND $Atk12.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 12:|[[ [$Dmg12] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk12 &gt;= @{target|12 Target|AC} AND $Atk12.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 12:|[[ [$CritDmg12] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 13:|[[ [$Atk13] ?{Attack13|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk13 &gt;= @{target|13 Target|AC} AND $Atk13.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 13:|[[ [$Dmg13] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk13 &gt;= @{target|13 Target|AC} AND $Atk13.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 13:|[[ [$CritDmg13] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 14:|[[ [$Atk14] ?{Attack14|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk14 &gt;= @{target|14 Target|AC} AND $Atk14.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 14:|[[ [$Dmg14] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk14 &gt;= @{target|14 Target|AC} AND $Atk14.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 14:|[[ [$CritDmg14] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --Attack 15:|[[ [$Atk15] ?{Attack15|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1} + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + @{pb}[PB] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk15 &gt;= @{target|15 Target|AC} AND $Atk15.base &lt;= 17 ?? Damage 15:|[[ [$Dmg15] 1d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] &nbsp; --?? $Atk15 &gt;= @{target|15 Target|AC} AND $Atk15.base &gt;= 18 ?? Critical Hit 15:|[[ [$CritDmg15] 2d6 + @{dexterity_mod}[DEX] + 1[Magic] ]] Attack this one NOW! All attack rolls against this creature are made with advantage until the start of Nordadd's next turn. &nbsp; --api_modattr2|_silent _charid @{character_id} _class_resource|-1 &nbsp; --skipTo*10|EndOfCard &nbsp; &nbsp; --:EndOfCard| }}
I have two questions that this group may be able to help with. 1) Sneak attack for Rogue and using PCM. I have a rogue in my campaign and how I usually handle Sneak attack is by putting "?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, [[ ceil((@{base_level}) / 2) ]]d6 [Sneak Attack]}" in the Global Damage Modifier Field on the sheet. This works when Sneak Attack is selected but when it is not I get this error in the chat: PowerCards: "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"L\",\"text\":\"$GDmg\"},{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":0},{\"type\":\"L\",\"text\":\"Sneak Attack\"}]" Any thoughts on how to make this work? What I do now is just have them select Yes every time and don't add the damage if in it shouldn't be used. 2) Stone's Endurance. I have a Goliath in my party and I want to create a macro /script for him to use to roll this. I would like to have it automatically blocked if it is used and refresh after a short or long rest. Any thoughts? Thanks
Hello all, wondering if anyone has a solution for integrating alterbar api with the auto-generated powercards from the powercard helper? Is this something that i could feasibly install in the source code on a custom install?

Edited 1654294406
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Isaac T. said: Hello all, wondering if anyone has a solution for integrating alterbar api with the auto-generated powercards from the powercard helper? Is this something that i could feasibly install in the source code on a custom install? You probably could, but I would recommend checking out ScriptCards, and in particular the 5E Character Action Menu &nbsp;script for it, which does everything the PCMHelper did and much more. It has support for four different methods of applying damage (including alterbar) and also supports calling macros from a macro mule for individual spells if you have something custom written for them without any configuration beyond naming the ability on the macro mule. There is a large configuration are at the top of the 5E Character Action Menu to enable/disable various features, including things like Ammo tracking, spell slot usage, advantage mode handling, etc. It also supports Global Attack, Global Damage, and Global Save modifiers. ScriptCards and PowerCards can live alongside each other without an issue, so you don't need to do an all-or-nothing conversion either.