Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 6)

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And for the future, don't have hard wired attributes.  Allow for dynamic attributes and process them accordingly, throwing error messages for missing attributes.  Use the formatting, labels, etc as is.  This would enable powercards to support any game.  There's some work for repeating sections, and creating hyperlinks that work, but your API is worth that investment.  It's solid
Is there a way to constrain the total value to a range? Basically I have '--Tag|[[ {X} [Base] + Y [Value1] + Z [Value2] ]]'. I would like to keep the total value between -10 to 10 such that Total = max(-10, min(X+Y+Z, 10)).

Edited 1582482831
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Victor B. said: I have a proposal here.  I'm working on Combat Master, formerly Combat Tracker, formerly Combat Tracker and Status Info, which rolls init using internal or group-init, integrates with Macros/APIs while managing a turnorder, who is up in that turnorder, supports the new custom icons for conditions using libTokenMarker API (by The Aaron), assigns/removes conditions and tracks the duration of those conditions automatically removing them when they run their course (spells, whatever) plus a lot more...i.e....manage combat.   Your script came up.  I have to take your syntax as is, Roll20 won't do any conversions of @{character_name} @{token_id} @{character_id} before I send to chat, so I came up with a way to support that.  However, {SELECTED} doesn't work.  The Aaron has a post about this as well.  I can republish.  I'd like to call your API fully, but to do that I'd like to propose you continue the current syntax for backward compatibility, but add a new command --ids <comma delimited list of tokens ids>.  If you see ids coming in, use the token to go to the char sheet.  Use the charsheet for the attributes.  In addition you can use msg.selected for selected token ids and do the same thing, each token tracking back to char sheet back to attributes. Use the token -> char sheet -> attributes and then you don't need any @{} syntax.  Simplifies your syntax as well and makes it easier to use.  So support current way of doing it and in addition, add a token driven processing using either msg.selected OR --ids and don't require all the @{} syntax requirements.  Then I can call your API with full capability.  Right now there's too much macro based, Roll20 converted syntax, for me to use all your functionality.  Just a thought.  We all volunteer here.  So, not a big deal if you don't have time to do this or don't want to.   I'm not opposed to this... I would just need to think about how it might work. For basic cards that don't require a target, it seems fairly straightforward to pass the equivalent of "selected" in. I'll give it some thought about what would be required to make this work. I don't have a ton of time for development these days, but I'm always interested in increasing the utility of the script. In thinking about it a little, though, PowerCards doesn't actually ever see the {Selected}, etc... Those are processed by the chat server before the command gets set to PowerCards so, for example, this macro: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|bigbad --name|Constitution Save --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} --Save:|**Constitution** [[1d20 + @{selected|Constitution_mod} [Constitution] + @{selected|Constitution_save_prof} [Proficiency]]]  }} Gets sent from chat to PowerCards as something along the lines of: !power {{ --tokenid|-LuFV_tJlium-XwEYK0Y --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|bigbad --name|Constitution Save --leftsub|Frodo Baggins --rightsub|Level 1 --Save:|**Constitution** [[1d20 + 1 [Constitution] + 0 [Proficiency]]] }} and doesn't know anything about the @{} notation. If you call the script passing in the pre-converted values. Some of the recently added features (5E OGL spell lists, etc) perform some additional value extraction based on hard-coded values, but they are intended to be used with the 5E OGL sheet (generating a spell list for Traveller wouldn't make a lot of sense, and trying to code it generically enough that it works for any system with spells despite all of their differences would not really be practical.). The PCMHelper addon is entirely 5E OGL focused, as it pulls information from specific parts of the character sheet to prevent the need to build individual PowerCards macros for each attack, NPC action, etc.   I don't know how much of that makes sense in the context of what you are talking about, but PowerCards relies on the Chat server (or whatever is sending it a macro) to do those replacements before it starts parsing the card.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin H. said: Is there a way to constrain the total value to a range? Basically I have '--Tag|[[ {X} [Base] + Y [Value1] + Z [Value2] ]]'. I would like to keep the total value between -10 to 10 such that Total = max(-10, min(X+Y+Z, 10)). PowerCards rolls dice using the standard Roll20 dice notation, so it would be necessary to be able to do that on the chat line with a /roll command in order to do it in a PowerCards roll.

Edited 1582573497
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Right now, I can do substitutions for  @{selected|character_name}  and  @{selected| token_id }  but I can' do anything with this  @{selected|level} . What I'm suggesting is this.  Check for the --ids parm or if that isn't there, perhaps you require --sel to specifically tell PowerCards to use selected tokens.  Then all you need is this:          selectedTokens.forEach(token => {             if (token._type == 'graphic') {                 tokenObj        = getObj('graphic', token._id)                 characterObj    = getObj('character', tokenObj.get('represents'))  At this point getAttrs should be available using the characterObj to access everything without needing a selected command.  TBH, I don't know what that selected|level does, but I'm certain that you can access the same thing using characterObj and getAttrs.  If it's a specific token id, then you don't need to drive off msg.selected (selected tokens) and don't need the forEach.  

Edited 1583451759
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Victor B. said: Right now, I can do substitutions for  @{selected|character_name}  and  @{selected| token_id }  but I can' do anything with this  @{selected|level} . What I'm suggesting is this.  Check for the --ids parm or if that isn't there, perhaps you require --sel to specifically tell PowerCards to use selected tokens.  Then all you need is this:          selectedTokens.forEach(token => {             if (token._type == 'graphic') {                 tokenObj        = getObj('graphic', token._id)                 characterObj    = getObj('character', tokenObj.get('represents'))  At this point getAttrs should be available using the characterObj to access everything without needing a selected command.  TBH, I don't know what that selected|level does, but I'm certain that you can access the same thing using characterObj and getAttrs.  If it's a specific token id, then you don't need to drive off msg.selected (selected tokens) and don't need the forEach.   I guess I'm confused about what you intend to happen. @{selected|level} is a chat-server replacement to look up the "Level" attribute on the currently selected token's character sheet. All PowerCards ever sees from this is the resulting number (ie, 5 for a level 5 character). Except for a few 5E OGL sheet specific features (a small handful of things) PowerCards doesn't know anything about the selected tokens or their attributes. It doesn't look up their attributes. The chat server does. When defining a macro (or calling PC from another API) all you need to do is pass in the formatting and values for what you want the card to look like/say. It isn't tied to tokens, characters, sheets, attributes, or anything else. Those are used in a macro so it isn't necessary to create a different macro for every entity but if you are calling PC from an API there isn't a reason to use any of the chat language... just put in the values you want to see.

Edited 1584313928
I'm trying to make a powercards command that changes health on someone, and I've been able to do it using the setattr api, kinda. The problem is, I'm unable to use any logic when it comes through the power card. For instance  api_setattr| _mod _charid @{character_id} _AP|[[(4+2)]] doesn't work but !setattr --mod --charid @{selected|character_id} --AP|[[(4+2)]] works I've been able to make the setattr api work from powercards (For instance, removing the brackets and leaving just this works fine api_setattr| _mod _charid @{character_id} _AP|4 ), I just haven't been able to pass a formula through which I kinda need for this to work. Anyone knows what might be interfering or know of another api that can change an attribute from within a powercard without requiring a tokenid?
All right, thanks to a bunch of help from Scott C. We've narrowed it down basically this: (I'm way outside my area of expertise here so I'll quote him on the issue) "The inline roll isn't being properly parsed my logger is showing that the setAttrs command actually sent to setAttrs by powercards is this: !setattr  --mod --charid -M1QudHINWkRTjg4Viw6 --AP|$[[6]] The inline roll is done when the powercard is sent, but the chat system replaces each inline roll in the content with $[[X]] where x is the inline roll index. Then the inline roll results are stored in an array that is sent in the message as well to me it looks like the result of the inline roll is being properly extracted from the array, and is being inserted in the chat command, but instead of replacing $[[X]] with 6, it's just replacing the X so that you wind up with $[[6]] which then isn't a valid value to be used because it becomes $6 when setAttrs tries to parse it" (Back to me) So I guess, is this a bug or is it intended, and I'm just using it wrong?
Cindurion,  I am a rank novice at Power cards, but I am guessing you have certain effects, messages, and/or templates you want to accomplish with the Power cards.  If you are making a roll and recalling it, than I understand your dilemma.   However, if it is a formula you are trying to make work where the variables are not a die roll that needs to be chat displayed and applied at the same time, could you set up the macro to have your power card display and then make the !setattr call below the power card ending, in the same macro?  
Yeah, I'm working towards using a roll in that formula, I'm just using a bare example in this case to try and showcase the potential bug I've found (or perhaps it's intended and I'm just using it wrong!), but thanks for the tip anyway, appreciate it!

Edited 1585161681
I've been using the spellbook macro in all my games without issue.  I've written PowerCards for each spell, and the spellbook calls each Powercard as expected when I utilize an attribute on the caster's character sheet like "spell_Gust_of_Wind_macro" to point to the appropriate macro on my macro tab (e.g., "#_GustOfWind"). I'm interested in storing all of the spell macros I've written in the abilities section of a macro character sheet (I'm calling the sheet "Macro_Spells", but I'm having trouble figuring out the syntax to do that.  If the sheet Macro_Spells has an ability called GustOfWind what syntax should I use?  Entering "%{Macro_Spells|GustOfWind}" into chat will run the powercard macro as expected, but if I assign spell_Gust_of_Wind_macro that value I get an error when I run the Spellbook macro. Thank you!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question but, here it goes. Does anyone noticed a performance problem recently when using the PowerCards script? I'm running on 3.8.8 and, sometimes, the rolls takes 3 minutes to appear on the chat history, sometimes they don't appear at all in 5 min and I end resetting the API sandbox.
Hello, i'm looking to start a campaign (tomb of annihilation module) with my friends during the recent world events, and i'm hoping we will enjoy it. i'm interested in using Powercards to make things easier and smoother for my players (we all come from a more computer based RPG background) i am hoping someone would be kind enough to answer my following questions: 1. is there a way to easily !pcm // set character sheet advantage roll to 'toggled' without going through the large list of module creatures one by one? 2. i've seen there is a way to have a power card automatically deal damage (using alterbars.js <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4741812/alterbars-2-dot-0-new-and-improved/?pageforid=4799038#post-4799038" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4741812/alterbars-2-dot-0-new-and-improved/?pageforid=4799038#post-4799038</a>), but i believe to implement this effectively i would need to edit the lines into the powercards handout 'PowerCard Templates PCMHelper' on the correct lines. which seems like a daunting approach and was hoping there was an easier solution?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To answer your first question: if there's a change you want to make to a bunch of characters at once, the chatSetAttrs script is your friend.&nbsp; You can change an attribute across all characters in a campaign, or just those selected if you prefer. I cant give you the commands you need since I dont use your sheet and dont know the attribute name you want to change, or the value it needs to be changed to, but the script has extensive documentation and is in the one click install.
Rago said: I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question but, here it goes. Does anyone noticed a performance problem recently when using the PowerCards script? I'm running on 3.8.8 and, sometimes, the rolls takes 3 minutes to appear on the chat history, sometimes they don't appear at all in 5 min and I end resetting the API sandbox I've had seconds of hiccups but minutes? Yikes. Have you tried to make a new copy of the game?

Edited 1585579374
the value i would need to change with charSetAttr is 'Roll Queries' (located Here <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#General_Options" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#General_Options</a> )&nbsp; i have been unable to find the attribute that this value is referencing (switching from 'character sheet &gt; attributes / abilities) edit: found the solution for this using the command: !setattr --all --replace --advantagetoggle|'{{query=1}} {{normal=1}} {{r2=\lbrak\lbrak0d20' --rtype|'\at{advantagetoggle}' but after a long while of trying to get 'alterbars' to interact with PCM helper i have been unable to find a solution and am not sure if such a thing is possible? if anyone can point me in a direction or perhaps another way to automate damage (from rolls onto tokens) please let me know

Edited 1585654194
So I have a question on whether it's possible to call the result of a roll and use it in a math function. Currently I'm building a Cyberpunk game, and I want a powercard for a 3-round burst and Full Auto attacks. For those who don't know, the way those attacks work in CP2020 is that for every point above the required roll, another one of your bullets hits the target. I'm wondering if it is possible to use either RollIDs or something other function to subtract the required roll value from the actual roll and output, "X bullets hit the target." Is this possible with the current state of PowerCards, or would I have to either use a separate script, or have the players do the math themselves?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Dade said: So I have a question on whether it's possible to call the result of a roll and use it in a math function. Currently I'm building a Cyberpunk game, and I want a powercard for a 3-round burst and Full Auto attacks. For those who don't know, the way those attacks work in CP2020 is that for every point above the required roll, another one of your bullets hits the target. I'm wondering if it is possible to use either RollIDs or something other function to subtract the required roll value from the actual roll and output, "X bullets hit the target." Is this possible with the current state of PowerCards, or would I have to either use a separate script, or have the players do the math themselves? So with PowerCards, all rolls are processed at the same time, and RollIDs can't be used in other rolls. However, they can be used in conditionals, so you could compare the result to the target number in a series of conditionals to achieve the desired result. If you want to include damage rolls for each of the possible bullet hits, it would be necessary to create them for each possible conditional and make the conditions only display the one that matters. It wouldn't be easy to use this to pass to something like alterbars, though, since each damage roll would be a separate RollID and they wouldn't all apply.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Big C. said: the value i would need to change with charSetAttr is 'Roll Queries' (located Here <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#General_Options" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#General_Options</a> )&nbsp; i have been unable to find the attribute that this value is referencing (switching from 'character sheet &gt; attributes / abilities) edit: found the solution for this using the command: !setattr --all --replace --advantagetoggle|'{{query=1}} {{normal=1}} {{r2=\lbrak\lbrak0d20' --rtype|'\at{advantagetoggle}' but after a long while of trying to get 'alterbars' to interact with PCM helper i have been unable to find a solution and am not sure if such a thing is possible? if anyone can point me in a direction or perhaps another way to automate damage (from rolls onto tokens) please let me know Sorry I haven't been around much... I'm in IT, and have been swamped with work since everyone left the office to work remotely, so I've had to cancel my recent Roll20 games and haven't had a lot of time.&nbsp; For purchased adventures (at least for ToA which I'm in the middle of running) there was a Token Page map that had all of the tokens for the critters in one place. I ended up selecting a couple of rows at a time and running !pcm on them. This is because the attempt at a queue that processes things at a time is not right in my PCMHelper code, but I haven't had time to revise it. I used the command above to set everyone to advantage toggle, and then did the monsters/npcs as I described and everything has been working well for a few months now.

Edited 1586025247
First of all, holy smokes, PowerCard has changed my life as a new GM. I think I spent about an hour just fiddling at color and text formatting options for my cards. My question here is about conditionals and math. I'm running a Pathfinder 2e and an interesting (to me) quirk of the rules is that if you exceed the target's AC by 10 or more that is considered a critical strike for double damage.&nbsp; However, I'm stymied as to how to include that conditional logic in my card macros. Regular logic works fine to tell me that a Roll.base == 20 is a crit, but I'm not sure if or how I can include the target's AC in a math comparison to the attack roll.&nbsp; Here is what works normally: &nbsp; &nbsp;--hroll|[[ [$Dmg] @{selected|melee_damage} ]] or [[ [$Crit] (@{selected|melee_damage})*2 ]] &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk &gt;= @{target|AC} ??Hit|//@{selected|character_name} hits for **[^Dmg] damage**!// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base == 20&nbsp; ??Critical Hit|//@{selected|character_name} scores a critical hit for **[^Crit] damage**!// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk &lt; @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ??Miss|//@{selected|character_name} **misses**.// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base == 1 ??Fumble|//@{selected|character_name} **fumbles** their @{selected|melee_weapon}!// &nbsp;Here is what I am trying to do (additions in bold): &nbsp; &nbsp;--hroll|[[ [$Dmg] @{selected|melee_damage} ]] or [[ [$Crit] (@{selected|melee_damage})*2 ]] &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk &gt;= @{target|AC} AND $Atk &lt;= @{target|AC}+9 ??Hit|//@{selected|character_name} hits for **[^Dmg] damage**!// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base == 20 OR $Atk &gt;= @{target|AC}+10 ??Critical Hit|//@{selected|character_name} scores a critical hit for **[^Crit] damage**!// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk &lt; @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ??Miss|//@{selected|character_name} **misses**.// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base == 1 ??Fumble|//@{selected|character_name} **fumbles** their @{selected|melee_weapon}!// However, the 2nd set of conditionals simply fails and the macro does nothing. Is the $Atk &lt;= @{target|AC}+9 and $Atk &gt;= @{target|AC}+10 logic possible? I've tried brackets or parenthesis around them and that doesn't seem to work either.&nbsp; So can I be lazy or just know I have to double my damage if I exceed the target AC by 10 or more? Thanks!
Erik, have you tried doing adding another hroll [[ [$CritAC] @{target |AC}+10 + 0d0 ]] then referencing $CritAC in the conditionals?
Scott, you are brilliant.&nbsp; This worked perfectly.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;--hroll|[[ [$Dmg] @{selected|melee_damage} ]] or [[ [$Crit] (@{selected|melee_damage})*2 ]] or [[ [$CritAC] @{target|AC}+10 + 0d0 ]] &nbsp; &nbsp; --?? $Atk &gt;= $CritAC ??Critical Hit|//@{selected|character_name} scores a critical hit for **[^Crit] damage**!// &nbsp; &nbsp;--?? $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk &gt;= @{target|AC} AND $Atk &lt; $CritAC ??Hit|//@{selected|character_name} hits for **[^Dmg] damage**!// Thanks so much!
Have issue with the power cards and the helper scripts. Been out of the game for a bit. When we use the script we get the following error&nbsp;&nbsp; PowerCards: "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 10 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" any ideas?&nbsp;
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Craven said: Have issue with the power cards and the helper scripts. Been out of the game for a bit. When we use the script we get the following error&nbsp;&nbsp; PowerCards: "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 10 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" any ideas?&nbsp; That most often means the user isn't set to "Advantage Toggle", as the stuff set up by the Helper script relies on that.
Kurt J. said: Craven said: Have issue with the power cards and the helper scripts. Been out of the game for a bit. When we use the script we get the following error&nbsp;&nbsp; PowerCards: "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 10 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" any ideas?&nbsp; That most often means the user isn't set to "Advantage Toggle", as the stuff set up by the Helper script relies on that. Ty you are right.&nbsp;
I am just starting and I want my macro to simply state at the beginning of the result to state the character name that launched the macro. I know this is in some way connected to --charid but I am not sure of the syntax to use in this case. Could someone give me and example or a link to a script that uses it?
Tom, Try this, I copied this from a power cards macro&nbsp; in a Starfinder game. Ignore/delete the roll call stuff in the middle if it throws you errors.&nbsp; !power {{ &nbsp; --emote| @{selected|token_name} slaps a medpatch on his buddy; ``@{target|token_name}`` &nbsp; --name| Medical Expert &nbsp; --corners | 0 &nbsp; --bgcolor | #3c78d8 &nbsp; --erowbg | #9fc5e8 &nbsp; --orowbg | #cfe2f3 &nbsp; --border | 2px solid #00ffff &nbsp; --leftsub | Medicine &nbsp; --rightsub | TDW w/Medpatch &nbsp; --Medicine: | [[ [NH] [$Mdc] 1d20 + @{selected|Medicine} [Medicine] + %{selected|Envoy_Expertise} [insight] ]] vs DC 20 &nbsp; --?? $Mdc.total &lt; 20 ?? ^1 Wa wa: | @{selected|token_name} failed to treat your wounds &nbsp; --?? $Mdc.total &gt; 19 AND $Mdc.total &lt; 25 ?? ^1 HP Healed: |[[ @{selected|character_level} + @{selected|charisma_mod} ]] &nbsp; --?? $Mdc.total &gt; 24 ?? ^1 HP Healed:|[[ @{selected|character_level} + @{selected|charisma_mod}&nbsp; + @{selected|intelligence_mod} ]] &nbsp; --Usage: | Full Round &amp; 1 Medpatch 1/day &nbsp; --vfx_opt| @{target|token_id} @{selected|token_id} splatter-blood }} This version pulls the name of the Token, which could potentially be different than the character name, but that means it will also work on tokens that don't have linked character sheets.
This may be a silly question but I'm just diving into the world of macros and power cards and don't know a whole lot quite yet. I had an existing 5e campaign we have ran a couple sessions on but I wanted to improve the overall flow of the game. I saw a video about Power Cards and PCMHelper which looked incredibly easy and foolproof.. So I thought.. I imported the API, ran the PCM setup to get all the macros imported. Followed the steps of using !pcm on the tokens. Some Actions work great, but a lot come back with an error: PowerCards:{"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"(\"","\".\"","\"[\"","\"abs(\"","\"ceil(\"","\"d\"","\"floor(\"","\"round(\"","\"t\"","\"{\"","[ |\\t]","[+|\\-]","[0-9]"],"found":"~","message":"Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but \"~\" found.","offset":8,"line":1,"column":9} Any advice on what I may have done wrong? Or how I can fix? Thanks!
Hey Everyone, I'm wracking my brain.&nbsp; Just got Pro subscription last week and I've managed to successfully implement alot of great APIs.&nbsp; So now, I'm onto Powercards 3 and the PCM Helper.&nbsp; I can't seem to get the default green powercards changed to a different bgcolor.&nbsp; NPC = Red&nbsp; PC = Purple.&nbsp; I've created the PowerCards Format handout and I've assigned the format tag but it is only giving me a thin gray line in the chat log, which tells me it probably can't find it.&nbsp; To level set everyone, I am a purely novice API script person. Please tell me what dumb thing I'm doing wrong? PowerCard Format Handout: badguy : --txcolor|#FFFFFF --bgcolor|#A41B25&nbsp; goodguys : --txcolor|#FFFFFF --bgcolor|#BE25CD&nbsp; Powercard Replacement Helper Handout from the PCM Helper API Basics: --tokenid|~0! --target_list|~1! --emote|~S-CN$ ~2! against ~T-CN$ --format|goodguys --name|~3! --leftsub|~4! --rightsub|~5! NPCBasics: --tokenid|~0! --target_list|~1! --emote|~S-CN$ ~2! against ~T-CN$ --format|badguy --name|~3! --['~NPCA-TYPE$' -eq 'ATTACK']leftsub|~4! --['~NPCA-RANGE$' -eq 'ATTACK']rightsub|~5! Bonus question: How could I create a fighter's multi-attack?&nbsp; Can i create that in the 5e OGL character sheet attack listing?&nbsp; Do i need to make a custom PC macro and assign it to the attack_list attribute? I appreciate everyone's help! DM_MIKE
Hi , Don't know if i'm in the correct thread but, I'm trying to do an ability who call another one in recursive mode if condition match. But the ability 2 is the only one displayed This are the abilities : Is it possible to make recursive? I have to select the target 2 to infinity. Or I did something wrong ? Thx
DM Mike did you figure it out because I have the same question about changing the format of the Powercard Helper Macro powercards.
I have some very silly ideas that I'd like to try to execute through PowerCards, but I'm afraid some of this might be beyond the capacity of my novice brain. I'd like to hijack the inline roll modifiers so that I can create custom styles. For example, the ability to have a whole array of colors, fonts, and borders, but limited to what's inside the inline display. I've tried playing around with the [NH] modifier in the script, but I really don't know what I'm doing, so none of my tests have been successful. I'd really like to be able to have an inline roll that looks like this: [[ [green] 1d6 ]] ...and the PowerCard knows to override the InlineColorOverride with CSS values stored in colorGreen. Or something like that. Similarly, I'd like to be able to use the modifiers so that I can have multiple font sizes and styles within the body of a PowerCard. I've had the thought that I'm putting my efforts into the wrong place by looking at the code, especially since it's so over my head; maybe this is something that can be handled through replacements and templates. Either way, I feel like I'm close to a solution, but still a bit lost. Any ideas?
Hello eveyone I am having the same problem as TIM W. I know it has something to do with asking what level to cast a spell, as any spell that dosnt ask for a Cast level works just fine.&nbsp; Any insight would be helpfull.&nbsp; PowerCards: {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"(\"","\".\"","\"[\"","\"abs(\"","\"ceil(\"","\"d\"","\"floor(\"","\"round(\"","\"t\"","\"{\"","[ |\\t]","[+|\\-]","[0-9]"],"found":")","message":"Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but \")\" found.","offset":9,"line":1,"column":10
Hello everyone !&nbsp; First of all thank you Kurt for creating this amazing script.&nbsp; Recently I just discovered the use of Pcmhelper to create Powercard macros and its absolutely fantastic, but I have a few questions.&nbsp; 1. Each time I roll an Npc action, it doesnt ask me if its an advantage or disadvantage roll ?&nbsp; Any way to have this ? 2. Npc action does seems to work and I have every actions listed but when I pick one, the powercard on the chat room is just a mess / Here's a gif below : Exat error message is :&nbsp; "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 6 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" 3. Is there a way to integrate alterbar to this api script ? So that damages inflected alter the taget health ?&nbsp; 4. I'm playing in French, is there a way to translate the basic english lines of the template "uses" "against"&nbsp; etc ?&nbsp; Thanks a lot in advance
Hi every one , i simply want to know how to round the result number of my maccro&nbsp;&nbsp; "--Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|force}/2]]&nbsp;[force/2] "" sorry if my engish is bad ^^.

Edited 1587625136
Satori said: Hello everyone !&nbsp; First of all thank you Kurt for creating this amazing script.&nbsp; Recently I just discovered the use of Pcmhelper to create Powercard macros and its absolutely fantastic, but I have a few questions.&nbsp; 1. Each time I roll an Npc action, it doesnt ask me if its an advantage or disadvantage roll ?&nbsp; Any way to have this ? 2. Npc action does seems to work and I have every actions listed but when I pick one, the powercard on the chat room is just a mess / Here's a gif below : Exat error message is :&nbsp; "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 6 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" 3. Is there a way to integrate alterbar to this api script ? So that damages inflected alter the taget health ?&nbsp; 4. I'm playing in French, is there a way to translate the basic english lines of the template "uses" "against"&nbsp; etc ?&nbsp; Thanks a lot in advance Pour alterbar, il y a ces 3 verisons de compatible&nbsp; PowerCards 3.8.0 : &nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/PowerCards/3.8.0" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/PowerCards/3.8.0</a> Roll20 Audio Master 1.05 :&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Roll20-Audio-Master/1.05" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Roll20-Audio-Master/1.05</a> AlterBar :&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705</a> &nbsp;sinon je te conseille de tester les version au hazard puis de l'essayer&nbsp; avec&nbsp; !alter&nbsp;--target|@{selected|token_id}&nbsp;--bar|1&nbsp;--amount|-4d1&nbsp;}&nbsp; et si ça ne fonctionne pas test avec une version plus ancienne de alter bar. à savoir que alter bar peut aussi s'utiliser de la maniere suivante pour moi qui use powercard: !alter&nbsp;--target|@{selected|token_id}&nbsp;--bar|1&nbsp;--amount|-4d1&nbsp;}&nbsp; {!power blbla bla bla t'as maccro }
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
wamuu le terrible ! said: Hi every one , i simply want to know how to round the result number of my maccro&nbsp;&nbsp; "--Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|force}/2]]&nbsp;[force/2] "" sorry if my engish is bad ^^. Try this "--Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+ round(@{selected|force}/2) [force/2] ""
Satori said: Hello everyone !&nbsp; First of all thank you Kurt for creating this amazing script.&nbsp; Recently I just discovered the use of Pcmhelper to create Powercard macros and its absolutely fantastic, but I have a few questions.&nbsp; 1. Each time I roll an Npc action, it doesnt ask me if its an advantage or disadvantage roll ?&nbsp; Any way to have this ? 2. Npc action does seems to work and I have every actions listed but when I pick one, the powercard on the chat room is just a mess / Here's a gif below : Exat error message is :&nbsp; "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":1},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 6 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" 3. Is there a way to integrate alterbar to this api script ? So that damages inflected alter the taget health ?&nbsp; 4. I'm playing in French, is there a way to translate the basic english lines of the template "uses" "against"&nbsp; etc ?&nbsp; Thanks a lot in advance First make sure the the setting for Roll Queries is set to advantage toggle . Then on the sheet you will see 3 button at the top to select Advantage, Normal, Disadvantage. On mine the NPC selection was over laid by the stats but I could still click it.&nbsp;

Edited 1587665540
So I am using the the current uploaded Powercards and using the Cast-L1 spell macro that is created. Problem is that if i use any cleric spells that you can add a spell level to i get an Error.&nbsp; It works fine for Mage spells just not Cleric Spells.&nbsp; Here is the macro as created by !PCMsetup. any help I can get would be Awesome. !power {{ &nbsp; --replacespell|@{selected|character_id}|?{Spell to Cast|@{selected|l1_spell_list}} --titlefontshadow|none --inlinereplace|SSL|?{Spell Slot Level?|1,0|2,1|3,2|4,3|5,4|6,5|7,6|8,7|9,8} &nbsp; --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target|character_id} --replacement|Advantage &nbsp; --template|Basics|@{selected|token_id};@{target|token_id};casts ~SP-NAME$;~SP-NAME$;Save DC ~S-SSDC$;~SP-RANGE$ &nbsp; --template|SpellCast|~@{selected|rtype}$ }} This is the Error I get&nbsp; {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"(\"","\".\"","\"[\"","\"abs(\"","\"ceil(\"","\"d\"","\"floor(\"","\"round(\"","\"t\"","\"{\"","[ |\\t]","[+|\\-]","[0-9]"],"found":")","message":"Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but \")\" found.","offset":9,"line":1,"column":10}
Craven said: First make sure the the setting for Roll Queries is set to advantage toggle . Then on the sheet you will see 3 button at the top to select Advantage, Normal, Disadvantage. On mine the NPC selection was over laid by the stats but I could still click it.&nbsp; Thanks Craven, I didnt know I had to manually select the roll. I though a pop up button would appear asking what kind of roll it was :) But works fine ! wamuu le terrible ! said: Pour alterbar, il y a ces 3 verisons de compatible&nbsp; PowerCards 3.8.0 : &nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/PowerCards/3.8.0" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/PowerCards/3.8.0</a> Roll20 Audio Master 1.05 :&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Roll20-Audio-Master/1.05" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Roll20-Audio-Master/1.05</a> AlterBar :&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705</a> &nbsp;sinon je te conseille de tester les version au hazard puis de l'essayer&nbsp; avec&nbsp; !alter&nbsp;--target|@{selected|token_id}&nbsp;--bar|1&nbsp;--amount|-4d1&nbsp;}&nbsp; et si ça ne fonctionne pas test avec une version plus ancienne de alter bar. à savoir que alter bar peut aussi s'utiliser de la maniere suivante pour moi qui use powercard: !alter&nbsp;--target|@{selected|token_id}&nbsp;--bar|1&nbsp;--amount|-4d1&nbsp;}&nbsp; {!power blbla bla bla t'as maccro } Salut Wamuu ! Ravis de voir un confrère francophone ici et merci pour ton retour. En fait ta macro est censée fonctionné pour Pcmhelper ? C'est pour ca précisément que je veux faire fonctionner Alterbar. Merci pour ton aide, cette macro serait superbe et très pratique si elle intégrait seulement cette fonction.&nbsp;
Vernon C. said: So I am using the the current uploaded Powercards and using the Cast-L1 spell macro that is created. Problem is that if i use any cleric spells that you can add a spell level to i get an Error.&nbsp; It works fine for Mage spells just not Cleric Spells.&nbsp; Here is the macro as created by !PCMsetup. any help I can get would be Awesome. !power {{ &nbsp; --replacespell|@{selected|character_id}|?{Spell to Cast|@{selected|l1_spell_list}} --titlefontshadow|none --inlinereplace|SSL|?{Spell Slot Level?|1,0|2,1|3,2|4,3|5,4|6,5|7,6|8,7|9,8} &nbsp; --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target|character_id} --replacement|Advantage &nbsp; --template|Basics|@{selected|token_id};@{target|token_id};casts ~SP-NAME$;~SP-NAME$;Save DC ~S-SSDC$;~SP-RANGE$ &nbsp; --template|SpellCast|~@{selected|rtype}$ }} This is the Error I get&nbsp; {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"(\"","\".\"","\"[\"","\"abs(\"","\"ceil(\"","\"d\"","\"floor(\"","\"round(\"","\"t\"","\"{\"","[ |\\t]","[+|\\-]","[0-9]"],"found":")","message":"Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but \")\" found.","offset":9,"line":1,"column":10} Maybe it could help you :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8518619/power-cards-default-template-modification-for-healing-spells-next" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8518619/power-cards-default-template-modification-for-healing-spells-next</a>

Edited 1587772218
Hi all, Sorry if it is a noob question, I'm new in the game, but is there a way to have Goblal Attack and Damage modifiers taken into account when using PCM and PC-Attack macro? Thanks
Hi , i simply want to know how to call one var value inside an another var with the API power card . i know for [^var]&nbsp; but inside an var that not work at all. i don't even know where to refer for learning about that( sorry for my english is bad)&nbsp;&nbsp; !power&nbsp;{{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}**&nbsp;tente&nbsp;de&nbsp;toucher&nbsp;@{target|character_name} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --??&nbsp;[[@{selected|barre1}]]&nbsp;&gt;=&nbsp;1&nbsp;&nbsp;??&nbsp;|&nbsp;[[&nbsp;[$fatigue]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d1&nbsp;+2&nbsp;&nbsp;]] --Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|force}/2]]&nbsp;[force/2]&nbsp;+ &nbsp;[[@{selected|comp-arme1}]]&nbsp;[arme1]&nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|cac}]]&nbsp;[cac] &nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|barre1}/4]]&nbsp;&nbsp;[^fatigue]&nbsp;]]&nbsp;vs&nbsp;@{target|AC} &nbsp;d'esquive --??&nbsp;$Atk.base&nbsp;==&nbsp;1&nbsp;??&nbsp;!jojo-hamon:|**Echec&nbsp;Critique**. --??&nbsp;$Atk.base&nbsp;==&nbsp;1&nbsp;??&nbsp;soundfx|_play|jojo-continued --??&nbsp;$Atk.base&nbsp;&gt;=&nbsp;2&nbsp;AND&nbsp;$Atk.total&nbsp;&lt;&nbsp;@{target|AC}&nbsp;??&nbsp;!slach:|ça&nbsp;touche&nbsp;pas&nbsp;. --??&nbsp;$Atk.base&nbsp;&gt;=&nbsp;2&nbsp;AND&nbsp;$Atk.total&nbsp;&lt;&nbsp;@{target|AC}&nbsp;??&nbsp;soundfx|_play|sheild&nbsp; --??&nbsp;$Atk.base&nbsp;&gt;=&nbsp;2&nbsp;AND&nbsp;$Atk.total&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;@{target|AC}&nbsp;??&nbsp;soundfx|_play|SWOOSH --??&nbsp;$atk.base&nbsp;==&nbsp;20&nbsp;??&nbsp;&nbsp;soundfx|_play|jojo-continued }}

Edited 1587973095
GiGs said: wamuu le terrible ! said: Hi every one , i simply want to know how to round the result number of my maccro&nbsp;&nbsp; "--Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+&nbsp;[[@{selected|force}/2]]&nbsp;[force/2] "" sorry if my engish is bad ^^. Try this "--Attack|[[&nbsp;[$Atk]&nbsp;&nbsp;1d20&nbsp;+ round(@{selected|force}/2) [force/2] "" ty that worked&nbsp; but when i do&nbsp;/r 1d20 + round(2d@{selected|force}/2) [force/2] that not give the result of&nbsp;&nbsp;round(2d@{selected|force}/2) directly butthat just give :&nbsp; ( 12 ) +round( ( 5 + 4 ) /2)&nbsp; = 17&nbsp;
Hi all, I've been trying to use power cards to create a multi-query description macro that depending on critical damage number, location and type gives the appropriate effect description of said damage. However I've found that after a certain number of conditionals - the later ones just don't work anymore? It will simply post the title without the description. This seems to be a size limit issue because if I delete a conditional, one more conditional will start working as if there's a limit I've hit and I have to remove some to continue getting it to work. I've got the full length of the code below.&nbsp; Anything conditionals after the snippet below does not work correctly: --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? Full macro: !power {{ --?{Type?|Energy|Impact|Explosive|Rending} Crit damage|?{Crit damage?|0} --Location|?{Location|Head|Body|Arm|Leg} --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack grazes the target’s arm, causing it to spasm uncontrollably with pain. All tests involving that arm suffer a –30 penalty for 1d5 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack smashes into the arm, sending currents of energy crackling down to the fingers and up to the shoulder. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue, and that arm is Useless for 1d5 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The arm suffers superficial burns inflicting no small amount of pain on the target. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue, and can take only a Half Action during his next turn. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The shock of the attack causes the character to temporarily lose control of his autonomous functions. He is Stunned for 1 round and is knocked Prone. The arm is Useless for 1d10 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack causes energy to course through the target’s arm. He is Stunned for 1 round, and the arm is Useless until the target receives medical treatment. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack wreathes the arm in flame, scorching clothing and armour, and temporarily fusing together the target’s fingers. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue and 1d5 Weapon Skill and Ballistic Skill damage, and he must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer the Lost Hand condition (see page 242). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|With a terrible snapping sound, the heat of the attack boils the marrow in the target’s arm, causing it to crack or even shatter. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue and is Stunned for 1 round. His arm is Useless until it is repaired. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|Energy ripples across the target’s arm, causing skin and muscle to slough disgustingly from the target’s limb, revealing a sticky red mess of sinew and bone. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue and must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be. Stunned for 1d5 rounds. He now suffers from the Lost Arm condition (see page 242). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|Fire consumes the target’s arm, burning the flesh to a crisp right down to the bone. The target must make an immediate Challenging (+0) Toughness test or die from shock. If he survives, the target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue and is Stunned for 1 round. The target now suffers from the Lost Arm condition (see page 242) --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack reduces the arm to a cloud of crimson ash and sends the target crumbling to the ground. He immediately dies from shock, clutching his smoking stump. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|A grazing blow to the head disorientates the target. He suffers a –10 penalty to all tests (except Toughness tests) for 1 round. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The blast of energy dazzles the target. He is Blinded for 1 round. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack cooks off the target’s ear, leaving him with a partially burned stump of cartilage. He is Deafened for 1d5 hours (or until he receives medical attention). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The energy attack burns away all of the hairs on the target’s head, as well as leaving him reeling from the injury. The target suffers 2 levels of Fatigue and the target is Blinded for 1d5 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|A blast of energy envelops the target’s head, burning his face and hair, crisping his skin, and causing him to scream like a stuck grox. In addition to losing all hair on his scalp and face, he is Blinded for 1d10 rounds and Stunned for 1 round. Permanently reduce the target’s Fellowship characteristic by 1. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack cooks the target’s face, melting his features and damaging his eyes. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue and is Blinded for 1d10 hours. Permanently reduce his Fellowship and Perception characteristics by 1d5.Toughness test or suffer the Lost Hand condition (see page 242). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|In a gruesome display, the flesh is burned from the target’s head, exposing charred bone and muscle underneath. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue. He is Blinded permanently. Roll 1d10; this is the target’s new Fellowship characteristic value. If his Fellowship value is already 10 or lower, this can be skipped as no one would notice any difference in his behaviour and demeanour. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| The target’s head is destroyed in a conflagration of fiery death. He does not survive. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| Superheated by the attack, the target’s brain explodes, tearing apart his skull and sending flaming chunks of meat flying at those nearby. The target is very, very dead. --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|As above, except the target’s entire body catches fire and runs off headless 2d10 metres in a random direction (use the Scatter Diagram on page 230). Anything flammable it passes, including characters, must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|A blow to the target’s body steals the air from his lungs. The target can take only a Half Action on his next turn. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The blast punches the air from the target’s body. He must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be knocked Prone. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack cooks the flesh on the chest and abdomen. He suffers 2 levels of Fatigue and 1d5 Toughness damage. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The energy ripples all over the character, scorching his body with horrid third-degree burns. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue, and can only take a Half Action on his next turn. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The fury of the attack forces the target to the ground, helplessly covering his face and keening in agony. The target is knocked Prone and must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). The target must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|Struck by the full force of the attack, the target is sent reeling to the ground; smoke spiraling out from the wound. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue, is knocked Prone, and is Stunned for 1d10 rounds. In addition, he must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The intense power of the energy attack cooks the target’s organs, burning his lungs and heart with intense heat. The target is Stunned for 2d10 rounds, and his Toughness characteristic is permanently reduced by 1d10. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| As the attack washes over the target, his skin turns black and peels off, while melted fat seeps from his clothing and armour. The target is Stunned for 2d10 rounds. His Strength, Toughness, and Agility characteristics are reduced by half (rounding up) until he receives medical treatment. Permanently reduce the character’s Fellowship characteristic by 2d5. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| The target is completely encased in fire, melting his skin and bursting his eyes like superheated eggs. He falls to the ground a lifeless corpse, blackened and charred with horrid burns --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|As above, but if the target is carrying any ammunition, roll 1d10: on a result of 6 or higher, it explodes. Each target within 1d5 metres suffers a single hit for 1d10+5 Explosive damage to a randomly determined Hit Location. If the target carried any grenades or missiles, these detonate on the character’s corpse with their normal effects one round after his demise. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The blast of energy sears the flesh and bone of the target’s leg, leaving a nasty burn scar. The target cannot use the Run or Charge actions for 2 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack flash-fries the target’s leg, cooking chunks of flesh into char. The target must pass a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer 1 level of Fatigue. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|A solid blow to the leg sends currents of agony coursing through the target. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue and is knocked Prone. Reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) for 1d10 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The blast causes a nasty compound fracture in the target’s leg. Until the target receives medical attention, reduce his Movement by half (rounding up), and he cannot use the Run or Charge actions. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The target’s leg endures horrific burn damage, fusing clothing and armour with flesh and bone. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue and is knocked Prone. Reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) for 2d10 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The attack burns the target’s foot, charring the flesh and emitting a foul aroma. The target suffers 2 levels of Fatigue. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test. If he succeeds, reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) until he receives medical attention; if he fails, he suffers the Lost Foot condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|The energy attack fries the leg, leaving it a mess of blackened flesh. The leg is broken and until repaired, the target counts as having lost the leg. He suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| Energy sears through the bone, causing the leg to be severed. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue and suffers Blood Loss. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect| The force of the attack reduces the leg to little more than a chunk of sizzling gristle. The target must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or die from shock. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Energy ?? !Effect|In a terrifying display of power, the leg immolates and thick fire consumes the target completely. He dies in a matter of agonising seconds, his scorched corpse surrounded with smoke and flames. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack strikes the target’s limb with a powerful blow. He drops anything he was holding in that hand. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The strike leaves a deep bruise, possibly causing minor fractures in the arm. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The impact smashes into the arm or whatever the target is holding, ripping it away and leaving the target reeling from the pain. He is Stunned for 1 round and drops anything he was holding in that hand. Roll 1d10; on a result of 1, anything the target was holding in that hand is badly damaged and unusable until repaired. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The impact crushes flesh and bone. The target drops anything he was holding in that hand, and must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer 1d10 Weapon Skill and 1d10 Ballistic Skill damage. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|Muscle and bone take a pounding as the attack rips into the arm. The limb is Useless until the target receives medical attention. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 AND ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack pulverises the target’s hand, crushing and breaking 1d5 fingers. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue. He must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test; if he fails, permanently reduce his Weapon Skill and Ballistic Skill characteristics by 2. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|With a loud snap, the arm bone is shattered and left hanging limply at the target’s side, dribbling blood onto the ground. The target suffers Blood Loss. The arm is Useless until the target receives medical attention. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The force of the attack takes the arm off just below the shoulder, showering blood and gore across the ground. The target must immediately make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or die from shock. If he survives, he suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue, is Stunned for 1d10 rounds, and suffers Blood Loss. He also now suffers from the Lost Arm condition (see page 242). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|In a rain of blood, gore, and meat, the target’s arm is removed from his body. Screaming incoherently, he twists about in agony for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground and dying. --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Arm AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|As per the effect directly above, except as the arm is removed by the force of the attack, bone, chunks of flesh, clothing, and armour fragments fly about like blood-soaked shrapnel. Each target within 2 metres suffers a single hit for 1d5–3 Impact damage to a randomly determined Hit Location. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The impact fills the target’s head with a terrible ringing noise. The target must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer 1 level of Fatigue. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The hit causes the target’s sight to blur and his head to spin. The target suffers a –10 penalty to Perception and Intelligence tests for 1d5 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack cooks off the target’s ear, leaving him with a partially burned stump of cartilage. He is Deafened for 1d5 hours (or until he receives medical attention). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The energy attack burns away all of the hairs on the target’s head, as well as leaving him reeling from the injury. The target suffers 2 levels of Fatigue and the target is Blinded for 1d5 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|A blast of energy envelops the target’s head, burning his face and hair, crisping his skin, and causing him to scream like a stuck grox. In addition to losing all hair on his scalp and face, he is Blinded for 1d10 rounds and Stunned for 1 round. Permanently reduce the target’s Fellowship characteristic by 1. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack cooks the target’s face, melting his features and damaging his eyes. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue and is Blinded for 1d10 hours. Permanently reduce his Fellowship and Perception characteristics by 1d5.Toughness test or suffer the Lost Hand condition (see page 242). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|In a gruesome display, the flesh is burned from the target’s head, exposing charred bone and muscle underneath. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue. He is Blinded permanently. Roll 1d10; this is the target’s new Fellowship characteristic value. If his Fellowship value is already 10 or lower, this can be skipped as no one would notice any difference in his behaviour and demeanour. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect| The target’s head is destroyed in a conflagration of fiery death. He does not survive. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect| Superheated by the attack, the target’s brain explodes, tearing apart his skull and sending flaming chunks of meat flying at those nearby. The target is very, very dead. --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Head AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|As above, except the target’s entire body catches fire and runs off headless 2d10 metres in a random direction (use the Scatter Diagram on page 230). Anything flammable it passes, including characters, must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|A blow to the target’s body steals the air from his lungs. The target can take only a Half Action on his next turn. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The blast punches the air from the target’s body. He must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be knocked Prone. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack cooks the flesh on the chest and abdomen. He suffers 2 levels of Fatigue and 1d5 Toughness damage. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The energy ripples all over the character, scorching his body with horrid third-degree burns. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue, and can only take a Half Action on his next turn. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The fury of the attack forces the target to the ground, helplessly covering his face and keening in agony. The target is knocked Prone and must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). The target must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|Struck by the full force of the attack, the target is sent reeling to the ground; smoke spiraling out from the wound. The target suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue, is knocked Prone, and is Stunned for 1d10 rounds. In addition, he must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch fire (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The intense power of the energy attack cooks the target’s organs, burning his lungs and heart with intense heat. The target is Stunned for 2d10 rounds, and his Toughness characteristic is permanently reduced by 1d10. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect| As the attack washes over the target, his skin turns black and peels off, while melted fat seeps from his clothing and armour. The target is Stunned for 2d10 rounds. His Strength, Toughness, and Agility characteristics are reduced by half (rounding up) until he receives medical treatment. Permanently reduce the character’s Fellowship characteristic by 2d5. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Body ?? !Effect| The target is completely encased in fire, melting his skin and bursting his eyes like superheated eggs. He falls to the ground a lifeless corpse, blackened and charred with horrid burns --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Body AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|As above, but if the target is carrying any ammunition, roll 1d10: on a result of 6 or higher, it explodes. Each target within 1d5 metres suffers a single hit for 1d10+5 Explosive damage to a randomly determined Hit Location. If the target carried any grenades or missiles, these detonate on the character’s corpse with their normal effects one round after his demise. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 1 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The blast of energy sears the flesh and bone of the target’s leg, leaving a nasty burn scar. The target cannot use the Run or Charge actions for 2 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 2 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack flash-fries the target’s leg, cooking chunks of flesh into char. The target must pass a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer 1 level of Fatigue. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 3 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|A solid blow to the leg sends currents of agony coursing through the target. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue and is knocked Prone. Reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) for 1d10 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 4 AND?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The blast causes a nasty compound fracture in the target’s leg. Until the target receives medical attention, reduce his Movement by half (rounding up), and he cannot use the Run or Charge actions. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 5 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The target’s leg endures horrific burn damage, fusing clothing and armour with flesh and bone. The target suffers 1 level of Fatigue and is knocked Prone. Reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) for 2d10 rounds. --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 6 AND ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The attack burns the target’s foot, charring the flesh and emitting a foul aroma. The target suffers 2 levels of Fatigue. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test. If he succeeds, reduce his Movement by half (rounding up) until he receives medical attention; if he fails, he suffers the Lost Foot condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 7 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|The energy attack fries the leg, leaving it a mess of blackened flesh. The leg is broken and until repaired, the target counts as having lost the leg. He suffers 1d5 levels of Fatigue. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 8 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect| Energy sears through the bone, causing the leg to be severed. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue and suffers Blood Loss. He must also make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 round. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} == 9 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect| The force of the attack reduces the leg to little more than a chunk of sizzling gristle. The target must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or die from shock. He now suffers the Lost Leg condition (see page 243). --?? ?{Crit damage?} &gt;= 10 ?{Location} == Leg AND ?{Type?} == Impact ?? !Effect|In a terrifying display of power, the leg immolates and thick fire consumes the target completely. He dies in a matter of agonising seconds, his scorched corpse surrounded with smoke and flames. }}
It seems to have a problem discerning text for variable’s, I would suggest changing the text to a numeric value, then re-write your conditions. --hroll|[[ [$Type] ?{Type|Energy, 1d1|Impact, 2d1|Explosive, 3d1|Rending, 4d1} ]] [[ [$Crit] ?{Damage?|0}+0d0 ]] [[ [$Loc] ?{Location|Head, 1d1|Body, 2d1|Arm, 3d1|Leg, 4d1} ]] Then change you conditions…. Suks but should function better....get you what you want. That is how I set up my Critical / Fumble charts... --?? $Crit.total == 1 AND $Loc.total == 3 AND $Type.total == 1 ?? Energy Critical of [[1]] to Arm !|^^crit effect here
Hello, I have a problem with Powercard + Alterbar It's a macro for an action on a a token that should not need a target: !power {{ &nbsp; --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} &nbsp; --emote|@{selected|character-name} cast the spell (...... passing on details) &nbsp; --alterbar|_target|@{selected|token_id} _bar|3 _amount|+1d1 _show|all }} when I use the macro, it works but it asks the player to select a target... but nowhere in the macro do I ask for a target (there is only effect on the selected token) Oddly, the following macro works fine (it doesn't ask for a target): !power {{ &nbsp; --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} &nbsp; --emote|@{selected|character-name} cast the spell (...... passing on details, exactly the same as above) }} !alter --target|@{selected|token_id} --bar|3 --amount|+1d1 _show|all Does someone know why the first macro ask for a target?
BilBo 2 said: It seems to have a problem discerning text for variable’s, I would suggest changing the text to a numeric value, then re-write your conditions. --hroll|[[ [$Type] ?{Type|Energy, 1d1|Impact, 2d1|Explosive, 3d1|Rending, 4d1} ]] [[ [$Crit] ?{Damage?|0}+0d0 ]] [[ [$Loc] ?{Location|Head, 1d1|Body, 2d1|Arm, 3d1|Leg, 4d1} ]] Then change you conditions…. Suks but should function better....get you what you want. That is how I set up my Critical / Fumble charts... --?? $Crit.total == 1 AND $Loc.total == 3 AND $Type.total == 1 ?? Energy Critical of [[1]] to Arm !|^^crit effect here Thanks Bilbo! This worked perfectly! :D