Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 6)

Edited 1614036873
AS always thanks a lot Kurt!  It was it! :)  I checked the video on the formating of the text and I'm trying to alter the font.  It is not working as smooth as I tought Here is my code line so far that is in my Format Handout IVIN: --txcolor|#8A49DF --bgcolor|#F75A6A --titlefont|font-family: "Elder Futhark"; font-weight: bold; Do you see anything that is not right for this to work...I did install the Elder Futhark font on my PC. Don’t know if it’s because of the type of the font?? It does recognize all the normal fonts from windows when i change it. I have checked to make sure that the directory is the same for all. Any special attributes that need to be adress for special fonts like these. Would really want to make my elven character speak elvish  Thanks in advance :) Kurt J. said: Dominic D. said: Thanks a lot Kurt.   I'm using the PCM helper.  I created a Formats Handout where I have put all my characters. When I roll the Maccro everything is working fine with the color etc. Only thing is that there is another generated text that is associated, I guess, with another S-CN$ and that associates the Format.  Odd thing is that the Miss part of the maccro is using the right name.. Can you help  me on this? Regards It looks like your formats are using "-" instead of "--" for some of the items. Each parameter in the format is essentially a PowerCards line and needs the -- in front of it.
How to you set up a macro that calls up a repeating attribute to not display the code when that attribute has no value or does ot exist. For example, to display what languages a character speaks. I have this powercard script: !power {{ --name|@{selected|token_name} Languages --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --whisper|@{selected|token_name} --!tag0|@{selected|Language}&{noerror} --!tag1|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$0_Language1}&{noerror} --!tag2|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$1_Language1}&{noerror} --!tag3|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$2_Language1}&{noerror} --!tag4|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$3_Language1}&{noerror} --!tag5|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$4_Language1}&{noerror} }} But when the character only has entries for the first two lines I get this:
Something like this should work: --?? @{selected|repeating_Languages_$X_Language} <> "" ??|@{selected|repeating_Languages_$X_Language} However, for something like this which is open-ended in terms of how many languages a character knows (i.e., could be 1, could be a dozen), hardcoding these lines is a lot. ScriptCards  can do this a bit better.
Hey all, me again. I figured the format thing up. Thanks! I'm having an issue with my barbarian rage for PC. Whenever a I roll the PCattack maccro from the PCM helper. I get an error. Anyone can help me on this??  Regards

Edited 1614296082
Hello everyone! I wanted to create a Template that utilizes the SFX and VFX compatibility in Powercards. I would have made my own post for it, but I referenvce these threads all the time so I figured it should go here for visibiliy's sake. The following list entails all spells from SRD and Deep Magic, as well as NPC actions, NPC legendary actions, NPC reactions for most of the content roll20 has to offer (minus sword coast adventureres). I went in, looked at EVERY monster stat block, and created this list. Thank you to Kurt J. for all of his help over the last year. I had Curse of Strahd loaded as the module when creating this, but I do not have the other modules. I do not expect/impose anything from anyone, but if you feel exceptionally generous, take a look at my wishlist. Any new content/adventure modules can only help me create a more complete template for this wonderful API. After making a completed VFX list, I plan on using this list for Scriptcards library. I'll post that as well, but thats a little further off. How to use this list: Create two notepad documents, one called "PowerCard Sounds" and the other "PowerCard Visual Effects" Ctrl+f to find the attack/spell you want to alter/create vfx/sfx Once finished, Copy+paste each document into a handout in the roll20 game with Powercards installed. Label the handout as the notepad document your inputting. Ex. "Powercard Sounds"=all sounds, "Powercard Visual Efffects"=all VFX

Edited 1614563816
  Lists have been moved to own thread

Edited 1614296254
Please note- I had to break the lists into two posts, but all of the items (both posts of spells and attacks) should be combined, copied and pasted to two handouts/documents, "PowerCard Sounds" and "PowerCard Visual Effects". To find your specific monster's action, look at its statblock and everything before the last " . " should be the name of the attack that corresponds to the visual/sound. If there is any attack you find that doesnt work, PLEASE let me know and I'll update my list. I'll keep updating it as I run modules. HAPPY GAMING YA'LL! **EDIT** once I finish adding VFX to this list, I'll remove the list above and post to a new thread with a blank copy/VFX copy so that all attacks should have a corresponding visual effect when loaded.I'm sorry to everyone above for taking up the space.
I am using PCM Helper and I am getting this weird font when I run an attack or spell. Which I have attached it looks like there are two title overlain. I did have to uninstall pcm helper and reinstall due to some errors I was getting.
roshi43ver said: I am using PCM Helper and I am getting this weird font when I run an attack or spell. Which I have attached it looks like there are two title overlain. I did have to uninstall pcm helper and reinstall due to some errors I was getting. Might not need to uninstall but just reset the API scrip sandbox. Got a picture of your problem?
Is it the style of the font when a PC runs an attack? Like, the font is super-bold?

Edited 1614361475
Why does this powercard line not work? --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? api_setattr _sel _Fumble|20
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Peacekeeper B said: Why doesn't this powercard line not work? --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? api_setattr _sel _Fumble|20 Because you don't have a vertical bar after api_setattr
On a brand new game with only powercards and the helper installed I can get the basic macros to work for PCs. However, any attempt to use it with an NPC, with all of the advantage toggles and autorolls set the same way as they are for PCs, I get these errors anytime I try to use a macro: And the drop down box, when it appears after selecting a target, which I am prompted to do, only has "selected" and then either "|1_spell_list" "attacklist" or similar. No attribute was found for @{selected|attacklist} No attribute was found for @{selected|cantrip_list} No attribute was found for @{selected|l1_spell_list}

Edited 1614563988
enter "!pcmsetup" in the chat, and then with the selected token on the token layer, enter "!pcm". It looks like your attacklist/cantrip_list/l1_spell_list hasn't been generated yet. That, and make sure you are using "NPC-Action" and not "PC-Attack" for NPCs
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin B. said: On a brand new game with only powercards and the helper installed I can get the basic macros to work for PCs. However, any attempt to use it with an NPC, with all of the advantage toggles and autorolls set the same way as they are for PCs, I get these errors anytime I try to use a macro: And the drop down box, when it appears after selecting a target, which I am prompted to do, only has "selected" and then either "|1_spell_list" "attacklist" or similar. No attribute was found for @{selected|attacklist} No attribute was found for @{selected|cantrip_list} No attribute was found for @{selected|l1_spell_list} You can also run !pcmeverybody which will process all of the characters/npcs in the game. Also, note that the NPC Action macro is used for NPCs. The PC-Attack macro won't work on non-PCs
Kyle M. said: enter "!pcmsetup" in the chat, and then with the selected token on the token layer, enter "!pcm". It looks like your attacklist/cantrip_list/l1_spell_list hasn't been generated yet. That, and make sure you are using "NPC-Action" and not "PC-Attack" for NPCs Thank you. I'd done the !pcmsetup. For some reason I assumed the Helper automatically put the correct macro on the bar for PC or NPC. So I was just clicking without really reading.
HI everyone, I'm working on a WAND of magic missile powercard for my PC's.   Based on NIck Ovilo Staff of frost,I started doing my script.  But there is some issue. 1. The calling to other STATES ( Destruction check, NotEnoughCharges doesn't work. 2. The whole recharge thing doesn't work either. Dunno if its because I'm trying to use the maccro with a selected token instead of having the Wand directly in the Abilities tab of the sheet. I modified it to be a generic maccro for all to uses. Thanks for the help !power {{   --name|Wand of Magic Missile   --leftsub|Contains maximum 7 charges   --inlinereplace|ChargesOnCharacterSheet|--repeating_resource_$0_resource_left --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_1_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*1|Level_1_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_2_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*2|Level_2_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_3_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*3|Level_3_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_4_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*4|Level_4_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_5_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*5|Level_5_Magic_Missiles     --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_6_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*6|Level_6_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_7_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*7|Level_7_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Recharge ?? skipTo*8|Recharge     --:Level_1_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 1 ?? skipTo*9|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast| Magic Missile   --Effect| You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent| 1   --Note| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-1 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 1 ?? skipTo*10|DestructionCheck --skipTo*11|EndOfCard    --:Level_2_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 2 ?? skipTo*12|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *2| Magic Missile   --Effect *2| You create four glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage*2| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *2| 2   --Note *2| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *2|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-2 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 2 ?? skipTo*13|DestructionCheck         --skipTo*14|EndOfCard    --:Level_3_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 3 ?? skipTo*13|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *3| Magic Missile   --Effect *3| You create five glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *3| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *3| 3   --Note *3| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *3|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-3 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 3 ?? skipTo*27|DestructionCheck --skipTo*14|EndOfCard    --:Level_4_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 4 ?? skipTo*15|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *4| Magic Missile   --Effect *4| You create six glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *4| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *4| 4   --Note *4| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *4|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-4 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 4 ?? skipTo*28|DestructionCheck --skipTo*16|EndOfCard     --:Level_5_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 5 ?? skipTo*17|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *5| Magic Missile   --Effect *5| You create seven glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *5| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *5| 5   --Note *5| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *5|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-5 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 5 ?? skipTo*29|DestructionCheck --skipTo*18|EndOfCard     --:Level_6_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 6 ?? skipTo*19|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *6| Magic Missile   --Effect *6| You create eight glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *6| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *6| 6   --Note *6| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *6|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-6 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 6 ?? skipTo*30|DestructionCheck --skipTo*20|EndOfCard     --:Level_7_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 7 ?? skipTo*21|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *7| Magic Missile   --Effect *7| You create nine glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *7| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *7| 7   --Note *7| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *7|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-7 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 7 ?? skipTo*31|DestructionCheck --skipTo*22|EndOfCard     --:Recharge|   --Recharge Formula|[[ [XPND] [$RegainedCharges] 1d6+1 + @{repeating_resource_$0_resource_left}]]   --?? $RegainedCharges >= 7 ?? api_modattr *8|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|7   --?? $RegainedCharges < 7 ?? api_modattr *9|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|[^RegainedCharges]   --skipTo*23|EndOfCard      --:NotEnoughCharges|   --Failure|Not enough charges for this option --skipTo*24|EndOfCard      --:DestructionCheck|   --Warning|All charges used   --Destruction Check| [[ [$Dest] 1d20]]   --?? $Dest > 1 ?? Safe|The wand is out of charges, but undamaged   --?? $Dest == 1 ?? Destroyed|The wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed!   --:EndOfCard| }}

Edited 1614811668
Hello all, I am really new to all of this powercard stuff and I have a question. Is there a way to put a note or remark in the code? I am basing a code I am playing with on someone else's code and I want to give them credit.
I've just started using power cards and have a question that search didn't find for me. Fighting Style: Dueling as a global damage modifier throws an error but Sneak Attack as a global modifier does not.  Thanks for any help.

Edited 1614874955
Dominic D. said: HI everyone, I'm working on a WAND of magic missile powercard for my PC's.   Based on NIck Ovilo Staff of frost,I started doing my script.  But there is some issue. 1. The calling to other STATES ( Destruction check, NotEnoughCharges doesn't work. 2. The whole recharge thing doesn't work either. Dunno if its because I'm trying to use the maccro with a selected token instead of having the Wand directly in the Abilities tab of the sheet. I modified it to be a generic maccro for all to uses. Thanks for the help !power {{   --name|Wand of Magic Missile   --leftsub|Contains maximum 7 charges   --inlinereplace|ChargesOnCharacterSheet|--repeating_resource_$0_resource_left --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_1_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*1|Level_1_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_2_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*2|Level_2_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_3_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*3|Level_3_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_4_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*4|Level_4_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_5_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*5|Level_5_Magic_Missiles     --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_6_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*6|Level_6_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Level_7_Magic_Missiles ?? skipTo*7|Level_7_Magic_Missiles --?? ?{Spell Level|Level-1 - 3bolts,Level_1_Magic_Missiles|Level-2 - 4 bolts,Level_2_Magic_Missiles|Level-3 - 5 bolts,Level_3_Magic_Missiles|Level-4 - 6 bolts,Level_4_Magic_Missiles|Level-5 - 7 bolts,Level_5_Magic_Missiles|Level-6 - 8 bolts,Level_6_Magic_Missiles|Level-7 - 9 bolts,Level_7_Magic_Missiles|Recharge,Recharge} == Recharge ?? skipTo*8|Recharge     --:Level_1_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 1 ?? skipTo*9|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast| Magic Missile   --Effect| You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent| 1   --Note| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-1 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 1 ?? skipTo*10|DestructionCheck --skipTo*11|EndOfCard    --:Level_2_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 2 ?? skipTo*12|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *2| Magic Missile   --Effect *2| You create four glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage*2| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *2| 2   --Note *2| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *2|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-2 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 2 ?? skipTo*13|DestructionCheck         --skipTo*14|EndOfCard    --:Level_3_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 3 ?? skipTo*13|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *3| Magic Missile   --Effect *3| You create five glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *3| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *3| 3   --Note *3| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *3|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-3 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 3 ?? skipTo*27|DestructionCheck --skipTo*14|EndOfCard    --:Level_4_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 4 ?? skipTo*15|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *4| Magic Missile   --Effect *4| You create six glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *4| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *4| 4   --Note *4| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *4|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-4 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 4 ?? skipTo*28|DestructionCheck --skipTo*16|EndOfCard     --:Level_5_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 5 ?? skipTo*17|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *5| Magic Missile   --Effect *5| You create seven glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *5| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *5| 5   --Note *5| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *5|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-5 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 5 ?? skipTo*29|DestructionCheck --skipTo*18|EndOfCard     --:Level_6_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 6 ?? skipTo*19|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *6| Magic Missile   --Effect *6| You create eight glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *6| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *6| 6   --Note *6| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *6|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-6 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 6 ?? skipTo*30|DestructionCheck --skipTo*20|EndOfCard     --:Level_7_Magic_Missiles| --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ < 7 ?? skipTo*21|NotEnoughCharges --Spell Cast *7| Magic Missile   --Effect *7| You create nine glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.   --Damage *7| [[ [$Damage] 1d4+1 ]] Force Damage    --Charges Spent *7| 7   --Note *7| A creature aimed by this spell can't dodge. This spell always touch!   --api_modattr *7|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|-7 --?? ~ChargesOnCharacterSheet$ == 7 ?? skipTo*31|DestructionCheck --skipTo*22|EndOfCard     --:Recharge|   --Recharge Formula|[[ [XPND] [$RegainedCharges] 1d6+1 + @{repeating_resource_$0_resource_left}]]   --?? $RegainedCharges >= 7 ?? api_modattr *8|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|7   --?? $RegainedCharges < 7 ?? api_modattr *9|_silent _charid @{selected|character_id} _repeating_resource_$0_resource_left|[^RegainedCharges]   --skipTo*23|EndOfCard      --:NotEnoughCharges|   --Failure|Not enough charges for this option --skipTo*24|EndOfCard      --:DestructionCheck|   --Warning|All charges used   --Destruction Check| [[ [$Dest] 1d20]]   --?? $Dest > 1 ?? Safe|The wand is out of charges, but undamaged   --?? $Dest == 1 ?? Destroyed|The wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed!   --:EndOfCard| }} You'll probably need a --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} line at the top, as well as a --targetlist|@{target|token_id} On the same basis, a User named "Craven" made the following Magic missle powercard 3 years ago (powercard thread 4 maybe?). It's good for specifying targets, but may be difficult to translate into skipcards function !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --lvl?{Spell Slot|1}_slots_expended|-1 !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Unleashes a spell ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlefontshadow|none --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|Magic Missle --Spell Level:| **Level 1** --leftsub|Ranged Attack spell --rightsub| 120' --Stats:| **Evocation** | **1 Action** |  **VS** --target_list|@{target|1st|token_id} | @{target|2nd|token_id} | @{target|3rd|token_id} --Missiles#?{Number of Missiles|3}|[[1d4+1]] vs %%token_name%% --Spell Desc:|^* You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4+1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously and you can direct them to hit one creature or several. ^^ ^^ When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st. }} I'll try and give it more of a look over hopefully today :P
Thanks a lot for the help Kyle.   I will be posting my Magic missile card on the forum for all to use. See ya
Hi folks, Very new to PowerCards, but seemingly all is well so far! I've managed to work out how to format them to look the way I want them to for badguys and players etc. Quick question, is there a way to link the power card usage in such a way that when a spell is cast, it consumes a spell slot? I'm using OGL 5e sheet and when I cast a spell from the sheet, it automatically reduces the spell slots. When I do it from the powercard macro, it doesn't. Thanks in advance!  
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Will B. said: Hi folks, Very new to PowerCards, but seemingly all is well so far! I've managed to work out how to format them to look the way I want them to for badguys and players etc. Quick question, is there a way to link the power card usage in such a way that when a spell is cast, it consumes a spell slot? I'm using OGL 5e sheet and when I cast a spell from the sheet, it automatically reduces the spell slots. When I do it from the powercard macro, it doesn't. Thanks in advance!   You would need to call something like chatsetattr from the PowerCard in order to do this. On its own, PowerCards doesn't make any modifications to characters/tokens/etc.
Kurt J. said: Will B. said: Hi folks, Very new to PowerCards, but seemingly all is well so far! I've managed to work out how to format them to look the way I want them to for badguys and players etc. Quick question, is there a way to link the power card usage in such a way that when a spell is cast, it consumes a spell slot? I'm using OGL 5e sheet and when I cast a spell from the sheet, it automatically reduces the spell slots. When I do it from the powercard macro, it doesn't. Thanks in advance!   You would need to call something like chatsetattr from the PowerCard in order to do this. On its own, PowerCards doesn't make any modifications to characters/tokens/etc. Ah ok, any tips on how to do this? I've not made any PowerCards myself yet, just used the basic commands that come with the script. W
Will B. said: Ah ok, any tips on how to do this? I've not made any PowerCards myself yet, just used the basic commands that come with the script. W You need line like this: --api_modbattr|_name @{selected|character_name} _lvlX_slots_expended|-1 X represents the spell level, however you derive that in your macro. Add the ChatSetAttr script to your game and look at the syntax for that. It should tell you what details you need and in what format.
Hello, can someone explain to me how I can call CombatMaster with PowerCards? My first idear was to add an statusmarker over token-mod with a 2. This works, but CombatMaster API delete the 2 on the token. Then I thought I can call CombatMaster over PowerCards, but I stuck. This is what I have, trying with Token-Mod. !power {{ --format|Atwill --emote|//As you surge into battle, you invoke a minor defensive prayer to fortify yourself or an ally.// --charid|@{selected|character_id} --name|Blessing of Battle --Keywords:|Divine, Weapon --Action:|Standard --Range:|Melee Weapon --Target:|@{target|Gegner1|token_name} --leftsub|**@{selected|character_name} **attacks...** @{target|Gegner1|token_name}** --target_list|@{target|Gegner1|token_id} | @{target|Freund|token_id} --hroll|[[ [$anz] 1d1 ]] --?? $anz.total >= 1 ?? You attack *10|** @{target|Gegner1|token_name}**^^and you roll [[ [$atk1] 1d20+7+?{Attack Modifier 1|0} ]] --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.total >= [[@{target|Gegner1|AC}]] AND $atk1.base <> 1 ?? Your attack *11|** roll vs. AC hit!!** --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.total < [[@{target|Gegner1|AC}]] OR $atk1.base == 1 ?? Your attack *12|** roll vs. AC miss!!** --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit *1:|[[ [$kritisch] 1d0+1*8+4+?{Damage Modifier|0} ]] Radiant damage! --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.total >= [[@{target|Gegner1|AC}]] AND $atk1.base <> 1 AND $atk1.base <> 20 ?? Hit *1:|[[ [$schaden] 1d8+4+?{Damage Modifier} ]] Radiant damage! --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.total >= [[@{target|Gegner1|AC}]] AND $atk1.base <> 1 ?? api_token-mod*11|_ids @{target|Gegner1|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|broken-shield;2 --Effect:|You or one ally within 5 squares of you gains resistance to all damage until the end of your next turn. The resistance equals your Constitution modifier. [[[[@{constitution-mod}]]]] }} You can add a condition to a token with this command: !cmaster --add,condition=resist,duration=?{Duration|1},direction=?{Direction|0},message=?{Message} So I tried the following: --?? $anz.total >= 1 AND $atk1.total >= [[@{target|Gegner1|AC}]] AND $atk1.base <> 1 ?? api_cmaster*11|__add,condition=resist,duration=1,direction=0,message=@{selected|token_name} give you 2 to all Resist. Thanks for any help.
Does your CombatMaster use the broken-shield as a status marker for any of the other spells or conditions in your game?
Colin C. said: Does your CombatMaster use the broken-shield as a status marker for any of the other spells or conditions in your game? No. Broken-shield is the status marker that I assigned in CombatMaster API for the condition resist. And this problems happens with all the status markers I have assigned in CombatMaster API to an condition.
Ok, if I remember correctly from the CombatMaster thread, the way it interacts with numbers on the statusmarkers is to treat them as a counter--either up or down. Whereas, it looks like you're using the number as a meaningful value (i.e. Resist 2, vs. Resist 3 or whatever). You could also try running *both* api lines (token-mod and cmaster).
Colin C. said: Ok, if I remember correctly from the CombatMaster thread, the way it interacts with numbers on the statusmarkers is to treat them as a counter--either up or down. Whereas, it looks like you're using the number as a meaningful value (i.e. Resist 2, vs. Resist 3 or whatever). You could also try running *both* api lines (token-mod and cmaster). You are right Colin. CombatMaster use the Number for counters. But if you give no directions then the number stay the same each turn. (no counting) That is what I need. I only use the number as an indication of how high the resist is, it has no other function for me. If you add the status marker + number with token-mod API, its not working. (show only the status marker without number) I hoped that some one have called the CombatMaster API within an power cards script in the past and can show me how. I only need a tip how I can call CombatMaster API with --api.... Or it doesn't work and someone has already tried it? Thanks.
So, I just tried to call CombatMaster from PowerCards, and I don't think that call worked at all. It looks like the call does not work correctly. I wonder if it has to do with the calling "player" being API rather than GM? Rappa said: Colin C. said: Ok, if I remember correctly from the CombatMaster thread, the way it interacts with numbers on the statusmarkers is to treat them as a counter--either up or down. Whereas, it looks like you're using the number as a meaningful value (i.e. Resist 2, vs. Resist 3 or whatever). You could also try running *both* api lines (token-mod and cmaster). You are right Colin. CombatMaster use the Number for counters. But if you give no directions then the number stay the same each turn. (no counting) That is what I need. I only use the number as an indication of how high the resist is, it has no other function for me. If you add the status marker + number with token-mod API, its not working. (show only the status marker without number) I hoped that some one have called the CombatMaster API within an power cards script in the past and can show me how. I only need a tip how I can call CombatMaster API with --api.... Or it doesn't work and someone has already tried it? Thanks.

Edited 1615436630
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Any way to update  --whisper|@{selected|character_name}  so that it whispers the card to whoever clicks the macro? !power {{ --whisper|@{selected|character_name} --name|What are you doing? --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --ogl_pc_attack_list|@{selected|character_id} --leftsub|Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} --spell_list|@{selected|character_id} }}
Colin C. said: So, I just tried to call CombatMaster from PowerCards, and I don't think that call worked at all. It looks like the call does not work correctly. I wonder if it has to do with the calling "player" being API rather than GM? Rappa said: Colin C. said: Ok, if I remember correctly from the CombatMaster thread, the way it interacts with numbers on the statusmarkers is to treat them as a counter--either up or down. Whereas, it looks like you're using the number as a meaningful value (i.e. Resist 2, vs. Resist 3 or whatever). You could also try running *both* api lines (token-mod and cmaster). You are right Colin. CombatMaster use the Number for counters. But if you give no directions then the number stay the same each turn. (no counting) That is what I need. I only use the number as an indication of how high the resist is, it has no other function for me. If you add the status marker + number with token-mod API, its not working. (show only the status marker without number) I hoped that some one have called the CombatMaster API within an power cards script in the past and can show me how. I only need a tip how I can call CombatMaster API with --api.... Or it doesn't work and someone has already tried it? Thanks. I think the main problem with Combat Master is that you need the token selected on run.  There is no way to establish which token is being called from the API call itself (Directly referencing the token id, for example)
Its me again!!! I'm using the PCM helper and want to alter it to have the spell slot depleted directly from the powercard call. So that, in the end, the caster can see how many spell slot are remaining. Dunno why its not working... !power {{ --replacespell|@{selected|character_id}|?{Spell to Cast|@{selected|l1_spell_list}} --inlinereplace|SSL|?{Spell Slot Level?|1,0|2,1|3,2|4,3|5,4|6,5|7,6|8,7|9,8} --api_setattr|_name @{selected|character_name} _modb _lvl~SSL$_slots_expended|-1 _silent --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id}|@{selected|token_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target|character_id}|@{target|token_id} --replacement|Advantage --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|~SPELLSOUND$ --vfx_opt|~SPELLVFX$ --template|Basics|@{selected|token_id};@{target|token_id};casts ~SP-NAME$;~SP-NAME$;Save DC ~S-SSDC$;~SP-RANGE$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --template|SpellCast|~@{selected|rtype}$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} }} Thanks in advance
Why are you subtracting one from the Spell Slot Level? Dominic D. said: Its me again!!! I'm using the PCM helper and want to alter it to have the spell slot depleted directly from the powercard call. So that, in the end, the caster can see how many spell slot are remaining. Dunno why its not working... !power {{ --replacespell|@{selected|character_id}|?{Spell to Cast|@{selected|l1_spell_list}} --inlinereplace|SSL| ?{Spell Slot Level?|1,0|2,1|3,2|4,3|5,4|6,5|7,6|8,7|9,8} --api_setattr|_name @{selected|character_name} _modb _lvl~SSL$_slots_expended|-1 _silent --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id}|@{selected|token_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target|character_id}|@{target|token_id} --replacement|Advantage --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|~SPELLSOUND$ --vfx_opt|~SPELLVFX$ --template|Basics|@{selected|token_id};@{target|token_id};casts ~SP-NAME$;~SP-NAME$;Save DC ~S-SSDC$;~SP-RANGE$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --template|SpellCast|~@{selected|rtype}$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} }} Thanks in advance

Edited 1615495079
Hey Colin, that might be it. I tough that the SSL tag was revering to the level of the spell slot but I guess it is not. Since lvl spell can be used with a higher spell slot. Colin C. said: Why are you subtracting one from the Spell Slot Level? Dominic D. said: Its me again!!! I'm using the PCM helper and want to alter it to have the spell slot depleted directly from the powercard call. So that, in the end, the caster can see how many spell slot are remaining. Dunno why its not working... !power {{ --replacespell|@{selected|character_id}|?{Spell to Cast|@{selected|l1_spell_list}} --inlinereplace|SSL| ?{Spell Slot Level?|1,0|2,1|3,2|4,3|5,4|6,5|7,6|8,7|9,8} --api_setattr|_name @{selected|character_name} _modb _lvl~SSL$_slots_expended|-1 _silent --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id}|@{selected|token_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target|character_id}|@{target|token_id} --replacement|Advantage --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|~SPELLSOUND$ --vfx_opt|~SPELLVFX$ --template|Basics|@{selected|token_id};@{target|token_id};casts ~SP-NAME$;~SP-NAME$;Save DC ~S-SSDC$;~SP-RANGE$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --template|SpellCast|~@{selected|rtype}$;@{selected|whispertoggle} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} }} Thanks in advance

Edited 1615561545
Hello all, Any idea how to whisper a result to the GM and the player? I have a paladin who's god is pissed off at him. So I have made him roll a d20 every time he wants to do something "paladin-ish" like a cantrip, spell, divine smite, etc. I wrote a little script for this and made it into a player action so it appears on his token bar. However if I make it so the result is whispered to the GM, then the pc can't see the result. Here is the script, I guess what I am asking is can you whisper to multiple people in a script? !power {{ --whisper|GM --bgcolor|#9900ff --txcolor|#ffffff --name|Divinity Check   --leftsub|You have lost the favor of Kelemvor!  --Status:|Your actions have distanced you from Kelemvor you must Roll a d20 and beat an **8** whenever you attempt to cast a spell, cast a cantrip, or use a paladin feat like Divine Smite. --Roll:|[[  [$DivRoll] 1d20 ]] --?? $DivRoll >= 8 ?? Outcome:|You have found Kelemvor's Favor! Your attempt succeeds! --?? $DivRoll < 8 ?? Outcome:|You are distanced and out of balance, your attempt fails. }}
--whisper|GM, self
BilBo 2 said: --whisper|GM, self Thank you!!!
Finished a new card for "Hypnotic Gaze" for wizards. Thought I would share and ask for critique. !power {{ --format|Mashen Siegrid --title| Hypnotic Gaze --name|Hypnotic Gaze --Action:|//@{selected|character_name} attempts to enthrall @{target|character_name} with his soothing words and soft tone.// --Range: |5 ft --Save:|[[ [$save] 1d20+ @{target|wisdom_save_bonus}]] vs Spell Save **@{selected|spell_save_dc}** -- ?? $save >= @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? skipTo *1|SpellFail -- ?? $save < @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? skipTo *2|SpellSuc --:SpellFail| --Result *1:|The spell fails! @{target|character_name} resists the charm. --skipTo*3|EndOfCard --:SpellSuc| --Result *2:|The spell succeds!^^@{target|character_name} is charmed! --Note *1:|The Charmed creature’s speed drops to 0, and the creature is incapacitated and visibly dazed.^^^^On subsequent turns, @{selected|character_name} can use their action to maintain this effect, extending its Duration until the end of your next turn.^^^^the effect ends if you move more than 5 feet away from the creature, if the creature can neither see nor hear you, or if the creature takes damage. Once the effect ends, or if the creature succeeds on its initial saving throw against this effect, you can’t use this feature on that creature again until you finish a Long Rest. --api_token-mod|_ids @{target|token_id} _set statusmarkers|!charmed --skipTo*4|EndOfCard --:EndofCard|
Wolf Thunderspirit said: I think the main problem with Combat Master is that you need the token selected on run.  There is no way to establish which token is being called from the API call itself (Directly referencing the token id, for example) Thanks a lot.
Hello all, A druid in my party has a ring called "The Band of the Dryad" it is pretty simple, once a day it can heal 2d4+2 either to herself or someone else. So I am trying to write a script that does this. Below is what I have. Everything works perfectly except adding the HP to the target person. It is this line" --api_modattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _modb _hp|+HPheal" and I think it is a simple syntax error related to HPheal.  !power {{ --name|Band of the Dryad --format|Echo --Action:|@{selected|character_name} touches @{target|character_name} -- ?? @{selected|repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} < 1 ?? skipTo*1|NotEnough --:Heal|   --Effect:|The small wooden band on @{selected|character_name}'s finger glows with a pale rose red light and a wave of healing energy passes into @{target|character_name}.   --HP healed | [[ [HPheal] 2d4+2 ]].   --api_modattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _modb _hp|+HPheal     --Status| The small rose on the ring, wilts and falls to the ground.   --api_modattr *2|_silent _charid @{character_id} _repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-1   --skipTo*4|EndOfCard --:NotEnough|  --Failure|The Band of the Dryad is out of energy for today.   --skipTo*5|EndOfCard --:EndofCard          }} Thanks in advance.
Chris M. said: Hello all, A druid in my party has a ring called "The Band of the Dryad" it is pretty simple, once a day it can heal 2d4+2 either to herself or someone else. So I am trying to write a script that does this. Below is what I have. Everything works perfectly except adding the HP to the target person. It is this line" --api_modattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _modb _hp|+HPheal" and I think it is a simple syntax error related to HPheal.  !power {{ --name|Band of the Dryad --format|Echo --Action:|@{selected|character_name} touches @{target|character_name} -- ?? @{selected|repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} < 1 ?? skipTo*1|NotEnough --:Heal|   --Effect:|The small wooden band on @{selected|character_name}'s finger glows with a pale rose red light and a wave of healing energy passes into @{target|character_name}.   --HP healed | [[ [HPheal] 2d4+2 ]].   --api_modattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _modb _hp|+HPheal     --Status| The small rose on the ring, wilts and falls to the ground.   --api_modattr *2|_silent _charid @{character_id} _repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-1   --skipTo*4|EndOfCard --:NotEnough|  --Failure|The Band of the Dryad is out of energy for today.   --skipTo*5|EndOfCard --:EndofCard          }} Thanks in advance. I did figure this out in case anyone cares. It was a simple syntax error in the line:   --api_modattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _modb _hp|+HPheal. It should read: --api_modbattr*1|_silent _charid @{target|character_id} _hp|+[^HPheal]
Hello, I have a small question about the format. I insert an image at the bottom of the powecard but I can't erase the small white margin on each side. Would you have a tip? My script !power {{ --name|[img2](<a href="https://i.imgur.com/U8kMLVm.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/U8kMLVm.png</a>) --titlefontshadow|none --corners|0 --titlebackground|none --bgcolor|#ffffff --erowbg|#ffffff --orowbg|#ffffff --border|0px solid #000 --leftsub|$$#000000|**@{selected|token_name} lance @{selected|initiative_dice}d6 + @{selected|initiative_mod}**$$ --!Nbr :| ~C [[ [NH] [$Jet] @{selected|initiative_dice}d6 + @{selected|initiative_mod} ]] ~C --!Nbr2 :|[img3](<a href="https://i.imgur.com/kc4gRef.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/kc4gRef.png</a>) }} and small spaces on the sides Thank you for your help.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I'm wondering if I'm missing something in my searching due to preconceived notions of what a feature should be called. I realized I've a two part question First part: I'm curious if there is a way to pass options onto a Powercards script and be able to reference them inside the script.&nbsp; This is coming about because of the way that I'm trying to use the card. Currently I have the following: !power {{ --bgcolor|#000000 --name|@{selected|character_name} --leftsub|@{selected|assignment} --Luck Roll|[[ [$dice] 3d6 ]] --?? $dice.total &lt;= @{selected|luck} ?? Success|You got lucky! --?? $dice.total &gt; @{selected|luck} ?? Failure|You blew it! --?? $dice == 18 ?? Critical Failure|It fails, and you lose one luck! --?? $dice == 3 ?? Critical Success|It works, and you gain one luck! }} I'm calling it from a character sheet like this: &lt;button type="roll" class="tokenaction" value="#luck-check-2" name="get lucky" &gt;can we get lucky?&lt;/button&gt; That works just fine. But now I'd like to make it so the player's token doesn't have to be selected.&nbsp; Is there a way that I can call something like: #luck-check-2 char_name char_job char_luck and the inside the PowerCard reference the three as something like $1, $2, and $3? And the second part of my question: Is there a way to instantly throw an error and tell the players to select their token if their token isn't selected?&nbsp; Something like, "Select your token and try again!" Thanks! Senjak P.S. And yeah, I know the simple solution is to just make everyone select their tokens, but I'm lucky that I've dragged this crew kicking and screaming this far into Roll20.