Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[AD&D 1E] update

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Baron Thanks for the feedback.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just a note: if youre importang characters to the character vault, get your GM (or do it yourself if the GM) to set your character permissions to All Characters before you export. This will mean when you export the character into Vince's game, you will have access to your character immediately - you wont need Vince to set the permissions.
Is there a way to transfer 1e character sheets from game to another?
That actually prompts me to ask if there's a way to print (or save, or print to pdf) a Roll20 character sheet. Editable or just an image, either way. I'm often asked by my players, and we always end up just screen-printing in sections, which is less than ideal. Thanks!
I screwed that up. Vince, if you could give me access to Eben, I'll go ahead and do some testing. Thanks. GiGs said: Just a note: if youre importang characters to the character vault, get your GM (or do it yourself if the GM) to set your character permissions to All Characters before you export. This will mean when you export the character into Vince's game, you will have access to your character immediately - you wont need Vince to set the permissions.

Edited 1599504403
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Khruc said: Is there a way to transfer 1e character sheets from game to another? You can backup your characters to your character vault and then import them into other games you have created or joined that allow importing (game creator option under the game's settings).&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037258594-Character-Vault" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037258594-Character-Vault</a>

Edited 1599504836
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Baron Greystone said: I screwed that up. Vince, if you could give me access to Eben, I'll go ahead and do some testing. Thanks. Done. ;-)&nbsp; Thanks Baron Greystone &nbsp;said: That actually prompts me to ask if there's a way to print (or save, or print to pdf) a Roll20 character sheet. Editable or just an image, either way. I'm often asked by my players, and we always end up just screen-printing in sections, which is less than ideal. Thanks! Not directly.&nbsp; Screenshots and then copy/paste into an image editor is one option... I created a suggestion for this nearly 6 years ago!&nbsp; lol <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1242365/print-character-sheets/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1242365/print-character-sheets/?pagenum=1</a> please add your vote to expedite the request. lol
Is going PRO worth it for the API scripts? Do you use a lot of them in game for 1e?

Edited 1599969430
Vince, you were kind enough to provide me with an alternative to the macro_text for weapons so that players would have be able to select whether or not to roll for damage versus s/M or damage vs large, on 27 June, a page back at <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8460127/ad-and-d-1e-update/?pagenum=3" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8460127/ad-and-d-1e-update/?pagenum=3</a> &nbsp;It's been very well received, but after a couple of months, the guys are asking if the to hit table can be broadcast to all players.&nbsp; These are all real life friends, most of who played with me back in the late Summer of 1978 and others joined afterwards.&nbsp; So they are old hands at the game, so so much with roll20. I did try to change the final entry, from @{whisper_to-hit} to @{to-hit} , but unfortunately, that causes an error and does not send the to hit table to even the GM: Is there a straightforward way to modify the script who created such that the to table is broadcast to everyone's chat text?&nbsp; If there's not, I can live with it. I was begged to ask. :) Thanks in advance, -- Tim

Edited 1600013073
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Tim, as it's currently coded, @{whisper_to-hit} is based on the "/w gm?" selector found on each attack, and that selector includes 3 options(Table, THAC0, No). The Table and THAC0 options include "/w gm..." in their macro, so you cannot directly prevent a whispered table as it's coded.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; I'll see about making the whisper optional, perhaps even a global sheet option, in a future update.&nbsp; Until then, you can manually edit an attack's macro-text by substituting&nbsp; "@{whisper_to-hit}" with the appropriate table macro(see below) on a new line below the existing attack macro-text .&nbsp; Entering the additional macro on a new line is important so that you can get both macros to execute with one attack roll.&nbsp; Know that by doing this edit/hack/workaround, the&nbsp;"/w gm?" sheet option will no longer apply since you have removed&nbsp;@{whisper_to-hit} entirely. TABLE macro &amp;{template:attacks} {{color=@{color_option}}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtag=To Hit Armor Class}} {{ToHitAC-10to0=[[ @{THAC-10} ]]|[[ @{THAC-9} ]]|[[ @{THAC-8} ]]|[[ @{THAC-7} ]]|[[ @{THAC-6} ]]|[[ @{THAC-5} ]]|[[ @{THAC-4} ]]|[[ @{THAC-3} ]]|[[ @{THAC-2} ]]|[[ @{THAC-1} ]]|[[ @{THAC0} ]]}} {{ToHitAC1to10=[[ @{THAC0} ]]|[[ @{THAC1} ]]|[[ @{THAC2} ]]|[[ @{THAC3} ]]|[[ @{THAC4} ]]|[[ @{THAC5} ]]|[[ @{THAC6} ]]|[[ @{THAC7} ]]|[[ @{THAC8} ]]|[[ @{THAC9} ]]|[[ @{THAC10} ]] }} THAC0 macro &amp;{template:attacks} {{color=@{color_option}}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtag=THACO}} {{ToHitAC-10to0=@{THAC0-10}|@{THAC0-9}|@{THAC0-8}|@{THAC0-7}|@{THAC0-6}|@{THAC0-5}|@{THAC0-4}|@{THAC0-3}|@{THAC0-2}|@{THAC0-1}|**@{THAC00}**}} {{ToHitAC1to10=**@{THAC00}**|@{THAC01}|@{THAC02}|@{THAC03}|@{THAC04}|@{THAC05}|@{THAC06}|@{THAC07}|@{THAC08}|@{THAC09}|@{THAC010} }} Also, not sure if you read my earlier post above ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156249/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156249/</a> )&nbsp;about me needing to update repeating attribute names on the sheet and how that will break custom macros.&nbsp; I know you have done some extensive editing on your macros so I feel this is something that will probably affect your game setup directly and I apologize for that now.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; I encourage you to try out the test game (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156343/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156343/</a>), import a couple of your characters and give feedback to try and make the next update as painless as possible. Cheers&nbsp;

Edited 1600029110
Vince said: Also, not sure if you read my earlier post above ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156249/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156249/</a> )&nbsp;about me needing to update repeating attribute names on the sheet and how that will break custom macros.&nbsp; I know you have done some extensive editing on your macros so I feel this is something that will probably affect your game setup directly and I apologize for that now.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; I encourage you to try out the test game ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156343/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9156343/</a> ), import a couple of your characters and give feedback to try and make the next update as painless as possible. Cheers&nbsp; Thanks again for the to hit code - I just used one of my weapons and my second player account; it works well.&nbsp; The players will be happy.&nbsp; I don't mind appending that after a line break or two, it works great and I have copied the previous work you did into 10 separate versions for the appropriate repeating line numbers onto a MS Word document.&nbsp; I'll just remove the @{whisper_to-hit} and paste in this. I did see the post, I've been furiously java scripting for my wargames campaign, so didn't spend a lot of time on that.&nbsp; Tomorrow we are having a session just for me to show the GM and the players how to make buttons on the macro quick bar from the roll buttons on you character sheet - LOL I thought I posted a good how to with about 20 screen shots which worked for one, but the rest want to do it live.&nbsp; I guess the screen shots scared them. Anyway, I don't mind having to rework the macros at all.&nbsp; Besides, it's not me who has done the work, it's you. I just thank god for Larry Tesler's copy and paste. :) I will mention your response here and at least I will hop over with my character and another and have a look. Thank you again. -- Tim
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Tim Great
Here is token action macro for&nbsp; Thieves Abilities &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Theif Skills}}{{?{Segments?:|Pick Pockets,Pick Pockets = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|PickPockets}cf&gt;@{Selected|PickPockets}]]|Move Silently,Move Silently = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|MoveQuietly}cf&gt;@{Selected|MoveQuietly}]]|Climb Walls,Climb Walls = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|ClimbWalls}cf&gt;@{Selected|ClimbWalls}]]|Open Locks,Open Locks = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|OpenLocks}cf&gt;@{Selected|OpenLocks}]]|Hide In Shadows,Hide In Shadows = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|HideInShadows}cf&gt;@{Selected|HideInShadows}]]|Read Languages,Read Languages = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|ReadLanguages}cf&gt;@{Selected|ReadLanguages}]]|Find\Remove Traps,Find/Remove Traps = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|FindTraps}cf&gt;@{Selected|FindTraps}]]|Hear Noise,Hear Noise = [[1d100cs&lt;@{Selected|HearNoise}cf&gt;@{Selected|HearNoise}]]}}}

Edited 1601059691
Khruc said: Here is token action macro for&nbsp; Thieves Abilities zpen Locks,Open Locks = Just tried that out, it works great.&nbsp; Our group has just discovered custom buttons on the macro quick bar and I bet our thief might like this.&nbsp; Going to pop it in our macro collection so he can use it as a single button. Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Khruc said: Here is token action macro for&nbsp; Thieves Abilities Nice.
Vince said: Erik O. said: Vince, any plans on adding an NPC sheet? Yes, but... going through a medical issue in our family currently, so my roll20 time has taken a backseat for the time being. I do have plans for the sheet and I've already done some important attribute changes(LOTS of help from GiGs) under the hood to address some potential issues that could crop up when adding more advanced features to the sheet.&nbsp; I'll make those changes available in a test game first to workout any bugs.&nbsp; Once these boring updates to the underpinnings are good to go, I'll continue with adding more features like an NPC/Monster tab.&nbsp; Stay tuned. ;-) Very sorry to read about the health issues. Family always comes first. Best wishes!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you.
When it's possible, is it possible to adjust the initiative macro so that the roll automatically populates into the tracker?&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Erik O. said: When it's possible, is it possible to adjust the initiative macro so that the roll automatically populates into the tracker?&nbsp; Maybe...&nbsp; ;-P Adding individuals to the tracker when an initiative roll is made is simple enough, but there may be more to consider. AFAIK (grain of salt given 1e's notorious initiative rules ambiguity...); player's roll as a group vs the opposition with a surprise check, if applicable, then initiative.&nbsp; Surprise would be handled first. Not sure if the tracker is needed for surprise.&nbsp; Of course, there may be situations where individuals roll initiative separately as well.&nbsp; "Usually" the highest roll on a d6 goes first, but I think there are some other factors that can affect this as well.&nbsp; ie Haste/Slow If it's a group roll, how best should this be handled?&nbsp; Maybe add a seperate "group initiative" button that doesn't actually roll a d6 ( [[ 0d0+?{What initiative was rolled for your group?|0}&amp;{tracker} ]] ), but prompts for the group's roll?&nbsp; for example, DM asks for an initiative roll for the group.&nbsp; One player feels lucky and volunteers to roll for the group.&nbsp; They roll a "2" and are added to the tracker.&nbsp; So much for luck.&nbsp; The remaining player's could then use the "Group Initiative" button which would ask "What initiative was rolled for your group?".&nbsp; Players would enter "2" and each would be added to the tracker.&nbsp; Then the DM could rearrange the group according to their actions. Curious how everyone handles 1e initiative at their table? Thoughts/comments/discussion welcome.&nbsp; &nbsp;
I think I brought this one up before. Straight-up Initiative is either one d6 per side at my table, or individual d6's for every participant -- which would be added to the turn tracker manually at this time. There are no adjustments unless they are manual, circumstance-specific -- IE, dex adjustments are for surprise not initiative, and I don't need a button for suprise at all. The only other initiative system I use is house-ruled and based on the old segment of action article from Dragon magazine, long ago. No one is interested in my house rules, and can make their own if they like. Obviously I don't use an initiative button for that because there are house rules about what die to roll and modifiers based on weapon speed or attacks per round. So, if you're going to have an initiative button on character sheets for individual initiatives, I'd like it to be a simple straight-up d6, automatically added to the turn tracker. If you want to add one of those pop-up windows asking for a manual modifier, then I have no objection. Anything else and I just won't have my players use an initiative button. Actually I had a player write up a simple initiative macro that rolls a d6 for the selected character and adds it to the turn tracker. That's worked just fine. I can share that code if it helps, but I imagine it's a second language to you already.

Edited 1603215892
I think Baron is right. Initiative is such a thorny thing in 1e and there are so many house rules, I think it would make sense for the sheet initiative button to stay as simple and close to the RAW as possible. Personally, I use a fairly in-depth, homebrew initiative macro that incorporates the character's dexterity bonus, weapon speed, movement, encumbrance and an additional "catchall" modifier for things like haste/slow spells. While my group has gotten used to it and it flows fairly smoothly, it's not something I would push on other GMs who prefer the simpler 1d6 per side method.&nbsp; As for surprise, I roll 1d6 for the monsters to see how many rounds of surprise they score against the party (typically a chance for 1 or 2 rounds on a d6) and the party (usually the Ranger) rolls 1d6 to see how many surprise rounds they get on the monsters (typically 1, 2 or 3 because of that damn Ranger). Lower amount of surprise gets subtracted from higher amount and that's the number of free rounds of action one side or the other gets. I don't bother with initiative for surprise rounds since it's just one side acting.&nbsp; Baron Greystone said: So, if you're going to have an initiative button on character sheets for individual initiatives, I'd like it to be a simple straight-up d6, automatically added to the turn tracker. If you want to add one of those pop-up windows asking for a manual modifier, then I have no objection. Anything else and I just won't have my players use an initiative button. Actually I had a player write up a simple initiative macro that rolls a d6 for the selected character and adds it to the turn tracker. That's worked just fine. I can share that code if it helps, but I imagine it's a second language to you already.
We do individual init and go in order. I made a macro for the npcs that rolls and goes right into the tracker.
Rob S. said: I think Baron is right. Initiative is such a thorny thing in 1e and there are so many house rules, I think it would make sense for the sheet initiative button to stay as simple and close to the RAW as possible. Personally, I used a fairly in-depth, homebrew initiative macro that incorporates the character's dexterity bonus, weapon speed, movement, encumbrance and an additional "catchall" modifier for things like haste/slow spells. While my group has gotten used to it and it flows fairly smoothly, it's not something I would push on other GMs who prefer the simpler 1d6 per side method.&nbsp; As for surprise, I roll 1d6 for the monsters to see how many rounds of surprise they score against the party (typically a chance for 1 or 2 rounds on a d6) and the party (usually the Ranger) rolls 1d6 to see how many surprise rounds they get on the monsters (typically 1, 2 or 3 because of that damn Ranger). Lower amount of surprise gets subtracted from higher amount and that's the number of free rounds of action one side or the other gets. I don't bother with initiative for surprise rounds since it's just one side acting.&nbsp; Baron Greystone said: So, if you're going to have an initiative button on character sheets for individual initiatives, I'd like it to be a simple straight-up d6, automatically added to the turn tracker. If you want to add one of those pop-up windows asking for a manual modifier, then I have no objection. Anything else and I just won't have my players use an initiative button. Actually I had a player write up a simple initiative macro that rolls a d6 for the selected character and adds it to the turn tracker. That's worked just fine. I can share that code if it helps, but I imagine it's a second language to you already. I'm not clear how auto populate to the tracker 'complicates' anything? Either group or individual it just saves a step.
Sorry, I wasn't talking about that. Just agreeing with Baron that making the Initiative button on the sheet do anything more complicated (or homebrew) than rolling a d6 and populating the tracker would potentially run afoul of other people's desires. It sounded to me like Vince was (potentially) open to a more expansive version of Initiative than is in the RAW. Erik O. said: I'm not clear how auto populate to the tracker 'complicates' anything? Either group or individual it just saves a step.

Edited 1603256509
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rob S. said: It sounded to me like Vince was (potentially) open to a more expansive version of Initiative than is in the RAW. I'm always open to suggestions. ;-) &nbsp; BtB is my first choice for the sheet, but if it's possible to incorporate a little "flexibility", without compromising the sheet's 1e integrity, I'm game. That said, I'm not sure if there's much that can be (or needs to be) done for initiative... Whether you choose to use the turn tracker, and/or how you use it, will always be optional.&nbsp; Is it safe to assume that adding a pc/npc to the turn tracker automatically from an initiative roll would be acceptable by the majority of the 1e community?
While anecdotal, I’ve never played in a game that didn’t use the tracker. So to my mind it saves a manual step. Vince said: Rob S. said: It sounded to me like Vince was (potentially) open to a more expansive version of Initiative than is in the RAW. I'm always open to suggestions. ;-) &nbsp; BtB is my first choice for the sheet, but if it's possible to incorporate a little "flexibility", without compromising the sheet's 1e integrity, I'm game. That said, I'm not sure if there's much that can be (or needs to be) done for initiative... Whether you choose to use the turn tracker, and/or how you use it, will always be optional.&nbsp; Is it safe to assume that adding a pc/npc to the turn tracker automatically from an initiative roll would be acceptable by the majority of the 1e community?
Now to really throw in a wrench, any chance the weapons could include an option for the to hit v armor on page 38 of the phb. It seems roll 20 would be a great place to include this since it can be automated into the roll&nbsp;
Erik O. said: Now to really throw in a wrench, any chance the weapons could include an option for the to hit v armor on page 38 of the phb. It seems roll 20 would be a great place to include this since it can be automated into the roll&nbsp; You'd have to be able to check off whether the opponent was wearing actual armor, and thus the adjustment was applied, or if it were a monster without armor, in which case there is no adjustment. Or have two separate buttons. And you'd have to use the UA table for the extra two ACs.
Baron Greystone said: Erik O. said: Now to really throw in a wrench, any chance the weapons could include an option for the to hit v armor on page 38 of the phb. It seems roll 20 would be a great place to include this since it can be automated into the roll&nbsp; You'd have to be able to check off whether the opponent was wearing actual armor, and thus the adjustment was applied, or if it were a monster without armor, in which case there is no adjustment. Or have two separate buttons. And you'd have to use the UA table for the extra two ACs. I can dream!&nbsp;
Turn Undead Token Action Macro: &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=4}}{{Shadow=7}}{{Wight=10}}{{Ghast=13}}{{Wraith=16}}{{Mummy=20}}{{Spectre=-}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric.
Khruc said: Turn Undead Token Action Macro: &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=4}}{{Shadow=7}}{{Wight=10}}{{Ghast=13}}{{Wraith=16}}{{Mummy=20}}{{Spectre=-}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. Does this take into account the clerics level? And does it roll for how many rounds the creatures are turned?
Erik O. said: Khruc said: Turn Undead Token Action Macro: &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=4}}{{Shadow=7}}{{Wight=10}}{{Ghast=13}}{{Wraith=16}}{{Mummy=20}}{{Spectre=-}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. Does this take into account the clerics level? And does it roll for how many rounds the creatures are turned? I added rounds. &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}} .{{***Number Of Rounds Turned (3-12 Rounds):=[[3d4]]***}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=0}}{{Shadow=4}}{{Wight=7}}{{Ghast=10}}{{Wraith=13}}{{Mummy=16}}{{Spectre=20}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. You would have to adjust the numbers as the Cleric levels.
I made a quick Token Action Macro for a Wand of Lightning.&nbsp; &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=***Uses Wand of Lightning***}}{{***STAND BACK!!!***}}{{Wand of Lightning}} {{***9*** Charges }}&nbsp;&nbsp; ***Caster can choose to expend either 1,2,3 charges per use. Casting time is 2 segments*** ***1 Charge - Causes a minor Lightning Bolt to let loose on your enemies. Causing 1d6+3 damage to any targets in a line up to 40ft (5ft wide)- save vs spell for half*** ***1 Charge---*** [[1d6r&lt;1+3]] ***2 Charges - Causes a lesser Lightning Bolt to let loose on your enemies. Causing 2d6+6 damage to any targets in a line up to 50ft (5ft wide)-- save vs spell for half*** ***2 Charges---***[[2d6r&lt;1+6]] ***3 Changes - Causes a Lightning Bolt to let loose on your enemies. Causing 3d6+9 damage to any targets in a line up to 60ft (5ft wide)-- save vs spell for half*** ***3 Charges---***[[3d6r&lt;1+9]] ***------*** [jj](<a href="https://media.giphy.com/media/XHwMQ1j17HBjVqZOdl/giphy.gif" rel="nofollow">https://media.giphy.com/media/XHwMQ1j17HBjVqZOdl/giphy.gif</a>)
These are the Token Markers I am using.&nbsp; Does anyone have better ones?? ----------------------------------------
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for sharing. FYI: I posted an undead macro, further up the thread here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8715900/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8715900/</a> &nbsp;as another macro option.
Khruc said: These are the Token Markers I am using.&nbsp; Does anyone have better ones?? ---------------------------------------- Those look like a lot of fun. Can anyone point me to instructions on how to load those into the available choices in my games? Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Token_Markers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Token_Markers</a> good vid <a href="https://youtu.be/wnQoaPD9k-Q?t=2" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/wnQoaPD9k-Q?t=2</a>
Khruc said: Erik O. said: Khruc said: Turn Undead Token Action Macro: &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=4}}{{Shadow=7}}{{Wight=10}}{{Ghast=13}}{{Wraith=16}}{{Mummy=20}}{{Spectre=-}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. Does this take into account the clerics level? And does it roll for how many rounds the creatures are turned? I added rounds. &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}} .{{***Number Of Rounds Turned (3-12 Rounds):=[[3d4]]***}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=0}}{{Shadow=4}}{{Wight=7}}{{Ghast=10}}{{Wraith=13}}{{Mummy=16}}{{Spectre=20}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. You would have to adjust the numbers as the Cleric levels. Wow that's great! But... What if I have multiple clerics of different levels? Is there a way to do either a dropdown that corresponds to a cleric's current level or for the macro to autodetect the level of the character and then assign the correct turn numbers?
Assassination Token Action Macro &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=***Viper Attempts Assassination!!!***}}{{***Stabbing Time***}}{{***[[1d100]]***}} {{***Need to roll Lower to Succeed***}}{{**Level**&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;**Percent Chance to Succeed**}}&nbsp; {{**0-1**----**70%**}}{{**2-3**----**65%**}}{{**4-5**----**55%**}}{{**6-7**----**45%**}}{{**8-9**----**30%**}}{{**10-11**----**15%**}}{{**12-13**----**5%**}} [kk](<a href="https://media.giphy.com/media/O7MacXxcQE7M4/giphy.gif" rel="nofollow">https://media.giphy.com/media/O7MacXxcQE7M4/giphy.gif</a>)
Erik O. said: Khruc said: Erik O. said: Khruc said: Turn Undead Token Action Macro: &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=4}}{{Shadow=7}}{{Wight=10}}{{Ghast=13}}{{Wraith=16}}{{Mummy=20}}{{Spectre=-}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. Does this take into account the clerics level? And does it roll for how many rounds the creatures are turned? I added rounds. &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Turn undead (run bitches!!!)}}{{Turn Roll:= [[1d20]]}}{{Number Turned (d12):=[[1d12]]}} .{{***Number Of Rounds Turned (3-12 Rounds):=[[3d4]]***}}&nbsp; {{Sekleton=0}}{{Zombie=0}}{{Ghoul=0}}{{Shadow=4}}{{Wight=7}}{{Ghast=10}}{{Wraith=13}}{{Mummy=16}}{{Spectre=20}}{{Vampire=-}}{{Ghost=-}}{{Lich=-}}{{Special=-}} Procedure: A d20 is rolled, and if the number shown is matched or ex- ceeded by the die roll the undead are turned. From 1-12 (or 7-12 or 1-2) undead (or evil creatures from lower planes) are affected:&nbsp; 1. Evil clerics cause the creatures to take neutral or friendly attitude according to a reaction dice score. Neutral undead will ignore the cleric and his or her party; friendly ones will follow the cleric and loin the adventure 2. Good clerics cause the creature to move directly away from his or her person, and stay as far away as possible for not less than 3 nor more than 12 rounds, moving at full speed for the duration if at all possible. The turned undead will be able to come back again, but they are subject to further turning by the cleric. You would have to adjust the numbers as the Cleric levels. Wow that's great! But... What if I have multiple clerics of different levels? Is there a way to do either a dropdown that corresponds to a cleric's current level or for the macro to autodetect the level of the character and then assign the correct turn numbers? Different clerics will have their own token action macro. You would just need to update each of them as the level.

Edited 1607538288
Kruc
Pro
If anyone wants to add Saving Throws for a token action .... here they are. I know you can just go to your character sheet but token actions are easier for everyone. &amp;{template:general} {{color=@{selected|color_option}}} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{subtag=Saving Throw}}{{?{Segments?:|Paralysis/Poison/Death,Paralysis/Poison/Death = [[1d20cs&gt;@{Selected|SaveParalysisPoisonDeath}cf&lt;@{Selected|SaveParalysisPoisonDeath}]]|Petrification/Polymorph,Petrification/Polymorph = [[1d20cs&gt;@{Selected|SavePetrificationPolymorph}cf&lt;@{Selected|SavePetrificationPolymorph}]]|Rods/Staves/Wands,Rods/Staves/Wands=[[1d20cs&gt;@{Selected|SaveRodsStavesWands}cf&lt;@{Selected|SaveRodsStavesWands}]]|Breath Weapons,Breath Weapons=[[1d20cs&gt;@{Selected|SaveBreathWeapons}cf&lt;@{Selected|SaveBreathWeapons}]]|Spells,Spells=[[1d20cs&gt;@{Selected|SaveSpells}cf&lt;@{Selected|SaveSpells}]]}}}

Edited 1608105130
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a heads up; I'm getting close to pushing the update to rename repeating attributes for the sheet.&nbsp; Details given in my previous&nbsp; post . That code is currently loaded on the 1e beta game if you would like to import an existing character (Use your character vault.&nbsp; Make sure your character(s) have "all players" permissions set prior to export/import so you can control them in the beta game.) to test that they convert properly.&nbsp; All repeating rows should migrate&nbsp;to the new attributes automatically.&nbsp; Meaning, ALL the old attribute values are copied to the new attributes.&nbsp; I know some of you have checked already, but I would love to iron out any issues before going live. Please post back if you experience any issues. I'm planning on "refreshing" the 1e sheet to adhere to roll20's best practices, improving existing features, as well as adding some new ones. Cheers

Edited 1608175888
Hello all, I'm relatively new around here, but I started playing 1e back in 1980. Just setting up a game with the 1e sheet for use with&nbsp; OSRIC v2.2 rules (~99.5% compatible with AD&amp;D 1e) plus a few home-brew/borrowed mechanics. I did mess around for quite a while with a 5e game a couple of years ago but that died on the vine and now my Roll20 skills are rusty.&nbsp; I've had a pleasant exchange with Vince, who suggested I pop over here and share my input to stimulate further discussion. Reading through all the back-threads on this topic to discover what's already been done has been both enlightening and encouraging. I apologise up front if I'm asking something that has already been answered that I have yet to discover (or have already forgotten seeing) in the many earlier replies. Likes The editable macro fields for melee attacks, special abilities, non-weapon proficiencies, &amp; spells. The choice of using either an editable To-Hit AC table or THAC0 for attack rolls.&nbsp; OSRIC rules offer Specialisation and Double Specialisation for weapons (Fighters only) which increases to-hit, damage, and # of attacks/round which I am currently applying using the ToHitBonus and AttackDmgBonus fields within the Weapons section. I am also using an early Dragon magazine article about exceptional quality, non-magical weapons which may add a bonus to hit or to damage. The aforementioned fields will accept either a single number or a number+number combo which is helpful in keeping track of stacking bonuses. Not having pull-down menus for Armor: and Shield: fields allows many possible name entries instead of a limited few.&nbsp; Observations There is an entry for Backstab in the Thief Skills section, with a default value of 2 (damage multiplier, I assume). Is there an intent/need for a roll button and an editable macro field located beside this?&nbsp; Entering a negative modifier in the @{MentalSaveBonus} field (WIS) results in a "1" for all MentalSave-roll button presses; positive values for the Bonus field provide sensible results. KnowSpell-roll seems to have its cs/cf values reversed in the rolling equation. This chance is supposed to get better as INT increases but it shows up as more failures (red-boxed rolls) as this value goes up. Armour cost is counted twice, once from up near the AC box and once from the Equipment list. It would be better if the cost were entered only within the Equipment list and populated to other boxes from there if required. Armour weight is counted twice if the "carried" box is checked in the Equipment list with a "Wt" value present (but in the Equipment weight subtotal field), if it's also entered up near the AC box (again, better if the weight is entered in the Equipment list and populated elsewhere as required, like armour cost above). If you remove the entry from up near the AC box, the Armour weight subtotal field in the Equipment list goes blank. Some spells' AoE, range, and damage vary by level of caster. Using @{level} value for these spell effects within my own macros seems to create a naming conflict with another, similarly named (likely repeating) variable. Referencing and altering the level value in the pulldown menu from inside the spell entry itself works, but that also moves the spell to a different tab in the Spell section. I assume that this will be fixed as a result of the next big sheet update as it's possibly related to "repeating" variable names. Questions/Wish List How difficult would it be to create a 1e Compendium for spells, magic items, and monsters? I presume the OGL allows for use of the content in this manner. Is the biggest hurdle to overcome "just" the physical data entry? Would it be feasible to "only" create a Monster version of the Character Sheet in the interim?&nbsp; Can roll buttons be dragged from the sheet down onto the macro bar? I can't seem to make it work. Should the "init-roll" feed the Turn Order tracker? I saw this question elsewhere in the threads. AD&amp;D surprise and initiative seemed to be rarely handled correctly back-in-the-day, and I don't want to implement the 20-page ADDICT summary. But having the turn order visible to all players would be convenient. I've implemented it through a Token Action but, in OSRIC, the player's roll is the segment their opponent acts in, and vice versa. I added a Macro Bar button for a simultaneous party/opposition Surprise roll, with a cf&lt;2.&nbsp; Is there value in adding an on-sheet Bless/Curse checkbox to apply +1/-1 to hit and +5%/-5% to morale respectively? Is there value in adding an Infravision button with a field for its range value? Would this help at all when using&nbsp; Dynamic Lighting or Fog of War effects? Is there value in adding a checkbox or simple Y/N toggle to indicate that the XP Bonus is applicable? Can the size of the DamageSmallMedium and DamageLarge fields be increased by 1 or 2 characters? Entries such as 1d6+1 are truncated visually. Is there value in adding another space for an AC entry without DEX bonus (while spellcasting, unawares, etc.)? Is there value in adding a field/button for other forms of Protection (ring, cloak, etc.) because these can affect Saving Throws as well as AC? Is there value in adding buttons for conditions like Haste or Slow that can affect movement &amp; RateOfFire? I am of two minds with respect to the AC field being non-auto-calculating. I could argue for either side. Once that can of worms was open, would people also expect automatic calcs for without shield, without DEX, from behind, without their +4 Defender sword, etc.? It may be nice to have a field for the to-hit penalty value when using a weapon with which you are not proficient. This could be combined with a checkbox in each repeating weapon entry to denote "Proficient" that could auto-apply the penalty to an attack roll if it's not checked. I wonder, though, how often PCs use weapons that they are not proficient with, that they would actually bother creating an entry for. At the very least, have a field somewhere near the Weapons section to contain the non-proficient penalty value as a reminder to the player. Seeing which spells are memorised requires a lot of clicking on each tab in the Spell section. Is there a non API-script method to create a macro that parses the entire list and displays only those spells which have a non-zero @{repeating_spells_$X_memorized} entry (i.e. your daily list)? When each casting buttons is pushed, can their #Mem counter be decremented and, at zero, the spell disappears from the daily list? This may be far too awkward to create given Rolls20's limitations or, indeed, totally unwanted by any potential players.&nbsp; My last big question: Is there a repository somewhere of 1e specific macros that I can eventually contribute to? best regards, Chris
Hi Vince.&nbsp; I've imported a character into your test campaign (my wife heard water running and we muted the TV to try and figure out what it was, LOL).&nbsp; Met Chris A, above.&nbsp; My guy is Derp, he's in there twice. :)&nbsp; The question we both have, I think, is how do we change the sheet that we came with, to the new sheet?&nbsp; Or did that happen automatically?&nbsp; I noticed those weapon macros you cooked up for me worked as they do in the campaign Derp is slogging through. I'm sure you've explained this, forgive me for asking again. -- Tim
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Tim&nbsp; The update should happen automatically.&nbsp; If the migration code functions as expected, the old repeating attributes should copy right over to the new ones. On sheet functionality should be exactly the same.&nbsp; So in an essence, it's a very boring update, but that's a good thing in this case. ;-)&nbsp;&nbsp; @Chris&nbsp; I'll be sure to make a comment on your excellently detailed post.&nbsp; I have a scheduled game tonight, but this is on my short list. Cheers&nbsp;

Edited 1608187857
Hello Vince, I was pleased to meet Tim M. in the test&nbsp;game! @Vince, don't worry about speed of reply; you are a busy person. I note that the sheet revision is v1.56. I tried out the few on-sheet macros for melee attacks and spell casting that I had modified and they returned the results I was expecting. I did not have any Abilities created prior to import. The changes to variable names for those two sections are clear to see. The only unexpected things I've spotted so far: {{color=@{color_option}}} appeared twice in all of the "converted" macro fields, but not in macro fields for entries that are subsequently created using the +Add button. This does not seem to affect macro execution. all the carriage returns/line feeds within the main Notes section at the bottom of the sheet were gone. I went back to my original game to look at the source sheet (v1.51) and they were absent there, too. But this has not happened within the Ability Description fields of the Special Abilities section, which retain the minimal formatting this allows. I cannot attribute this issue to your sheet update, but it is a little inconvenient.&nbsp; Q) Why are the imported character's tokens so dim compared to the others on the landing page? cheers Chris

Edited 1608235878
Hello,&nbsp; I tried to create some new spells on the v1.56 sheet. No matter what level I assigned them via the pulldown menu, they ended up and stayed under the Cantrip tab (see attached image). I went back to the source character in my game using the v1.51 sheet and a new spell created therein will transfer itself to the correct tab for its assigned level, even if that level value is changed later. &gt;&gt;&gt;EDIT Dec-16-2020&lt;&lt;&lt; Interestingly, the sole 1st level spell that I had created on the v1.51 sheet prior to bringing it over to the beta test game stayed under the 1st level tab, and will not relocate to another tab despite choosing a new value from the pulldown menu.** &gt;&gt;&gt;EDIT&lt;&lt;&lt; regards, Chris P.S. In re-reading various threads, I noted/dimly recalled that the drag'n'drop of macros to the macro bar and the reordering of lists were not working for me because I had popped-out the character sheet. They work fine if the sheet is within the browser.&nbsp; P.P.S. After re-applying carriage returns to the text within the Notes field in both v1.51 and v1.56 sheets, the text has remained formatted despite exiting and re-entering each game. Curious. P.P.P.S. @Vince - Thanks for fixing my Token's nameplate and visibility settings! P.P.P.P.S. I'm harvesting Macros from the thread. Thank you all. &gt;&gt;&gt;EDIT Dec-17-2020&lt;&lt;&lt; configuration I'm using for testing: Windows 7 Enterprise&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) Google Chrome&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit) I note that on the v1.56 sheet (today) that the spells have moved to their correct level tabs, that a new spell I created is under the correct tab, and that choosing a new level value from the pulldown menu moves the spell to that tab. &gt;&gt;EDIT&lt;&lt;&lt;

Edited 1608264396
Decent video on YouTube, Khruc! Thanks for including those macros in the description box.

Edited 1608249752
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Chris A. said: Likes The editable macro fields for melee attacks, special abilities, non-weapon proficiencies, &amp; spells. I like to give access to as much of the roll as possible to allow customization. One of the changes I am planning to make is to make these areas hidden by default, but expose them with a simple click for editing. The choice of using either an editable To-Hit AC table or THAC0 for attack rolls. I was initially against including THAC0 on the 1e sheet.., but I know a lot of people like it and use it. My goal is to keep these types of features optional if possible to appease “by-the-book” players/dm’s as well as those that like some of the most common variants/alternative mechanics introduced in some of the expansion books. (UA, WS, DSG, OA) OSRIC rules offer Specialization and Double Specialization for weapons (Fighters only) which increases to-hit, damage, and # of attacks/round which I am currently applying using the ToHitBonus and AttackDmgBonus fields within the Weapons section. I am also using an early Dragon magazine article about exceptional quality, non-magical weapons which may add a bonus to hit or to damage. The aforementioned fields will accept either a single number or a number+number combo which is helpful in keeping track of stacking bonuses. I will be increasing the size of these inputs to accommodate longer formulas. Not having pull-down menus for Armor: and Shield: fields allows many possible name entries instead of a limited few. I really dislike selects with X amount of options unless they are clearly the better choice than an empty input. Observations There is an entry for Backstab in the Thief Skills section, with a default value of 2 (damage multiplier, I assume). Is there an intent/need for a roll button and an editable macro field located beside this? This was a field that was added to simply indicate a Thief’s current back stabbing damage multiplier but it’s not currently being applied to attacks. I’ll need to think of how this can best be applied given it should only apply for a Thief/Assassin and on a backstabbing attack… This might be best handled with an optional backstab query checkbox. If checked, each attack would generate a backstab query. ie “?{Backstab?|no,1|yes,@{backstab}}” where all damage rolls would be multiplied by 1 for a normal attack or the backstab attribute value if a backstab. Entering a negative modifier in the @{MentalSaveBonus} field (WIS) results in a "1" for all MentalSave-roll button presses; positive values for the Bonus field work as expected. Another field that was added onto the original sheet, but I’m not sure it’s really part of 1e raw (quick view of my PH and DMG)... Maybe for psionics? I know the attribute has “Bonus” in its name, but I think this is supposed to be a target number to beat, same as the standard saving throws. Thoughts? KnowSpell-roll seems to have its cs/cf values reversed in the rolling equation. This chance is supposed to get better as INT increases but it shows up as more failures (red-boxed rolls) as this value goes up. Bug. It’s fixed in beta. Armour cost is counted twice, once from up near the AC box and once from the Equipment list. It would be better if the cost were entered only within the Equipment list and populated to other boxes from there if required. Only enter armor/shield wt/cost in the AC section. Weapon entries should be similarly handled. No need to duplicate in the equipment list. Armour weight is counted twice if the "carried" box is checked in the Equipment list with a "Wt" value present (but in the Equipment weight subtotal field), if it's also entered up near the AC box (again, better if the weight is entered in the Equipment list and populated elsewhere as required, like armour cost above). If you remove the entry from up near the AC box, the Armour weight subtotal field in the Equipment list goes blank. Armor/Shield and Weapons should be kept separate from the equipment list. You can enter those items on the equipment list but to prevent duplicate wt/cost them at 0. Just noticed a bug though... the items cost isn’t included unless the “carried” box is checked… Logged. Some spells' AoE, range, and damage vary by level of caster. Using @{level} value for these spell effects within my own macros seems to create a naming conflict with another, similarly named (likely repeating) variable. Referencing and altering the level value in the pulldown menu from inside the spell entry itself works, but that also moves the spell to a different tab in the Spell section. I assume that this will be fixed as a result of the next big sheet update as it's possibly related to "repeating" variable names. Correct. This was one of the attribute naming issues I’m fixing by creating all new, uniquely named repeating attributes on the sheet. Currently, @{level} within a repeating spell row only refers to the spell’s level. The new attribute is “spell_level” more specifically, “@{repeating_spells_$X_spell_level}” If you need to refer to you caster level, @{level}, @{level_2} and @{level_3} as applicable, should work. Questions/Wish List How difficult would it be to create a 1e Compendium for spells, magic items, and monsters? I presume the OGL allows for use of the content in this manner. Is the biggest hurdle to overcome "just" the physical data entry? Roll20 doesn’t allow or have a means to create custom compendiums… It’s a popular suggestion/request, but currently only a handful of gaming systems on roll20 have a compendium integration. I think most of those have some type of licensing contract between with the game’s manufacturer and roll20. Some things might be able to be included within the sheet, but I’m not sure of the legalities in doing so. Would it be feasible to "only" create a Monster version of the Character Sheet in the interim? I’m planning on adding a monster/npc tab. Can roll buttons be dragged from the sheet down onto the macro bar? I can't seem to make it work. All roll buttons should allow drag/drop to the macrobar. Make sure your sheet isn’t popped out into it’s own window, otherwise drag/drop doesn’t function. Should the "init-roll" feed the Turn Order tracker? I saw this question elsewhere in the threads. AD&amp;D surprise and initiative seemed to be rarely handled correctly back-in-the-day, and I don't want to implement the 20-page ADDICT summary. But having the turn order visible to all players would be convenient. I've implemented it through a Token Action but, in OSRIC, the player's roll is the segment their opponent acts in, and vice versa. I added a Macro Bar button for a simultaneous party/opposition Surprise roll, with a cf&lt;2. There may be a way to make adding tokens to the turn tracker after rolling the init button optional. At a minimum, I can probably expose the Init roll macro-text for customization. I’ll need to revisit/investigate. Is there value in adding an on-sheet Bless/Curse checkbox to apply +1/-1 to hit and +5%/-5% to morale respectively? Might be too niche…?&nbsp; I’m open to discussion. ;-) Is there value in adding an Infravision button with a field for its range value? Would this help at all when using Dynamic Lighting or Fog of War effects? Doing so would probably only be for reference purposes. Sheet-Token integration is rather limited. Token’s can be set to use the character_name(automatic when using “represents”) and the 3 token bars current and max fields. The API(pro feature) could probably be used to set token settings based on the sheet’s attributes, but a sheet cannot to that on it’s own. Is there value in adding a checkbox or simple Y/N toggle to indicate that the XP Bonus is applicable? XP is tracked manually. So that would simply be a visual indicator/reminder when XP was awarded. I’m fine with that. Can the size of the DamageSmallMedium and DamageLarge fields be increased by 1 or 2 characters? Entries such as 1d6+1 are truncated visually. Absolutely. Is there value in adding another space for an AC entry without DEX bonus (while spellcasting, unawares, etc.)? Flat-footed? Is there value in adding a field/button for other forms of Protection (ring, cloak, etc.) because these can affect Saving Throws as well as AC? Maybe a “misc_ac” that’s included with AC total? Is there value in adding buttons for conditions like Haste or Slow that can affect movement &amp; RateOfFire? Conditions/Buffs might be a nice feature. Might be above my scriptor level to implement (definitely js/sheetworker territory).&nbsp; Could be something added down the road just because I have a feeling it may be "complicated". :-| I am of two minds with respect to the AC field being non-auto-calculating. I could argue for either side. Once that can of worms was open, would people also expect automatic calcs for without shield, without DEX, from behind, without their +4 Defender sword, etc.? KISS It may be nice to have a field for the to-hit penalty value when using a weapon with which you are not proficient. This could be combined with a checkbox in each repeating weapon entry to denote "Proficient" that could auto-apply the penalty to an attack roll if it's not checked. I wonder, though, how often PCs use weapons that they are not proficient with, that they would actually bother creating an entry for. At the very least, have a field somewhere near the Weapons section to contain the non-proficient penalty value as a reminder to the player. Probably worthwhile. Un-checking a “Proficient” box would uncover a penalty field which would be included with the attack roll. Seeing which spells are memorized requires a lot of clicking on each tab in the Spell section. Is there a non API-script method to create a macro that parses the entire list and displays only those spells which have a non-zero @{repeating_spells_$X_memorized} entry (i.e. your daily list)? When each casting buttons is pushed, can their #Mem counter be decremented and, at zero, the spell disappears from the daily list? This may be too far too awkward to create given Rolls20's limitations or, indeed, totally unwanted by any players. I don’t think there’s a non-API method for automatically manipulating attribute data (ie decrement/increment values). There is probably an on-sheet method(using css and a checkbox) to show only the memorized spells. I might be able to create a whispered chat-based menu of spells(complete list or just memorized) as well... My last big question: Is there a repository somewhere of 1e specific macros that I can eventually contribute to? Not that I know of. Some of the other sheets/systems on roll20 have shared their macros on/off the forums. Most definitely a beneficial asset. Unfortunately, any 1e macros that used the old repeating names will need to be edited/updated after the migration update is live. I’ll probably need to add an announcement at the top of the sheet before going live. Only a small number of users ever come to the forums. best regards, Chris That took a while.&nbsp; lol