Sorry, but I just had to respond to say I find this conclusion (of the freeze/near-infinite-lag problem to be triggered by browser rather than Roll20's production build update) tremendously hard to believe. It is quite obvious that the Roll20 update this month caused these problems, and certain browser/version combinations will exhibit it while others will not. I sincerely mean for this to be constructive feedback (not a flame war or otherwise appear as an argument/insult to anyone at all), and I truly hope that Roll20's development team will go back and carefully analyze their code / build options & parameters to truly understand all the differences between the October production build and the previous build. Through the few months I have been on Roll20, I have found this platform to be the best out there for both website design as well as VTT, and I have mentioned this to fellow gamer acquaintances in not few occasions. The website is the only one I have seen which has such a nice game listing/searching/filtering setup so that people can find targeted games quickly instead of spending endless amounts of time combing through forum postings, and the VTT has all the basics nailed down for a clean and usable interface - unlike others which may have advanced features or look flashy, but cannot get the basics right. (For example, one that requires a minimum display resolution to work correctly is one I would never DM on nor recommend - as that is a terrible design since anything meant for the browser should not have a minimum resolution requirement; rather, the display should just grow/shrink dynamically and allow scrolling as necessary). I will add that I have been using the exact same browser/version ( not Chrome ) with no system changes, program/plug-in installations, nor option changes since I started using Roll20. Everything - including the voice chat - worked beautifully until just this month when the October update started causing the freeze/near-infinite-lag-time problems. Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to show my sincerity as well as hope that the Roll20 technical team will really go back and take a good careful look at their code, build options/parameters, as well as any other factor which affects the resulting production build. Also, a good hard look at potential unbounded memory usage or assumed memory/garbage collection which actually doesn't take place would be good too... Irondrake said: UPDATE II: I have been communicating with an IT member of the Roll20 team for the past 10 days in an effort to determine why after the October 6th patch LDL began causing massive lag and slowdown on maps, making it nearly impossible to move tokens or adjust the maps. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome. Their determination is that is is nothing Roll20 did, and that it is Chrome's fault as Google released an update recently for the web browser (also on October 6th). The work around to avoid lag with LDL is that I have to use the Firefox web browser, which I am reluctant to do, but will do while I wait for the Roll20 team to correct the lag issue with Chrome and their system. In the meantime, I am seeking out an alternative VTT that can use Chrome (like I was once able to do with Roll20).