Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition by Roll20

Hello folks, this is the thread for the brand new Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition sheet. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. Sheet Summary Release Features A Player Character Sheet to collate all the information about your Vampire. Vampire Roll Templates allowing players to roll their attributes and skills with ease. Drag and Drop for Disciplines, Assets and Flaws, allowing you to build your Vampire even faster. What’s Next? An NPC sheet to allow Storytellers to track their non player characters, including Drag and Drop support for NPCs. Enhanced support for Health, Willpower and Humanity , allowing users to better track their aggravated/superficial status, and their stains. A Coterie sheet so that your group can track their Coterie specific backgrounds, merits and flaws, as well as their domain. How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s

Edited 1623891789
Hello there! Thanks for creating this character sheet! Big WOD fan and super excited that V:TM  now has official support here. I'm somewhat new to being a DM and all the roll20 powers that come with it, so please forgive me if these could be better answered elsewhere. 1) Is there a way to Drag and Drop individual Discipline powers? Currently, it seems I can only Drag and Drop the entire Discipline (and all of the associated powers with it) onto the character sheet. 2) Is there a way to roll Discipline powers? I don't see any obvious way to click on the power to roll it (and any necessary skills or attributes with it). Or will I be forced to use macros / the roll template? 3) Is there a way to change or not use the Vampire roll template? Are there alternative templates? While the dice I see are thematic and lovely, I would love to have the opportunity to just see the amount of successes / criticals / failures rather than decipher the skulls and ankhs. Thank you for your time!
I made two macros for rolling dice pools using the new V5 roll20 character sheet. This also uses the template. One is for rolls without hunger dice and one is for with hunger dice. They pull hunger from the selected token so you can make the macros token actions for all players. Hope the community finds them helpful. With Hunger dice: &{template:vampire}{{title=HUNGER DICE POOL}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{attribute=}}{{skill=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rolls=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} - @{selected|hunger}]]}}{{hunger=[[@{selected|hunger},?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}kl1]]}}{{rollcount=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}} Without Hunger Dice &{template:vampire}{{title=DICE POOL}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{attribute=}}{{skill=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rolls=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rollcount=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}}
Is there a way to remove individual powers in the discipline heading? When I drag and drop a discipline to a character sheet it populates all of the powers available, but does not allow me to remove ones the character does not have. Since there is not a way to add or remove powers directly, I worry that if I did remove the powers the character does not have yet, there would not be a way to re-add them in the future.  I can't use this product until this is resolved.
Is there no way to roll the discipline on these sheets? Also has anyone else noticed that the Whisper Roll doesn't seem to work? Is there somewhere we might be able to see what functionality we should have currently vs what will come?
When you go to put in a skill speciality it will work but when you next bring up the sheet it seems to delete it. I am not sure if this is a bug or some sort of weird issue I am having after changing from the fan made v5 characters to the official one since I bought the book from R20 and am allowed to use the official sheets.

Edited 1624114774
Feature Request Template Brief Description: This is a sheet feature I am sure you will add but if not then here it is.  When using the &{template:vampire} it is just for rolls. Can you make a template also for text or showing stats. I like having a bios macro so players can click a token and see the Bio of the character. something like &{template:vampiretext} or along those lines.  Screenshots: This is from my D&D game.
You may want to update the wiki page, which has details about the old one.

Edited 1624129324
FistOFun
Sheet Author
<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/vampire-v5" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/vampire-v5</a> The following repo was designed for the old sheet. Not sure if its still valid or in use anymore.
Hi Adam, These macros look great. Awesome work! Adam S. said: I made two macros for rolling dice pools using the new V5 roll20 character sheet. This also uses the template. Hi Cromwell, This functionality doesn't exist, yet! We will be adding a more robust disciplines system as soon as we can. Cromwell said: Is there a way to remove individual powers in the discipline heading? When I drag and drop a discipline to a character sheet it populates all of the powers available, but does not allow me to remove ones the character does not have. Hi Xae, rolling Disciplines is high up on our roadmap of enhancements to make to the sheet. There's no current public version of this roadmap, but if this is something that is in demand we can explore the possibility of providing one. Additionally, the cause of the whisper toggle bug has been identified and a fix should be released as soon as it has passed QA. Xae said: Is there no way to roll the discipline on these sheets? Also has anyone else noticed that the Whisper Roll doesn't seem to work? Is there somewhere we might be able to see what functionality we should have currently vs what will come? Hi Vermillion, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is indeed a bug. We'll be releasing a patch for it shortly. Vermillion said: When you go to put in a skill speciality it will work but when you next bring up the sheet it seems to delete it. I am not sure if this is a bug or some sort of weird issue I am having after changing from the fan made v5 characters to the official one since I bought the book from R20 and am allowed to use the official sheets. Hi Fist, The wiki and repository for the community sheet will stay up for those people who wish to continue using that sheet! FistOFun said: You may want to update the wiki page, which has details about the old one. <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/vampire-v5" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/vampire-v5</a> The following repo was designed for the old sheet. Not sure if its still valid or in use anymore.
Hi! Thanks for the sheet! Even without the bug-fixes already anounced to come above, this really adds a lot to the game I've started running recently :D Since most of the problems I noticed have already been addressed I only have a small bit of user feedback: When assembling dice pools, the input value-prompt for extra dice only allows to add them, but there are different contexts in the gameplay that might lead players to also subtract from their dice pools. This can easily be emulated by clicking around on the attributes/skills before rolling, but having to keep in mind that you still have to fix the sheet afterwards kind of takes people out of the action
Hornmeister said: Hi! Thanks for the sheet! Even without the bug-fixes already anounced to come above, this really adds a lot to the game I've started running recently :D Since most of the problems I noticed have already been addressed I only have a small bit of user feedback: When assembling dice pools, the input value-prompt for extra dice only allows to add them, but there are different contexts in the gameplay that might lead players to also subtract from their dice pools. This can easily be emulated by clicking around on the attributes/skills before rolling, but having to keep in mind that you still have to fix the sheet afterwards kind of takes people out of the action In the meantime I would use the dice macros I posted above to do any custom dice rolls. Your players will just have to put how many dice they need to roll. The hunger dice macro automatically switches out the correct number of hunger dice.
Adam S. said: In the meantime I would use the dice macros I posted above to do any custom dice rolls. Your players will just have to put how many dice they need to roll. The hunger dice macro automatically switches out the correct number of hunger dice. Oh yeah, gonna definitely look into integrating that for the time being

Edited 1624208725
I made a macro to pull character bio's for anyone interested. It pulls from the sheet and prints in chat. &amp;{template:vampire}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{title= CLAN: @{selected|Clan}  True Age: @{selected|age_true}  Apparent Age: @{selected|age_apparent}  Generation: @{selected|generation}  Sire: @{selected|sire}  Appearance: @{selected|Appearance}  History: @{selected|history} }}
Nice!
Good work guys! It looks much easier to use than the current community sheet. Quick question though - will this new Vampire character sheet become available for community translation? I can't find its repo in Roll20 character sheet GitHub.

Edited 1624315338
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Gan said: Good work guys! It looks much easier to use than the current community sheet. Quick question though - will this new Vampire character sheet become available for community translation? I can't find its repo in Roll20 character sheet GitHub. Translations have been handle through CrowdIn for a good while now, here is where the "by Roll20"-char sheet translations can be found: <a href="https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-official-character-shee/activity_stream" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-official-character-shee/activity_stream</a> The community char sheets are found at: <a href="https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-character-sheets</a> Edit: translations where unavailable for some time, but are back now.
Thank you Nic B for acknowledging the bug and for acknowledging that it will be fixed soon. That being said I would also like to suggest two things for the sheet if I may. 1: A button to roll a single rouse check so that it is easier for the DM/ST to call for a rouse check because you need to use that quite a lot for the game such as when you use blush of life, awaken and use disciplines. 2: The ability to mark the health tracker with / or x to denote damage from combat or using certain disciplines that cause damage. Currently we can only show the max health of a character and cannot mark damage so that basically means you need either to keep track of damage on an empty note or write on a piece of paper in real life to keep track of the damage.
Edit: translations where unavailable for some time, but are back now. Ok that was the reason of my concern. It seems to work fine now. Thanks!
LongNight
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Can we have some sort of time estimate on the big fixes mentioned here, and when the health/willpower tracker will be implemented? The sheet is not very useful right now, beyond looking nice.

Edited 1624475270
I think the trackers (Health / Willpower / Humanity) working as actual trackers should get priority as the sheet isn't anywhere as useful without it. Also I've got two feature requests: Feature Request Template Brief Description: A total of all the dice that are successes somewhere in the roll template. This would make it so new players don't have to immediately learn how to read the dice, and it would also make it so that GMs can just look at a single place and get a general idea of how the roll went. Which I personally find more useful when GMing. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A way to use a more readable font for skill names, as the current one is too thin to be easily readable. This would help people with vision issues.
Couple more Macros for the group that use the roll template. Remorse Check: &amp;{template:vampire}{{title=REMORSE}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{rolls=[[(10-@{selected|humanity})]]}}{{rollcount=[[(10-@{selected|humanity})]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}} Willpower Check: &amp;{template:vampire}{{title=WILLPOWER}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{rolls=[[@{selected|willpower}]]}}{{rollcount=[[@{selected|willpower}]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}} Still trying to figure out a way to count successes and failures with the template but the limitations of the re-use rolls is stopping me. I don't want to have to use API to do this so anyone can use it.
Is anyone else having trouble with the whisper button? it’s not so much that the button doesn’t work, but that the majority of the space of the button, doesn’t actually activate it, to the point I thought it was broken for some time. I think how it works is that the space in the button to the left of the word “whisper” activates the button, and the rest of that space doesn’t seem to. this could well be on my end but I’m curious if anyone else noticed something similar&nbsp;
Same for me. It did work on the whole button once but I think that was from me re sizing the window.
I didn’t realise that by converting the base character sheet to this version the game would attempt to update my current vtm sheets, so the game may have deleted several key elements of the character sheets. My bad. if I switch it back to the community sheet, will they be restored? Or is that data just lost. I don’t want to try it and risk losing what remained.
Steven S. said: I didn’t realise that by converting the base character sheet to this version the game would attempt to update my current vtm sheets, so the game may have deleted several key elements of the character sheets. My bad. if I switch it back to the community sheet, will they be restored? Or is that data just lost. I don’t want to try it and risk losing what remained. I'd test it with a second empty game. Fill out the sheet you used earlier, convert it twice, and take note of which variables remained intact behind the scenes
Cromwell said: Is there a way to remove individual powers in the discipline heading? When I drag and drop a discipline to a character sheet it populates all of the powers available, but does not allow me to remove ones the character does not have. Since there is not a way to add or remove powers directly, I worry that if I did remove the powers the character does not have yet, there would not be a way to re-add them in the future.&nbsp; I can't use this product until this is resolved. I'd like to echo this issue as well. I actually care more about being able to remove Powers than I do being able to roll them. As a ST, it's important that I know what powers my people have, because some can pop off at my discretion. Sense the Unseen and Premonition are two that come to mind. I've tried what others have suggested, but if I edit a power name, random other powers will disappear.
Katie C. said: Cromwell said: Is there a way to remove individual powers in the discipline heading? When I drag and drop a discipline to a character sheet it populates all of the powers available, but does not allow me to remove ones the character does not have. Since there is not a way to add or remove powers directly, I worry that if I did remove the powers the character does not have yet, there would not be a way to re-add them in the future.&nbsp; I can't use this product until this is resolved. I'd like to echo this issue as well. I actually care more about being able to remove Powers than I do being able to roll them. As a ST, it's important that I know what powers my people have, because some can pop off at my discretion. Sense the Unseen and Premonition are two that come to mind. I've tried what others have suggested, but if I edit a power name, random other powers will disappear. Also echoing this feedback.&nbsp; the current method of adding the *entire* discipline, makes the sheet cumbersome at best, and unusable at worst.&nbsp; I really want this to succeed, as character sheets in the game make life so much easier for both ST and Player.&nbsp;

Edited 1625079338
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi Folks, Hearing you on the disciplines. We have a developer working right now on improving this experience for you. In addition, the recent news on upgrades to the dice roller means a huge upgrade will be made to the Vampire 5e roll templates when that functionality makes it's way to production. This was a feature added to Roll20 in no small part to support this sheet, and is just one of a number of ways we're excited to iterate upon this sheet in the coming weeks.
Adam S. said: I made two macros for rolling dice pools using the new V5 roll20 character sheet. This also uses the template. One is for rolls without hunger dice and one is for with hunger dice. They pull hunger from the selected token so you can make the macros token actions for all players. Hope the community finds them helpful. With Hunger dice: &amp;{template:vampire}{{title=HUNGER DICE POOL}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{attribute=}}{{skill=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rolls=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} - @{selected|hunger}]]}}{{hunger=[[@{selected|hunger},?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}kl1]]}}{{rollcount=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}} Without Hunger Dice &amp;{template:vampire}{{title=DICE POOL}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{attribute=}}{{skill=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rolls=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{rollcount=[[?{DICE|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}]]}}{{roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_5=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_6=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_7=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_8=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_9=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_10=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_11=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_12=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_13=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_14=[[1d10]]}},{{roll_15=[[1d10]]}}{{blood_roll_1=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_2=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_3=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_4=[[1d10]]}},{{blood_roll_5=[[1d10]]}} They're looking very nice! x3 Thx!
Thank you hope they help. My group is playing a story set in New Orleans, Louisiana starting next weekend. Their first time playing. Should be fun. They are D&amp;D and Cyberpunk players.
This sheet and the macros are a godsend. Forgive me if I'm plain ignorant but is there a way to roll the two groups together? So it includes hunger die as well as regular die?
Connor M. said: This sheet and the macros are a godsend. Forgive me if I'm plain ignorant but is there a way to roll the two groups together? So it includes hunger die as well as regular die? No worries. That is the with hunger dice roll it automatically switches dice from the dice pool to hunger.
Hello How do you distinguish between superficial and aggravated damage on the sheet?
There isn't a way at this time. They are updating the sheet. The one we got was just so we had something to work with when the books released. What you can do for the time being is use the red blue and green bars as trackers for characters.
That's disappointing. Given what I just paid for the bundle of books, you'd think there'd be a sheet that handled the basics of play out of the box.
Will the disciplines be made clickable? As a GM, I _really_ need that so players can quickly show me the details of the power they're using, like on the PF2 sheets.
Also, do we have an ETA for the first round of updates? I have a whole list of issues I've compiled, but don't want to post something that's already been fixed.&nbsp; Most of the issues, I feel, come from the requirements maybe &nbsp;not coming from someone who's played the game at a table quite a bit, or who assumed the dev would pick up on some of the subtleties. Admittedly, the book sometimes only mentions an extremely vital mechanic once (like the fact that you can't have every power in a discipline), and the sheet they created is meant for pen and paper (you can't mark superficial on a PDF), so I can see where a lot of the confusion happened.

Edited 1625677774
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi Folks, Sorry for the temporary radio silence. We're coming to the end of our first round of updates on the Vampire sheet, and have a variety of work that is entering QA. I know that it is frustrating to hear nothing when you're excited about a thing, so I brought you a gif to showcase an improvement that will soon be with you: (You may need to click on the gif to view it) Please bear in mind that this is still a WIP, and that there might still be changes before the final release. This is only one of a number of improvements we're hoping to have in your hands in short order.
Looks good. If you drag the same discipline on the sheet twice does it keep track of what you already have checked from the first time?
It does indeed!
Looking awesome!

Edited 1625855131
Getting excited about the my groups session zero on Saturday. This is my layout with some custom roll macros I made. Using the bars to track superficial damage. The wheels on the bottom right of the players pictures move when hunger is increased or decreased for a little more flair. Decided to embed a link to a Jamboard &nbsp;kumu.io to do the relationship map. it is still a work in progress. Found good resource for kumu.io in this video.&nbsp; YouTube video . I would love to see other VtM players roll20 layouts.
Oooh, nice! I'm still trying to figure out how to do the relationship map for our West Marches VTM game, since it'll be a larger crew than usual, but they might not all know each other for a bit.&nbsp;

Edited 1625843666
Katie C. said: Oooh, nice! I'm still trying to figure out how to do the relationship map for our West Marches VTM game, since it'll be a larger crew than usual, but they might not all know each other for a bit.&nbsp; I found a video on YouTube&nbsp; Video link .&nbsp; The guy uses kumu.io to make his relationship map. In the video he has a link to a template that a user made. It might be more of what you need. It looks like this. You can add pictures also to the dots.
Oh, I've used this before! I honestly hadn't noticed that you could label the connections, though, since it wasn't important for that project... Thanks for pointing this out!
Hello guys, trying to setup a campaign with roll20 and this sheet. Is it possible to change the default difficulty number of successes from 6 to another number? Is it possible to highlight a rolled 1? Atm just the 10 is highlighted as "double" success (two stars near the ankh)&nbsp; but the rolled 1 is not highlighted in any way? Ty in advance
Alex said: Hello guys, trying to setup a campaign with roll20 and this sheet. Is it possible to change the default difficulty number of successes from 6 to another number? Is it possible to highlight a rolled 1? Atm just the 10 is highlighted as "double" success (two stars near the ankh)&nbsp; but the rolled 1 is not highlighted in any way? Ty in advance In the normal dice (the non hunger dice) 1s are the same as 2 through 5. The hunger dice a 1 is marked with a skull. This is just like the physical v5 vampire dice. The dice roller in the sheet is made for the v5 rules so difficulty is not a value change of the dice, it is the number of successes rolled.&nbsp;
While i recognise this isn't a particularly burning issue, its worth pointing out since we know changes are being made to how discipline drag and drop works... the power descriptions don't seem to be dropped into their section. the mechanics are (hence why this is a small issue) but the description area itself appears blank.