Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Can someone add Reign Enchiridion sheet? :/ <a href="http://gregstolze.com/reign/downloads/REIGN_Sheet_Blank_A4.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://gregstolze.com/reign/downloads/REIGN_Sheet_Blank_A4.pdf</a>
I'll just throw it out here, but any chance for Godlike or Wild Talents? They're not exactly the most popular rpgs, but they're pretty damn fun.
Hello, I'm looking for a Dragon Age Character Sheet. I know that it's in the list already, but haven't found any comments about it. Is anyone working on that?
I came to the forum to talk about the possibility of a d20 modern sheet, but seeing this list, I'm realizing there's a lot more missing than just the couple games I noticed. I have access to make custom sheets, but when I went to look at that I saw this massive wall of code that I am not even a little bit prepared to handle. Is there any sort of trick you guys use, or do you just know how to write that much code to begin with?
I was lucky, when I got into this, as some one had already built a light framework for the game. All I did, at first, is hang some dressing on it (again, at first). Since that time, I have learned a great deal by grabbing gems from other folk's sheets (we have true masters of the art/science/profession here), and by my patented "headbutt-things-into-submission" learning technique. Usually, I learn one of two things each time I make a sheet, some o which I remember. Here is what I would do, if I was to start from the bottom: Go to the Css Wizardry thread, and snag the code for tabs (there are several methods for tabs, but I started with this one) Open the Character Sheet entry on the wiki. Embrace the notion you are new at this, whatever you make will not be as cool as you want (at first) and you will always have a lot to learn. And you will get better. Make a bunch of text or number boxes boxes for whatever you need. Make some buttons for what you need. Limit your arranging of said boxes & buttons to sheet-col. Remember that there is a sub-forum called 'Character Sheets' where several people are willing to answer stupid questions, without making you feel like an idiot. Trust me; I have extensive tests to prove this. And when you are done, remember that you have made something that took effort. This is something not everyone can say, and no one else can say about what you made. ...and then if you want to then charge for your work and give the proceeds to me, its all good. Other tips include: use a html editing program to store your work, such as Notepad++, and do not use Microsoft's Notepad. There is a thread about this if you find something cool, save a copy separately in its own file. Once I found a tab set up I liked, I should have done that. Instead, I had to search for it each time. if you have issues with uploading a sheet to github, do not ask me. Github and I are not- and never have been- on good terms.
I'd like to request Spacemaster:Privateers be added to the queue. Thanks!!!
Hi there, i've made the Dragon Age Character Sheet. Already made a pull request, but... there is no sign of it on the roll20 repository...
Mr. Helmet said: Hi there, i've made the Dragon Age Character Sheet. Already made a pull request, but... there is no sign of it on the roll20 repository... Awesome! Not until the pull request is approved does it get put into the Github repository. And even then it can take a few days to a week (or so) before it shows up on Roll20. Don't worry, if it doesn't get approved, the Roll20 devs are very good at explaining in ways even I can understadn why it happened and how you can fix it.
Hi! I humbly request an updated Werewolf The Forsaken CS to the new 2nd edition rules. Sadly my tech knowledge is abysmal. Thank you to everybody who puts passion and hard work to make all those pretty sheets a reality!!
I would love to see Anima Prime added if anyone is familiar and has time. Thanks!

Edited 1430290978
I would absolutely love a fully laid out Maximum Xcrawl sheet. It's mainly pathfinder core rules but with a bunch of additional sections needed for players to keep track of their various Sponsers and successful crawls. A massive thank you to anyone who works on this!

Edited 1430544246
Rolemaster 2nd Ed / Rolemaster Classic / MERP would be nice. Traveller 5? Qin It would also be great if you could save the character sheet as a pdf for off-line printing and reading. cheers
Thank you, the character sheets are great!
I'd like to second a request for a World of Warcraft (by Sword and Sorcery) character sheet and i can provide a digital copy of one if that would make it even easier.
A GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents' sheet would be perfect. The system has enough bookkeeping as it is.

Edited 1430881229
So I am going to be starting a Rogue Trader campaign in a little over a month. I figured I would start putting some things together. I was able to import the appropriate character sheet templates, however I am also looking for a ship template and I didn't happen to see one on the github site. anyone know where something like this may exist? I could really use something like that so my players could keep track of their own fleet. I can do it for them I guess, but I'd rather leave that up to the player.
There's nothing for HC SVNT DRACONES on here, since it's new. Is there anything I can do to help make it available?
Devin T. said: There's nothing for HC SVNT DRACONES on here, since it's new. Is there anything I can do to help make it available? If you understand CSS and HTML, you could go on github and make the sheet that way (there are also threads that will help you with it). Alternatively, at the mentor pay level there's a sheet editor, which would make it easier to make, but that would cost some money.
I've been running a Mazes & Minotaurs game for more that a Year. A Character sheet for it would be nice.
I was looking for a Rifts sheet my self and came across this post of one that someone made but never put up repository on github for roll20. He worked on it and says that its 95% done but he is giving up on it and letting anyone have the code and work on it on their own. Would love to see it on here in the list because I want to try and get a Rifts game going on here. If there is a way I can use it before it gets into the list i would be grateful for that too because I really want to try and GM here my self. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759</a>
Well, I made a Universal Palladium sheet (you can pick it in the dropdown menu when selecting what character sheet to use). It has had a lot of work done by Phillip G. That might help out as a stop-gap measure. As for the Rifts sheet...I'll give it a look and see if I can submit it for the opportunity to add to Github. No promises.
I know I already requested and got the Fallout PnP sheet a while back, but could someone get me one for the Final Fantasy RPG? THIS is basically what I need... thanks in advance!
Is there any way you can get the Marvel Universe RPG sheet and possible game title in as well. I really wanna run a game, but I can't because none of the data is there.
I would love a paranoia sheet
I'm just dropping in to add my request for someone much more talented than I to craft a character sheet for Star Wars d20 Revised (Not Saga) Cheers.
Dropping this request in, please and thank you in advance. I'm starting a Top Secret: Special Investigation game and despite my best effort I just don't have the technical skill to create the character sheet for roll20.
Killer Dragon said: I was looking for a Rifts sheet my self and came across this post of one that someone made but never put up repository on github for roll20. He worked on it and says that its 95% done but he is giving up on it and letting anyone have the code and work on it on their own. Would love to see it on here in the list because I want to try and get a Rifts game going on here. If there is a way I can use it before it gets into the list i would be grateful for that too because I really want to try and GM here my self. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759</a> Pushed it to Github. You can see and track the pull request from here .
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
I was hoping I might find someone that could create an Atomic Highway character sheet which would also include a vehicle/mount tab. I can provide digital copies of the sheets as well as technical knowledge in regards to the rules and how they work. I started a mockup in HTML but it appears there've been quite a few changes since I'd worked with HTML last. I've just started a campaign for Atomic Highway and would find a character sheet of great help.

Edited 1432371053
It would be great if the Roll20 could provide a Tormenta RPG sheet, we already have a topic here with a ready plug, inclusive. It is one of the most played rpgs in Brazil , it is common for players to use the D&D sheets, but it does not work perfectly. The link of the topic with the sheet: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1351475/slug%7D#post-1355959" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1351475/slug%7D#post-1355959</a> Anyway, thank you
Raphael said: It would be great if the Roll20 could provide a Tormenta RPG sheet, we already have a topic here with a ready plug, inclusive. It is one of the most played rpgs in Brazil , it is common for players to use the D&D sheets, but it does not work perfectly. I've added it to the list (and thanks for the links), and I'll try and take a look later in the week. Please do me the favor of contacting me if I don't give you an update that time, just in case I forgot.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Gurus of sheet creation. I have a request for a simple sheet for the Risus system. The system just uses a dice pool of d6 (unless you use the optional rule for funky dice which is other dice sizes such as d8, d10, and etc). This is the basic pdf character sheet for references. I tried to make the sheet myself but I could not even figure out where to start. Anyone willing to do a simple sheet? Thanks for any consideration or actual work.

Edited 1433019870
I noticed that there's a lack of Mass Effect on here, so here's a PDF of the CS for the Fate version <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/MassEffect/Mass+Effect+Fa" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/MassEffect/Mass+Effect+Fa</a>... And here's for the Unofficial version. Head to page 136. <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3AGMsyD8i8hTlRHSjlKa2wwdUU/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3AGMsyD8i8hTlRHSjlKa2wwdUU/view</a>
Coal Powered Puppet said: Killer Dragon said: I was looking for a Rifts sheet my self and came across this post of one that someone made but never put up repository on github for roll20. He worked on it and says that its 95% done but he is giving up on it and letting anyone have the code and work on it on their own. Would love to see it on here in the list because I want to try and get a Rifts game going on here. If there is a way I can use it before it gets into the list i would be grateful for that too because I really want to try and GM here my self. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1162432/slug%7D#post-1166759</a> Pushed it to Github. You can see and track the pull request from here . I hope It goes threw. this is going to be so cool.
Killer Dragon said: I hope It goes threw. this is going to be so cool. Just remeber I only pushed it toward github. William R. made it, its amazing status is all him/her/them/it.
Michael B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just created a Pull request for adding a Cakebread and Walton "Renaissance" (also usable for "Clockwork & Chivalry", "Pirates and Dragons", "Dark Streets", and "Clockwork and Cthulhu") <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... Hopefully it will will pass, be accepted and be added to the list of available sheets. This character sheet may even be compatible with OpenQuest and other D% based systems.
Michael B. said: Just created a Pull request for adding a Cakebread and Walton "Renaissance" (also usable for "Clockwork & Chivalry", "Pirates and Dragons", "Dark Streets", and "Clockwork and Cthulhu") I saw the Roll20 indicator that said some one had posted in the Request thread, and i mock screamed "Noooooooooo! Leave me alone!" ...and then I found that some one had just completed a sheet ad is submitting to github. I is happy now.
not sure this is the right place sorry in advance looking for sheets for " The Morrow Project " 4th ed thanks
Andrew J. said: not sure this is the right place sorry in advance looking for sheets for " The Morrow Project " 4th ed thanks This is the right place, and its been added to the list
I would really love a Cthulhutech character sheet, this game needs more love :)
Coal Powered Puppet said: Raphael said: It would be great if the Roll20 could provide a Tormenta RPG sheet, we already have a topic here with a ready plug, inclusive. It is one of the most played rpgs in Brazil , it is common for players to use the D&D sheets, but it does not work perfectly. I've added it to the list (and thanks for the links), and I'll try and take a look later in the week. Please do me the favor of contacting me if I don't give you an update that time, just in case I forgot. Hello , you asked me to warn you if after a week there was no answer.
Raphael said: Coal Powered Puppet said: Raphael said: It would be great if the Roll20 could provide a Tormenta RPG sheet, we already have a topic here with a ready plug, inclusive. It is one of the most played rpgs in Brazil , it is common for players to use the D&D sheets, but it does not work perfectly. I've added it to the list (and thanks for the links), and I'll try and take a look later in the week. Please do me the favor of contacting me if I don't give you an update that time, just in case I forgot. Hello , you asked me to warn you if after a week there was no answer. We need to move this to a separate thread. Normally, I would say stick to the PM, but I am going to want as many people looking at this as possible. The sheet looks like it was based off the Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 sheets, and thus is really complex. Its going to be a while before I figure it all out.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Raphael said: Hello , you asked me to warn you if after a week there was no answer. We need to move this to a separate thread. Normally, I would say stick to the PM, but I am going to want as many people looking at this as possible. The sheet looks like it was based off the Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 sheets, and thus is really complex. Its going to be a while before I figure it all out. I posted this topic on the official forum of Tormenta RPG, so I imagine some people, who know the system and some programming, may come here to help. Thanks for listening.

Edited 1433248018
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
For those whom it may concern: Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition is now live (hooray for Rob!), along with Renaissance (by Michael B.), the Rifts sheet (by William R.), Atomic Highway, and Changeling the Dreaming. Edit: forgot half the people who contributed

Edited 1433456071
Hey, I guess it's my first post over here in general, been using Roll20 for some time, but never really got a reason for any complaint, just rolled with it and got along just fine, but recently, I just don't know what happened... In Character Sheet templates there was a Sheet for Old D&D BECMI series, which I used for my game and built a whole campaign around it. Me and my group have made characters, keeping all the info on the server instead of scraping them down somewhere on the sheet and I planed to finally share with them some old school Mystara experience, going back to Karameikos on their first D&D trip ever, just chose the most classic way to introduce them to a bit of history and such. There was this Sheet template, I used it, filled out and everything was great! We got Encumbrance stored, automatic initiative macros, all the equipment, gold and all the menial calculations along with all minute detail stored there. Awesome... Today I logged on the campaign to find out that Character Sheets for BECMI were removed entirely... Now, I don't know what's going on with it, why it got pulled or for what reason. If someone decided it infringes on someone's work or IP, I get it... But for god sake, why it was removed from the campaign?! I've put hours to fill it out and prepare for the session, and instead of having an adventure this evening, I had to tell everyone: Nope, we won't play, sorry, character sheets have been wiped. If anyone of you guys, ever found himself in such situation, to cancel the session for entire group that got on time, prepared and excited, you know what sort of frustration that spells... I thought that once the template was set it stays with the campaign, now I'm filled with dread, just thinking of what might happen to other campaigns if someone decides to just pull the plug on sheets and all the data stored there. Can I ask for this D&D BECMI sheets back? So at least we can play the game? I could salvage some stats, but we had so much info stored on those sheets that now the Ability tab looks like random numbers and gibberish.
...the Cyberpunk 2020 sheet is also missing...hrm...
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, unfortunately it meant I had to cancel my thursday night Cyberpunk campaign. It looks like several sheets are missing that I can see.
Feng Shui 2 is out, and a sheet would really make the game shine :) Basically 3 repeating line boxes, 2 of which also have a value, 3 trackers (wounds, marks of death, and fortune), and about 6 fixed abilities.