Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Request for  Shadow of the Demon Lord sheet.  I am also happy to be taught how to do this - but my brain is slow and 100% unfamiliar with the skills needed. PDF version of the game is coming very soon with hard copies by the end of the year. I have full access to everything the game has and needs for a character sheet. If you wish to take this project on, please contact me directly and we can discuss what needs to be done. Here is copy of paper sheet - very open and has few actual things to fill in.
I really like the look of the game and the character sheet.  According to the link you gave us, its still in pre-order stage, so its going to be hard to make a sheet for it (well, hard to make buttons, anyhow) until rules can be purchased openly. ...that being said, I'll be interested in playing in a campaign, based solely on how it looks
@DK Heinrich; I've been communicating with the game's creator since during the Kickstarter about making a Roll20 sheet. Hoping that we'll be able to kick out a sheet by the time the game ships. Will try to update here, but in the meantime you can watch my GitHub repository for changes:&nbsp;<a href="https://github.com/ryansigg/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/ryansigg/roll20-character-sheets</a>

Edited 1438788687
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
@CPP - yeah, I have all the 'final' documents (they are on layout - but nothing is changing rule wise) so hoping that is enough. And thanks on the char sheet - I do get at least partial credit for it :) &nbsp;-- I will let you know next game I set up, working on a new series that I am attempting to co-design for the system and looking to see how they flow.&nbsp; @Ryan - awesome! I have done a ton of macro'ing work in the non-character-sheet world to get the system into as smooth as it can be without a sheet - so we def need to chat. If you have any questions at all please let me know. I do have working marco's for the Boon/Bane tech and it works dead on. I will take a look at your GitHub (but not sure I will know what I am looking at) :) EDIT: What is the sheet listed as? did not see it on list from your link.

Edited 1438824966
I'm getting into the whole sheet adjustment thing, but I'm fairly new at it. &nbsp;I'm opening up a Victoriana 3rd Ed game in the next month and have started putting together a simple character sheet on the Bio & Info tab just for capturing the digits. Are there any recommendations for a baseline character sheet to start with that could be "subtly massaged" into a Victoriana Sheet? &nbsp;Or is that still on the list for development? &nbsp;I noticed that Coal Powered Puppet might be working on it? Thanks again for all that you guys do, both developers and these forums!
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
The Fantasy AGE character sheet is available in the pull down menu now, and I've seen on G+ that people besides me are using it in their games.&nbsp; I'm starting work on updates to it from today, based on suggestions made in the thread about it.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
@CPP - Just letting you know that I've drafted both a Fairy Tale and a Harry Potter character sheet, but just waiting to hear back from the requestors to see what needs to change/be fixed. Just in case someone else was starting work on those sheets, didn't want to duplicate efforts.
G V. said: @CPP - Just letting you know that I've drafted both a Fairy Tale and a Harry Potter character sheet, but just waiting to hear back from the requestors to see what needs to change/be fixed. Just in case someone else was starting work on those sheets, didn't want to duplicate efforts. That is awesome, GV. &nbsp;Thank you for your work.
Is anyone willing to fix the bugs on the L5R sheet (and, if at all possible, to add some features)? Right now, it's usable, but... has some issues.
I recently started a Warcraft RPG game, and not everybody's been able to get a hold on a physical sheet or can edit a PDF. I'd love it if somebody got on to doing a sheet for it - given that it's essentially just a semi-modified 3.5 pathfinder sheet. Both pages here and here .
Wondering if anyone had any interest in developing the Lamentations of the Flame Princess character sheet: LINK The game focuses more on exploration, traps, and treasure hunting with less fighting and combat. I enjoy the weird nature of the game, and look forward to playing with friends. The crazy traps, the odd puzzles, artifacts, and creatures. I've been trying to figure out the custom character sheet, and am looking at how others like Mouse Guard, or Call of Cthulhu work... but am having trouble really understanding how it all gets done. The game is more mature in its themes and players will be making multiple characters every few weeks so the character sheet doesn't need to be complex.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
@CPP - the Harry Potter Sheet has been submitted to GitHub and is part of Pull Request #1004.
Hooray!
SoI've presumed too much ability where there's a lack. I've tried applying what I know of scripting and am unable to make a go of converting a sheet to a different system. Is this the place for putting in a request for a Victoriana 3rd Edition character sheet?
After my work in the 4th edition on the character sheet for Das Schwarze Auge/The Dark Eye, I have added now a week after release of the core rule book the character sheet for the 5th edition of it. Until now its only german but when the english version will be released next year I will also translate it into english for all of you :)
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Kheegan said: SoI've presumed too much ability where there's a lack. I've tried applying what I know of scripting and am unable to make a go of converting a sheet to a different system. Is this the place for putting in a request for a Victoriana 3rd Edition character sheet? This would be the place, but it's best to start a new thread with the [Req] in the subject line along with the system you're requesting. &nbsp;However, since you've tried, you can continue trying and just ask for help on the code where you're stumped...that might be quicker for you. &nbsp;My time just dried up so I don't have any time to work on another sheet at the moment, unfortunately, but many on this forum are happy to help answer coding questions. :) Patrick Gebhardt said: After my work in the 4th edition on the character sheet for Das Schwarze Auge/The Dark Eye, I have added now a week after release of the core rule book the character sheet for the 5th edition of it. Until now its only german but when the english version will be released next year I will also translate it into english for all of you :) Awesome, Patrick!
G V. said: Kheegan said: SoI've presumed too much ability where there's a lack. I've tried applying what I know of scripting and am unable to make a go of converting a sheet to a different system. Is this the place for putting in a request for a Victoriana 3rd Edition character sheet? This would be the place, but it's best to start a new thread with the [Req] in the subject line along with the system you're requesting. &nbsp;However, since you've tried, you can continue trying and just ask for help on the code where you're stumped...that might be quicker for you. &nbsp;My time just dried up so I don't have any time to work on another sheet at the moment, unfortunately, but many on this forum are happy to help answer coding questions. :) Thanks, G.V. I'll compile my questions and post them up.
Request for a Cypher System Corebook character sheet.
Request for a Demon the fallen system core book character sheet from white wolf publishing Pleas and thank you.
Request for Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space. Character Sheet Many Thanks for considering.&nbsp;
Request for an Amp: Year X character sheet. Thanks in advance

Edited 1440456925
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey garethd. I love the Doctor Who, but I don't know the game system. The character sheet you linked looks simple enough, however. I might try to whip something up. EDIT: I created the character sheet and have send in a pull request. Hopefully everything works. If you want to use it as a custom sheet in the meantime, you can see it&nbsp; here . Let me know if everything looks okay.
I know it's already listed on the "Requested" list, but I'd *really* love a D20 Modern or D20 Future sheet. Really.
Icy Bison said: Request for a Cypher System Corebook character sheet. Does the&nbsp;Numenera of The Strange count as the Cypher system, cause those are already done and may be selected as a campiagn's character sheet.
Tony R. said: Hey garethd. I love the Doctor Who, but I don't know the game system. The character sheet you linked looks simple enough, however. I might try to whip something up. EDIT: I created the character sheet and have send in a pull request. Hopefully everything works. If you want to use it as a custom sheet in the meantime, you can see it&nbsp; here . Let me know if everything looks okay. Many Thanks. I will take a look. Much appreciated.
I know its been requested before, but my group wants to play D20 Future, and none of us has the time or skill to make the sheet. Again I realize its been requested previously but, I thought if I mentioned it again maybe it would get bumped up on the list.
Liquid W. said: Wondering if anyone had any interest in developing the Lamentations of the Flame Princess character sheet: LINK The game focuses more on exploration, traps, and treasure hunting with less fighting and combat. I enjoy the weird nature of the game, and look forward to playing with friends. The crazy traps, the odd puzzles, artifacts, and creatures. I've been trying to figure out the custom character sheet, and am looking at how others like Mouse Guard, or Call of Cthulhu work... but am having trouble really understanding how it all gets done. Strongly considering taking an evening or two and just modifying one of the other existing sheets into LotFP form. Or I might wait until the B/X contest winner is announced, since LotFP is basically a neoclone of that.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Icy Bison said: Request for a Cypher System Corebook character sheet. Does the&nbsp;Numenera of The Strange count as the Cypher system, cause those are already done and may be selected as a campiagn's character sheet. Sorry for the late response. The Cypher System Corebook has an entirely different character sheet. I mean you could use Numenera or The Strange to some degree, but there are enough aspects missing that it would be kind of a pain.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Icy Bison said: Coal Powered Puppet said: Icy Bison said: Request for a Cypher System Corebook character sheet. Does the&nbsp;Numenera of The Strange count as the Cypher system, cause those are already done and may be selected as a campiagn's character sheet. Sorry for the late response. The Cypher System Corebook has an entirely different character sheet. I mean you could use Numenera or The Strange to some degree, but there are enough aspects missing that it would be kind of a pain. I'm the author of the tabbed Numenéra character sheet. I intend (in the next few weeks) to create a cypher character sheet. It will be essentially / technically the same as my Numenéra sheet (regarding attributes, rolls and optional API scripts) but with a different layout/look. I have not yet dive into my cypher system book to be honest. That will be my first step. But, to be fully prepared, can I ask what "missing aspects" do you refer to ?
Would it be possible to add Strands of Fate to the list?
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
People i have done a "Conan 2nd Ed" sheet , which is a hack of an old pathfinder one , can't seam to upload it to github without issues , so if anyone wants a copy let me know. Rob
Hi all. I'm currently doing a beta for a system and tried to do a charsheet for it and......somehow it malfunctions (and looks quite bad).&nbsp; So it is proven that I'm too inexperienced still to do that sheet myself. Thus if anyone would be up for helping out there to correct the errors or redoing the sheet it would be of immense help and appreciated!&nbsp; (the sheet itself has a few non difficult calculations and consists only of inputable text and numbers thus no clickable rolls) If you are interested just send me a pm.&nbsp; Thanks Thomas
Rob said: People i have done a "Conan 2nd Ed" sheet , which is a hack of an old pathfinder one , can't seam to upload it to github without issues , so if anyone wants a copy let me know. Rob If ya want, I can submit it for you; after a rough start I've managed to get github to work for me...mostly. &nbsp;
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
it may have worked so watch the cranky github
Rob said: it may have worked so watch the cranky github Finger's Crossed. &nbsp;It looks good, by the way. &nbsp;Good job.
Greetings all; I'm trying to put together a campaign on the French system Terra Incognita but I can't seem to find any pre-coded version online and my coding skills are nigh-on absymal. Would anyone here consider coding this sheet? My players and I would be eternally grateful! I attach an image version of the character sheet as reference. Thanks again, Sayannel P.S. If some of you know french I really recommend the game, it is tremendous fun!
Hello. Would like to request a sheet for Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition. Character Sheet I can tinker with the code for simple sheets but believe that this is beyond me. Many thanks for considering.
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: Rob said: it may have worked so watch the cranky github Finger's Crossed. &nbsp;It looks good, by the way. &nbsp;Good job. didn't work , there needs to be an easy to understand step by step list of how to do this
Request for Obsidian: Age of Judgement sheet. They already have an interactive sheet in pdf format on their website: <a href="http://apophis.bradbode.com/" rel="nofollow">http://apophis.bradbode.com/</a> I know very well the main creator of the game and he is willing to give out any info or materials that might be needed. It is an old post-apocalyptic game that has some hardcore fans and I would gladly be a GM for some game with some of these hardcore fans. There are many version of the sheet (daemon version, mystic version, kultist version, colonist version and so on) but I think the main one called Standard Character Sheet PDF is the only one really needed. If you are interested in doing it, you can contact me and I can even put you in contact with the creator of the game if needed. Thank you.
Request for a a Mazes & Minotaurs sheet. If someone could help me, I would like a character sheet for Mazes & Minotaurs.&nbsp;
I'm preparing a campaign using the rules for the Yggdrasill RPG by Cubicle7, and noticed that Roll20 doesn't have sheets for it and the forum didn't have any threads about it. So add that to the request pile. I'd be happy with even just a fairly barebones fillable sheet so everything can be contained within roll20. Thanks! Example here!

Edited 1442642582
Kiyomi N.
Sheet Author
I would love to add FFRPG 3rd Edition to the request pile. One of the reasons I originally registered an account at roll 20 was to run this game. Some people&nbsp; give the returners system a bad rap but I think it's really fun to play&nbsp; despite some unnecessary complications.&nbsp; Macros and other features of roll 20 would make this game much simpler to play and would speed up combat considerably. I would love to have a fully functioning character sheet but sadly I've never been particularly good at coding. Thank you in advance! Basic Example

Edited 1442808251
Kiyomi N.
Sheet Author
For the time being I've begun modifying an existing character sheet to suit my needs for my previous request (FFRPG Third Edition). This is an ambition undertaking for me, but while I've never been able to write code from scratch I've proved successful in modifying existing code in the past. I'm only intending to use this for myself and my friends for the time being but if the person or people responsible for creating&nbsp; this sheet doesn't mind, I will gladly share it when it's complete. Not really sure what the rules and/or etiquette is for projects like this. So far I've redone the main page and the skills tab, but I will likely not have it complete until next weekend. Here's an example of how it looks so far.
I am requesting a Buffy the Vampire Slayer character sheet. It could also be used for other Cinematic Unisystem games, like Angel, Army of Darkness, and Ghosts of Albion (if skills are not hard-set), so a Generic Cinematic Unisystem maybe would be better.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Icy Bison said: Request for a Cypher System Corebook character sheet. And the sheet is live. Look for "Cypher System" under ... "Cypher System". For Pro account, the optional API script is here .
Natha said: And the sheet is live. And you are awesome. &nbsp;Thanks!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Coal Powered Puppet said: Natha said: And the sheet is live. And you are awesome. &nbsp;Thanks! Thanks but ... did you post before or after using the sheet? ;)
I posted after noticing you posted. &nbsp;I don't currently play&nbsp;Cypher, but I am happy everytime I see a sheet appear on Roll20
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Coal Powered Puppet said: I posted after noticing you posted. &nbsp;I don't currently play&nbsp;Cypher, but I am happy everytime I see a sheet appear on Roll20 Ok. Nice gesture :)