Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet

Small bug with the "freetextname" field : &{template:5eDefault} {{title=title}} {{freetextname=freetext name}} {{freetext=this is a the freetext output}}
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@HLazar is there a specific version that you're waiting for? I haven't done any major changes as of late and probably haven't put in a pull request in a while.
Oh. I just assumed that when you publish a version, you submit a pull request so those who are not PRO users can get your changes. We are still getting the red spell text which is a little obvious. H
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I submitted a request. I was giving a bit of buffer on the spell text to ensure this thread didn't blow up.
It's cool. Thanks. H
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
September 28th 2015 Prevent "freetextname" from showing on roll templates
on the NPC side of the sheet, the recharge button isn't doing anything noticable.  is it a future feature or is it something that is phasing out. I understand the troubles and limitations of the way the program works makes it difficult to implement anything useful in this scenario but if it checked a box and placed a range on the core side of the sheet so when i'm looking at it i see that the power is a recharge  on 5-6 it will remind me to roll the recharge.  just a thought.

Edited 1443464935
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The recharge buttons for actions show a "recharge" section next to the "Action" button. That section can be "5-6", "1/short rest", "1/long rest", etc. Because of the multiple possibility it cannot reroll dice, nor should it as the dice are rerolled at the beginning of every round. Automatically rolling once and then the GM must remember if the last round they rolled or not is not a good user experience. Having a consistent approach of the GM rolling every round to recharge is more consistent. roll20 doesn't have anything like "remind me next round to roll".

Edited 1443467915
Hey kryx, I was wondering how you got HP to appear high on the list when linking bars on tokens? Is it an html code )
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jake M. said: Hey kryx, I was wondering how you got HP to appear high on the list when linking bars on tokens? Is it an html code ) It's automatic roll20 code. I have not looked into how they sort.
Kryx said: Milo Tealeaf said: additionally a Life domain cleric gets an additional 1 HP healed per level of the spell it's like 2+ spell level for life domain  This makes me consider that I do not have the ability to alter all heals. So: August 22nd 2015 Added global bonus for spell healing I now have a life domain cleric in my group and I think I'm missing something easy...What would I put in the healing bonus field for +2 +spell level?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
John S. said: I now have a life domain cleric in my group and I think I'm missing something easy...What would I put in the healing bonus field for +2 +spell level? You could toggle Higher Lvl Query and put 2 + ?{Spell Level} into the Heal Bonus field.

Edited 1443546860
Kryx said: The recharge buttons for actions show a "recharge" section next to the "Action" button. That section can be "5-6", "1/short rest", "1/long rest", etc. Because of the multiple possibility it cannot reroll dice, nor should it as the dice are rerolled at the beginning of every round. Automatically rolling once and then the GM must remember if the last round they rolled or not is not a good user experience. Having a consistent approach of the GM rolling every round to recharge is more consistent. roll20 doesn't have anything like "remind me next round to roll". I guess you are talking about this (Edit: was showing the image of the actions tab and circled the "recharge" window near the dice roll button) But i was thinking it would be nice for the NPC sheet if it had an additional column that would look like below (sorry for the crappy mouse writing) and it could be purely text only with no automatic functionality.  I envision that when you select Recharge on the actions table it pops up the little window like it does currently but it would allow text info to be input into it which would show up like below.   Currently i'm just typing it into the action name but i think the players would catch on after a few monsters that its a recharge power and it might spoil the tension a little if the new whether or not it was or how fast. (Edit: instead of the window saying recharge, i mouse drew in "5-6" and a second picture on the core page next to the actions name i sketched in another column showing the "5-6") Just a thought.  Excellent work so far. seriously loving the sheet! Edit: crap the images didn't post so i added some crappy descriptions of the images which pretty much was the body of the text the images were supposed to help illustrate.  Sorry for the duplicate redundancy.  :D
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Uhhh... You're going to have to take a screenshot and upload it for me to understand as your whole description is based on images... You can hide the DC, recharge, save failure, and save success if you toggle that on the monsters in the settings page and put in custom CSS as mentioned in this thread.

Edited 1443566079
Regarding attack emotes from the NPC sheet starting with the monster's name: I know this behavior has changed back and forth at least once, so maybe a toggle is the way to go, if possible. I feel like it can give away too much information when the NPC name is prepended to the emote.  If I've made the token name "Monster" or "Orc" but the attack emote says "Nothic" or "Orc Commander", it just discourages me from using the attack emotes, which I think are a nice touch. Right now the way I have them written, it ends up saying something odd like "Chimera The creature breathes fire!" If I am missing a way to toggle or suppress  this, I apologize. It doesn't seem to be tied to the pull-down option for Character Name on Roll templates.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Emote does always show the name, ya. I don't use emote for my monsters as my importer doesn't put them in as there is nothing to pull from. I can add a toggle to show the name on emotes on the settings page.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Kryx said: I can add a toggle to show the name on emotes on the settings page. In the meantime, MysterX , you could input the following into an unused field to remove Character names from a roll template: }} {{character_name=}}
Is there any way to call on the reactions from the NPC side of the character sheet?  I was going through the wiki and didn't see anything about it. Also, any time frame on enabling Traits for NPCs?
Silvyre said: John S. said: I now have a life domain cleric in my group and I think I'm missing something easy...What would I put in the healing bonus field for +2 +spell level? You could toggle Higher Lvl Query and put 2 + ?{Spell Level} into the Heal Bonus field. Works like a charm, thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kaelev said: Is there any way to call on the reactions from the NPC side of the character sheet?  I was going through the wiki and didn't see anything about it. Reactions is just a text block. @{NAME|reactions} Kaelev said: Also, any time frame on enabling Traits for NPCs? Nope. It's such a small portion of monsters that this would help, but it would add a lot more attributes. Adding more attributes would slow the sheet down for everything. I think a text area is the best choice until some improvements are made by roll20.
Kryx said: Kaelev said: Is there any way to call on the reactions from the NPC side of the character sheet?  I was going through the wiki and didn't see anything about it. Reactions is just a text block. @{NAME|reactions} Kaelev said: Also, any time frame on enabling Traits for NPCs? Nope. It's such a small portion of monsters that this would help, but it would add a lot more attributes. Adding more attributes would slow the sheet down for everything. I think a text area is the best choice until some improvements are made by roll20. Gotcha. Thank you. My intention was to have a block of text that I can call on to display information if my players roll successful on nature or history, giving them info about the monster. I guess I can just use the reactions block for that and just make their actual reactions as an action macro. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kaelev said: make their actual reactions as an action macro.  Ya, I'd suggest doing this. The separation of action, reaction, legendary action, and lair action should probably just be one set of things.
What's the easiest way to get druid wildshape up and running on this sheet? anyone have ideas? What about an ability (from a weapon) that temporarily alters your physical stats (for 1 minute)?
Also, is there like a good quick start guide/video for different tabs? I think I figured out most of it but it was a lot of trial and error and I know a few other people who will need to set their characters up too. Sifting through the wiki as a complete noob is tough.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ryan H. said: What's the easiest way to get druid wildshape up and running on this sheet? anyone have ideas? Give them control of the monster sheet. EVERYTHING is replaced except Int/Wis/Cha. You shouldn't try to alter the normal sheet.
Ryan H. said: Also, is there like a good quick start guide/video for different tabs? I think I figured out most of it but it was a lot of trial and error and I know a few other people who will need to set their characters up too. Sifting through the wiki as a complete noob is tough. You were looking at this wiki right?&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_She" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_She</a>... Open to suggestions on making the wiki more new user friendly. It is definitely still a work in progress and work has not been done in months. What type of information were you looking for exactly that you could not find? We should make that a priority. @Kryx, official sheet is still 31 August and I know they are *usually* pulled on Tuesdays. I am wondering if there is some problem with GitHub? H

Edited 1443624846
HLazar said: Ryan H. said: Also, is there like a good quick start guide/video for different tabs? I think I figured out most of it but it was a lot of trial and error and I know a few other people who will need to set their characters up too. Sifting through the wiki as a complete noob is tough. You were looking at this wiki right?&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_She" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_She</a>... Open to suggestions on making the wiki more new user friendly. It is definitely still a work in progress and work has not been done in months. What type of information were you looking for exactly that you could not find? We should make that a priority. @Kryx, official sheet is still 31 August and I know they are *usually* pulled on Tuesdays. I am wondering if there is some problem with GitHub? H Mostly I had no idea how to add class actions like second wind. Or with trip attack (fighter), I still don't know how to put the save dc. I did a work around that I had to ask about by adding 8 to str mod and level/4 +1 (to get proficiency bonus). Also, I still have no idea if I'm missing anything that I should have on the sheet. Honestly, one of the most overwhelming things about roll20 is the setup. If you guys did like a quick step-by-step video, creating a character at level 1 (possibly with spells and class features) and then leveled him up to level 2. I think that would be a huge boon. In addition I think many more 5e players would be open to using your sheet because they have a greater ease of comfort as they are exposed to the process. (It's like Bob Ross and his "happy trees")
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@HLazar: There is a post about it I think in the mentor forums. I dunno why they've been slow as of late. Many seem to have piled up. <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... pull request is open.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ryan H. said: Mostly I had no idea how to add class actions like second wind. Or with trip attack (fighter), I still don't know how to put the save dc. I did a work around that I had to ask about by adding 8 to str mod and level/4 +1 (to get proficiency bonus). Second wind just add as a class action" "Heal [[1d10 + @{fighter_level}]]" Trip attack as a class action: "Trip DC [[8 +&nbsp;@{PB} + @{strength_mod}]]" Ryan H. said: Honestly, one of the most overwhelming things about roll20 is the setup. If you guys did like a quick step-by-step video, creating a character at level 1 (possibly with spells and class features) and then leveled him up to level 2. I think that would be a huge boon. In addition I think many more 5e players would be open to using your sheet because they have a greater ease of comfort as they are exposed to the process. (It's like Bob Ross and his "happy trees") This is community driven - we're not employees of roll20. Those kind of videos could be helpful to some, I agree.
Kryx said: Ryan H. said: Mostly I had no idea how to add class actions like second wind. Or with trip attack (fighter), I still don't know how to put the save dc. I did a work around that I had to ask about by adding 8 to str mod and level/4 +1 (to get proficiency bonus). Second wind just add as a class action" "Heal [[1d10 + @{fighter_level}]]" Trip attack as a class action: "Trip DC [[8 +&nbsp;@{PB} + @{strength_mod}]]" Ryan H. said: Honestly, one of the most overwhelming things about roll20 is the setup. If you guys did like a quick step-by-step video, creating a character at level 1 (possibly with spells and class features) and then leveled him up to level 2. I think that would be a huge boon. In addition I think many more 5e players would be open to using your sheet because they have a greater ease of comfort as they are exposed to the process. (It's like Bob Ross and his "happy trees") This is community driven - we're not employees of roll20. Those kind of videos could be helpful to some, I agree. Thanks! Yea I figured, it's all volunteer and stuff. Just giving my two cents. I do appreciate everything you guys do though!
Ryan H. said: Mostly I had no idea how to add class actions like second wind. Or with trip attack (fighter), I still don't know how to put the save dc. I did a work around that I had to ask about by adding 8 to str mod and level/4 +1 (to get proficiency bonus). Honestly, one of the most overwhelming things about roll20 is the setup. If you guys did like a quick how to video, creating a character at level 1 (possibly with spells and class features) and then leveled him up to level 2. I think that would be a huge boon. In addition I think many more 5e players would be open to using your sheet because they have a greater ease of comfort as they are exposed to the process. (It's like Bob Ross and his "happy trees") I agree about setup but providing something for setting up all the classes of 5e even at level 1 would be a large endeavor just as providing everything the sheet can do is difficult in a wiki. That and I have never created a video. Do we have any other volunteers? Willing to provide 'tips and tricks' for the items you requested, maybe showing you where and what to place in the sheet though not famiilar with everything so hopefully others in the community can help as well. Aside from that it does sound like we need an intro video but I am not your girl for this. H
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Creating a video would also be limited by any future changes.
HLazar said: Ryan H. said: Mostly I had no idea how to add class actions like second wind. Or with trip attack (fighter), I still don't know how to put the save dc. I did a work around that I had to ask about by adding 8 to str mod and level/4 +1 (to get proficiency bonus). Honestly, one of the most overwhelming things about roll20 is the setup. If you guys did like a quick how to video, creating a character at level 1 (possibly with spells and class features) and then leveled him up to level 2. I think that would be a huge boon. In addition I think many more 5e players would be open to using your sheet because they have a greater ease of comfort as they are exposed to the process. (It's like Bob Ross and his "happy trees") I agree about setup but providing something for setting up all the classes of 5e even at level 1 would be a large endeavor just as providing everything the sheet can do is difficult in a wiki. That and I have never created a video. Do we have any other volunteers? Willing to provide 'tips and tricks' for the items you requested, maybe showing you where and what to place in the sheet though not famiilar with everything so hopefully others in the community can help as well. Aside from that it does sound like we need an intro video but I am not your girl for this. H Fair enough! I don't know much about videos. On the bright side, I don't think you would need to make one for every class either. I think if you did it only for the cleric that would cover all the bases (spells, weapons, class features). Perhaps another time though. Paraphrasing Kryx, we all have days jobs/lives too.
Is there a way to change the characters stats temporarily with the class action? (possibly through spell?)&nbsp;I have a rare item that increases my strength score by 4 and reduces dex score by 2. It only lasts 1 minute and resets on a long rest.
Ryan H. said: Is there a way to change the characters stats temporarily with the class action? (possibly through spell?)&nbsp;I have a rare item that increases my strength score by 4 and reduces dex score by 2. It only lasts 1 minute and resets on a long rest. No, this can only be done by API. I would put in the class action (as use item) so you get a record of it in the chat but then you manually have to change the bonuses in the sheet. These particular ability bonuses are in the settings (gear icon) tab of the sheet. H

Edited 1443634718
One thing I have been thinking of doing for my character is creating a macro that lists all my current bonuses and conditions (using the condition section on the first tab), whispering it to myself. Then I can make a check if anything needs removed or such or if anything provides advantage/disadvantage of on rolls and the like. Since we don't use API in our game, this would help me a lot as a sanity check.&nbsp; edited: here is the crude code. add a /w for whisper to yourself if you don't want the rest of the game to see it. also, if you do not have anything in the condition immunities line on the core tab, it will probably look strange. just type 'none' in the last line and all should be well. i put these in abilities so there is no character to reference the attribute. you would need that if you have as global macros. good list of bonuses attributes if that is of interest. this is going to come in very handy for checking why a bonus is being applied.&nbsp; &{template:5eDefault} {{title=bonuses}} {{subheader=@{character_name}}} {{emote= Conditions: @{condition_immunity}}} {{ =att | dam}} {{weapon = @{global_weapon_attack_bonus} | @{global_weapon_damage_bonus}}} {{melee = @{global_melee_attack_bonus} | @{global_melee_damage_bonus}}} {{ranged = @{global_ranged_attack_bonus} | @{global_ranged_damage_bonus}}} {{spell = @{global_spell_attack_bonus} | @{global_spell_damage_bonus}}} &nbsp; {{ &nbsp;=------------------------------------}} {{ &nbsp; =ab | sv | ch}} {{global= -- | @{global_saving_bonus} | @{global_check_bonus}}} {{str=@{strength_bonus} | @{strength_save_bonus} | @{basic_strength_bonus}}} {{dex=@{dexterity_bonus} | @{dexterity_save_bonus} | @{basic_dexterity_bonus}}} {{con=@{constitution_bonus} | @{constitution_save_bonus} | @{basic_constitution_bonus}}} {{int=@{intelligence_bonus} | @{intelligence_save_bonus} | @{basic_intelligence_bonus}}} {{wis=@{wisdom_bonus} | @{wisdom_save_bonus} | @{basic_wisdom_bonus}}} {{cha=@{charisma_bonus} | @{charisma_save_bonus} | @{basic_charisma_bonus}}} {{ &nbsp; &nbsp; =------------------------------------}} {{save dc = @{global_spell_dc_bonus}}} {{ac=@{global_ac_bonus}}} {{heal=@{global_spell_heal_bonus}}} {{init=@{initiative}}} H
HLazar said: One thing I have been thinking of doing for my character is creating a macro that lists all my current bonuses and conditions (using the condition section on the first tab), whispering it to myself. Then I can make a check if anything needs removed or such or if anything provides advantage/disadvantage of on rolls and the like. Since we don't use API in our game, this would help me a lot as a sanity check.&nbsp; edited: here is the crude code. add a /w for whisper to yourself if you don't want the rest of the game to see it. also, if you do not have anything in the condition immunities line on the core tab, it will probably look strange. just type 'none' in the last line and all should be well. i put these in abilities so there is no character to reference the attribute. you would need that if you have as global macros. good list of bonuses attributes if that is of interest. this is going to come in very handy for checking why a bonus is being applied.&nbsp; &{template:5eDefault} {{title=bonuses}} {{subheader=@{character_name}}} {{emote= Conditions: @{condition_immunity}}} {{ =att | dam}} {{weapon = @{global_weapon_attack_bonus} | @{global_weapon_damage_bonus}}} {{melee = @{global_melee_attack_bonus} | @{global_melee_damage_bonus}}} {{ranged = @{global_ranged_attack_bonus} | @{global_ranged_damage_bonus}}} {{spell = @{global_spell_attack_bonus} | @{global_spell_damage_bonus}}} &nbsp; {{ &nbsp;=------------------------------------}} {{ &nbsp; =ab | sv | ch}} {{global= -- | @{global_saving_bonus} | @{global_check_bonus}}} {{str=@{strength_bonus} | @{strength_save_bonus} | @{basic_strength_bonus}}} {{dex=@{dexterity_bonus} | @{dexterity_save_bonus} | @{basic_dexterity_bonus}}} {{con=@{constitution_bonus} | @{constitution_save_bonus} | @{basic_constitution_bonus}}} {{int=@{intelligence_bonus} | @{intelligence_save_bonus} | @{basic_intelligence_bonus}}} {{wis=@{wisdom_bonus} | @{wisdom_save_bonus} | @{basic_wisdom_bonus}}} {{cha=@{charisma_bonus} | @{charisma_save_bonus} | @{basic_charisma_bonus}}} {{ &nbsp; &nbsp; =------------------------------------}} {{save dc = @{global_spell_dc_bonus}}} {{ac=@{global_ac_bonus}}} {{heal=@{global_spell_heal_bonus}}} {{init=@{initiative}}} H Question. &nbsp;In your code it doesn't actually call the character except in the subheader only. &nbsp;Does it need&nbsp; Also, I'm getting this "TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined"
Kaelev said: Question. &nbsp;In your code it doesn't actually call the character except in the subheader only. &nbsp;Does it need&nbsp; Also, I'm getting this "TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined" If the macro is an ability (on the Attributes and Abilities tab of your token) then it does not need the character name because it is tied to the character of the character sheet. If it is a global macro and in your personal settings then you need to preface every attribute with @{character|attribute}.&nbsp; Note that I do not have access to the latest sheet version. I am stuck at 12 August still because not a PRO member. It is possible something has changed that makes this macro invalid with the latest version. Looking through recent change log though, this should not be the case. H

Edited 1443797918
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
October 1st 2015 Setup some variables for Lucian October 2nd 2015 More French Translations FYI I'll be on vacation for the next week and will be unable to respond to any issues.

Edited 1443806166
FYI I'll be on vacation for the next week and will be unable to respond to any issues. Enjoy and thanks for the sheet.
Definitely something wrong because I am still getting 31 August sheet when Kryx said he made a pull request. I know he is on vacation this week but anyone have other ideas why it is happening or what can be done? H
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Heather please bookmark the github pull request page for character sheets.&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets</a>... Roll20 has not updated in over a month. You must complain to them. Posting here won't do anything.
Okay, that is what I wanted to know. Thanks. H
Sheet version is now 2nd October :)
Alzam said: Sheet version is now 2nd October :) Yes! Thank you. H
Is there any information for changing Carry Capacity or Push/Pull being modified by Goliaths and Barbarians?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Krom said: Is there any information for changing Carry Capacity or Push/Pull being modified by Goliaths and Barbarians? See&nbsp; [D&D 5E] Character Sheets don't take size into account for carrying capacity Kryx said: Unfortunately in the current form it couldn't. It'd have to adjust to a &lt;select&gt; or &lt;radio&gt; to adjust the carrying capacity.
So, I have encountered a bug. I'm just here to find out if anyone else has seen this, and if so, if they found a way around it. So, on a PC I just made, it opens the character sheet to the Core tab. Whenever I click a different tab, Weapons for example, it goes to the Weapons tab, then&nbsp; immediately &nbsp;back to the Core tab. Then if I click the Weapons tab a 2nd time, it goes over to it and stays there. But if I click on the spells tab, for example, it goes to the Spells tab, then jumps back to the Core tab. Making me click the Spells tab a 2nd time. So, basically, I have to click on every tab twice, to actually see it. This has popped up once before, months ago. We fixed it by remaking the character from scratch. This is now happening to two of my PC sheets. One old one and a brand new one I just made yesterday. Other PC sheets and NPC sheets are unaffected by it from what I can see. This leads me to believe that something in the 5e Shaped Sheets coding is messing with it. I've tried the following to fix the problem: Making a copy - Failed Exporting and Importing back in - Failed Disabling the 5eShaped script - Failed Remaking the character from scratch - Success Making a Copy Campaign and importing via Vault or Transmog - Failed So, because the copy campaigns fail, but a fresh campaign does not, I'm guessing the corruption is in the Campaign itself.
DM Korgul said: So, I have encountered a bug. I'm just here to find out if anyone else has seen this, and if so, if they found a way around it. So, on a PC I just made, it opens the character sheet to the Core tab. Whenever I click a different tab, Weapons for example, it goes to the Weapons tab, then&nbsp; immediately &nbsp;back to the Core tab. Then if I click the Weapons tab a 2nd time, it goes over to it and stays there. But if I click on the spells tab, for example, it goes to the Spells tab, then jumps back to the Core tab. Making me click the Spells tab a 2nd time. So, basically, I have to click on every tab twice, to actually see it. This has popped up once before, months ago. We fixed it by remaking the character from scratch. This is now happening to two of my PC sheets. One old one and a brand new one I just made yesterday. Other PC sheets and NPC sheets are unaffected by it from what I can see. This leads me to believe that something in the 5e Shaped Sheets coding is messing with it. I've tried the following to fix the problem: Making a copy - Failed Exporting and Importing back in - Failed Disabling the 5eShaped script - Failed Remaking the character from scratch - Success Making a Copy Campaign and importing via Vault or Transmog - Failed So, because the copy campaigns fail, but a fresh campaign does not, I'm guessing the corruption is in the Campaign itself. OK.... I fixed it. In case anyone else runs into this issue... Somehow the sheet made two Attributes named Tab and each was set to a different tab. Deleting both of them fixes the issue.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The problem is not the Shaped sheet, but roll20. I created a bug about it a while ago. There it was confirmed to happen with many sheets. Search the bug forum for it. Basically you have to delete the duplicate attributes. "tab" in this case, but it can be named other things for other situations.