Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Reikou
Sheet Author
So, had a few snags over the weekend, but everything should be all set, and I think  I successfully submitted a pull request for the Alternity RPG sheet.
Hooray! Sheet approval may be slower through the holiday season.  

Edited 1451751850
I'm gonna preface this by saying that I have no experience in creating sheets for roll20, so I have no way of knowing if my idea would be duable or anything at all. But i think that this would help immensely. Given that the Infinity RPG and the Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition RPG both use the 2d20 system, I'm just gonna throw out an idea for sheet creators out there. Make the sheet kinda like the Age system, Numenera, Savage world or FATE in which there is one main tab with several sub sheets.  
Hosting a Werewolf game for some friends and I, two problems though Can anyone make a editable Gurahl character sheet? Also for "in-game", how do you add two different types of character sheets? For example, if we had the Gurahl sheet, we would need multiple kinds of character sheets for in game and not just the one for Garou.  Thanks!
I can make some changes to the existing werewolf sheet, see about putting in a tab for non-wolf shifters. There is not- currently- a way to put multiple sheets in a game.  The best that can be done is include extra "pages" in a character sheet for other games.  There is an amazing New Offical World of Darkness sheet made by Steve K. that mirrors multiple sheets quite well.  I suggest looking for that but I don't think it is what you are looking for. 

Edited 1451940779
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Updating the W20 sheet; testing  here .  The dice pools have names, separate buttons for exploding dice, and a repeating field.   On the forms sheet, if you click on the "Forms" word, it will replace the old area with one you can put your own changes in.  When the radio button for that attribute is selected, the user inputted modifier is applied to the stat, affecting all reletavnt rolls. 
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I saw the new Mage The Ascension 20th sheet. It is lovely. I would love to have updated V20 and DAV20 to this version. It's just better. I also I would suggest adding a change of name (click the name to change) for certain things like Tradition/Convention, Arete/Enlightment, Quintessence/Primal Energy, Correspodence/Data, Prime/Primal Utility and Spirit/Dimensional Science. Because, you know, some people play the good guys. ;)
Reikou
Sheet Author
Well the github push request for my Alternity sheet just got approved and merged. I can't check if it's selectable or not since at dinner on cell. But squeee? Haha
Congrats!  My d20 Modern sheet hit a snag, so...hopefully the devs have time soon to try again. You sheet won't be select-able for a day or so (its not instant, alas).
Reikou
Sheet Author
Sounds good though.  I was so nervous waiting to see if it would be approved or not.  :)  And that sucks with hitting a snag on your d20 modern :(  Hopefully you can resolve that quickly!
Reikou said: I was so nervous waiting to see if it would be approved or not.  :)  I know, right?  It didn't help the first few I screwed up so they didn't get approved...a lot.
Reikou
Sheet Author
Glad I took my time with it, and made sure I hit all the right details. :)  Still feels a little unreal, though in a couple days we'll get to see it for real and then I get to handle updating it as necessary.  I think I know a clever trick for handling situation dice that I want to implement, didn't come up with it until two days after I submitted the push request so I held off.
Reikou
Sheet Author
Annnnd it's officially selectable. :) hope everyone likes the Alternity sheet! I'm sure it'll evolve more but it's got the core mechanics in place.

Edited 1452014290
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Congrats! Edit: and the list is updated with the good news
Hey Sheet People. Thank you all for making this site smoother. You really are very important to those of us whom are inexperienced in the ways of Sheet Fu. I know my request is on the list, but I also know that my group would really like/need to have access to a Shadowrun 4th sheet. We  tried to run a game with a related sheet, but it cause a great deal of grief. (Many of my players are unaccustomed to RPGs). It isn't an urgent/emergency view this as more a bump, to let you all know there is an interest/want/need for some older editions. Once again Thank you for all the work you do.

Edited 1452056806
Hey @Reikou, thanks and congrats on the Alternity sheet! I'm actually running a Star*Drive game right now, using a homebrew/bootleg d20 mashup. Might have give Alternity another look now. @Coal Powered Puppet (et al) the D20 sheet is looking great looking forward to a completed version of that, too! Thanks again to all of you sheet authors for keeping us rolling!
Reikou
Sheet Author
Wolfen said: Hey @Reikou, thanks and congrats on the Alternity sheet! I'm actually running a Star*Drive game right now, using a homebrew/bootleg d20 mashup. Might have give Alternity another look now. @Coal Powered Puppet (et al) the D20 sheet is looking great looking forward to a completed version of that, too! Thanks again to all of you sheet authors for keeping us rolling! Well if you do give me feedback on it. :) I'm already Working on a first update to it that will help streamline things. Like adding the bar for situation die modifiers to make it easier to roll and require less looking up in the book. I also figured out how to use a second tab system to toggle between character and starship sheet mode. ;)  yes, that's right a built in starship sheet. Still building that but it's mostly done and fairly modular in design.
d20 Modern is now live. Current sheets (by me) in testing phase:  Victoriana 2nd Edition Tri-Stat Fuzion
CPP, you are awesome.  d20 looks really good.  Thanks tons.  
Greg V. said: CPP, you are awesome.  d20 looks really good.  Thanks tons.   Glad you like. Pull request for Fuzion, Victoriana, and Tri-Stat has been made.  School is starting up again so the flurry of sheet making (by me) will slow down to a more sane level.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: Greg V. said: CPP, you are awesome.  d20 looks really good.  Thanks tons.   Glad you like. Pull request for Fuzion, Victoriana, and Tri-Stat has been made.  School is starting up again so the flurry of sheet making (by me) will slow down to a more sane level. Only 2 per week. ;-P
Can't wait for the Fuzion and Tri-Stat sheets to be usable. I may actually get to host a Fuzion System game if that keeps up.
Fuzion, Victoriana, and Tri-Stat are now live.  Enjoy!
And, because I got curious, here is the breakdown of Created Sheets vs. Listed Uncompleted Sheets: Created Sheets: 69 Listed Uncompleted Sheets: 117  Created by me (cuz, ya know, ego): 27
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: And, because I got curious, here is the breakdown of Created Sheets vs. Listed Uncompleted Sheets: Created Sheets: 69 Listed Uncompleted Sheets: 117  Created by me (cuz, ya know, ego): 27 Braggart.  ;-P Honestly, how do you do it CPP?  I would have a hard time developing a sheet for a game I don't play.  Do, or have you played many of the games you've done sheets for?   Awesome work BTW.  
I have lots of game books of games I wanted to play but haven't.  Most I haven't got around to reading.  And I like helping folks almost as much as I like my ego, so... I also end up asking a lot of questions, which are answered by helpful people like GV, Aaron, Brain, and that Vince fellow.  I also end up running the test campaigns, and stealing tons of code from other folks sheets.
I just sent the pull request for a Titansgrave sheet I made for the Fantasy Age system if anybody is interested. I forked the fantasy age sheet and made some changes including, a new roll template, new fonts, and new images. I know you can just use the fantasy age sheet but I'm weird like that. New roll template. The blue die at the end is the stunt die. All credit goes to Andrew R. for the sheet design, and John R. for the roll template.

Edited 1453509220
Allie B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just made a pull request for my first character sheet, the Monsterhearts one requested a while ago. It's just a simple one though and there's still a lot I want to try doing with it to pretty it up. But hey, there's (theoretically) a sheet incoming! Edit: Accepted and merged! That was a lot less painful than I expected, honestly.
Does anyone know what happened to the base Cortex-system sheet?  I saw that there is a separate one for Firefly and another for Serenity, but I was hoping to run a Supernatural game soon, and the base sheet I noticed before seems to have disappeared.

Edited 1454173795
I'm very interested in getting the Ubiquity Systems Space 1889 initial page converted.  I have been looking at coding it since it seemed simple and I am finding it very frustrating.  And of course any attempt to convert the original pdf via software just turns into a frame/image.  I'm not looking for functions just a form, is there any recommended programs/methods?  Just grab another form and see how it was done?
Allie B. said: Edit: Accepted and merged! That was a lot less painful than I expected, honestly. I am not seeing Monster Hearts on the drop down list.  Is something amiss? 

Edited 1454115546
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like it went thru...? <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... There it is
Ah. &nbsp;I was unaware is was part of the Apocalypse World system. &nbsp;All good.

Edited 1454190593
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I am running a slightly modified version of the 3.5 World of Warcraft RPG. I have custom made an excel character sheet for now, but am now looking at running this through Roll20.&nbsp; If anyone is able to turn the character sheet into a Roll20 format I would be very grateful.&nbsp; As far as I can tell, it should be a matter of adjusting the existing 3.5 sheet but I'm really pretty rubbish when it comes to HTML/CSS. Please drop me a message if you would like to see the excel version or need any extra info. Thank you.
My heartfelt request is a sheet for the JoJo's Bizarre Tabletop system, one of which is D100 and the other of which is FATE.
I'd love if a Space 1889 (Original System) sheet could be made.
Roger Z. said: I'm very interested in getting the Ubiquity Systems Space 1889 initial page converted. &nbsp;I have been looking at coding it since it seemed simple and I am finding it very frustrating. &nbsp;And of course any attempt to convert the original pdf via software just turns into a frame/image. &nbsp;I'm not looking for functions just a form, is there any recommended programs/methods? &nbsp;Just grab another form and see how it was done? I'm actually willing to negotiate payment if created.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
CPP - OVA Character Sheet has been developed and merge request made.
G V. said: CPP - OVA Character Sheet has been developed and merge request made. [[insert words of praise and admiration that are made after coffee is consumed]] [[insert more words of praise and admiration]] [[insert even more words of praise and admiration]]
Hi, I would like to request a Character Sheet for BASH Ultimate Edition Supers RPG. I appreciate what a lot of work goes into these sheets and asides from my gratitude, I would happily talk about purchasing some Marketplace goodies for a sheet author or paying for a Pro-Subscription for a period of time. Please let me know here or by PM if you would be interested. Many Thanks Link to Character Sheet
First, thanks to all of you with the skill, time, and dedication to create character sheets. Second, any update on when, or if, a Conspiracy X character sheet might be available?
...shortly after some one makes it? Unless I said I would, I can't tell you when anything will be made. &nbsp;I just maintain the list and do some sheets on the side. &nbsp;As college is current making me feel stupid, I've put a hold on taking on other projects. &nbsp;
I just wanted to say thank you for the Tri-Stat dX sheet. It's not perfect though, but it's great to have it nontheless.
Cyber Killer said: I just wanted to say thank you for the Tri-Stat dX sheet. It's not perfect though, but it's great to have it nontheless. Can you elaborate on what's not perfect about it?
Would like to second the request for a ship sheet for Serenity (couldn't find the post referenced at the head of this thread). &nbsp;Also noticed a few things among the assets and complications that have me scratching my head; two minor entries that appear to offer minor and major bonuses, two major entries with different bonuses/penalties for the same trait, etc. &nbsp;Don't know if they're intentional or errors. &nbsp;Many thanks to N. Marrero for your efforts in putting it together! &nbsp;Its existence convinced me to choose Roll20 over another VTT. Cheers! Grafton&nbsp;
Grafton S. said: Would like to second the request for a ship sheet for Serenity (couldn't find the post referenced at the head of this thread). &nbsp;Also noticed a few things among the assets and complications that have me scratching my head; two minor entries that appear to offer minor and major bonuses, two major entries with different bonuses/penalties for the same trait, etc. &nbsp; For the fixing of errors, or a discussion about why a character sheet is set up the way it is, I suggest starting a new thread. &nbsp;It draw more attention than posting here, and the sheet author has a better chance of seeing it. The ship sheet thing I can't help with right now. &nbsp;But yeah, Serenity . &nbsp;All kinds of wonderful, right there.
Cheers, CPP! I'll do that little thing.&nbsp;
I'm putting in a request for Shadowrun third edition sheets. I'm sure it's a low priority as I'm probably one of the few third edition GMs about, but I'd appreciate it and so would my players.