Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

I'd like to put in a request for the Mass Effect D20 fan-made game character sheet. I can't provide the Character sheet on it's own, but I can provide a link to the book that has the character sheet in the back (The thing looks professional!) It looks based off DnD 3.5, but with some fitting changes for the setting. I'm sorry if this is wrong somehow, but I'm pretty new around the forums. ^^;. Thanks in advance, even if you only read this! Link here:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=d" rel="nofollow">http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=d</a>...
Good Evening, I am looking for a Mass Effect d20 Character Sheet, like TDC.&nbsp; Thank you very much
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Gareth said: Hi, I would like to request a Character Sheet for BASH Ultimate Edition Supers RPG. I appreciate what a lot of work goes into these sheets and asides from my gratitude, I would happily talk about purchasing some Marketplace goodies for a sheet author or paying for a Pro-Subscription for a period of time. Please let me know here or by PM if you would be interested. Many Thanks Link to Character Sheet I have submitted the Pull Request to get the BASH sheet available in the drop down. In the mean time, anyone with a Pro Subscription can get the HTML and CSS code from&nbsp; here . (I say anyone with a Pro subscription, because they'd have to set this up as a Custom character sheet.)
G V. said: I have submitted the Pull Request to get the BASH sheet available in the drop down.&nbsp; Congrats! ...and good luck with github, our &lt;sarcasm&gt; favorite &lt;/sarcasm&gt;&nbsp;aspect of Roll20....
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Coal Powered Puppet said: G V. said: I have submitted the Pull Request to get the BASH sheet available in the drop down.&nbsp; Congrats! ...and good luck with github, our &lt;sarcasm&gt; favorite &lt;/sarcasm&gt;&nbsp;aspect of Roll20.... LOL - indeed, and thanks. It seems like it's been a while since anything was merged. :-/
G V. said: Gareth said: Hi, I would like to request a Character Sheet for BASH Ultimate Edition Supers RPG. I appreciate what a lot of work goes into these sheets and asides from my gratitude, I would happily talk about purchasing some Marketplace goodies for a sheet author or paying for a Pro-Subscription for a period of time. Please let me know here or by PM if you would be interested. Many Thanks Link to Character Sheet I have submitted the Pull Request to get the BASH sheet available in the drop down. In the mean time, anyone with a Pro Subscription can get the HTML and CSS code from&nbsp; here . (I say anyone with a Pro subscription, because they'd have to set this up as a Custom character sheet.) The sheet looks Amazing and has a lot of functionality built in. It will make running Bash a dream. GV's work on it is outstanding. Thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
G V. said: LOL - indeed, and thanks. It seems like it's been a while since anything was merged. :-/ Phil must have used up his quota for the first quarter... &nbsp;;-P
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Looks like PRs have been merged. &nbsp;That means within the next few days we should have new character sheets for: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Bulletproof Blues Fairytail Once those go live, I will be closing out any of the shared test campaigns
You're a hero G.V.
Stephen
Pro
Sheet Author
Just wanted to put this out there that I am planning to make a Dogs in the Vineyard character sheet to do something simple at first but then my plan is to work on a Blades in the Dark sheet. If anyone is already working on the Blades in the Dark, let me know and I'd be up for helping out if needed.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
G V. said: Looks like PRs have been merged. &nbsp;That means within the next few days we should have new character sheets for: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Bulletproof Blues Fairytail Once those go live, I will be closing out any of the shared test campaigns The following are now available from the drop down menu: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Fairytail Not sure why Bulletproof Blues isn't selectable yet, so I will try and find out.
Requesting the new Dungeons: The Dragoning WH40k 7th Edition sheet if at all possible.&nbsp; Was rather surprised to find the older version sheet already on Roll20.&nbsp; Page 1 Page 2
G V. said: G V. said: Looks like PRs have been merged. &nbsp;That means within the next few days we should have new character sheets for: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Bulletproof Blues Fairytail Once those go live, I will be closing out any of the shared test campaigns The following are now available from the drop down menu: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Fairytail Not sure why Bulletproof Blues isn't selectable yet, so I will try and find out. Super News!!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Gareth said: G V. said: The following are now available from the drop down menu: OVA BASH: Ultimate Edition Fairytail Not sure why Bulletproof Blues isn't selectable yet, so I will try and find out. Super News!! I see what you did there. :)
It is the small things that put a smile on my face, lol!

Edited 1456058104
Is anybody working on a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition sheet? Me and my group have been wanting to run a game for quite some time and I'm just curious if there are any plans for you sheet makers to make one?
Dunk Master Hannibal said: ...I'm just curious if there are any plans for you sheet makers to make one? Can't say I, at least, have actual plans for anything, really. &nbsp;I just play on the computer and suddenly there is a character sheet sitting there. This phenomenon&nbsp;has been compared to the room filled with monkeys and typewriters creating the complete works of Shakespeare. &nbsp;
Requesting a Riddle of Steel or It's descendant Song of Swords sheet. I'm really surprised there isn't a sorta commission service setup for this stuff, or the masters on high do the same thing they do with the marketplace content.
Requesting a The Sprawl sheet. The Sprawl was officially released today and looks great! If you did not Kickstart it is available on DTRPG. Fairly new to Roll20 but will make an attempt at a Sprawl character sheet when I figure things out better.

Edited 1456380501
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
Dunk Master Hannibal said: Is anybody working on a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition sheet? Me and my group have been wanting to run a game for quite some time and I'm just curious if there are any plans for you sheet makers to make one? There is already a Warhammer 2e Character sheet up. I use it for my games. You'll just find it listed as Warhammer Fantasy under the Warhammer section.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
G V. said: Not sure why Bulletproof Blues isn't selectable yet, so I will try and find out. Bulletproof Blues is now available from the drop down selection menu.
G V. said: G V. said: Not sure why Bulletproof Blues isn't selectable yet, so I will try and find out. Bulletproof Blues is now available from the drop down selection menu. Hooray!
+1
Requesting a generic 2d20 char sheet I want to use the sheet to play Ron Howards Conan by Modiphius, but also other 2d20 systems like infinity or John carter...
Maaaaaaaaybe during spring break I can get to this. But I'd rather pass college that make another sheet. &nbsp;
I have finished my first Character Sheet, :) It is for Capes, Cowls and Villains Foul. I think it has all the required fields. Unfortunately the roll buttons are just there as place holders while I get my head around Roll Templates.... Many Thanks to GV and pensman. All the code in this sheet is cribbed from GV's Bash UE! Sheet and pensmans CWOD-W20 sheet. I will now try to understand Github to submit the sheet, for those with a Pro Subscription the code is here: HTML CSS
Gareth said: I have finished my first Character Sheet, Supe-duper-I-have-been-drinking congratulations!&nbsp; PM me if you have questions about roll templates. &nbsp;I love 'em. &nbsp;Good luck with the Github!
Coal Powered Puppet said: Gareth said: I have finished my first Character Sheet, Supe-duper-I-have-been-drinking congratulations!&nbsp; PM me if you have questions about roll templates. &nbsp;I love 'em. &nbsp;Good luck with the Github! Thank You! I will certainly take you up on that offer :)

Edited 1456663236
Mister Sinister
Sheet Author
So I have submitted a Pull Request for the sheet. It is my first time using Github and have a quick question. Is there any way of knowing if I have done everything Githubwise correctly or do I need to just wait? Everything looked OK. I can see the Pull request in Github, so I think all is good. Thanks
Please put up the Dragon Warriors character sheet. I would love to make my own modded sheets to run a game on Role20, though i would have to go pro to get the option to do so as mine has expanded attributes and such. But without the sheet, i haven't got the base. The game system is followed by many in the UK and Europe, and since 2008 has been available across the world. It also has it's own massive wiki which can be found here along with several dedicated websites and I'm truly surprised not to see it on this site. My friend played D&D for 7 years back in the 80's before coming across Dragon Warriors and hasn't looked back since, so that tells you it must be pretty good. And the way it's been modified by us gives soooo many options now, I'd be stoked to host a game and see what people think. Thanks, KJ
Requesting an update to the Mongoose Traveller sheet. Mainly to tie in the Boon/Bane mechanic to skill rolls.
Requesting a character sheet for&nbsp;Monster of the week, it is a game that uses the&nbsp;Apocalypse World system. I would really appreciate it, thanks.
Will G. said: Requesting a generic 2d20 char sheet I want to use the sheet to play Ron Howards Conan by Modiphius, but also other 2d20 systems like infinity or John carter... Currently working on this. &nbsp;It will take a bit.
Any chance we can get an updated/prettier Exalted 3 sheet, perhaps with options for other splats, and built-in mouseovers to inform on actions/dice mechanics, especially Social actions, which most players forget exist? The current one doesn't really work, and looks ugly to boot. I'd do it myself, but lack the means, or knowledge to make a sheet, sadly =\
Putting in a request for an Unhallowed Metropolis character sheet. Planning to inflict some Neo-victorian tesla-punk on my players and a sheet would make my life easier.
Garrett G. said: Dunk Master Hannibal said: Is anybody working on a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition sheet? Me and my group have been wanting to run a game for quite some time and I'm just curious if there are any plans for you sheet makers to make one? There is already a Warhammer 2e Character sheet up. I use it for my games. You'll just find it listed as Warhammer Fantasy under the Warhammer section. There is one but it unfortunatly isn't that good. It's a good start but would need continuous support until it's fully usable.
I would be forever grateful if someone decided to do a sheet for Cortex Classic. I'm using it for a Home-brew I have been working on for some time but for roll20 I'm making due with the Serenity sheet that is already available but there are several discrepancies.
I'd putting in a request for characters sheets for these games: Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures Modern20 OpenQuest Quantum Black (Ubiquity System) Classic Traveller The Black Hack Whitehack Abandon All Hope Primeval (Vortex System) White Star BareBones Fantasy (d00lite System)
Could I request a sheet for Mongoose Publishing's WARS please? <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/a00m7gu1q0hnyzv/warscharsheet.pdf?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/a00m7gu1q0hnyzv/warscharsheet.pdf?dl=0</a>
I would very much appreciate a sheet for Godbound by Sin Nomine.
Would it be possible to get a ship sheet for the Firefly system? &nbsp;I saw it listed on the "to do" list.
I was thinking of running a Qin: The Warring States game. I would love to have a charactersheet for it.
I would like to put in a request for SLA Industries if someone hasn't already made a CS for it. Also, I am working on a homebrew setup that runs systematically speaking, off the nWoD system. I know very little coding although I do understand the general concept, but I have managed to make a png with Photoshop of the CS design I have in my head. If someone knows how to get this into roll20 or if it's even possible I'd love to find out more on how to make that happen. Thanks for your time. &nbsp;

Edited 1460117541
Hi yalls! &nbsp;:) &nbsp;Does any one have plans to build a Magic World character sheet? The reason i ask this is because it's BRP based format would serve for players running campaigns for Elric! and Stormbringer 5e as well: kill three birds with one stone. While i really do not possess the skills to author a sheet, i can offer a can offer a hearty "Thank you!" to some one else that does! :) Actually, i would be very happy to help with it if i thought i could do something other than just getting in the way!
Eden said: I would like to put in a request for SLA Industries if someone hasn't already made a CS for it.&nbsp; There was some one working on it. &nbsp;I cannot remember who, but they were 90% done with SLA Industries last time I talked to them.
Sheet request for Twilight 2000 &nbsp; &nbsp;either V1 or V2.2 &nbsp;or sheet for Twilight 2013 <a href="http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/327/T2000-v2--" rel="nofollow">http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/327/T2000-v2--</a>...
Allie B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I made a Google Sheets version of the Mass Effect d20 character sheet that I could see if I could translate to r20. I also kind of want to make cleaner, more automated versions of the Sprawl and Urban Shadows sheets but those are just personal preference and redundant so they may not happen at all.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Eden said: I would like to put in a request for SLA Industries if someone hasn't already made a CS for it.&nbsp; There was some one working on it. &nbsp;I cannot remember who, but they were 90% done with SLA Industries last time I talked to them. So I was just checking to see if that SLA Industries sheet was finished or if anyone knew how it was coming along.
Anyone making character sheets for Wild Talents, Godlike? Basically the O.R.E. system, the One Roll Engine.