Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Gage F. said: I'd like to request a brand new HackMaster 5th Edition character sheet, or at the very least some edits made to the current one. The best way to get a sheet fixed is to make a new thread in the CHaracter sheet forum.  That way, the sheet's author or some one familiar with the sheet has a better chance of seeing it.   
7th Sea (2nd Edition) by John Wick Presents not AEG. We need a character sheet for the game.
Forcedlogic said: 7th Sea (2nd Edition) by John Wick Presents not AEG. We need a character sheet for the game. totally agree....
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
You may have to wait until the book is out before a sheet is avaliable

Edited 1467368937
Rob said: You may have to wait until the book is out before a sheet is avaliable The book is already on sale.
Seconded for 7th Sea Second Edition, would love to see that come up.
As soon as I get a copy of the main book, and after I finish Ars Magica, I will look into making 7th Sea (2nd Edition)
Coal Powered Puppet said: As soon as I get a copy of the main book, and after I finish Ars Magica, I will look into making 7th Sea (2nd Edition) Thank you. We appreciate your ward work. ;) 
Man, whoever made Apocalypse World 2e, are you willing to make a set of playsheets for Fallen Empires too? I would do it, but it looks like I need a pay account to test them or something?
I'm also really looking forward to 7th Sea, I just hope that the Raises system of rolling of possible.
Mark M. said: I'm also really looking forward to 7th Sea, I just hope that the Raises system of rolling of possible. In the sheet I am making, there will not be auto calculating raises.  Instead, the result of each roll will be shown.  Its a little less work than rolling the dice yourself, but I don't know java script or anything like that.   I might try to ask one of the API gurus about that, but it would require a GM having the Pro status to run.
Umbra
Sheet Author
I would love to see a Wraith: the Oblivion sheet! I understand that it's a very niche game, but personally I would really want one.
Can we get a sheet for the World of Warcraft RPG (Warcraft 2e, as it's sometimes called)? It's a variant of the 3e OGL system with some renaming of stats and skill fusing; I'd write up the sheet myself, but I'm currently lacking the money to sub to Roll20!
I'm currently prepping for a Dune Chronicles of the Imperium game with a few mates and one of them has to move back to where they study after the summer so I would really love to see a character sheet on the website. Unfortunately if you don't own the book the only way to get a reference for it is to download a scan and the game itself is out of print so finding a copy these days is not the cheapest endeavour.
Hey guys, if at all possible and I know this a long shot is a character sheet for Dust Adventures. It's a alternate setting World War 2 setting with a pulp type of setting.  It's pretty awesome!
Hey Guys! I would love if you could make a character sheet for the swedish game ''Trudvang Chronicles'' from Riotminds.
I would love a sheet for Mutant: Genlab Alpha. Maybe the Resistance and Watcher sheets could also be implemented. The Roll20 sheet for Mutant: Year Zero is great, btw.
Could anyone possibly make a new Mongoose Traveller 2e character sheet? The new versions been out for a bit but the only one that exists currently is for the first edition. A new modern one would be a great thing. Here is their official character sheet if anyone needs it.&nbsp;<a href="http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/travcharsheet2e.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/travcharsheet2e.pdf</a>
Hey All! So I didn't notice it on the lists, but I guess I'll mention it just in case. Mordheim: City of the Damned is missing, while it is technically advertised as a Tabletop Skirmish game, is by far more a roleplaying game than anything else. I've spent a couple of weeks creating a workable character sheet for the game and plan on submitting a pull request within a couple of days. Perhaps we can add it to the crossed out list? Thanks! Also, since I've gotten my feet wet with this, doing some of these other projects actually sounds fun! I'll see what I can do to maybe make some of the requests happen since it seems there is always something to be done with them.
My Friend and I wrote up a quick Roan character sheet. We will be updating it a bit in the future but it is currently working and ready to use. Can be found here.&nbsp; Github.com/Dashie96/Roan
a generic starfleet battles ship sheet would be nice, one sheet that can have everything any ship would have on it and a damage tab that would keep track of the totals, and current, and a tab for energy allocation, a attack tab with macros that will calculate, attacks and list damage
Delta green?
Decipher's Star Trek System?
So the new 7th Sea, 2nd edition has been released so a sheet for that would be very nice.&nbsp; The official sheet is very basic and can be found at&nbsp; <a href="http://www.7thsea2e.com/port/forum/official-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">http://www.7thsea2e.com/port/forum/official-character-sheets</a> .&nbsp;
Can we get some love for Metamorphosis Alpha 1e? The Goodman Games re-release has brought a lot of folks back to that rule set.&nbsp;
The Chronicles official sheet is grand but it's missing quite a few of the newly released gamelines for second edition. Namely, Mage and werewolf, as well as the freshly released Promethean 2E. Would be awesome to get those three updated
I'd would like to request a sheet for Bubblegumshoe by Evil Hat, a variation of the standard Gumshoe-System.
Could someone with the skills craft a MajiMonster character sheet?&nbsp;<a href="http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189767/MajiMonsters-Binder--Monster-Record-Sheet?src=also_purchased" rel="nofollow">http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189767/MajiMonsters-Binder--Monster-Record-Sheet?src=also_purchased</a>
Hello together, Anyone knows if there is any character sheet for Neuroshima system? Can't find any info. If no, is there possibility to get one? :-) Thanks in advance for answer!
When it becomes available I would like to see a Zweihander Grim and Perilous sharacter sheet.
Hey all, I was wondering if someone would be willing to put together a sheet for the game Witch: Fated Souls?
Any chance for a Star Wars d20 sheet, Revised Edition? THat would be aweosme, please and thank you :)

Edited 1472572344
I'd love to see a slight modification to the Fallout 3.0 sheet. &nbsp;The work done on it was amazing and the only thing that would really help the sheet is a: 1.&nbsp;Repeating "Add" button for the armor and weapons for characters who have multiples. &nbsp; 2. Being able to roll the base stats like the skills Original 3.0 sheet written by&nbsp;John W.
Okay, so I realize that there are a lot of requests here but if by chance anyone would like to tackle a Monster of the Week (powered by apocalypse) character sheet it would be highly appreciated. I am a little surprised no one's done this yet, but there are so many games out there and variations, more than i realized. Anyway, I really hope someone out there who is far better at this type of thing than i am decides to give it a try and also, I want to thank all of you folks who do this type of thing so idgets like me can play such amazing games and share in those experiences. Thank all of you, so very much.
I looked through the last 10 pages here, did anything ever come of a Mutants and Masterminds Second Edition Sheet? I can TRY to brush up on my HTML. But I haven't done so in 12 years and that would be an act of malicious sadism if I subjected anyone to my efforts.
A sheet for The Hero's Journey would be really nice

Edited 1473280389
Simple modification of OGL 5e sheet for Adventures in Middle-Earth from Cubicle 7. Here's what need to be done: - Race = Culture - Alignment = Shadow Weakness - Traits all renamed - Skills changed (minus Travel skill, does not appear in final version of the game) - Add box for Standard of Living - Add tick-box for Miserable (sort of Inspiration tick; you can be miserable or not, it's not a number but YES/NO status) And here's the sheet:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79618&d=1473247114" rel="nofollow">http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79618&d=1473247114</a>
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
I saw my system, Q.U.A.R.T.S. was listed on here! Not sure how it was found, but I'm glad! I ended up making my own sheet for Roll20 as listed&nbsp; here . I also made an SRD for QUARTS as listed&nbsp; here .
A sheet for RuneQuest 6e / Mythras would be a pretty cool addition.
I would like a Sheet for Legend of the Five Ring (1st edition). I have a lot of differences and missing important skills (or link with the wrong attribute) with the already existing LFR 4th edition.&nbsp; If i can i will try to make my own bit by bit, but the existing one for 4th edition is already done, if you could be change to add some more skills or change attribute on the fly, as well as being right with the 1st edition rules, it would be perfect. Thank you in advance for reading this.
Hi I was wondering if anyone had made or was planning on making a sheet for the Unhallowed Metropolis game? I love the system, love the setting and was hoping to maybe give it a run oneday unfortunatly trying to make a character sheet for it... well lets just say id have better luck trying to teach myself french using a book about japanese cuisine thats written in Russian. I'm horrible at it is what im saying. Also if you don't know what Unhallowed Metropolis is check it out its awesome!
Hi. I'm just here to say: thanks and to add a +1 for pbta: Monster of the Week :)
Adam M. said: Can we get some love for Metamorphosis Alpha 1e? The Goodman Games re-release has brought a lot of folks back to that rule set.&nbsp; I can look over the rules and start working on this!

Edited 1474840873
Also a +1 towards pbta: Monster of the Week. Been running a game for a few months now, and I would love having character sheets for my players
Let me request the char sheet for the Final Fantasy RPG (FFRPG) 4th Edition. You can download the&nbsp; rules here and a pdf version of the&nbsp; char sheet here .
Thojira said: I would like a Sheet for Legend of the Five Ring (1st edition). I have a lot of differences and missing important skills (or link with the wrong attribute) with the already existing LFR 4th edition.&nbsp; If i can i will try to make my own bit by bit, but the existing one for 4th edition is already done, if you could be change to add some more skills or change attribute on the fly, as well as being right with the 1st edition rules, it would be perfect. Thank you in advance for reading this. I already edited this for my own game about a week ago. However, all I did was add QoL changes and a few error fixes for 4th, as I dont play 1st. If you could give some details I could probably make the 2 interchangeable as long as its not too hard. Ill work on pushing the changes live.
Anyone know of a T20 Traveller Character Sheet ?&nbsp; Toying with the idea of running a campaign and may need a sheet.
Please add a request for a Fading Suns character sheet. <a href="http://fadingsuns.fasagames.com/downloads/" rel="nofollow">http://fadingsuns.fasagames.com/downloads/</a> (FSR Color Character sheet) Required for running a campaign :)
Any chance for Shadowrun Anarchy?