Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
First, the link work only for members, and for your actual question, this part of the wiki describes how to create the fields where you store all the info on the sheet. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Creating_Fields" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Creating_Fields</a> Rest of the article describes other important points when editing.
Could anyone do an Elite Dangerous RPG character sheet and in the future sheets for small, medium, large ships and vehicles as well?
I don't think anyone saw my request for a Starcraft RPG character sheet, but just in case, don't worry about it. I was able to teach myself the basics of html and do it myself. :)
I'm just wanting to bump up the request for Trudvang Chronicles, and/or to check if anyone is working on it?&nbsp;
Requesting an Anima monster compendium or sheet
In regards to the 3.5e D&D character sheet by Diana.&nbsp; It's a great character sheet system.&nbsp; But there is a lot of macro and macro code that makes the sheet very distracting.&nbsp; I was curious if it is possible to delete the macro data off the weapons, skills, and spells sections.&nbsp; But perhaps add "Note" sections by the spell section so each spell can be described if someone wanted to type that information into it. I know that it might be a lot to do and I'd do it myself if I had pro.&nbsp; But just kinda have a non-macro version of the character sheet would be awesome.&nbsp; Would appreciate if possible.&nbsp; Thank you.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Removing that information from the sheet would prevent the built in roll buttons from functioning... it could easily be done (with a pro game creator account as you mentioned) but would unlikely to be ever available via the sheet selection menu given that Roll20 prefer to, generally, have only one community sheet per system and one that reduces functionality would not be a step forward. A non-macro version exists but requires a pen or pencil to fill in ;) (sorry, couldn't resist)
Maybe a bit premature, but Trinity Aeon just finished their kickstarter and posted a character sheet. Would be really cool to have one of those here. Thanks.
Any update on if Call of Cthulhu D20 being added?
Any chance that we will get an updated character sheet for the new Reveised Stars without Number book?
I'm willing to make a sheet for&nbsp; Legendary Lives (obviously really obscure! :D ) but since I'm entirely new to github, could someone point me to a system that's close enough that I can make as small changes as possible? Pdf sheet for reference:&nbsp; <a href="http://hauntedattic.org/legendarylives/charactersheet.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://hauntedattic.org/legendarylives/charactersheet.pdf</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sidsel H. said: I'm willing to make a sheet for&nbsp; Legendary Lives Upon a quick look, Basic Roleplaying sheet seems to be similar in structure and mentions possibility of hit locations too, so it seem to have some of the useful aspects. And adding new base skill/corresponding subskills should be easy. Regarding how Skill/subskills are displayed, you can take a look at the Star Wars WEG( D6) sheet s attribute/skill section. It has a quite simple table structure and could work as a base, if the list-like structure of BR's skills seems confusing(IMO it's). About how rolling works, I guess some kind of table is needed if you want it to instantly tell the degree of success, otherwise the rolls would simply display the roll and the skills value.
I don't know if anyone would be willing to do it, even if paid, but I'd like a F.A.T.A.L. sheet. (Or just the HTML for one since I can't even make a macro all that well!) I understand if noone wants to undertake such a challenge. I'm not even asking for auto-calculations or anything, just the sheet. Thank you.

Edited 1521381792
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Daemonis said: I'd like a F.A.T.A.L. sheet. It exist,just does't appear in sheet selection. Maybe because of the profanities in the sheet preview description, or because it's considered horrible in most sense of the word, as CPP mentioned. <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>...
The Game That Must Not Be Named is widely considered bad, in every not good way.&nbsp; The fact the code exists but not on the drop down is a good indicator that the powers That Be have good taste.

Edited 1521332452
David
Sheet Author
Andreas J. Upon a quick look, Basic Roleplaying sheet seems to be similar in structure and mentions possibility of hit locations too, so it seem to have some of the useful aspects. And adding new base skill/corresponding subskills should be easy. Regarding how Skill/subskills are displayed, you can take a look at the Star Wars WEG( D6) sheet s attribute/skill section. It has a quite simple table structure and could work as a base, if the list-like structure of BR's skills seems confusing(IMO it's). About how rolling works, I guess some kind of table is needed if you want it to instantly tell the degree of success, otherwise the rolls would simply display the roll and the skills value. Converting the BRP sheet would not really help, everything on it is percentile based. &nbsp;If someone could figure out the math on the result table it would help things considerable.
David said: Andreas J. Upon a quick look, Basic Roleplaying sheet seems to be similar in structure and mentions possibility of hit locations too, so it seem to have some of the useful aspects. And adding new base skill/corresponding subskills should be easy. Regarding how Skill/subskills are displayed, you can take a look at the Star Wars WEG( D6) sheet s attribute/skill section. It has a quite simple table structure and could work as a base, if the list-like structure of BR's skills seems confusing(IMO it's). About how rolling works, I guess some kind of table is needed if you want it to instantly tell the degree of success, otherwise the rolls would simply display the roll and the skills value. Converting the BRP sheet would not really help, everything on it is percentile based. &nbsp;If someone could figure out the math on the result table it would help things considerable. I'm actually just creating a set of 25 tables for those for the game... 'skill1' a table having weighted results for each column, given a skillscore of 1, 'skill2' same for score 2, 'skill3' etc... It's messy, but works.
David
Sheet Author
I'm actually just creating a set of 25 tables for those for the game... 'skill1' a table having weighted results for each column, given a skillscore of 1, 'skill2' same for score 2, 'skill3' etc... It's messy, but works. That means every time you create a game you will have to setup all the tables
Andreas J. Thank you.
Any chance of someone adding the character sheet for Call of Cthulhu D20?
I would like to request an updated version of the Vampire the Masquerade 20th edition character sheets. I am hoping to for something along the lines of the M20 sheets where you can add your specialty's after the ability's dots.&nbsp;
I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one that is close so that I can modify it. It has been a long time since I even attempted HTML code and it would take a while for me to get up to speed. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Hardwire said: I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one... Show an example of the original sheet(didn't find any with a quick search) and someone might have an idea of what of our existing sheets might have similar composition and could serve as a base for your sheet. Hardwire said: .. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed? Regarding paying someone for it, there is no rules against it, but a few good points about it raised by "G G" in this&nbsp; thread .
Alessandro B. said: Maybe a bit premature, but Trinity Aeon just finished their kickstarter and posted a character sheet. Would be really cool to have one of those here. Thanks. This is an image of the PDF for the character sheet. It is using the Storypath system.
Andreas J. said: Hardwire said: I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one... Show an example of the original sheet(didn't find any with a quick search) and someone might have an idea of what of our existing sheets might have similar composition and could serve as a base for your sheet. Hardwire said: .. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed? Regarding paying someone for it, there is no rules against it, but a few good points about it raised by "G G" in this&nbsp; thread . Thanks for the advice and G G has a point. Any help finding a sheet that is close would be great. Thanks ahead.
David
Sheet Author
I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one that is close so that I can modify it. It has been a long time since I even attempted HTML code and it would take a while for me to get up to speed. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed? Have you looked at the other Storyteller sheets?
I have looked at a few and that could give some of the stuff but the only thing that I see in common is the Attributes, the Skills are different and the rest of the stuff varies greatly. It is a start.
Hardwire said: I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one that is close so that I can modify it. It has been a long time since I even attempted HTML code and it would take a while for me to get up to speed. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed? I will try to look into doing this.
Looking for a functional Outbreak Undead 2e sheet.

Edited 1521757328
Coal Powered Puppet said: Hardwire said: I am looking for someone to help create a Trinity Continuum AEON sheet or point me to one that is close so that I can modify it. It has been a long time since I even attempted HTML code and it would take a while for me to get up to speed. For the right help there may even be some compensation for, if that is allowed? I will try to look into doing this. Thanks, Your offer is appreciated. Functional is secondary to looks so even if it doesn't look like the sheet that will be good enough to start with. I started to edit a Chronicles of Darkness sheet but it going slow and somewhat difficult to get it to work the way I want it to. It have been over 20 years since i did any HTML code and now i remember why I didn't want to do it any more.
Will there be an official GUMSHOE sheet for The Fall of Delta Green? If not would you recommend hacking Trail of Cthulhu or NBA?
Got a suggestion for a sheet or two for samurai fans who don't want to deal with the rabidness of L5R freaks. Bushido and Sengoku (Sengoku is the fuzion system samurai game.)

Edited 1521895063
David
Sheet Author
William F said: Got a suggestion for a sheet or two for samurai fans who don't want to deal with the rabidness of L5R freaks. Bushido and Sengoku (Sengoku is the fuzion system samurai game.) Both are on my list, I have been working on an Aftermath! sheet but it has been slow.
Another alternative system for samurai fans would be the stand alone version of Houses of the Blooded : Blood & Honor. PDFs for both systems are currently on offer on bundles of holding as well as a bunch of other games by John Wick.
David
Sheet Author
William F said: Got a suggestion for a sheet or two for samurai fans who don't want to deal with the rabidness of L5R freaks. Bushido and Sengoku (Sengoku is the fuzion system samurai game.) Are you willing to do some testing if either of these sheets are worked on?
Might I recommend Esper Genesis 5e sci-fi variant.&nbsp;
Dear Coal, thank you for all this work. How can we aid you? Also, I know it's on the list, but I would like to once again bring your attention to&nbsp;Adventurer Conqueror King System, as previous requests were made more than two years ago, and it's a simple system to put in. Thank you in advance, Nikki.
Nikki said: Dear Coal, thank you for all this work. How can we aid you? The bulk of the sheet requested are produced by a large number of people that are not me.&nbsp; I do only a few now days, and my skill is lower than some (a lot of)&nbsp; other folks.&nbsp; I just take some time here and there to update the list. As for the&nbsp;Adventurer Conqueror King System, once summer starts and I'm not doing school work, I can try to get that done, but I already have one sheet in the works for a different game.
Uhm, hi idk where else can ask this but is there anyone willing to helps out? I wanna try out D&D and I have found a home brew character I really like but idk if he's to strong or weak, can someone look at it and tell me what I should change? I would prefer to talk on kik about this, my kik is CrimeDevil

Edited 1522985607
BP
Pro
I'd like to request a sheet for Pokerole, the Pokemon RPG. The sheet's not complicated--the system uses WoD Storyteller at it's core, so it's mostly just a bunch of Radio-Dots, as pictured below. The sheet needs two modes, one for Trainers Here: <a href="https://imgur.com/7tFcEQp" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/7tFcEQp</a> And one for Pokemon Here: <a href="https://imgur.com/0JCru10" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/0JCru10</a> For fillable PDF versions of the above, go here: <a href="http://pokeroleproject.wixsite.com/pokerole/resour" rel="nofollow">http://pokeroleproject.wixsite.com/pokerole/resour</a>... ----&gt; And scroll down for the Trainer and Pokemon sheets. ---------------------------- If you're feeling really generous, I'd also like an Add/Modify section for a list of each pokemon's moves, with each move section formatted like so: <a href="https://imgur.com/a/7VAI8See" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/7VAI8See</a> the bottom there, where it says "Chance Dice"? that little square-shaped space next to the die should be a fillable number box next to the die, along with a text box next to each of the "Inflict," "Increase," or "Reduce" segments.
Nick D. said: Uhm, hi idk where else can ask this but is there anyone willing to helps out? I wanna try out D&D and I have found a home brew character I really like but idk if he's to strong or weak, can someone look at it and tell me what I should change? I would prefer to talk on kik about this, my kik is CrimeDevil Your GM or a forum that is dedicated to the system/setting you are using would be most appropreate.&nbsp; This thread is just for people requesting a character sheet for game systems not already in Roll20.
Suggestion of making sheets for Era: Consortium and Era: Survival. One is a full on sci-fi piece while the other is zombie apocalypse on another planet. This is what the consortium sheet looks like. usually to roll you pick two stat lines or one stat block and skill block to decide how many D10's you roll. Survival sheet works similar way, but a simple sheet would be fine as well, just to fill in on roll20. Thanks for any considerations.&nbsp;
I'm in the mood to tinker with The Anything RPG, Risus which doesn't have the best Character Sheet available here. I've pencil sketched and begun to attack a fun ascii Notepad style but thought someone else here might like to work for free too. It's a tiny d6 system with loads of potential. Takers? Givers? It's a good time - also looking for sheet feedback before I submit a final based on this start....
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Bryan A. said: ... Risus which doesn't have the best Character Sheet available here. Yep, for some reason the only sheet have a space opera theme to it, and it is one of the sheets I considered to create/remake over the summer. Bryan A. said: &nbsp;also looking for sheet feedback before I submit a final based on this start.... I agree that your sketch seems good. But I'm wondering how familiar you are with editing and creating character sheets on roll20? Are you aware you will have to make it in html/css and submit the code through GitHub and such? Anyway, I'm glad someone else considers making this sheet, then I have one less on my "want-to-do" list.
:) Thanks for your fast response! I'm an old hand at CSS and HTML but all green and new with Roll20 and GitHub I could use and give all the help needed. Just found the Ch Sheet instructs WIKI last night. I'll continue to work things until I have a more solid sheet beyond a sketch. There's no Risus in the *Player Directory* so I can't pick that as a game system anyway - still trying to figure out how to lobby for that addition.

Edited 1525706507
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Bryan A. said: There's no Risus in the *Player Directory* so I can't pick that as a game system anyway&nbsp; This is incorrect. Look again, it's just named "Risus Space Opera". Here is the sheet's GitHub page. One option could be to rework that sheets layout and make the Space theme optional, as the Risus system IS theme-agnostic. The sheet haven't been updated in 3 years, so it seems not too many use/play with it, and standardizing it for general play could be good idea.&nbsp; Mod Ziechael , the original author, might have an opinion or pointers.
Bryan A. said: :) Thanks for your fast response! I'm an old hand at CSS and HTML but all green and new with Roll20 and GitHub I could use and give all the help needed. Just found the Ch Sheet instructs WIKI last night. I'll continue to work things until I have a more solid sheet beyond a sketch. There's no Risus in the *Player Directory* so I can't pick that as a game system anyway - still trying to figure out how to lobby for that addition. The Player Directory/LFG tool doesn't add every game, only the most popular games. Every time someone asks for another game to be submitted, they get a copy-paste from the mods saying the categories are to consolidate popular game systems (because eg "Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition" and "D&D 5e" won't match each-other in a text search). So save your breath from asking.
I have a pdf of the sheet I'd like to use for my HARP campaign.&nbsp; I also have the same sheet in html.&nbsp; I haven't the feintest idea how do get either of them into my game.&nbsp; Is there a way?&nbsp; How much work would it be?&nbsp; Can anyone help?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Patrick said: I also have the same sheet in html. This is a good start, you probably only need to learn little to make that html veesion workable, all sheets her are made with html/css with small sprinkels of other code. Go to the wiki and check the pages for creating a character sheets so you know what small things to change, and that's mostly it. Also go check the GitHub repository for all Roll20 sheets, love oking at some similar or familiar sheet will also be illuminating. Sorry on the phone so no links, you find all things needed on the wiki to get started.