Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Thanks for the quick reply.  I was working on the sheet and trying to figure out my first forray into html.  I'm wondering how you create fields similar to the 5e OGL sheet.  Specifically the equipment and skills sections.  I'm wanting to be able to do things like have a blank section for equipent and just add lines within in as needed.  Also, I'm hoping to be able to enter "special abilities"  that a player could click a chat icon and have them sent to the chat.

Edited 1526387748
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Patrick said: ... wanting to be able to do things like have a blank section for equipent and just add lines within in as needed. This kind of thing is called  Repeating section . Check the rest of the page, it contains the basics of how char sheets are made, the wiki have good info to get you started as I recommended earlier.  Patrick said: .. wondering how you create fields similar to the 5e OGL sheet... Go to  Roll20's github and look at the sheet code of other sheets, you'll learn how others have done.  5e OGL is on the larger side, so it  might be hard to understand Patrick said: Also, I'm hoping to be able to enter "special abilities" that a player could click a chat icon and have them sent to the chat. Don't know. If you have more questions, start a new thread, this isn't the thread for these discussions.

Edited 1526497833
Request for a character sheet for Forbidden Lands. The system is based off the same system used for Mutant Year Zero (if you want a current roll20 sheet for refrence).  Thanks.
Hoping someone can craft a Descent:Journeys in the Dark 1st edition dice set for roll20.  Would love to run some of this on roll20.
I didn't see any updates on this in the past several months (whether in this topic or in this general section of the forums), so I figured while I'm here I'd go ahead and ask if anyone knows about any updates on an English translation of the sheet for The Dark Eye 5E. I have a few friends who are interested in playing it, but the lack of an English sheet makes it difficult for us since I'm the only one of us who can read the German sheet. Even then, my rulebook isn't in German so it's not like I know all the abbreviations, acronyms, etc. that the books and sheet are so fond of using. As for tossing another request into the mix, it'd also be nice if someone could put together a character sheet for the fairly wacky Rune RPG, but I'm not sure how many people even know that system exists. I only know about it because it was included when I bought the PC game. From what the book says, it's basically a heavily streamlined version of Ars Magica 4E, but I have no experience with AM4E so I can't personally confirm how close it is. I tried to see if I could just muddle my way through using the AM5E sheet that already exists but that didn't work out so well. Turns out AM5E (and presumably base AM4E) is a lot more complicated than Rune . For now I've just made macros of everything in the default Roll20 setup but that doesn't really help anyone else who might want to give it a try. The official character sheet, if anyone's interested in giving it a go: <a href="http://www.atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/rune_char" rel="nofollow">http://www.atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/rune_char</a>....
Greetings! I know how irritating it may be when new requests pop up on here... but i was going to run a Mass Effect D20 game with a fairly large group of friends and realized that many factors on the current sheets are incorrect, I don't have the resources to create or update a character sheet otherwise i would definitely do so myself. It wouldn't be too bothersome if I asked for assistance in making a new sheet for the system yes?&nbsp; <a href="http://www.masseffectd20.com/download/Mass%20Effec" rel="nofollow">http://www.masseffectd20.com/download/Mass%20Effec</a>... That's the most recent sheet at time of posting, thank you to anyone willing to spare their time on this! you're definietly invited!
Have there been any recent updates on the Worlds in Peril sheet? I know there was a thread on here a couple years ago now about someone developing a sheet for it on here, but through a Google search, I haven't been able to find anything else. Any ideas on when that might happen or if it even will? I'd love to give the game a try, since I was disappointed with the huge focus on teen angst in Masks.
Um, this may be a stupid question (and the wrong place to ask it) but.. where are the actual character sheets located? I see upload sheet links but nowhere have I seen a download sheet link.

Edited 1528058845
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel B. said: Um, this may be a stupid question (and the wrong place to ask it) but.. where are the actual character sheets located? I see upload sheet links but nowhere have I seen a download sheet link. If you are asking where/how to choose a sheet for your game; you choose a sheet when creating a new game and/or by going to the game's settings (link is found on the game's title page).&nbsp; The GM/creator of the game can add empty sheet's using the +ADD option from the journal sidebar and assigning permission to control/edit the sheet to a player(s). The actual sheet's code is saved on&nbsp; roll20's github repository .&nbsp; Pro users have custom sheet access and can download html, css, and translation files from the repo and modify the code for their custom sheet if desired.
Vince said: Samuel B. said: Um, this may be a stupid question (and the wrong place to ask it) but.. where are the actual character sheets located? I see upload sheet links but nowhere have I seen a download sheet link. If you are asking where/how to choose a sheet for your game; you choose a sheet when creating a new game and/or by going to the game's settings (link is found on the game's title page).&nbsp; The GM/creator of the game can add empty sheet's using the +ADD option from the journal sidebar and assigning permission to control/edit the sheet to a player(s). The actual sheet's code is saved on&nbsp; roll20's github repository .&nbsp; Pro users have custom sheet access and can download html, css, and translation files from the repo and modify the code for their custom sheet if desired. hmm, I see.. I thought it was a separate thing, and wanted to see how it worked. Ultimately I was hoping that I could just upload (recreate) my hard copy ones on here to have them stored in case they disappear or something unforeseen happens...&nbsp; stuff like that. But I would like to play around with it first and see how things work. Of course, with one of our players moving away, we may start playing here (or somewhere similar) eventually, so if / when that happens I guess he will create a game and I can upload them there.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel B. said: hmm, I see.. I thought it was a separate thing, and wanted to see how it worked. Ultimately I was hoping that I could just upload (recreate) my hard copy ones on here to have them stored in case they disappear or something unforeseen happens...&nbsp; stuff like that. But I would like to play around with it first and see how things work. Of course, with one of our players moving away, we may start playing here (or somewhere similar) eventually, so if / when that happens I guess he will create a game and I can upload them there. You'll have to either use an existing character sheet, or if a game's creator is Pro, they can create a custom sheet.&nbsp; There isn't a method to convert a non-roll20 sheet to roll20's format. ie pdf, .xlsx, doc, etc. to roll20's html. Someone needs to know html, css, and a little javascript to create or modify an existing sheet.&nbsp; There are methods for a few sheets to import character data into an existing roll20 sheet. ie Pathfinder Community Sheet w/herolab import.
Vince said: You'll have to either use an existing character sheet, or if a game's creator is Pro, they can create a custom sheet.&nbsp; There isn't a method to convert a non-roll20 sheet to roll20's format. ie pdf, .xlsx, doc, etc. to roll20's html. Someone needs to know html, css, and a little javascript to create or modify an existing sheet.&nbsp; There are methods for a few sheets to import character data into an existing roll20 sheet. ie Pathfinder Community Sheet w/herolab import. I meant more that I had them on actual paper written in pencil and I would physically type in all the information directly into one of roll20's forms. They don't exist on the computer in any form currently - the best I could do is scan them, but that wouldn't allow me to make changes when needed.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel B. said: Vince said: You'll have to either use an existing character sheet, or if a game's creator is Pro, they can create a custom sheet.&nbsp; There isn't a method to convert a non-roll20 sheet to roll20's format. ie pdf, .xlsx, doc, etc. to roll20's html. Someone needs to know html, css, and a little javascript to create or modify an existing sheet.&nbsp; There are methods for a few sheets to import character data into an existing roll20 sheet. ie Pathfinder Community Sheet w/herolab import. I meant more that I had them on actual paper written in pencil and I would physically type in all the information directly into one of roll20's forms. They don't exist on the computer in any form currently - the best I could do is scan them, but that wouldn't allow me to make changes when needed.&nbsp; I've heard of paper.&nbsp; ;-P
I am about to run a new game for my long time group. I've looked everywhere for a Worlds in Peril character sheet, but all I can find is an old thread with broken links. Any updates on what happened would be really appreciated thanks!
could someone add the&nbsp;One Piece D20 sheet to roll20?
Hello, sheet request for (simple?) monster character sheet for DCC. Below is my hard copy template, 3x5" in size.&nbsp;&nbsp;Maybe something like this has already been done, a generic note card of sorts?
How about a Fallout-themed Genesys sheet?
I was told in a separate thread to request this here, so here goes. I'm just reposting what i wrote in that thread. I'm not a Pro member, nor do I have any programming skill. But if anyone would be willing to edit one of the Free League sheets already in existence I would be super excited. Those are Mutant Year Zero, Coriolis, and Tales from the Loop. I can provide some information should anyone be able to take the project on. Here are the two side by side, it is mostly just a change of names on the skills and conditions. Mutation Points would change to Willpower. Rank could change to Reputation. Role change to Kin, add Profession. Rot would go away. Supplies would change to Consumables and add one field, names would change. At the bottom "I Hate" could change to "Pride", "I Need to Protect" could change to "Dark Secret", and "My Big Dream" could go away.
Hey there! i have a really easy Custom sheet request, im just HTMLtarded so i could really use the help.&nbsp; Theres a couple of changes too, Instead of the motherload of squares for health and spirit, it just needs to be two number boxes actual/Max&nbsp; Instead of the deity favor boxes, it just needs to be 2 boxes with Deity Favor -(Box) +(Box) It only needs 3 Boxes for abilities. And finally with the list of active stats (Speed, Defense, Attack ETC.) that section needs to have Accuracy as well. As long as it is somewhat symmetrical that's all that matters. its pretty simple, so i really hope someone awesome is willing to help! :D
Hey there. So, I'm looking to start a homebrew, Sci-Fi game that's based on D&D 5e. So, here's the thing, I need a custom character sheet made for it and I have no idea how to do it. So, mostly everything is the exact same, but with a few skills changed (as in dropped and added) and a few name changes on the Class names. I'm hoping it won't be overly difficult, but if ANYONE could give me a hand with it, I'd really appreciate it. Please DM me if you feel you could help. And thanks in advance. AJ
Hi, I have a game coming out next month called Veil 2020, which is the world of dungeons version of the powered by the apocalypse game The Veil. It has the same core die mechanic but a different way of generating character sheets and weapons and advanced add harm boxes and damage, so the current sheet for The Veil isn't great to use for it. I've tried and people get confused. Was wondering if I could entice anyone to make one for the game, it should be quite simple as it's a rules light version of the game, just different dice being used and such. Hit me up on here or on Twitter, @frasersimons happy to discuss compensation for such a thing.&nbsp;
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for this, as it's not technically a new sheet. But I would be so gosh darn appreciative if somebody could help me change the 5e Shaped Sheet's roll template to match that of the OGL sheet. I love everything about the shaped sheet except for its roll templates. I primarily want to see both dice when I roll with (dis)advantage and then highlight/bold the winning roll. I know there's the legacy roll mode, which will show both rolls, but it doesn't highlight either and it messes up some stuff. Also, I'd like to disable the critical success/fail colors on damage rolls.
I am looking at running Tunnels and trolls Deluxe. Anyone make headway on sheets for this cool game?
I'm looking for a One Piece sheet for the D20 system, how has that been going? Hopefully we get to see it soon.
David
Sheet Author
Zack P. said: I'm looking for a One Piece sheet for the D20 system, how has that been going? Hopefully we get to see it soon. Has anyone even voluntered to create this sheet?
I don't think so, which is a little disappointing.
Sigh.... Can someone who worked or knows how to edit sheets for Vampire 20th edition PM me plz? I have several questions and if any plans to make those character sheets customizable Thanks
Im thinking of running an Esper Genesis game with a couple of my friends and im terrible at coding is there anyway i could submit a request for their sheet being made? I'm so lost when it comes to looking at coding
Hello, I would like to play mass effect 5e but i would need someone to code the sheets since i have no knowledge of html or javascript. You can find both pages of the sheet on this link:&nbsp; <a href="https://n7.world/assets" rel="nofollow">https://n7.world/assets</a> &nbsp;. Thanks to anyone for helping me.
I'd like to request Shadowrun 3rd Edition character sheet if possible. Here is a link for the pdf form version if that helps any... <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiorkkv6zuni35f/SR3_character_sheet.pdf?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiorkkv6zuni35f/SR3_character_sheet.pdf?dl=0</a>

Edited 1531240768
I'd like to put in a request for a Magic World sheet (which would also be 99% compatible with Elric!/Stormbringer 5th by Chaosium). It could probably be adapted from the current RuneQuest: Glorantha, RuneQuest 3rd edition, or existing BRP sheet on roll20 (but I know next to nothing about the way sheets are built on Roll20); mostly it needs its own set of skills and skill category modifiers are calculated differently, and slight adjustments to the way criticals, specials, failures and fumbles are calculated. I'm the author this form-fillable sheet I created for Magic World that uses a bunch of javascript to calculate things: if somebody wanted to adopt the sheet they could use it as a template or starting point, and I can easily provide any of the javascript that's under the hood (the sheet is unlocked, so anybody with Adobe Acrobat, or Foxit Phantom could open it up and see for themselves too). Thanks <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/shxp8gj4nokxrrn/MagicWorld%20CS%20%28form-fillable-plain%29v2.3.1.pdf?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/shxp8gj4nokxrrn/MagicWorld%20CS%20%28form-fillable-plain%29v2.3.1.pdf?dl=0</a>
Requesting help making this sheet into a format for roll20.&nbsp; HTML version here .&nbsp; It is a HARP sheet.
I was wondering if someone could make a new Scion character sheet; the first book of&nbsp; the new edition just came out. <a href="https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/117262198628190679233/6577345395180677474" rel="nofollow">https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/117262198628190679233/6577345395180677474</a>
I would like the "kill team" sheets for Shadow War: Armageddon <a href="https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ENG_Roster.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ENG_Roster.pdf</a>
Colonial Gothic, anyone?
Could I request a sheet made for the Pokerole&nbsp;Project? Both the Trainer Sheet and A full 6 team Pokemon Sheet? Link to resources
Hello, I would like to play How to be a Hero, there is no Sheet. I hope somone can do this THX&nbsp; &nbsp;so much
Grim G.
Plus
Sheet Author
Hello. I'd like to request a sheet for an RPG called Warbirds. Feel free to ask about any information. Thanks. <a href="http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/115960/Warbirds-Role-Playing-Game" rel="nofollow">http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/115960/Warbirds-Role-Playing-Game</a>

Edited 1532056484
Hi. I would like to request a sheet for the 2nd edition of Scion. I know we already have one (or even two) to the 1st one, but some changes in the system made it too complicated simply re-use the 1st edition one. It looks like this: But, I honestly think some changes would be welcome.
Humble sheet requests: Veins of the Earth Lamentations of the Flame Princess (new edition, with changes from the RPG Day product and playtest material)
Hi, is anyone working on the character sheet for Kult - Divinity Lost?
The newest edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay just came out, the pdf anyway.&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is a link to a form fillable version of the character sheet.&nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N3qaUTV_rIjsWajKFdlWH9ElbMmdwVU/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N3qaUTV_rIjsWajKFdlWH9ElbMmdwVU/view</a> Built in dice rolling would be great, the system is percentile roll under with all doubles being either a critical success if the roll succeeds or a critical fail if the roll fails.&nbsp; Optional rule for any roll to be a success on 01-05 and auto fail on 96-00. Any chance we could get a sheet for this please.&nbsp;
Jay said: Colonial Gothic, anyone? i would love to have this one too (especially the french version)
Can someone please make a sheet for Kids On Bikes? Or at least help me make one? I'm not unfamiliar with coding in general, but I know next to nothing of HTML and CSS...
Requesting a character sheet for The Witcher. Just came out today on DrivethruRPG! I would love to run this with my friends.
I'm probably not the first, and may not even be the last, but looking at the requests up to 2 months ago, I haven't seen it asked for, so I'd like to formally request the basest and least hassling form of the Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest sheet possible. Given the limited nature of the playtest, I'd settle for the sheet just being fillable, not even coded to auto adjust values. Just so long as we're able to get online sessions up and going in time to complete the related surveys to get our input in.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Torres said: ... form of the Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest sheet possible... If you knew you wheren't the first you could have checked the threads from yesterday and seen that it's offical Playtest shert is out August 7th. But I have to admit Roll20 have been bad at going out with the info as it wasnt on the frontpage or mentioned on the forums but some user just found the page. On the other had I've known for two weeks they had a sheet in the progress when they by chance uploaded a Pathfinder Playtest Logo with some other stuff.
Since "The Witcher pen and paper RPG" has just been released and myself and many others like me would love to test it out preferably with roll20. Will there be a character sheet for "The Witcher RPG system"?