Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

Edited 1536724896
Dana Lexa
Sheet Author
True Julian said: I'm not asking for an agnostic sheet it doesn't matter on which system it runs That is what "system agnostic" means. Now, i'm not saying that you can't stumach a couple of hours being shoved around from one place to another, filing forms and answering questions in the burocratic mill, but if you are telling me you are still a rosy ray of sunshine after all that, and still haven't succeeded, i think you don't understand human nature at all.  I do get frustrated if I feel like my time is wasted or I'm having trouble getting people to understand me. However, when I'm frustrated I try not to let myself take it out on people that aren't responsible for my frustration, doubly-so when they're trying to help me. I don't always succeed, but when I do start snapping angrily at people, I realize it was a failure to control my frustration and apologize, instead of doubling down by saying my attitude was justified because something that wasn't their fault.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have to commend you, Author X, on your replies. You are genuinely helpful and patient, and giving great advice.
Would The Aaron's two bookmarklets help? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6584748/is-there-a-simple-way-to-sort-attributes-by-name/?pageforid=6585397#post-6585397" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6584748/is-there-a-simple-way-to-sort-attributes-by-name/?pageforid=6585397#post-6585397</a> They're in two separate posts in that thread - one to sort Attributes and one to sort Abilities. Would that make things easier for your players to find?
I have to correct you here - "Agnostic" means: It doesn't run on any specific system until you add rules for one "It doesn't matter on which system it runs" means: that it can still run on a specific system added at the time of its creation, making it 'possibly agnostic', Just choose one - whatever gets the sheet in the list is good enough, whether this is DnD 5th, Whitewolf, Gurps, the Hero System, Fantasy Age or whatever, (unless of course you would consider any of those systems agnostic).&nbsp; Furthermore - stop trying to make feel like an idiot, i'm fully aware of my qualities and faults, and i can clearly see you jumped on the very first interpretation that suited your personal views, and you neglected to consider how it was actually intended. that doesn't make me feel stupid, but i think you can gues what it makes me think about you..., so plz stop doing that and maybe, just maybe, i can start seeing you as perfectly reasonable fellows. Author X said: True Julian said: I'm not asking for an agnostic sheet it doesn't matter on which system it runs That is what "system agnostic" means.&nbsp; PS: you guys forgot to imagine the angelic voice didn't you!?
thx Rabulias. It would have certainly helped, if i only had to do this once. the problem here is that i run at least 7 homebrew games every year, which means doing it whenever i start a new campaign. ...and i'm not the only GM facing this problem, not to mention all the players involved in these campaigns. My rant is therefor not just for myself, but for every Homebrewer, GM's and Players, on roll20. PS: finally someone that is genuinely trying to help in this matter.

Edited 1536730499
David
Sheet Author
True Julian said: thx Rabulias. It would have certainly helped, if i only had to do this once. the problem here is that i run at least 7 homebrew games every year, which means doing it whenever i start a new campaign. ...and i'm not the only GM facing this problem, not to mention all the players involved in these campaigns. My rant is therefor not just for myself, but for every Homebrewer, GM's and Players, on roll20. PS: finally someone that is genuinely trying to help in this matter. Rather than worrying about this I think the devs should be looking at the busted forum image upload.
David said: Rather than worrying about this I think the devs should be looking at the busted forum image upload. Hah, I was just trying to post another comment and couldn't get an image to upload, the refreshed and saw yours.
David
Sheet Author
Author X said: Hah, I was just trying to post another comment and couldn't get an image to upload, the refreshed and saw yours. I feel your pain it took attempts to get the image to upload.
I was going to post about a generic sheet I'm working on, but in the interest of moving long discussion outside the request thread, I made a new thread here .
Is anyone here familiar with the 2d10 system of Corporation RPG? I know there isn't a sheet available for it and I was wondering if there was a similar sheet I could possibly jury rig to make it work with the system. I've been trying to modify the Fallout 3.5 Sheet since it has the same number of statistics.
Last Unicorn Games Star&nbsp;Trek sheet would be helpful please
Is anyone making a character sheet for Forbidden Lands from Free League Publishing, using Mutant Year Zero please?
Is there any 'time table' for completing a V&amp;V 3.0 (Mighty Protectors) character sheet? I see that it's been requested. Is anybody working on developing it, currently?

Edited 1538138662
Sorry if I missed the request, but is anyone planning on making an Alternity 2017 sheet? I know there is an older Alternity sheet (1997 version) but the system has changed greatly since then. any sheet authors interested PM for details :)
Dustin C. said: ... but is anyone planning on making an Alternity 2017 sheet?... I started one, but as I don't have the rules, I cannot continue.
JamesCORP said: Is anyone making a character sheet for Forbidden Lands from Free League Publishing, using Mutant Year Zero please? Seconded! I would do it myself but I don't even know where to start... It technically hasn't released yet, so that's probably why it hasn't come up yet. But I know there are a lot of backers with the Beta/Final PDFs running games.
has anyone made a character sheet for Magical Burst? 0: i know one exists for Magical Fury but Burst has more things on it that i don't think would work using the attributes page thing
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
CalimonGraal said: has anyone made a character sheet for Magical Burst? 0: i know one exists for Magical Fury If you can describe in detail the changes nedded from one sheet to make the other, someone might do it for you. Not me though, dont have time/Pro for that atm.
CalimonGraal said: has anyone made a character sheet for Magical Burst? 0: i know one exists for Magical Fury but Burst has more things on it that i don't think would work using the attributes page thing I created a sheet for Magical Fury because I was running Magical Fury for my friends, however I'm not familiar with Magical Burst (other than that Magical Fury was a kind of minimized version of it). I can take a look at it later tonight and see if it will be easy to modify my (very simple) Magical Fury sheet for it.

Edited 1538525612
Dana Lexa
Sheet Author
CalimonGraal, I'd like some clarification before I get further into making a Magical Burst character sheet. I see the picture you posted is from the 4th draft of Magical Burst, while the most recent version, the 5th draft, has some changes (like "relationships" being replaced with simpler "bonds"). Are you looking for a 4th draft or 5th draft version of the character sheet?
Has anyone requested an Operation Whitebox sheet?&nbsp;

Edited 1539087103
Hey, Not sure if this is the right place but I'm&nbsp;looking for someone to make a character sheet for Kingdom Death: Monster. Unforinatally I don't have the knowledge&nbsp;of HTML and CSS to do it myself.

Edited 1539492388
I'm looking for someone to make the character sheet for DDA (Digimon: Digital Adventure). I can link to several examples of sheets, but because of the nature of the system it needs to be pretty flexible, especially since there's a lot of homebrew done that should be supported. <a href="https://github.com/TaurusVersant/DDABuilder" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TaurusVersant/DDABuilder</a> This is an offline character builder, but is probably the best of the options for characters themselves. An important note to remember is that if possible, it would be best to make it so you can add multiple character tabs to a single character, rather than having to make a new sheet for each form for the Digimon and the Human partner, but if there's no way to do that, then I guess at least making sure the options are all there would be good. <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11VsjTBsdcxuAp-iJEgUhiv9ZMAGLTDXWBv2zlFbT2R8/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11VsjTBsdcxuAp-iJEgUhiv9ZMAGLTDXWBv2zlFbT2R8/edit?usp=sharing</a> This is the Google Doc version of the same sheet, and as you can see it has space set aside for inventory and things like that (though really there needs to be a space for money somewhere in there too, so it's not just another line in the Inventory). I don't know all of what you need to know to make this sheet if you don't know the system, so just tell me what info I need to give you and I'll do my best. Naturally if you know the system, even better. Here's some links to said system and the Booster mechanics. <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ltxa4nx_ghGl4LjI6WYrT47MDdS7dQVj2PWLVRt0fpw/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ltxa4nx_ghGl4LjI6WYrT47MDdS7dQVj2PWLVRt0fpw/edit?usp=sharing</a> <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zp-E9SDgkRJromTB45jXwjzZM6RZcSEntT5xlMptILA/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zp-E9SDgkRJromTB45jXwjzZM6RZcSEntT5xlMptILA/edit?usp=sharing</a> I'm giving the latter two links more so you can read up on the system if you want, but if you don't, I can still answer the relevant questions hopefully. Thanks in advance!

Edited 1539532945
fyi working on Forbidden Lands modified mutant year zero sheet. If anyone is doing same, i'd like to chat. i was thinking of adding a master tab at top of mutant sheet to basically add the layout for Forbidden lands.
Where can I find a character sheet for the original (1997) Alterinty character sheet?
trying to run a fire emblem like campaign, what sheet type should I use for that?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mallport said: Where can I find a character sheet for the original (1997) Alterinty character sheet? Isnt there on e already in the character sheets selection screen? I know I've used one, and cant imagine they'd remove it.
incrediblyangryrobot said: trying to run a fire emblem like campaign, what sheet type should I use for that? What system are you using?

Edited 1539745609
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hi there. I'm working on a new system where all the rolls use a 2d6 + modifier. I have a form fillable pdf, and I'd like to be able to make basically this character sheet but available as form fillable within roll20. I've messed around with the built in tables within roll20, but it doesn't quite cut it. Resizing the tables to fit to the window doesn't work right, it doesn't look nice, and a few other things. I'm hoping to make roll20 a big part of the systems development, playtesting, and marketing/spreading around if people like it. But in order to effectively do that, a character sheet would help immensely. The system and character sheets are primarily focused on melee combat, an action point system, and a system of specializing involving skill groups. To a point custom spells as well. Wounds could be tracked with token icons instead of the sheet.&nbsp; I'm hoping to pay for this, just want to save myself development time by getting a character sheet made as soon as I can. My budget is ideally around $100 or 2 (but can go higher if need be) just to have some kind of form fillable tables without auto-calculations or anything fancy. Exact format of the sheet is flexible. But ideally the window can be resized to be tall and narrow and not cover too much of the map, like 5e's monster character sheet used in modules. I'd also be interested to know about how much it might cost if it did have some macro's built in. They would all be rolling 2d6 which might make it easier. For example to click on the 'total' section of the skills, or 'group' part and have it roll the number +2d6. Since most of the system is action point based, having a lot of macros for combat and weapons is mostly unnecessary.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjparvm2myf5qni/Character%20Sheet%20v.%20Flow.pdf?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjparvm2myf5qni/Character%20Sheet%20v.%20Flow.pdf?dl=0</a> This would be a more condensed sheet possibly for monsters. I know at the time Roll20 doesn't have support for multiple sheets in the same game. But as another layout option. <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1bfx1gurgpvw55/BUGBEAR%20roll20%20monster%20sheet%20test.docx?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1bfx1gurgpvw55/BUGBEAR%20roll20%20monster%20sheet%20test.docx?dl=0</a> I can update sheets as I work on and improve the game, it's a constant work in progress as playtesting happens and I continue refining mechanics and aesthetics. If someone thinks they might be able to work something out or work on a sheet with me, message me. Thanks.
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Here's what a more simplified vertical sheet might look like. Probably the most basic way to do it. <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/epmaihc6gc0cja7/condensed%20vertical%20monster-character%20sheet.docx?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/epmaihc6gc0cja7/condensed%20vertical%20monster-character%20sheet.docx?dl=0</a>
Author X said: CalimonGraal, I'd like some clarification before I get further into making a Magical Burst character sheet. I see the picture you posted is from the 4th draft of Magical Burst, while the most recent version, the 5th draft, has some changes (like "relationships" being replaced with simpler "bonds"). Are you looking for a 4th draft or 5th draft version of the character sheet? //oops i just noticed this orz;;;;;;; was originally wanting the 4th draft version but i think i'm leaning towards trying out the 5th draft version instead lol. if ye could make that that'd be cool :"D
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
I noticed that Trudvang Chronicles &nbsp;was placed on the list. If there is someone working on this sheet that needs more information or documentation in regards to the rules or getting a PDF copy of the sheet, let me know. I just discovered this game myself. I'm not nearly ready to run a game but it is something I'd look to do in the future so any help I can give in creating one, I will. Actually, let's bump the ante up a bit. If someone is willing to make a well designed sheet for this game, I'd be more than happy to talk about compensation in the form of Roll20 sub time or marketplace gifts. Contact me and we'll work out the details.
Josh Stotz said: incrediblyangryrobot said: trying to run a fire emblem like campaign, what sheet type should I use for that? What system are you using? FE6 7 and 8, is that what you meant? Just the basic HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES, DEF stats.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
incrediblyangryrobot said: Josh Stotz said: incrediblyangryrobot said: trying to run a fire emblem like campaign, what sheet type should I use for that? What system are you using? FE6 7 and 8, is that what you meant? Just the basic HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES, DEF stats. What they really meant, was what rpg game system you were using. It's hard to make a character sheet without knowing that. A picture of what you'd need, and/or a description, would be helpful.
Did we ever get a Forbidden Lands Sheet?&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/56003755/WkowYhNB99B5rhc-5ddULQ/original.jpg?1528898558" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/56003755/WkowYhNB99B5rhc-5ddULQ/original.jpg?1528898558</a>

Edited 1539977415
If anyone would like to help me improve it/make a r20 sheet for it, I've been trying to sort out a character sheet for a fallout conversion for D&amp;D 5e, but it's a real pain. Here are links to the original google doc sheet the publisher made, and my slightly "improved" version Edit: Also, a link to the wiki &nbsp;for rules specifics, etc

Edited 1540156957
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ake Sammut said: Did we ever get a Forbidden Lands Sheet?&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/56003755/WkowYhNB99B5rhc-5ddULQ/original.jpg?1528898558" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/56003755/WkowYhNB99B5rhc-5ddULQ/original.jpg?1528898558</a> By request, I'm working on something...&nbsp; Used the Mutant Year Zero sheet as the base.&nbsp; I'll post a link for testing soon. EDIT: the odds of inserting an image with your forum post successfully, should not be worse than the Mega Millions lotto . Please fix this.
Hey I was wondering if someone could potentially make a Z-Land character sheet or import the one used to Roll20.
Hey there all, so I did a bit of peaking around and didn't come across it (I plan to keep looking after I drop this here) but I am looking for a character sheet for Warhammer 40k. Now, to clarify, I am looking for one suitable for units such as the tabletop war game style. If the ones already made for Warhammer 40k would suit that, please let me know! A group of friends and I plan to work together to cobble together the armies and find some crazy way to play this through R20 lol. Ambitious but I think doable! Thanks for your time for anyone taking the time to check this out!
Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon.
David
Sheet Author
Adran06 said: Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon. I have noticed that too. I wonder why that is.
David said: Adran06 said: Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon. I have noticed that too. I wonder why that is. Perhaps it would be easier to get sheet requests filled outside this overly stuffed thread that no one wants to look through.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Those separate request gets often lost and forgotten in a few days, but this thread stands the test of time, and some, (like myself) have subscribe to this thread to see if there is something interesting going on. Everyone doesn't browse the forums daily to notice these one-off threads(like me atm).
Andreas J. said: Those separate request gets often lost and forgotten in a few days, but this thread stands the test of time, and some, (like myself) have subscribe to this thread to see if there is something interesting going on. Everyone doesn't browse the forums daily to notice these one-off threads(like me atm). This is definitely true, but one-off threads can just as easily be bumped. I've had more luck with them than with this thread so far. Though it may simply be because this is a more niche system rather than a mainstream one I'm trying to get a sheet for.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
David said: Adran06 said: Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon. I have noticed that too. I wonder why that is. Life...I'm busy now and have my hands full with the sheets I already support, only one of which I actually play. &nbsp;CPP (one of the most prolific sheet authors) I believe got bogged down in school and real life. HTML/CSS really isn't all that hard, and the people on these forums are always very helpful...if people asking for sheets would give it a try, I think they'd be surprised by what they can do.
David
Sheet Author
Finderski said: Life...I'm busy now and have my hands full with the sheets I already support, only one of which I actually play. &nbsp;CPP (one of the most prolific sheet authors) I believe got bogged down in school and real life The Witcher sheet debacle probably didn't help either.
Adran06 said: Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon. Because the people who make the sheets are uncommon on Roll20.&nbsp; And it takes a while. So they make sheets for the games they play. In short, not many people are taking requests from this thread because not many people make sheets.
David said: The Witcher sheet debacle probably didn't help either. Debacle?&nbsp; Did I miss something or is it just the duplicate effort thing?

Edited 1540552598
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: Adran06 said: Well, doesn't seem like very many people are taking up sheet requests from here. Guess DDA won't have sheets any time soon. Because the people who make the sheets are uncommon on Roll20.&nbsp; And it takes a while. So they make sheets for the games they play. In short, not many people are taking requests from this thread because not many people make sheets. Yes. I can make my own sheets. I'm fairly decent with the math involved in livening up the sheet with the proper rolls and such. I've even redone a few sheets to use as custom sheets with some enhancements that I felt helped the 'automation' of the sheet for my own games. However, my sheets are not &nbsp;pretty and therefore I primarily tend to do sheet work for my friends and some of their games. If I want a pretty sheet, I tend to look for someone else.
Has anyone mentioned using an existing "bounty" site for character sheets? Players could all pledge small amounts of $$$ to a pot, and make it more worthwhile for developers to tackle those sheets. The sheer number of games available makes it very hard to simply rely on the goodwill of those of us who have the abilities to make sheets. It's just the reality of our hobby that we are blessed with so many games :) A platform like BountySource might work for the purpose: bountysource.com