Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

It's super awesome what you guys do and pull off. I had thought to look around a bit more, but after posting here forgot to come back and check it out till today. Totally understand the idea of making them for the ones you use. That only really makes sense. I'm not a stranger to html/css but at the same time it's been a few years since I fiddled with it. What do some of you as Authors use for creating them? I know there is a link (I've seen something for tutorials, but asking the people who actually do it tends to provide better results). Maybe I will goof around on my down time and see what I can figure out? I'm certainly in no rush for the sheets I was looking for (More of a group project to build it), so that might be my best bet if no one else is doing such things or interested.
I am self taught.  I asked a lot of questions, looked at what some one else made, and beat my head into the keyboard.  A lot.  Later, after the very basics were understood, I looked at other sheets to see how they managed that.  And then I ask even more questions.   And beat my head into the keyboard some more. It helps that if you do a okay to pretty good job, people tell how amazing you are.  
Coal Powered Puppet said: I am self taught.  I asked a lot of questions, looked at what some one else made, and beat my head into the keyboard.  A lot.  Later, after the very basics were understood, I looked at other sheets to see how they managed that.  And then I ask even more questions.   And beat my head into the keyboard some more. It helps that if you do a okay to pretty good job, people tell how amazing you are.   don't forget the pillow.
I was wondering if someone who has experience making good sheets could set this up as I have made a custom character sheet already but its 5 pages for a game which has these sheets that have 2 pages (I organized the above image so both sides could be seen)

Edited 1542139124
I started reading the help forums on how to build a character sheet. I have no experience with it and just wanted the read what others think of how easy would it be to make this character sheet . The stats block is for assigned dice depending on what character is a player playing. For example, Fight could be a d20 and other player could have the d20 on Charm. I'm assuming that each of these stats would have a drop down option while creating a character. What do you think? Easy to tackle this character sheet over a weekend? Is it worth it to upgrade my Roll20 membership just for this? Thanks in advance!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
That seems fairly simple, if list of perks under the main stat block are ment to just have on/off checkboxes.  Do you mena the stats woudl have a dropdown with a few options, like d10/d12/d20, or what do you mean? Also when you said you read the help forums, you meant the wiki, how to create a character sheet ? 
Hello everybody My knowledge of HTML is basically zero and I was wondering if I could ask you a favor, I would like to ask you if anyone could make a character sheet for a recent game called Cybersalles, use D6-r, and if the sheet is quite simple, although the game has a rather ingenious setting, a post apocalyptic world where humanity survives in a gigantic arcology where society is a mixture of cyberpunk and the France of Louis XIV. It is in Spanish since the game is Spanish. <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODELdHJJkMH7nPmKYFqKc4dpcsIn8q9N/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODELdHJJkMH7nPmKYFqKc4dpcsIn8q9N/view</a> I thank you for the effort in advance
So, I have returned lol. Did a little work to a pre made sheet (It is intended to be for personal use in my game alone, so I figured using a similar to my needs sheet cut down on the amount I needed to figure out myself), and I have the basics of a sheet for Warhammer 40k. My lack of html is kicking my butt a bit. I am beginning to remember why this took so much time. I did want to see if there are any active sheet authors that frequent the thread that has some free time though. I would love to share what I have managed so far and maybe ask for a little insight into fixing a couple issues I have managed to come across. Anyone got a bit to pass some messages back and forth?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you need help with some html/css issues, that's what the character sheet forum is for. It's better not to lcutter this thread with that, though, better to start a new thread to focus on your issues. Plenty of people read the forum and will be happy to help out, and you'll get more help posting publicly than asking for one-on-one assistance via PM.
Is anyone working on a sheet for RoleMaster Unified?&nbsp; I am still scrambling to learn the game, and don't feel 100% up to it.&nbsp; I sure would appreciate anyone who wants to tackle it, and I can serve as a lackey if needed.
Pantsworth said: I am still scrambling to learn the game, and don't feel 100% up to it.&nbsp;&nbsp; I feel your pain.&nbsp; Most of the sheets I have made I don't know the rules for.
Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game?
Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1 to this. Forbidden Lands has officially released today (all the Kickstarter books having already been shipped), so it would be good to see a character sheet for it now.
9littlebees said: Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1 to this. Forbidden Lands has officially released today (all the Kickstarter books having already been shipped), so it would be good to see a character sheet for it now. +1 to this from here, too.

Edited 1544237367
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I know that there is at least one Forbidden Lands sheet in the works based off of the Mutant year Zero (alternative) sheet.&nbsp; I believe the sheet's author is currently trying to replace some of the old table-based layout as per the minimum sheet requirements ... hopefully it will get released soon.
9littlebees said: Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1 to this. Forbidden Lands has officially released today (all the Kickstarter books having already been shipped), so it would be good to see a character sheet for it now. I haven't finished what I promised.&nbsp; So, as far as the Fossil-Fueled-Mannequin-&amp;-Marionettes is concerned...wait in in line.
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
Well, I tried to get in touch with the person previously working on the Trudvang Chronicles &nbsp;character sheet and haven't heard anything from him. I really don't expect to at this point either so I've started work on a sheet. It's going to be a while. I have the base of the sheet laid out and I'm putting in a lot of the calculations directly onto the sheet but, though I have the game, I am not fluent with the rules yet. Still learning. Once it's ready though, I'll push it up to Roll20 (if I can remember how - it's been a bit). It would help me immensely if I could actually play a game session with a group that actually knows the rules but that would be difficult to do on Roll20 right now...since there's no sheet. :D For those of you waiting, have patience. I'll get it up there as soon as I can.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Well, there is another person who just pushed their Trudvang sheet to Roll20s GitHub . So you'll likely need to rethink how you contribute. I'd suggest to contact the guy.
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
Ahh, good. Then there'll be no need for me to push this up. I'll keep working on it for my own practice and for our rpg group later on.
Coal Powered Puppet said: 9littlebees said: Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1 to this. Forbidden Lands has officially released today (all the Kickstarter books having already been shipped), so it would be good to see a character sheet for it now. I haven't finished what I promised.&nbsp; So, as far as the Fossil-Fueled-Mannequin-&amp;-Marionettes is concerned...wait in in line. Really appreciate the work you do though! If only I knew how to do it.&nbsp;
Everywhen is a core set of rules for playing high action games, based on the Barbarians of Lemuria system, which already has a sheet. World be great to get an Everywhen specific sheet.
I posted this as its own thread earlier, unaware of the existence of this one.&nbsp; I'm wondering if anyone could make a sheet, even a simple one, for The Regiment ?&nbsp; Its Powered by the Apocalypse but it looks to have some unique rules and it might be nice to have proprietary sheets to track them with.&nbsp;&nbsp;
The A song of Ice and Fire RPG character sheets are of mediocre quality. Fortunately, they roll correctly which is the most important thing. The sheet has no place to keep track of money and equipment while the boxes provided for written entries are all too small. ---- Another glitch is, when I'm entering text as Lord Henry, and I've got Ser Robert's character sheet open and I roll a sword attack with Ser Robert, the dice rolls come up fine... but they are credited to Lord Henry rather than Ser Robert.&nbsp; Lord Harry rolls Fighting: Longsword 18 Consequently, I post "No, no no. That wasn't Lord Henry, that was Ser Robert" all the time. So the dice roll name needs to be tied to the character sheet it comes from rather than the message box that's open at the time.
Jeff H. said: Another glitch is, when I'm entering text as Lord Henry, and I've got Ser Robert's character sheet open and I roll a sword attack with Ser Robert, the dice rolls come up fine... but they are credited to Lord Henry rather than Ser Robert.&nbsp; Lord Harry rolls Fighting: Longsword 18 Consequently, I post "No, no no. That wasn't Lord Henry, that was Ser Robert" all the time. So the dice roll name needs to be tied to the character sheet it comes from rather than the message box that's open at the time. I think the buttons maybe tied to whatever token is selected.&nbsp; Been a while since I added the buttons so I don't know for sure.

Edited 1544540672
Pantsworth
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: Pantsworth said: I am still scrambling to learn the game, and don't feel 100% up to it.&nbsp;&nbsp; I feel your pain.&nbsp; Most of the sheets I have made I don't know the rules for. Yeah.&nbsp; I might have tackled it, were it not RoleMaster.&nbsp; I think I may try and adapt an earlier sheet.
Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1
i know that this was originally posted long ago but the game is now available to buy and backers are starting to get theirs. would anyone be able to create this sheet for use? i personally don't know how otherwise i'd work on it myself. it's very similar to the other mutant year zero games and could probably port over from one of those sheets.&nbsp; Matt J. said: Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Vince said: I know that there is at least one Forbidden Lands sheet in the works based off of the Mutant year Zero (alternative) sheet.&nbsp; I believe the sheet's author is currently trying to replace some of the old table-based layout as per the&nbsp; minimum sheet requirements ... hopefully it will get released soon. erb said: i know that this was originally posted long ago but the game is now available to buy and backers are starting to get theirs. would anyone be able to create this sheet for use? i personally don't know how otherwise i'd work on it myself. it's very similar to the other mutant year zero games and could probably port over from one of those sheets.&nbsp; Matt J. said: Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? +1 FYI: I started the process myself(a few months back) but handed my code over to another user at their request/desire.&nbsp; They wanted to add some additional features and be the sheet's author. Kudos for that.&nbsp; Community sheets are done voluntarily and often take a backseat to real-life.&nbsp; That said, I warned them that whomever releases a sheet first normally becomes the sole sheet for that system.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm sure an FL sheet will get released as soon as they are able to finish it.&nbsp; Cheers
Garrett G. said: Well, I tried to get in touch with the person previously working on the Trudvang Chronicles &nbsp;character sheet and haven't heard anything from him. I really don't expect to at this point either so I've started work on a sheet. It's going to be a while. I have the base of the sheet laid out and I'm putting in a lot of the calculations directly onto the sheet but, though I have the game, I am not fluent with the rules yet. Still learning. Once it's ready though, I'll push it up to Roll20 (if I can remember how - it's been a bit). It would help me immensely if I could actually play a game session with a group that actually knows the rules but that would be difficult to do on Roll20 right now...since there's no sheet. :D For those of you waiting, have patience. I'll get it up there as soon as I can. Are you still working on this sheet? i love the style on it :)&nbsp;
PhailedGamer
Pro
Sheet Author
For those of you waiting, have patience. I'll get it up there as soon as I can. Are you still working on this sheet? i love the style on it :)&nbsp; Thank you! I am still working on this sheet as a personal project. However, as someone has already started to push through a Trudvang Chronicles &nbsp;sheet for Roll20, I haven't been rushing it. I don't have an exact idea on when I will get it in a shape (that I feel) is satisfactory but once I do, I'm more than happy to share around the HTML/CSS code if you'd like to use it as a custom sheet in your own games. I prefer a LOT of automation in my sheets (at least as much as I can figure out how to put in) and I'm not certain how much will be available in the sheet being pushed through. This is the other reason I've continued to work on it when I have extra time. I don't know about trying to push it forward through Roll20's official&nbsp; listings as I'm not certain how they'd feel about putting in sheets that are, most likely, mostly cosmetic in difference. As I said though, if interested, I can update you once the sheet is finished and if you would like to try it, I can send along the code for use by anyone that likes it. If there's enough interest, I wouldn't have a problem with seeing what conditions I'd need to meet to have this sheet also posted up.
Anyone post "The Fantasy Trip" record sheet? If it's already up... please point me in right direction? Much appreciated. Always been my favorite RPG.
Chris P. said: Hi guys, tried doing a search here and seems to have already been discussed. But has anyone got anywhere with a sheet for the new Forbidden Lands game? Would love to have access to a Forbidden Lands sheet as well!
I am playing Palladium Games and could really use buttons on the Rifts sheets. If I was given access to it I will do it myself if given the code to do so. I think it would be very helpful for that sheet.
Knight General said: I am playing Palladium Games and could really use buttons on the Rifts sheets. If I was given access to it I will do it myself if given the code to do so. I think it would be very helpful for that sheet. AGREED!!!
Wolf Dusker said: Knight General said: I am playing Palladium Games and could really use buttons on the Rifts sheets. If I was given access to it I will do it myself if given the code to do so. I think it would be very helpful for that sheet. AGREED!!! The code is here .&nbsp; I did make the first sheet, but its been updated a lot since.&nbsp; For reference, the initial discussion is here . But...I do have some time.&nbsp; So, maybe, I can make some updates.&nbsp; If the most recent authors are unavailable. I released this thing to the wild, and a lot of improvements have been made.&nbsp; If the current maintainers are okay with it I can add some buttons.&nbsp;
Hello :) Any chances to summon a Wulin - Ninja Crusade character sheet no jutsu ? :D
Talislanta sheets would be appreciated!&nbsp; It's a 30 year old game with 5 editions, a d20 module and a D&amp;D 5e module. The 2007 Talislanta (fifth edition - not DND) character sheet would be very, very much appreciated. Anything with the relevant fields would be nice! Here's a link to what they look like: (the game is free so this link is not advertising.) <a href="http://peedeepages.com/talislanta/downloads/yahoo_files/character_sheets/5e_official_sheet.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://peedeepages.com/talislanta/downloads/yahoo_files/character_sheets/5e_official_sheet.pdf</a>
"Is anyone here familiar with the 2d10 system of Corporation RPG? I know there isn't a sheet available for it and I was wondering if there was a similar sheet I could possibly jury rig to make it work with the system. I've been trying to modify the Fallout 3.5 Sheet since it has the same number of statistics." +1 for this
I would love to see either a new sheet for the Savage Worlds Adventure edition or the current Savage Worlds sheet updated.&nbsp; I scrolled back a couple months and didnt see any requests, I apologize if I missed them.&nbsp; All the work you sheet creators do is much appreciated!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
DethX said: I would love to see either a new sheet for the Savage Worlds Adventure edition or the current Savage Worlds sheet updated.&nbsp; I scrolled back a couple months and didnt see any requests, I apologize if I missed them.&nbsp; All the work you sheet creators do is much appreciated! This is already being worked on...I've been crazy busy with work and a recently bout of illness have slowed me down, but I'm slowly making progress on updating the Tabbed sheet. You can follow the progress here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/2770481/ScpvXg</a>
Hey guys. Don't know if anyone is taking requests to make new sheets, but the Supernatural RPG doesn't have one yet and I could really use one if it did. I saw somewhere that this is based on the Cortex system but I'm only familiar with D&amp;D5e so I can't vouch for that. For those who don't own the rulebook, a free version of the SN character sheet can be downloaded here for visual reference. If you do make this character sheet, please let me know via PM once it's done so that I know when I can start using it. Thanks.

Edited 1548352447
Is anyone willing to re-hash the 13th Age sheet? The Legacy sheet has a great layout and readability, but it's not really user-friendly, as all powers need to be setup as custom macros. On the other hand, the Official sheet feels cluttered and doesn't even have room for magic items, but the power setup is easy as pie. Can someone merge them into the best of both worlds?

Edited 1548448659
I've been pointed here from the Suggestions thread having failed to persuade them to add a WFRP First Edition Character Sheet to the game.&nbsp; So, it looks like I'm going to have to produce my own, but as like most 1st Edition players the last time I touched a programme it was in Cobol (or Pascal) so I'm not sure even where to start.&nbsp; I've been trying to set-up a web-site on Wix for over a month, so you can see how hopeless this probably is.&nbsp; &nbsp;I've just tried reading the Sheet creation notes, but I may as well have tried to read the bible backwards in Turkish. I'm happy to shell out the money, just not sure I can make it happen. I've just been watching a video of three guys trying to use Roll20 to play WFRP 1st edition using the 2nd edition Character sheet, but the two systems are way different and they were just difgging themselves deeper and deeper into shit. I've also tried using the 4th edition Sheet but it's missing attributes and skills, so tha didn't work either.&nbsp; Although the sheet creator is happy for me to use it a starting template.&nbsp; Is anyone else interested in playing WFRP 1st Edition on Roll20, who has a bit more coding talent?
Requesting character and kingdom sheet for Forbidden Lands, it's pretty similar to the one Mutant: Year Zero has in this website (same publisher)
Hello everyone :) I don't know if people are still reading this thread, but I was wondering if anyone would have the time and desire to make a modified Pathfinder sheet for the Cerulean Seas campaign setting from Alluria Press. I think it could basically just be like a regular Pathfinder sheet but with a few modifications for the new rules in that setting.&nbsp; Also, don't know if there are any fans of the old Star Wars d20 system out there, but a sheet for the old Revised Core Rulebook, not the Saga Edition, would be awesome to have. I know there are still people who play that system over Edge of the Empire and the other newer stuff.&nbsp; Anyway, just checking. Thanks for all the hard work everyone already does with the character sheets on this site!
Is anyone working on the One Piece D20 Sheet? It's pretty old I know but I'd really appreciate if someone could get one working. Even if it doesn't auto calculate stats and such just having a sheet we can update on the fly would be a big help. I have a link to an editable pdf if that helps but its annoying to have to not have access to my players sheets without having them upload it somewhere. Thanks in advance, whether it gets made or not, consideration is appreciated!
Would also love to have a Forbidden Lands character and Stronghold sheet. Would the sheet be shared to everyone in the character sheet templates once ready or do we need to have special access/rights ? Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Once a sheet is accepted in the roll20 repo, it will be available to everyone.
So, I have been putting together some content for a pretty astounding table of ' Gods and Monsters ' by Evil Hat Productions, which uses a variant on the Fate Accelerated Edition system including Approaches (but with each Approach renamed). I've been using the standard FAE sheet, but I have been having trouble keeping players on point when I have to say one thing to mean another when using that sheet. Link to the adventure:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/150889/Gods-and-Monsters-o-A-World-of-Adventure-for-Fate-Core" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/150889/Gods-and-Monsters-o-A-World-of-Adventure-for-Fate-Core</a> &nbsp;(Not sure why it is listed as Fate Core, since it is clearly Fate Accelerated with Approaches...) Is/has anyone worked on any other variant Fate Accelerated character sheets (I saw the Fallout theme, which I think is what I am hoping to emulate with a sheet variant)? And if not, is anyone willing to help create such a sheet or variant optional set for this adventure? I have a sheet I can convert to an image to post here, if I could find someone willing to help me organize such a thing.