Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm excited by that game, but I'm curious about how someone could make a sheet for it before the game is out. Is there a demo version floating around?
Wes
Sheet Author
I'm also interested in this GiGs, yes there is a pre-order for the game that started on Saturday the 25 if May. Part of the preorder is getting access to a quick start PDF. I want to start work on this with the next couple of days. I just downloaded the PDF so giving it a read through now.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Alien is one of my all-time favorite movies.  I was so into the movie as a kid at the movie theater...   Seems like Alien would be more of an adventure path for an existing space-based rpg system, not a complete new rpg system.  OK, reading a little on the website , it looks like it's based on Mutant Year Zero.  Wonder if you could just use the MYO sheet?
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm surprised there isn't an oD&D sheet, but going to start making one.  Iain D. said: Character Sheet Request(s): - Original 1974 D&D (believe it or not, the current Moldvay sheet has too many moving parts) - . A Whitehack sheet They May be too niche/not a fun challenge to be bothered with, but I’d be grateful. Thanks in advance to anyone who gives them some thought.
Vince said: Alien is one of my all-time favorite movies.  I was so into the movie as a kid at the movie theater...   Seems like Alien would be more of an adventure path for an existing space-based rpg system, not a complete new rpg system.  OK, reading a little on the website , it looks like it's based on Mutant Year Zero.  Wonder if you could just use the MYO sheet? It's based on the Year Zero Engine, not MYZ itself. This means none of the sheets from the other Year Zero games (MYZ, Coriolis, Tales From the Loop, or Forbidden Lands) will work. For starters the skills are different. But also the base dice mechanic is slightly different.
i'm willing to donote for somone to take the time to create a sheet for the Alien Roleplay game.
Hi people of the world. I believe this is the correct thread. Looking for someone to let me know if there are plans to or to nudge someone into making a sheet for the newly released Expanse RPG by Green Ronin. I've seen custom ones around but sadly I can't justify subscribing as I only play once every few weeks and therefore am unable to use the custom ones that are around online. There are other AGE systems on Roll20 so don't see it being too hard to modify it for the Expanse.  Cheers! 
Iain D. said: Character Sheet Request(s): - Original 1974 D&D (believe it or not, the current Moldvay sheet has too many moving parts) - . A Whitehack sheet They May be too niche/not a fun challenge to be bothered with, but I’d be grateful. Thanks in advance to anyone who gives them some thought. I too would love a good white box style character sheet. Thanks in advance.
Would it be possible to make a sheet for the game Ops and Tactics ?  It looks like an interesting military-themed RPG albeit a bit crunchy, I think it's a 3.PF hack but it's sufficiently different so as to have its own character sheet.  Personally I'd like to see macros for all the weapon attacks like a potshot or automatic fire or whatever else to automate things as much as is possible.
Hi, So I was hoping to use roll 20 too Play One Piece D20 but we don't have a sheet on here. I was hoping we could get it added, The BadKarmaGames website is gone, But I found Archives of the Game including Character Sheets, Rules, Beli, and ships. Please add this.&nbsp; <a href="https://code.google.com/archive/p/one-piece-d20/downloads?page=1" rel="nofollow">https://code.google.com/archive/p/one-piece-d20/downloads?page=1</a>
19 hours ago I'm willing to donate to anyone who can help me get my custom character sheet to the system im building into roll20 Hello! My name is Matthew, I've been using Roll20 to play Pathfinder, but recently I've been developing my own system. I have designed my character sheet in a simple pdf, but have no clue how to get it into roll20. After looking up how its done, I have decided that it's beyond my skillset. I would love to work with someone on this and me and my group would really love to have this character sheet in our Roll20 game. &nbsp; I would like to be able to use all the text fields and the image field at least. I would also love the functionality of auto-calculating bonuses (in the same way DnD and Pathfinder sheets do) I would also love if clicking on these skills automatically rolled 1d20 plus the relevant modifier. (the same as DnD and Pathfinder sheets do). Id also be open to any advice on style, or functionality, as I'm sure this sheet could be a lot better with the right touch. However i would be happy just being able to use the fields in the pdf if nothing else. That would still be a huge help. Looking forward to working with someone on this.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-Matthew
Grim G.
Plus
Sheet Author
Has anyone suggested Broken Worlds yet? It's based on the Apocalypse World system and I was thinking of running it. I could provide information if anyone needs it.
Sheet request - A game from Riotminds, LexOccultum, and the old swedish game now from Free League, Mutant Undergångens Arvtagare.
Checking in because someone else already asked, but it can't hurt to ask again: Can anyone update the current AGE character sheets to include THE EXPANSE as well as MODERN AGE? I'd happily buy you a coffee xD
Has anyone done a sheet for Deep7's 1pg games?&nbsp; Wouldn't be too difficult to do if I had even the slightest knowledge of programming...tossed something functional together in the generic sheet but its ugly, crowded and too easy to delete entries...
Hi, I have a sheet request for League of the Seekers. It's a d100 system that went free for a day on Drivethru and i thoroughly enjoyed with my friends.
Is there an Esper Genesis character sheet available?&nbsp; Esper Genesis is a science-fiction roleplaying game that is mainly a kind of "trapping" of the D&amp;D 5E rules system. There are only slight changes (mainly in the name of a handful of skills). So a character sheet for Esper Genesis should be quite close to what we have as D&amp;D 5E sheets. There were a few threads about how to make one using the D&amp;D 5E character sheets as foundation, but those threads are over 9 months old and automatically closed.&nbsp; Does anyone know what came out of those development projects for an Esper Genesis character sheet?
Could the wonderful folks that made the Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition character sheet and have been optimizing it also optimize it for Firefox it is a mess on Firefox
I am willing to pay someone to modify an existing World of Darkness character sheet (probably the V20 looks closest) to the Freak Legion (Fomori) sheet.&nbsp; I have a PDF example for the person interested.&nbsp; Please contact me with to discuss pricing for the conversion.&nbsp; Thank you.

Edited 1563450885
Hello, you beautiful volunteers and others looking for fun!&nbsp; I previously posted a request for Metamorphosis Alpha's latest edition getting a character sheet, and I realized that the key to hopefully being noticed was a) timing and b) piquing the interest of a possible programmer. Metamorphosis Alpha was the first &nbsp; science fiction RPG to be published, way back in 1976, and the very first game to advertise itself as a "role-playing game."&nbsp; A 5th edition of the game came out in 2016, and it still follows the very basic concept: you're a human/mutated human/mutant/plant living a simple life when you discover that your simple village/tribe/crop(?) actually exists on a massive starship traveling through space, and now you have to struggle to survive against other hordes/packs/weeds.&nbsp; It uses d6 system to determine successes where the dice rolled are compared to a difficulty level, number of successes determines quality of result.&nbsp; &nbsp;You have traits that add or subtract dice from what you roll based on what you're trying to do and qualities that...also add or subtract dice from what you're trying to do, but on a more focused level than the broader talents (like talents, liabilities, and specializations).&nbsp; Oh, and then you have mutations (later copied by systems such as gamma world) that let you do things like spit acid, have retractable claws, or even see into the future! It's just that simple! "Well, if it's that simple, why don't you do it?" Because despite spending the last few months trying to teach myself the basics, I am to delicate html code what a magnifying glass is to an anthill.&nbsp; Just a horrible trail of charred corpses and smoke.&nbsp; That's why I'm appealing to anyone who wants to help preserve a piece of RPG history as well as explore a game they might not have heard of before to help design a sheet similar to this: Possible add-ons to the sheet might be a button to press next to each trait so you don't always need to add/subtract dice through that, and maybe a pop-up window that lets you increase or decrease the amount based off qualities or bonuses/penalties the GM gives you and then one that lets you input the assigned difficulty so the dice roller can tell you how many successes or failures you have.&nbsp; Drop-down options for the limited list of observed traits would be sprinkles on the donut, but a simple donut can be quite enjoyable as it is. If anybody's interested, please message me and we can discuss options, requests for payment, who you think will win an emmy, or whatever else.

Edited 1565029069
Pete F.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Can someone help me convert my excel character sheet into a usable Roll20 sheet? I have set up my own character sheet in excel and it works splendidly, complete with drop-downs, auto-calculated everything.&nbsp; Abilities adjust with level, math is done for you etc.&nbsp; That's all well and good for playing in person, but I'm trying to test my game on Roll20, and would like some help converting this.&nbsp; While moderately competent in excel, I've never used html.&nbsp; I started to make my own sheet in html from scratch (noob move, I know), and got to a semi-functional one after like 2 days of googling and smashing my head against the keyboard...&nbsp; I also tried just saving my excel sheet in html format and slapping that in, but it spits out an error (probably because some of my excel doesn't translate properly). I don't even need a sheet that does half of what my excel sheet does.&nbsp; I'd settle for something functional that doesn't look like a 2-year old programmed it (as my current one does).&nbsp; I'd be happy to show monetary appreciation if I could just get a small amount of someone's time with this.&nbsp; Please PM me to discuss and I can supply the details.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Pete F. said: While moderately competent in excel, I've never used html.&nbsp; I started to make my own sheet in html from scratch (noob move, I know), and got to a semi-functional one after like 2 days of googling and smashing my head against the keyboard... Did you look at existing sheets, and the Building Character Sheets &amp; related articles on the wiki? Learning from how others have made sheets cuts down quite a bit on the learning, and can get you better started than completely doing everything from scratch. Roll20 Character sheet contains the code for all current character sheets, and taking a peek at a sheet/game you're familiar with should help out making sense of things. Although some of the larger sheets like DnD5E and Pathfinder are not great for beginners to poke around in. I also tried just saving my excel sheet in html format and slapping that in, but it spits out an error (probably because some of my excel doesn't translate properly). Converting something else to html aiming to make a character sheet is absolutely not recommended, I've tried it two years ago and it was a ton of wasted time turning the auto-generated html/css into usable Roll20 sheet, as several things need to be changed.
Pete F.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Andreas J. said: Pete F. said: While moderately competent in excel, I've never used html.&nbsp; I started to make my own sheet in html from scratch (noob move, I know), and got to a semi-functional one after like 2 days of googling and smashing my head against the keyboard... Did you look at existing sheets, and the Building Character Sheets &amp; related articles on the wiki? Learning from how others have made sheets cuts down quite a bit on the learning, and can get you better started than completely doing everything from scratch. Roll20 Character sheet contains the code for all current character sheets, and taking a peek at a sheet/game you're familiar with should help out making sense of things. Although some of the larger sheets like DnD5E and Pathfinder are not great for beginners to poke around in. I also tried just saving my excel sheet in html format and slapping that in, but it spits out an error (probably because some of my excel doesn't translate properly). Converting something else to html aiming to make a character sheet is absolutely not recommended, I've tried it two years ago and it was a ton of wasted time turning the auto-generated html/css into usable Roll20 sheet, as several things need to be changed. I did look through those.&nbsp; I have trouble just trying to spit out code without any actual training in this.&nbsp; The building character sheets page seems like it is written towards someone with some basic understanding of to actually write code, as opposed to someone who is copy pasting and spending an hour trying to figure out that they are just missing a bracket.&nbsp; I could try to use a different game sheet as a basis, but its quite frustrating with zero training.&nbsp; It's basically like trying to write an essay in Russian, when I don't even understand the characters, let alone the language.
Is there no one who could edit the AGE sheets to include Modern Age and the Expanse? Considering the sheets available already include Dragon Age, Fantasy Age, and Rose, it shouldn't be that hard for someone who knows what they're doing.&nbsp; I'd happily send some money your way :D
Is anyone working on a Cyberpunk Red character sheet?
David
Sheet Author
Matt J. said: Is anyone working on a Cyberpunk Red character sheet? There is a pull request on Github but there was no merge this week.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
David said: There is a pull request on Github but there was no merge this week. There was a merge this week, just all PRs weren't approved. Some other PRs (like the Cyberpunk Red) didn't make the weekly deadline(Monday).
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This posts is really old and massive. It's high time a new one be made. Would any lovely community member like to volunteer? It would be a best practice to make a new post at least every quarter if possible.

Edited 1566854479
admiralnlson
Sheet Author
I'm working on a Fading Suns (v2.75) character sheet. I will upload it later this week to GitHub, with English and French translations. The sheet won't do any calculation at first (e.g. you have to enter the Initiative bonus yourself) but the mail roll buttons will be there. It's based on Fading Suns v2.75 = "Fading Suns Revised Edition Core Rulebook" by FASA. Here's a sneak peak (French version): Experts may see I used the Pathfinder Community sheet look-and-feel as a base. Sections are collapsable, e.g. if your character does not know any Theurgic rituals, then you can hide the Theurgy section. N.B. it&nbsp; requires API scripts &nbsp;for rolls to work. I have not investigated if the API stuff can be translated into sheet workers.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The roll20 team doesnt like people adding sheets to the repository that require API scripts to work. You can include them as an option, but there should be a fallback for non-Pro users. What are you using the API for? Maybe we can suggest a way to use sheet workers (though if its for rolls, it might not be possible to do the same thing with workers).

Edited 1566934057
I see that no one has requested creation of character sheet for The Fantasy Trip. &nbsp;This old school RPG has just been re-released along with its companion games Melee and Wizard (see [Mod: Link Removed]). &nbsp;I would love to run these games on Roll20. &nbsp;I think as a rules lite system it wouldn't be very hard to develop on this platform. &nbsp;I know this system would go over well with my gaming group. &nbsp;
So anyone feel like making a Shadowrun 4th edition character sheet? I see a 3rd and a 5th.... but I don't see a 4th or did I miss it?
Sheet request -&nbsp; from Riotminds, LexOccultum
Greg S. said: Hi people of the world. I believe this is the correct thread. Looking for someone to let me know if there are plans to or to nudge someone into making a sheet for the newly released Expanse RPG by Green Ronin. I've seen custom ones around but sadly I can't justify subscribing as I only play once every few weeks and therefore am unable to use the custom ones that are around online. There are other AGE systems on Roll20 so don't see it being too hard to modify it for the Expanse.&nbsp; Cheers!&nbsp; I would like to bump this comment. Trying to run an Expanse RPG campaign and there are extra skills and boxes not included on the AGE sheet
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Cassie said: This posts is really old and massive. It's high time a new one be made. Would any lovely community member like to volunteer? It would be a best practice to make a new post at least every quarter if possible. The new thread for character sheet request
Hey everyone! Since a new thread has opened up for this purpose I am going to go ahead and close this one down. Please direct requests to the new&nbsp; Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II &nbsp;:)