Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20

Thank you! Nora C. said: Saul J. said: Well, sort of.  Now, the sheet opens one out of three or four times, when I double-click the token. It's not very reliable. I'm able to reproduce something to this effect in Jumpgate games. The Tabletop team has been notified!
re: malleus monstrorum Dear Roll20 team are we ever going to get a full set of monster tokens for this compendium? it has been out a few years now. it seems lazy to just have a token with a name in it.

Edited 1722039843
Gauss
Forum Champion
Slartibartfast said: re: malleus monstrorum Dear Roll20 team are we ever going to get a full set of monster tokens for this compendium? it has been out a few years now. it seems lazy to just have a token with a name in it. That is up to the publisher. If the publication is missing images then the Roll20 conversion will also be missing those same images. Roll20 is not (usually) able to add images after the fact. That would be changing the content of the published material.  Put another way, I suggest asking the publisher to provide Roll20 with the missing images. 

Edited 1722533181
Another bug in the 7th Edition sheet: I have "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" on. I've been working with this game for several months now and it has calculated both of these correctly. Until today. Today, I noticed it did not correctly calculate the values. Here are the stats I assigned the NPC: The "Damage Bonus" and "Build" should both be "-1": It seems to be failing to calculate the values at all for any NPC character, regardless of stats.
Saul J. said: Another bug in the 7th Edition sheet: I have "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" on. I've been working with this game for several months now and it has calculated both of these correctly. Until today. Today, I noticed it did not correctly calculate the values. Here are the stats I assigned the NPC: The "Damage Bonus" and "Build" should both be "-1": It seems to be failing to calculate the values at all for any NPC character, regardless of stats. I'm not able to recreate this. Entering the exact stats you've provided gives me a -1 in both fields. I've also tried a few monsters from the compendium and confirmed the damage bonus and build are correlating with everything else. If you could provide the exact steps you're taking to get this result, it'd be a great help in isolating a fix! The browser you're using (with version number, if possible) and any extensions you have running would also be helpful. Thanks so much
This is in Chrome Version 127.0.6533.88 (Official Build) (arm64). It's failed for EVERY NPC I created today. It worked as of 3 weeks ago, the last time I worked on this game. The exact steps: Open a new character sheet, turn on edit mode, set the "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" if they are not on, and then start entering stats. 3 weeks ago, when I tabbed past the fields used in the calculations, the fields populated with correct values. Now, I enter all of the stats, and tab to "Damage Bonus" field (the first field after the stats) and it still is not set.  I did 13 NPCs this afternoon. These two fields were not auto-calculated for any of them. It autocalculates the Dodge stat. It autocalculates the Own language stat. It does NOT calculate the "Build" and "Damage Bonus" stats. I just tried it again on a test character, and verified that it does not caclulate those two fields.  Nora C. said: Saul J. said: Another bug in the 7th Edition sheet: I have "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" on. I've been working with this game for several months now and it has calculated both of these correctly. Until today. Today, I noticed it did not correctly calculate the values. Here are the stats I assigned the NPC: The "Damage Bonus" and "Build" should both be "-1": It seems to be failing to calculate the values at all for any NPC character, regardless of stats. I'm not able to recreate this. Entering the exact stats you've provided gives me a -1 in both fields. I've also tried a few monsters from the compendium and confirmed the damage bonus and build are correlating with everything else. If you could provide the exact steps you're taking to get this result, it'd be a great help in isolating a fix! The browser you're using (with version number, if possible) and any extensions you have running would also be helpful. Thanks so much
Saul J. said: This is in Chrome Version 127.0.6533.88 (Official Build) (arm64). It's failed for EVERY NPC I created today. It worked as of 3 weeks ago, the last time I worked on this game. The exact steps: Open a new character sheet, turn on edit mode, set the "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" if they are not on, and then start entering stats. 3 weeks ago, when I tabbed past the fields used in the calculations, the fields populated with correct values. Now, I enter all of the stats, and tab to "Damage Bonus" field (the first field after the stats) and it still is not set.  I did 13 NPCs this afternoon. These two fields were not auto-calculated for any of them. It autocalculates the Dodge stat. It autocalculates the Own language stat. It does NOT calculate the "Build" and "Damage Bonus" stats. I just tried it again on a test character, and verified that it does not caclulate those two fields. Thank you for this. I've let our VTT team know and they should be reaching out to you over direct messages for more details.
Nora, it is tied to Jumpgate! Did a test recently with a NON JUMPGATE game and everything worked as expeced! In Jumpgate... not so much! Nora C. said: Saul J. said: This is in Chrome Version 127.0.6533.88 (Official Build) (arm64). It's failed for EVERY NPC I created today. It worked as of 3 weeks ago, the last time I worked on this game. The exact steps: Open a new character sheet, turn on edit mode, set the "Enable Build Calculation" and "Enable Damage Bonus Calculation" if they are not on, and then start entering stats. 3 weeks ago, when I tabbed past the fields used in the calculations, the fields populated with correct values. Now, I enter all of the stats, and tab to "Damage Bonus" field (the first field after the stats) and it still is not set.  I did 13 NPCs this afternoon. These two fields were not auto-calculated for any of them. It autocalculates the Dodge stat. It autocalculates the Own language stat. It does NOT calculate the "Build" and "Damage Bonus" stats. I just tried it again on a test character, and verified that it does not caclulate those two fields. Thank you for this. I've let our VTT team know and they should be reaching out to you over direct messages for more details.
Hey All, Anyone else having this difficulty? I can't create characters or NPCs here because of the error. I've already forwarded it to the support team at the Help Center, but I wanted to hear from you
Mestre Camillo said: Hey All, Anyone else having this difficulty? I can't create characters or NPCs here because of the error. I've already forwarded it to the support team at the Help Center, but I wanted to hear from you Thanks for the report! This is a known issue for other sheets on the site and a fix is in testing now.
Nora C. said: Mestre Camillo said: Hey All, Anyone else having this difficulty? I can't create characters or NPCs here because of the error. I've already forwarded it to the support team at the Help Center, but I wanted to hear from you Thanks for the report! This is a known issue for other sheets on the site and a fix is in testing now. Hi Nora, Thank you very much for your feedback, I received the information by email that there is no forecast of this correction coming into effect. That's why I requested a refund for the book and everything worked out fine. A shame, really. However, I would like to know where I can find out if all the items on the equipment list in the CoC 7th Ed. Keeper's Book are also available in the Roll20 compendium for dragging onto the sheet.
Mestre Camillo said: Hi Nora, Thank you very much for your feedback, I received the information by email that there is no forecast of this correction coming into effect. That's why I requested a refund for the book and everything worked out fine. A shame, really. However, I would like to know where I can find out if all the items on the equipment list in the CoC 7th Ed. Keeper's Book are also available in the Roll20 compendium for dragging onto the sheet. Hey Camillo, sorry to hear about that! As for the Keeper's Rulebook, the marketplace page for the bundle does say the compendium expansion includes almost 700 items from the book, and I can confirm that the item pages did drag and drop onto the sheet while I was testing some work on the sheet in the last month. We try our best to make sure our product breakdowns are accurate, but some are more detailed than others. Rest assured, we can facilitate refunds if a product wasn't what you were expecting, no questions asked!