Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20

With the "ability" to hide / unhide skills in the sheet with EDIT MODE turned on, the order of skills changed. And even if you unhide the skills that were not modified (only modified ones are shown by default now) skills are NOT ordered accordingly! In fact, the sheet as it is right now, is not even a standard cthulhu sheet anymore! (All skills have basic percentage and as such need to be shown, ...) There is a Bug thread for the sheet where at least Bianca of the Roll20 Team has answered:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11491610/cthulhu-7-by-roll20-npc-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11491610/cthulhu-7-by-roll20-npc-sheet</a> Maybe you want to raise your voice there, too. Senjak said: Nic B. said: Hey folks, Apologies for the disruption: as you can imagine, Pulp Cthulhu is a lot of extra code added to the sheet, and while we tried our best to minimize the disruption to existing players, there have been a few edge cases that have snuck in. I just wanted to confirm that the issue with NPC skills is, indeed, a bug, and that we're working on a fix presently. Have you changed the structure of the additional skills such as the extra skill list for Survival, pilot, and Sciences?&nbsp; I had a script that used to work that now no longer does.&nbsp; My script just looked at the sheet and determined which marked skills should be updated.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'd really love to see how the various skill lists are defined. Thanks!

Edited 1686298238
Senjak said: Please add a toggle to turn on all all hidden skills!&nbsp;&nbsp; As "Computer use" is now a standard skill in the sheet (even when playing in the golden era where no computers or other devices existed) you do not want to enable all skills as this would be shown, too... EDIT: Seeing what they did to the sheet with PULP enabled, I can only say they screwed it up big time! (WHY? Because if you enable PULP, ALL PULP Skills available are displayed as hidden skills... even if you do not need them)
I had to check when I first posted with questions/concerns about this sheet. It was 3 years ago. Glad I went with the community Call of Cthulhu sheet now.
Andrew S. said: I had to check when I first posted with questions/concerns about this sheet. It was 3 years ago. Glad I went with the community Call of Cthulhu sheet now. Very good decision as the sheet developed by Aqua Alex, Matthew Carpenter, Roric and Orp is FAR superior to the one of Roll20 right now...
Where is their sheet located ? Do you have a link ?

Edited 1686437954
The Keeper said: Where is their sheet located ? Do you have a link ? Just search for Cthulhu in the sheet selection (for running campaigns open the game settings and access the sheet selection from there; there search for Cthulhu). Then just select the sheet mentioned. BUT not all fields will be filled as there are some variables named differently... I recommend therefore that either you copy your game before switching OR that you save the sheets with screenshots so you are able to fill all missing values...
I really don't want to offend anyone here and it was never my intention, BUT I just don't understand how you can mess up a working sheet like that.... WHY are skills simply hidden / made fadeable, which is completely against the rules? EVERY character has at least the basic chance for EVERY skill! So the character should also be able to roll on the skill! To be able to find the skill accordingly fast they are - normally - arranged alphabetically. BUT by hiding the skills this order is no longer given! For NPCs I expect quite simply the following: COMPACT VIEW for the learned skills (points beyond the basic chance!). When I select "Show Expanded NPC Skills", I expect a similar view as for the SC Character Sheet, which includes ALL SKILLS! (So that I can basically roll on ANYTHING with the NPC if needed). BEFORE the change, everything worked beautifully. You could roll on all skills, they were all arranged correctly and there were NO problems with NPCs either. Is it too much to ask that these problems be fixed and the sheet be restored to a state that allows you to play with it? To a state where all skills are displayed and also in the right order that you don't have to go forever searching for a skill? (OR that you have to explain to your players long and wide, how they can show the skills again to be able to roll on them at all!) I find the APPROACH to make the talents fadeable just generally wrong, because it goes in a wrong direction! At the end remains a crippled character sheet, which has not much in common with the original Cthulhu sheet! The following suggestion, which could possibly HELP (SUGGESTIONS FOR THE SHEET START HERE!): 1. fade in ALL TALENTS by default and in the right order (NO possibility to fade out skills!). 2. build a DROPDOWN menu or something like that in the settings of the sheet, where you can select the ERA, e.g. PULP. 3. if e.g. PULP is selected, additionally needed skills are simply faded in, at the place where they also belong in the sheet! But this happens automatically through the sheet! (Player ONLY selects the ERA!) For NPCs: - the COMPACT view shows ONLY the modified talents. - "SHOW Expanded NPC Skills" shows - if selected - ALL available skills (even if only with the basic chance). IMPORTANT: also here ALL SKILLS are shown!
And as for PULP (addition to my post above): IF you want to play PULP with the rules, you need to select EVERYTHING from your selections! Why? Characters are created using an Archetype! This Archetype defines everything during creation! ALL Pulp Characters have double the Amount of HP compared with normal Cthulhu Investigators, cause the calculation is different (divided by 5 instead of 10)! So it is NOT clear to me, why you made those things optional in the settings when they are all needed! Just make 1 Selection for the ruleset you want to play with (PULP / Gaslight / 1920s (aka Golden Era) / MODERN (NOW) / Atomic Cthulhu / ...) and let the sheet do the rest as mentioned above in my Suggestions for the sheet! The other sheet I mentioned (by Aqua Alex, Matthew Carpenter, Roric and Orp) does exactly that! The DOWNSIDE by using this sheet is that there are no NPC sheets available and that the compendium can not be used! I do NOT see why you are not able to make advantage of that and use that for your own - official - sheet!

Edited 1686448480
I do see that the skills are alphabetical for all non-grouped sets. And then the Additional skills are grouped together by alphabetical group name. So for example, you get let's say Climb / Dodge / Jump / Throw (alphabetical) then the groups - Additional / Art/Craft / Fighting / Firearms / Languages / Pilot / Sciences / Survival, which is alphabetical group name order. This does read a lot better when you have multiple custom skills in each group, and it avoids the problem of reading "Art/Craft" as a title, but when you have no art/craft skills, it looked &nbsp; like "Charm" is an art/craft skill. One small tweak I would like to see for the primary stats is the 'placeholder' text be '-' and not some other unrelated value. It's very confusing seeing an NPC with no luck and when you go into edit mode, it says '50', and you do a double-take until you realise it's a faded placeholder value, and not actually &nbsp;50 (same with the other core stats, which is especially common for Mythos monsters not to use eg. APP).

Edited 1686521865
Well ONLY counting the Skills - if you unhide them all - yes! BUT this way, FIGHTING or FIREARMS or ... category needs to be displayed in the LEFT Column as per Alphabetical Order! It is displayed in the RIGHT column... Additional Skills should be displayed in the RIGHT Column at the END OF THE SHEET... why? those are ADDITIONAL Skills... Oh and have fun for NPCs. If you unhide all Skills just for the basic percentage you cannot use the compact view as every skill is displayed there, too! IF you want to reorder the skills completely (Arrange them differently), then put ALL skills in the left and middle column and ALL categories in the right one! (But if you do so, you should format the headers differently to fit better into the layout; having multiple groups below each other... ... ...) And as for your suggestion regarding the preliminary placeholder... I do not think that "-" would count cause it expects a number (and if you try to insert it, it will clearly tell you so!). BUT If you want to keep it with fadeable talents than AT LEAST set the STARTING VALUE for "own" NOT to 50 but to an EMPTY field counting for PCs AND NPCs). This skill "own" is ALWAYS shown whether EDU has a value in it or not! Mike H. said: I do see that the skills are alphabetical for all non-grouped sets. And then the Additional skills are grouped together by alphabetical group name. So for example, you get let's say Climb / Dodge / Jump / Throw (alphabetical) then the groups - Additional / Art/Craft / Fighting / Firearms / Languages / Pilot / Sciences / Survival, which is alphabetical group name order. This does read a lot better when you have multiple custom skills in each group, and it avoids the problem of reading "Art/Craft" as a title, but when you have no art/craft skills, it looked &nbsp; like "Charm" is an art/craft skill. One small tweak I would like to see for the primary stats is the 'placeholder' text be '-' and not some other unrelated value. It's very confusing seeing an NPC with no luck and when you go into edit mode, it says '50', and you do a double-take until you realise it's a faded placeholder value, and not actually &nbsp;50 (same with the other core stats, which is especially common for Mythos monsters not to use eg. APP).

Edited 1686688182
With "all" Skills unhide (Computer use is missing because it is NOT available for 1920s or 1930s (PULP)) the left column is one skill shorter than the middle one which has the "Additional Skills" right below it. IF you want to keep it that way, than at least put "Additional Skills" at the END of the Sheet as one might not need them! and as you can see those lists get rather long! I (MY opinion) prefer the previous arrangement, with the combat talents in the respective column after alphabetical order, because so you had all the talents in view without having to scroll great. NOW there are two long columns and you don't really have everything in sight...

Edited 1686743252
You might want to Update the sheet Preview from this: to THIS: cause if you open the Sheet to edit it directly you are greeted with this if you turn Edit Mode off. And since you only see the modified skills it does not in the slightest correspond to the Sheet Preview! (Own - again - is always displayed. In this Screenshot since EDU has a value it is correct with 90, but that's just it) With PULP enabled, the right sidebar gets REALLY LONG: Even if you do not have those special skills (skills hidden), headers are always displayed... This does NOT make any sense compared to an original cthulhu Sheet! (NOT even for PULP!) Then a little BUG: Max Sanity is not set! (99 - Cthulhu Myth). Instead there are the Placeholders with both 25 which is WRONG!!! (Sanity starts with POW Value according to the rules and - depending on the Investigator / steps of creation - might even be reduced at start) And I am glad there are multiple color combinations for the sheet as in my opinion the pulp overlay is an eyesore with that color combinations and styling. But that's just me!
BUG: FUMBLE is displayed as FAILURE!

Edited 1687172104
And ANOTHER BUG The Field next to "Indefinitely Insane" remains EMPTY even if POW AND Sanity Fields have values in it! BEFORE the change, it shows the amount of Magic Points as this is the breaking point (POW / 5) Even WITH EDIT Mode Turned ON, there is no option to EDIT that field... WORKAROUND: Clear the Max-Value for Sanity, hit ENTER, set the Max Value for Sanity yet again! And THIS for EVERY character sheet out there in each and every campaign... One thing that comes to mind with this workaround: The BREAKING Point is ALWAYS POW divided by 5. This does NOT correspond with MAX Sanity being 99 - Cthulhu Myth... This field is always filled after setting values for Sanity and it uses the Max Sanity field instead of the Value for POW and divides it by 5... So AFTER setting POW, input EVERYTHING that is needed. (Max Sanity, Magic Points, Breaking Point for Indef Sanity etc.)
IMHO, the person or team that edited the sheet to add the Pulp Cthulhu rules should be reassigned to some area of the company where they never touch anything to do with sheets or the engine again. It is obvious these changes were made without proper testing or without considering the impact on players.&nbsp;

Edited 1687039194
AND I'd say without proper knowledge of the Cthulhu rules regarding the - now hidden - skills... Our Horror on the Orient Express Group now seriously considers switching to another VTT because of all these changes that basically ruined everything for our GM! And honestly... so do I. The latest Gift for PRO Subscribers does not help pushing the sheet in another direction and I personally have no intention of GMing them on Roll20 as I simply do not want to use this sheet anymore - at least for as long as it remains in this state! Saul J. said: IMHO, the person or team that edited the sheet to add the Pulp Cthulhu rules should be reassigned to some area of the company where they never touch anything to do with sheets or the engine again. It is obvious these changes were made without proper testing or without considering the impact on players.&nbsp;

Edited 1687174354
An Official Statement would be nice to have here! Will those Issues with the sheet be fixed or will the sheet remain in this state? Just created a new game with the gifted Module "The Necropolis" only to find this: The "EDU" / "Own" Bug is STILL not fixed!!! This is a creature that can NOT speak. It has no "own" language and since EDU is NOT GIVEN (no value present), "Own" should NOT be displayed...

Edited 1687182635
Want to laugh? (sry if it sounds hard, but seeing this I could not stop laughing) [- And just to know how it was before and how it is now... it is SAD...] THIS is the Character Sheet for one of the Pregens in the Gift (What's in the Cellar). See the "Fighting" category that has NOTHING in it? NOW take a look at the COMBAT Tab: And what do we have here? BRAWL with the BASE VALUE of 25%. WHERE is this on the SKILLS Tab? Also - again - for Skill Values BELOW 50, the FUMBLE Range is 96 - 100! (so the FUMBLE here is not 100 but 96)... This is - btw. - the case for ALL the Pregens... And now tell me how much time I should spend in order to tell my Players what they need to do in order to use this sheet!
Hey folks, We are making fixes to the issues that arose from the Pulp Cthulhu options being added to the sheet. We moved too quickly with the first issue on the NPC sheet, and over-corrected. Those were both our mistakes. We have been moving slower on a long term, permanent fix. We want to avoid surfacing additional issues, so it will take some time to ensure we have everything fully tested and integrated into the sheet. I sincerely apologize for the disruption to your game that has occurred in the intervening time, it was obviously not our intention, we will work to rectify it as soon as is feasible and safe. I would additionally ask that you all please remind yourselves of the Community Code of Conduct you agreed to when first using this forum. Thank you for your patience.
Nic B. said: Hey folks, We are making fixes to the issues that arose from the Pulp Cthulhu options being added to the sheet. We moved too quickly with the first issue on the NPC sheet, and over-corrected. Those were both our mistakes. We have been moving slower on a long term, permanent fix. We want to avoid surfacing additional issues, so it will take some time to ensure we have everything fully tested and integrated into the sheet. I sincerely apologize for the disruption to your game that has occurred in the intervening time, it was obviously not our intention, we will work to rectify it as soon as is feasible and safe. I would additionally ask that you all please remind yourselves of the Community Code of Conduct you agreed to when first using this forum. Thank you for your patience. would you please be so kind, to at least revert the hide / unhide Option for skills so that they are shown in the correct order again and that everything is visible without spending extra time to fix that or to explain players why they are not able to see a skill? THANK YOU!
Hey there! I'm hoping to get my group to switch to digital sheets and I'm curious if there is a way to make things display properly in the companion app? It works okay on my iPad, but on iPhone it doesn't display things fully. (See picture attached) Also my group likes to see the 1/2 and 1/5 percentiles for their skills, is there a way to toggle on viewing those from the character sheet? I know the digital roller does the math for you, but it's helpful for those of that still prefer to use physical dice. (Or what could be nice is when you tap the level of success, the numbers change on the character sheet so you can consider whether it is worth taking that risk to push a roll etc.) Thank you for your work on these sheets!

Edited 1687993158
Change your character sheet from Regular to Verbose. It will list what you ask. As for pushing a roll. Just make them burn luck for the success. After so make times they will start to be less "pushy" when luck comes down and more at peace with how things go or they will get to a point where they just won't be lucky for awhile and won't push any roll.&nbsp;
When I click on Verbose it does show it when you roll digitally, but what I am requesting is that it just shows those 1/2 and 1/5 percentiles right on the character sheet, just like the pen and paper sheets do. It also poses a problem when trying to roll stats (digitally) in the companion app, as it does not actually load the graphics of the roll. (it just says Error rendering roll.. which isn't very helpful :/ )&nbsp; I understand what you are saying about pushed rolls, but that is just one example of it being helpful as a player to have quick reference to any skills base, half and fifth percentages. Sometimes you get asked to make a roll, and depending on the level of success you get different outcomes. If you are rolling physical dice, (while viewing the digital character sheet) you then have to do the mental math to tell your keeper, which level of success you have.
I don't think they will do that just cause there is too little space to display all three numbers... As for the characteristics, there is enough space, so the other values (1/2; 1/5) are shown... But regarding the sheet we just have to wait and see what will happen... Devs already stated that they want to take their time to proper implement and test stuff...

Edited 1689169743
THANK YOU for fixing the sheet. NPC Sheet now works again as before with all skills being displayed again ;) Minor "Bug": Computer Use is now displayed as a standard skill... When playing in 1920s or Gaslight (or even earlier) this skill does not exist... (If an era select is going to be implemented - I hope for it - then this should only be displayed if necessary OR if wished (Time Travel Option)) Groups are still displayed in the right column starting below the very last skill in the middle column and that group is "Additional Skills"... Is there an Option to either hide it completely (Toggle in Settings) or put it in the right column as well?

Edited 1689232744
Another thing I noticed while checking out the sheet and the PULP Options (entirely newly created sheet): With PULP Skill toggle set to on, the "Additional Skills" Group ends on the same hight as the left column (ignoring the overloaded right column). With PULP Skills disabled (toggle switched to off), you get this. I know there are some additional skills (like demolitions) etc. added when PULP Skills is toggled on, but that much a difference?

Edited 1689293612
I own Pulp. I won't buy it on roll20. I'm not kicking a gift horse in the mouth on them making an attempt to make it better. If you wish to play with the lesser sheet that is your choice. Make a decision and stay there, don't flip flop. If people don't own Pulp, they won't get it and won't use the sheet. At that point everything you have mentioned won't matter. You can't miss something if you never had it.

Edited 1689312196
I own it also and have played it even here on Roll20 but not using the official sheet but the community one with PULP Support (worked well for us at that time). Fair to say, the official one gets better and the latest things they did are mostly reverted to a point you can use the sheet again. But still there are things amiss that hopefully will get fixed in due time (Still to do / fix (IMO): Layout / Arrangement of Skills when selecting PULP Skills to use, the arrangement of the skill groups (see screenshots provided), the options in sheet settings (as stated above, you need to activate ALL of them if you want to play PULP proper regarding the rules), ... ). The Keeper said: I own Pulp. I won't buy it on roll20. I'm not kicking a gift horse in the mouth on them making an attempt to make it better. If you wish to play with the lesser sheet that is your choice. Make a decision and stay there, don't flip flop. If people don't own Pulp, they won't get it and won't use the sheet. At that point everything you have mentioned won't matter. You can't miss something if you never had it.

Edited 1689387878
The 2 bugs I did catch with the sheet was it will only track 5 skills for combat and they had to match the catagory columns on the 1st page. I had to improvise and unfortunately have it so my "brawl" was all my melee skills because of this for my players. The character sheet wouldn't pair up correctly with the skills. I haven't fooled with this in quite awhile. As for the secondary bug, I got an immediate response on how it was being looked into after the forum thread said its not an immediate issue but will be looked into about the die rolls of being green on 00 (which is 100 and a epic failure). The dissatisfaction for me as a payer, gm, player is simply don't send me a response letter when nothing has been done. I feel that's like a a plumbers telemarketer calling you to repair your plumbing and ask "how we did" when he hasn't shown up to do the work. Its somewhat mentally insulting and rude.
You mean the Fighting Skill 1 - Fighting Skill 3 next to brawl? That - even if renamed - are not renamed in the combat section? A thing I'd like to have is toggle (or something like it) for different weapon skills / categories (e.g. swords, bows, ... like in the Invictus Rulebook)... A roll of 00 is - I think - not possible with the sheet. It displays numbers up to 100 and displays numbers from 0 - 9 (1d10-1) for bonus / pentalty die... The Keeper said: The 2 bugs I did catch with the sheet was it will only track 5 skills for combat and they had to match the catagory columns on the 1st page. I had to improvise and unfortunately have it so my "brawl" was all my melee skills because of this for my players. The character sheet wouldn't pair up correctly with the skills. I haven't fooled with this in quite awhile. As for the secondary bug, I got an immediate response on how it was being looked into after the forum thread said its not an immediate issue but will be looked into about the die rolls of being green on 00 (which is 100 and a epic failure). The dissatisfaction for me as a payer, gm, player is simply don't send me a response letter when nothing has been done. I feel that's like a a plumbers telemarketer calling you to repair your plumbing and ask "how we did" when he hasn't shown up to do the work. Its somewhat mentally insulting and rude.
Rolls of 100 are certainly possible. My players had 3 of them in our last game session, much to their chagrin.&nbsp; TheMarkus1204 said: You mean the Fighting Skill 1 - Fighting Skill 3 next to brawl? That - even if renamed - are not renamed in the combat section? A thing I'd like to have is toggle (or something like it) for different weapon skills / categories (e.g. swords, bows, ... like in the Invictus Rulebook)... A roll of 00 is - I think - not possible with the sheet. It displays numbers up to 100 and displays numbers from 0 - 9 (1d10-1) for bonus / pentalty die... The Keeper said: The 2 bugs I did catch with the sheet was it will only track 5 skills for combat and they had to match the catagory columns on the 1st page. I had to improvise and unfortunately have it so my "brawl" was all my melee skills because of this for my players. The character sheet wouldn't pair up correctly with the skills. I haven't fooled with this in quite awhile. As for the secondary bug, I got an immediate response on how it was being looked into after the forum thread said its not an immediate issue but will be looked into about the die rolls of being green on 00 (which is 100 and a epic failure). The dissatisfaction for me as a payer, gm, player is simply don't send me a response letter when nothing has been done. I feel that's like a a plumbers telemarketer calling you to repair your plumbing and ask "how we did" when he hasn't shown up to do the work. Its somewhat mentally insulting and rude.
Would wish for a re-arrangement for those skill groups... Additional skills starting always in the middle column, but ALL other groups are in the right column... and with PULP and PULP Skills this does NOT look good and to see everything you need to scroll a lot... Might it be possible to implement a toggle for certain skill groups? (IF you want to keep the approach of having them displayed separately after all the normal skills that is!)
The Keeper said: The 2 bugs I did catch with the sheet was it will only track 5 skills for combat and they had to match the catagory columns on the 1st page. I had to improvise and unfortunately have it so my "brawl" was all my melee skills because of this for my players. The character sheet wouldn't pair up correctly with the skills. I haven't fooled with this in quite awhile. As for the secondary bug, I got an immediate response on how it was being looked into after the forum thread said its not an immediate issue but will be looked into about the die rolls of being green on 00 (which is 100 and a epic failure). The dissatisfaction for me as a payer, gm, player is simply don't send me a response letter when nothing has been done. I feel that's like a a plumbers telemarketer calling you to repair your plumbing and ask "how we did" when he hasn't shown up to do the work. Its somewhat mentally insulting and rude. Hey The Keeper, I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for not following up on that bug. I worked on the fix for rolling 00s with the alternate roll behaviours and it was made public along with the release of the pulp sheet, but the description for the fix never made it to the change log. When the sheet is in view mode, the melee skill should display the skill name you have entered, but due to the limitations of the code we're working with the options provided in edit mode can't display any custom names you've entered.
Thank you Nora. Is there a min/max amount of combat abilities that can be listed that will be tracked? I hate that I have to use Brawl for all my melee skills.&nbsp;
Thank you for the Update, Nora. Is it possible to add the different weapon skills with their base skill value and make them so you can toggle them on or off if needed? (OR if an era select would be implemented, have them displayed as necessary (e.g. Cthulhu Invictus)) Nora C. said: The Keeper said: The 2 bugs I did catch with the sheet was it will only track 5 skills for combat and they had to match the catagory columns on the 1st page. I had to improvise and unfortunately have it so my "brawl" was all my melee skills because of this for my players. The character sheet wouldn't pair up correctly with the skills. I haven't fooled with this in quite awhile. As for the secondary bug, I got an immediate response on how it was being looked into after the forum thread said its not an immediate issue but will be looked into about the die rolls of being green on 00 (which is 100 and a epic failure). The dissatisfaction for me as a payer, gm, player is simply don't send me a response letter when nothing has been done. I feel that's like a a plumbers telemarketer calling you to repair your plumbing and ask "how we did" when he hasn't shown up to do the work. Its somewhat mentally insulting and rude. Hey The Keeper, I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for not following up on that bug. I worked on the fix for rolling 00s with the alternate roll behaviours and it was made public along with the release of the pulp sheet, but the description for the fix never made it to the change log. When the sheet is in view mode, the melee skill should display the skill name you have entered, but due to the limitations of the code we're working with the options provided in edit mode can't display any custom names you've entered.

Edited 1689700262
Nora C.
Roll20 Team
For now, the only other combat abilities you can select are the three additional fighting skills after Brawl and the firearm skills after Handgun and Rifle/Shotgun. Unfortunately this was a limitation we had to respect when the sheet was created. This is no longer blocked by the technical limitations of the sheet system, and we have a ticket to complete this work with the intent to resolve it. However, this work has not yet been prioritized and I’m not able to provide an ETA at this time
Can you tell if an ERA selection is planned for the sheet or not? Would be really nice to know... AND IF it would be implemented, if the sheet will hide / unhide everything that is needed /&nbsp; not needed? Nora C. said: For now, the only other combat abilities you can select are the three additional fighting skills after Brawl and the firearm skills after Handgun and Rifle/Shotgun. Unfortunately this was a limitation we had to respect when the sheet was created. This is no longer blocked by the technical limitations of the sheet system, and we have a ticket to complete this work with the intent to resolve it. However, this work has not yet been prioritized and I’m not able to provide an ETA at this time
During our recent session when I asked the players to push the bonus penalty button after firing their handgun t he following error was displayed: -NNDZFJTqZW0yFu86s_i|repeating_weapons_-NQbGnLmjh65ZWidfpdR_ I am using the official Roll 20 character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Are we doing something wrong?
Can you please post a screenshot of the combat and the settings tab? Using that sheet too and never encountered said error... Steven W said: During our recent session when I asked the players to push the bonus penalty button after firing their handgun t he following error was displayed: -NNDZFJTqZW0yFu86s_i|repeating_weapons_-NQbGnLmjh65ZWidfpdR_ I am using the official Roll 20 character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Are we doing something wrong?

Edited 1691275666
As requested: Apologies for the Dropbox links I am unable to attach them directly to this post as the forum software claims that they are too large, which is a bit odd as they are both less than 100Kb each. <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l09wi5hdsk058ej7ko078/CoC7e-Combat-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=2nglpar6ymscm3zm3j3joh1g2&amp;dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l09wi5hdsk058ej7ko078/CoC7e-Combat-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=2nglpar6ymscm3zm3j3joh1g2&amp;dl=0</a> <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9mfqczt1rnl67wk6wazeh/CoC7e-settings-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=mslt549dfx0xeh3edltt6jq07&amp;dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9mfqczt1rnl67wk6wazeh/CoC7e-settings-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=mslt549dfx0xeh3edltt6jq07&amp;dl=0</a> Edited to add that I dropped the weapons onto the character sheet from the&nbsp;Investigator Handbook compendium.

Edited 1691293927
Can you post a Screenshot of the Weapon "Description" as well? (clicking on the three dots to the right for the weapon). Another thing you can try: Add the weapon manually. If this works, then the error is with the compendium. Steven W said: As requested: Apologies for the Dropbox links I am unable to attach them directly to this post as the forum software claims that they are too large, which is a bit odd as they are both less than 100Kb each. <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l09wi5hdsk058ej7ko078/CoC7e-Combat-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=2nglpar6ymscm3zm3j3joh1g2&amp;dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l09wi5hdsk058ej7ko078/CoC7e-Combat-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=2nglpar6ymscm3zm3j3joh1g2&amp;dl=0</a> <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9mfqczt1rnl67wk6wazeh/CoC7e-settings-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=mslt549dfx0xeh3edltt6jq07&amp;dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9mfqczt1rnl67wk6wazeh/CoC7e-settings-screenshot.PNG?rlkey=mslt549dfx0xeh3edltt6jq07&amp;dl=0</a> Edited to add that I dropped the weapons onto the character sheet from the&nbsp;Investigator Handbook compendium.

Edited 1691341117
As requested.&nbsp;&nbsp; I tried adding the weapon manually to the sheet but I get the same error message.
OK. This is really strange. I just had a look at my campaign and everything is fine there... Do you get the same error when rolling bonus / penalty die on other rolls, too? Or just when using weapons?

Edited 1691615218
Hello There, I'm trying to understand and test the Pulp Initiative Rule. I think the code concatenates the number, "4070", since JavaScript, instead of adding them "110". To clarify, the Pulp Initiative Rule is to roll DEX and add a modifier to itself depending on the result. For example, it adds +50 to Critical Success, +40 to Extreme, +30 to Hard, +20 to Regular, and +10 to Failure. I do not know what it does on a Fumble. Does it add +0 or substracts something? This is the last chat command: @{?|roll_whisper} &amp;{template:callofcthulhu} {{name=@{?|character_name}}} {{title=initiative}} {{roll=[[1010 &amp;{tracker}]]}}
It should roll a d100 instead of showing 1010. So this is definitely a bug that needs to be squished... GLAD that this is only an issue with PULP as with normal Cthulhu Initiative is just your Dex Value (+50 if you have a weapon ready to shoot) Chino Skeleton said: Hello There, I'm trying to understand and test the Pulp Initiative Rule. I think the code concatenates the number, "4070", since JavaScript, instead of adding them "110". To clarify, the Pulp Initiative Rule is to roll DEX and add a modifier to itself depending on the result. For example, it adds +50 to Critical Success, +40 to Extreme, +30 to Hard, +20 to Regular, and +10 to Failure. I do not know what it does on a Fumble. Does it add +0 or substracts something? This is the last chat command: @{?|roll_whisper} &amp;{template:callofcthulhu} {{name=@{?|character_name}}} {{title=initiative}} {{roll=[[1010 &amp;{tracker}]]}}
I happily homebrewed mine on initiative. I didn't like the ruleset but I am still interested on if/how this could affect my game.
Fumble is still not displayed correctly!