Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20

Any chance we can get different era specific character sheets like the fan one? Wanted to run a Regency Cthulhu game and neither the official or fan one have options for it.

Edited 1693898005
It was not perfect, but we used the official sheet and the "Additional Skills" Group to input all necessary skills there. BUT since Fumble Range is 95 - 100 and thus different from normal Cthulhu, you need to look at that yourself... Well... you already need to, because Fumbles are STILL not displayed correctly... *sigh* EDIT: I would PREFER a TRUE Era Select (instead of the PULP Addition they already did), where you just select the ERA in a dropdown and everything works as expected... There they could add everything they need WITHOUT the changes affecting the base sheet. This would've saved them much grief... Vermillion said: Any chance we can get different era specific character sheets like the fan one? Wanted to run a Regency Cthulhu game and neither the official or fan one have options for it.
Not sure if it is suppose to but I have noticed that damage bonus from strength does not get added in to roles from Combat tab even when the weapon clearly shows that it should use it and the characters shows a damage bonus of 1d4 etc. NPC Sheet I have had challenges with HP calculation happening and trying to get it to auto roll stats etc..some of this may be education on my part when using it. I also noticed sadly you can not drag weapons to an NPC sheet from the Compendium.
Not only NPC Sheets have Problems with that, PC Sheets as well as I noticed earlier today. It seems they are working on the sheet and did not test it completely before releasing it (or they experimented with something and released it accidentally)... Svet said: Not sure if it is suppose to but I have noticed that damage bonus from strength does not get added in to roles from Combat tab even when the weapon clearly shows that it should use it and the characters shows a damage bonus of 1d4 etc. NPC Sheet I have had challenges with HP calculation happening and trying to get it to auto roll stats etc..some of this may be education on my part when using it. I also noticed sadly you can not drag weapons to an NPC sheet from the Compendium.
Just tried out creating a character sheet for Call of Cthulhu in the Character Vault (one of the new features Roll20 is implementing). I noticed several problems: In the list of skills you can select when you're choosing Professional and Personal skills, it lists "Own" as a skill; This is obviously "Own language" but it shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate thing, it should be under "Languages". During the process, when you get to the point of adding points to skills, it shows "Own" with an incorrect value. Later on, when you see the full sheet, it has the correct value. For example, my EDU was 80 and so "Own" should have been 80 but it showed as 40 until viewing the actual sheet at the end. "Cthulhu Mythos" appears as a skill you can select as a skill and add points to. During character creation, you cannot put points into Cthulhu Mythos according to the rules. The GM might let you do so later on, but that's up to the GM. It should not  be part of the automatic character creation. I rolled for Luck at the beginning. Later on, I clicked "Review". When it showed the pages as "Review" the Luck was blank and I had to re-roll it.  
And there are other things: Without the PULP Rulebook purchased here on Roll20 all you see when creating a PULP Character is this. As for Standard Cthulhu, with none of the Rulebooks purchased, you only see a few occupations: WHY doesn't it ask you FIRST in WHICH ERA you want to play? This is also relevant for the Skills later on as there are skills that are NOT PRESENT in the 1920s (i.e. computer use) but are in modern Cthulhu... The "Own" Skill is standard and has the EDU as starting value. However since there are some occupations that list Mother Language as a skill you can invest skillpoints to, it is OK to have it in the List but ONLY for those occupations. Cthulhu Myth should vanish completely as it is not possible during creation (at least for non-experienced Investigators) to have a value greater than 0... Saul J. said: Just tried out creating a character sheet for Call of Cthulhu in the Character Vault (one of the new features Roll20 is implementing). I noticed several problems: In the list of skills you can select when you're choosing Professional and Personal skills, it lists "Own" as a skill; This is obviously "Own language" but it shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate thing, it should be under "Languages". During the process, when you get to the point of adding points to skills, it shows "Own" with an incorrect value. Later on, when you see the full sheet, it has the correct value. For example, my EDU was 80 and so "Own" should have been 80 but it showed as 40 until viewing the actual sheet at the end. "Cthulhu Mythos" appears as a skill you can select as a skill and add points to. During character creation, you cannot put points into Cthulhu Mythos according to the rules. The GM might let you do so later on, but that's up to the GM. It should not  be part of the automatic character creation. I rolled for Luck at the beginning. Later on, I clicked "Review". When it showed the pages as "Review" the Luck was blank and I had to re-roll it.  
"Own" shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate skill. It makes no sense when you're creating a character, especially if you're inexperienced, to see "Own" as a skill. It should be under "Languages" which is where it belongs. The list of occupations being limited I believe is correct. It's basically the same as 5E's SRD - that is to say, if you haven't purchased the rule book, you're only allowed to use the occupations that are in the free ruleset.  I agree with removing items from the list that are from the wrong era and asking which era at the start of the process. TheMarkus1204 said: And there are other things: Without the PULP Rulebook purchased here on Roll20 all you see when creating a PULP Character is this. As for Standard Cthulhu, with none of the Rulebooks purchased, you only see a few occupations: WHY doesn't it ask you FIRST in WHICH ERA you want to play? This is also relevant for the Skills later on as there are skills that are NOT PRESENT in the 1920s (i.e. computer use) but are in modern Cthulhu... The "Own" Skill is standard and has the EDU as starting value. However since there are some occupations that list Mother Language as a skill you can invest skillpoints to, it is OK to have it in the List but ONLY for those occupations. Cthulhu Myth should vanish completely as it is not possible during creation (at least for non-experienced Investigators) to have a value greater than 0... Saul J. said: Just tried out creating a character sheet for Call of Cthulhu in the Character Vault (one of the new features Roll20 is implementing). I noticed several problems: In the list of skills you can select when you're choosing Professional and Personal skills, it lists "Own" as a skill; This is obviously "Own language" but it shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate thing, it should be under "Languages". During the process, when you get to the point of adding points to skills, it shows "Own" with an incorrect value. Later on, when you see the full sheet, it has the correct value. For example, my EDU was 80 and so "Own" should have been 80 but it showed as 40 until viewing the actual sheet at the end. "Cthulhu Mythos" appears as a skill you can select as a skill and add points to. During character creation, you cannot put points into Cthulhu Mythos according to the rules. The GM might let you do so later on, but that's up to the GM. It should not  be part of the automatic character creation. I rolled for Luck at the beginning. Later on, I clicked "Review". When it showed the pages as "Review" the Luck was blank and I had to re-roll it.  

Edited 1694505592
Well, I must say I only tested this out and stopped after seeing the limited number of occupations so I never went to the step where you can spend skill points. BUT if you take a journalist, you can spend points on your mother language. You should be able to name it from the start to what it actually is, (ASSUMPTION!) but since no one ever cared about that and many don't use the charactermancer in the first place, it stayed that way. (ASSUMPTION END!) It seems correct to me, that - in this case - "own" appears under the normal skills to spend points on. BUT it should be renamed to "Mother language" OR as you said, appear under "Languages"... Saul J. said: "Own" shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate skill. It makes no sense when you're creating a character, especially if you're inexperienced, to see "Own" as a skill. It should be under "Languages" which is where it belongs. The list of occupations being limited I believe is correct. It's basically the same as 5E's SRD - that is to say, if you haven't purchased the rule book, you're only allowed to use the occupations that are in the free ruleset.  I agree with removing items from the list that are from the wrong era and asking which era at the start of the process. TheMarkus1204 said: And there are other things: Without the PULP Rulebook purchased here on Roll20 all you see when creating a PULP Character is this. As for Standard Cthulhu, with none of the Rulebooks purchased, you only see a few occupations: WHY doesn't it ask you FIRST in WHICH ERA you want to play? This is also relevant for the Skills later on as there are skills that are NOT PRESENT in the 1920s (i.e. computer use) but are in modern Cthulhu... The "Own" Skill is standard and has the EDU as starting value. However since there are some occupations that list Mother Language as a skill you can invest skillpoints to, it is OK to have it in the List but ONLY for those occupations. Cthulhu Myth should vanish completely as it is not possible during creation (at least for non-experienced Investigators) to have a value greater than 0... Saul J. said: Just tried out creating a character sheet for Call of Cthulhu in the Character Vault (one of the new features Roll20 is implementing). I noticed several problems: In the list of skills you can select when you're choosing Professional and Personal skills, it lists "Own" as a skill; This is obviously "Own language" but it shouldn't be in the list of skills as a separate thing, it should be under "Languages". During the process, when you get to the point of adding points to skills, it shows "Own" with an incorrect value. Later on, when you see the full sheet, it has the correct value. For example, my EDU was 80 and so "Own" should have been 80 but it showed as 40 until viewing the actual sheet at the end. "Cthulhu Mythos" appears as a skill you can select as a skill and add points to. During character creation, you cannot put points into Cthulhu Mythos according to the rules. The GM might let you do so later on, but that's up to the GM. It should not  be part of the automatic character creation. I rolled for Luck at the beginning. Later on, I clicked "Review". When it showed the pages as "Review" the Luck was blank and I had to re-roll it.  

Edited 1694598019
FEW things regarding the sheet: As for Skills: There is another Cthulhu Sheet here on Roll20 that has ERA Selection already implemented. It switches template of the sheet and shows ALL relevant Skills without the need to toggle them on or off! Maybe you can have a look at that to get an Idea of all the different skills for different eras. Fumble is STILL not displayed correctly! STILL Missing a toggle for the Additional Skills OR a way to arrange the groups in different ways. Having all Skills in the first and middle column is OK (you get used to it), BUT then at least put ALL groups to the right column with ADDITIONAL Skills being last! (AND if you are going for it, do NOT show headers for groups that are bascially empty! Like Science, ... Cause with EDIT Mode turned off, you see the header of the group, but that is just it! It is a WASTE OF SPACE! BOTH Situations should be a Fumble regarding the rules: BOTH are displayed as simple Failures...
WHY is there so much WHITE Unused Space?!

Edited 1698145917
And even more ODDITIES: Although I selected to create a Journalist, it STILL says "Sample Occupation". Really need to check if everything is correct here regarding the choices... AND I can confirm the "OWN" Bug... It showed 40 during the creation process only to FIX itself at the end... And although it now correctly appears in the Language Section, you should AT LEAST be ABLE to NAME the Language During Creation...
TheMarkus1204 said: OK. This is really strange. I just had a look at my campaign and everything is fine there... Do you get the same error when rolling bonus / penalty die on other rolls, too? Or just when using weapons? I think I have found a solution to my problem. I was reviewing the game settings and the die roller was set to "compressed", when I changed that setting I was able to generate bonus or penalty die rolls.

Edited 1697112062
Are there any Updates regarding the "Fumble not being displayed as fumble" and the other things mentioned here?

Edited 1697330681
Spell casting question on the sheet. I don't have a slot on it (similar to D&D or pathfinder) where a person makes the roll needed and it follows up with damage also in the prompt box. CoC character sheets don't have a damage listing for it to roll. I thought about putting it on the regular combat tab but when I do custom skill, its in fact a POW check not a skill check. Is there a work around? As it stands right now, you have Name, detailed info, MP cost, sanity cost, other costs, and casting time (there are a few spells that cost POW as well but if you are limited to fields that can be taken care of by the GM) damage roll would be better for the "other costs slot on the sheet ). Could this be updated ? Spell casting question on the sheet. I don't have a slot on it (similar to D&D or pathfinder) where a person makes the roll needed and it follows up with damage also in the prompt box. CoC character sheets don't have a damage listing for it to roll. I thought about putting it on the regular combat tab but when I do custom skill, its in fact a POW check not a skill check. Is there a work around?  As it stands right now, you have   Name ,   detailed info ,   MP cost ,   sanity cost ,   other costs,   and   casting time  (there are a few spells that cost POW as well but if you are limited to fields that can be taken care of by the GM) damage roll   would be better for the "other costs slot on the sheet ). Could this be updated ? Someone will probably argue that this isn't a COC spell. That is true, however there are damaging spells in the game. It doesn't matter if this spell is homebrew or not, the spell damage roll isn't on the sheet.

Edited 1697758524
I found Call Lightning in the Grand Grimore of Cthulhu Mythos Magic pg 61. 10 magic point cost, 1d2 sanity and it will do 6d6 damage. That should squash any that rise up and say, " it's homebrew" That spell is ligit and its sold by Roll20 as an expansion as well as the spells listed below are also in the same book- Clutch of Nyogtha, Call of the Black, Cloak of Fire, Explode Heart (dreamlands), Fire Dance, Hands of Colubra, Hunger of Kazan, Incinerate, Knot Flesh, Melt Flesh, Solar Gaze, Stop Heart, Wrath of Pazzuzu, Wrath of Ages, Wither Limb, You have to read into the spell description to see damage done to Hit Points. That might have been overlooked when someone created the character sheet. Hopefully this can be fixed and edited to include a "damage" slot on the spellcasting tab. 

Edited 1697444555
Suggestion: Different Sheet Templates for Different Eras (Toggles to hide skills optional for each!). This way, you can select the ERA you want to play in (Settings Menu of the Sheet) and see just the skills needed / accessible for that era and not all skills and the unneeded / inaccessible ones are hidden! This way, depending on the era, you could implement the ruleset necessary for that and be fine! Also new eras can be added very easy by just adding a new template to the list! Also please rearrange the skill groups in the sheet. Right now, all skills are in the left and middle column and the skill groups starting with "Additional Skills" right below in the middle column, but ALL the other Groups are in the right column. AND one more thing regarding those: Headlines are ALWAYS visible, even if NO SKILL is present. This is okay when editing the sheet / entering values for the first time. But after that, Headlines should be hidden if no skill is present there! This way, the Additional Skills group would vanish completely if not needed This would be a much better approach for the sheet imo.
This would be ok, as long as you can mix eras - that is, have some characters use the sheet for one era, and other characters have the sheets in different eras. There are some CoC modules/campaigns that mix eras. For example, Horror on the Orient Express  has several scenarios in it that take place in different eras from the main story - and different sheets for different eras are needed. IIRC correctly, the main story would use the 1920s era sheet and there are 2 scenarios that would use a "Dark Ages" era sheet, 1 that would use "Gaslight" era, and 1 that would use "Modern" era sheets. Typically, Roll20 locks a game into one sheet which makes it difficult to run campaigns like Horror On the Orient Express. TheMarkus1204 said: Suggestion: Different Sheet Templates for Different Eras (Toggles to hide skills optional for each!). This way, you can select the ERA you want to play in (Settings Menu of the Sheet) and see just the skills needed / accessible for that era and not all skills and the unneeded / inaccessible ones are hidden! This way, depending on the era, you could implement the ruleset necessary for that and be fine! Also new eras can be added very easy by just adding a new template to the list! Also please rearrange the skill groups in the sheet. Right now, all skills are in the left and middle column and the skill groups starting with "Additional Skills" right below in the middle column, but ALL the other Groups are in the right column. AND one more thing regarding those: Headlines are ALWAYS visible, even if NO SKILL is present. This is okay when editing the sheet / entering values for the first time. But after that, Headlines should be hidden if no skill is present there! This way, the Additional Skills group would vanish completely if not needed This would be a much better approach for the sheet imo.

Edited 1698216484
With my Suggestion, this would be possible. Just create a sheet and set the Era you want to use the sheet for in the settings. And if you change it midgame, it should keep all Skill values and just change the Skills depending on the era ;) EDIT: There already exists a sheet that does exactly that and I pointed that out multiple times for the Devs to look at, but sadly this did not happen up until now... And with the sheet mentioned it is (sadly) not possible to use the compendium... (Community Sheet) Saul J. said: This would be ok, as long as you can mix eras - that is, have some characters use the sheet for one era, and other characters have the sheets in different eras. There are some CoC modules/campaigns that mix eras. For example, Horror on the Orient Express  has several scenarios in it that take place in different eras from the main story - and different sheets for different eras are needed. IIRC correctly, the main story would use the 1920s era sheet and there are 2 scenarios that would use a "Dark Ages" era sheet, 1 that would use "Gaslight" era, and 1 that would use "Modern" era sheets. Typically, Roll20 locks a game into one sheet which makes it difficult to run campaigns like Horror On the Orient Express. TheMarkus1204 said: Suggestion: Different Sheet Templates for Different Eras (Toggles to hide skills optional for each!). This way, you can select the ERA you want to play in (Settings Menu of the Sheet) and see just the skills needed / accessible for that era and not all skills and the unneeded / inaccessible ones are hidden! This way, depending on the era, you could implement the ruleset necessary for that and be fine! Also new eras can be added very easy by just adding a new template to the list! Also please rearrange the skill groups in the sheet. Right now, all skills are in the left and middle column and the skill groups starting with "Additional Skills" right below in the middle column, but ALL the other Groups are in the right column. AND one more thing regarding those: Headlines are ALWAYS visible, even if NO SKILL is present. This is okay when editing the sheet / entering values for the first time. But after that, Headlines should be hidden if no skill is present there! This way, the Additional Skills group would vanish completely if not needed This would be a much better approach for the sheet imo.
And PLEASE while you are at it working on the Sheet, ADD the PRINT Function !! When Introduced, you said that it will be added to ALL Sheets BY ROLL20 and that you open these functions to all Sheet creators! Right now, ONLY the DND 5E by Roll20 has it... And now I wonder... this feature is available for a long time by now and STILL only the DnD 5E Sheet has it... And it does not even help that the necessary functions are available for everyone since the sheet is closed source!!!
Is there a certain time of the month or week that fixes roll out ? 1st tuesday of each month or 1x every 3 months ? I realise there is a priority que but I am curious if there is a certain day that things may happen (if they do) more than other days?
The Keeper said: Is there a certain time of the month or week that fixes roll out ? 1st tuesday of each month or 1x every 3 months ? I realise there is a priority que but I am curious if there is a certain day that things may happen (if they do) more than other days? When the Stars are Right of course...
Corny B. said: The Keeper said: Is there a certain time of the month or week that fixes roll out ? 1st tuesday of each month or 1x every 3 months ? I realise there is a priority que but I am curious if there is a certain day that things may happen (if they do) more than other days? When the Stars are Right of course... I REALLY hope they are soon!
The Keeper said: Is there a certain time of the month or week that fixes roll out ? 1st tuesday of each month or 1x every 3 months ? I realise there is a priority que but I am curious if there is a certain day that things may happen (if they do) more than other days? There's no set maintenance schedule for each sheet. We prioritize tackling bugs as they are reported and add feature requests to our roadmap as our team is able.
TheMarkus1204 said: Are there any Updates regarding the "Fumble not being displayed as fumble" and the other things mentioned here? I'm going to be picking this up this week!
Nora C. said: TheMarkus1204 said: Are there any Updates regarding the "Fumble not being displayed as fumble" and the other things mentioned here? I'm going to be picking this up this week! Thank you for the Update. It has been a while since the latest sheet update. And tbh I am curious to see what will get fixed with the upcoming Updates.
Hi. Can someone please explain to me how the PULP initiative works and why is it giving me numbers like 3075? Is it a bug?
Zverobob said: Hi. Can someone please explain to me how the PULP initiative works and why is it giving me numbers like 3075? Is it a bug? It IS indeed a bug! Introduced when the PULP features were added to the sheet... Not the only bug though...
It is not a bug! This is how we model initiative for pulp, since the result of your rolls determine where in the order you are placed. The first number in the "thousands" place would be 4 for an extreme success, 3 for a hard success, 2 for a regular success and 1 for a fail. The remaining numbers are all your Dex score. We have the "hundreds" place reserved for non-human characters in our compendium that have Dex scores over 99.
It appears that you've decided to use the OPTIONAL rules for generating Initiative (found on p. 123 of the 7th edition of the Keeper's book). This is contrary to what Roll20 does with other games like 5E. In other games, the sheet uses the "standard" methods for everything. Optional rules *might* be included on the sheet, but they are, well, optional - a choice to be made by the person running the game. People playing Pulp Cthulhu on Roll20 should not be forced to use OPTIONAL rules, IMHO.  Nora C. said: It is not a bug! This is how we model initiative for pulp, since the result of your rolls determine where in the order you are placed. The first number in the "thousands" place would be 4 for an extreme success, 3 for a hard success, 2 for a regular success and 1 for a fail. The remaining numbers are all your Dex score. We have the "hundreds" place reserved for non-human characters in our compendium that have Dex scores over 99.
Thank you for pointing THAT out... ^^ Saul J. said: It appears that you've decided to use the OPTIONAL rules for generating Initiative (found on p. 123 of the 7th edition of the Keeper's book). This is contrary to what Roll20 does with other games like 5E. In other games, the sheet uses the "standard" methods for everything. Optional rules *might* be included on the sheet, but they are, well, optional - a choice to be made by the person running the game. People playing Pulp Cthulhu on Roll20 should not be forced to use OPTIONAL rules, IMHO.  Nora C. said: It is not a bug! This is how we model initiative for pulp, since the result of your rolls determine where in the order you are placed. The first number in the "thousands" place would be 4 for an extreme success, 3 for a hard success, 2 for a regular success and 1 for a fail. The remaining numbers are all your Dex score. We have the "hundreds" place reserved for non-human characters in our compendium that have Dex scores over 99.
You two DO realize that you can just go to Settings -> Pulp -> Initiative, and toggle it on or off, instead of doing nothing but complaining, right?

Edited 1699007800
Starr Saphyre said: You two DO realize that you can just go to Settings -> Pulp -> Initiative, and toggle it on or off, instead of doing nothing but complaining, right? Of course you can turn it off in the settings of the sheet, BUT the toggle is named "Initiative" and it is nested under the PULP Ruleset of the sheet in the settings. So if you play PULP (or want to play it) you - of course - enable ALL of them! But then you see the 4 digit number in the turn order... (it WOULD be OK if it was named "Optional Rule - Initiative" (sort of) AND it would also be nice if this was EXPLAINED in the Sheet! (4 = extreme success, 3 = hard success, 2 = success, 1 = fail)) Besides, there is no checkbox to mark you use a Ranged Weapon like a revolver or other gun ready to shoot! In this case, you get a bonus die for the roll! This is definitely missing right now! AND One more thing: since you can use this rule for standard Cthulhu as well, I really don't see the point it is listed under the PULP Toggles in the Sheet!

Edited 1699305813
Nora C.
Roll20 Team
Per the rulebooks, the initiative rules are presented as optional for normal Call of Cthulhu (pg 123 of Keepers Rulebook). In Pulp Cthulhu, they are instead recommended (pg 70 of Pulp Cthulhu). The decision was made to preserve designer intent by making the rolled initiative an opt-out rule.

Edited 1699308003
Nora C. said: Per the rulebooks, the initiative rules are presented as optional for normal Call of Cthulhu (pg 123 of Keepers Rulebook). In Pulp Cthulhu, they are instead recommended (pg 70 of Pulp Cthulhu). The decision was made to preserve designer intent by making the rolled initiative an opt-out rule. While that is true, it is still an optional rule (for use in BOTH standard and PULP Cthulhu) AND if you implement it, please implement the Bonus die mentioned in my comment as well! (Instead of Dex + 50 you get a bonus die for the roll) which is currently missing! EDIT: You also should add a note or something EXPLAINING the 4 digit Number in the initiative Tracker as this is nowhere else to be found!

Edited 1699942989
BUG: Seeing the entries not only doubled, but clicking on them reveals only a 404 Page! EDIT: Fixed as of today BUT now you see a message opening whatever entry in the campain with a Button linking to the Character Vault! EVEN WHEN VIEWING THE COMPENDIUM INSIDE A CAMPAIGN!!!
Any Updates on this?
TheMarkus1204 said: Any Updates on this? Hi Markus, I've let the proper team know and they will work to get the "Create Now" button out of the in-vtt compendium windows

Edited 1700504253
Hi Nora, last time I checked, it was not there anymore. So thanks for this as it seems to be done. Sadly the Page not found and Duplicate Entries Error in the compendium sill persists... (and the issue with the not expanding monsters list with the new compendium, but I already opened a ticket for that). What about the Fumble not displayed as such and the other things mentioned in here? Or is this behavior intended and that is the reason for it not being changed? Nora C. said: TheMarkus1204 said: Any Updates on this? Hi Markus, I've let the proper team know and they will work to get the "Create Now" button out of the in-vtt compendium windows

Edited 1700510364
Nora C.
Roll20 Team
The fumble issue is on our roadmap and will be addressed. Apologies for the misunderstanding - I thought your "fixed as of today" message was referring to the duplicate pages not being found - I'll try to get to the bottom of that and let the right people know today.

Edited 1700808339
Nora C. said: The fumble issue is on our roadmap and will be addressed. Apologies for the misunderstanding - I thought your "fixed as of today" message was referring to the duplicate pages not being found - I'll try to get to the bottom of that and let the right people know today. Just out of curiosity and since new eras are released / announced lately (Regency is already out, Musketeers is in kickstarter right now) I'd like to know if a TRUE ERA SELECT is planned for the Sheet. Thanks in Advance! With TRUE Era Select I mean a Dropdown in the Settings menu of the sheet to select the era you want to play in and the sheet adjusts itself automatically by displaying all necessary skills! (AND - if possible - Rule adjustments, e.g. Fumble Range for Regency Cthulhu is ALWAYS 95 - 100)...
Nora C. said: The fumble issue is on our roadmap and will be addressed. Apologies for the misunderstanding - I thought your "fixed as of today" message was referring to the duplicate pages not being found - I'll try to get to the bottom of that and let the right people know today. One thing I should add: I ONLY get the "Page not found" Error with the OLD Compendium! When using the "new" Compendium, I still see the duplicates but at least they show the correct page! But since the new Compendium is not able to fully display the Monsters List (No scrolling past a certain point -> Help Center Ticket!) and there are no customization options for it, I stay with the old one...
Possible bug? Possible user error? So my players have created their characters, and before the game even starts they are already showing major wound damage and loss to sanity. How do I fix this or is this a bug?

Edited 1701095637
Kelly W. said: Possible bug? Possible user error? So my players have created their characters, and before the game even starts they are already showing major wound damage and loss to sanity. How do I fix this or is this a bug? Seems to be a bug with the Charactermancer as other values are displayed wrong, too... However your players should be able to fix these by inputing the correct values after Character creation and unchecking those checkboxes... Best thing would be to make Screenshots, file a Help Center Request and attach those screenshots to it...
TheMarkus1204 said: Best thing would be to make Screenshots, file a Help Center Request and attach those screenshots to it... This. We can get to fixing this as soon as we can get steps to recreate the bug.
Here is just two examples 
Isn't this the "correct" behavior though? It's showing how much damage you have to take to get a major wound, and how much sanity you have to lose to become indefinitely insane.  Kelly W. said: Here is just two examples 
It is. BUT normally, MAX Sanity is 99-Cthulhu Myth. You cannot put that in there as the MAX Value is used to calculate the Indef. Insanity which is wrong! Saul J. said: Isn't this the "correct" behavior though? It's showing how much damage you have to take to get a major wound, and how much sanity you have to lose to become indefinitely insane.  Kelly W. said: Here is just two examples 
Huh? In the example given, the sanity is 80. The indefinite insanity is 16. That is correct - it's one-fifth of the current sanity - that's how much the player would have to lose in one day to be indefinitely insane. It's got nothing to do with maximum sanity. TheMarkus1204 said: It is. BUT normally, MAX Sanity is 99-Cthulhu Myth. You cannot put that in there as the MAX Value is used to calculate the Indef. Insanity which is wrong! Saul J. said: Isn't this the "correct" behavior though? It's showing how much damage you have to take to get a major wound, and how much sanity you have to lose to become indefinitely insane.  Kelly W. said: Here is just two examples 
Test it yourself. Turn Edit Mode on and edit the Max Sanity field (the right one which you cannot edit anymore once edit mode is turned off). It will show 19 there (which equals 95 Max Sanity because in Cthulhu everything is rounded off). According to the Rules, Max Sanity equals 99 - Cthulhy Myth. However the Value for Indef. Insanity is one fifth of the Power Value, which also is the Starting Value for Sanity... So MAYBE it'd be better to use the POWER Value for calculating the Indef. Insanity instead of the Sanity Points... In Both given Examples are no errors. The sheet works as expected. Saul J. said: Huh? In the example given, the sanity is 80. The indefinite insanity is 16. That is correct - it's one-fifth of the current sanity - that's how much the player would have to lose in one day to be indefinitely insane. It's got nothing to do with maximum sanity. TheMarkus1204 said: It is. BUT normally, MAX Sanity is 99-Cthulhu Myth. You cannot put that in there as the MAX Value is used to calculate the Indef. Insanity which is wrong! Saul J. said: Isn't this the "correct" behavior though? It's showing how much damage you have to take to get a major wound, and how much sanity you have to lose to become indefinitely insane.  Kelly W. said: Here is just two examples