Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier allow copying of folders

Score + 517
Still need this. Every Game I do takes hours of my time to shift through and move things -___- Please any progress would be nice.
+1. PLEASE
+1
+1, heck just paid for pro again to use the transmogrifer and would be more inclined to do so more often if I could just copy over folders
Enjie W. said: +1, heck just paid for pro again to use the transmogrifer and would be more inclined to do so more often if I could just copy over folders Same. It's a must. Fallow this topic and talk to the devs guys.
Sigh. So many years later and This is really the only update i've ever wanted. I guess i'm a simple person. Want roll20 to run smoothly And want to be able to transfer my folders and characters between games easily.
Please let us transfer folders. This is completely for GMs, It's completely for Pro users. We know this makes it somehow lower priority on your list of things to do. But it would save so much time for us.
I found it funny you saying only for pro users so lower priority, as pro users we are the ones paying the most for the service, should be a higher priority then things meant for free only players. Mr. NumNums said: Please let us transfer folders. This is completely for GMs, It's completely for Pro users. We know this makes it somehow lower priority on your list of things to do. But it would save so much time for us. That said, I can't remember if I did or not already, if not so.. +1
Feyte said: I found it funny you saying only for pro users so lower priority, as pro users we are the ones paying the most for the service, should be a higher priority then things meant for free only players. Mr. NumNums said: Please let us transfer folders. This is completely for GMs, It's completely for Pro users. We know this makes it somehow lower priority on your list of things to do. But it would save so much time for us. That said, I can't remember if I did or not already, if not so.. +1 You'd think. But it feels like since pro users so such a small part of roll20 that they might not. If I want to move around my assets in roll20 I NEED a pro Account.  But then it's made so I can't view folders, thumbnails, nothing when moving them. :'( I just want to be able to move folders for ease of use. It'd save so much time.
Still need this. :'( I still cry myself to sleep after every game session I need to move something for the countless hours I waste with such a simple task
This should be a feature, same for module, you should be able to add more than one module to a game
+1 what the fuck r20 get on this
How is this still not a feature? What is the intended path for managing your games when you transition from one module to the next? Drag and drop dozens or hundreds of items one at a one and then have to also go and organize all of it? Seriously?