Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier allow copying of folders

Score + 517
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+∞ Please do this devs!
Great idea!
I too would appreciate this function please.
+1
My main gripe is "Roll20 tries to load everything up at once, causing lag and in some cases loss of data. Archiving pages and character sheets does not help; Roll20 still loads them, you just can't access them directly anymore."  So when you have alot of character sheets it lags. Which roll20 has had this problem for 7 years now. And either can't or wont fix this. So i'd think that Trans-modifying would be updated to at least have different ways of viewing your assets for easy moving between games.  I HATE having to make a new game each time due to not being able to just have all my assets in one game due to it lagging horridly if I did. 
+1
+1
+1
Devs cmon please answer our calls~
Midnite Oil
Pro
Marketplace Creator
+1
All the bumps. I need the organizing! My games have gotten too big ><; Either a fix towards how roll20 loads all the sheets. (which seems to be a big fix)  Or simply make it so can organize the trans-modifier better. which would be a much easier work around in the mean time. 
+1,000
Only 7 more votes till we're at 300! : D

Edited 1621436292
+1. would save a lot of time and headache
+1
+1. Please.
Cmon Devs lets get that Researching Tag up ^_^ 
Me waiting for Dev feedback like
+1
I think a simple work around that would make people happy would simply be able to view The Transmogrifier in a few different sorting options. By date added. By alphabetical. And the main one that we all need is by Folder.  If i can see what folder they're in I can just grab what i need from there personally. What everyone think? Dev? Any feedback on this? ^^ 
+1 a thousand times please it'd be such a huge quality of life improvement
+1 I'd also love to have this
Well well well guys. Time to do a survey ^^&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10248742/roll20-community-survey" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10248742/roll20-community-survey</a>
&nbsp;
Everyone here still needs this.&nbsp;
Still desperately needed.&nbsp;
+1
desperately need this...&nbsp;
Sigh! the best work around i can do is go to the old game. Highlight all the sheets with everything open and use the print option to turn it into a pdf so i have a separate file i can look around through. Then with trans-modifier i copy and past the names i need one by one painfully grabbing everything. Have to make a new folder. Drag each thing into that folder in the new game and reorganize everything.&nbsp; Would be nice if&nbsp; you know i could just grab the whole folder and plop it into my game when i need it -_______-&nbsp;
@roll20 Devs : D
Year number 5.. Still the Devs ignore this request... &gt;&gt;;
I just found this thread. +1 The longstanding nature of this problem give me, uh, pause, yeah, let's call it "pause."&nbsp;
We have a large number of votes on this from paying members. And 4 pages of content. I'm not sure what more we need to get a proper response back. :/ Go to twitter or something?&nbsp;
+1
+1
+1
Please Change Feedback tag to Researching tag. Would be awesome. ^^
Fun fact this thread is in the top 15 most popular suggestions. And is the only one that is simply still marked "feedback"&nbsp; ^__^&nbsp;
+1
Mr. NumNums said: Fun fact this thread is in the top 15 most popular suggestions. And is the only one that is simply still marked "feedback"&nbsp; ^__^&nbsp; And it's also a five-year-old thread.
Jay R. said: Mr. NumNums said: Fun fact this thread is in the top 15 most popular suggestions. And is the only one that is simply still marked "feedback"&nbsp; ^__^&nbsp; And it's also a five-year-old thread. Yea :'( seems they just wana ignore this thread.&nbsp;
Jiboux
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
+1
+1