Samuel T. said: Besides the current work on the latest skill suggestions, I am curious Rhino what you feel still makes the current character sheet not suitable for deployment? The size of the html is not grossly bloated anymore and there have been a lot of fixes that the stable version would benefit from right now. Plus it would be smarter to bring the stable version up to code sooner than later. The longer that is waited the more drastic the upgrade will seem. Ultimately though when the version goes live is up to me and when I think it's ready. What I think is not "ready": The Suggestions you have even stated require a manual change to the code depending on the setting you want, rather than a !eed command like nearly every other option that can be turned off. While the code is "not grossly bloated" it is still 33% larger than a sheet that was already nearly bursting at the seams. The skills section still needs the ? sections removed, as stated earlier. Part of the added code was taking an idea I was working on a different method than I did. Which was the "more code, but easier to implement" path rather than the "re-use the same thing" path. Referring to the NPC Sheet. I was working on making the companion sheet have a second option of NPC, but it was hard to get the code to switch how I wanted and I didn't have the knowledge to do what I wanted. You went the other way and just copied over a thousand lines of code to do a similar thing. It was the easier method, but the other method would have been maybe a few hundred lines of code (if that). The Force Power "fix" of adding more upgrades by default makes it harder to view 2 Force Powers at the same time. While it fixes the problem of not having room for all the upgrades of some Force Powers, for the Force Powers that don't need 11 options, they display ugly. The Cybernetics bonus section, was an area I was working on making more "flush" it looks like it either needs more lines added to the text area or needs some of the other information section moved around, but as it stands it is ugly. The red coloring for the tab tiles looks very much out of place compared to the previous method. I get you wanted to change it, but the first thing I do with each version is fix this so it isn't too much white. It is distracting as it is. Suggest either going to something that matches the rest of the sheet, or changing the "not selected" to a more neutral color like grey. The red coloring of the Critical Injuries/Hits that was left in, does not fit the rest of the design. I changed it because I had a separate Roll Template that made the Critical Injuries display with a red title, and you don't have that so it doesn't fit the design. The Piloting Planetary section uses a starship in the picture rather than something more planetary. I have something with the ugly colors of the space one I can provide you to fix this. The Group sheet you have mentioned a few times you want to fix in some manner (not sure what is meant by that) might want to do that first. The Group sheet you were working on syncing it to the GM sheet and vice versa back to the Player sheets, like the destiny pool. (Good luck on that, what I saw of the code when I tried it is going to be ugly). That is just with a cursory view of sheet and based on comments you have made in the thread and I would like to see. (That question was sort of "be careful what you wish for" when you asked what I thought was not ready.) I probably didn't even section off my notes correctly as their were quite a few things that need to be fixed, I got a bit lost in the indenting.