Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20 (Q4Y2019-Q1Y2020)

Hi. Am I just not seeing it or is Psychoanalysis no longer on the character sheet?
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Fernando, This is definitely missing, and is a bug! I've added a ticket to get this resolved ASAP! Thanks!

Edited 1597846087
MarkD
Plus
Some things I have noticed with the Roll20 CoC character sheet: Should the "Perm. Insane" button be "Indefinately Insane" (There is nowhere to mark a character indefinately insane, and no reason to mark a character perm insane, as that is the same a 0 SAN) Is it possible to add thrown weapons to the weapons table (ie add throw as a skill to the drop down, and halve damage bonus in this case) Might be worth making the skill group headers less prominent (eg Science Skills, Arts/Crafts), as they are easily read as section breaks, which just confuses people. Is it possible to remove the 'Fighting Skill 1' etc, as there is the + button if we need to add them. When adding a brawl type weapon to the combat section (eg Unarmed) - the skill drop down says Brawl initially, but you have to select another and then select Brawl, otherwise it is saved as 0 The Move rate calc seems to be slightly wrong. Move should be 9 if both DEX and STR are greater than SIZ, but the sheet gives 9 if DEX and STR are greater or equal to SIZ. BTW, is there a git repo for the source of this character sheet? Thanks
Hello Dev team, Is it possible to add thrown weapons to the weapons table (ie add throw as a skill to the drop down, and halve damage bonus in this case) Might be worth making the skill group headers less prominent (eg Science Skills, Arts/Crafts), as they are easily read as section breaks, which just confuses people. Is it possible to remove the 'Fighting Skill 1' etc, as there is the + button if we need to add them. When adding a brawl type weapon to the combat section (eg Unarmed) - the skill drop down says Brawl initially, but you have to select another and then select Brawl, otherwise it is saved as 0 I agree with @MarkD. It pollutes the character sheet unnecessarily or it's just confusing. MarkD said: Some things I have noticed with the Roll20 CoC character sheet: Should the "Perm. Insane" button be "Indefinately Insane" (There is nowhere to mark a character indefinately insane, and no reason to mark a character perm insane, as that is the same a 0 SAN) Is it possible to add thrown weapons to the weapons table (ie add throw as a skill to the drop down, and halve damage bonus in this case) Might be worth making the skill group headers less prominent (eg Science Skills, Arts/Crafts), as they are easily read as section breaks, which just confuses people. Is it possible to remove the 'Fighting Skill 1' etc, as there is the + button if we need to add them. When adding a brawl type weapon to the combat section (eg Unarmed) - the skill drop down says Brawl initially, but you have to select another and then select Brawl, otherwise it is saved as 0 The Move rate calc seems to be slightly wrong. Move should be 9 if both DEX and STR are greater than SIZ, but the sheet gives 9 if DEX and STR are greater or equal to SIZ. BTW, is there a git repo for the source of this character sheet? Thanks
I wanted to bring up a bug with the most recent version of the character sheet: when the "Query Bonu/Penalty Dice" option is selected as "On", after rolling Bonus of Penalty, only a blank box shows up (no value) comes out (it looks like the roll template is triggering, but the roll is not being made). When I take off the "Query Bonus/Penalty Dice" box, then the functionality seems normal, except that it's impossible to roll more than one Bonus/Penalty die. This seems to be occuring only with Sheet version 4.0. Incidentally, I can seem to find any documentation about the new Charactermancer support for the CoC sheet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edited 1598542732
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi All, As some of you have noticed, with this week's push we tentatively launched the Charactermancer and Drag and Drop support. There was an unfortunate hiccup with the Custom Occupation option not appearing to those who don't own the Keeper's Rulebook, but that has been resolved and hopefully this should now be working for everyone. As with anything of this complexity, there are bound to be bugs, so please let us know if you discover any more. We're really appreciative of the patience that you've shown over the last few months. These two updates have been blocking progress for a while, and so I'm hoping that over the coming weeks and months we can begin to put out some sorely needed bug fixes and quality of life improvements. The very first thing on the slate is to get the promised bonus/penalty dice implementation out there in the world! Now to respond to queries: MarkD said: Should the "Perm. Insane" button be "Indefinately Insane" (There is nowhere to mark a character indefinately insane, and no reason to mark a character perm insane, as that is the same a 0 SAN) Yes, it absolutely should. I've added a ticket to get this resolved! MarkD said: Is it possible to add thrown weapons to the weapons table (ie add throw as a skill to the drop down, and halve damage bonus in this case) Happily, both of these options have been added in the most recent patch. MarkD said: Might be worth making the skill group headers less prominent (eg Science Skills, Arts/Crafts), as they are easily read as section breaks, which just confuses people. This is a fair point. When there are skills populating the section, I think that they're clear what they are, but as you rightly pointed out they're a bit confusing otherwise. I've added a ticket to investigate solutions for this UI/UX issue. MarkD said: Is it possible to remove the 'Fighting Skill 1' etc, as there is the + button if we need to add them. These are, unfortunately, necessary as part of the way that Roll20 handles what are termed 'Repeating Sections'. Simply, you are able to add additional skills, but there's no way of communicating this information to another repeating section. So, in this instance, you wouldn't be able to link a repeating weapon to a repeating skill. MarkD said: When adding a brawl type weapon to the combat section (eg Unarmed) - the skill drop down says Brawl initially, but you have to select another and then select Brawl, otherwise it is saved as 0 This is absolutely a bug. Embarrassingly, I've had a ticket in about this for a little while, hopefully now that these big updates are out of the way, I'll be able to deal with this ASAP. MarkD said: The Move rate calc seems to be slightly wrong. Move should be 9 if both DEX and STR are greater than SIZ, but the sheet gives 9 if DEX and STR are greater or equal to SIZ. I'll add a ticket to get this taken care of immediately! MarkD said: BTW, is there a git repo for the source of this character sheet? So, currently all of the official Roll20 sheets are in a closed repository. I believe there are some designs on making the current version of each sheet available, but I don't know much more than this, unfortunately. PH said: I agree with @MarkD. It pollutes the character sheet unnecessarily or it's just confusing. I assume in this instance that you're refering to either the headers or the additional skills? In either case, refer to the response above. Thanks for reaching out! Tom L. said: I wanted to bring up a bug with the most recent version of the character sheet: when the "Query Bonu/Penalty Dice" option is selected as "On", after rolling Bonus of Penalty, only a blank box shows up (no value) comes out (it looks like the roll template is triggering, but the roll is not being made). When I take off the "Query Bonus/Penalty Dice" box, then the functionality seems normal, except that it's impossible to roll more than one Bonus/Penalty die. This seems to be occuring only with Sheet version 4.0. Ouch! Yes, I've tested this, confirmed there's a bug, and added a ticket for it. Tom L. said: Incidentally, I can seem to find any documentation about the new Charactermancer support for the CoC sheet. Can anyone point me in the right direction? There will, very shortly, be documentation on the ZenDesk for both the charactermancer and the sheet at large. Roll20's wonderful XP team are currently extremely busy, but the documentation for both is ready to go! Thank you to all of you for reaching out. It's very much appreciated. If there's anything you think I missed, please let me know.

Edited 1598545008
The drag and drop support is amazing. It makes the Keeper rulebook in the store worthwhile, since we can drop items, spells and most monsters and have them populate (which is a great time-saver). I just have a couple issues: 1. A few of the entries in the Keeper book don't have the attributes filled in correctly (so drag and drop doesn't work). I'm also having some inconsistency with token art appearing (I was able to download tokens from some monster entries the first night I bought the book, but they've now vanished from the entries). Who can I report these to, since it's not really a sheet issue? 2. The drag and drop for the NPC sheet doesn't accept weapons (I would assume because their Attacks section doesn't contain all the fields contained in a weapon entry on the Investigator sheet). Would it be possible to have the sheet just ignore extraneous fields, so that we can easily arm our cultists with dynamite? 3. It would be a nice improvement for the sheet to have an option to Whisper the spell descriptions to the Keeper, rather than blast them out to everyone in chat. It helps keep the mystery alive. All in all, this has been a vast step forward for the Roll20 support for CoC; we're almost supported like the popular games. Thank you soooo much for making this happen.

Edited 1598548560
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Tom, thanks for reaching out! Tom L. said: A few of the entries in the Keeper book don't have the attributes filled in correctly (so drag and drop doesn't work). If you're able to identify which, this would be a big help, otherwise I'll pass this on to the relevant people to take a look at. Tom L. said: I'm also having some inconsistency with token art appearing (I was able to download tokens from some monster entries the first night I bought the book, but they've now vanished from the entries). Who can I report these to, since it's not really a sheet issue? This is a weird issue! Again, I will pass this on internally to the relevant team.  Tom L. said: The drag and drop for the NPC sheet doesn't accept weapons (I would assume because their Attacks section doesn't contain all the fields contained in a weapon entry on the Investigator sheet). Would it be possible to have the sheet just ignore extraneous fields, so that we can easily arm our cultists with dynamite? Yes, this is a really good point, and something that we have on our todo list! As you correctly surmised, it's not as easy a conversion, which is why it didn't go into the original release. Tom L. said: It would be a nice improvement for the sheet to have an option to Whisper the spell descriptions to the Keeper, rather than blast them out to everyone in chat. It helps keep the mystery alive. This is a great suggestion, Tom. I will append it to an existing ticket I have to improve how spells are handled. Tom L. said: All in all, this has been a vast step forward for the Roll20 support for CoC; we're almost supported like the popular games. Thank you soooo much for making this happen. Glad that you think so! I'm hoping we can build some momentum and get up to the standards of those other games. Thanks again, Tom; great comments.

Edited 1598574503
Per the above issue (the entries that are missing Attributes so that they don't Drag and Drop), here are a few of the examples I found. They mostly seem to be duplicate entries, which reproduce text descriptions in the book, rather than entries generated from the weapons table (which have stats). I notice that the version with no attributes DOES add an entry to the Possessions tab, but not the weapons, while the ones with Attributes add an entry to both tabs. Maybe, if the Attributes don't get added to the descriptive entries, changing the names of the items to "Description" and "Stats" would work? .22 Short Automatic Handgun,  .25 Derringer Handgun (1B),  .30 Caliber MG,  .32 Automatic,  .38 Automatic Handgun As per the second issue (with the disappearing token art that used to be in the Keeper's Rulebook), on the very first day I bought the book (which was Tuesday 8/25), I was able to download token art for the creatures listed below (with the familiar yellow border). The picture was at the top of the Compendium entry, similar to how Nyarlathotep and a few others are set up in the current entries). Starting yesterday, and continuing ever since, the tokens art is not in the Compendium entry. Cthonian, Colour out of Space, Condor, Dark Young, Fire Vampire, Flying Polyp, Insect From Shaggai, King in Yellow, Lloigor, Mi-Go, Serpent Person, Ubbo-Sathla, Yithian I hope this helps.
In the Charactermancer, if using "Points Buy", luck should be rolled (like on the Quick Fire mechanism), and not bought. The 460 points are for the other stats.
There is also an incorrect calculation in the Compendium in the credit rating chart for modern times:
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi All, Tom, I contacted the team responsible for the compendium, and as I hope you've seen they've been adding tokens to all the compendium entries. There's a small amount of sheet code that has to be updated for them to work flawlessly, and unfortunately, that code won't be going live with this week's code push, but will with the one immediately following it. Sorry about the delay on this, but we're surely gaining feature parity with other Official Roll20 systems. In addition, I believe the confusing duplicate entries are also on their way out, but I'll confirm when that's been enacted. MarkD, this is a great observation, not sure how this slipped through, but I've added a ticket to get this cleaned up ASAP. I hope it hasn't been too disruptive! Fernando, I will pass this on to the team responsible for updating the compendium, thanks for the report! I want to get in the habit of posting here on Tuesdays post update to talk through changes with you all, and soliciting feedback. The push this week was delayed by Labor Day in the US, but should be going live tomorrow with a few requested features and bug fixes. I'll be back then to discuss them with you!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I've created a Community Wiki page for "Call of Cthulhu", that has a link to the sheet's official Roll20 documentation, and could be a good place for collecting any user-found tips &amp; tricks for this sheet, edition, or even CoC in general. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Call_of_Cthulhu" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Call_of_Cthulhu</a> The short link to the page is: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/CoC" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/CoC</a> , so is easy to find the page when searching the wiki.
The tokens for the Keeper rulebook are great, and they work close to flawlessly (when the creature is dragged to the tabletop from the Compendium, it creates a generic token, but a character sheet in the Journal with the token set correctly). This is a huge improvement and much appreciated. I just had a couple of more floating bugs with the compendium (everything looks good on the sheet): 1. A few of the weapons still aren't equipped with attributes for drag and drop (Modern Dynamite Stick is one that sticks out). 2. The Harlem Unbound compendium has a couple of missing features: the Occupations that are new to that book aren't included in the Occupation section of the Compendium and aren't available for Charactermancer, and the creatures included in the book (like the Moonbeasts, Zoogs, and Cats of Ulthar) aren't in the Monsters section of the Compendium (they seem to be the ones included in the adventures themselves, rather than the Sample Mythos Entities chapter, which seem to actually be there). 3. A couple of feature requests: having the ability to update the sheet for different types of CoC game (pulp, Invictus, Gaslight, etc.) would be really useful (maybe a switch in the Settings tab that would update the default skills on the sheet and insert a section for Pulp Talents), and the option to have a button in the attack output to roll damage instead of just rolling it automatically would be nice (we use the Spending Luck optional rule, and it's really good to not know the damage before you decide whether or not to spend luck). Anyway, things are progressing really nicely and I, for one, really appreciate the effort that's been put in. It's really improved my games on Roll20 and mad this god-awful social distancing easier to bear.
Could the backstory elements be changed to keep newlines when in play mode. All looks fine in edit mode, with newlines, but when you switch to play mode, all the newlines are displayed as spaces. Often, these elements are lists, which are tricky to read when turned into one long line.
Thanks for the docs on the character sheet. I didn't think to try dragging skills to the hotbar. One little thing I just noticed on the docs pages - Description under Spell Settings - talks about weapons rather than spells
So starting a new campaign. And adding weapons into the combat section, but the damage isn't working.&nbsp; I'm putting in the proper 1d6, or 1d8+1 and it still comes out 0.&nbsp; Says damage 0 = 0 when I hover over it. I can put in [[1d6]] in the description section and it will roll and put it at that bottom, but it is not the same. anyone else having this issue?
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Ben, This is unusual, and not something I've been able to replicate. Would you be able to take a screenhot of the entry you've made? Sorry for any inconvenience!

Edited 1599924004
Here I selected her Cutlass. damage is 1d8+1. She has no strength bonus, though I tried it with and without strength bonus selected. I click on the Cutlass roll and get a success. You can see the top damage row is 0. I hovered the mouse over and see the Rolling 0 = 0. I also put the [[1d8+1]] in the description portion, so it rolls that and puts the number as 8 under the Attacks.&nbsp; (I rolled a 7). But I have tried it without that value and it is the same, just no damage at the bottom.&nbsp; I am using a windows 10 Dell and running this on the latest Mozilla Firefox. I just downloaded Chrome and ran it there, same result. Ben
I created another NPC and his is working properly.&nbsp; I noticed that though I changed the first fighting skill 1 to Cutlass, it still says Fighting skill 1.&nbsp; And is not working. While on the new NPC that is working, it changed it Cutlass for the skill.&nbsp;
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Ben, I can't see why this would be the case, I assume there's some very obtuse bug here. Can I please ask you to confirm the following: Is Marie Fulton a character you created in the last few days? Or has the character sheet for her existed for some time? This bug affects all her attacks or just the Cutlass attack? Is your new NPC (the one that isn't Marie Fulton) using the NPC sheet, or is it using the PC sheet? What sheet version is listed for each sheet? (found in the settings panel). I'm sorry that this issue is disrupting your preparation, hopefully your answers to these questions will help narrow down this issue.
No problem. It is just really weird. 1. I just created her Thursday or Friday. 2. It either all works or all doesn't work 3. It was the PC sheet. I then created a new one as an NPC, copied all her stats over and it still wasn't working. Converted her to a PC sheet, put them in and the new one started working. I also notice you can't set the NPC attacks to have an impale option? I have now deleted the old sheet. One of my players just created a PC sheet and I put the damage on his attacks and they do not work. Was thinking of moving it to NPC then back to see if it fixes it, but afraid some info will be lost. 4. All of these are version 4.0 Thanks, Ben
is anyone else's Luck stat box showing as blank? it rolls correctly when the box is clicked on but there isnt a number in the box. it reappears when edit mode is toggled on and is able to be changed but when edit mode is toggled off it disappears again.

Edited 1600492649
Wil L. said: is anyone else's Luck stat box showing as blank? it rolls correctly when the box is clicked on but there isnt a number in the box. it reappears when edit mode is toggled on and is able to be changed but when edit mode is toggled off it disappears again. I can confirm this is the case, in both PC and NPC sheets. The Luck value displays when in edit mode and in the token dial. I worked on NPCs on Sunday, though I can't confirm this wasn't an issue then, nothing caught my attention.
Ben B said: So starting a new campaign. And adding weapons into the combat section, but the damage isn't working.&nbsp; I'm putting in the proper 1d6, or 1d8+1 and it still comes out 0.&nbsp; Says damage 0 = 0 when I hover over it. I can put in [[1d6]] in the description section and it will roll and put it at that bottom, but it is not the same. anyone else having this issue? I'm also seeing this on all my player's character sheets. the NPC sheets seem to work correctly.
along with the damage result issue I've noticed that when you add a skill in the additional skills section, when rolled it says Additional Skill 1, instead of the name you gave it when you add the skill to the character sheet.
I just saw some similar things with damage coming "0 = 0" or just a blank after Damage in a box.&nbsp;&nbsp; Now I'm seeing NPCs' rolls show "Damage 2d6+4" without calculating it for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; I thought I found that adding a space in between "2d6" and "+4" helped, but that only worked for the PC, not the NPC. Weird. I had put together these PCs and NPCs back in July or so.&nbsp; I think I tested them then and they worked fine.&nbsp; But today I had to manually roll damage several times.&nbsp; I was able to fix the PCs, but can't seem to get the NPCs' weapon attacks to roll damage.&nbsp; I saw the button for identifying a Weapon for the NPC with the extra values associated with the weapon, like ammo, range, bonus damage, but can't figure out how to get the 2d6+4 or 1d10+2 to roll automatically when I make the attack roll for the NPC.
Dr. Belz said: I just saw some similar things with damage coming "0 = 0" or just a blank after Damage in a box.&nbsp;&nbsp; Now I'm seeing NPCs' rolls show "Damage 2d6+4" without calculating it for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; I can confirm. Only one item entered previously worked, and that was compendium drag and drop; all items entered today by any method calculated damage correctly. I'm guessing something under the hood changed. Controls .38 Special (compendium drag and drop ~1 month ago), calculates damage correctly; Brass Knuckles (compendium drag and drop ~1 month ago), calculates damage 0 = 0; 12-gauge 2b Sawed-Off Shotgun (Short) and 12-gauge 2b Sawed-off Shotgun (long) (manually added ~1 month ago), calculates damage 0 = 0; The following instances&nbsp; all &nbsp;calculate damage correctly; nothing from today calculates 0 = 0 Existing .38 Special (modified damage); New .38 Special compendium (compendium drag and drop); New Brass Knuckles (compendium drag and drop); New 12-gauge Shotgun (2b sawed-off) (compendium drag-and drop) New Test Weapon (manually entered)
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi All, I'm struggling to replicate this damage issue. Would anyone be willing to invite me to a game where this is happening? Sorry for the weirdness!
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks to Konnel, I've managed to identify the issue. Essentially, there is a new sheetworker that should be doing a better job of parsing damage rolls in order to account for extreme successes and damage that doesn't roll dice. Unfortunately, this seems to have inconsistent behaviour when updating from old versions of the sheet. I will put a patch in to try and make this process more robust, but for now, there are two ways you can overcome this: firstly, if you remove the value from the damage, and then replace it, being sure to click out of the field each time, it should force the sheetworker to fire and fix the damage issue. Alternately, as Konnel identified, dragging a new weapon onto a PC sheet fixes this. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Wil L. said: is anyone else's Luck stat box showing as blank? it rolls correctly when the box is clicked on but there isnt a number in the box. it reappears when edit mode is toggled on and is able to be changed but when edit mode is toggled off it disappears again. bumping the issue with Luck not showing when not in edit mode, in case you missed the comment about it :)
I've also had the same issue with Luck not showing.&nbsp; In addition, I'm wondering if there's a github repo for this character sheet?&nbsp;
Antonio, the official sheets are all in a repo that's not accessible to the public. So far as I know the code isn't available to us.
I've fixed the damage 0=0 for most of my PCs, by editing the damage a couple of times. But I can't get one PC to work. I've tried editing damage, adding new weapons from the compendium, deleting all weapons and re adding. Still reports 0 damage.
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
bumping the issue with Luck not showing when not in edit mode, in case you missed the comment about it :) Sorry, I ought to have mentioned. I saw this and there should be a patch with this week's release. MarkD said: I've fixed the damage 0=0 for most of my PCs, by editing the damage a couple of times. But I can't get one PC to work. I've tried editing damage, adding new weapons from the compendium, deleting all weapons and re adding. Still reports 0 damage. As with Konnel, would it be possible to get an invite to this game?
Hello, the sheet has fields for additional skills/fighting skills/etc that can be renamed; while the renaming is still working within the sheet itself, these skill names no longer transfer over to the chat box when they are rolled.
Request:&nbsp; support within the Charactermancer for Option 3 on p48 of the Keeper's Rulebook, which allows for players to roll stats and then choose which characteristic to allocate each rolled stat to.&nbsp; (This is a modified way of using the default char gen rules.&nbsp; Allowing the rolled stats generated when "standard" is clicked to be dragged and dropped from one box to another would implement this.) Also echo MarkD's comment from a couple of weeks back to allow text within the backstory fields on the character sheet to show newlines rather than converting them to spaces. Finally, just want to say that I'm really happy with all of the recent support for CoC! Great job, guys.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Release Notes September 30th Call of Cthulhu 7e by Roll20 Luck value added to the sheet The game settings page now has some options for defaults when using the Call of Cthulhu sheet. Skill rolls now correctly pass/fail based on the skill value (whether it is above or below 50.)

Edited 1601403490
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
These release notes are a little confusing, and a little has been lost in translation, apologies for that. The game settings page now has some options for defaults when using the Call of Cthulhu sheet. This allows you to configure certain elements of the sheet from the game settings page, there are options for configuring token bars from attributes (or just numbers). Skill rolls now correctly pass/fail based on the skill value (whether it is above or below 50.) This is actually referring to the critical fail point (i.e. if your skill is 50 or above, the fumble will be results of only 100, while if it's below 50, it has a range between 96 and 100). This is only enabled on skills, for now, as it required (or permitted) a pretty comprehensive re-write of the way that we were handling rolls. This is a much more powerful set of controls, and should allow us to do much more, but please reach out if you encounter any difficulties while using.

Edited 1601411675
Nic B. said: These release notes are a little confusing, and a little has been lost in translation, apologies for that. The game settings page now has some options for defaults when using the Call of Cthulhu sheet. This allows you to configure certain elements of the sheet from the game settings page, there are options for configuring token bars from attributes (or just numbers). Skill rolls now correctly pass/fail based on the skill value (whether it is above or below 50.) This is actually referring to the critical fail point (i.e. if your skill is 50 or above, the fumble will be results of only 100, while if it's below 50, it has a range between 96 and 100). This is only enabled on skills, for now, as it required (or permitted) a pretty comprehensive re-write of the way that we were handling rolls. This is a much more powerful set of controls, and should allow us to do much more, but please reach out if you encounter any difficulties while using. I still can't see the Luck value when Edit is toggled off, even on a new sheet. I've cleared my cache, using Chrome on Windows 10. Good job on the Critical Fail demarcation.
Thanks for the work on the sheet and compendium. Feature Request : Include the optional hit location generated by a link at the bottom of the weapons template.&nbsp;

Edited 1601589976
Dick K. said: I still can't see the Luck value when Edit is toggled off, even on a new sheet. I've cleared my cache, using Chrome on Windows 10. That appears to be fixed now. Thanks.
I think there is a problem with skills that are added - eg science, or extra language, or art/craft. When you click on them on the character sheet to roll them - you just get a title in the chat window - no dice are rolled.

Edited 1601648045
MarkD said: I think there is a problem with skills that are added - eg science, or extra language, or art/craft. When you click on them on the character sheet to roll them - you just get a title in the chat window - no dice are rolled. Yes, without telling anyone or providing any documentation, they've (rather significantly) enhanced the way that Bonus/Penalty dice are accomodated. If you go to Settings &nbsp;you'll find a Roll Options&nbsp; section with two drop downs. One specifies (1)&nbsp; Roll Behavior , where you can integrate the bonus penalty into the roll with a query or simply have no extra action for Bonus/Penalty , like it used to be; the other (2)&nbsp; Post Roll Bonus Dice specifies how Bonus/Penalty can be managed post-roll.&nbsp; I've had some success using No Bonus/Penalty Dice for (1) and Roll 1 for (2). This seems to reproduce the previous defined behaviour, which is simple and understandable. You may have to play around with the settings a couple of times until they start working predictably.&nbsp; In addition, I've noticed that for skills that are added, I can get them to roll ok but they simply will not display the Bonus/Penalty link. I've raised a ticket for that. It's nice that Roll20 are paying attention to the sheet, it would be nicer if they didn't use the live platform as a test bed.
I have a question. I bought the 7th Ed rules partially to drag and drop equipment, spells, etc. However, any character sheet I choose it not allowing that. Have I missed a topic on this?
Fixed my problem with 'added skills' by editing the value, click away, edit again, leave edit mode. Then the skill rolls work.
Skip, I don't think the 7th Ed rules work with the community character sheets, only the 'Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20' character sheet

Edited 1601729249
MarkD said: Fixed my problem with 'added skills' by editing the value, click away, edit again, leave edit mode. Then the skill rolls work. Apologies MarkD, I just realised I waffled on about something tangential to this. Yes, I had what you describe above too, and found the same remedy as yourself. I think it's just a question of (re)initialising a value in the backend or something like that. It was the same a couple of weeks ago with damage not being calculated, in general, re-entering the damage dice against a weapon did the trick. Do you find that the Bonus/Penalty link is missing from the added skills? I still do. I've received a response to my ticket, the team is looking at it.