Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

Edited 1645125998
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
The thread for all things Cyberpunk RED by Roll20 sheet related. This is the place for collecting known issues, bug reports, and for seeing any recent changes.  You can find the Cyberpunk Red Bundle on Roll20’s marketplace. Sheet Summary Most Recent Updates PC Sheet NPC Sheet What’s Next? In no particular order: Custom Skills Role Ability Description Field Autofire Improvements Improved Desktop Design Cyberware display improvements Improved Ammo Controls Reputation Facedown Rolls Minor Layout Improvements Wounded State Automation Cyberdeck Panel & Automation Drone Sheet How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s
I haven't gotten into using it yet, but the sheet is the coolest looking one I've seen. Major style points!
I am blown away by the design and development of this sheet! I don't know the rules (yet), but I give it 1000 style points. 

Edited 1645136052
Zoula
KS Backer
Sheet Issue Description of Issue: Human Perception is listed as a TECH skill on the sheet instead of an EMP skill Screenshot:

Edited 1645136063
Zoula
KS Backer
Sheet Issue Description of Issue: There is no way to select a martial art for a "weapon", the current dropdown only has brawling, melee, ranged weapons and strangely Evasion as an option. I don't know if there is a hand-to-hand specific pane coming but if so scaling brawling damage from BOD automatically would be nice too. Screenshot: 
Feature Request Exploding Crits/Fumbles. Rolling a 10 an a skill check is supposed to roll and add another d10 while similarly rolling a 1 is supposed to roll again and subtract from the total. Currently this is not happening and only the red or green box indicates you need to roll another d10 yourself manually. Would be nice to have as a toggled ability. Screenshot: Additionally an indicator for critical injury would be nice as well. It appears the color of the damage box is determined the same way as inline rolls since rolling a 3,4,6 will show green while a 3, 6, 6 looks the same (and only the second would be a critical injury in CPR) a roll with a 1 shows red and with 1's and 6's doesn't show special at all. Not sure how feasible this is.
Feature Request A net architecture section on the NPC sheet, or on a seperate sheet, so A GM can one-click roll for black ice attacks and such
Feature Request points for style, but not for functionality It misses: - Functionality for role abilities (most important) - Housing - Vehicles - adding custom skills - martial arts as combat - exploding dice and critical hit indicator - Functionality for combat/skill modifiers For god sake, look at the Cyberpunk RED tabbed sheet and go from there. Its almost all there.

Edited 1645158921
Doug
Pro
Sheet Issues: Cannot input the Empathy stat.. modifier/max only should be a spot for base stat. no spot in character sheet for role lifepath.  also stats are listed/shown in a poor layout.. from left to right they should be INT,        REF,        DEX    .    TECH        COOL                                                                                                                         WILL        LUCK        MOVE    BODY         EMP to better line up with the stat generation tables in the core rule book ( will make it easier for filling them in if in same order) Missing skills: Education: (language, local expert, science)  Fighting: (Martial arts), Performance: (Play instrument),  also it would be nice for there to be a way to auto-roll and input base stats but that isn't a top priority. 

Edited 1645196013
When You Don't Have A Skill When you just don't have a Skill to use, but you want to try anyway, you have one option: Simply use the STAT that the Skill you don't have is linked to and add it to 1d10. That's all you get. You are relying purely on your STAT. I cannot see a way to make a raw stat roll? The stats aren't clicky. Using Your LUCK Before you roll, you can dedicate a portion of your remaining LUCK Pool (which holds LUCK Points equal to your LUCK Statistic, and which refills at the beginning of each game session) to a Check, which increases the roll by +1 for each point in your LUCK Pool that you expended. LUCK is a powerful force that can allow the otherwise impossible to become attainable. What is the recommended way to use luck on this sheet? Critical Success When you roll a natural 10 on your d10, you've scored a Critical Success. Roll another 1d10 and add the result to your first roll. If you roll another 10, you do not score another Critical Success. Critical Failure When you roll a natural roll of 1 on your d10, you've scored a Critical Failure. Roll another 1d10 and subtract the result from your STAT + Skill + the first roll. If you roll another 1, you do not score another Critical Failure. It would be nice to handle these automatically. Functionality for role abilities is missing (CRITICAL) For example, as a Solo, you could make Combat Awareness abilities toggles that automatically apply the bonuses. 
Adding Neuralware / Kerenzikov does not add +2 to your initiative.  I also cannot find a way to add in the bonus to Initiative by itself.
I submitted a help request to make sure this was being monitored and received this reply: Thanks for reaching out about this, I'm sorry about the trouble you've had with this character sheet. While I don't have an ETA on when the feature requests made in the thread will be implemented I can guarantee that they have all been documented and passed on to our sheet development team. Further improvements to the sheet are planned and will hopefully address the concerns you have. If there's anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach back out. Thank you, Eve
For Initiative Bonus:  It appears they forgot to add the attribute "initiative_mod" to the character sheet.  If you go into the attributes and abilities tab, add "initiative_mod" as an attribute.  it will appear at the bottom of the list.   Input the initiative bonus into the first box.  It will now work with the Initiative button on the sheet, display it properly in the chat roll, and put it on the turn tracker.    there should really be a spot on the character sheet for this.

Edited 1645539600
Sheet Issue Description of issue: The DV table for Autofire is wrong. It uses the single shot DV table of whatever weapon is selected (e.g. Assault Rifle) instead of the Autofire DV table. Page 173 of the corebook has the Autofire DV tables for SMGs and ARs. The difference is fairly substantial (e.g. for an Assault Rifle, the DV at 0-6m is 17 for single shot and 22 for Autofire). I know you've flagged "Autofire Improvements" as being on your radar so I wanted to make sure that this error gets accounted for.

Edited 1645548715
Please I beg you, add counter for total of Attribute points and Skill points used. The way skills are organised it’s impossible to create a character within Roll20. You can’t count points you’ve spent quickly.  Plus small button that drops armour SP by one would be nice quality of life improvement. 

Edited 1645798246
Konrad G. said: Plus small button that drops armour SP by one would be nice quality of life improvement.  For the sheet dev: this is referring to the armor ablation rules , so the SP of armor can increase and decrease over time. If you ended up taking any damage, your armor on that location is still ablated, reducing its SP by 1 point, until it is repaired The right UI might be a max value / current value, as the current value can go down from damage and back up from repairs.
Sheet Issue Description of issue: The Weapon Section should have the Ammo Count and the Autofire as editable fields, without having to go to the edit weapon screen. Screenshots:
Sheet Issue - Ranged Weapons Description of issue: When firing a weapon in Single Shot, the quantity of bullets in the gun should decrease by one.  When firing a weapon in Auto-Fire or Suppressive Fire, the quantity of bullets in the gun should decrease by 10. The gun should not be allowed to select Auto-Fire or Suppressive Fire with less than 10 Bullets. There is currently no way to select Suppressive Fire as a Firing Mode, which should prompt for a Concentration Check instead of damage, and should have range of 25m/yds. The should be an option to check if the single shot is an Aimed Shot, which should subtract 8 from the roll. Weapons ranges in the chat window output should suppress any that are at a range of N/A. There is no way to select what ammo your gun is using. There is no way to add mods onto weapons, which are critical to determining the dice rolls. I.e. Sniper Scope should add a +1 to Aimed Shots and Single Shots more than 51m away.
Found an update about the sheet on /r/cyberpunkred
The feedback here and on reddit for the sheet has been incredibly helpful. We've been able to do more work on the sheet and address some of the issues raised. A damage calculator update for Autofire, and custom skills + rolls, will be released next week. Planned for release in two weeks: Improved dice handling for skill checks Adding housing fields to lifestyle section Adding a field for custom initiative modifier
About to start a cyberpunk RED campaign. We've been planning it for a few months, so great timing. A bunch of players built characters using the "ray-cw" character sheets in the game we prepped. Perhaps just a newb question in general, but it appears that I will have to scrap this game and start over if we use this new pack. Is that correct?  We are doing a one-shot tomorrow to test out the system before we start the larger campaign. No huge deal either way, I just need to know how to plan. Looking forward to seeing it with the improvements discussed here and on reddit.
Charles C. said: About to start a cyberpunk RED campaign. We've been planning it for a few months, so great timing. A bunch of players built characters using the "ray-cw" character sheets in the game we prepped. Perhaps just a newb question in general, but it appears that I will have to scrap this game and start over if we use this new pack. Is that correct?  We are doing a one-shot tomorrow to test out the system before we start the larger campaign. No huge deal either way, I just need to know how to plan. Looking forward to seeing it with the improvements discussed here and on reddit. Not quite sure what you are asking. But if you use the pack and compendium and official sheet, then yes. Your players would have to transfer the characters to the new sheet. There are some cool rollables and macros and think/hope they are working hard on the sheet update.

Edited 1646436124
UPDATE: (Been playing 6-7 games now and just wanted to update on what the sheets needs) Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for role abilities (VERY important)  - exploding dice and critical hit indicator NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding custom skills - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - auto ammo deduction NERD to Have: - Custom skills - Custom Gear - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat more to come as we move along :)
We did session zero last night and could not find where to enter the role-based lifepath info? Is that MIA?
TheWebCoder said: We did session zero last night and could not find where to enter the role-based lifepath info? Is that MIA? yes it is. coming this week they say
GM said: Not quite sure what you are asking. But if you use the pack and compendium and official sheet, then yes. Your players would have to transfer the characters to the new sheet. There are some cool rollables and macros and think/hope they are working hard on the sheet update. Thanks for the response! We have characters already made on the "ray-cw" character sheets. I also started making some mook sheets. If I switch the game to the new official CP:R  sheets, will I still be able to use these old mook sheets? Will the characters still be able to use their old sheets? And then any new character sheets we make will use the new sheets. yeah?

Edited 1646079572
The best way to find out is to duplicate your campaign, switch sheets, and see what happens. Beyond that it gets pretty technical on whether the data between sheets would map 1 to 1. Charles C. said: Thanks for the response! We have characters already made on the "ray-cw" character sheets. I also started making some mook sheets. If I switch the game to the new official CP:R  sheets, will I still be able to use these old mook sheets? Will the characters still be able to use their old sheets? And then any new character sheets we make will use the new sheets. yeah?
TheWebCoder said: The best way to find out is to duplicate your campaign, switch sheets, and see what happens. Beyond that it gets pretty technical on whether the data between sheets would map 1 to 1. Charles C. said: Thanks for the response! We have characters already made on the "ray-cw" character sheets. I also started making some mook sheets. If I switch the game to the new official CP:R  sheets, will I still be able to use these old mook sheets? Will the characters still be able to use their old sheets? And then any new character sheets we make will use the new sheets. yeah? Thanks, good advice. I have replicated it, and the old character sheets were replaced with the new ones. We will use these for the "big" campaign, but keep with the old for our one-shot.  I did buy this pack in anticipation of Roll20 improving some of these issues. Hopefully my purchase is a small incentive to spend the time to make it better. I look forward to them being implemented!
Am I missing it? Where is the Interface ability for Netunners on the Sheet?
Orcusdorkus said: Am I missing it? Where is the Interface ability for Netunners on the Sheet? your not missing it. it's not there :)) Yet!
Would be cool to have the armor abrasion on the character sheet so that you can just click to reduce its stopping power rather than having to click edit then type it out. Similar to how the current Hit points currently work would be useful. 
Hey folks, just chiming in to let you know that we pushed the following changes to the sheet today: Autofire: SMG and Assault Rifle autofire DVs updated from errata. Autofire: Various rolltemplate improvements including special rules and critical hits. Autofire: Added autofire toggle to weapon view expanded section. Custom skills section added to sheet Updated human perception skill to use Empathy attribute. Roll Templates: Should now display a second dice when exploding or imploding. Housing field added to cash & ammo section (more complete integration is still expected).

Edited 1646246351
Sweet. New handling of crits is much better! Please keep us posted on what's next and when. Nic B. said: Hey folks, just chiming in to let you know that we pushed the following changes to the sheet today: Autofire: SMG and Assault Rifle autofire DVs updated from errata. Autofire: Various rolltemplate improvements including special rules and critical hits. Autofire: Added autofire toggle to weapon view expanded section. Custom skills section added to sheet Updated human perception skill to use Empathy attribute. Roll Templates: Should now display a second dice when exploding or imploding. Housing field added to cash & ammo section (more complete integration is still expected).
This is a lot of wasted space. How about using it for the cost & mod of the gear?  Additionally, Cash & Ammo in no way need that volume of space, stealing a bit for this more vital 'at-a-glance' content.
Is it just me or are my weapons not rolling damage? 
Yeah, that broke yesterday.
Hey folks, Just wanted to note here that we are aware of the damage issue and working on a fix. It will be released ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Where do we request a refund? The sheet was clearly developed by people who never bothered to read the rulebook. This is on par for Cyberpunk over the last few years, and is yet again another disappointment. 
Happy to update that the damage issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you see any more lingering issues. Rambo said: Where do we request a refund? The sheet was clearly developed by people who never bothered to read the rulebook. This is on par for Cyberpunk over the last few years, and is yet again another disappointment.  I'm sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can find Roll20's refund policy here .

Edited 1646400646
Sheet Issues Description of issues: -- Melee weapons dragged from the compendium don't have the melee weapon skill selected. You can fix it manually but the other weapons have the right skill preset. -- No indicator of when a critical injury occurs. Would be cool to have a link to roll the macro for it. I'll quote the rule below: Whenever two or more dice rolled for damage from a Melee or Ranged Attack come up 6, you've inflicted a Critical Injury!
Hiya, going to be playing this next week!  Is there a way you can fix the martial arts skill for attack options?  Thanks for your work and keep at it <3

Edited 1646436736
UPDATE: (5. marts 2022) Feature Request MUST HAVE: - Functionality for ALL role abilities (VERY important)  - Critical hit indicator NICE to Have: - Vehicles - Adding TEMP modifiers to skill and combat rolls (darkness, complexity, wounded, aimed shot ect.) - martial arts as a choice on the combat tab - death save roll (next to the death save score) - easy access to Luck point spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - easy access to Ammo spending (-1/+1 arrow button) - Quick access to toogle autofire and suppression fire on/off + functionality (ammo, chat output... ) - Attachment to Weapons drag and drop to modifier (like cyberware just working) - Working modifiers from cyberware - Working modifiers from gear - auto ammo deduction NERD to Have: - STATS and SKILLS counters - Evasion Tab under combat - Tabs for Skills, Combat, Gear, Lifepath - don't have to be a one sheet wonder. Fixed: - exploding dice - Adding custom skills - Custom skills - Custom Gear

Edited 1646501274
Wade
Plus
Hello, at least for me (don't know if it's for everyone like this), Human Perception is still using the Tech attribute. Yes it is now written on the sheet linked to Empathie, but the value is still the one from Tech. But I also wanted to say thank you for your quick improvements ! =)
Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: It would be helpful if modifiers on Cyberware and related worked like they do in Roll20's DnD 5e character sheet (as in: you put the stats [i.e: Cool: +2] or skills [i.e: Acting: +2] and those would be added as modifiers automatically into the roll; they aren't added currently in the roll nor in the character sheet). Screenshots:
One to add to the wish list would be a counter on worn armors that lets a user track the current stopping power of their armor (in a fashion similar to a Max/Current HP counter in a D&D game).  Since the stopping power of a worn piece of armor reduces by 1 every time its wearer takes damage.
Operative 21 said: One to add to the wish list would be a counter on worn armors that lets a user track the current stopping power of their armor (in a fashion similar to a Max/Current HP counter in a D&D game).  Since the stopping power of a worn piece of armor reduces by 1 every time its wearer takes damage. i use the token bars for head armor, body armro and HP

Edited 1647110492
We stumbled onto that too. One of my players swapped in their luck instead of head armor sp. Edit: Now the most common is hit points, body armor, ammo. GM said: i use the token bars for head armor, body armor and HP

Edited 1647189476
The "Slots Available" for each category seems off from what the book says. For example: Fashionware would be 1 of 7 (pg. 358 of the main book). This is further clarified on pg. 6 of the latest FAQ PDF.

Edited 1647284775
Can programs like Attackers, Defenders, Boosters, and Black ICE be added to the character sheet? If so where do you add them?