Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5th Edition by Roll20

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Saul J. said: There seems to be a flaw with the charactermancer that I've noticed since MMoM came out: The charactermancer correctly states: " When determining your character's ability scores, increase one score by 2 and increase a different score by 1, or increase three different scores by 1. Follow this rule regardless of the method you use to determine the scores, such as rolling or point buy." However, it presents the option to choose 3 ability scores to increase, giving +1 to each. There is no provision for giving one ability score a +2 and another +1. In fact, the charactermancer complains (later on - in the "Review" step) if you don't choose 3 ability scores. This was more or less fixed. I thought it was announced here, but it appears the announcement was in another thread that brought it up. When MMOM first came out, you could only add +1 to three different scores: choosing one would gray out the option for the other drop downs. This was modified to allow each drop down to independently choose. So the method is to choose strength (for example) in two of the drop downs and charisma in the third. It does allow you to "illegally" choose 3 +1 bonuses, but that's more a matter of " don't do that illegal thing" than "you can't do that legal thing". I.e. you can at least do it correctly now.
Does anyone know if there are any plans to have a resistance and immunity box for PC characters, i.e. Damage Vulnerabilities Damage Resistances Damage Immunities Condition Immunities It would be useful to have this for PCs (NPC's have it), and then to have then populated by items would be great as well. If I've missed something which allows you to do this already, please let me know. Thanks. Jonathan
I believe that is what the features and traits section on the 1st tab is for. Jonathan B. said: Does anyone know if there are any plans to have a resistance and immunity box for PC characters, i.e. Damage Vulnerabilities Damage Resistances Damage Immunities Condition Immunities It would be useful to have this for PCs (NPC's have it), and then to have then populated by items would be great as well. If I've missed something which allows you to do this already, please let me know. Thanks. Jonathan
Jonathan B. said: Does anyone know if there are any plans to have a resistance and immunity box for PC characters, i.e. Damage Vulnerabilities Damage Resistances Damage Immunities Condition Immunities It would be useful to have this for PCs (NPC's have it), and then to have then populated by items would be great as well. If I've missed something which allows you to do this already, please let me know. Thanks. Jonathan Kilter said: I believe that is what the features and traits section on the 1st tab is for. Jonathan B. said: Does anyone know if there are any plans to have a resistance and immunity box for PC characters, i.e. Damage Vulnerabilities Damage Resistances Damage Immunities Condition Immunities It would be useful to have this for PCs (NPC's have it), and then to have then populated by items would be great as well. If I've missed something which allows you to do this already, please let me know. Thanks. Jonathan Ih ... IMHO it should be kept seperate.  I don't know about you, but that Features and Traits section gets AWFUL LONG!  Things like resistance, immunity, vulnerability, vision type, and variable movement (Faeries and Aarokocra can fly, Tritons and Water Genasi have a swim speed, etc...) deserve their own boxes that only show regularly if they are present.  This keeps short winded things like "Darkvision 60'" out of a long list of things that is easily referenced in a quickly referenced space. Personally, as a a workaround, I tend to DELETE them from features and traits section, and add them to the Other Tools and Languages section under "OTHER" and describe them there.  If I need to know if someone has Darkvision 60, Devil's Sight, and Eyes of Night - I tend to put them all on one line.  I might put the Barbarian's "Rage: resist Bludgeoning, Piercing, & Slashing" on another OTHER line; etc, etc, etc. The fewer lines I have in the traits section the better, as most of my players (and myself) can never find that stuff when we need it swimming through the myriad of lines that section gets.  The Shaped Sheet improved on this by at least separating Racial from Class from Background Features, but apples to oranges.  I will - begrudgingly - say that the improvements to the OGL sheet are making strides toward community level development the way the Shaped Sheet evolved.  When I look back at the earliest Shaped Sheet versions, it was just as - if not more - clunky looking and functioning as OGL.  But the Shaped Sheet advanced quickly from input from the community, and that's the way Roll20 will remain competitive - to give what the customers are looking for through direct suggestions. However .... it must be noted that retroactive redesigns are difficult, if not impossible, when dealing with a great amount of content.  When applying to the Character Sheet, don't forget that in the data - it may have issues in interacting with previous structures - which can cause cascading issues.  So asking the Devs to create new items, it may actually break old ones, so they must use a lot of caution in moving forward to be backward compatible.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are also issues that the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet tries to emulate the print sheet as closely as possible. That's why the resources section is a two-headed beast that is difficult to code for. I was able to successfully petition to get the coinage attributes moved to the top of the equipment list instead of at the side, and they have added a few things here and there where necessary, like the rest buttons, and the hit die for multiclass interface. So there is precedent for departure. With the willingness to tinker that they have shown in the upgrade to resource management and rests, it might be possible to add a spot for those items in the future., who knows?
Is the Feat option broken for anyone else? Referring to the image below, choosing Elven Accuracy is supposed to give you an option of Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma. However, the drop down box is missing. This also applies to any Feat that have option like Chef, Metamagic Adept etc.
Zac said: Is the Feat option broken for anyone else? Referring to the image below, choosing Elven Accuracy is supposed to give you an option of Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma. However, the drop down box is missing. This also applies to any Feat that have option like Chef, Metamagic Adept etc. I noticed this with Telekinetic. Telekinetic allows you to " Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score by 1" but the Charactermancer doesn't give you that choice. I vaguely recall that it did in the past but recently, I haven't seen it. And Spells are broken in the sense that there are several situations where you get spells automatically that are not supposed to be counted toward the spells that you are allowed to learn or prepare, but the spells do get counted by the system making choosing new spells at level up difficult. In some cases, you don't even get the spells that you are supposed to get. For example, I just created a Monk, Way of Shadow. At 3rd level, the character is supposed to get the minor Illusion cantrip but the character did not automatically get that spell - I had to manually add it.
TheMarkus1204 said: Will those Dark mode issues be fixed in the near future? @Roll20 Team +1 looking for a fix for dark mode. It's fine for my PCs using Beyond20, but it's broken with all my NPCs. Do we know any sort of timeline or anything?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Include me in on that. The roll templates for this sheet have been broken for nearly 2 months. There's no point in using dark mode if one of the most-used templates on the most used sheet is unreadable in dark mode.
keithcurtis said: Include me in on that. The roll templates for this sheet have been broken for nearly 2 months. There's no point in using dark mode if one of the most-used templates on the most used sheet is unreadable in dark mode. It is not just that... even for Shadowrun the template output is nearly unreadable... (or just the output for the &template=default Macros)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Has any part of the Shadowrun sheet been re-done to take advantage of Dark Mode?
keithcurtis said: Include me in on that. The roll templates for this sheet have been broken for nearly 2 months. There's no point in using dark mode if one of the most-used templates on the most used sheet is unreadable in dark mode. Yeah, I don't get it. Missing this sort of css thing is understandable, stuff happens - but it's such low-hanging fruit that after a launch like that you ALWAYS have a round of QA fixes that the live users find, and you resolve them asap. Especially the easy ones. This kind of thing lingering doesn't speak well to the process here.
keithcurtis said: Has any part of the Shadowrun sheet been re-done to take advantage of Dark Mode? Not as far as I can tell.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Matt Beck said: Yeah, I don't get it. Missing this sort of css thing is understandable, stuff happens - but it's such low-hanging fruit that after a launch like that you ALWAYS have a round of QA fixes that the live users find, and you resolve them asap. Especially the easy ones. This kind of thing lingering doesn't speak well to the process here. I did make some stylus styles to correct the last few bits. I will admit they were a little more complex than I thought at first (classes are inconsistent across the sheet), and my solutions are a little kludgy, but I'm not a professional programmer.

Edited 1654100586
Tom
Plus
I have the same issue, I posted about it a few pages back in this thread after someone else said they had the same issue, but then theirs got fixed.  I submitted a Help ticket, but haven't received any type of update.  If you submit a ticket, it may help them get on the fix quicker. Zac said: Is the Feat option broken for anyone else? Referring to the image below, choosing Elven Accuracy is supposed to give you an option of Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma. However, the drop down box is missing. This also applies to any Feat that have option like Chef, Metamagic Adept etc.
Hi there! I don't know if this has been asked/answered already, or if this is the appropriate place to ask this sort of thing, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update the compendium and the charactermancer? I know the charactermancer already streamlines a lot of character creation, but I was hoping to select a background other than "acolyte" or a feat other than "grappler." 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Immersturm said: Hi there! I don't know if this has been asked/answered already, or if this is the appropriate place to ask this sort of thing, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update the compendium and the charactermancer? I know the charactermancer already streamlines a lot of character creation, but I was hoping to select a background other than "acolyte" or a feat other than "grappler."  Hi Immerstrum! This question gets asked occasionally. If you have not purchased any compendium sources (example, the Player's Handbook), you are limited to what Wizards of the Coast makes freely available in their System Reference Document, or "SRD". The SRD is a subset of the rules that anyone can use without negotiating a license. It has one background, one feat, one subclass per class, one subrace per race, and a generous selection of spells and monsters.  To get access to more than that requires the purchase of a compendium source. And the next question that most people ask is if there is a discount for people who have already bought the paper edition. Unfortunately no, and this is currently true no matter where you purchase a digital version. The amount of work that goes into converting word into usable code is not trivial. and requires its own purchase. The usual comparison is owning the Lord of the Rings books does not give a discount to movie tickets, having purchased movie tickets doesn't give a discount on the DVDs, etc. They are different things. I would suggest that the Players Handbook and the Monster Manual are the best beginning purchases if you are looking to expand your gaming options. The former gives you all the base "stuff" for running the game, the latter gives you all the base monsters, plus lore, art and tokens. There are bundle deals on the Marketplace.

Edited 1654213100
keithcurtis said: Immersturm said: Hi there! I don't know if this has been asked/answered already, or if this is the appropriate place to ask this sort of thing, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update the compendium and the charactermancer? I know the charactermancer already streamlines a lot of character creation, but I was hoping to select a background other than "acolyte" or a feat other than "grappler."  Hi Immerstrum! This question gets asked occasionally. If you have not purchased any compendium sources (example, the Player's Handbook), you are limited to what Wizards of the Coast makes freely available in their System Reference Document, or "SRD". The SRD is a subset of the rules that anyone can use without negotiating a license. It has one background, one feat, one subclass per class, one subrace per race, and a generous selection of spells and monsters.  To get access to more than that requires the purchase of a compendium source. And the next question that most people ask is if there is a discount for people who have already bought the paper edition. Unfortunately no, and this is currently true no matter where you purchase a digital version. The amount of work that goes into converting word into usable code is not trivial. and requires its own purchase. The usual comparison is owning the Lord of the Rings books does not give a discount to movie tickets, having purchased movie tickets doesn't give a discount on the DVDs, etc. They are different things. I would suggest that the Players Handbook and the Monster Manual are the best beginning purchases if you are looking to expand your gaming options. The former gives you all the base "stuff" for running the game, the latter gives you all the base monsters, plus lore, art and tokens. There are bundle deals on the Marketplace. A shame about the price tag attached to all this, but I suppose that can't be helped. Thank you for the help and the uber-quick reply!
1) Please fix the dark mode issues 2) Please fix the charactermancer feat issues 3) Feature request Since Cantrip Formulas is a thing now, wizards can swap cantrips after a long rest. Thus, it would be amazing if we had the little circles which denote which spell was chosen in front of the cantrips as well, and not only before spells with a level. This would make it much easier to track which cantrips are actually currently available for a wizard.
Vince M. said: 1) Please fix the dark mode issues 2) Please fix the charactermancer feat issues 3) Feature request Since Cantrip Formulas is a thing now, wizards can swap cantrips after a long rest. Thus, it would be amazing if we had the little circles which denote which spell was chosen in front of the cantrips as well, and not only before spells with a level. This would make it much easier to track which cantrips are actually currently available for a wizard. Actually, the charactermancer needs a LOT of work. I mentioned elsewhere about spells. Yesterday, I created a bugbear gloom stalker ranger. At level 1, the charactermancer asked me about Favored Enemy and Natural Explorer terrain. Then, because I have Tasha's, it asked me about the OPTIONAL replacements for those features - the Favored Foe and Deft Explorer. So, if I were going to use the optional features, why answer the questions about the features they replace? Then, at level 2, it said I got a fighting style, but never asked me what I chose as the fighting style - I had to put that in manually.  As a bugbear, I get a "Surprise Attack", but it never put that in, either. I had to do that manually too. It also didn't put in the Thrown Weapon Fighting which is a feature from Tasha's. At 3rd level, the ranger gets spells from the Primal Awareness Spell feature (which replaces the Primeval Weapon Feature), but it didn't add those spells from the optional feature but did add the Primeval Weapon Feature.  At 3rd level, as a gloom stalker, I get the "disguise self" spell which doesn't count against my spells known - the charactermancer added the spell but counted it against the number of spells known and didn't let me choose another 1st level spell which it should have done. The other day, I did a genie warlock, and that was messed up even worse.  As I said, the charactermancer needs a LOT of work.
Any updates on the reaction macro bug?
Hi all, For the " Auto damage rolls "  option on the sheet: When " Autoroll Damage and crit" is set by default it doesn't actually seem to happen for my characters/npc actions unless I turn the setting to  "Don't Auto roll damage" and then back to  " Autoroll Damage and crit" I basically set  " Auto damage rolls "  to "Autoroll Damage and crit" in the main game settings, then went Misc -> apply default settings within the game  Now when I open any npc sheet, the " Autoroll Damage and crit" is set but it doesn't actually happen when I click the actions.  It only works if I set the value to "Don't Auto roll damage" and then back to " Autoroll Damage and crit" after which it works but I have to do this for every sheet. It feels like all the sheets in the game did get updated when the default settings were applied but not quite all the way through as far as this option was applied Wondering if anyone else has seen this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Did you wait for the thin easy-to-miss progress bar finish before closing the "Apply Default Settings" dialog box?

Edited 1654851386
Hey there, i want to change all of my NPC sheets from 'Always Whisper' to 'Whisper Toggle' or 'Never Whisper'. I know there have been multiple topics about this and I've seen keithcurtis' explanation: Never Whisper There's a bug in the game settings that doesn't recognize "Never Whisper Rolls", possibly because it is trying to write a blank value. The solution is to use Whisper Toggle. The default is public, so once this is set, all rolls should show. Go to the Campaign Settings Page Choose "Whisper Toggle" under "WHISPER ROLLS TO GM" in the Default Sheet Settings Save Load your game Go to the settings tab on the right and scroll to the bottom where you will find a button that says Apply Default Settings. Press it. Choose to update the Whisper settings. Wait a minute or two for it to resolve. There is a thin easy-to-miss progress bar. But no matter how often I change the campaign settings, either I get 'Whisper Rolls To GM' or no option at all, like the explanation says, if I choose 'Never Whisper Rolls'. Is the feature bugged since last year? Or am I overlooking something? Thanks for the help. EDIT: I just noticed applying the default settings doesn't change anything at all. Tried to apply DEX-Mod to Initaitve and changing the default sheet to the NPC sheet.
Does anyone know how to access, either through macro or API, the "spell prepared" toggle switch on the spell page?

Edited 1655418270
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This would prepare the spell you have highlighted. It requires the ChatSetAttr script and to select the token of a character you have selected: !setattr --sel --mute --repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared|1 To break it down: !setattr   Calls the script --sel Confine to selected character/token --mute tells the script to do so quietly (don't announce it in chat) --repeating_spell-1 First level slot _$0_ First slot Javascript starts counting at zero spellprepared|1   Toggle the prepared radio button on (0 for off)
Thanks Keith, So that particular button can be addressed at repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared , the second level 4 spell-slot button at repeating_spell-4_$1_spellprepared , and so on. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again, Kevin
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kevin P. said: So that particular button can be addressed at repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared , the second level 4 spell-slot button at repeating_spell-4_$1_spellprepared , and so on. Exactly!
Question for all the experts out there: I'm running a module that has a boss monster in it that has an action, similar to a breath weapon, that does two different types of damage. The text reads: I put this in on the NPC card as follows: Of course, this adds the dice together. Is there anyway to display them separately so it shows as "[6d6] necrotic + [6d6] lightning" damage? Is there a trick to do this that I'm missing? Thanks.

Edited 1655497626
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a little weird, but here is what I was able to come up with. The damage field is expecting a dice expression, so we just put the first roll in there and leave it alone. The Damage Type field is a regular text field and can take any kind of text input, including inline dice expressions. Put the rest of the damage info in there including the damage types and an inline roll for the second damage. Damage = "6d6" Damage Type = "necrotic, [[6d6]] lightning" It looks like this: And when activated, will look like this:
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Saul J. said: Question for all the experts out there: I'm running a module that has a boss monster in it that has an action, similar to a breath weapon, that does two different types of damage. The text reads: I put this in on the NPC card as follows: Of course, this adds the dice together. Is there anyway to display them separately so it shows as "[6d6] necrotic + [6d6] lightning" damage? Is there a trick to do this that I'm missing? Thanks. It's time to exploit an undocumented feature. Open the cog/settings for Dread Tempest. Tick the Attack box. Place 6d6 and necrotic in the On Hit boxes (as you would if this was an attack). Place 6d6 and lightning in On Hit 2. Untick the Attack box. Close the cog/settings for Dread Tempest Click on Dread Tempest and marvel at your mastery of NPC actions.
Hmmm, I would have just put double square brackets around the 6d6 for each damage type in the description. But Keith and Brian's solutions are so much more elegant and better formatted.
keithcurtis said: It's a little weird, but here is what I was able to come up with. The damage field is expecting a dice expression, so we just put the first roll in there and leave it alone. The Damage Type field is a regular text field and can take any kind of text input, including inline dice expressions. Put the rest of the damage info in there including the damage types and an inline roll for the second damage. Damage = "6d6" Damage Type = "necrotic, [[6d6]] lightning" It looks like this: And when activated, will look like this: This works perfectly. Thank you!!
THIS:  does NOT look very good as only the corresponding attribute is highlighted and NOT (as would be in light mode) the whole skill! And there is another example in the sheet... ALSO why are all skills and saving throws CENTERED in Dark mode while they are left aligned in Light mode? This does NOT make any sense!
Changeling from Eberron is still incorrect for the charactermancer. This is what it says on Roll20 " Your Charisma score increases by 2. In addition, one other ability score of your choice increases by 1." However the correct wording from the book and confirmed by Jeremy Crawford is "Your Charisma score increases by 2. In addition, one ability score of your choice increases by 1." This means that a Changeling can have a +3 to Charisma however the drop down disables picking Charisma and this is obviously and error in porting the book onto Roll20
The current errata for Eberron uses "one other", do you have a citation for Crawford differing from that?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
For reference: Link to Errata for Eberron Changeling Traits (p. 18) . In Ability Score Increase, “one ability score of your choice” has been changed to “one other ability score of your choice.”
For clarification:&nbsp; Jeremy Crawford did indeed state that the Changeling could get +3 to his Charisma score in a tweet back in 2019: <a href="https://twitter.com/jeremyecrawford/status/1197377429288783873?lang=en" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/jeremyecrawford/status/1197377429288783873?lang=en</a> However, Jeremy Crawford's tweets are NOT official. Only the publications by WoTC are. As Keithcurtis and others pointed out, the errata, which was published after Jeremy's tweet (in 2020) changed the wording so that the ability score to get the +1 had to be an ability score other than Charisma. This is in keeping with WoTC's overall changes that came after Jeremy's tweet in Tasha's and Mordenkainen Presents... So, what the charactermancer is doing is correct.

Edited 1657265551
Hi everyone! Looking for a way to make certain spells not count towards the maximum number of spells available for a class (in this instance - Bard). To elaborate further, one of the PCs in my game is an Aarakocra bard and she has now reached the 3rd level, which gives her a Wind Caller feature (allows to cast Gust of Wind). How do I make Gust of Wind spell not count towards the maximum number of spells available for Bard (including further lvl ups in Charactermancer) Thanks in advance for your help!
Hello All, A rather disastrous error occurred in my game last night. It's about rolls not being whispered just to me (as GM), and a consequent information leak. I pulled a token onto a map to portray an NPC (Noble), from the Compendium. I then edited the token characteristics to represent 'Wererat'. I then option click to open the 5e sheet representing Wererat and I very carefully ensure that 'Whisper Rolls' option is set to 'toggle', then make sure it is toggled to Whisper. Make a saving throw. Disaster! The roll is shown in chat and everyone sees that the 'Noble' is a wererat. Ooops! So digging into this I see that when I drop down the menu for 'Represents Character', there are 3 instances of Wererat, and if I chose either of the top 2, the whisper toggle function in unreliable, but if I chose the bottom one, whisper toggle (or always whisper, or never whisper) works as extended. Can anyone explain what is going on here, so that I can avoid this sort of thing in the future? Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Simon! At some point you must have duplicated the wererat sheet. Roll20 only wants one sheet per name. If you want to disguise a wererat as a noble, you should rename the character sheet, not just the token. Attacks are generated by sheets, not tokens. Likewise, the roll template reports the sheet name, not the token name. Also, from your screenshot, it looks like you have a number of other duplicates. Those will also need to be renamed. Alternatively, if for example, you have two wyverns that are otherwise generic wyverns, they should be tokens that both reference the same sheet. This is often called "setting up a mook": Here is the wiki article on&nbsp; Linking Tokens to Journals Here is a&nbsp; video &nbsp;which demonstrates the procedure This procedure will allow you to track separate hit point totals for each instance of a creature.
Thanks Keith, So somehow I have generated duplicate sheets. Any idea how I did that? How do I get rid of the extra ones, and how do I make sure I'm removing the 'defective' ones? Because the thrust of my question was not about the duplicates but the fact that actions rolled from (some) sheets are not whispering as they should, but rather displaying in chat.
You probably added 'Addon' modules that had the same creatures. Roll20 will append a number for the duplicate. You'll want to check on any of the pages if the tokens are linked to the sheets, otherwise, if you delete them you also delete the 'Represents..' link. Also, if any handouts have links to the sheet, that will break as well. If you want to make sure all sheets whisper to GM, go into the Game settings and set that option. Then, launch the game and use the 'Apply Default Settings' button which is found in the Miscellaneous section. Then, you can go back and change the PCs sheets.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
To quickly solve the duplicate problem, just rename the duplicates. They already have different IDs, (which you don't normally see), so the confusion only stems from those identical names. In any case, it will help you determine which tokens are linked to which sheets.
I can't access the character sheet. There isn't anything in my journal accept what I uploaded. When creating my game I chose the D&amp;D character sheet template but I can't find it anywhere. My players can't access it either. It's actually not showing up anywhere. What do I do??
Geek at Heart said: I can't access the character sheet.&nbsp; So, when you go to "create" under the "journal" on the right hand side at the top, no "character" is there for you to create? If that's the case, I would go back to the "game settings" on the front sheet of the game, and see if you can re-choose which character sheet you want, and "save" again. The D&amp;D 5e one is called "D&amp;D 5e by Roll 20".
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
So it looks like the companion script no longer decrements spell slots for NPC sheets...which is great for mook spellcasters. Is there a way to designate an NPC as a single character so that the spell slots still decrement when a spell is cast?
Found a problem (I think) with the Charactermancer and Aasimar based on Mordenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse (MMoM). According to that book, subraces are gone basically. If playing an Aasimar, you choose a "Celestial Revelation" that sort of matches the old subraces, but you don't get to choose the revelation until 3rd level. When creating an Aasimar character based on MMoM, the charactermancer asks you to choose a subrace at 1st level. This is wrong according to MMoM.
I have a problem with all of the games i DM for, The character sheets premade or otherwise are not viewable. They are in the journal and can be edited as shown in the picture but can not be used as intended. Have also confirmed with players that they see the same thing. I have tried refreshing game / browser, Copying game and saving a character to vault and exporting it with no success. Am using the roll20 for 5e sheets on all games