Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

Edited 1665402155
David M. said: Bug Report - Critical Injury Random Tables have no weighting. The critical injuries should be rolled on 2d6, so the extreme results of dismembered legs and arms only occur on 1/36 chance, currently they are 1 in 11. This has lead to a lot of lost limbs in my party. So this still hasn't been fixed (reported in June) along with the fault that the Chipware Socket doesn't cost a slot on the Neuralware Implant (also reported in June). I've cancelled my subscription the support here is a joke, what should be a simple fix for something that has a dramatic effect in game, still hasn't been done months later.
Still here, still running Cyberpunk Red, after starting in February 2022. Is anyone working on this at all?  Is there a way the community could PAY someone to fix this?  Is there an accessible code base available, so that those of us White Hats out here can fix this, or code up the fixes?
Interestingly enough, I've found there is an official mobile cyberpunk red companion app for Android and IOS. It has all the features you would hope the roll20 character sheet should have: armour ablation, ammo tracking, IP spending for levelling up and full item-adding support. They recently published a website as well. I wonder if there is a chance to create a beyond20 style extension for this website so you can use this instead.  
Just noticed on Facebook that the roll20 cyberpunk red book is on sale. It also mentions a new revamped character sheet. No idea how to access this. Hoping those of us that bought this at full price can at least eventually see a fully functioning sheet. 

Edited 1666139862
Garth  said: Just noticed on Facebook that the roll20 cyberpunk red book is on sale. It also mentions a new revamped character sheet. No idea how to access this. Hoping those of us that bought this at full price can at least eventually see a fully functioning sheet.  Yes, I just got that too! The  Cyberpunk  RED  by Roll20 character sheet just received major updates and there has never been a better time to enhance it further with the content unlocked in the Core Rulebook.  For any new Edgerunners arriving here via this announcement I'll translate into Street Slang: the major updates of which Roll20 speaks is that they added in support for Roles which have been missing since the launch in February. Put another way, instead of starting with 1 pie and getting a major update of icecream to go with the pie, we paid for a whole pie, received 1/4 of a pie at launch, and now nine months later we have 1/2 of a whole pie. There's a  portal that Roll20 setup , where the CP Red Community has recorded the other features needed for the sheet to be complete and bug free.  For example, martial arts aren't supported. Critical damage isn't supported. Critical initiative isn't support. Poor and excellent quality weapons aren't supported. These are all in the portal, some of which have 20+ up votes. In order to help be transparent with new customers who are considering purchasing Cyberpunk Red from Roll20, can we get an ETA on when the sheet will be feature complete? I'm not talking about all of the quality life enhancements that have been requested, but the missing core rule support such as what's listed above? p.s. All roll20 devs, sheet devs, pms, forum champions, and other hard working non-decision-makers: this isn't directed at you. Your work is greatly appreciated. It's hard to respond enthusiastically to an awesome update like Roles when it arrives months late, which again is no fault of yours. I hope now that Edgerunners is smokin' hot and Roll20 wants to capitalize that you get more resources and prioritization for CP Red. tl;dr You ARE appreciated!
TheWebCoder said: Garth  said: Just noticed on Facebook that the roll20 cyberpunk red book is on sale. It also mentions a new revamped character sheet. No idea how to access this. Hoping those of us that bought this at full price can at least eventually see a fully functioning sheet.  Yes, I just got that too! The  Cyberpunk  RED  by Roll20 character sheet just received major updates and there has never been a better time to enhance it further with the content unlocked in the Core Rulebook.  For any new Edgerunners arriving here via this announcement I'll translate into Street Slang: the major updates of which Roll20 speaks is that they added in support for Roles which have been missing since the launch in February. Put another way, instead of starting with 1 pie and getting a major update of icecream to go with the pie, we paid for a whole pie, received 1/4 of a pie at launch, and now nine months later we have 1/2 of a whole pie. There's a  portal that Roll20 setup , where the CP Red Community has recorded the other features needed for the sheet to be complete and bug free.  For example, martial arts aren't supported. Critical damage isn't supported. Critical initiative isn't support. Poor and excellent quality weapons aren't supported. These are all in the portal, some of which have 20+ up votes. In order to help be transparent with new customers who are considering purchasing Cyberpunk Red from Roll20, can we get an ETA on when the sheet will be feature complete? I'm not talking about all of the quality life enhancements that have been requested, but the missing core rule support such as what's listed above? p.s. All roll20 devs, sheet devs, pms, forum champions, and other hard working non-decision-makers: this isn't directed at you. Your work is greatly appreciated. It's hard to respond enthusiastically to an awesome update like Roles when it arrives months late, which again is no fault of yours. I hope now that Edgerunners is smokin' hot and Roll20 wants to capitalize that you get more resources and prioritization for CP Red. tl;dr You ARE appreciated! I second this. Devs you ARE appreciated. 
Hi, I wanted to ask where can I find the source code of the sheet. Not that I want to modify it, I just want to make use of the roll template that has already been implemented and I'm guessing I can read it there. I'm talking about the templates used in custom macros like the D&D ones (for example: &{template: name_of_the_tamplate }...)

Edited 1666264832
Gauss
Forum Champion
newOasis said: Hi, I wanted to ask where can I find the source code of the sheet. Not that I want to modify it, I just want to make use of the roll template that has already been implemented and I'm guessing I can read it there. I'm talking about the templates used in custom macros like the D&D ones (for example: &{template: name_of_the_tamplate }...) "by Roll20" character sheets are proprietary and thus you cannot get a look at the source code.  However, you can use the attack, skill, power, whatever, and then click on the chat window field followed by the up arrow to get a look at the template layout etc.  That is often enough to get you started at making a similar macro.  Unfortunately it appears there is no documentation for the Cyberpunk Red by Roll20 sheet like there is the 5e by roll20 sheet.  I would ask them to document it.  Example: I hit the initiative button, go click on the chat field in the chat tab, then hit the up arrow and I copy this:  &{template:initiative}{{name=^{initiative}}}{{reflexes=@{Grasreb Whereau|reflexes}}}{{character_name=@{Grasreb Whereau|character_name} }}{{bonus=[[@{Grasreb Whereau|initiative_mod}[MOD]]]}}{{combo1_tag= ^{REACT}}}{{combo1=[[@{Grasreb Whereau|initiative_react}]]}}{{combo1_toggle=[[@{Grasreb Whereau|rolltoggle_combat_awareness}]]}}{{roll=[[@{Grasreb Whereau|reflexes}[REF]+@{Grasreb Whereau|initiative_mods}[MODS]+1d10 &{tracker}]]}}{{roll2=[[1d10]]}} That is all I need to make an Initiative macro using that template. 
Gauss said: "by Roll20" character sheets are proprietary and thus you cannot get a look at the source code.  However, you can use the attack, skill, power, whatever, and then click on the chat window field followed by the up arrow to get a look at the template layout etc.  Oh man, thanks. Literally saved my next session! My players are used to get their fancy macros in place, maybe I spoil them too much.
Can we please get an update on what's planned for the next update and a rough timeline? Dice Roller Improvements is sitting pretty at +23 up votes. Martial Arts Support has also come up several times on the forums. We discussed that it's a tricky one to implement because it's player choice, but no harm no foul in having 3 martial arts skills. Chooms, correct me if I am wrong, but critical damage, critical initiative, poor / excellent weapon qualities, updated DV for autofire, martial arts, are most of the core game mechanics that are still absent? Beyond that, most of the what's on the Portal is QoL ? One more big push could get through the core game mechanics.
I really love that app that was mentioned earlier it's really really helpful to me. Just hoping for some progress on this because I now have eight players and they're all super excited to be playing they're super excited about being on roll 20 they're super excited about Edge runners and then just a lot of questions about the character sheet and I tell them that I'm here advocating for improvement at my level, as a pro user of 8 years experience here.
Yes, the companion app is super useful. Too bad there is no integration between it and roll 20. Here's hoping roll 20 has a few more improvements to the sheet (especially given the likely increase of purchasers due to sales and the anime) coming soon. However, as much as I am hoping for improvements I am still generally happy. Some of the other compendiums I have purchased are literally a skeleton of a product compared to this (I am looking at you Esper Genesis).

Edited 1666726581
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Heya! We’re in the process of adding as many updates to the sheet as we can squeeze in, with a release TBD (soon!) Easy Access to Controls We’ve added increase/decrease controls to weapon ammo, armor SP, and repeating ammo counts while in VIEW. Autofire and Shotgun Ammo Type toggles are accessible without needing to expand the weapon record. Send to Chat A button has been added to multiple sections of the sheet to send details to the chat log. * Critical Injuries * Addictions * Lifepaths * Gear * Armor * Enemies * Friends * Tragic Love Affairs * Reputations GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats Attack Checks Excellent weapon quality adds +1 to Attack Checks. The roll template also includes more pertinent info such as quality and any special features or notes to the attack. Ammo Tracking We’ve added an ammunition drop down to repeating weapons. Shotguns gain an ammo type toggle between slugs and shells. Ammo controls on the weapon do not affect repeating ammo until reload is clicked. Clicking reload fills the magazine with available ammo from repeating ammo section. If no available ammo exists in the repeating section, the magazine is filled completely. Martial Arts Skills We’ve added three "static" Martial Arts skills; the skill dropdown is also static (e.g. "Martial Arts 1", "Martial Arts 2", etc.). The static skills have a custom name text box that shows up in the weapon repeating section and roll templates. Bug Fixes * Cyberware reduces max humanity. * Armor penalties are negative to match compendium / drag and drop. * Critical initiative and DV autofire errata values were included in the last update.
Great to hear! Those look great!
morgdalaine said: Heya! We’re in the process of adding as many updates to the sheet as we can squeeze in, with a release TBD (soon!) Easy Access to Controls We’ve added increase/decrease controls to weapon ammo, armor SP, and repeating ammo counts while in VIEW. Autofire and Shotgun Ammo Type toggles are accessible without needing to expand the weapon record. Send to Chat A button has been added to multiple sections of the sheet to send details to the chat log. * Critical Injuries * Addictions * Lifepaths * Gear * Armor * Enemies * Friends * Tragic Love Affairs * Reputations GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats Attack Checks Excellent weapon quality adds +1 to Attack Checks. The roll template also includes more pertinent info such as quality and any special features or notes to the attack. Ammo Tracking We’ve added an ammunition drop down to repeating weapons. Shotguns gain an ammo type toggle between slugs and shells. Ammo controls on the weapon do not affect repeating ammo until reload is clicked. Clicking reload fills the magazine with available ammo from repeating ammo section. If no available ammo exists in the repeating section, the magazine is filled completely. Martial Arts Skills We’ve added three "static" Martial Arts skills; the skill dropdown is also static (e.g. "Martial Arts 1", "Martial Arts 2", etc.). The static skills have a custom name text box that shows up in the weapon repeating section and roll templates. Bug Fixes * Cyberware reduces max humanity. * Armor penalties are negative to match compendium / drag and drop. * Critical initiative and DV autofire errata values were included in the last updThanks  Thanks for the update I look forward to seeing these go live.  
Fantastic news, thanks for the update! Just want to make sure the new martial arts will be selectable here? Btw, that CLEAR button is dangerous. I just accidentally hit it and wiped out my player's Hello Cutie <3 pistol! Maybe a confirm dialogue on that? "Really clear all of the information?" No / Yes. morgdalaine said: Martial Arts Skills We’ve added three "static" Martial Arts skills; the skill dropdown is also static (e.g. "Martial Arts 1", "Martial Arts 2", etc.). The static skills have a custom name text box that shows up in the weapon repeating section and roll templates.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TheWebCoder said: Fantastic news, thanks for the update! Just want to make sure the new martial arts will be selectable here? Yep! The drop down will have three new options: "Martial Art 1", "Martial Art 2", and "Martial Art 3". They'll link to the three new non-repeating Martial Arts skills under the Fighting skills tab. However, the weapon card and roll template will use the custom name as the weapon skill used (e.g., "Judo (DEX)").
Any idea of the time frame for the updates?

Edited 1667986770
Sheet Issue Description of issue: The issue is with the Tech's Role Ability, Maker, and with the application of Skill modifiers granted by its Field Expertise Specialty. This affects the following Skills:  Basic Tech, Cybertech,  Electronics/Security Tech, Weaponstech, Land, Sea, or Air Vehicle Tech. The intended behavior is this: when rolling for one of these Skills  for any Non-Maker Specialty purpose (anything but Upgrading, Fabricating and Inventing), the Field Expertise Rank will be added to the role as a modifier. The value of the Skill Check will then be: [Tech STAT value] + [relevant Skill Level value] + [Field Expertise Rank value] + [eventual additional Modifiers] + 1d10. And indeed, this is the behavior displayed by the Sea Vehicle Tech and Weaponstech Skills. However, for all the other Skills mentioned above, the Maker Rank value is added to the Skill Check, and not the Field Expertise Rank value, which, as far as I can tell, is not  the expected behavior intended by the game rules. For these Skills, the value of the Skill Check is displayed as: [Tech STAT value] + [relevant Skill Level value] + [Maker Rank value] +  [eventual additional Modifiers]  + 1d10. For instance, if a character has a Tech STAT of 8, a Skill Level of 2 for all Tech stats mentioned above, a Maker Rank of 4, a Field Expertise Rank of 1 and no other Modifier, the following Skill Check values will be displayed: For the  Sea Vehicle Tech and Weaponstech Skills: 8 + 2 + 1 + 1d10 = 11 + 1d10. For the other Tech Skills mentioned above:  8 + 2 + 4 + 1d10 = 14 + 1d10. The examples below are taken from a character sheet exhibiting the above statistics. This behavior remains consistent if the Maker Rank or Field Expertise Rank are modified. Screenshots: The Maker Role Ability: All Technique Skills: The Skills and their Modifiers in more detail:
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sheet Update! What's New, Choomba? Easy Access to Controls We’ve added increase/decrease controls to weapon ammo, armor SP, and repeating ammo counts while in VIEW. Autofire and Shotgun Ammo Type toggles are accessible without needing to expand the weapon record. Send to Chat A button has been added to multiple sections of the sheet to send details to the chat log. GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats Attack Checks Excellent weapon quality adds +1 to Attack Checks. The roll template also includes more pertinent info such as quality and any special features or notes to the attack. Ammo Tracking We’ve added an ammunition drop down to repeating weapons. Shotguns gain an ammo type toggle between slugs and shells. Ammo controls on the weapon do not affect repeating ammo until reload is clicked. Clicking reload fills the magazine with available ammo from repeating ammo section. If no available ammo exists in the repeating section, the magazine is filled completely. Martial Arts Skills We’ve added three "static" Martial Arts skills; the skill dropdown is also static (e.g. "Martial Arts 1", "Martial Arts 2", etc.). The static skills have a custom name text box that shows up in the weapon repeating section and roll templates. The drop down will have three new options: "Martial Art 1", "Martial Art 2", and "Martial Art 3". They'll link to the three new non-repeating Martial Arts skills under the Fighting skills tab. However, the weapon card and roll template will use the custom name as the weapon skill used (e.g., "Judo (DEX)"). Bug Fixes Cyberware reduces max humanity. Set HL Dice to N/A to exclude from calculation (e.g. Fashionware, Memory Chip) Armor penalties are negative to match compendium / drag and drop. Tech Maker field expertise ranks applies to correct skills.
Thank you very much for the update, dear devs! And thank you for taking my above request into consideration! However, there is now a teeny tiny issue that this update might've introduced... My previous Humanity score was 22. Now it's -4. I take offense to that. Sheet Issue Description of issue: As I understand it, the Humanity maximum is lowered by -2 for each installed piece of Cyberware. In addition, the actual Humanity score is reduced by a fixed value (at character creation) or by a value determined by a dice roll (when installed during play). For instance, a character with an Empathy score of 8 would start at Humanity 80; installing a Neural Link (HL cost: 7) would reduce her maximum to 80 - 2 = 78 and her Humanity value to 80 - 7 = 73. As it is, what the sheet would do is reduce the maximum to 80 - 2 = 78, and the value to 78 - 7 = 71, which, I believe, was not the intended behavior. Instead of applying the Humanity reduction to the original maximum, the sheet would apply it to the modified maximum, which effectively increases every non-zero Humanity Loss value by 2. Now, my character's pretty crazy already, so could you please help a choom out and ensure that they don't actively go cyberpsycho? ... yet, at least. When they go cyberpsycho, it's gonna be deserved ! Screenshots: My character's (odiously erroneous) Humanity score: (Yeah, I got 13 implants, what're you gonna do? Huh?) I add the following implant to the sheet: The (now calumnious) updated Humanity score, effectively at a -3:
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mathieu S. said: As I understand it, the Humanity maximum is lowered by -2 for each installed piece of Cyberware. In addition, the actual Humanity score is reduced by a fixed value (at character creation) or by a value determined by a dice roll (when installed during play). For instance, a character with an Empathy score of 8 would start at Humanity 80; installing a Neural Link (HL cost: 7) would reduce her maximum to 80 - 2 = 78 and her Humanity value to 80 - 7 = 73. As it is, what the sheet would do is reduce the maximum to 80 - 2 = 78, and the value to 78 - 7 = 71, which, I believe, was not the intended behavior. Instead of applying the Humanity reduction to the original maximum, the sheet would apply it to the modified maximum, which effectively increases every non-zero Humanity Loss value by 2. Hey Matthieu, sorry about that! While we look into it, you can replenish that loss with the humanity Mods field under Statistics.
Loving the sheet, it is a few updates away from being great.  I do hope you guys can fix it so everything can drag to the sheet.  Buying the book hasn't been super useful yet, as many items can't be dragged on to the sheet(Roles, programs and others).  Not sure how to add damage to program attacks either as of now, or for black Ice attacks.
There's an issue with the character sheet. In the cyberware section if you select Install type and change your Roll20 preferred language, It shows "Select" again. Probably this happens in other drop-down menus, but I'm not sure. Also, I'd like to thank you for a top-notch Russian translation of the sheet.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ostermann said: There's an issue with the character sheet. In the cyberware section if you select Install type and change your Roll20 preferred language, It shows "Select" again. Probably this happens in other drop-down menus, but I'm not sure. Also, I'd like to thank you for a top-notch Russian translation of the sheet. Sorry for the confusion! This is because the value of the options is the translation. When you change languages, the values in the drop down are also changing, so they no longer match the stored value, and default to the top ("Select") option. If you look in the view mode, you can see it still retains your previously set value.
Woo, can't wait to dig in this weekend. Sheet should be close after this round.  Thanks for the updates!

Edited 1668226238
morgdalaine said: Ostermann said: There's an issue with the character sheet. In the cyberware section if you select Install type and change your Roll20 preferred language, It shows "Select" again. Probably this happens in other drop-down menus, but I'm not sure. Also, I'd like to thank you for a top-notch Russian translation of the sheet. Sorry for the confusion! This is because the value of the options is the translation. When you change languages, the values in the drop down are also changing, so they no longer match the stored value, and default to the top ("Select") option. If you look in the view mode, you can see it still retains your previously set value. I get that. But the situation is that some people in my party are comfortable with English sheets, while the others are with Russian translated ones. Is it possible to have these values not as translations per se, but as translatable variables? For example, Weapon Type works just fine but Weapon Category, Weapon Quality and Concealable reset on language switch.
The improvement look and work great. One thing that would be good is if you could send to chat cybernetics (you can do it with almost everything else on the sheet). 
Yeah, our group got good tests too. Nice work, team CP Red Sheet! Garth said: The improvement look and work great. One thing that would be good is if you could send to chat cybernetics (you can do it with almost everything else on the sheet). 
Where do I suggest the things needed for the sheet, since doing attacks with programs can't be done except with manual rolls.  Also you can't drag and drop all the items from the compendium and I would like to make sure those are put in.  I can't find portal through menus.
Just submitted a bug report. Is anyone having an issue with the humanity calculation on their sheet? Mine is resetting itself to 25 actual/42 max humanity, which does not correspond with the values entered in my sheet at all. Max humanity should be 32 and so should my current humanity.
Loved this btw. Thank you. morgdalaine said: Sheet Update! What's New, Choomba? Easy Access to Controls We’ve added increase/decrease controls to weapon ammo, armor SP, and repeating ammo counts while in VIEW. Autofire and Shotgun Ammo Type toggles are accessible without needing to expand the weapon record. Send to Chat A button has been added to multiple sections of the sheet to send details to the chat log. GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats Attack Checks Excellent weapon quality adds +1 to Attack Checks. The roll template also includes more pertinent info such as quality and any special features or notes to the attack. Ammo Tracking We’ve added an ammunition drop down to repeating weapons. Shotguns gain an ammo type toggle between slugs and shells. Ammo controls on the weapon do not affect repeating ammo until reload is clicked. Clicking reload fills the magazine with available ammo from repeating ammo section. If no available ammo exists in the repeating section, the magazine is filled completely. Martial Arts Skills We’ve added three "static" Martial Arts skills; the skill dropdown is also static (e.g. "Martial Arts 1", "Martial Arts 2", etc.). The static skills have a custom name text box that shows up in the weapon repeating section and roll templates. The drop down will have three new options: "Martial Art 1", "Martial Art 2", and "Martial Art 3". They'll link to the three new non-repeating Martial Arts skills under the Fighting skills tab. However, the weapon card and roll template will use the custom name as the weapon skill used (e.g., "Judo (DEX)"). Bug Fixes Cyberware reduces max humanity. Set HL Dice to N/A to exclude from calculation (e.g. Fashionware, Memory Chip) Armor penalties are negative to match compendium / drag and drop. Tech Maker field expertise ranks applies to correct skills.

Edited 1668727575
Jeff D.
Sheet Author
morgdalaine said: Bug Fixes Cyberware reduces max humanity. Set HL Dice to N/A to exclude from calculation (e.g. Fashionware, Memory Chip) I think I found a small issue relating to this change. However, it seems to pertain more to the Roll20 Compendium addon for Cyberpunk Red, and not this character sheet. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for reporting this! When dragging & dropping some pieces of otherwise "standard" cyberware from the compendium onto a character sheet, certain pieces will default to N/A HL (but not all). This causes them to be omitted from the maximum HL calculation until I manually edit the HL to a die roll value. It was confusing at first, until I started clicking through each piece and checking each HL value. Here are the four examples I found: Chyron (cybereye option) Microvideo (cybereye option) Scrambler/descrambler (cyberaudio option) Bug Detector (cyberaudio option)
Thank you for this big update. A number of top issues were addressed. We are going to play tonight, after having taken a couple weeks off. I am prepping for the session, and I am interested in this GM Whisper addition. I am confused, though. GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats What does this mean "next to the sheet switch"? Where can I turn this toggle, I cannot find it. Thanks for the help!
Charles C. said: Thank you for this big update. A number of top issues were addressed. We are going to play tonight, after having taken a couple weeks off. I am prepping for the session, and I am interested in this GM Whisper addition. I am confused, though. GM Whisper A GM Whisper toggle was added next to the PC/NPC sheet switch and applies to all checks and send to chats What does this mean "next to the sheet switch"? Where can I turn this toggle, I cannot find it. Thanks for the help!
From the Change Log , sharing here to make sure folks see it: Corrected weighting of the Critical Injury roll tables for official Cyberpunk RED character sheet
This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in  help.roll20.net . DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Bianca said: From the Change Log , sharing here to make sure folks see it: Corrected weighting of the Critical Injury roll tables for official Cyberpunk RED character sheet
Gauss
Forum Champion
TheWebCoder said: This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in  help.roll20.net . DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN It is working for me. 
Comes up for me now as well. Thanks for checking. Gauss said: It is working for me. 
  Attacking with a ranged weapon doesn't automatically reduce the ammo in the weapon, though hitting reload will draw ammunition from the ammo section to refill the gun. Is there a way to make a ranged weapon automatically count down the ammo it has in the magazine?
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chris P. said:   Attacking with a ranged weapon doesn't automatically reduce the ammo in the weapon, though hitting reload will draw ammunition from the ammo section to refill the gun. Is there a way to make a ranged weapon automatically count down the ammo it has in the magazine? The current implementation of the sheet does not allow the roll button to also fire off an event handler. Sorry :\

Edited 1670251705
FEATURE REQUESTS Role: Media Ability: Credibility Can we please add a button to roll Media Rumors based on their rank? This is done! Role:  Fixer Ability:  Operator Can we please add a button to roll  Haggle  based on their rank?

Edited 1670251684
I see it now. Easiest "fix" ever!  So for the above request Fixer is done, but Media still needs Credibility added. Speaking of Media, for Believability, what number is it looking for? For example, our Media is level 5, and her believability is 4 out of 10, so I entered "4". I s that the right value to enter? Jeff D. said: This is already on the sheet. Just click the red haggle button by the Fixer's role ability.
I'm having trouble with the Empathy/Humanity loss fields since the last character sheet update.  You can't edit these fields anymore, and the calculations are not correct. If cyberware is added and the humanity loss is rolled or entered manually, nothing changes.  Am I missing something? Thanks in advance
QOL FEATURE REQUEST Can a Weapon Skill in "edit mode" display the custom value of the martial art instead of Martial Art X? It does display the friendly name in non-edit mode. This isn't rocket science to work around, but it would be nice, especially with multiple martial arts.      

Edited 1670260658
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TheWebCoder said: QOL FEATURE REQUEST Can a Weapon Skill in "edit mode" display the custom value of the martial art instead of Martial Art X? It does display the friendly name in non-edit mode. This isn't rocket science to work around, but it would be nice, especially with multiple martial arts. We are unable to dynamically update drop downs, so Martial Arts X is the workaround from the original repeating sections.
Got it. No biggie. On an unrelated note, I am noticing that cyberware and gear that adds to skills doesn't automatically do so. For example, having an Agent adds +2 to Library Search, and having certain fashionware adds +2 to Wardrobe & Style. Is the idea there that we manually edit skill modifiers? That's also fine, I was just wondering the intent. morgdalaine said: We are unable to dynamically update drop downs, so Martial Arts X is the workaround from the original repeating sections.