Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk RED by Roll20

I think it makes sense that these bonuses need to be manually entered as modifiers to the skill list itself. These are conditional bonuses that would only kick in if the player were "actively" using the tech. The agent in particular specifically says the player confers the wardrobe bonus only if they take the agent's advice on which clothes to wear. TheWebCoder said: Got it. No biggie. On an unrelated note, I am noticing that cyberware and gear that adds to skills doesn't automatically do so. For example, having an Agent adds +2 to Library Search, and having certain fashionware adds +2 to Wardrobe & Style. Is the idea there that we manually edit skill modifiers? That's also fine, I was just wondering the intent. morgdalaine said: We are unable to dynamically update drop downs, so Martial Arts X is the workaround from the original repeating sections.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jeff D. said: I think it makes sense that these bonuses need to be manually entered as modifiers to the skill list itself. These are conditional bonuses that would only kick in if the player were "actively" using the tech. The agent in particular specifically says the player confers the wardrobe bonus only if they take the agent's advice on which clothes to wear. TheWebCoder said: Got it. No biggie. On an unrelated note, I am noticing that cyberware and gear that adds to skills doesn't automatically do so. For example, having an Agent adds +2 to Library Search, and having certain fashionware adds +2 to Wardrobe & Style. Is the idea there that we manually edit skill modifiers? That's also fine, I was just wondering the intent. That is correct—we have not implemented the functionality for the Modifiers fields as of this time, so you'll need to modify skills manually.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xian said: I'm having trouble with the Empathy/Humanity loss fields since the last character sheet update.  You can't edit these fields anymore, and the calculations are not correct. If cyberware is added and the humanity loss is rolled or entered manually, nothing changes.  Am I missing something? Thanks in advance Sorry, yes, we are aware of this bug and are currently working on a solution! For now, please use the Mods input under Humanity to adjust your Humanity (and therefore EMP) as needed. We'll be adding a dedicated Therapy input and a roll template. Humanity Loss has been a beast, so please hold tight.
Sheet Issue Description of Issue:  No skills populate when you select the "Social" on the menu. All other skill types populate. I'm currently using custom skills for all social skill.  Screenshot:
Can we please get an explanation of this bug and how it's affecting the calculations? Want to check my player's sheets. morgdalaine said: Xian said: I'm having trouble with the Empathy/Humanity loss fields since the last character sheet update.  You can't edit these fields anymore, and the calculations are not correct. If cyberware is added and the humanity loss is rolled or entered manually, nothing changes.  Am I missing something? Thanks in advance Sorry, yes, we are aware of this bug and are currently working on a solution! For now, please use the Mods input under Humanity to adjust your Humanity (and therefore EMP) as needed. We'll be adding a dedicated Therapy input and a roll template. Humanity Loss has been a beast, so please hold tight.

Edited 1670347513
Jeff D.
Sheet Author
TheWebCoder  said: Can we please get an explanation of this bug and how it's affecting the calculations? Want to check my player's sheets. I think I have a pretty good handle on the issues affecting the calculations. There are actually two of them, kinda.  Here are the full details of them, as I understand them, along with some basic steps to work around them in your games. FIRST ISSUE - Maximum Humanity Loss being calculated before 'actual' humanity loss. There is a rule tucked away in the PDF which some players overlook, and it says that every piece of cyberware also  reduces your  character's  maximum humanity by 2. So let's say that your character has 8 empathy, or 80 humanity, and you install a 7 HL cybereye. Per the rules, your character's humanity should now be 73 out of 78. ( 7 Humanity was deducted from the total, THEN the maximum was lowered from 80 to 78.) However the sheet currently appears to deduct 2 from the maximum humanity before subtracting the actual HL. This, in essence, is costing your character an extra two humanity per cyberware piece. So, using the cybereye example above, the sheet would  first lower the character's max humanity to 78 (which in turn makes their 'total' humanity 78 out of 78).  Then it would deduct the 7 HL from that 78, for a final humanity value of 71 out of 78. AS A TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: You can simply add back the humanity lost in this manner using the 'mod' field next to a character's humanity value. To calculate this, simply count the number of cyberware pieces (both foundation & options) which have a humanity loss and multiply by two. (0 HL stuff like Fashionware doesn't trigger this bug, and can be omitted) SECOND ISSUE - Compendium Cyberware incorrectly missing HL dice rolls in the 'HL Dice' dropdown. I reported this issue last week, though I do not believe it is directly related to the character sheet. This issue is with the official Roll20 Cyberpunk Red Compendium addon. With that said, it affects humanity loss, and thus added to my initial confusion. The issue is that when "dragging and dropping" cyberware from the compenium onto a character sheet, some pieces of cyberware erroneously default the 'HL Dice' dropdown menu to "N/A," instead of the proper die roll from the book. I believe this field is what the sheet is checking in order to apply the two maximum humanity loss. This means that any piece of cyberware that has an 'N/A' in the 'HL Dice' dropdown will not automatically trigger the two max humanity loss, even if you manually enter a humanity loss in the 'humanity loss' field beside it. AS A TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: Y ou will want to double check every piece of HL cyberware, and make sure that the 'HL Dice' column is populated with a dice roll, and does NOT say N/A. Sorry if this one is a little confusing. I think there's kinda two issues nested in this one. It might be best if the "Humanity loss" field on a piece of cyberware was the variable dictating whether or not the 'lower max humanity by 2' calculation applies, instead of the "HL Dice" dropdown. If it is at all possible, it would be great of the cyberware entries in the compendium could be double checked & updated to fill in this missing info.
Had no idea, so this was super helpful. TY! Jeff D. said: With that said, here are the full details of the two bugs, as I understand them, along with some basic steps to work around them in your games.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sheet Update Hey chooms, little update for ya! Cyberware to Chat We’ve added send to chat buttons for cyberware! Bug Fix: Humanity Loss Recalculation Humanity and Humanity Max are now calculated independently. To reduce humanity loss from cyberware, there is now an input for Therapy as well as a new button to roll Therapy. NOTE: It is possible to “bank” therapy if you enter more therapy than you can possibly recover due to humanity max loss from installed cyberware. So to prevent this, only enter in the therapy you can actually use. Please Look Forward To Compendium update to fix incorrect cyberware HL Dice values
What other updates are being worked on cause it is near impossible to use the sheet to do Netrunner combat, as Programs have no damage roll buttons.  There is only a handful of categories that can be dragged from Compendium to the sheet.

Edited 1670814766
Jeff D.
Sheet Author
Awesome, thanks for your quick response with all this! The humanity loss fix seems to be live - but I am still not seeing a button to send Cyberwear to chat. Is this a separate update? morgdalaine said: Sheet Update Hey chooms, little update for ya! Cyberware to Chat We’ve added send to chat buttons for cyberware! Bug Fix: Humanity Loss Recalculation Humanity and Humanity Max are now calculated independently. To reduce humanity loss from cyberware, there is now an input for Therapy as well as a new button to roll Therapy. NOTE: It is possible to “bank” therapy if you enter more therapy than you can possibly recover due to humanity max loss from installed cyberware. So to prevent this, only enter in the therapy you can actually use. Please Look Forward To Compendium update to fix incorrect cyberware HL Dice values
It has been a long time waiting for this sheet to be functional. I am glad they are still working on it. I some some great potential. I think it is almost usable... hoping it wont be too much longer. I will have to go back in test, but is drag and drop functionality available yet?
Issues: Pre-Generated Characters do not have Role Abilities pre-filled, NPCs are missing several fillable fields, and NPC Cyberware is poorly implemented. Issue 1: Pre-Generated Characters do not have Role Abilities pre-filled I understand this may be caused by Role Abilities not having been present when the sheet was created but I would appreciate if these Pre-Generated Sheets were updated to include their Role Abilities to enhance ease-of-use. Issue 2: NPCs Sheet are missing several fillable fields. Several of the Pre-Generated NPCs in the Core Book and thusly the Roll20 Compendium have Role Abilities (Pyro has Combat Awareness Rank 4, Netrunner & Netrunner Team Member for Exec have Interface 4 and 2 respectively, for example) but cannot access the full Role Ability menu to assign the Pyro's Combat Awareness points, or easily reference/keep track of the Netrunner's Programs. This has caused me to discover other issues with the NPC sheets, such as not having a section for Vehicles which damages the ease-of-use of the Driver Team Member Pre-Generated sheet for example as they come with a Compact Groundcar with a Seating Upgrade but no field to put it in so it just isn't included by default even in their Gear Section for some reason. Requiring you to switch the sheet type to PC to add it in the appropriate field, which then causes more issues. Issue #3: NPC Cyberware is poorly implemented I understand the simplified list was created for ease-of-use but it causes multiple issues. Having one ever-growing vertical list of Cyberware makes organizing said Cyberware harder which in turn makes parsing through an NPC with a lot of it (i.e the Cyberpsycho) more difficult then it needs to be. This has caused me to have to completely reconfigure Cyberware sections of some NPC sheets but not end up entirely happy with them. Having overall Slots Available is not useful. It does not by default take into account Internal/External Cyberware Slots which then requires me to add "Internal Cyberware" and "External Cyberware" as Foundational Cyberware, sort them, and have them clutter up the list. This in turn does not make it easy to see how many slots of a specific type are being taken up unless manually sorted, which is tedious and makes the Pre-Generated Sheets harder to use especially due to some confusing Cyberware placements due to the disregard for Internal and External Cyberware. For some examples, the Cyberpsycho has the Cybersnake and Grafted Muscle and Bone Lace under the Cyberleg, but has the Subdermal Armor under the Neural Link, this can be confusing at a glace due to the fact that the CyberSnake and GM&BL are Internal Cyberware not Cyberleg Options, and the Subdermal Armor is an External Cyberware not Neuralware. So a new Referee may misunderstand how many slots they really have to work with when adding Cyberware to these sheets. Pre-Gen Cyberpsycho on the left, my reconfigured Cyberpsycho on the right. For my last example we return to the Driver Team Member which by default has 4 Cyberware. A Cyberaudio Suite, a Radar/Sonar Implant, an Internal Agent, a Homing Tracer, and lastly a Radar Detector. The Slots Available says 4/3 which indicates that this NPC by default has an illegal amount of Cyberware. But this is not really the case, as you could probably guess the issue is that the Radar/Sonar Implant is a piece of Internal Cyberware. This can be theoretically easily fixed by just including 14 Slots by default and clearly denoting that 7 are for Internal Cyberware, and 7 are for External Cyberware. Now onto the final issue for now.          The formatting of the Cyberware sections on the sheets are so different switching an existing sheet from one type to the other causes major issues. Attempting to switch a sheet from PC to NPC or vice versa after putting in Cyberware does not visually transfer it, so switching an NPC sheet to a PC sheet so you can fill a PC sheet only field it's supposed to have been filled requires you to input all the Cyberware they're supposed to have again. The Humanity Loss from both the PC and NPC sections are combined (As both sheets' Cyberware is considered installed) but only displays the Current Humanity if the sheet is a PC Sheet. When rolling with the Driver Team Member for example, their EMP is counted as 3 even though it displays as 5 in the NPC stat block, shows the Humanity as 40 (Which would indicate EMP would be at a 4 but is actually just the Maximum Humanity) while the real EMP is 3 because the installed Cyberware drops their Humanity down to 34 so EMP becomes 3. Which you would only know by switching the sheet to PC or doing the math and recognizing that these numbers are inaccurate causing more potential confusion. I would personally be fine with the NPC toggle simply just hiding the lifepath fields from the PC sheet and being done with it. I feel like that would ensure all neccesary gameplay-relevent fields are fillable and minimizes confusion. Maybe let us customize what toggling NPC on hides or let us pick the simplified fields such as the Cyberware List of the existing NPC sheet for example. I am not sure how difficult implementing any of that is though so I can't blame anyone if any of these suggestions aren't implemented. I realize this post is long and may seem like a teacher berating a student for making the same mistake multiple times over the course of a single night. But I do hope I was clear, detailed, and construcive enough to assist in making the sheet the best it can be for as many people as possible. Any Roll20 Team Member reading this do know that you have my upmost respect for making this sheet in the first place and I wish you good luck in the future.
LordCheesusCrust said: You sound like a great GM and I applaud your effort. Thank you for writing this post.

Edited 1671794241
Jeff D.
Sheet Author
Formatting request: The improvement points section seems to be improperly(?) labelled. I would suggest renaming the left field to "Current" and the right field to "Lifetime Total." Presently, the left field is what appears in large text when you close the editing mode and view the sheet normally. If one were to use the two fields as they are currently labelled, players would actually need to do the subtraction themselves to calculate their current spendable IP. I think simply renaming these fields to make their use less abstract would make life easier.
This is exactly how we used them in our campaign Jeff D. said: Formatting request: The improvement points section seems to be improperly(?) labelled. I would suggest renaming the left field to "Current" and the right field to "Lifetime Total." Presently, the left field is what appears in large text when you close the editing mode and view the sheet normally. If one were to use the two fields as they are currently labelled, players would actually need to do the subtraction themselves to calculate their current spendable IP. I think simply renaming these fields to make their use less abstract would make life easier.
Just noticed that when firing shotguns, the damage of shell versus slug is the same.  It would be great if when switched to shell the damage is 3d6 since that is always the case according to the RED rule system.  
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sheet Update Tiny update for the new year! Role: Media Believability is now a calculated field! You can roll for both Active and Passive rumors! The roll template contains a skill roll (selected via drop down from the role ability card), the passive GM roll, and the Rumor DV table from page 151. * NOTE: If you want to roll a rumor check from a repeating skill, you’ll need to roll from skill itself. Compendium Update Fix incorrect cyberware HL Dice values Bug Fix: Cyberware Send to Chat It’s there now! Remember, sharing is caring. Upcoming Netrunner Program drag and drop
@morg thanks again for all of the updates. We've seen a lot of forward momentum since you appeared on the scene! 
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sheet Update Drag & Drop: Netrunner Programs Support added for Programs! You can drag and drop from compendium onto the character sheet! NOTE: Only See Ya and Asp have data in the compendium at the moment. We’re working to fill out the compendium. Upcoming Compendium updates for Programs
morgdalaine said: Sheet Update Drag & Drop: Netrunner Programs Support added for Programs! You can drag and drop from compendium onto the character sheet! NOTE: Only See Ya and Asp have data in the compendium at the moment. We’re working to fill out the compendium. Upcoming Compendium updates for Programs Thank you for the constant updates, the character sheet is starting to feel like it's in a good place.  
In Weapons, under the Weapon Skill dropdown menu, Athletics needs to be an option, for thrown weapons like grenades.
Jaden R. said: Thank you for the constant updates, the character sheet is starting to feel like it's in a good place.   Just wanted to drop by and say the same. All of my & my group's issues were promptly addressed. Thanks for everything, morgdalaine!
yes... let me chip in too. It's good to see it come along nicely. Still some gameplay and rules issues, but as a frequent gamemaster i don't get as much heat from my players any more :) Thanks for the great work. (my suggestion forward would be to really read the rulebook and get a hold on all those small weird special rules and ofc the whole netrunning/cyberdeck/programs/hardware thing.)  
Can we have some update about the problem with the Social skill section? For some reason some of my players can't open it

Edited 1674494803
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hey there, in order to help me diagnose the issue, can you answer some questions for me under Attributes & Abilities, what is the value of attribute named "skill" what language are the affected players using are there any console errors Việt V. said: Can we have some update about the problem with the Social skill section? For some reason some of my players can't open it
So does anyone have any good API or Macros for putting weapons on token macros and having them tick down ammo, and another button to reload and it take away from your ammo in your character sheet?
I have used Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds both for CPR. On Roll20, I have used both of the fanmade sheets and the Official sheet. Because of the Compendium integration, the Official sheet is the best for me. I am thrilled and impressed with the updates we have gotten so far and the attentiveness of the team behind it. (Thank you, @morgdalaine!) In terms of functionality, there are some more useful features in Tabbed still. (And the Ammo tracking the FG has is very convenient!) Need/Nice to have improvements to the Official sheet (some of these may have already been suggested, this is just my wishlist as a Player and GM): Thrown Weapons using Athletics Brawl and Martial Arts as a weapon/weapon Skill/type. (so that it can auto-roll damage) Martial Arts maneuvers with descriptions that can echoed to chat. Brawl moves  with descriptions that can echoed to chat. Having the toggle of the Shotgun be meaningful. (Right now the toggle is ignored and all shots are with slugs.) Shells have a fixed DV of 13 and do 3d6 Slugs have the variable DV and damage of 5d6 Ability to add Cybernetic options to things like Smart Glasses and Batte Gloves, without adjusting Humanity Loss or Max Humanity. Separating Things into Tabs of relevance. (I'm sorry, but that feature of the Tabbed sheet is why a lot of folks I know are still using Tabbed over Official. The official feels cluttered and disorganized, both in the volume of data in one place and the order of things. Lifepath, for example is rarely something we think about during a session. It is more for GM plot hooks and to remind Players where their character came from. If noty tabbed, this should at least be the absolute last section of the sheet. Drag and Drop Roles! (PLEASE) Drag and Drop Vehicles, especially for Nomads. Mook/NPC sheet.
VampyreBytes said: I have used Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds both for CPR. On Roll20, I have used both of the fanmade sheets and the Official sheet. Because of the Compendium integration, the Official sheet is the best for me. I am thrilled and impressed with the updates we have gotten so far and the attentiveness of the team behind it. (Thank you, @morgdalaine!) In terms of functionality, there are some more useful features in Tabbed still. (And the Ammo tracking the FG has is very convenient!) Need/Nice to have improvements to the Official sheet (some of these may have already been suggested, this is just my wishlist as a Player and GM): Thrown Weapons using Athletics Brawl and Martial Arts as a weapon/weapon Skill/type. (so that it can auto-roll damage) Martial Arts maneuvers with descriptions that can echoed to chat. Brawl moves  with descriptions that can echoed to chat. Having the toggle of the Shotgun be meaningful. (Right now the toggle is ignored and all shots are with slugs.) Shells have a fixed DV of 13 and do 3d6 Slugs have the variable DV and damage of 5d6 Ability to add Cybernetic options to things like Smart Glasses and Batte Gloves, without adjusting Humanity Loss or Max Humanity. Separating Things into Tabs of relevance. (I'm sorry, but that feature of the Tabbed sheet is why a lot of folks I know are still using Tabbed over Official. The official feels cluttered and disorganized, both in the volume of data in one place and the order of things. Lifepath, for example is rarely something we think about during a session. It is more for GM plot hooks and to remind Players where their character came from. If noty tabbed, this should at least be the absolute last section of the sheet. Drag and Drop Roles! (PLEASE) Drag and Drop Vehicles, especially for Nomads. Mook/NPC sheet. And I just want to add to this fine list of must haves in the sheet, Global modifiers to skills and combat rolls. Fx. aimed shoot or just a custom modifier. Think the tabbed sheet has this too. 
Sheet Issue Description of Issue:  I've been creating a Solo character and currently no rolls are working whatsoever, I've filled in every statistic, piece of gear (including cyberware), and lifepath tidbit I needed before actually inputting information for the Solo's Role Ability. After inputting the information I get an error from the chat saying that the attributes relevant to the roll (in the screenshot provided, a melee weapon attack) are unable to be found. This is occurring regardless of whether or not the roll would be one influenced by the role ability. Screenshot:
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andros said: Description of Issue:  I've been creating a Solo character and currently no rolls are working whatsoever, I've filled in every statistic, piece of gear (including cyberware), and lifepath tidbit I needed before actually inputting information for the Solo's Role Ability. After inputting the information I get an error from the chat saying that the attributes relevant to the roll (in the screenshot provided, a melee weapon attack) are unable to be found. This is occurring regardless of whether or not the roll would be one influenced by the role ability. Hey Andros, I'm having a hard time reproducing the error. Some of the fields listed as not found are hidden fields--did you perhaps delete them from the Attributes & Abilities tab? Have you tried restarting the game? Did you use Drag & Drop to assemble the character? Does this occur with other sheets or only this one?
Hey All, new DM here - cbpkr is what we're doing! The character sheet has been great, we had our first session this week. Getting into what I'm looking for, however, I have been unable to find a "rep" or "reputation" slot for NPCs as well as the Players themselves. Is there one, have we all just missed it? Also - since I'm new I've been making a lot of mistakes. Is there no button to delete or remove slots from accidentally adding too many, or dragging in the wrong thing? I've attempted to "clear" a slot and drag a weapon back in, but it only adds a second slot and the first one is now just empty and taking up space. Appreciate the work by everyone so far!
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pachá said: Hey All, new DM here - cbpkr is what we're doing! The character sheet has been great, we had our first session this week... Hey Pachá, Currently, there is only a reputation section for PCs. The Cyberpunk RED sheet uses Edit/View toggles to access the repeating section controls for many sections. Here's how to delete weapons (or any other repeating section): Click Edit to access the repeating control buttons Click Unlock to access the Move / Delete actions Click the little trashcan to remove the row Make sure to Lock repeating section when you're all done deleting :D
incredible, thanks so much! I've integrated an official one-shot into my campaign, and their NPCs have rep. on their sheets - do you just recommend using PC sheets for any NPCs who will need to have that requirement? As in, everything should still work as intended behind the scenes, is that right?
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pachá said: incredible, thanks so much! I've integrated an official one-shot into my campaign, and their NPCs have rep. on their sheets - do you just recommend using PC sheets for any NPCs who will need to have that requirement? As in, everything should still work as intended behind the scenes, is that right? If you need Reputation or Roles, you'll need to snag it from the PC sheet. The sheetworkers will function the same for both sheets, PC/NPC, and you should be able to flip-flop between the two if necessary.

Edited 1676140098
Just made this new Role and thought i would share it :) My non-combat player wanted a role that was a little bit more active in combat.  Personal Assistant Your role ability allows you to help others perform at their best. When you gain a rank in PA you get 2 points you can distribute between the 4 fields of expertise. Assistance:  You can add your assistance to an ally’s skill check made out of combat. You can do this a number of times a day equal to your efficiency. Once you reach level 4, you can add any luck point to the assistance action. Also you can spend your efficiency point to prep another player for the day. If you spend an efficiency point you can add your assistance point to one skill for the entire day. You will not get your spend efficiency point back before the next morning and you can change the skill in question. Distraction: Your efficiency pr. combat, you can add your role ability modifier to an ally’s hit roll. You can do this immediately before your ally rolls for an action, if you have taken a held action to prepare to assist your ally. Once you reach level 6 in your role ability, you can spend a luck point to take the distraction action without having to use a held action. Research: Your efficiency pr. day you can add your Research ability to any skill roll you or an ally makes, even untrained and x2 skills, if you do nothing else that day. Once you reach level 8, you can add any luck point to the research action for your allies. Efficiency:  How efficient you are in your daily work. Also you can use your efficiency point to prep another player for the day.
morgdalaine
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sheet Update Good morning, Night City! This is not a test! Drag & Drop: Roles Roles are now draggable at Rank 1 Fields will be filled out as Rank 1 Abilities will have descriptions where applicable Lawman begins with Corporate Security Thrown Weapons Use Athletics Added Athletics to Weapon Skill drop down Ammo Type Toggle (Shotguns Only) Ammo Type toggles between Damage and Alt. Damage input fields Compendium Updates Flamethrower and Shotgun updated with damage values
Yeah thank you guys for continuing the updates, I am hoping it will be totally fixed by the next campaign I run.
morgdalaine said: Sheet Update Good morning, Night City! This is not a test! Drag & Drop: Roles Roles are now draggable at Rank 1 Fields will be filled out as Rank 1 Abilities will have descriptions where applicable Lawman begins with Corporate Security Thrown Weapons Use Athletics Added Athletics to Weapon Skill drop down Ammo Type Toggle (Shotguns Only) Ammo Type toggles between Damage and Alt. Damage input fields Compendium Updates Flamethrower and Shotgun updated with damage values Thanks so much for the great updates. 
morgdalaine said: Sheet Update Good morning, Night City! This is not a test! Drag & Drop: Roles Roles are now draggable at Rank 1 Fields will be filled out as Rank 1 Abilities will have descriptions where applicable Lawman begins with Corporate Security Thrown Weapons Use Athletics Added Athletics to Weapon Skill drop down Ammo Type Toggle (Shotguns Only) Ammo Type toggles between Damage and Alt. Damage input fields Compendium Updates Flamethrower and Shotgun updated with damage values Can i ask for 2 crucial things :) - Generic modifiers (just somewhere you can put in a modifier 2 a roll (like night shooting or difficult task) -  the ability to add to-hit modifiers to weapons
GM said: -  the ability to add to-hit modifiers to weapons You mean like excellent quality weapons are a +1 to-hit? That is already baked in. I was unaware of any other to-hit modifiers.
I am still hoping for them to add the changes to software on a Deck, like making attack rolls with sword, or adding to the defense with armor.  
Charles C. said: GM said: -  the ability to add to-hit modifiers to weapons You mean like excellent quality weapons are a +1 to-hit? That is already baked in. I was unaware of any other to-hit modifiers. There is a cyber option that gives an attack over a certain range +1 for instance. Or it could be a difficult shot at -2 :) The tabbed char sheet has both these options. :)

Edited 1677559422
Am I just missing something or is there no way to edit cyberdeck hardware slots to include things like the bodyweight suit bonus slot or tech upgrades? Well I noticed you can't drag hardware into a cyberdeck at all.
Darn said: Am I just missing something or is there no way to edit cyberdeck hardware slots to include things like the bodyweight suit bonus slot or tech upgrades? Well I noticed you can't drag hardware into a cyberdeck at all. A workaround for this would be to open the Attributes & Abilities tab, find the interface_cyberdeck_slots attribute near the bottom (I recommend using Ctrl + F to search) and adjusting the number on the right side (the max). I don't believe this will update dynamically but should work as a workaround for now. I can't speak for the drag and drop of hardware unfortunately. I hope this helps!
Since this seems to be the place to report character sheet bugs, I also wanted to mention that I noticed that when I push the Attack button on my Heavy Pistol, the damage number displayed in chat highlights in red if there are any 1's rolled but doesn't turn green when 6's are rolled. As a user, I would expect it to turn green if a 6 is rolled. In a perfect world, the damage number should turn green if you roll two 6's, indicating the attack caused a critical injury. Bonus points if it rolled 2d6 for referencing the critical roll table. 
Can I ask for drag and drop functionality for the compendium regarding vehicles and their upgrades ? Having a Nomad and having to manually type in everything slows things downs a bit, but i understand it's not ready .
morgdalaine said: Sheet Update Good morning, Night City! This is not a test! Great work, thank you! Not sure if it is just you or if you're part of a team, but KUDOS for keeping up with this!
Compendium suggestions: Namely separating the gear section because I notice a lot of things are stuffed in the gear tab. New category: Weapons & Ammo (A lot of the weapons and ammo types would benefit from a dedicated compendium type.) New category: Gadgets (moving all the cyberdeck specific stuff and the various electronics into here) New category: Clothing (a lot of armored and non-armor related clothing is in the Gear section and breaks up some of the other entries when scrolling)  Revised category: Cyberware & Install (Moving/Removing a lot of the double entries from Gear, also give some people a better idea what they're getting into when they chose to install)   That should reduce the overall "Gear" tab to a manageable handful and also get you ready  for stuff like Black Chrome which is a doozy for all the categories involved. 
Completely aside, as a "feature request": I know that the "official" mobile app "Cyberpunk RED Companion App" is possibly working with the crew that do the official sheet over at Fantasy Grounds to work through a JSON export out of the Companion App. If/When that happens, is there any way we could use that JSON to import a character into Roll20? ((There are two questions ion that one: 1) Is it a thing that Roll20 is capable of doing? 2) Is there any way that you could implement it for this sheet?))

Edited 1678499392
Ekko
Pro
Not same user, but same issue. When I change to one of the tabs which is working, this looks the same, save the name changes to match the tab (ie, "ranged-weapon"). - English Language - No console errors I can see. Additionally, my GM can access my sheets (3 have had this issue in one game), and in every case, they can see the social skills, but I still cannot. Further, when creating a new game under my account, the social tab continues to be missing on all character sheets in my new game. morgdalaine said: Hey there, in order to help me diagnose the issue, can you answer some questions for me under Attributes & Abilities, what is the value of attribute named "skill" what language are the affected players using are there any console errors Việt V. said: Can we have some update about the problem with the Social skill section? For some reason some of my players can't open it