Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I

I would love Monsters & Other Childish Things sheets and Wild Talents Sheets.
^same :D
Hey im really looking for a OWOD: HUNTER the RECKONING charcter sheet... can anyone help with his
Asking for Night's Black Agents sheet. It's a GUMSHOE game so hopefully modifying existing Trail of Chtulhu sheet shouldn't be too hard.
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Do you still keep this list at the top of the thread up-to-date? I asked because I noticed Burning Wheel on there... In case I don't sound grateful -- I am, I think it's awesome that you are creating so many for such a variety of games.
Yes, the list is update (thus far). Remember that its a list of sheet that have been requested, not those finished.
I hope I'm doing this right. I was hoping to request a Kobolds Ate My Baby Super Deluxx Edition sheet. Because sometimes you just need a good beer and pretzels game.
If I have an awesome Pathfinder sheet that I would like made, can I send it to you? It's my favorite character sheet, but I don't know how to code it into the customer sheets.
Aevri said: If I have an awesome Pathfinder sheet that I would like made, can I send it to you? It's my favorite character sheet, but I don't know how to code it into the customer sheets. This list is for anyone and everyone who wants to make character sheets. Basically, if some one has asked for it, it got put here. In general, if the game already has a character sheet made for it, making another sheet get put on the back-burner. That being said, If you have a link to the sheet, I'll add that to the list, in case some one is up for the challenge. There are four Pathfinder sheets, and as much as I love that game, I, personally, will not be adding to the total. And the coding for those sheets are amazing and awesome and I'm not that good.
Can I get someone to make a Through the Breach sheet? I can provide a both a scan of the normal sheet, and a fillable pdf if anyone wants to take a whack at it.
I would love an Alpha Omega character sheet. I am fumbling through making one, but it's clunky, bare-bones and as ugly as a can of maggots. I'd be happy to help with rules, layout, anything, but just cannot code at any great speed.
Hi all. I am running a campaign with a rules set that is a beta version for a game that might actually get commercially released in a couple years. It is beyond my skillset to make a character sheet for roll20 for my game and we are using shared google docs to make it work for now. If anyone is up for helping with this it would be of immense help. All I would ask to start would be throwing together a basic sheet that wouldn't really need clickable skill checks or anything. Just something on roll20 so I have a uniform sheet for players, npcs, monsters and such. If you are interested in assisting me with this please let me know at <a href="mailto:flames0042@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">flames0042@gmail.com</a> Thank you. -andy
Wes
Sheet Author
@ Coal Powered Puppet, I have written and submitted a Kobolds Ate My Baby Super Deluxx Edition Character Sheet. It is in the approved.yaml as of today so we should see it sometime in the near future. Wes
Wes said: @ Coal Powered Puppet, I have written and submitted a Kobolds Ate My Baby Super Deluxx Edition Character Sheet. It is in the approved.yaml as of today so we should see it sometime in the near future. Wes Congrats!

Edited 1436479070
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
Character Sheet for Feng Shui submitted to Github. ...and it got approved. So, in a few days- barring mistakes made on my part or the zombie apopcolypse, we should have it on Roll20
chatty
KS Backer
Sheet Author
I made an Icons sheet and it's been approved and I'm using it, so I guess cross that one off.
I have updated the list, inlcuding Burning Wheel and Icons sheet (among others). Would it be useful to seperate the list into two lists; one for needing sheets, and one for completed sheets?
Coal Powered Puppet said: I have updated the list, inlcuding Burning Wheel and Icons sheet (among others). Would it be useful to seperate the list into two lists; one for needing sheets, and one for completed sheets? At this point? Probably.
Epsilon R. said: Coal Powered Puppet said: Would it be useful to separate the list into two lists; one for needing sheets, and one for completed sheets? At this point? Probably. Done and done. So, it should be easy enough to find what sheets have been requested, and which have been finished since I started keeping track.
I'd love to see a generic Tri-Stat dX sheet here (usable for Ex Machina and Dreaming Cities and BESM too, just leave a lot of writing space or expandable text lines), also a WEG D6/D6 Core/Open D6 sheet would be nice (fantasy, adventure and space variants, optionally for Star Wars 2ed R&E) - these are my 2 main systems that are missing here. Some other systems that I run and don't have sheets: Adventurers, D6xD6 and Jadepunk (but I see Jadepunk is already on the requested list) I'd create all those sheets myself, but as a free user I can't
Along with a Wild talents and Godlike sheet I would love to see a Fuzion character sheet. A generic Fuzion, Cyberpunk Fuzion and a Champions Fuzion. Anyone remember Champions New Millennium Fuzion game (basically Champion remember the 90's edition)
D6 Space is already available for use. Godlike and Wild talents were on the list already. The rest I've added to the list.
wow
Koctya-dmd said: wow Wow?
I'd love to see all the World of Darkness sheets combined based on what you are choosing is the sheet that comes up. From Choose Vampire, you get a Vampire Sheet. Choose Werewolf a Werewolf Sheet etc. Put all the WoD Sheets together by Category Edition: 1st, 2nd, Revised &lt;3rd Edition&gt;, nWoD, nWoD God Machine and 20th Edition Rules. Running a Werewolf game it was difficult bringing and having sheets up for my Sabbat baddies or Fomori etc. You should be able to switch around sheets like that. I have seen this done with other sheets.
Player 1 said: Running a Werewolf game it was difficult bringing and having sheets up for my Sabbat baddies or Fomori etc. You should be able to switch around sheets like that. I have seen this done with other sheets. Savage Worlds (tabbed) does this, but don't confuse this with it being simple or quick. All those sheets were made by different people, at different times. Skills, powers, traits, and so on change from splat book to splat book. I'm not saying its not a good idea; it is. I am also saying its not impossible. But it will be difficult, which is the big reason why it hasn't been done yet.
I would very much like to see character sheets for Mutants & Masterminds 1st ed. as well as TSR's Alternity system. Alternity more so than M&M. Thank you for your consideration. :)
I know it's on the list, but Mutant Epoch please. Thanks, Byron
Rolemaster Classic and MERP too please. Thanks
Coal Powered Puppet said: D6 Space is already available for use. The rest I've added to the list. OK, I didn't notice it, thank you.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Character Sheet for Feng Shui submitted to Github. ...and it got approved. So, in a few days- barring mistakes made on my part or the zombie apopcolypse, we should have it on Roll20 Thanks!
Fragged Empire is now a thing. Downloadable character sheets are available here . It'd sure be great to get some for Roll20!
Fantasy AGE would be greatly appriciated! It's not too different from the Dragon Age character sheet, so should be an easy coversion.
I'd really like to run a morrow project game, so if someone could make a sheet for that it would be really helpful, especially with all the math it requires.
Updated the list, inlcuding adding&nbsp;Ryuutama to the requested, and d6 Star Wars to the completed (which has been completed for a while, and I just missed it).

Edited 1437565629
Off chance we can get a D&D 4e character sheet?&nbsp; One that works, I mean.&nbsp; The current one calculates defenses incorrectly, among other things.
Rolina E. said: Off chance we can get a D&D 4e character sheet?&nbsp; One that works, I mean.&nbsp; The current one calculates defenses incorrectly, among other things. Might want to check in on the&nbsp; D&D 4e thread , if that's the case. &nbsp;Making a second sheet for a game won't fix the first, and the 4e sheet has had a enourmous amount of work and skill put into it. &nbsp;Also, check with the author/one-who-is-updating-the-sheet with your concerns; if they don't know its broke, they can't fix it. &nbsp;A lot of effort by non-professionals (meaning they don't get paid for this) goes into most sheets, and the author/updater of the big sheets here are usually pretty quick to fix things, out of pride if nothing else.&nbsp; Finally, being unhappy with a sheet and requesting a new one without informing anyone (or so it appears by looking at the threads), strikes me as being very rude, which might no be your intention.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Icy Bison said: Fantasy AGE would be greatly appriciated! It's not too different from the Dragon Age character sheet, so should be an easy coversion. Ahem. It's done, waiting for approval.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2199456/fantasy-age-sheet-forking-from-dragon-age-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2199456/fantasy-age-sheet-forking-from-dragon-age-sheet</a>
Wes
Sheet Author
Rolina E. said: Off chance we can get a D&D 4e character sheet?&nbsp; One that works, I mean.&nbsp; The current one calculates defenses incorrectly, among other things. The defenses will need to be set on the settings tab of the character sheet, the sheet was built this way to allow for flexibility. For more information there is now a Roll20 wiki page for&nbsp; Dungeons & Dragons 4e Character Sheet .
Any change the Rogue Trader sheet can get a second look-see? My players are reporting problems viewing their sheets in Firefox, and even looking through Chrome the Profit Factor, Insanity, Corruption, and Misfortune sections are all jumbled up.
Sorc said: Any change the Rogue Trader sheet can get a second look-see? My players are reporting problems viewing their sheets in Firefox, and even looking through Chrome the Profit Factor, Insanity, Corruption, and Misfortune sections are all jumbled up. Best bet is to make a post addressing the issues in the Character Sheet forum. &nbsp;That way the sheet author has a better chance of seeing it. &nbsp;At the same time other folks who are brillant with html and css might take a look and fix it.
Id love it if someone would take the time to make a Big Eyes Small Mouth (BESM) D20 character sheet it would really be of so much help to me. With this being a link to a pdf (as i can't find a picture to link) to what the character sheet usually looks like. <a href="https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so" rel="nofollow">https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so</a>... So if anyone gets the time or feels like knocking out something "easy" Thank you in advance.
Would love a Victoriana 3rd edition sheet on the site.&nbsp;
I've added Victoriana and&nbsp;Fairy Tail Tabletop to the list. &nbsp;Also, I missed that Jadepunk has been an option, for a while now . &nbsp;Its been moved to the complete list.
A blades in the dark sheet would be amazing. <a href="http://onesevendesign.com/blades/bitd_whisper_cult" rel="nofollow">http://onesevendesign.com/blades/bitd_whisper_cult</a>... The Whisper could be a baseline.
Is anyone working on a&nbsp;World of Warcraft (by Sword and Sorcery) sheet? ): Would love to have one in roll20
Hi. &nbsp;I am seeking a Scion character sheet. &nbsp;It isn't on the drop-down when choosing a character sheet for a campaign. I found one by searching the forum, but the figures aren't coming out correctly. &nbsp; Also, does anyone know if there's a character sheet for BESM 3E, which is a tri-stat game? &nbsp;It's old, but I have seen some fairly obscure things on here so I'm living in hope. &nbsp;
Check under the World of Darkness heading on the drop down list. &nbsp;Its there. &nbsp;If there is an issue with the sheet, make a new thread detailing the issues, so those who might fix it are aware. &nbsp;I made the sheet trying to fulfill some one else's request, but never played the game. &nbsp;There are fixes currently in the pipe, but I don't know if they've hit yet. And BESM 3e is already on the list. &nbsp;I'll add that its a tri-stat game, though. &nbsp;

Edited 1438781570
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
double post. see next post for details.