Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SW FFG] Official Character Sheet Thread

Edited 1466632737
Sam
Sheet Author
GM Knowledge Rhino said: GM Matt said: Yes. However, these are newly created characters under this version, if that helps. I get the same response with characters that are new and ones that are transmogrified in from other campaigns. Looking at the code he made a "oopsie" and accidentally make a rookie mistake. Sam changed the npc-pc attribute to character-pc not realizing the attribute was determining if they were a NPC or PC. Either the main attribute needs to be changed back in the initiative section, or the attribute needs to be updated in the roll command. Yup thats mostly what I did, it wasn't changed on purpose though. Regular expressions are amazing and have saved me days of work and tons of eye strain working on this character sheet. But sometimes they can cause unintended consequences when run without correct boundries.  I hit the same snag in my game I was running today and hurriedly fixed it. I'll get it pushed out soon. In the meantime if you feel adventurous you can fix the problem in your game by changing "character-pc" to "npc-pc" .

Edited 1466634952
Sam
Sheet Author
GM Knowledge Rhino said: The Suggestions you have even stated require a manual change to the code depending on the setting you want, rather than a !eed command like nearly every other option that can be turned off. The suggestions aren't ready yet, which is why I said "besides the suggestions". While the code is "not grossly bloated" it is still 33% larger than a sheet that was already nearly bursting at the seams It is, but when I was paring down the sheet more I also got flak for that. So it will be as it is now. The skills section still needs the ? sections removed, as stated earlier. They do have the suggestions sections removed in the latest version that I'm working on that will be out soon. I did leave in the ? though because I'm leaving in the skill overview part. Part of the added code was taking an idea I was working on a different method than I did. Which was the "more code, but easier to implement" path rather than the "re-use the same thing" path. Referring to the NPC Sheet. I was working on making the companion sheet have a second option of NPC, but it was hard to get the code to switch how I wanted and I didn't have the knowledge to do what I wanted. You went the other way and just copied over a thousand lines of code to do a similar thing. It was the easier method, but the other method would have been maybe a few hundred lines of code (if that). Perhaps changing the companion sheet to accommodate the NPCs with a section would be a better idea instead of how it is now, but as you said you couldn't figure out a way to do this, so the way it is now is a temporary necessary evil. Perhaps with sheet-workers your idea could work and I'll explore it when I'm overhauling the sheet to handle sheet-workers. The Force Power "fix" of adding more upgrades by default makes it harder to view 2 Force Powers at the same time. While it fixes the problem of not having room for all the upgrades of some Force Powers, for the Force Powers that don't need 11 options, they display ugly. Why is this an issue? Do you need to have the attachments section of a force power open all the time? Why can't it be opened when you need it and then closed when you don't? I would have prefered to do the attachments section as repeating section. But as we both know nested repeating sections just are not a thing at the moment. The Cybernetics bonus section, was an area I was working on making more "flush" it looks like it either needs more lines added to the text area or needs some of the other information section moved around, but as it stands it is ugly. I'll look into it. It probably just needs some CSS love. The red coloring for the tab tiles looks very much out of place compared to the previous method. I get you wanted to change it, but the first thing I do with each version is fix this so it isn't too much white. It is distracting as it is. Suggest either going to something that matches the rest of the sheet, or changing the "not selected" to a more neutral color like grey. Yeah I'm not 100% happy with it myself but the gold was too hard to read. I'll look into other options. The red coloring of the Critical Injuries/Hits that was left in, does not fit the rest of the design. I changed it because I had a separate Roll Template that made the Critical Injuries display with a red title, and you don't have that so it doesn't fit the design. Was there are particular reason you designed a separate roll-template for critical injuries? Is there certain information you're highlighting that the normal roll template just doesn't handle very well? The Piloting Planetary section uses a starship in the picture rather than something more planetary. I have something with the ugly colors of the space one I can provide you to fix this. Yeah I agree. On some of the character sheets ground vehicles are represented by a speeder bike. I would appreciate the thing that you have to fix it. The Group sheet you have mentioned a few times you want to fix in some manner (not sure what is meant by that) might want to do that first. The Group sheet you were working on syncing it to the GM sheet and vice versa back to the Player sheets, like the destiny pool. (Good luck on that, what I saw of the code when I tried it is going to be ugly). This is by no means a thing that must be done before updating the rest of roll20 to the latest version. This idea is way out there down the pipeline. I'm not planning on releasing the formal update and then calling it quits. That is just with a cursory view of sheet and based on comments you have made in the thread and I would like to see. (That question was sort of "be careful what you wish for" when you asked what I thought was not ready.) I probably didn't even section off my notes correctly as their were quite a few things that need to be fixed, I got a bit lost in the indenting. Oh yeah, I'm totally aware of my question being a "becareful what you wish for" type question. It goes along with "never ask a question you're afraid to hear the answer to". I wanted to hear why you felt like the sheet wasn't ready for release and now I know. I do have to say, I feel about 90% of these are wishlist items that will be fixed eventually but are not required for the version being released to the general public. Like I mentioned before. I am not building this release as a last hurrah and then skipping town. I am here for the long haul. Most of these issues are issues that will be fixed as they come and down the line. The release to the general public is intended to bring everyone on the same page. So knowing your feelings on the matter. I will probably be releasing very soon once some more issues are sorted out.
Sam
Sheet Author
Using the bullet points is a better idea Removing the suggestions from the skills still does remove a lot of lines and calls even if it doesn't do it completely. Since leaving in the explanations isn't going far enough far enough for you, do you have a suggestion on how the explanations of skills could be handled? Its not proper to handle them in the output because a person needs to know about how to use the skill before rolling it. The explanation could be completely removed but that removes features. I can see your point about introducing legacy code that has to be supported. So that will be something that needs to be squared away, one way or the other before I release. Is the combat tab any more less efficient than it was before? All I changed with it was adding the ability to collapse sections for people who wanted it and added some more lines for attachments. I see that I do need to add more collapsing sections to repeating areas like I did with weapons. Thanks for the image for the speeder bike. You wouldn't by any chance have *.psd files or similar of the images used in the UI that I could have? Well I didn't say I wasn't going to work on it, just that it wasn't a priority to have it done before release, I will look into what you had started and evaluate its status.

Edited 1466694895
Sam
Sheet Author
What about a third sheet just for the group sheet? Pull the existing group sections out of the player and gm sheets and move them to a third stand alone section and have the system generate that sheet at startup as well. That way it's centralized from the very get go and sheets world gain the code space from loosing one of the sheets because it works be turning two seconds into one. 
Samuel T. said: What about a third sheet just for the group sheet? Pull the existing group sections out of the player and gm sheets and move them to a third stand alone section and have the system generate that sheet at startup as well. That way it's centralized from the very get go and sheets world gain the code space from loosing one of the sheets because it works be turning two seconds into one.  Love this idea if you can make it work. <3
Sam
Sheet Author
So here's the rub. In order to maintain as much backwards compatibility as possible, should I use the group sheet attributes from the GM sheet or the players sheet? 
ok had a problem with the the Initiative slot.. it didnt show up on the turn order.. this happen after i updated the API and this happen after the dice rolled afew times in different games :) so bug :D
ah ok lol then teach me to re-read some of the things that was posted lol

Edited 1467008274
Sam
Sheet Author
Sorry for the long wait. The bug caught me in a tear down phase when I was moving to a new way of handling things so I needed to button them up before pushing out an official fix. There will be a push tonight. Update 6.3.0b3 released. Changes include: NOTE : This update requires you to register your -DicePool again.  To do so just put 1 in both the light and dark sides of the Destiny Pool and then hit "Clear Pool". Added a settings tab to the GM Sheet on the -DicePool to allow for changing the display status for the suggestions system while in game. The settings tab also contains the ability to set the Fear Check flag. This is used for skills that can be rolled during fear checks to include suggestions on handling fear results. Added the ability to set these settings via chat commands. These chat commands update the values stored in the -DicePool GM Sheet. !eed fear on|off  !eed suggestionDisplay none|whisper|always Added some better handling on the backend for the skill suggestions JSON. Added better handling for converting tokens to HTML tags. Fixed an error with the character initiative naming.

Edited 1467075691
Acrisius said: I don't like the spending suggestion.. it makes the text box in chat to big + there the ? next to the skill that does the same thing... If you can make a check box so GMs or even players can check it on and off, that would be cool.. if not then i don't think i'm going to be installing any more updates for  :( (not saying do it or anything.. just for me, that's to much) Ok i was wrong, my players like the suggestion in the box thing... they start pulling all types of things out of their a** now with their advantages and triunphs ... i told them they have it in the char sheet as will .. the ? next to the skills and they where like "No, this is much better." soi take back this quote and like to say sorry :D
Sam
Sheet Author
i told them they had it in the char sheet as will Fixed that for you :P. All joking aside, I'm really glad your players are liking the new suggestions feature. I've certainly sunk a lot of time into developing it and in the future I would really like to roll it out for combat suggestions. I'm still trying to figure out the most efficient way of storing and handling the suggestions but once I do then I will make them available.
i would say don't do the combat cause there is ALOT of things players can do.. i just scan and make it a hand out for the basic stuff :D you can google it as will but for combat.. that's ALOT of things they can do type deal.. sorry half alseep right now

Edited 1467087728
Sam
Sheet Author
The tables aren't really all that big when compared to what's been stored for the general skills. In my own game I have included access to the combat tables. But as far as the suggestion system goes, half of the purpose is to optimize the HTML for the character sheet. The other half is to make the possible suggestions easier to manage by only showing the ones that can be done based on the generated roll. With the sheer possible number of suggestions for any given skill, looking through tables or charts for the suggestions can be a little daunting for GMs who are busy trying to run their game or players unfamiliar with the skill. The suggestion engine seeks to solve those issues by giving succient, actionable suggestions tailored to the result of the roll. For example. If you roll a triumph, yes you will see a number of options. it should be noted that rolling a triumph is the exception, not the rule. If you only roll a few advantages your possible options quickly disappear. Eventually I would like to have the system take into account the weapon's critical rating and only show the critical option if the result has enough advantages or a triumph in order to trigger it. Likewise the suggestion for activating a weapon ability will only show up if you roll 2 or more advantages or a triumph. Rolling a single triumph won't show results that require two triumph. So yeah there are a lot of options but I am first going to head in a direction of implementing it well before saying it can't or shouldn't be done. I feel comfortable with the current options of handling the display of the suggestions, and I am currently working on adding the button option, that if people don't like the system they can turn it off. I will also add in an option to only suggest general skills or only combat skills or both. At this point in time 95% of the code needed to implement the combat suggestions is already there because it runs the general suggestions. Adding in the combat suggestions feature is not the code hit you might think it is. Just a note, the tables look massive because they are really wordy. once the options are reworded it won't be nearly as bad.

Edited 1467138953
Having been using the sheets over the past month, and updating them alongside your new releases, I first want to say, "thank you!". They've been wonderful for our group. I generally really agree with directions it has been going. Second, I fully support the suggestions feature on combat rolls. The suggestions are so nice in the latest version now that it better fits the formatting. It's a huge help to our group, and I really miss it as a GM when I don't see it on weapons. It's such a nice convenient feature. 
will, if you do put on the suggestion for combat, please have it so you can turn it off (like the other one) cause i see that been way to much spam going on for combat where one hand out like this will work :D again this is just me though :D if you can, make it a different command so this way people who like the skill suggestion still have on while the combat one is turn off :D
Sam
Sheet Author
Thank you Brenton!  Acrisius, in my reply to you I already stated that I would be adding in options to display only general skills, only combat skills or both. 
Sam
Sheet Author
Right now I've been having trouble implementing the suggestion button rolls. I'm close to trashing the idea because I'm generally happy with the current options. 
lol i think this is a miss understanding.. cause there 5 pages with post that i dont want to reread over things lol but what i was saying is (cause i know it would be easier) having 2 commands for the suggestions turn on and off cause the easy way would just be command for both :D i am not bitaching or anything around that lines :D
Hey all, sorry for this terribly dumb question but I'm not familiar with API at all, I've just set up a star wars api compatible game and I think I've enabled the dice roller. How do I roll dice without clicking on the character sheet? They don't appear in the chat like I've seen on some youtube videos. Greg
Sam
Sheet Author
Greg W. said: Hey all, sorry for this terribly dumb question but I'm not familiar with API at all, I've just set up a star wars api compatible game and I think I've enabled the dice roller. How do I roll dice without clicking on the character sheet? They don't appear in the chat like I've seen on some youtube videos. Greg I'm a little confused at your question, what do you mean by rolling dice without clicking on the character sheet? What do you mean by they don't show up in the chat? What version of the sheet are you using?
sorry sam, i went back and couldnt find it.. so here my bug I am submitting it to both authors about this bug. I use a custom API for dice rolling and the TokenLock API.. up till today there was no issues but i found out with TokenLock, you can lock the tokens so only the person on the top of the action order can move their token.. it will for 2 fights then i started getting this issues at the same time, the dice API roller stop working all together. I do not know if this is the TokenLock error or the dice roller error. My group and I really like the toke lock only for action turn set up and really love the dice roll.. Please let me know which one is the error so i can report to the other person that it was not their API. Thanks.
ya its the add token into turn that it works on.. i sent the same message to Aaron who wrote the tokenlock script.. i think its causing the problems but i wanted to bring it up.. it work before but now that i tried the tokenlock for turn only.. that's where i am having the issuse

Edited 1467660458
Sam
Sheet Author
As Rhino said, this is on TokenLock and yourself. Basically you are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Token lock works great with games that use a traditional initiative. Star Wars FFG does not use a traditional initiative because it uses slots instead of places. With star wars you get a slot that any  appropriate character can use who has failed to act in that round. In traditional systems only the character who rolled that spot can use it. I see that the errors are being thrown by the star wars script but I don't know which script was first to cause problems. I really don't see this as being an error on either scripts part. They weren't designed or intended to be compatible, and frankly I don't see a way where they could be compatible. (Yes the star was sheet could be redesigned to do a traditional system and have names placed in slots instead of just PC or NPC, but it won't because that's a home brew rule that I don't care to support)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I've not used Edge of the Empire, but on reading the call stack I think you need to add this at line 969: if(!characterObj){ return; } I base this on the following: The crash occurs on line 981 of your script when  characterObj.name is evaluated with characterObj === null . (Call stack lines 1 and 2) eote.updateAddAttribute() is being called by eote.process.suggestionDisplay() on line 1449 with eote.defaults.globalVars.GMObj ( see below ) as the character. (Call stack line 3) eote.process.suggestionDisplay() is being called in eote.process.setup() on line 1115 (Call stack line 4) eote.process.setup() is called in an on('chat:message',...) event on line 4132, in eote.events() . eote.defaults.globalVars.GMObj is initialized to null (otherwise, line 981 would crash on undefined ) on line 742  eote.defaults.globalVars.GMObj is defined in eote.updateListeners() on line 963 eote.updateListeners() is being called in eote.process.destiny() on line 1681 eote.process.destiny() is being called in eote.process.setup() on line 1256 (141 lines after the above  eote.process.suggestionDisplay() call that uses it.) I don't know the specifics of this script, but it appears to me that a command which sets up suggestionDisplay (whatever that is) occurs before a command to set up Destiny (whatever that is), which leads to a crash based on the assumption that GMObj is actually a character object and not null . On TokenLock: This is the code that undoes changes to a token which is not the top of the initiative order: handleMove = function(obj,prev) { if(state.TokenLock.locked  && 'token' === obj.get('subtype')             && ( !state.TokenLock.config.allowMoveOnTurn || (( (JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[{id:false}])[0].id) !== obj.id) ) && ( obj.get('left') !== prev.left || obj.get('top') !== prev.top || obj.get('rotation') !== prev.rotation ) ) { if('' !== obj.get('controlledby')) { obj.set({left: prev.left, top: prev.top, rotation: prev.rotation}); } else if('' !== obj.get('represents') ) { var character = getObj('character',obj.get('represents')); if( character && character.get('controlledby') ) { obj.set({left: prev.left, top: prev.top, rotation: prev.rotation}); } } } }, As you can see, all it ever changes is the left, top, or rotation of a token, which should have no effect on anything in EotE.  The bolded line is the part that deals with the turn order, I'll break it out further as it's a bit compressed: && ( !state.TokenLock.config.allowMoveOnTurn || /* check if the setting is active (short circuits if it isn't) */ ( ( ( JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder')) /* parses the current turn order into an array */ || [{id:false}] /* on failed parse, provides an array with an unmatchable id */ )[0].id) !== obj.id /* checks to see if the current token is not the top of the turn */ ) ) I don't know how that would play with your slots system, but I speculate that players aren't moving "slots" around on the table, so wouldn't really activate this code in an unforeseen way, and it would, at worst, merely prevent players from moving "the token whose turn it is".

Edited 1467760756
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: ... Destiny (whatever that is), NOTE: I am not the current author of the Script/Sheet, though I was the last one to edit the currently approved version. Samuel T. is the current author. The suggestion display is suggestions on how to spend the symbols that appear on the dice. These are taken from material from the game itself that give ideas to get people started, and to help flavor the gameplay. This RPG system uses custom dice based on D6s/D8s/D12s, but with all the numbers replaced with symbols that relate to Star Wars. The link below (the video) at timestamp 3:24 explains a bit about the dice and shows a picture of all of them. Destiny is a resource that is used to display the way "The Force" interacts with situations. It is traded back and forth between Players and the GM. It allows the Players (or the GM) to interject narrative elements outside of normal means to do it. It is also a currency for certain powers that the Players can use. While none of this relates in any way to your comment about the code of the script , I just wanted to help educate about the system. The system is technically not even "Edge of the Empire". The first person writing the character sheet named it that, because at that time it was the only one of the 3 lines that was released (though they announced from the very beginning what the other 2 lines would be and their compatibility with each other). The system as a whole would probably be FFG Star Wars, but when I uploaded the new/current Character sheet they would not let me&nbsp;name it anything but the same name as the previous version, which furthers the confusion. The system does have one of its 3 lines called Edge of the Empire, but all 3 lines use the same rules and aside from coloring,&nbsp;they all use the same character sheet. For an explanation of the system from the designers, go to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/FFGwebvideo/eote_sw_web.m" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/FFGwebvideo/eote_sw_web.m</a>... it is a video from (I think) before they even finished releasing the first part of the system.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, good explanation! &nbsp;Sounds like a cool system, I enjoy the blend in more recent systems between storytelling and crunchy RP. &nbsp;=D
Sam
Sheet Author
Thank you Aaron and Rhino for your posts. Currently the build out right now is not guaranteed to be stable because it's in beta. I see that the issues are the results of some assumptions I had made and some cases of not fully switching over some variables in that pre-release. In the current pre-release build I'm working on the reported issues have already been fixed (yay). I did add your suggestion for the charactersObj validity checking. Hopefully there should never be a case where GMObj should be null but at least now an error message should be reported if the charactersObj is null. I hope to have a new pre-release build out soon but I have to put out some other fires first with other parts of the script.
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Samuel T. said: Thank you Aaron and Rhino for your posts. Apparently it was good I went on my usual rant about Edge vs FFG. It sounds like they are changing the listing from saying Edge of the Empire, to saying&nbsp;Star Wars: FFG or some such that fits the whole system and not just the 1 line. I did always want to remove it from the code of the script as well, but it was a mess every time I tried to to a replace of !eed with !ffg or any other global replacements. I also wanted to get rid of "-dicepool" and call it "GM Sheet" or something else that lets a noobie know it is the GM selection now that I added tons to it and got rid of the single use it originally had.
Sam
Sheet Author
Apparently it was good I went on my usual rant about Edge vs FFG. It sounds like they are changing the listing from saying Edge of the Empire, to saying Star Wars: FFG or some such that fits the whole system and not just the 1 line. Yeah Phil sent me a PM telling me that the it was being changed so awesome job with your rant :D. I did always want to remove it from the code of the script as well, but it was a mess every time I tried to to a replace of !eed with !ffg or any other global replacements. I also wanted to get rid of "-dicepool" and call it "GM Sheet" or something else that lets a noobie know it is the GM selection now that I added tons to it and got rid of the single use it originally had. It shouldn't be too hard to change the !eed commands to !ffg commands. As long as the regular expressions are constrained enough it should be a very simple matter. Same goes for changing the Dice Pool to the GM Sheet. It would be a pretty major change. It would probably be version 7.0.0 because it would not be backwards compatible with any existing macros that use !eed but it would probably be a good change.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Samuel T. said: Apparently it was good I went on my usual rant about Edge vs FFG. It sounds like they are changing the listing from saying Edge of the Empire, to saying Star Wars: FFG or some such that fits the whole system and not just the 1 line. Yeah Phil sent me a PM telling me that the it was being changed so awesome job with your rant :D. Hehehehe... You're welcome. =D

Edited 1468208541
GM Matt
Sheet Author
Samuel- In the latest beta, I'm seeing a close bracket character "}" in the "Qualities" field of the card after an attack. It seems to get inserted after any text output. This applies at both vehicular and personal scale: Not a huge issue. So far everything else looking good. Just FYI.
I have a feature request (for future versions - of course, I don't expect to see it in the current beta). I'd like to see NPC starship sheets, just like we currently have individual NPC sheets. However, I would like the crew and starship stats to be integrated into a single sheet. Here is why: 1. I seldom need to separate pilot from vehicle when I am dealing with NPC starships, but it is a real pain in-game trying to roll piloting and gunnery checks from one sheet whilst operating a vehicle from another sheet. 2. I'd like to see the minion count concept integrated on these sheets, just like they are in the NPC sheets. If a group of TIEs is reduced from 6 to 4, I'd like to be able to note it in one place and have it enforced the next time the group fires. No shifting to a character sheet to make the change. Here is what I have in mind for the basic interface (I am going in order of most-used information to least, rather than the order that might otherwise be anticipated): Just below the Dice Pool, Destiny Pool, and Starship Stats display, there would be an initiative section similar to the one that is currently on the individual character sheets.&nbsp; After that, an NPC starship/vehicle info section with a name, NPC "type" and Minion Group size, just like we currently have on NPC character sheets. After that, the ship's weapons. Each weapon in this section would look like the top two lines of the existing ship's weapons screen (no need for the bottom two lines). After that, "Crew Skills" This is where it gets a little tricky. This section lists all skills that are relevant to starship combat (I'm thinking: Cool, Vigilance, Piloting (Space), Piloting (Planetary), Gunnery, Engineering, maybe Leadership). Beside each skill, there is a box reflecting a number for the attribute that is used for the test. Then, an indication of whether the skill is controlled by minion count. Then, a skill rank. These all tie back up into the weapons above). This probably needs to be refined a little more - but again, in the end I'm thinking about saving clicks and precious GM screen real estate while in-game, so the shorter and quicker it is to get to the right skill roll, the better.

Edited 1468252469
Sam
Sheet Author
The bug report has already been taken care for the next release, but thanks for reporting it. The problem stemmed from a bug before I took over the sheet where the script was adding too many closing braces in certain cases. Now the script will only add the correct number of braces. Why this bug wasn't apparent until recently I don't know. As far as the NPC ships go it is certainly something I need to visit but I need to spend more time thinking about how I need to do it. Your idea works great for single seater fighters but what about larger multi-crew ships?
Sam
Sheet Author
I'll have a new beta release soon. I had to revise how I was handling the suggestion engine and I think it's in a position where I'm happy with it. That being said I am not currently happy with how the output of the combat suggestions look bit I'm not really sure how to make them better. So in the case of them it really will come down do if you don't like them then disable them.&nbsp; How the suggestions will work is any skill rolled from the skill table will get general suggestions for that skill.&nbsp; Any skill rolled from the weapons area will get personal combat suggestions.&nbsp; Any skill rolled from the vehicle crew slots will get vehicle combat suggestions.&nbsp;
Sam
Sheet Author
Folks, I have some really bad news. I don't think I'm going to be able to develop the character sheet anymore. I'm upside down in debt and I need to cut all unnecessary spending and in order to develop the sheet I have to be a pro subscriber. I have been spending a lot of my waking hours working on the sheet and I have to focus more on my job and my health.&nbsp; I am so sorry, I really wanted to help this continue on.&nbsp; I will commit what I have and I'm willing to help whomever takes the reigns next in any capacity I am able to. I just can't be the sole developer anymore.&nbsp;
Samuel T. said: Folks, I have some really bad news. I don't think I'm going to be able to develop the character sheet anymore. I'm upside down in debt and I need to cut all unnecessary spending and in order to develop the sheet I have to be a pro subscriber. I have been spending a lot of my waking hours working on the sheet and I have to focus more on my job and my health.&nbsp; I am so sorry, I really wanted to help this continue on.&nbsp; I will commit what I have and I'm willing to help whomever takes the reigns next in any capacity I am able to. I just can't be the sole developer anymore.&nbsp; Thanks much, Samuel, for all your work on this project. Some great advances during your tenure.
GM Knowledge Rhino said: I will see what I can work with out of what he provided and use him as a guide to further updates. If it is feasible to work with it going forward I will resume it. If it is too much work to do what I want with his upgrades I will come up with a new plan or hand it off to "whoever is next". Rhino-&nbsp; If you're not comfortable with the changes at this stage, would you consider going back to the last version you worked on and then moving forward from there? I realize that means losing some features I like (especially the NPC sheets!), at least for the time being, but that is better than having the sheet's development&nbsp;go dormant. Thanks, Matt
First of all, kudos&nbsp;to all who developed this sheet. I can only hope this fine work will carry on in the future and I would be happy to donate to this goal. I recently started a campaign with the stable version loaded and I was wondering if it would be a problem to switch to the latest unstable on github. Would the existing pg sheets update themselves or would I need to redo them manually?
Guido C. said: First of all, kudos&nbsp;to all who developed this sheet. I can only hope this fine work will carry on in the future and I would be happy to donate to this goal. I recently started a campaign with the stable version loaded and I was wondering if it would be a problem to switch to the latest unstable on github. Would the existing pg sheets update themselves or would I need to redo them manually? you have to do it manually
Sam
Sheet Author
pg sheets? Do you mean the player character sheets? Excepting in a few cases the lastest sheets will pull from the existing attributes without any issue.