Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20

Edited 1722437848
. 1 more day until... Pathfinder Player Core 2 releases on Roll20! (as advertised in the Marketplace). 
*Without all the functionality that it should have
Still waiting on any Starfinder 2nd Ed playtest sheet as we are just using the PF II sheet for it right now, anything Roll20? Thanks Tom

Edited 1724382447
The blog post here today regarding Demiplane offered a limited bit of detail, mostly it looked like a cash grab for Cosmere. Which I don't get since it is currently over 9 Mil. I just want the Pathfinder 2 functionality we were told we would have 5+ years ago.
I'm having trouble with the NPC character sheet. Sometimes when I slect "elite", it doesn't make any adjustments. Any tips as to why this might be? 
I've noticed the Level doesn't update to the new value, but these elements seem to work correctly:  Increase the creature’s level by 1; if the creature is level –1 or 0, instead increase its level by 2. Increase the creature’s AC, attack modifiers, DCs, saving throws, Perception, and skill modifiers by 2. Increase the damage of its Strikes and other offensive abilities by 2. If the creature has limits on how many times or how often it can use an ability (such as a spellcaster’s spells or a dragon’s breath), increase the damage by 4 instead. Increase the creature’s Hit Points based on its starting level (see the table below). Have you checked whether it works correctly with the sheet popped out vs not popped out? Tried different browsers (I use Edge for Roll20)? Which compendium are you using? I used Monster Core just now to test.
I tried switching browsers, and using it both popped in and popped out. I am currently working on a Nightmare from the old bestiary, but I would think that shouldn't make a difference. If I make my own creature I still have this problem. Anyway, thanks for looking into this. 
darius p. said: I tried switching browsers, and using it both popped in and popped out. I am currently working on a Nightmare from the old bestiary, but I would think that shouldn't make a difference. If I make my own creature I still have this problem. Anyway, thanks for looking into this.  I'm not able to recreate this on my side either. I suggest filing a bug report and include a link to your game, the browser and operating system you're using and any extensions you might be running; our user experience team should be able to help.
Hey folks,  I'm trying to see if there is a attribute name for the button next to an item to equip it, like a shield or weapon, to have a mod trigger it on and off.  Any ideas?